PDA

View Full Version : Sugardaddy

eMoGuy
16-04-2015, 11:00 PM
Well, I have been in SBF for quite some time, and had seen sugardaddy lying around.
But recently, I cannot accept the fact that there are some "Sugardaddy" so pathetically asking people to travel with him.
Cause it just nice happened to me, my gf was being pestered to be someone's companion, and I just felt it was disgusted.
Is there any bro having the same encounter as me?
Kindly advise me, cause I feel like whacking that fellow into some senses to think.

swaggering
16-04-2015, 11:15 PM
Bro, there is something called sexual harassment. Call mata, and expose him.

cuntnina
17-04-2015, 12:09 AM
ok noted..

happpy
17-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Well, I have been in SBF for quite some time, and had seen sugardaddy lying around.
But recently, I cannot accept the fact that there are some "Sugardaddy" so pathetically asking people to travel with him.
Cause it just nice happened to me, my gf was being pestered to be someone's companion, and I just felt it was disgusted.
Is there any bro having the same encounter as me?
Kindly advise me, cause I feel like whacking that fellow into some senses to think.

could be your girl mislead him? cant just simply blame him.

if you feel that u have a case against him report police , sammy boy cant help

you.

if you feel like beating him just do it why hesitate !

Lamborghini
17-04-2015, 02:30 AM
Bro, keep a clear mind and do not resort to violence. ;)

Have a good talk with your partner.

Hope you solve your issues soon. :)

1nottiboy
17-04-2015, 03:13 AM
I doubt the guy is pestering you gf. It is more likely he asked and your gf did not give him a definite "no" nor "yes".

I have asked gals before if they want to go traveling with me. Why not? 5 Star hotel (think Ritz Carlton), wine & dine, sex is not a must, and get some spending money. of cos, if sex is involved then the gal gets more. it is very tempting for some.

Anyway, the key word here is "ask". if the girl gives a definite "no", then there is no point in pursuing. most guys will leave it at that. But if the girl replies "maybe" or "I will think abt it" etc, answers along this line, then of cos the guy will "pester" because she didn't give a definite answer.

BTW, where does the guy want to bring your gf? just curious

simifly
17-04-2015, 01:35 PM
I doubt the guy is pestering you gf. It is more likely he asked and your gf did not give him a definite "no" nor "yes".

Anyway, the key word here is "ask". if the girl gives a definite "no", then there is no point in pursuing. most guys will leave it at that. But if the girl replies "maybe" or "I will think abt it" etc, answers along this line, then of cos the guy will "pester" because she didn't give a definite answer.

http://media4.giphy.com/media/8iEddA9f5wD72/giphy.gif

SnowLeopards
17-04-2015, 01:45 PM
Your lady is not telling you something you need to know. :eek:

Good luck.

Pierre.

eMoGuy
17-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Your lady is not telling you something you need to know. :eek:

Good luck.

Pierre.

What else I needa know?
Do advise me bro.

eMoGuy
17-04-2015, 05:34 PM
my gf did tell the guy that she is attached but the guy still asked her to travel with her.
The location is quite a good place, will cost up to a few Ks but to be a secret, I cant name the place. Sorry.
As for the definite answer, I don't know, but I believe she is also not interested and quite irritated.
Cause the guy could be a potential client, so she didn't want to make the relationship go bad, afterall he is still a possible client.
Just saying, will not be resorting to violence, as it will only get myself into trouble. :)

BMW69
17-04-2015, 06:40 PM
She may not be entirely truthful with you. http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/pub-performer-cheated-boyfriend-boss-then-cries-rape

FreebiezWanker
17-04-2015, 07:00 PM
DUn quite get it. If shes your gf, why should even she be in a position to be pestered?? Unless she started n PM him etc.