PDA

View Full Version : Story: A brother's mistake

pyrokinets
13-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Feeling like something a little darker. Story is purely fictional. Author does not condone anything in this story. No, big cocks don't matter, I just like it in my stories. Will I finish this one? Ehhh...

pyrokinets
13-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Amber was hot. Like Megan Fox hot. Even as I tried hard not to stare at her long slim legs, my mind was having trouble reconciling the fact that she was sitting with my brother across from me and making out with him. I mean how did my nerdy older brother even manage this? Alvin, my brother, had a smug look on his face. He had had that stupid look ever since he introduced me to his new girlfriend a week ago. I’m beginning to think it has become his default facial expression.

My name is Melvin. I am 16 years old and my brother, Alvin, is 18. For nearly a month, my family and I could sense something was going on with him. Then a week ago he introduced us to Amber, a girl he claimed to have met in his college. There is a reason why Alvin was acting like a smug prick. This was his first girlfriend ever. Even I, who was 2 years his junior was in my third relationship already. I didn’t realize how inadequate he must have felt all this time until he started with that stupid prick smile.

My mother, May, had reservations on the girl. We’re a fairly conservative family and Amber was just... Well, let’s just say I don’t think she’s wearing a bra under that tank top of hers and the only reason I know for a fact she was wearing panties under that ridiculously brief cut-off denim shorts was because I can see it when she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

It was red, by the way. The panties, I mean.

No one in my family actually liked Amber. My father, Steve, disapproves of the relationship. He is afraid Alvin would be distracted from his studies. My older sisters, Amanda and Christina, were polar opposites of Amber. They were pure, innocent, church girls, and thus, could not click with the worldly Amber. As for me, well, she just makes me want to punch Alvin’s smug face.

Amber had the makings of a model. She was tall and slim, fairly tanned, and exotic facial features which I take to indicate a mixed racial heritage. Her English was impeccable and she had a husky voice that could raise erections while reading out of a medical textbook.

I tried to ignore the lovebirds giggling on the couch and tried to focus on the TV. It was evening after dinner and my favorite show was on. My father was away on another one of his business trips. My sisters, were also out. Amanda, who was 21, was away on an academic seminar. Christina, who was 19, was on a trip with her university friends.

That left only me and my mother and the lovebirds at home that night. My mother was skyping with my dad in the study. I watched the show until the credits rolled. My mother had finished talking with my father then and came out of the study. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. My mother went to answer it while I headed for the stairs.

It all happened so fast. I heard a cry from the front door. When I snapped around, I saw a large middle-aged man, dragging my mother through the door. Two other men followed the first inside and then a smaller guy. One of the men quickly shut the door and peeked out the window to make sure the coast is clear. The smaller guy, which now I realize was just a boy of probably my age, dashed straight into the living room and glared at my brother and Amber.

The man who had my mother dragged her by her arm into the living room and threw her on the loveseat. Another guy had spotted me and came for me. Soon I was sitting next to my sobbing mother, trembling in fear and wondering what the hell was going on.

The boy just stood there glaring at Amber and Alvin.

Finally, Amber spoke, “Jon, it’s not what it looks like.”

The man who had grabbed my mother earlier immediately stepped forward and yanked her off the couch by her hair. He threw her on the floor. “You bitch,” He said. “We paid for your visa, your education, and your lifestyle, and this is how you repay the little master?”

One of the men who stood guard beside me and my mother said in a low voice, “You people are in big trouble. Your son dare to seduce one of the girls of ChenLong’s son?”

I and my mother gasped in unison. Anyone who lives in our town recognizes the name ‘ChenLong.’ He was the head of the gangsters who ruled our town. Everyone knew he was above the law.

Amber was sobbing. “Please Jon, I’m sorry.”

Jon, who we now know is the gangster’s son stared at her coldly.

“It wasn’t my fault Jon,” Amber continued. “He was pestering me in school. I just went out with him one time so that he will leave me alone.”

The look on Alvin’s face was priceless. “Y-you bitch...” he said.

The man who had dragged Amber to the floor turned on Alvin and began trampling him on the couch with one foot. “Who said you can speak, cibai-kia!”

My mother immediately wailed and got on her knees on the floor to beg for Alvin. She grabbed the man’s hand. The man turned around and raised his hand ready to smack my mother across the room.

“Ricky, stop,” Jon said.

The man’s hand stopped in mid swing in an impressive display of control. Jon was looking at my mother now with new-found interest. I shuddered when I saw that. My mother was a lovely woman. She was only 37, having married very young, but she had been fooling most people with her looks for more than a decade. Most people who doesn’t know her would peg her in her twenties. She had a luscious body with C-cup breasts and a perfect teardrop shape ass. I had lost friendships before over how my friends would leer at her. She had a baby-smooth, milky-white complexion thanks to the fragrant rice powder facial masks my grandmother shares with her.

Sensing who was really in charge, my mother clung to John and begged for mercy. Jon remained silent for a long time. It just made me more and more uneasy. Finally he told my mother, “Why don’t you get us some drinks?”

My mother slowly got to her feet. I could see she was trembling. She was dressed like how she was normally dressed around the house, a pair of dark green shorts and a comfortable buttoned up blouse. She made her way past me to the kitchen.

Jon then turned to my brother who had been cringing periodically on the couch since he got whooped by Ricky.

“You take something from me,” Jon said, “and I’ll take something from you.”

I and my brother both shuddered at his words. Ricky cleared his throat. “Er little master, what about this bitch?” he asked while pulling Amber’s head upwards with a fistful of hair.

Amber continued to weep. “I’m sorry Jon. Please Jon. I had no choice. It wasn’t my fault.”

Jon shrugged. “I’m done with that slut,” he said and walked out of the living room to the kitchen.

pyrokinets
13-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Ricky smiled and so did the two other gangsters. He looked down at Amber and said, “Looks like your luck has run out.”

Amber’s eyes widened with fear. “Please uncle Ricky. Please don’t hurt me. I’ll do anything.” Her hands immediately snaked up Ricky’s thighs and rubbed his crotch.

“Amber!” Alvin gasped.

Ricky looked at him derisively. “She’s a real slut you know? She thinks she can solve everything with sex.”

