PDA

View Full Version : Excitement of Cheating

naughtyuan
21-04-2015, 10:25 AM
Dear All Readers, i have long not posted anything as i am both busy with a new job which i found a year back which indirectly linked to my going to be cheating or u can say cheating. BUT before i continue, i will like ladies & gentleman to give me more feedback on how you guys look at cheating.

Before that, firstly. I must say, i still have feelings for my family. Its just this guy that i am about to cheat is very good to me. Hes also married & hes responsible to his family but he just loves me & cares for me alot. Should i cheat? i am so confused.

Colot
21-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Looks like divorce rate going to increase yet again. :(

pussysniped
21-04-2015, 10:57 AM
Lust will kill and destroy.

If you know you can get away with it then good for you if not prepare for karma to bite you in the ass! just my two cents;)

BrandonNg
21-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Dunno how true, but people say when men cheat it is physical needs, but when women cheats it usually involves emotions.

naughtyuan
21-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Ok, thank u for the pms. I dont need anymore gentlemen ard me. I am vex enough. To be frank, the cheating has already started. I have been with him since 6 months ago (the story will start soon once i got the mood to write). Currently, i have been having some guilty sense in me. Just its now the time to break off?

pussysniped
21-04-2015, 11:23 AM
Ok, thank u for the pms. I dont need anymore gentlemen ard me. I am vex enough. To be frank, the cheating has already started. I have been with him since 6 months ago (the story will start soon once i got the mood to write). Currently, i have been having some guilty sense in me. Just its now the time to break off?

I had that too. Guilt is a good thing I guess. Kinda tells you that maybe enough is enough.

Follow your heart sis! If you are in the alternate relationship for sex and you like it then stay. If guilt overshadow pleasure then its time to pull the plug:o

IwantbustyKim
21-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Sometimes it's also neglect by the spouse, usually the husband.

karmaisabitch
21-04-2015, 11:31 AM
Fuck you for cheating then. If want to cheat don't get married. Just my 2cents

maotaicat
21-04-2015, 12:09 PM
When you become addicted, you lost your control. I think you have reached your limit and that is why you are confused. Enough is enough. Its time to pull your brake. Or else you will ruin 2 families eventually.

ccupal69
21-04-2015, 12:13 PM
Emotions and the factors around us create the environment to the sense of cheating. Temptation is unavailable, just follow your sense. Good Luck:)

heartkorr
21-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Dear All Readers, i have long not posted anything as i am both busy with a new job which i found a year back which indirectly linked to my going to be cheating or u can say cheating. BUT before i continue, i will like ladies & gentleman to give me more feedback on how you guys look at cheating.

Before that, firstly. I must say, i still have feelings for my family. Its just this guy that i am about to cheat is very good to me. Hes also married & hes responsible to his family but he just loves me & cares for me alot. Should i cheat? i am so confused.

Hi NY, like to start off by saying if the pic is your boobs, i must tell you, it looks FANTASTIC !!

sometimes we just need some distractions but i feel its a fine line... dont let it get too serious and affect your family life

naughtyuan
21-04-2015, 01:09 PM
Thank you guys for the wonderful feedback. Maybe i should reveal more

1. I am not neglected by HB but showered more love by HIM.
2. I am not a high sex drive lady.
3. Both HIS wife knows about us & my HB mrhobbit knows also, HIS wife & my mrhobbit never said anything.
4. I admit i got the feeling of a teenager love, i SWEAR me & him HAVEN do anything wrong. Its just dating, holding hands, hugging, sleeping beside each other, frenching, HJ, BJ. - NO SEX yet. (U guys must be wondering NO POSSIBLE right? Its true. Believe it anot)
5. I NEVER meant to break up any family.

sadsky18
21-04-2015, 01:53 PM
erm ....... wake up already ts ?

still *dreaming* ???

Edwq
21-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Not condemning TS or anything because emotions cannot be controlled easily but TS, how would you feel if the roles are reversed and its ur husband who is doing this instead?

