PDA

View Full Version : Live sighting for chio bus/milf

Splitter100
11-04-2015, 11:26 PM
i thought of starting a thread on live report on chio bu or milf spotted

this morning was early to meet client at Punggol
so i went to this Punggol Plaza food court at 8+ am

this milf wearing sports wear, black top and pink tight shorts (can see butt cheek)

too crowded so its risky to take pic

i try to bio the panty line for getting old, eye sight not good

anyone in PP this morning?

any other sightings?

cheers

kraam
11-04-2015, 11:44 PM
should have went up to her and chatted with her

Johnbass2
11-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Nice for piak piak ?

Splitter100
12-04-2015, 12:31 AM
Nice for piak piak ?

confirm chop chop for piak piak

all the uncles queuing for food behind her was looking at her tight hot pink shorts and BUTT

mcyeoh
12-04-2015, 10:45 AM

all the uncles queuing for food behind her was looking at her tight hot pink shorts and BUTT
just like you, THE PATHETIC FUCKED UP UGLY PIECE OF SHIT USELESS UNCLE AND YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE SINGAPOREAN THAT I RESPECT...YOU PATHETIC FUCK UP PERVERTED PICO SIZE DICK SIZE SINGAPOREAN GUY

Lucifer666
12-04-2015, 01:06 PM
just like you, the pathetic fucked up ugly piece of shit useless uncle and you are not part of the singaporean that i respect...you pathetic fuck up perverted pico size dick size singaporean guy

去吸你的阳具吧。你这个死人妖。

igor123
12-04-2015, 08:24 PM
What a waste . You should have taken her picture.

mcyeoh
13-04-2015, 02:19 PM
去吸你的阳具吧。你这个死人妖。
hahaha insecure sg guydid i just hurt your ching chong feelings?

Lucifer666
13-04-2015, 10:16 PM
hahaha insecure sg guydid i just hurt your ching chong feelings?

Nope, you didn't hurt my feeling at all. Just curious how good looking are you? Are you really so good looking that so many guys chasing after you?

Or you had been screw and than dump by an inseurce singapore guy or guys that caused you to hate singapore guys so much... Ha ha

Or you are waiting for the insecure singapore guy or guys to screw you up?

mcyeoh
15-04-2015, 07:42 PM
Nope, you didn't hurt my feeling at all. Just curious how good looking are you? Are you really so good looking that so many guys chasing after you?

Or you had been screw and than dump by an inseurce singapore guy or guys that caused you to hate singapore guys so much... Ha ha

Or you are waiting for the insecure singapore guy or guys to screw you up?
no wonder new generation singaporean guys are so insecure, truth to be told, gay has approach me before but i am not gay just that attractive with charisma which most sg guys like you dont have due to lousy nasty accent and your body proportion is out of whack...good luck getting six pacs with the constant of your funny tiger beer...dumb fuck and please.....i screw new generation insecure sg guys all day....funny...why cant learn to hack...dumb ass???

LaPlaza
16-04-2015, 06:32 AM
What a waste . You should have taken her picture.

Ya lor :(:(

JDeere
16-04-2015, 10:40 AM

Why not pics bro :( :o

IwantbustyKim
16-04-2015, 10:49 AM
http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1175232&stc=1&d=1366184143

Lucifer666
16-04-2015, 11:20 PM
no wonder new generation singaporean guys are so insecure, truth to be told, gay has approach me before but i am not gay just that attractive with charisma which most sg guys like you dont have due to lousy nasty accent and your body proportion is out of whack...good luck getting six pacs with the constant of your funny tiger beer...dumb fuck and please.....i screw new generation insecure sg guys all day....funny...why cant learn to hack...dumb ass???

Hmmm.... How you know? That I am have an "lousy nasty accent and your body proportion is out of whack"????

Have you been stalking me?
Orh I see... You must been assuming that I am like that. By the way, please don't assume any more cos it make an ASS out of U & ME.

Orh by the way.... You are welcome to make a ASS out of yourself.

cuntnina
17-04-2015, 12:05 AM
wasted lah bro

IwantbustyKim
17-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Hmmm.... How you know? That I am have an "lousy nasty accent and your body proportion is out of whack"????

Orh I see... You must been assuming that I am like that. By the way, please don't assume any more cos it make an ASS out of U & ME.

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22600000/Remember-Don-t-Feed-the-Trolls-fanpop-22675482-324-324.jpg

mcyeoh
18-04-2015, 11:33 AM

please stalking you??? please...you are pathetic enough that nobody cares about you....why....lousy genes...nasty accent going to the fact that your asian body is not up to par....my guess....your constant tiger shitface beer has made you develop a beer belly....stupid puny new generation sg guys...

Splitter100
21-04-2015, 02:11 AM
mouth itchy, stomach growling

so i head down to thompson for prata fix

seated at a table next to a 40+ couple

the milf wear grey tee shirt and put 1/4 ball

sumore keep flipping her tee because she felt hot

damn high