My brother gaped at his girlfriend. Jeez, I thought. How can you be surprised bro? with the way she was always dressed and all. From where I was seating I could also turn to see into the dining area and kitchen. My mother was just coming out of the kitchen with a tray of cold beers. She stopped when she saw Jon waiting for her.

“Thanks,” Jon said. "You can put it down."

My mother complied. She put the tray down on the dining table. In an instant, Jon was behind her. She gasped when he put his arms around her and smelled her neck.

“No, please no,” my mother whimpered.

Her pleas might as well have been the cat mewing outside the back door. Jon’s hands moved up her body and took hold of her breasts. “You know, you’re a very beautiful woman, aunty. What is your name?”

“Oh, please. Please stop.”

“I asked you a question!”

My mother sobbed. “May. My name is May.”

“May... Your tits are awesome.”

Jon squeezed my mother’s breasts outside of her blouse. She whimpered.

As John was playing with my mother’s breasts, Amber had freed Ricky’s dick from the confines of his jeans. She proceeded to lick it with an enthusiasm of a little girl receiving her much awaited birthday present. When he was nice and hard, Amber took him into his mouth and sucked him off.

“Mmmm, nice cocksucker-lah this girl. Hey, she ever sucked you off?” Ricky asked Alvin.

“Y-y-yes...” Alvin croaked in reply. His eyes was locked on Amber and there was a prominent bulge in his pants.

A bulge was growing in my pants as well, but embarrassingly, it wasn’t because of the fellating slut on the living room floor. It was from the scene at the dining area. After having his fill of kneading my mother’s soft supple breasts over her blouse, Jon started kissing up and down her exposed neck. His fingers popped her blouse buttons one by one. My mother remained silent, standing stiffly facing the dining table with her eyes closed while breathing hard through her mouth.

John finished unbuttoning her blouse and pulled it back, exposing her swanlike graceful white shoulders. He planted more kisses down her neck and onto her shoulders. I watched my mother shudder in response.

In the living room, Ricky, suddenly yanked Amber’s head back in time to prevent himself from cumming. “I’m definitely going to put that slutty mouth of yours to work to earn back every cent you cost us,” Ricky said to her. He glanced at Alvin, who despite the situation had begun to rub over the bulge on his pants.

What the fuck bro? I thought to myself.

Ricky looked at my brother like he was dirt. “You like seeing your girlfriend sucking a real man’s cock?” he asked him.

Alvin shook his head and looked away in embarrassment. Ricky pushed Amber’s head onto Alvin’s crotch. “Your boyfriend’s horny leh. Be a good girlfriend and do your duty.”

I don’t know if it was just me, but Amber seemed to be getting off on all of this. She had a deep flush across her face, her eyes were glazed with fiery lust, and she scrambled to fulfil Ricky’s orders. Alvin just sat there, most probably in shock, as his girlfriend efficiently pulled down his pants and sucked on his erection. Ricky chuckled. His eyes fell on Amber’s cute bubbly ass, clad in obscenely short denims now poised towards him. He licked his lips. “I’ve wanted a piece of this ever since I first saw you. Luckily for me, you’re such a stupid bitch,” he said.

He yanked down her shorts, revealing her black lace thong. I thought he was going to rip that tiny piece of fabric right off, instead, he pulled the rather elastic crotch aside and shoved two fingers into Amber’s clean-shaved cunt. Amber moaned onto Alvin’s cock. Ricky pumped his fingers in and out of her cunt a few times before withdrawing his fingers. Amber’s clear sticky juices clung onto his fingers like translucent webs. The slut was sooooo wet.

Ricky wasted no time kneeling behind Amber and stuffing her slutty wet cunt with his cock. My brother watched his girlfriend’s eyes roll back with pleasure while his dick was in her mouth. Ricky pushed Amber’s head down on Alvin’s dick, making her gag, and then began to hammer his dick in and out of her cunt.

Meanwhile, in the dining area, Jon had already pushed up my mother’s bra and had been toying with her bare breasts and stiff pink nipples for some time. I was in agony. My cock strained against my shorts at the sight of my own mother’s beautiful breasts. I had never imagined they could be so perfect.

My mother was already flushed and panting. She still kept her eyes closed over the whole ordeal. Her mouth gaped a little wider when Jon began grinding his crotch against her butt. I could see a huge bulge in his pants. As he dried humped my mother’s ass over her shorts, he turned her face back to one side and kissed her on the lips. My mother didn’t respond but she didn’t move away either. Jon spent a few minutes tasting her mouth and nibbling her lips.

Finally he stopped and begun whispering in her ear. “Fuck, you’re so hot May. Can you feel how hard I am for you? I’m going to take you May. I’m going to fuck your pussy.”

“No, please no,” my mother pleaded softly.

“I’ve never seen someone as beautiful as you May. There’s something about you. I’m going to fuck you May, and you’re going to let me. In fact you’re going to welcome me in your pussy. Satisfy me, and I’ll forgive that shit son of yours.”

My mother was speechless. Jon continued molesting her snow-white breasts with his left hand and slid his right hand under the front of my mother’s shorts. My mother gasped and moved her hips, effectively grinding back against Jon’s shorts.

“Oh fuck, you’re so hot,” Jon said.

“Please. Pleased don’t do this,” my mother pleaded between heavy breaths. “I’m married. I’m old enough to be your mother.”

“No shit?” Jon said. “At first I nearly mistook you for the shit’s older sister rather than his mother. Fuck this is hot. I really want you now.”

I could see my mother trying to reply, but instead, she began to moan, “Ooh! Ah, ah, ahhh...”

“Fuck your cunny is so tight, May. I’ve fucked teenagers looser than you. You’re going to love my big cock stretching that tight hole of yours.”

Overall, I was pretty horrified at my predicament. Still, it amazed me how his words seemed to make my mother more and more aroused. Shit, I’m amazed how his words was making even me more and more aroused.

Ricky suddenly roared, “OH Yeah, take it you fucking cumslut!”

I turned my attention back to the living room. Ricky was buried balls deep inside Amber and arching his back. Amber moaned with a mouth full of my brother’s dick and her eyes became unfocused. It was clear that Ricky was emptying a mighty load inside Amber, a girl who looked young enough to be his daughter.

