PDA

View Full Version : Colleague in Logistics Line

doctrine
04-04-2015, 04:56 PM
For the past few days, i have been thinking about my wonderful experience with my colleague, Y. Just thinking of her makes my blood rush into my little bro. :p

A little introduction about my work:

As per thread title, i am in logistics field. Being constantly outstationed, i hardly get to interact with my colleagues. On some days, i do not even have to turn up in the office. I personally like this arrangement, being free to do what i want as long as i get my job done. On the downside, i hardly have a chance to know anyone in the office. Most of our conversations are on the phone and on whatsapp.

My colleagues from various departments come from many different backgrounds. Males, females, young, old, Indians, Malays, Chinese, Angmos, some own cars, some are in deep debts etc. The girls there do not appeal me, which i believe is good, since i won't get distracted from my work. This is unlike my previous companies in the same line, where many of the office workers are young chinese ladies from Malaysia, often wearing short skirts to work. Totally my cup of tea :D

Things have largely remained unchanged in my 1 year or so in the company, until Y appears....

doctrine
04-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Y is a telephone operator in the company. However, on many occasions, she is often asked to help in other areas, like warehouse work, or company accounts. Sometimes, she is even asked to do home deliveries of small items(by taking cab or public transport), when the company is lacking in delivery manpower. However, she is not the manly girl or the auntie type. Will talk more about her appearance later :p

As i am hardly around in office, i did not know of her joining the company. It was during one fine day that i first heard of Y's sweet voice, calling me on my mobile and asked me to deal with a difficult customer. That was my first short encounter with her. It did not leave me with any lasting impression though.

Johnbass2
04-04-2015, 08:23 PM
Bro

Any happening with female colleage ?

atmos
04-04-2015, 09:29 PM
1st supporter , ur 1st draft vry similar to mine.

doctrine
05-04-2015, 06:05 AM
Bro

Any happening with female colleage ?

Well, to avoid being a spoiler, can i avoid answering now? :p

More interesting stuffs will definitely happen ;)

1st supporter , ur 1st draft vry similar to mine.

Thanks. Similar as in similar to your experience? ;)

Anyway my posts will be slow for now as i am still in moderation. Please be patient with me. I will defintely continue :)

doctrine
05-04-2015, 07:21 AM
"oh, a new girl just joined"

This was my first impression. From my guess, she is a local Singaporean Chinese.

I have gradually forgotten about Y as she hardly calls me. It was until 3 months later that i finally saw her for the first time.

Chinese new year was just a few days away. The company boss, however, went MIA and forgot to pay wages for the people in my department. We were all quite angry, some even refused to start the day's work as they needed the money for CNY.

This was when Y came into the picture as a mediator between us and the boss. She looked stern the whole time when talking to us.

So after an hour's wait, the boss finally released our salaries to us. I was off to work. As i sat down in my van, i started to think of Y...

Johnbass2
05-04-2015, 08:27 AM
Yeah! Waited patiently

chewww51
05-04-2015, 08:38 AM
Camping here to know what happen:D

doctrine
05-04-2015, 09:06 AM
"This girl has a thin body which i like"

This was my first impression of her looks. But she is not the typical skinny girl with flat butt, flat boobs + young pretty face which tends to attract many men. Her face is average to above average at best. But i suppose she will still be quite a looker if she puts on more makeup. Decent facial features which may not be the centre of attention, but definitely far from ugly. Her main attraction(or turn off for some men, depending on your taste) will be her mouth and teeth. She has slight buck teeth, probably accentuated by her thin face, which turns into a slight pout when she closes her mouth. Some men will like it, but some will be totally turned off.

But the most important thing about her which really stirred my mind is her thin but shapely body. Probably a pair of full Bs, 1.64m and 42kg. I always loved thin ladies, but most of them have pretty flat figure. Definitely not for Y. Maybe because she is already in her mid or late 20s, and her body is fully developed.

