PDA

View Full Version : Real time happenings

Hokkienkia
16-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Hi all out there, I believe quite a number of bros here patronise FL.. :D

Any bros encounter any of the happening and what will u do?

1) Just when u are about to take the lift to one of the rooms in the hotel, the receptionist stop u and ask where are u heading to.

2) when u are approaching one of the unit at a hdb block. There are neighbours standing outside the corridor chatting..

3) The security guard of the condo ask u forbthe unit number ur going..

4) u saw a police car parking at the carpark which ur going to..

Do you guys have more happening? Feel free to share and let us newbie learn from here.. :)

msms
16-04-2015, 02:17 PM
just pretend that you lost your way and check your SMS or call the FL...

Machupichu
16-04-2015, 02:29 PM
Just consider as some sort of inconvenience lor. We gotta bear in mind always that we here in singaland are allowed to visit Fls. It is not an offence for us to patronise hookers whether they are legal Gelang or illegal Fls as long as we make sure they are of the legal age of 18yo.

Hokkienkia
16-04-2015, 09:40 PM
just pretend that you lost your way and check your SMS or call the FL...

I was once stop by the reception. He ask me to handover my ic for registration.I told him I dont have any id with me and need to go to the car and take. After dat I msg okt and cancel the session..

Lucky Luciano
17-04-2015, 09:49 AM
I was once stop by the reception. He ask me to handover my ic for registration.I told him I dont have any id with me and need to go to the car and take. After dat I msg okt and cancel the session..

If you are visiting a FL in a hotel you can always say your are visiting a friend. But then it is always good practise to always carry your IC with you.

dresden
17-04-2015, 11:48 AM
people value anonymity, so most are unwilling to leave some form of ID behind