Ricky collapsed on top of Amber who strained under his weight as she knelt bent over with her head on my brother’s lap. She was spasming periodically under Ricky. The slut was cumming, I realized. The same realization must have hit my brother too because he began to arch off his seat.

“Ahhhhh Arrghhh Arrhhhhh...” went my brother as he shot his load down his girlfriend’s throat.

Ricky finally got up and took a seat on the sofa beside me. He glanced at me as if surprised I was there. Then he looked away as if I was never there.

“Gary, Brandon, your turn,” Ricky called out to the two men. Don’t be shy, the slut isn’t worth much more than a dog now. Fuck, in fact she’s worth less then our boss’s poodle.

“Thanks bro,” The guy named Gary said.

The two men began to undress.

JimmyNeutron
13-04-2015, 04:34 PM
First camper reporting ready with chips and dip

sammylee33
13-04-2015, 05:46 PM
second camper ... :)

BMW69
13-04-2015, 11:34 PM
Is this original?

kakiglf
13-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Nice story, camping here;)

Ashbirdy
14-04-2015, 12:28 AM
Nice camping for more:D

shimmer57
14-04-2015, 11:13 AM
Camping here for more updates... Jiayou!

whatdoido
14-04-2015, 05:44 PM
Setting up tentage

pyrokinets
14-04-2015, 07:53 PM
I turned to look at the dining area just in time to see Jon bend my mother over the dining table. He slowly pulled down her shorts. I groaned softly as the fabric slipped over the heart-racing curve of her pale white butt. She was wearing light blue cotton panties and it was thoroughly soaked with her juices from Jon’s expert fingering.

“Oh fuck, you smell good May,” Jon said, peeling down her panties.

All these time I had scoffed at the idea of Pilates, thinking that it was no different than some form of dance club. Now, faced with my own mother’s perfect supple white backside and shapely long pale legs, I made a mental note to bring my girlfriend to a Pilates class some time in the future, if I ever survive this that is.

Jon pushed my mother’s trembling legs apart and feasted his eyes on her pussy. My mother seemed to take good care of it. Manicured rows of dark fur framed her slit. It just made the pink of her vagina stand out even more. Jesus Lord in heaven, I was ready to blow a wad in my pants. It would seem Jon was equally mesmerized. But he only paused for a few seconds before lodging his head against her backside and started eating out her pussy and her ass.

My mother’s long sharp squeal surprised everyone in the house. Ricky chuckled and said to me, “Your mum is going to have a hell of a time. Young master has been having sex since he was 13. He knows a thing or two about pleasing women.”

I glared at Ricky. He glanced at the bulge in my pants and said, “hey after my guys are done, you can use Amber too if you want. I bet you want to fuck the shit out of her seeing how she caused such a tragedy to befall your family.”

I glanced at Amber. Gary and Brandon was sitting side by side on the long couch, having shoved Alvin to a corner. She was kneeling between them, stroking their cocks with her hands and her mouth greedily alternating between the two stiff dicks.

“No thank you,” I said to Ricky.

Ricky shrugged. “Yeah, I understand. She’s such a fucking skank.”

“Please let us go.”

“That’s up to young master.”

I looked at their young master and found him pants down and rubbing his cock between my mother’s parted legs. I could only glimpse his shaft as he stroked in and out, rubbing upwards against my mother’s tight slit, but he looked thick. I began to feel afraid for my mother. She lay slumped face down on the table with her butt thrust back over the edge. She was hiding her face in her folded arms.

Jon momentarily stood back and I was treated to a view of his big throbbing cock, glistening with my mother’s hot pussy juices. He put his hands on her very shapely butt and kneaded her cheeks. “God, so nice,” he said.

I had to agree with him.

Jon took hold of his cock and rubbed the tip against my mother’s hot pussy. My mother let out another involuntary moan. Jon didn’t waste time teasing her. he bent slightly over my mother and slowly sank his cock into my mummy’s cunny.

“OH!!!” My mother cried.

“Shhh... Relax May, relaaaaaax...” Jon said.

My mother began clawing at the table, her head was slightly raised forwards and her mouth gaped wide. “Ahhhh, Arhhhh, Ohhhh...” she moaned.

I realized I was flinching. At the very least, I was thankful Jon didn’t just brutally raped my mom. He was patiently raping my mom, taking his time to sink in his meatpole and stretch her tight cunny. A few times he would withdraw a few inches before working in more of his meat.

“Oooooohhh... Oh God! Arghhh, Ahhhh...”

I looked away. Not because the scene was unbearable to watch, but because I didn’t want to soil my pants with my sticky seed in front of all these bastards. Of course, I was only greeted in turn with the scene in the living room. Brandon had plopped Amber onto the couch faced up and spread her legs. He descended upon her, his dick rubbed against her cum-leaking cunt. I heard Alvin sob when Amber reached below Brandon and helped position Brandon’s cock against her pussy. Brandon penetrated her, making her scream. As Brandon roughly fucked Amber in missionary, her left hand reached out for Gary’s cock beside her and jacked him off.

Man, even if I never thought much of my brother, the way he looks as he watched his slut of a girlfriend makes me want to give him a hug. Alvin’s eyes was locked on Brandon’s dick, watching it appear and disappear in and out of Amber’s creamy cunt in rapid succession. The room echoed with Amber’s slutty moans and lewd slapping of their sweaty flesh.

Brandon didn’t try to prolong the fucking. He just used Amber’s pussy for his pleasure and jizzed her pussy in no time. Then he immediately got up and ordered, “Clean me up you slut.”

Amber immediately leaned forward from the couch and lapped greedily at Brandon’s spent cock. Gary, who was sitting beside Amber took hold of her singlet and in one move ripped it off her. Amber was now only in a slutty black lace thong. He pushed her torn top between her legs. “Clean yourself up you disgusting whore,” he said. Amber ended up kneeling on the couch, wiping her pussy with her singlet as she polished off Brandon’s dick with her mouth.