Being a dilligent worker myself, i quickly came back to my senses and off i go on my work journey.

"She is just another girl", i thought to myself. "Plenty of pretty girls outside, this girl will be forgotten in no time."

True enough, for the next month or so, i did not think of her anymore. I did not bump into her or talk to her on the phone about work at all.

Having had a few relationships which ended unhappily in the past, I basically never thought of getting into a serious relationship with anymore ladies. Whenever i had encounters with a pretty lady, sex without relationship was the only thing in my mind. But coming from a decent family background, i never proceed to take any action. Instead, i will just mentally imagine myself having sex with the pretty ladies while masturbating at home. A sad life to some men, but definitely not for me as i did not want to get married or get hurt from another relationship. I was free to flirt or talk to girls without making anyone unhappy.

On a very normal working day, i was in the company warehouse dealing with some paperwork, when I saw Y's familiar thin figure from far....

doctrine
05-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Anyway, thanks to the people who upped my points, was pleasantly surprised to see my points increased, which means there are people who support me. And thanks to those who posted here who said they are looking forward to my continuation. :)

doctrine
05-04-2015, 10:22 AM
"Maybe that's another new girl?", I thought to myself.

The figure definitely seem like Y's. But her back was facing me, so i was not able to tell 100% who this girl was. This girl here had nicer looking hair than Y, and dressed more sexily. I thought this was another girl with Y's figure. Besides that, the company hires many part timers to help around in the warehouse, so new faces are very common in the company.

I was trying to steal glances at this girl's back view. She was standing and talking to a seated colleague. She bent a little at her waist as she did, making her short black checkered flare skirt ride up a little, showing more of her back thighs. The skirt reached her mid thighs when she was standing, not incredibly short, but sufficient to tease most men.

(a link to show a similar skirt design http://www.locomolife.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3946 )

It was only when she turned around a few minutes later that i realised it was Y. She had certainly became sexier this time. The previous time i saw her, she was in an ordinary ponytail hairstyle, long pants, and a lacy short sleeved blouse. However, she had cut her hair into a korean style bob, dyed with brighter colours and a slight perm. She paired a tight black v-neck t-shirt with the flared skirt.

She walked to a colleague seated in front of me and asked him some work related stuffs. I was facing her directly this time. I eventually noticed her lacy half-cup bra under her t-shirt. Her t-shirt was so tight it made the outlines of the lace show. I could only imagine the colour of the bra though.

Throughout this time, i was stealing glaces at her without being noticeable. I was focused on her smooth, slender legs. She was in flats, and her legs are not incredibly fair, but it still looked better than the legs of many other girls. And as i expected previously, she is quite a looker when she puts on more makeup.

Finally, i completed my paperwork. It seem alot more difficult to complete this time round. As i was already running late for my appointment, i quickly left the place. I would have wanted to stay around longer just to steal glances at Y, but i did not want to put my work at risk, so i steadied my mind and left.

Throughout the whole day, be it while meeting people or driving on the roads, my mind was on Y's waist, skirt and legs.....

JiBye
05-04-2015, 11:20 AM
Can i fuck that girl?:confused:

Anyway, thanks to the people who upped my points, was pleasantly surprised to see my points increased, which means there are people who support me. And thanks to those who posted here who said they are looking forward to my continuation. :)

doctrine
05-04-2015, 12:29 PM
"It is just an infatuation. I will probably forget about her in a few days, just like how i have forgotten the many beautiful ladies i have met", i thought to myself.

However, back at home, my mind was still on Y. While preparing to go to bed, i imagined Y was with me, in exactly the same outfit as i saw her earlier in the day. I grabbed her by her thin waist, our eyes locked onto each other, and started kissing deeply like long lost lovers. I imagined that i laid her down on my bed while our lips are still locked. Then she took out my dick and stroked it till it reaches its full length. At the same time, i reached inside her skirt and played with her clit through her panties. All the while our lips and tongue still in contact.