IwantbustyKim
14-05-2015, 11:18 AM
http://www.guystuffcounseling.com/counseling-men-blog/bid/91325/How-Do-Cheaters-Feel-About-Their-Cheating

benjabubbles
14-05-2015, 11:37 AM
Thank you guys for the wonderful feedback. Maybe i should reveal more

1. I am not neglected by HB but showered more love by HIM.
2. I am not a high sex drive lady.
3. Both HIS wife knows about us & my HB mrhobbit knows also, HIS wife & my mrhobbit never said anything.
4. I admit i got the feeling of a teenager love, i SWEAR me & him HAVEN do anything wrong. Its just dating, holding hands, hugging, sleeping beside each other, frenching, HJ, BJ. - NO SEX yet. (U guys must be wondering NO POSSIBLE right? Its true. Believe it anot)
5. I NEVER meant to break up any family.

i love how you justify why you can go for the other guy.

suddenly, it became all too simple to break up a family.

On number 1:
obviously, it is easy for OTHER guys to shower more love to you, because they have only been with you for a short time. You never know how long his kindness and love towards you is going to last.
And it is for sure that your HB will love you till death, given he already married you and have given you that vow.

Secondly, if i was that guy (HIM), i will easily shower more love for you, so that i can get you to bed.

Next, you said you are not neglected by your HB yet you cheated. And your basis is because the other guy showered more love. Honestly, this reason is just something to JUSTIFY that your cheating is appropriate but in fact it is not.

On number 2:
Let me guess, you said this... so that you can say having sex with another guy is appropriate in future and is not driven by your sexual lust, because you dont have high sex drive. But rather, it is because of the guy's love towards you.
if its like this, then your mindset is totally...

On number 3:
Doesnt mean i never say anything, means it is okay to do it. It might have hurt them too much.

On number 4:
LOL. Really.. A big LOL. No sex so what? You HJ, BJ, etc etc. what do you think you are doing? Its the same.... Why dont you pleasure your HB instead? he would want it. yet you do that to the other guy. honestly, let me be frank here. its really fked up.

Honestly, wake up your idea. if not, just divorce la... zz.

jazp
15-05-2015, 10:43 PM
i suppose we should just take a step back and not be judgemental.

For starters, just think about why we even appear in this forum in the first place. :o

Cail80
16-05-2015, 01:05 AM
Most can do shuttle run but many failed in 2.4km run. if that is the reason for cheating, this wont be the last.

Lucifer666
16-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Dunno how true, but people say when men cheat it is physical needs, but when women cheats it usually involves emotions.

This is very true, men will put lust prior emotion. Else women will fall in love with the man prior having sex with them.

Uncle2015
16-05-2015, 11:46 AM
BTW, what does TS stand for ?

NaughtyYuan, you have found reasons to cheat, and you have also found reasons why your action s not sinful. You are not alone.

For us, fellow Samsters, some will scold, some will lecture, some will criticise and some will symphatise. The fact is, none of us is qualified counsellor, I guess.

But that doesn't mean common sense cannot prevail, which means one of us should have hit the nail in the bud. But the problem is, you won't listen or just ignore. This is the very same cycle that went thru your head at the beginning, before you started cheating and now seeking help here.

Perhaps you could write here more, we give you ears, which I heard most female cheaters's reason to cheat. Then, you have no time for him, and so realise that this is a learning stage of yours, and then you go back to your husband in the shortest time.

BTW, if your husband keeps quiet even if knowing, this is not bcos he doesn't object, but bcos :
1. he loves you
2. he dot on you
3. he is helpless and doesn't know how to react
4. He think you know what you are doing
5. he believes you will get over the period soon and come back to him
6. he adopt the wrong strategy : 。。。

retsmas
16-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Sis,
Its very common nowadays. I hv heard many cases, frens, family members, colleagues, ex colg etc.. wont be surprise ur hubby maybe doing it esp he show no concern at all when he knew abt ur case. Could it be ur marriage already having problem? I believe y ppl stray/cheat is bcos ppl love attention, nobody will complain abt too much of it. i m sure u will either start a new fling or swap fling if another better looker who shower u with praises and care. I do not think this is right and i believe in karma but if u think u cannot control ur feelings and needs pls enjoy but just remb to be responsible and wear protection when u engage ur cca. When u hd enuff, consider to stop and focus on something else More healthy.