With Amber’s mouth stuffed with cock, the room became void of her moaning. This made me aware of my own mother’s moaning coming from the dining area. With my heart pounding and my boner raging, I glanced to the side. Jon was lying on top of my mother, planting kisses down her neck and shoulders while he slowly worked his big dick in and out of her. He still couldn’t get all of his cock in, but was nearly there. From the look on his face, he was obviously enjoying her hot silky tightness.

“How is it May?” Jon asked. “Fuck, you feel so good.”

“Ahhh... Ah.... So... Big... Ahhh.” my mother replied.

Jon began nibbling her ears. It only made my mother moan louder. All of a sudden, she tensed and shuddered. Her mouth gaped wide, silent at first, but then, “Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh...”

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!” Jon groned. “Oh shit, you’re cumming on my cock. Fuuuuck, it’s so tight!”

My mother finally relaxed and dropped her head back on table, spent. Slowly, Jon pulled out his cock from her quivering pussy. It was still stiff as wood and dripping with my mother’s hot pussy juices.

“Oh, May, that was amazing," Jon said. "I almost came."

My mother did not reply, or rather, could not. She just lay there panting heavily. Jon pulled her up, making her stand on her unsteady trembling legs and turned her around to face him. He kissed her deeply. My mother, probably still dazed from what seems to be a most intense orgasm, just leaned against him and let him ravage her mouth with his tongue.

A muffled squeal turned my attention back to the living room. Gary had pushed Amber’s face into the couch and was sinking his dick into her red raw pussy from behind. Like Brandon, Gary didn’t horse around. He fucked Amber like the good for nothing sex doll they had made her to be. Amber moaned into the couch seat, occasionally lifting her head up to breath like a gaping codfish. Gary came in three minutes flat, pulled his cum drenched cock out of her and then pulled her to him by her hair. He smacked his slimy cock across her face and Amber dutifully cleaned him off.

I turned away from my brother’s slut girlfriend to check on my angelic mother and found her on her knees between Jon’s legs, tentatively taking his big cockhead into her mouth. Jon was sitting on a dining chair, guiding my mother with his hands on her head.

“That’s it aunty,” said Jon. “Careful, don’t use your teeth. Take it in now. Mmmmmm.”

My mother seemed earnest in trying to meet Jon’s demands. My heart sank, knowing that she had abandoned all hope. She had probably accepted that the only way out of this was to satisfy the crazed teenager before her.

I slowly slipped my hand into my pocket. Maybe if I can reach my phone, I can dial an emergency number without looking. Someone yanked my hand out of my pocket. It was Ricky. My phone popped out with my hand.

“You fucking stupid or what? My boss and the police chief are golf buddies,” Ricky said. He smacked me on the back of my head and took my phone.

Fuck.

pyrokinets
14-04-2015, 07:59 PM
In the dining area, Jon stopped my mother from the inexperienced blowjob she was giving him. “I’ll train you to suck cock at another time aunty. I want more of that sweet pussy of yours.”

“Please Jon, no more,” my mother pleaded.

Jon made her sit on the table and lie back. He spread her shapely legs. I had the full view of my mother’s neat fur lined pussy. My own cock throbbed.

“Oh baby, damn sexy lah you,” said John. He licked his lips at the sight of my mother lying legs spread on the edge of the dining table. After admiring the view for a minute, he stepped up before her spread thighs and lined his big cock with her pussy. My mother whimpered and covered her face with her hands.

“OH! AH! Ooooh!” My mother gasped, signaling that Jon has once again sank his thick boymeat into her hot pussy.

Her following moans were muffled because she covered her mouth with her hands but my mother was no doubt moaning like crazy. Jon fucked her slowly, still savoring her heat and tightness. To his surprise and mine, my mother’s orgasm hit. The dining table shook as spasms took her.

“I love it when you cum on my cock,” Jon said. “And you cum so easily too. Mmmmmmm.”

He stopped moving until my mother had calmed down somewhat and then picked up his thrusting until they were more vigorous than before. My mother was moaning openly now. Wantonly. I watched her legs wrap around Jon’s waist. The table was creaking and shaking in accordance to each of Jon’s thrusts.

“Ahh... Ah... Ahhh...” My mother moaned and then near screamed when she came again.

“Oh fuuuuuuuuck...” Jon himself roared. He thrust his hips mightily and for the first time, buried his entire length into my mother’s pussy. He collapsed on top of her and my mother immediately wrapped her hands around him. They both held each other while they shuddered and moaned with pleasure.

I wonder if the neighbor will hear her. Maybe help would come. But as I watch Jon slowly extract his cock from my mother’s pussy and his copious teenage seed seeped out of her well fucked hole, I knew that help was too late.

Jon and my mother seemed to have gone limp in each other's arms and lay unmoving on the table. I wondered if they had passed out. I glanced back at Amber who was busy riding Brandon’s cock on the couch. She had cleaned the cum from between her legs somewhat but there was still obvious dried splotches of seed on her black lace thong. Gary got hard again after watching Jon bang my mother. He got behind Amber and probed her butt with his dick.

“Oh my God!” Amber exclaimed.

The two men didn’t give Amber a chance to say or do anything else. Brandon grabbed her arms and Gary pulled her head back by her hair. What followed was ten whole minutes of powerfucking Amber in both of her holes. Amber screamed and screamed until Gary suddenly shoved her cum soaked singlet in her mouth. As both of the men had already drained their balls, they just kept fucking her until they got tired. By then, Amber had passed out.

The men tossed Amber aside and got dressed. My brother staring blankly at them from the corner of the couch, looking nothing short of shell-shocked. I glanced at Ricky who was browsing the pictures on my phone. “Ei, your girlfriend cute leh,” he said as he studied several pictures I had taken of Sue Ann. I guess I lost it then because I leapt on him and tried to snatch back my phone. Something or someone hit me on the back of my head and everything went black.

CloneLuvYou
14-04-2015, 08:25 PM
Camping for more bro :)

scooby1
15-04-2015, 03:53 AM
keep it coming bro.. nice build up always

LaPlaza
15-04-2015, 04:02 AM
Very well written, do continue bro

Fuji_12345678
15-04-2015, 10:34 AM
Nice story, camp here for more.

syt_punisher
15-04-2015, 11:33 AM
Let me guess, your gf get raped later, followed by your two sisters.

