PDA

View Full Version : How to jio girls without the usage of any alcohol and $$

DreamMaster1985
13-04-2015, 11:01 AM
As mentioned in the subject above. Can it be done? Some of you might say, mai gei siao la. Most char bo want looks and cash. What if there is someone who could teach you a technique or two to get that chiobu? And that someone is an old man who can consistently get any char bo?

Do you want to try?

discordpiggy
13-04-2015, 11:06 AM
u mean u r the old man who can do that?! congratz then!

i knw many. old man can get. also young man and middle age man all of them can get. somemore they not good looking lols!

not rocket science :D

luvuass
13-04-2015, 11:16 AM

i knw many. old man can get. also young man and middle age man all of them can get. somemore they not good looking lols!

have u been approach by these man u mentioned

A42L
13-04-2015, 11:44 AM

Totally legit, when money hasten the process, alcohol creates delusions haha at least that's what my experience shows, of course there are exceptional cases

demonhunter
13-04-2015, 11:59 AM
Very simple , just go up to any chio bu in the streets and tell her ...

Ai Sio Kan Mai ?

Didn't spend a single cent !

:D

CharlieSheen
13-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Can.

A poor 54 year old local man will still be able to get girls. ;)

discordpiggy
13-04-2015, 12:59 PM
have u been approach by these man u mentioned

y would they approach me!? i charge and they have women stick to them naturally, no tricks. and NO, they din reject me or i reject them. they tell me their stories, I listen nia, cos I interviewed them. LOLS!!!

Totally legit, when money hasten the process, alcohol creates delusions haha at least that's what my experience shows, of course there are exceptional cases

of cos. but those who use money/alcohol have their reasons so it is not because of self esteem.

Ai Sio Kan Mai ?

Didn't spend a single cent !

: D

Best quote of the day: "Ai Sio Kan Mai"

Can.

A poor 54 year old local man will still be able to get girls. ; )

"poor" 54yo have PLENTY of CPF trap in it... lols!

Do not under estimate :D:p;)

ExBro
13-04-2015, 05:58 PM
We have a pte watsapp group of guys having limkopi lateh, beer, Shanghai Dolly and other group activities like GB etc.

Many tips and tricks and if u have a story to tell, feel free to do so here or join the Watsapp

Some bros have friends, milfs etc asking them to help look for GBs, FwBs etc. Quite a happening group.

PM ur mobile no if you have watsapp so u can be added to this group

Just yesterday a Bro had a semi naked photo shoot with a chio Russian model at his place. I will add pic here once I figure out how to

Can someone point me to the link showing how to ad images pls?

danielotis
13-04-2015, 06:03 PM
I've always wondered if there are locals who honestly into this and are doing these.

Good way to widen circle of friends in Singapore.

PM to who?

luvuass
13-04-2015, 06:04 PM
We have a pte watsapp group of guys having limkopi lateh, beer, Shanghai Dolly and other group activities like GB etc.

Many tips and tricks and if u have a story to tell, feel free to do so here or join the Watsapp

Some bros have friends, milfs etc asking them to help look for GBs, FwBs etc. Quite a happening group.

PM ur mobile no if you have watsapp so u can be added to this group

Just yesterday a Bro had a semi naked photo shoot with a chio Russian model at his place. I will add pic here once I figure out how to

Can someone point me to the link showing how to ad images pls?

have i got to pay joining fees

DanTheCow
13-04-2015, 06:04 PM
Anyone notice that TS username has the word 'Dream' in it?? As in he is dreaming?? Hahahaha.... :p

Joking joking.... It can happen... But then again, the guy cannot be flat broke.... Or else how to afford to go to the places where there are girls for him to pick up?? Hahaha... :p He can't be flat broke and homeless without a job and looking like he has not showered for weeks.... Unless of course he has a damn good body with 6pack and a well hung dick... then maybe he might still get laid... Hahahaha.... :p

Anyways, just wanna say it's possible.... Alcohol, money and looks are just tools that make the job easier.... Character, personality and poise is what seals the deal.... :)

bluebox
13-04-2015, 06:22 PM

I've sent you a pm, bro.

ExBro
13-04-2015, 06:26 PM
http://i57.tinypic.com/t7nblh.jpg

WOOHOO
13-04-2015, 06:49 PM

Ai Sio Kan Mai ?

:D

Best quote of the day: "Ai Sio Kan Mai"

kekeke remind me of last time disco when they play this song :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sPUpKGI1Z4

justl00king
13-04-2015, 10:29 PM
As mentioned in the subject above. Can it be done? Most char bo want looks and cash. What if there is someone who could teach you a technique or two to get that chiobu?
Definitely possible bro.
Char bo wants looks, but so do the guys too right?
Cash is just a basic necessity, love can't survive just on bread n water.

