PDA

View Full Version : help! where is 1654A

stevenboa
17-04-2015, 08:14 PM
can any bro kindly tell me how to get to 1654A? very funny, I have walked thro lorong 16 end to end TWICE, but still hv no clue where 54A is. Can any bro help.

thx in advance.

max_priest
17-04-2015, 08:34 PM
can any bro kindly tell me how to get to 1654A? very funny, I have walked thro lorong 16 end to end TWICE, but still hv no clue where 54A is. Can any bro help.

thx in advance.

Do you know where is Westerhout road (WH)? Do you know there are 2 fuck shops, WH #04 and WH #15 located at the end of westerhout road and joining Lor 16 to form a T-Junction? A 2-level old apartment that housed L1654A is directly opposite these two fuck shops. 54A is located at the first level of this old 2-level private walk-up apartment. Just walk thru a narrow entrance (usually a few street hookers standing at the small entrance). If you drive, drive thru the bigger entrance and park your car inside. You then walk up a staircase at the end of the building to the first level. Make sure you do not goto the wrong unit as there is another unit, 58A which is on the same level.

With the above explicit direction provided, it is gonna take a blind man to miss this fuck shop this time ... If you still cannot find, I suggest you try L69H69 then ...

Nato17
17-04-2015, 08:42 PM
Do you know where is Westerhout road (WH)? Do you know there are 2 fuck shops, WH #04 and WH #15 located at the end of westerhout road and joining Lor 16 to form a T-Junction? A 2-level old apartment that housed L1654A is directly opposite these two fuck shops. 54A is located at the first level of this old 2-level private walk-up apartment. Just walk thru a narrow entrance (usually a few street hookers standing at the small entrance). If you drive, drive thru the bigger entrance and park your car inside. You then walk up a staircase at the end of the building to the first level. Make sure you do not goto the wrong unit as there is another unit, 58A which is on the same level.

With the above explicit direction provided, it is gonna take a blind man to miss this fuck shop this time ... If you still cannot find, I suggest you try L69H69 then ...

Woot! Another L69H69 reference! :)

stevenboa
17-04-2015, 08:45 PM
thanks so much, Mr hero !