IwantbustyKim
15-04-2015, 12:46 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/4006-continue.jpg

IwantbustyKim
15-04-2015, 12:47 PM
Let me guess, your gf get raped later, followed by your two sisters.

story would be better if you did not try to 2nd guess the plot-line

PrinceCharles
15-04-2015, 01:37 PM
story would be better if you did not try to 2nd guess the plot-line

Just go with the flow :)

Evil33
15-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Waiting for next instalment.

IndoVisitor
15-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Join the waiting grp for update.

donaldark999
15-04-2015, 04:04 PM
Waiting for next instalment.

me too, hehe :)

blk437
15-04-2015, 04:21 PM
Waiting for more.

IwantbustyKim
16-04-2015, 01:39 AM
That was so hot... Pls continue

siralexferguson
16-04-2015, 05:44 AM
Wah. Damn steamy and gd sia.....wats next......bro join in? Haha...pls continue....

PatSajak
16-04-2015, 09:52 AM
Really nice read

JDeere
16-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Nicely and well written

pyrokinets
16-04-2015, 12:41 PM
Getting busy. I'll see if I can write the next part this weekend.

IwantbustyKim
16-04-2015, 03:15 PM
http://wackymania.com/image/2013/03/the-best-baby-memes-of-all-time/the-best-baby-memes-of-all-time-01.jpg

Xyborg
16-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Very well written story,
English was great too.

Waiting for more.

Will a incest scene happen soon? :O

IwantbustyKim
16-04-2015, 11:21 PM
just to help illustrate....

http://pics.r18.com/digital/video/pgd00674/pgd00674jp-6.jpg

http://pics.r18.com/digital/video/soe00339/soe00339jp-6.jpg

http://pics.r18.com/digital/video/idbd00478/idbd00478jp-11.jpg

http://pics.r18.com/digital/video/idbd00478/idbd00478jp-12.jpg

cuntnina
17-04-2015, 12:07 AM
camping for more

megafortress
17-04-2015, 11:40 PM
love ur stories bro. please continue!

zzsiongzz
18-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Camping for more

risingeast
18-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Very good. Please continue..

IwantbustyKim
19-04-2015, 01:45 AM
Please continue...

hipgrinder
19-04-2015, 10:40 AM
looking forward to the next post!
another great story!

elenax
19-04-2015, 11:21 AM
great story.. I want more

stephenL
19-04-2015, 01:53 PM
TS, black out till now haven't recover???

JohnKiamGan
19-04-2015, 05:52 PM
yea, please continue

pyrokinets
20-04-2015, 07:43 PM
I awoke the next day on my bed to the sound of someone sobbing. Alvin was curled up in a fetal position on his bed in the room we share, choking on grief. The memories from last night assailed me and my panicked heart leapt.Quickly, I jumped off the bed and rushed downstairs.

The house seemed to be deserted. Everything was in place. It was like last night never happened, though the new sofa covers and the strong smell of lemon scented cleaning fluids did not escape me.

I went to the kitchen and gulped down a glass of water. Everything felt surreal. The sound of the front door opening, caught my attention. My mother entered. She actually looked more radiant than usual. She noticed me coming out of the kitchen. An immediate blush glowed across her cheeks.

“Melvin,” she called me.

I went to her and we hugged.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?” She asked me.

I shook my head. “What happened? I asked her. Where is...”

“Hush, everything is going to be fine,” my mother said.

The front door was still open. To my shock, Amber walked into the house looking non the worse for wear even though she bore the brunt of the abuse last night.

“What the fuck are you doing in here?” I immediately shouted at Amber.

“Melvin!” My mother said in a tone of disapproval.

“What?”

“Please don’t shout at her. We have all been through a lot.”

Amber stared at the ground remorsefully, but I wasn’t buying it. I glared at her. My mother took my hand and gently asked me to go take a shower. I realized then that I had been wearing the same clothes since last night. Ew.

I did as she asked. When I came back downstairs, my mother was in the kitchen making lunch. Amber was no where to be seen. I headed back upstairs to my room, thinking the bitch left, but there she was, sitting side by side with my brother on his bed. I leaned against the wall near the doorway to eavesdrop on them.

“Please Alvin, I’m really sorry,” I heard Amber say.

“How can I trust you any more?” Alvin asked.

“I was afraid to tell you. I was afraid you would leave me. Please, you have to believe me, I didn’t mean for anything like this to happen.”

“It didn’t look like you hated it either,” Alvin said bitterly.

Amber began to sob. “I had to convince them,” she said. “I was afraid they would hurt you. I wanted them to focus their anger on me.”

They certainly focused on her all right, I thought as I remembered the scenes from last night. Dammit, I'm getting an erection.

“I... I don’t know Amber. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to say.” my brother said.

“Please give me another chance. Please give us another chance. Jon has dumped me now. We can start anew. There is nothing between us now,” Amber pleaded.

Don’t do it bro, I thought to myself. Do yourself a favor and kick that skank out. I peeped into the room. Amber was holding Alvin’s hands and gazing pitifully into his eyes. She was also wearing a low cut spaghetti strapped top and a fresh pair of shorts that showed plenty of her long slim legs. My brother didn’t stand a chance.

“I...” Alvin began to say.

“We can be together now, just us,” Amber said. “Please John, I... I love you.”

Oh boy, I thought. She dropped the L-bomb. And upon seeing the look on my brother’s face, I knew it was super effective. If my brother had been in half as many relationships as I have, he would at least have a makeshift bunker against that particular weapon of mass affection. But no, he was as defenceless as an exposed pussy. The L-bomb hit him square in his tender, naive heart and I noticed a half smile exploded across his face.

Alvin lowered his face and Amber immediately plastered her lips on his. Fuck, bro, that mouth has been sucking on three different cocks the entire night. I felt an urge to throw up.

I spent the rest of the morning up till lunch, brooding in the living room. God, I was pissed. When the fucked up couple came down for lunch, I could see that Alvin had a dreamy smile on his flushed face. That little slut of his must have sucked one out of him. Actually at this point, I think Alvin is probably the bigger slut of the two. Amber just has to pat his dick once and he’ll probably do anything she says.

