PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Sugarmummy

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 03:43 PM
I don't know if there's such a thing, new to this forum as well. Been coming up empty in all my searches and here's me attempting again.

23 years old
Male
178cm
70kg
Lean build, slightly tanned

I'm looking for someone who is between 30-45 who will be interested in being my sugar mum. Haha. I would like to say I'm rather good in bed and would do anything that u would want. I can be that young boy u need ;) PM me for more details!

SnowLeopards
15-04-2015, 04:00 PM
The ladies will fall from the sky shortly.

Please wait patiently and remember to share your experienece. :D

Pierre.

DanTheCow
15-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Why Sugarmummy must be older?? Hahaha.... :p There are some really rich young girls who might be interested in NSA relationships that are made less emotional by there being a financial transaction but which actually doesn't sit right with the real 'sugar' term that might be interested in someone who is apparently quite good in bed and at that young tender age.... Never know.... TS why limit yourself to that age group?? Those younger might be rich too... Those older might be more needy.... You never know..... :p

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Hahaha actually guys, I'm not limiting myself to that age group. Honestly speaking, as long as u have the cash to check this a$$ I would gladly be of service. Hahaha. Young or old doesn't really matter (; pls PM me if u're really interested!!

And yes, I would definitely not disappoint if not money back guarantee! Haha.

Ladyrain
15-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Have you quote your price?? :p

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 06:25 PM
Not fussy about the price. $500-$700 will do (: as long as both parties are happy!

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 06:36 PM
Have you quote your price?? :p

I'm actually in need of money as well so yeah why not do what u like and find some sustainability at the same time? Been having a talk with my friends abt doing this kind of thing but have no idea where to start. Haha.

Dublin
15-04-2015, 08:03 PM
Dude, you wish you kill two birds with one stone? :p

guess67
15-04-2015, 08:06 PM
There are plenty of guys here to give foc right :p

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Dude, you wish you kill two birds with one stone? :p

Technically yes. Well, im willing enough to entertain a lady when her husband is not in town and I can please her in many ways. The cash part is always an option, like it said, im not really fussy about the money. But hey, I need to eat right? (:

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 08:09 PM

Well, FOC or not, I can just be her slave and do whatever she wants me to (: I can do that for free of course.

simple2kee
15-04-2015, 08:22 PM
But hey, I need to eat right? (:

the question is who doesn't?

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 08:23 PM
the question is who doesn't?

Haha that's why I said I don't mind doing it FOC (: I just like doing it to older women, I'll be satisfied if she's happy and returns (:

FreebiezWanker
15-04-2015, 09:00 PM
U got practice with ur mother?

dyelook
15-04-2015, 09:08 PM

no good bringing out families bro... ;)

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 09:12 PM

This is quite uncalled for. I'm just looking for something in a forum and there's no need to hate on me.

acidicavex
15-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Life is short......

Ladyrain
15-04-2015, 10:13 PM
This is quite uncalled for. I'm just looking for something in a forum and there's no need tot hate on me.

Well.. Ignore them. Some people are just spiteful n hateful. They say all kinds of nasty things to bring you down. You will see more insults coming in and people who think they are on a higher moral ground than you.
Don't get me wrong. People can have their opinions and agree to disagree. But throwing unnecessary insults bringing in family members and or hurling untruth personal attacks is just... distasteful? It reflects on the character already. So why bother anymore? :)
Welcome to LiFe. . You will cross swords with nutty people all the time. . Hahaha.

terminator33
15-04-2015, 10:18 PM

Quite uncalled for. Deserve a zap!

clinton
15-04-2015, 10:32 PM

sis lot of them pm you for deal ?

dyelook
15-04-2015, 10:35 PM
sis lot of them pm you for deal ?

i already pmed... :p

Thainese92
15-04-2015, 10:53 PM
i already pmed... :p

But nobody pm-ed yet ): what is wrong with me!!

dyelook
15-04-2015, 11:00 PM

bro, me lurking here 6years liao also no sis pm me loh... :p
best of luck to you.. ;)

infinitiumus
15-04-2015, 11:10 PM

Please be realistic.

FreebiezWanker
16-04-2015, 12:07 AM
No excuses for a young abled bodied guy to come here to look for easy money. Tell ur mother about it n see what she says TS.

Fed you, clothed you and give u an education and this is what u come up with??

Other guys here n zappers, what if your wife n gf pay for this fuckhead services? You stand there watch n play with yourself?

infinitiumus
16-04-2015, 12:22 AM
No excuses for a young abled bodied guy to come here to look for easy money. Tell ur mother about it n see what she says TS.

Other guys here n zappers, what if your wife n gf pay for this fuckhead services? You stand there watch n play with yourself?