Uncle2015
16-05-2015, 10:08 PM
BTW, what does TS stand for ?

6. he adopt the wrong strategy : 。。。

6. he adopts the wrong strategy :

他以爲 退一步 海濶天空
沒想到 退一步 人去樓空

Uncle2015
16-05-2015, 10:09 PM
TS is threadstarter.... the person who started this thread :D

Thank you bro.

a2014
17-05-2015, 09:40 AM
TS, no doubt as what you have said and due to lack of detail information I can only say:

1. Apparently your HB has treat you well but may not have provide you some thing that you need as a women. You may love hugging, kissing, touching and so on and he may have not perform to your expectation. However this man did it, buy you food, drive you around, on call basis and the sensual feeling and you feel perfect he manage to patch up those area that your HB did not manage to cover ground.

2. Man is a man, man knows how to flow with the tide and let feeling goes along while some ladies loves as they can be by your side anytime anywhere not doubt he is married. Apparently he has his way out at home. How it landed up you performing HJ and BJ then that is his skill, he apparent has up one level in this are as compare to your HB. You seems to have a hidden desire of wanting penetration as well but you are not ready to let it go yet.

3. If both your HB and HIS wife knew about your relationship, do they know your affair meaning they knew both of you are very close friend and do they know that both have you have gone to this extend and still kept quiet about it. I will assume they don't know too much details. Maybe both of them are watching the turn of event and decide when it's game over when time is right.

It's hard to say if this is right or not as your HB no doubt a good HB but may not be complete to what you desire and someone comes along that happened to fulfill what you are lacking you must well go along the tide to fulfill your inner desire. This kind of relationship if do not take care will not last as eventually everything will come to light and you will have to deal with it squarely and can be a very difficult situation.

This is only my personal opinion, I may be wrong.

Take Care, you need to be able to balance you the equation carefully.

hornyhubby
17-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Dear Sis,

First n foremost....I object to the obsceneties hurled at you. NOBODY is qualified to judge you

Secondly, the HJ and BJ will definitely progress into love making.

The question is.....can you enjoy this excitement without harming your marriage ? You are feeling guilty now so you have actually answered yourself. .

Perhaps both your hubby and his wife are open enough to let it continue and not say a word about it. I have to admit the excitement of cheating is mind boggling. But the consequences are disasterous when caught.

Thread carefully Sis

mcyeoh
17-05-2015, 02:01 PM

just admit it...YOU ARE LIKE EVERY NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN CHINK CHONK GIRLS I KNOW..PATHETIC SLAVES TO SLUTTY MINDS, SLAVES TO ATTENTION AND SLAVES TO HUGE ASS COCK...NO WONDER ALL AND I MEAN NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN GIRLS ARE SLUTS AND WHORES..EASY TO MANIPULATE AND PLAY WITH

YOU DESERVED TO BE EAT AND THROW, FUCK AND THROW & PLAY AND THROW...JUDGMENTAL??? PLEASE...IF YOU DO THE CRIME, THEN YOU MUST THE TIME OF PEOPLE JUDGING YOU..THIS IS HOW THE WORLD WORK....IT CRUEL AND YOU AS A SLUT WILL LIVE WITH IT

i32D
17-05-2015, 02:17 PM
When you decide to cheat... Remember to SIC the stories hor.
Especially the sex actions.
:D

hunter2005
17-05-2015, 03:10 PM
well.. the way i view cheating is definately wrong... more so if married. but nobody can judge another person especially we r in this forum... me also.. However, i tend to respect those dare to eat dare to admit people and not finding excuses..

once a lady friend told me.. yes, she fuck behind her HB back, so? ppl live one time only... live life to the fullest n of course she say she still putting her family in piority, love her HB etc etc.. only after marry n some incidents than she get hook on it n unable to get out.. she love the thrill... she say she got no execuse... she jus a slut whom love the thrill but know the rules of games that all and in the event if her HB found out, she will accept it... will not find execuses for what she did n make her HB life a nightmare nor will she claim anything from her HB as she totally deserve it. Hopefully she able to stop before hurting her HB althought the hurt is already done.