After lunch, my mother asked all of us to stay for a talk.

“We can’t let anyone know about what happened,” my mother said, “Not your sisters, and especially not your father.”

Mother had a very worried look on her face. We all nodded solemnly at her words.

“But what if they come back?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, they won’t,” Amber said. “These gangsters are old school. They have some honor. Once they have had their revenge, they will leave you alone.”

“Like we can believe what you say,” I told her.

Amber looked hurt.

“In any case,” my mother said, sensing the tension, “I would like it if we can put this behind us and never speak of it again.”

Alvin nodded sympathetically. Well, I can understand his position. He would certainly prefer that no one else knew he just curled up in a corner while three guys banged his girlfriend silly. Fucking pussy.

After we each solemnly swore never to speak of it again, my mother turned to Amber and said, “Amber, can I talk to you some more?”

“Okay aunty,” Amber replied. Gone was her haughty demeanour she usually carried with her. She was so agreeable now. I suspect this was her kiss-ass demeanour.

My mother instructed me and my brother to deal with the dirty dishes. I could still hear her conversation with Amber from the sink.

“How are you doing?” My mother asked.

“I’m... okay. I’ve talked with Alvin.” Amber replied.

“You can talk to me about anything okay?” My mother said, sounding sympathetic. “It’s easier to get through this traumatic experience if we communicate our difficulties.”

Amber nodded. “Thank you aunty for being so understanding. I was afraid you would blame me for what happened.”

“What has happened has happened. All that is left to do is get through this. I might have been selfish to want you to keep this to yourself. If you want to make a police report, I won’t stop you.”

“No aunty. I think reporting them will only make this worse.”

“I think so too,” my mother replied. “I just want you to know that I’m here if you need to talk.”

“Thanks aunty. You’re so kind. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone so nice since I came to this country.”

“Oh, right. You’re a foreign student. Where are you from?”

“Thailand. I have a student visa but I was actually brought over as an escort to Jon.”

“Y-y-you’re a prostitute?”

“Erm. I guess I am huh? But before Jon I never do it before. Which was why they hired me in the first place. They wanted virgins.”

“So is your parents in Thailand? Do they know about this?”

Amber nodded. “They are the one who sold me,” she said with a small bitter laugh.

My mother gasped. “How is that possible?”

“They needed the money. It is actually not an uncommon practice.”

“You poor thing. But what about now? Where do you live? How will you survive?”

“It’s okay aunty,” Amber said, putting on a brave face. “I’ll manage.”

My mother shuddered. I know what she was thinking. It was probably the same thing I was thinking. Amber was planning to continue spreading her legs for cash.

“Well, if you have no place to go yet, we do have a spare guest room...” Mother said.

I groaned inwardly. God no, mummy. Don’t invite the whore to stay in our house.

I glanced at Amber. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. Fucking actress.

“I... Can’t. I can’t aunty. I’ve caused you so much trouble already,” Amber said.

“Please Amber,” My mother replied. “It would put me more at ease. You are dating my son after all. And I’ll see what I can do to get you a part time job. You need to continue to study if you want to make anything of your future.”

Fuck. My mother was too kind. I had a bad feeling about this. Amber began to weep and she leaned forwards and hugged my mother.

“Oi,” Alvin hissed at me. “What are you doing? Dreaming ah? I’m not going to wash all of this by myself.”

I gave him a look which made him slink back to work timidly. This was his fault and he knew it.

Zd3stiny
20-04-2015, 07:53 PM
I awoke the next day on my bed to the sound of someone sobbing. Alvin was curled up in a fetal position on his bed in the room we share, choking on grief. The memories from last night assailed me and my panicked heart leapt.Quickly, I jumped off the bed and rushed downstairs.

The house seemed to be deserted. Everything was in place. It was like last night never happened, though the new sofa covers and the strong smell of lemon scented cleaning fluids did not escape me.

I went to the kitchen and gulped down a glass of water. Everything felt surreal. The sound of the front door opening, caught my attention. My mother entered. She actually looked more radiant than usual. She noticed me coming out of the kitchen. An immediate blush glowed across her cheeks.

“Melvin,” she called me.

I went to her and we hugged.

“Are you alright? Are you hurt?” She asked me.

I shook my head. “What happened? I asked her. Where is...”

“Hush, everything is going to be fine,” my mother said.

The front door was still open. To my shock, Amber walked into the house looking non the worse for wear even though she bore the brunt of the abuse last night.

“What the fuck are you doing in here?” I immediately shouted at Amber.

“Melvin!” My mother said in a tone of disapproval.

“What?”

“Please don’t shout at her. We have all been through a lot.”

Amber stared at the ground remorsefully, but I wasn’t buying it. I glared at her. My mother took my hand and gently asked me to go take a shower. I realized then that I had been wearing the same clothes since last night. Ew.

I did as she asked. When I came back downstairs, my mother was in the kitchen making lunch. Amber was no where to be seen. I headed back upstairs to my room, thinking the bitch left, but there she was, sitting side by side with my brother on his bed. I leaned against the wall near the doorway to eavesdrop on them.

“Please Alvin, I’m really sorry,” I heard Amber say.

“How can I trust you any more?” Alvin asked.

“I was afraid to tell you. I was afraid you would leave me. Please, you have to believe me, I didn’t mean for anything like this to happen.”

“It didn’t look like you hated it either,” Alvin said bitterly.

Amber began to sob. “I had to convince them,” she said. “I was afraid they would hurt you. I wanted them to focus their anger on me.”

They certainly focused on her all right, I thought as I remembered the scenes from last night. Dammit, I'm getting an erection.

“I... I don’t know Amber. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what to say.” my brother said.

“Please give me another chance. Please give us another chance. Jon has dumped me now. We can start anew. There is nothing between us now,” Amber pleaded.

Don’t do it bro, I thought to myself. Do yourself a favor and kick that skank out. I peeped into the room. Amber was holding Alvin’s hands and gazing pitifully into his eyes. She was also wearing a low cut spaghetti strapped top and a fresh pair of shorts that showed plenty of her long slim legs. My brother didn’t stand a chance.

“I...” Alvin began to say.

“We can be together now, just us,” Amber said. “Please John, I... I love you.”

