PDA

View Full Version : Many FLs with nice pics but LJ face.

tidusxtidus
15-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Came across too many FLs (local and PRCs) who posted nice pics but end up actually face like LJ. Sick of trying my luck, now getting too conservative about trying new FLs. Once tried a local FL on FL Dome (no OKT) who looked like GND on pic but end up face got lots of holes... Traumatic experience for me. like a nightmare. Now risk adverse..

ZapToModeration
15-04-2015, 06:27 AM
Bro

Don't bonk FL.

sicknasty
15-04-2015, 07:43 AM
It's normal... Even in G area from far look like angel but when up close really cui a lot hole with powder cover

saigonsiow
15-04-2015, 07:58 AM
Getting normal. If OKTs put up LJ photos they wont have business liao. Just another of their tatics.

nuclearkid
15-04-2015, 08:35 AM
Its an age old practice, bros. Ever had penpals back in the days? Photo sent and actual person are totally different.

The safest way is to chiong with separate SIM card. Walk away if the photograph is too embellished... And then turn off your phone.

ConnerDoReMe
15-04-2015, 08:41 AM
I'll choose those avg looking fl, and disappointment won't be that great lol

sammyboyfor
15-04-2015, 09:02 AM
Came across too many FLs (local and PRCs) who posted nice pics but end up actually face like LJ. Sick of trying my luck, now getting too conservative about trying new FLs. Once tried a local FL on FL Dome (no OKT) who looked like GND on pic but end up face got lots of holes... Traumatic experience for me. like a nightmare. Now risk adverse..

Same applies to hollywood actresses. :p

Stop being so hard on the OKTs. They'll do what it takes to market their products. All businesses stretch the truth.

Lower your expectations and you won't be so disappointed.

If all cheapo whores looked like supermodels, they would't be in the cheapo category would they. In most countries, you're talking $800 to $1000 per hour for a real looker and there is nothing to guarantee she'd be any good in bed.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_JXCWMQY9mf8/TNt7bTwCUlI/AAAAAAAAJBI/_ULpYEPoP5E/s640/gloria-estefan_without-photoshop_www.beforeandafter.com.ar.jpg

http://www.chilloutpoint.com/images/2010/08/celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop/celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop-19.jpg

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/5/3/12/enhanced-buzz-19611-1367598059-17.jpg

kraam
15-04-2015, 10:14 AM
scared to come out and play, next time just stay at home and use your hand.

bizbiz
15-04-2015, 10:28 AM
I'll choose those avg looking fl, and disappointment won't be that great lol

Normally I will choose the picture that don't look so good. So when meet in real person I won't be totally disappointed.

CumExplorer
15-04-2015, 11:09 AM
Normally I will choose the picture that don't look so good. So when meet in real person I won't be totally disappointed.

bro thanks, ups back +15 cheers :p

bizbiz
15-04-2015, 11:12 AM
bro thanks, ups back +15 cheers :p

Many thanks bro. :)

Apollo
15-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Its an age old practice, bros. Ever had penpals back in the days? Photo sent and actual person are totally different.

The safest way is to chiong with separate SIM card. Walk away if the photograph is too embellished... And then turn off your phone.

for lady face means business, doesn't matter if it is for marriage or bonking :D

bro u have a good practice .. :D

SeasonedSoup
15-04-2015, 12:17 PM
Power of photoshop~

IwantbustyKim
15-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Can we have a list of examples then???

PaiLong
15-04-2015, 12:53 PM
Touch up until become cartoon??

Evil33
15-04-2015, 02:03 PM
All I can say is " Buyers beware" .

FUYANG
15-04-2015, 05:46 PM
after reading this .........

it is about time to give up looking for fl

cheapo people like us $$$$ no enough

guess it is time to stay home and pcc :p

It's just that we ought to ask our self .........

I always remember a Bro here once said .........

Which league are you in??

PRETTY ; CHEAP ; EXCELLENT SERVICE

You can only choose two out of the three.

If it's pretty and cheap ..... The service may not be good.

If it's cheap and good service ..... The looks may not be pretty.

If it's pretty and good service ..... It can never be cheap!!!

And then again ..... how much is not cheap??

I met a girl at a high-end night club, she was here four years back in SBF Dome 2.

$80/ 1 / 1 without room was her price in SBF
Her service ..... bbbj, cim, frenching, painting .....

Her price now at the night club ..... $800 ONE SHOT
And she choose who she wish to open her legs!!!
Her service ..... SHE JUST LAY LIKE A DEAD-FISH AND GET FUCK!!!

So it means ................... ...................

SBF is Cheap or Expensive ???

or it means ................... ...................

The good ones have left for greener pastures.

Same applies to hollywood actresses. :p

Stop being so hard on the OKTs. They'll do what it takes to market their products. All businesses stretch the truth.

Lower your expectations and you won't be so disappointed.

If all cheapo whores looked like supermodels, they would't be in the cheapo category would they. In most countries, you're talking $800 to $1000 per hour for a real looker and there is nothing to guarantee she'd be any good in bed.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_JXCWMQY9mf8/TNt7bTwCUlI/AAAAAAAAJBI/_ULpYEPoP5E/s640/gloria-estefan_without-photoshop_www.beforeandafter.com.ar.jpg

http://www.chilloutpoint.com/images/2010/08/celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop/celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop-19.jpg

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr05/2013/5/3/12/enhanced-buzz-19611-1367598059-17.jpg

FUYANG
15-04-2015, 06:30 PM
for lady face means business, doesn't matter if it is for marriage or bonking :D

bro u have a good practice ..

sounds like you must have a very beautiful wife

but i really doubt so ............... :rolleyes:

you will by busy fucking your beautiful wife ......:p

and would't be here tcss and ranting with us here :D

3Days2Nights
15-04-2015, 11:30 PM
TS, time to upgrade from FL to GL.

Go there, at least you get what you see.

But ultimately, its not the face you fuck but the fuck you face. Sometimes pretty face doesn't mean good fuck :D

ThunderDruk
16-04-2015, 10:55 AM
TS, time to upgrade from FL to GL.

Go there, at least you get what you see.

But ultimately, its not the face you fuck but the fuck you face. Sometimes pretty face doesn't mean good fuck :D

For me is still service