PDA

View Full Version : Operations against Scams [Turning the Tables.]

Goodboy93
11-04-2015, 10:08 PM
Dear All Bros,

I have decided in my free time to try to get them and would like to seek assist from those interested. PM Me.

-Sec. 420 of Penal Code: [Arrestable Offence]Whoever cheats and thereby dishonestly induces the person deceived to deliver any property to any person, or to make, alter or destroy the whole or any part of a valuable security, or anything which is signed or sealed, and which is capable of being converted into a valuable security, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

-But if come across (someone who is breaking the law), we can arrest/detain as a private citizen if (the offence being committed) is an arrestable and non-bailable offence - provided that police are notified at the very moment.

-As of 9 April 2015 there are still victims.
http://www.scamalert.sg/scams/alipay-scam.html

-We are turning the tables.

-I do think that it is a organised crime. Creating multiple accounts via various platform, WeChat, Tinder, Parktor and etc. Various girls involved are probably tourist or Student pass holder that are PERSONALLY IN SINGAPORE based on the photo background.

1) Getting their contact details, exact address.
2) Locating of the Girls involved.
3) Setting up picture database of the girls/ sharing of the Girls photo so to locate everyone involved in the scams.

-I would like to seek assist from those interested should you come across them. PM Me. Disclaimer: I am too a victim.

It's time to put an end to it.

Thanks in advance.

Goodboy93
12-04-2015, 01:17 AM
Especially if you are a victim or almost being scam please sent me a Pm.

ccupal69
12-04-2015, 01:54 AM
I am free to help out..

lammpeb
12-04-2015, 11:28 AM
Skout got a lot of Wechat scam girls there

BluePower
12-04-2015, 03:03 PM
Can catch them good. Really too much of this scams going on.

oldslywolf
12-04-2015, 05:11 PM
This is a really good idea by TS . But do please remember that once you have gather enough evidence , do not take the law into your own hands. Turn them over to the mata. Keep a copy of the evidence for your own records.

Johnbass
12-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Tiagong behind every scam chiobu is a guy...
So who do you want to catch?
:D

romyviper
14-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Bro, met 2 tourist pinoys in march end and now in big trouble. Had been chasing me for money.

All i had was once they agreed to meet me in chinese garden and nothing happened after that . but i was constantly approached for money :-(

Trying to get rid of them but they know my facebook/linkedin as well :-(

newyorker88
14-04-2015, 10:37 AM
-I would like to seek assist from those interested should you come across them. PM Me. Disclaimer: I am too a victim.

It's time to put an end to it.

Thanks in advance.

Bro,

they are not stupid. They will never show face either. If they cannot scam you, the most they do is to scold or threaten you.

Only way is to alert as many people as possible. IF they have no kang tao, they will stop.

newyorker88
14-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Bro, met 2 tourist pinoys in Feb and now in big trouble. Had been chasing me for money.

All i had was once they agreed to meet me in chinese garden and nothing happened after that . but i was constantly approached for money

Trying to get rid of them but they know my facebook/linkedin as well

If you have the evidence, print all black and white and make a police report. With their names and everything. Or approach ICA with the police report after that.

14-04-2015, 12:13 PM
i have been scammed by this handphone / whatsapp no. 81648062 current name used is bella. will ask for transport money to be transferred and go missing. the scammer's posb saving account no. is 228-26939-5 .

this scammer goes around giving out numbers to men as if he was a client himself and say that " i did transfer money to her and she genuinely turned up , somemore give me extra 3 hours " .

so watch out guys.

laoba
14-04-2015, 03:15 PM
i have been scammed by this handphone / whatsapp no. 81648062 current name used is bella. will ask for transport money to be transferred and go missing. the scammer's posb saving account no. is 228-26939-5 .

this scammer goes around giving out numbers to men as if he was a client himself and say that " i did transfer money to her and she genuinely turned up , somemore give me extra 3 hours " .

so watch out guys.

Bro, this number has been use since 2013 to scam ppl from what I can find using Google , one bro already reported it as a scam , http://www.realreviews.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-12611.html & http://www.geylangboy.com/archive/index.php/t-551.html

Just remember that never transfer any money before deed ,101% is a scam.

whiplash
14-04-2015, 04:36 PM
Bro, met 2 tourist pinoys in march end and now in big trouble. Had been chasing me for money.

All i had was once they agreed to meet me in chinese garden and nothing happened after that . but i was constantly approached for money :-(

Trying to get rid of them but they know my facebook/linkedin as well :-(

If nothing happened why are they chasing you for money? Post the Peenoy Facebook and LinkedIn here as well.

teochewahpek
17-04-2015, 02:01 PM
if this id xjp3598 or Min Min from amk adds you & tells you she does part-time yuan Jiao (援叫), be alert & vigilant that this is a scam. block this id unless you want to jump on the Interpol bandwagon with James Bond in tow. cheers.

MaoSanWang
17-04-2015, 10:56 PM

so watch out guys.

Scammer giving bank account number? this' new.
Would the bank account leave a definite trail in an investigation?

21-04-2015, 03:40 PM
Scammer giving bank account number? this' new.
Would the bank account leave a definite trail in an investigation?

as long as no one complains, there wont be a problem of leaving a trail or investigation. how to investigate bro ? only police can do this

MaoSanWang
24-04-2015, 12:54 AM
as long as no one complains, there wont be a problem of leaving a trail or investigation. how to investigate bro ? only police can do this

Precisely police can trace.
Scammer cheat money, victims will file police report mah...

pig40
28-04-2015, 05:06 PM
Block this wechat id which is keyboard reverse, lkjhgfdsa9990. Bingbing from amk. i prefer to donate to earthquake victims of Nepal.

28-04-2015, 05:55 PM

how to make report sia...

victims are involved in engaging illegal prostitute, will they not be penalised as well? , if they were to fille a police report...

nickbaston
28-04-2015, 07:52 PM
how to make report sia...

victims are involved in engaging illegal prostitute, will they not be penalised as well? , if they were to fille a police report...

this is what i call you take your own dick to hit on your own head.

pig40
01-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Block this wechat id: jiac111. Jiajia was her name.

JohnHor9Gan99
01-05-2015, 05:56 PM

Don't think police will take action la, because that is not a lost of revenue for the government

Police sure take immediate action if you report somebody who evade thousands or millions of tax $$$

:D