Oh boy, I thought. She dropped the L-bomb. And upon seeing the look on my brother’s face, I knew it was super effective. If my brother had been in half as many relationships as I have, he would at least have a makeshift bunker against that particular weapon of mass affection. But no, he was as defenceless as an exposed pussy. The L-bomb hit him square in his tender, naive heart and I noticed a half smile exploded across his face.

Alvin lowered his face and Amber immediately plastered her lips on his. Fuck, bro, that mouth has been sucking on three different cocks the entire night. I felt an urge to throw up.

I spent the rest of the morning up till lunch, brooding in the living room. God, I was pissed. When the fucked up couple came down for lunch, I could see that Alvin had a dreamy smile on his flushed face. That little slut of his must have sucked one out of him. Actually at this point, I think Alvin is probably the bigger slut of the two. Amber just has to pat his dick once and he’ll probably do anything she says.

After lunch, my mother asked all of us to stay for a talk.

“We can’t let anyone know about what happened,” my mother said, “Not your sisters, and especially not your father.”

Mother had a very worried look on her face. We all nodded solemnly at her words.

“But what if they come back?” I asked.

“Don’t worry, they won’t,” Amber said. “These gangsters are old school. They have some honor. Once they have had their revenge, they will leave you alone.”

“Like we can believe what you say,” I told her.

Amber looked hurt.

“In any case,” my mother said, sensing the tension, “I would like it if we can put this behind us and never speak of it again.”

Alvin nodded sympathetically. Well, I can understand his position. He would certainly prefer that no one else knew he just curled up in a corner while three guys banged his girlfriend silly. Fucking pussy.

After we each solemnly swore never to speak of it again, my mother turned to Amber and said, “Amber, can I talk to you some more?”

“Okay aunty,” Amber replied. Gone was her haughty demeanour she usually carried with her. She was so agreeable now. I suspect this was her kiss-ass demeanour.

My mother instructed me and my brother to deal with the dirty dishes. I could still hear her conversation with Amber from the sink.

“How are you doing?” My mother asked.

“I’m... okay. I’ve talked with Alvin.” Amber replied.

“You can talk to me about anything okay?” My mother said, sounding sympathetic. “It’s easier to get through this traumatic experience if we communicate our difficulties.”

Amber nodded. “Thank you aunty for being so understanding. I was afraid you would blame me for what happened.”

“What has happened has happened. All that is left to do is get through this. I might have been selfish to want you to keep this to yourself. If you want to make a police report, I won’t stop you.”

“No aunty. I think reporting them will only make this worse.”

“I think so too,” my mother replied. “I just want you to know that I’m here if you need to talk.”

“Thanks aunty. You’re so kind. I don’t think I’ve ever met anyone so nice since I came to this country.”

“Oh, right. You’re a foreign student. Where are you from?”

“Thailand. I have a student visa but I was actually brought over as an escort to Jon.”

“Y-y-you’re a prostitute?”

“Erm. I guess I am huh? But before Jon I never do it before. Which was why they hired me in the first place. They wanted virgins.”

“So is your parents in Thailand? Do they know about this?”

Amber nodded. “They are the one who sold me,” she said with a small bitter laugh.

My mother gasped. “How is that possible?”

“They needed the money. It is actually not an uncommon practice.”

“You poor thing. But what about now? Where do you live? How will you survive?”

“It’s okay aunty,” Amber said, putting on a brave face. “I’ll manage.”

My mother shuddered. I know what she was thinking. It was probably the same thing I was thinking. Amber was planning to continue spreading her legs for cash.

“Well, if you have no place to go yet, we do have a spare guest room...” Mother said.

I groaned inwardly. God no, mummy. Don’t invite the whore to stay in our house.

I glanced at Amber. She looked like she was on the verge of tears. Fucking actress.

“I... Can’t. I can’t aunty. I’ve caused you so much trouble already,” Amber said.

“Please Amber,” My mother replied. “It would put me more at ease. You are dating my son after all. And I’ll see what I can do to get you a part time job. You need to continue to study if you want to make anything of your future.”

Fuck. My mother was too kind. I had a bad feeling about this. Amber began to weep and she leaned forwards and hugged my mother.

“Oi,” Alvin hissed at me. “What are you doing? Dreaming ah? I’m not going to wash all of this by myself.”

I gave him a look which made him slink back to work timidly. This was his fault and he knew it.

Nice, hope you will cont and not left us hanging like your previous stories

Cignobilis
20-04-2015, 08:02 PM
power England and very nice story, look forward to more update. :)

pyrokinets
20-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Nice, hope you will cont and not left us hanging like your previous stories

LOL. No promises. It is highly dependent on how bored I am and life is just lovely right now.

scooby1
20-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Oops...it okie bro.. we will pitch our tent to wait for your stories..

Nice story build up.. well written.

IwantbustyKim
20-04-2015, 11:40 PM
LOL. No promises. It is highly dependent on how bored I am and life is just lovely right now.

totally empathize with u bro...

pyrokinets
26-04-2015, 09:53 PM
Amber:

I took one last look at myself in the mirror. The white tank top and jeans shorts were mine but the navy blue, long-sleeved cardigan belonged to Aunty May, my boyfriend’s mother. She doesn’t like it when I bare too much skin. It’s a real pity. She was sooo gorgeous. If she dressed in something briefer, she would be a real knockout. But I shouldn’t complain. Aunty May has been so good to me, even though I don’t deserve it. I still feel guilty about what happened.

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. Alvin and Melvin were waiting for me in the living room. Melvin wanted to go to the mall for a group movie date with his friends. When I heard of it, I told Alvin I wanted to go as well. It’s been such a long time since I went shopping, except this time it would be more of window shopping than actual shopping. Sigh. Since Jon dumped me, I’ve been pretty much flat out broke. Alvin, my boyfriend, wasn’t exactly rich.

Melvin had a sourpuss look on his face as usual, probably from waiting for me to get ready. I get the feeling he hates me. It’s okay. If there is one thing about myself that I know, it’s that I’m a real charmer. Melvin will succumb to my sunny disposition sooner or later. LOL.