TS u really think hj, bj is ok? as long as no sexual intercourse? i leave it to u... :) :rolleyes:

JWNY
17-05-2015, 03:39 PM
Maybe you have used the wrongs words. You were not looking to cheat your husband. He's just not there for you as you mentioned.

standson
17-05-2015, 03:48 PM
Dear TS, i advised you to stop while you still can, or else you will be in a deep, deep hole, where in some cases it is hard to recover from it.
since you have a loving and caring husband, do cherish him!

hornyhubby
17-05-2015, 03:56 PM
mcyeoh,

U have a reputation of -177 even though you have almost 700 posts since you joined in 2011. This shows what a nice person you are. Whilst you are entitled to your opinion, we do not need to listen to your vulgar and disrespectful attitude towards Sis naughtyyuan. Enough is enough. You have crossed the line and I think you should leave

Why are you in this forum anyway ? Are you an angel ?

nokiaN95
17-05-2015, 08:30 PM
well.. the way i view cheating is definately wrong... more so if married. but nobody can judge another person especially we r in this forum... me also.. However, i tend to respect those dare to eat dare to admit people and not finding excuses..

once a lady friend told me.. yes, she fuck behind her HB back, so? ppl live one time only... live life to the fullest n of course she say she still putting her family in piority, love her HB etc etc.. only after marry n some incidents than she get hook on it n unable to get out.. she love the thrill... she say she got no execuse... she jus a slut whom love the thrill but know the rules of games that all and in the event if her HB found out, she will accept it... will not find execuses for what she did n make her HB life a nightmare nor will she claim anything from her HB as she totally deserve it. Hopefully she able to stop before hurting her HB althought the hurt is already done.

TS u really think hj, bj is ok? as long as no sexual intercourse? i leave it to u... :) :rolleyes:

well said ..... fully agree with u :)

i32DD
17-05-2015, 09:37 PM
When you decide to cheat... Remember to SIC the stories hor.
Especially the sex actions.
:D

DD Serious ?????!!!!!! :D

SEAJDogFace
17-05-2015, 11:50 PM
my mum died

Yea u fucked her too hard last night.
Go on bark somemore

Totallyuseless
18-05-2015, 12:18 AM
Cheating is ok just remember to go back home after "eating"

hornyhubby
18-05-2015, 02:27 AM
mcyeoh

I was extremely annoyed by your post here and i did a search on you. All your posts contain the same vulgarities and profanities and I have written to the BOSS to remove you or at least disable you to post

We do not.need.people like you. Go have a brain surgery or get your head crushed by a steamroller

hornyhubby
18-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Dear members,

Let us put mcyeoh in the freezer

It appears that mcyeoh can be banned but he may re-register with another nick.

The best solution is to go to your control panel (CP) and put him in your ignore list. His posts amd pms will never be seen by you.

Let us do it !

SEAJDogFace
21-05-2015, 05:12 PM
@mcyeoh

Rose are red
Violets are blue
Don't be irate
When we ignore you

Hngata92
15-05-2016, 09:06 PM
i really love the ones of you in the golden leopard print bra....

MissLatte
15-05-2016, 11:18 PM
I'm not married but I've met a couple of married men. It's a struggle for me to resist them because I am single and indeed having no man to be accountable to. But I do try as much as I can. The decision is yours and is very personal. Just note that when exposed, you will need to face people's judgement. There is great thrill in the entire thing, but do take note that all ups will have their downs. All lovely dovey will die down someday (usually within 2 years).

If your decision is to continue, enjoy the thrill but never to forget, it will end some day. Maybe it'll be easier for you to move on because you are married. It has been tough for me.

dhdlgggk
16-05-2016, 01:01 AM

Agree with what Hunter said.. speaking from personal experience.. though maybe in my case it was a bit of revenge as the gf went to have sex with other pple even while knowing I was a little reluctant to let it happen but did not object..unusual r/s..

Anyway bottomline is I went a little off too(sex 2 times and hj a number more times). I also knew that if I got caught nothing I said would make it ok or right, not even saying that she did whatever so I do whatever too. The thing is I don't label things as right or wrong. Could I say that the gf was wrong to go have sex with other pple? Some might say yes, but for me I was not upset because it was "wrong". It was purely about my inability to accept the alternative lifestyle at the time, and there were also a few other factors that I will not bore you guys with. I guess that is why I didn't feel guilt even after doing what I did, because I don't label things. But yes, be prepared that the direct consequences of what you do might lead to things falling apart.