Better still, learn n master the art of the ultimate player.
N let the gals come jio u instead :eek: success rate will be off the charts! ;) lol :p

Good luck n have fun! :D

ExBro
14-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Anyone notice that TS username has the word 'Dream' in it?? As in he is dreaming?? Hahahaha....

Joking joking.... It can happen... But then again, the guy cannot be flat broke.... Or else how to afford to go to the places where there are girls for him to pick up?? Hahaha... He can't be flat broke and homeless without a job and looking like he has not showered for weeks.... Unless of course he has a damn good body with 6pack and a well hung dick... then maybe he might still get laid... Hahahaha....

Anyways, just wanna say it's possible.... Alcohol, money and looks are just tools that make the job easier.... Character, personality and poise is what seals the deal.... :)

Not a dream, join watsapp group no fee. Activities maybe. But some generous Bros sponsor putings / pickup tabs / supply liquor

No $$ as in not FL, dun need to pay or sponsor the gal like SB, yet she keeps u company whole day 830am - 6pm on her off day and F as many as 8 times... WooHoo!

Definitely possible bro.
Char bo wants looks, but so do the guys too right?

Cash is just a basic necessity, love can't survive just on bread n water.

Better still, learn n master the art of the ultimate player.
N let the gals come jio u instead :eek: success rate will be off the charts! ;) lol

Good luck n have fun!

justl00king u r the King lah... still welcome u to group to contribute ur Mastery...

I totally agree... Just by chatting on watsapp u will pickup a whiff that it is totally possible for success rate to be off the charts and sometimes a tip or two

For those who PM asking to join watsapp... u no give Hpno... I dunno how to add... smartphone noob here!

DanTheCow
14-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Not a dream, join watsapp group no fee. Activities maybe. But some generous Bros sponsor putings / pickup tabs / supply liquor

No $$ as in not FL, dun need to pay or sponsor the gal like SB, yet she keeps u company whole day 830am - 6pm on her off day and F as many as 8 times... WooHoo!

justl00king u r the King lah... still welcome u to group to contribute ur Mastery...

I totally agree... Just by chatting on watsapp u will pickup a whiff that it is totally possible for success rate to be off the charts and sometimes a tip or two

For those who PM asking to join watsapp... u no give Hpno... I dunno how to add... smartphone noob here!

Bro.... That's
what I mean... It's possible to find girls like that..... No problem... Problem is keeping them.... Hahaha... :p If you dun promise/give them money... You have to give them something.... Like a promise of stability, commitment, marriage etc.... If not, no matter how good the sex is, she will leave you.... Hahaha... :p

Justlooking bro that good?? Hmmm.... I be disciple can?? Call you Master/Sifu...?? :p

justl00king
14-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Thanks for invite bro!
The only king I could be...tcss king :eek:lol :p

Justlooking bro that good?? Hmmm.... I be disciple can?? Call you Master/Sifu...?? Bro, I also need to learn from u..
To have some fun MBS parties ;) lol :p

Have a fun day guys!

ExBro
03-05-2015, 04:29 PM
Jus an update and some FR for a bro who recently joined the group:

Background: this Bro had a few ONS and an FB but that was when he was loaded but found that the gals all ran away when he was low on $$$.

He posted the following comments in group chat plus some screen shots to prove he was not BS or TCSS:

"So this is my story so far
Limkopi with Fred a couple of times already
Saw he no bullshit tcss type
Jio him dinner he rubba his b (put hand inside bra from above slag strap and tune radio too) in front of restaurant entrance

He gave me a fish (from HK) but she swam away (cos giving ctc without learning how to fish for ctc)
Taught me where and how (to fish & wat to say...)

Now got (/ fished) 3 (chiobus and one is a pretty part time Mediacorp actress; will be meeting all soon)"

After the paid workshop, he posted the following FR:

"2hours (wkshop) not enough. Before workshop 3(fishes - all chiobus). After workshop first thing in the (very next) morning 12 (fishes) already.
Must buy portable charger already(phone batt flat from all the chatting)

Also:

Saturday('s wkshop) was just the tip of the iceberg. (Preview of plenty more to learn, if can get at least 10 ppl interested, can ask Fred to arrange another session for newbies)

kyxeros
04-05-2015, 10:31 PM
Sounds interesting leh!! Young single boy boy might need some help in this area!! I Pm you my no.??

willgo
05-05-2015, 12:07 AM
If you look like Andy lau then u can jio girls easily without usage of alcohol and $$$