One thing to note is I do actually find Melvin cuter than Alvin, but word is he’s taken, and besides, I do love my boyfriend. Even after all that has happened. Alvin is a good guy. He is rather timid in nature, but he means well.

The three of us piled into the car. Alvin drove us to the mall where we met up with Melvin’s friends. It was quite a sizable group. I would guess it was probably half of his class in school. I must say I was surprised to see that Melvin was quite popular with his peers. Alvin was a little on the antisocial side. Who knew brothers could be such polar opposites?

I got a glimpse at Sue Ling, Melvin’s girlfriend. OMG, she was soooo cute. They make an adorable couple, that’s for sure.

Melvin begrudgingly introduced Alvin and me. Then he gave a a look that says, ‘Okay, I’ve gone through the motion of doing the pleasantries. Now beat it.'

Melvin seriously so cute la when he’s moody. He’s like a gloomy kitten.

“So, are you joining us for a movie?”

I turned to look at the person who asked. Turns out, he was asking me. The boy was tall for his age. Nearly my height. If he was Melvin’s classmate, it would mean he is only 16, about 3 years my junior. But gosh, he was really good looking. Before I realized it, I was toying with my hair.

“Oh? What movie are you watching?” I asked back.

He named the movie. I almost didn’t listen because I was distracted by his gaze which had fallen on to my chest and then travelled down my legs. He was checking me out. I grew a little excited. I always get somewhat excited whenever guys look at me in a certain way, and almost all of them always look at me in that 'certain' way, if you catch my drift.

Like a piece of meat, is what I'm saying.

“It’s a pretty good movie,” another boy chipped in.

One more boy looked over. There were now three pairs of hungry eyes on my exposed flesh, hanging there for my reply. I toyed with the question in my mind, giving them more time to undress me in their mind.

Gosh, I’m getting wet.

There was something else. Flashes of silver caught my eye. My sophisticated brain instinctively went into identify mode. Boy number one was wearing a Rolex. Boy number two had a Tag Huer. Boy number three did not wear a watch but I would spot that Dolce & Gabbana shoes a mile away. Their clothes were harder to place. But I’m pretty sure two of them wore Armani jeans.

Then there were the girls on their arms. Fuck them. They have nothing on me other than the Gucci, Chanel, Prada, and Dior pieces that adorned them. I know rich girls when I see them and these girls aren’t it. They’re just trophies.

Alvin slipped one arm behind my back. His touch brought me back to reality. “Umm... What do you think?” I asked Alvin. “Are we watching a movie?”

Alvin smiled. I think he even puffed up a little. He was obviously pleased that I deferred the decision to him. Haiz. Boys and their pride.

“Er, sure, why not?” Alvin replied.

So we queued up at the cinema counters to get our tickets. There were four pairs of eyes on me now. Three rich ones and one pissed one. The pissed one was obviously Melvin. Hai...

After telling the girl at the counter which movie, the time, and choosing our seats, Alvin fished out his wallet. He opened it and then looked pained.

“Uh, you got ten ringgit I can borrow?” Alvin asked me.

I didn’t. Nope. Broke as the day I was born. I had a credit card but Jon cancelled it the day after he dumped me. Aiyo, this was turning out to be a disaster.

“Let’s ask Melvin,” I said.

“Har? Dun wan la. How about we just do something else?” Alvin replied.

“But we already told them we would join them.”

I love my boyfriend, but I can’t help but to feel a little pissed at him now. How can he embarrass me in public like this?

“Just borrow from Melvin la, repay him later,” I added.

Alvin just stood there, dumbstruck. I swear, his pride is a real turn off at times.

“Hey,” someone said behind me.

I turned around and instinctively smiled. It was richboy number 3. The one without a watch but had great shoes.

“We’re going to walk around a bit before the movie starts. You guys coming? Or you want to meet us back here?”

I looked at Alvin. He was still at a loss for words.

“Um. We kind of forgotten to bring enough cash,” I told richboy 3. “We’ll just do some window shopping until you all are done.”

Richboy raised an eyebrow. Alvin turned scarlet and pretended to check out the movie trailers on the overhead screen. Guys have to do what they have to do to preserve their dignity I suppose, even though it’s already in shreds.

“Not nice lah like that,” Richboy said. “Let me pay for you.”

“Ai... no need la,” I told him, but making sure to hit the hopeful tenor in my voice.

“No, no, I insist,” he replied.

He stepped past Alvin and popped open his wallet. With two fingers, he casually passed the counter girl a black credit card. Black! I’ve been with Jon long enough to know that Gold and Platinum cards are for wannabes. The really wealthy people are blessed with bland colored cards.

Shit, I’m going to soak my panties.

When the transaction was concluded. Richboy 3 gave me a smile before heading back to the group.

“Eh, wait, what’s your name?” I asked him.

“Kevin,” he replied.

“Thanks sooo much Kevin,” I said. "Really. You're a life-saver." I actually said it with my sexy voice and flashed him with the most seductive smile I could manage. It was out of habit after having been taken care of by a sixteen year old sugar-daddy for the past year.

Kevin was actually taken aback. He blushed and nodded before returning to his girlfriend. Awwww. he’s so cute.

I turned back to Alvin and found him in a state of shock or something. I tried to take his hand but he pulled away. What the fuck?

“Was he flirting with you?” Alvin asked.

“Huh? No la. I don’t think so.”

“Why did you have to ask for his name?”

“What do you mean? He paid for our tickets! I had to thank him.”

My boyfriend began to pout. Seriously. I get that he’s feeling a little insecure, but how exactly is this helping? Out of habit again, I began to pander up to him. Sometimes, I am super thankful for my life experience as some rich kid’s fuck toy. It teaches a girl quite a lot on how to handle fragile little egos. I highly recommend it to all girls.

After a few smooches on his cheek, and consoling him with pet names and loving words, Alvin’s mood improved somewhat. I began to drag him to follow the group. I wonder what richboy 1 and 2's names are?

IwantbustyKim
26-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Waiting for more instalments!

JohnBoJee
27-04-2015, 12:02 AM
yea more steamy actions :D

scooby1
01-05-2015, 07:49 AM
keep it coming bro .. missed your story

IwantbustyKim
03-05-2015, 12:05 PM
Keep it coming!