CC4093
10-04-2006, 02:27 PM
Short FR
Age-25
Looks-8/10
Height-1.58m
Breast-34B
BJ with cap- 8/10,good suction , stimulating
FJ with cap-8/10, veri tight and veri wet.
Frenching : no try
Cat Bath-Very Very Good.
Moaning-Sensual, stimulating.
Damage:$80 + tip 20.
RTF:100% and more to come.

I was walking along the main road of lor30, Sunday night 12pm, when I came across this Gems. She stand out from the rest of the PRC gal. But she look very shy shy types
She attrached me with a very innocent smile, schoole like, cute looks. She has big eye and long har too. Ask her how much, $80 without rooms.

In the room, after bathing, she perform very good CAt bath on me, front and back, Body massage inculded, very very good BM.
She look like a genuine JAL AV movie star. She response instantly to my every touch and kiss. She get wet easily too. To cut the story short, I can only say to the brothers here, the whole process is sextifying. She also very patience, no rush rush. willing to do any pattern as requested.

If you guy always fancy bonking JAL AV Star, don't miss. She can easily get you guy fallen in love with her. Me too.

Interested pls PM me.

forumer
10-04-2006, 07:32 PM
JAL meaning Japan Airlines?

limqw17
10-04-2006, 09:06 PM
can pm me her contact? ur inbox is full..

batman007
10-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Yo bro ur PM box full liao leh....... aniway mind giving mi her contact ?? Thanks:)

CC4093
11-04-2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry , JAL mean JApan.

She look like those Japanese moive star types, very sweet smile, shy in nature.

Not demanding and very obligging types, No CIM, must have CD for FJ.BJ.

When you "working" on her, you can easily forget about the CD and loss your soul when looking at those beautiful eyes and lips,

She a Nice gal. I have pass her contact to 8 samster here, hope to get some independant FR. If not people will say I BS here.

my_nickleo
12-04-2006, 10:20 PM
1st thx bro CC4093 (ah chai) for giving the contact.

Tried Xiao Fei just now, she really a gem with very good service, no rush, no complaint & very very gf type.

Age-25
Looks-7-8/10
Height-1.58m
Breast-34B
BJ without cap :D - 9/10, very hardworking during bj & with playful eyes, she bj me without cap, mayb coz she saw me was young :D
FJ with cap-8/10, change different position without complaint, she really horny when come 2 FJ
Frenching : 8/10 Nice tongue
Cat Bath-Very Very Good.
Damage:$80
RTF:mostlikely WILL.

maybe not all bro will get the same service as I get, but she definately a nice gal.

my_nickleo
12-04-2006, 10:26 PM
1st thx bro CC4093 (ah chai) for giving the contact.

Tried Xiao Fei just now, she really a gem with very good service, no rush, no complaint & very very gf type.

Age-25
Looks-7-8/10
Height-1.58m
Breast-34B
BJ without cap :D - 9/10, very hardworking during bj & with playful eyes, she bj me without cap, mayb coz she saw me was young :D
FJ with cap-8/10, change different position without complaint, she really horny when come 2 FJ
Frenching : 8/10 Nice tongue
Cat Bath-Very Very Good.
Damage:$80
RTF:mostlikely WILL.

maybe not all bro will get the same service as I get, but she definately a nice gal.

Teatree
17-04-2006, 08:47 AM
Short FR
Age-25
Looks-8/10 (At most 5.5/10)
Height-1.58m
Breast-34B
BJ with cap- 8/10,good suction , stimulating
FJ with cap-8/10, veri tight and veri wet.
Frenching : no try
Cat Bath-Very Very Good.
Damage:$80 + tip 20.
RTF:100% and more to come.

I was walking along the main road of lor30, Sunday night 12pm, when I came across this Gems. She stand out from the rest of the PRC gal. But she look very shy shy types
She attrached me with a very innocent smile, schoole like, cute looks. She has big eye and long har too. Ask her how much, $80 without rooms.

In the room, after bathing, she perform very good CAt bath on me, front and back, Body massage inculded, very very good BM.
She look like a genuine JAL AV movie star. She response instantly to my every touch and kiss. She get wet easily too. To cut the story short, I can only say to the brothers here, the whole process is sextifying. She also very patience, no rush rush. willing to do any pattern as requested.

If you guy always fancy bonking JAL AV Star, don't miss. She can easily get you guy fallen in love with her. Me too.

Interested pls PM me.

In term of look, I don't think she deserve 8/10 but at most 5.5/10. However, for those who grade attitude more important than anything else, she is the perfect answer. I would say she has the best attitude and service that most PRC lack.

ebonkie
17-04-2006, 08:49 AM
Hi Bro CC4093,

Keen to meet Xiao Fei.. Can PM me her contact no?

Dayview2004
17-04-2006, 12:37 PM
would like to try her and post FR after session.

pls pm mi her number

thanks

MMM88
17-04-2006, 01:32 PM
ur mail is FULL.....pretty reasonable charges .....
can PM me her contact ? Tkns....appreciate:)

screwdriver
17-04-2006, 02:16 PM
In term of look, I don't think she deserve 8/10 but at most 5.5/10. However, for those who grade attitude more important than anything else, she is the perfect answer. I would say she has the best attitude and service that most PRC lack.

Wow! That's a lot of difference lei. Though we always say one man meat is another's poison, but first time see such a big gap man! Your standard so.. high, in terms of look.

CheongKingKong
17-04-2006, 02:30 PM
Lor 30 gals the looks are more MILF...
If compared to KTV gals of Havelock road...cannot compare...
It all depends on individual taste...
I would says the range of looks there around 5~7, tough to hit 8, only 1, 2 will hit 7...
But service attitude is definitely better.... no OKT mah..
:D

sluto
17-04-2006, 02:31 PM
can PM me contact for jap

Teatree
17-04-2006, 03:08 PM
Wow! That's a lot of difference lei. Though we always say one man meat is another's poison, but first time see such a big gap man! Your standard so.. high, in terms of look.
I think threadstarter is correct to say that she is fair.
Frankly, in term of look such as her eyes, height and fair skin, she does look like Japanese. But pls do not expect a grade 'A' AV star. Maybe a third grade or so.
However, I agree with the threadstarter comment that her attitude is very good. Willing to accommodate your requests and very patience (no rushing).;)

sluto
17-04-2006, 04:45 PM
Maybe it's his type and taste leh, different ppl got different taste......

sluto
17-04-2006, 05:11 PM
Dunno who the motter fucker zap me, for no reason, this is damn not fair.............................................. ......................................

FUCKKKKKKKKK

MMM88
18-04-2006, 03:04 PM
Tried her last nite .....here is t FR

Looks-6.3/10 (does resemble Japs)
Breast-34B
BJ - 7/10
FGF - 8/10 (beri goooot attitude - always trying to please)
Damaged - S$80 + S$20 (excluding hotel 81 charges)

Bro CC -- as promised , me was beri gentle with her......tkns for t sharing...
upped u liao ......cheers:)