All these were flowing through my mind while i was closing my eyes and stroking my own dick.

I imagined myself totally stripped naked by her, while she was naked at her top, her flared skirt still on, but panties removed. I used my dick to stroke on her wet vagina for a while, before i finally insert myself inside her.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH~~~"

She gave out a loud, high-pitched moan immediately as i thrust my full length into her. I imagined myself pumping her hard in the traditional missionary position. Her left hand was on my shoulder, grabbing it tigher with every thrust, while her right hand was behind my head, pushing me in for a deep french kiss. Whenever i tried to catch my breath by breaking the kiss, her right hand will push my head back down for more.

As i stroked myself to climax, i imagined that i finally came inside her, and she grabbed me tighter with her hands and legs, cumming at the same time.

I placed my hand on the tip of my penis to catch my own cum. As i finished cumming, i looked at my own semen.

"wow, i havent cummed so much in a long time", i thought to myself.

I washed my hands, and went to sleep. Preparing myself for the next working day, and hopefully, another glimpse of Y...

doctrine
05-04-2015, 04:55 PM
"it's probably another long, difficult day. Sigh", as i realised the huge amount of work i have to complete today.

Mornings at work is pretty much as usual. I was talking to the company accountant as i settled some paperwork at the same time. Unlike the usual days, however, my mind starts wondering if Y will show up again. I purposely slowed down what i was doing, just to stay around in the warehouse longer.

"To hell with whatever workload i have today", i thought to myself. In my mind, i was hoping Y will come in with a sexy outfit again.

As i lifted my head up, I saw a slim lady walking in my direction from afar. I unintentionally paused whatever i was doing as i looked at her legs. Y was dressed in an even shorter skirt, showing off more of her smooth slender legs. The proverbial “筷子腿”(direct translation as "chopstick legs", used to describe slim, beautiful legs) is a very suitable description for her. And how i wish the pair of "chopsticks" will clip me up in between, like how a pair of chopsticks clip up our food.

Finishing up my paperwork, i decided to leave the place. As i walked off, i kept stealing glances at Y from far. She was in a tight black miniskirt today, with a spaghetti strap top and loose black cardigan. Nothing much to shout about, but still attractive enough, especially that the skirt is a few inches above mid thigh. I slowed down my movements, a little reluctant to leave. But i eventually did, to avoid being obvious to my other colleagues.

Again, my whole day is filled with thoughts of Y.

"Is that love?" I thought to myself. No other ladies have made my mind go into roller-coaster mode ever since i became single 4 years ago. This familiar feeling seems to be back...

doctrine
05-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Hi friends, i do welcome suggestions to improve writing abilities. If anyone have tips to share, feel free to post. All comments are appreciated. :)

JiBye
05-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Your writing is very good

Hi friends, i do welcome suggestions to improve writing abilities. If anyone have tips to share, feel free to post. All comments are appreciated. :)

doctrine
05-04-2015, 07:23 PM
Thanks for the appreciation :)

doctrine
05-04-2015, 09:46 PM
As weekend came, i found myself thinking more about Y. Thinking about her tight black skirt and perfect legs. No other ladies have filled my mind so much in the last 4 years. I was masturbating at least 4 times a day, but still unsatisfied. I figured that i needed an alternative method to release.

I went on various online searches to find her facebook profile. Hopefully, some sexy photos of her will come up, which i can masturbate myself to. However, i was not able to locate her in any way, none of the colleague that i know of have added her. After spending my whole Friday night and Saturday to search, i finally gave up.

I started looking at various websites advertising sex services. For the past 4 years, i have stopped myself from finding FLs. I was not sure how i actually achieved this. But i certainly saved a lot more money now.

I looked around for local FLs which have similar traits as Y, someone who is thin, with nice slender legs. I was not too particular about their faces, as Y isn't exactly a typical pretty face. None of the adverts showed their faces anyway.