Actually, since both spouses know what is going on, ever consider just talking about every single thing openly with both spouses? Find out what exactly it is that bothers you or them, or why this is happening? Who knows, maybe there could be a solution in which all parties can be happy.. Do remember that this institution of marriage was created by human beings. Just like anything else imperfect created by humans, the validity of the institution is open to question. Maybe marriage is not suited to modern human beings after all? Maybe it was problematic all along... haha.. Just offering my views.. Anybody is free to disagree of course.. Would love to hear what all other think, even if it is directly opposite of what I think..

Brogary
16-05-2016, 02:32 AM
i Guess no one has the right to actually advice you or tell you what to do. After all we are not in TS' shoes. What if we were the one entangled in it personally. Will we handle it differently from TS? What makes us so sure that we will be able to do what we preach. Come on this is a sex forum after all. Just follow your heart TS and do what you feel. But of course bearing in mind the ultimate consequences. Men cheat, everyone is fine, but when women cheat, she's being scrutinised.

Hydrated
16-05-2016, 02:44 AM
i really love the ones of you in the golden leopard print bra....

Same here as well :D

Rickey
16-05-2016, 08:51 AM
.. Do remember that this institution of marriage was created by human beings. Just like anything else imperfect created by humans, the validity of the institution is open to question. Maybe marriage is not suited to modern human beings after all? Maybe it was problematic all along... haha.. Just offering my views.. Anybody is free to disagree of course.. Would love to hear what all other think, even if it is directly opposite of what I think..[/QUOTE]

Yes indeed cheating is very exciting no doubt ! ..Just read from national newspapers tat the no. of cheating wives hv increased by many folds to as much as there are cheating husbands...fig quoted was 50%.. Sigh..den wats the point of getting married.only to cheat on yr husband or wife...just not fair to them...might as well stay single so no one is hurt..you can do whatever you like with no restrictions whatsoever with yr life..

justwanadoit
16-05-2016, 09:45 AM
I dun mind be ur human dildo

spluder101
16-05-2016, 04:02 PM
How about the excitement of Getting caught?

orangeproud
16-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Perhaps TS wants to feel to.b in love again?:rolleyes: To find back the sweet sweet heart throb feeling.....but dating partok time n marriage life r completely two different world. Since ur hubby is doting on u, cherish him more like some bros/sis hv mentioned here. Take time to watch a movies, cycling, swimming, strolling, picnicking, travelling or other activities wif him to find the love feeling again, the him I mention here is her hubby.;)

deludedgal
16-05-2016, 11:35 PM
So it's been one year already. Whats the update?

Rickey
17-05-2016, 02:13 AM
There is great thrill in the entire thing, but do take note that all ups will have their downs. All lovely dovey will die down someday (usually within 2 years).

If your decision is to continue, enjoy the thrill (while it lasts) but never to forget, it will end some day. Maybe it'll be easier for you to move on because you are married. It has been tough for me.
Agree entirely with wat this sis says :)..in all kinds of relationships, cracks will start appearing after a little while & it usually lasts at most 3 years when either party or both gets sian wif each other, getting into disagreements & then starts getting angry wif each other before terminating the relationship altogether.

..cos such is human nature esp human feelings which changes very quickly as things & situations around them changes as they look around for things new...as they say...the world is never static...CHANGE is the always the constant...nothing stays the same forever, happy or sad days...it will end one day sooner rather than later as time moves us on...

sammicheng1000
17-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Cheat is cheat. This is not a child care center. Don't need adults to come and tell u that is wrong. Everyone have their inner demons I admit but it's up to you to decide to act on it or not. Since u already cheat why come here and act like u don't want to. There is no such thing that only hj and bj isn't = sex therefore it's not serious, do not come in here and listen to ppls who want to get inside your pants that it's ok to cheat. Yes u are a horrible person and a horrible partner that's it. Don't need to come here and look for other answer.

If u really want to know the answer u won't come to sex forum and ask. Try going to a family forum and ask there.