Who are you to moralize?

Your mother also fed you, clothed you, gave you an education. And this is what you come out with - Browse sex forum and yet telling others to practise with own mother?

I see you have backers. Points was zapped to 80+ but up to 149 very quickly.

Still, when I regain my power tomorrow will zap you with 42.

dyelook
16-04-2015, 12:22 AM

why must you always bring out families de?
have fun in the forum..
if you cant find words to describe you dissatisfaction then please dont comment..:rolleyes:
peace to the forum..

Ladyrain
16-04-2015, 09:47 AM
I think its hard for one to look for sugar mummies. :p
Easier for girls to find sd. .

Totallyuseless
16-04-2015, 10:32 AM
I think its hard for one to look for sugar mummies. :p
Easier for girls to find sd. .

U found yrs???:D

Ladyrain
16-04-2015, 12:30 PM
U found yrs???:D

Lol. Too ugly to have one. :p

Totallyuseless
16-04-2015, 01:01 PM

I dun mind ugly:D

Ladyrain
16-04-2015, 01:05 PM
I dun mind ugly:D

Mai la. I request many many. . Haha.
Not suitable for you la. Thank you.
Dont hijack ts la. Hes looking for sugar mummy.
Paging sugar mummy!!!

Sen5eS
16-04-2015, 01:13 PM
hahahahaah :p

Nothing wrong with you ... most likely Ladies who are sugar mummy won't be here in a male dominated forum.

Perhaps you're fishing in the wrong spot ? ;)

Maybe they need a bit more persuasion and you need a bit more patience?

What do you think is a successful Sugar Daddy ? Perhaps you should take a look at their threads for reference or drop them a PM for some advice?

Just curious ... Are you of Thai + Taiwanese descent ?

Good Luck Bro ... looking fwd to DR :D

Ladyrain
16-04-2015, 01:30 PM
You quoted wrongly is it..
for me?

Sen5eS
16-04-2015, 01:45 PM
You quoted wrongly is it..for me?

No leh :p just find that you're being funny when you said you're too ugly to have one :)

Ladyrain
16-04-2015, 02:06 PM
No leh :p just find that you're being funny when you said you're too ugly to have one :)

Anyway, beauty can be pretty subjective. . Agree?
Ts, found your sugar mummy? :)

Sen5eS
16-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Anyway, beauty can be pretty subjective. . Agree?
Ts, found your sugar mummy? :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... generally speaking. So no matter how "ugly" are you, there's always someone interested I'm sure :D Agreed?

Ladyrain
16-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... generally speaking. So no matter how "ugly" are you, there's always someone interested I'm sure :D Agreed?

Go move to my thread ah.. later TS zap me for hijacking wor.

Sen5eS
16-04-2015, 02:42 PM
Go move to my thread ah.. later TS zap me for hijacking wor.

haha TS doesn't sound like small gas type :p

Thainese92
16-04-2015, 11:54 PM
haha TS doesn't sound like small gas type :p

Hahaha no lah it's okay this is kinda helping me keep this thread up like bumping (: and nope, no Sugarmummy wants me so far. Hahaha.

Thainese92
16-04-2015, 11:55 PM
hahahahaah :p

Nothing wrong with you ... most likely Ladies who are sugar mummy won't be here in a male dominated forum.

Perhaps you're fishing in the wrong spot ? ;)

Maybe they need a bit more persuasion and you need a bit more patience?

What do you think is a successful Sugar Daddy ? Perhaps you should take a look at their threads for reference or drop them a PM for some advice?

Just curious ... Are you of Thai + Taiwanese descent ?

Good Luck Bro ... looking fwd to DR :D

I'm Thai + Chinese but not typical Chinese uh. My Chinese is quite bad.. Went to find FL's and made one angry cause I couldn't get the directions right in Chinese. Haha!

Sen5eS
17-04-2015, 09:51 AM
I'm Thai + Chinese but not typical Chinese uh. My Chinese is quite bad.. Went to find FL's and made one angry cause I couldn't get the directions right in Chinese. Haha!

Practice makes purrfect ;) question of 半桶水 or 水桶半

Thainese92
17-04-2015, 11:01 AM
Practice makes purrfect ;) question of 半桶水 or 水桶半

Haha I have no idea what u just said at the end

Sen5eS
17-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Haha I have no idea what u just said at the end

Google Translate ? hahaha

truelover
17-04-2015, 01:26 PM
Hahaha no lah it's okay this is kinda helping me keep this thread up like bumping (: and nope, no Sugarmummy wants me so far. Hahaha.

Lol. Bro . No offer can try bro dex109 ah.

He paying small cash for short time as long as you big tool lol.