I became a little tired from my FL search, until i came across a thread in a forum.

"Slim 25 year old Local Chinese OL with perfect legs"

Certainly looks like a fitting description of Y. I clicked on the link.

Name: Yvonne
Singaporean Chinese
165cm 42kg
32B/23/32
Allows frenching, BBBj
550/1/1

From the photo and description, this FL does have a similar body to my colleague Y. From the very few FRs, people have commented that she has very nice legs and wear short skirts when she turned up. Loves frenching, tongues locked 80% of the session.

I proceed to come out of my 4 year hiatus from calling FLs, by making a booking for Yvonne. Even requested the OKT to ask Yvonne to turn up in short skirt, which they agreed to do so. I was mentally playing the image of fucking Yvonne without removing that skirt, her thin legs tightly wrapped around my waist in missionary position.

As i was not allowed to check into the hotel room without registering with Yvonne, i waited for her at a nearby bus stop. I found myself ogling at every pretty women in short skirts walking pass, hoping they are Yvonne. About 15 minutes later, a female voice called out to me.

"You are looking for Yvonne?"

arl127
06-04-2015, 12:42 AM

TS we do hope it is a true story rather than your dreams!

SongboBrother
06-04-2015, 02:12 AM
Interesting Bro, camping for more! :)

ojit82
06-04-2015, 02:59 AM
BookmaRked!!!

tikogoh
06-04-2015, 05:14 AM
Looking forward for more!

want0nmee
06-04-2015, 06:28 AM
Could it be Y??? And from there onwards, TS always get free release?

doctrine
07-04-2015, 02:48 AM
I turned and saw a pretty lady in my favourite bob hairstyle. I paused a little while, admiring her pretty face, before nodding twice, feeling a little shy as i have not slept with a girl for 4 years.

We proceed to check in. I peeped at her Singaporean Pink IC as she took it out to the counter staff. 25 years old.

We took the lift up to our room. I was a little shy to look at her in the eyes. I tried stealing glances at her face, legs and her outfit. She was in a short blue checkered dress, with an attached waistband tied into a ribbon at her back, accentuating her ultra slim waist.

Most important was the dress has a high slit at the front and back of her right thigh. My mind was running wild just looking at it, imagining what was underneath.

"What are looking at?" Yvonne said it with a smile.

I just shook my head, too shy, and probably too engrossed about what is going to happen below that sexy dress.

In terms of looks, Yvonne is definitely prettier than Y. She has a very nice smile with perfect teeth unlike Y. But in terms of their figures, Y is definitely on par with Yvonne. They will probably look like sisters if they stood beside each other.

"Ding!"

Lift door opens. I slowly led Yvonne to our room. She was taking careful steps as she was in a pair of stilettos. The "kik-kok, kik-kok" sound of it, filled the whole corridor. Male cleaners who walked past were staring at her.

Once in the room, i immediately held her waist, looked at her in the eyes, and my mouth went straight to her lips. She reciprocated, with her tongue attacking mine. We frenched for a full 2 minutes before taking our turns to shower.

I made her wear her dress back on, including her underwear. We sat on the bed and chatted on various topics, as she purposely refused to touch me. Her coyness made me crave for her body more. After 5 minutes of talking, i wrapped my left hand around her waist, and my right hand started stroking her extremely smooth thighs. She immediately wrapped her hands around my neck, and pulled me in for a deep, long kiss.

I laid her down slowly on the bed, our tongues remained interlocked. I pressed my right hand on her ribs, just below her breast, purposely avoiding it just to tease her a little. By then, I was already having a hard-on, and i rested my hard-on on her waist, just to let her know how hard i am.

I moved my left hand to her panties, and rubbed her vagina through the soft material. She started breathing heavily. As her panties soon became wet, i broke the kiss, and helped her remove it. I rubbed her again for a short while, before inserting my left middle finger into her love hole.

