PDA

View Full Version : L18 H30 Hidden Gem

qwerty1252003
07-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Would like to share a hidden gem at Lorong 18 House 30. She's Number 7 and I've rtf many times. She used to be Number 9 at Lorong 18 House 44 but was transferred here after the fight there occurred and that house had to be temporarily closed.

From the fish tank, she doesn't look exceptional. She's not the type to give fake smiles or come hither looks. But believe me. Once in the room, you'll find out why I consider her one of the best hidden gems in Geylang.

From Harbin and of Machurian descent, her look is exotic and distinctive . She has a perfect hourglass figure tthat is to die for. Besides having a beautiful pair of soft big B/small C cup breasts with perky nipples, her good genes also provided her with a perfect ass that is great for doggie style . None of those flat asses that you find on a typical Han Chinese.

For $100 for 40 mins or $120 for 60 mins, she's an absolute steal at this price. That's why I aways pay for the full hour so that I can fully enjoy screwing a beautiful woman with a perfect body.

I understand from her that the business is generally poor at this house compared to her old house because this house is rather old and not renovated for a long time. But that's not her fault. That's why I find it a shame and I am sharing this gem.

She also does a fantastic massage upon request . She took lessons previously in China . Which is an extra bonus for me. I aways enjoy a good massage after a hard day's work and a good fucking sessio with her.

ahboi123
08-04-2015, 06:05 AM
Would like to share a hidden gem at Lorong 18 House 30. She's Number 7 and I've rtf many times. She used to be Number 9 at Lorong 18 House 44 but was transferred here after the fight there occurred and that house had to be temporarily closed.

From the fish tank, she doesn't look exceptional. She's not the type to give fake smiles or come hither looks. But believe me. Once in the room, you'll find out why I consider her one of the best hidden gems in Geylang.

From Harbin and of Machurian descent, her look is exotic and distinctive . She has a perfect hourglass figure tthat is to die for. Besides having a beautiful pair of soft big B/small C cup breasts with perky nipples, her good genes also provided her with a perfect ass that is great for doggie style . None of those flat asses that you find on a typical Han Chinese.

For $100 for 40 mins or $120 for 60 mins, she's an absolute steal at this price. That's why I aways pay for the full hour so that I can fully enjoy screwing a beautiful woman with a perfect body.

I understand from her that the business is generally poor at this house compared to her old house because this house is rather old and not renovated for a long time. But that's not her fault. That's why I find it a shame and I am sharing this gem.

She also does a fantastic massage upon request . She took lessons previously in China . Which is an extra bonus for me. I aways enjoy a good massage after a hard day's work and a good fucking sessio with her.

Thanks for the FR! Guess she will be by soon, maybe?:D

adultentertain
08-04-2015, 08:34 AM
This house nos. 2 Xiao Lan got very bad attitude , in fact that goes to most of the girls in cat80-100 .Anyone got bad experience?

adultentertain
08-04-2015, 02:19 PM
If this girl is what you said to be , could cat150 house request for her transfer just like a cat150 WL could downgrade herself to cat100.Pardon me for asking because I have a lot of bad experience with cat80/100.

desmond_lee
08-04-2015, 11:44 PM
name a few houses and numbers/names if possible bro, so the rest of us will not kenna also. thanks.:(

kwh79
09-04-2015, 12:19 AM
If this girl is what you said to be , could cat150 house request for her transfer just like a cat150 WL could downgrade herself to cat100.Pardon me for asking because I have a lot of bad experience with cat80/100.

1844 is Cat100.

qwerty1252003
12-05-2015, 11:29 PM
Recently, I was pleasantly surprised that L18H30G7 has improved on her make-up skills. Previously, she used to use skin foundation that was too white for her skin colour and eyeshadow that was too dark that made her look older than her actual age. I did comment on that before to her. I'm glad she paid attention to what I said.

Wow! What an improvement since the last one or two weeks. Her make-up is now more natural and pleasing to the eye. Can't help staring at her beautiful face and body whenever I see her. Don't know which to focus my eyes on. Her face or her body.

She's a hard-working girl and I always enjoy a good massage until time's up. $100 well-spent every time.

Just a comment to some of the posts here. There are always some bad apples in every barrel no matter whether it is Cat50, Cat80, Cat100, or Cat150. So that's why the Thread Title is "Hidden Gem".