"aa.....aaaHHHAA..."

She let out a soft moan as i did that. By now, i had wrapped my right hand around her back, and cupped onto her right breast, through her dress and bra.
She grabbed my dick with one hand, and attempt to stroke it. But as i sped up my movements on her breast and pussy, she started to lose concentration in her pleasure, and gradually lost her grip. Not that i mind, as i felt equally horny watching her in pleasure. Soon, i inserted my ring finger into her love hole, and she moaned louder. I used my fingers to attack her g-spot furiously. I could feel her juices build up, and soon it was dripping down my hands.

I continued fingering her for nearly ten minutes, she was squirming all the while, as she came twice. I was glad that i am still able to use my fingers well, despite 4 years without sex.

"My hand are tired," i said. She giggled, and our tongues locked again. I untied the ribbon around her waist, and unzipped her dress. I peeled the dress down her arms, and she gladly removed her arms from the dress. By now, the dress is only covering her from waist down, but i did not remove it from her. I had wanted to fuck her without totally removing it.

She was in a pink, strapless and lacy half-cup bra. It looked so sexy, i broke the kiss and used both my hands to massage her breasts through the bra. Her breathing started becoming heavy again. After a short 2 minutes, i removed her bra and dropped it on the bed. I quickly buried my mouth on her nipples, and she hugged me tightly, throwing her head back in ecstasy. She then stroked my dick slowly with one hand, making it stand at its full length.

Seeing how sexy she looked in her state of undress, i could not take it any longer, i laid her down on her back, capped on, rub my dick a few times outside her pussy, and pushed my full length into her. Her pussy is very tight, tighter than some of my ex-girlfriends. Her moaning is soft, and it challenged me to go in harder on her, just to make her go louder.

I closed my eyes as i fucked her, imagining I was fucking Y through her short skirts. I held Yvonne's body close to me, and soon she met me with her lips on mine. She raised her legs and closed it tightly around my body. I rested one hand on her thigh and stroked it softly.

Image of Y's legs made me increase my speed further, and i soon felt the urge to come.

"I'm comming, please don't stop," whispered Yvonne as soon as i felt my urge.

Yvonne's words, coupled with the image of Y, made me lost control, and i soon unloaded into the condom. Yvonne grabbed me tight and kissed me hard as i came, probably coming at the same time.

"Wow, you came so much!" said Yvonne. The image of Y probably helped.

I paid Yvonne, and we washed up ourselves before going on our separate ways.

doctrine
07-04-2015, 02:51 AM
More about Y in my next episode! It is far from finished ;)

Anyway, just to help everyone picture Yvonne's dress: http://www.zalora.sg/Sashsay-Short-Dress-259139.html

This is something similar, but not 100% the same.

whatdoido
07-04-2015, 02:05 PM
Good story TS, jus upped u

doctrine
07-04-2015, 07:37 PM
After the exciting romp with Yvonne, i was back to my old dilligent self at work. I was very much satisfied sexually. I did not see Y at work, which seem to help as well. I figure that even if i get aroused by Y again, i could easily find my release by arranging for a meet up with Yvonne.

For the next one month or so, I only saw Y on 3 occasions. She was in long pants and blouses for all 3 times. But her long-sleeve blouses were tight, showing off her figure nicely. Perhaps some men might feel she is a little too thin, but not a problem for me at all, as i always love thin women.

I wasnt aroused much on these 3 occasions. I still masturbated to images of her in her short skirts, but i wasn't obsessed.

"So it is not love, but just a normal lust," i told myself, as i feel relieved.

doctrine
07-04-2015, 08:41 PM
"Hi Doctrine! This is for you! Please turn up okay?"

A female colleague in my department handed me a wedding invitation card to her own wedding dinner. She had specially gathered our whole department for a small beer session to make the announcement. As she is one of the only few young ladies in our department, she is quite close to Y. I wondered if Y will be invited.

I seriously hope she will invite Y.

"Wah, so the whole company will be invited?" i pretended to make this remark, hoping to find out more information.

It will be the first time i get to see Y outside of work, assuming that she gets invited and shows up on the day itself.

"Yes! Must show up okay?" said my colleague with a big smile on her face. She definitely looked blissful, as i seldom see her smiling so much.

Back at home, i started playing out images of Y at the wedding dinner. I imagined her in the shortest dress i have ever seen, paired with the sexiest pair of stiletto. Her shoulders bared, showing off her collarbones. Thin girls like Y will most probably have very prominent ones.

I imagined her getting tipsy from the red wine served during the wedding dinner.

I imagined our company colleagues plan a small get-together after the dinner itself, just to spend time together as some of us rarely meet each other.

I imagined Y at the get-together, getting touchy with me due to the alcohol.

I imagined that we got drunk, and started kissing.

I imagined....

I masturbated to the images playing out in my mind. I shot my load 3 times just thinking of what might happen. It doesn't seem like a reality, but i still believe, I might just get lucky.

whatdoido
07-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Wish u all the luck TS

Summerhillt
07-04-2015, 09:16 PM
JIAYOU TS !! I thought the local FL is Y hahah. Cause name Yvonne. Anyway hope you get
To sit beside Y in the dinner and get to fuck her after that !

doctrine
07-04-2015, 10:09 PM
Wish u all the luck TS

JIAYOU TS !! I thought the local FL is Y hahah. Cause name Yvonne. Anyway hope you get
To sit beside Y in the dinner and get to fuck her after that !

Thanks for the support friends.

Please stay around for my next post! I am not finished just yet ;)

doctrine
08-04-2015, 08:02 PM
(con't)

So for the next few months before the wedding dinner, I was constantly checking out Y. I started turning up at the office earlier, and parked my van near the entrance of the building. I did that just to spot Y coming to work everyday. My heart started to race whenever she approached. As days passed, we were nodding to each other when we meet, eventually turning to greeting good mornings to each other.

Her skirts and dresses were becoming shorter each day. Majority of it were just covering her butt. However, i made it a point to masturbate before going to work, just to keep myself less horny.

But she is the first women in 4 years to make my heart skip a beat whenever i see her.

I started having recollections of her nodding to me every morning.

I started to remember the details of the occasional work-related telephone conversations whenever she called me.

I remembered the exact time everyday when we see each other in the morning.

I am always reminded of the first time I saw her, when i was chasing unpaid salaries.

But i still masturbated to images of her everyday. Whether these were feelings of love or just pure lust, i wasn't sure anymore.

(to be continued)

nntp
08-04-2015, 11:47 PM
Camping in support!

FatCouchPotato
09-04-2015, 03:46 AM
Camping in support!

Same here as well ;)

doctrine
09-04-2015, 08:28 AM
Same here as well ;)

Camping in support!

Thanks people! Was pleasantly surprised as i thought interest was dwindling due to the low response and low sexual content.

Stay tuned to the next part!

09-04-2015, 10:32 AM
There's lots of silent reader like me. ;)
Some motivation for u ;)

peregrene
09-04-2015, 12:52 PM
Its a great story and I am enjoying it.

ch33zy
09-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Very nice.. Looking forward to more..

doctrine
09-04-2015, 09:39 PM
(con't)

So the long-awaited wedding dinner finally came. I arrived at the place just in time. 2 tables were reserved for people in our company. As most of my colleagues have already arrived, i was not able to choose my seat. Luckily, my closest buddy in my department had left a seat for me just beside him.

I could literally feel my heartbeat getting stronger as i approached my seat, realising that it was Y at the other side.

I can't help but notice how sexy Y looked on this night. She was in a dark-blue bustier dress which bared her shoulders fully, and it was so short that i assumed it just covered the essential parts, as i noticed how much legs she revealed while seated, legs folded.

We started chatting casually. At the same time, I tried my best to be a gentleman, by helping her with some of the foods. Soon, I could feel that she was getting comfortable with me.

All through the dinner, i was stealing glances at her, and i guessed everyone at the table noticed it as well, but i didn't care.

As i was driving, i took Chinese tea for my drink. The rest of the people at the table who were not driving took red wine, including Y. It seemed to make her more relaxed. She started to get touchy with me when we talked, and although it was only on my arms and elbows, it was enough to make me feel excited.

When it was time to take photos with the bride and groom, we stood beside each other, our shoulders and hips in contact. I immediately felt an erection starting to build up in me.

As the dinner ended, our colleagues discussed about sending each other back. Only Y's location is along the way for me, so we left the place immediately.

Just, the two of us.

(to be continued)

tikogoh
10-04-2015, 09:46 PM
Thanks people! Was pleasantly surprised as i thought interest was dwindling due to the low response and low sexual content.

Stay tuned to the next part!

I've been busy at work, so can log in on the weekends. Do keep it going. I think I'll enjoy this :D

Chouryujin
10-04-2015, 10:54 PM
Bloody sex bastard. PUI!

(con't)

So the long-awaited wedding dinner finally came. I arrived at the place just in time. 2 tables were reserved for people in our company. As most of my colleagues have already arrived, i was not able to choose my seat. Luckily, my closest buddy in my department had left a seat for me just beside him.

I could literally feel my heartbeat getting stronger as i approached my seat, realising that it was Y at the other side.

I can't help but notice how sexy Y looked on this night. She was in a dark-blue bustier dress which bared her shoulders fully, and it was so short that i assumed it just covered the essential parts, as i noticed how much legs she revealed while seated, legs folded.

We started chatting casually. At the same time, I tried my best to be a gentleman, by helping her with some of the foods. Soon, I could feel that she was getting comfortable with me.

All through the dinner, i was stealing glances at her, and i guessed everyone at the table noticed it as well, but i didn't care.

As i was driving, i took Chinese tea for my drink. The rest of the people at the table who were not driving took red wine, including Y. It seemed to make her more relaxed. She started to get touchy with me when we talked, and although it was only on my arms and elbows, it was enough to make me feel excited.

When it was time to take photos with the bride and groom, we stood beside each other, our shoulders and hips in contact. I immediately felt an erection starting to build up in me.

As the dinner ended, our colleagues discussed about sending each other back. Only Y's location is along the way for me, so we left the place immediately.

Just, the two of us.

(to be continued)

doctrine
12-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Thanks to the people who like what i wrote, especially to someone who upped me without leaving nick. Thanks for the appreciation.

(con't)

I was driving rather slowly on the way to Y's home, hoping to prolong our time together. I suppose, most men will do that when a really hot women is with him.

We were chatting with each other casually over various topics throughout. Nothing intruding, just normal topics that we share with our friends.

Seeing that her place was near and our time together was coming to an end, I became slightly bolder, as i drove pass a carpark that is well-known for couples making love in their cars.

"You know this carpark right? Many couples do their things there," I said, with a smile.

"Yes, i know! Last time i used to go with my friends to disturb the couples there!" Y replied.

I thought to myself, "wow, so she likes to watch other people doing it?"

Doctrine: "So how do you disturb them?"
Y: "Well, like putting our faces really close to the windows, or shine torchlight inside. Or shake their cars as they shake. Haha."
Doctrine: "You not scared they will drag you in to join them?"
Y: "No, we go with many people, they will be be scared of us."
Doctrine: "Haha. Okay. Sounds interesting. I wish to see how you actually scare them, maybe I drive there now and you show me."

Y giggled. I assumed she agreed, as she did not protest.

So i took a u-turn further up the road and proceeded to the famous carpark.

The street lights in the carpark were off. As a basic courtesy to other people having their fun, i switched my headlights to low and searched for a place to park. As it was a weekend, many cars were there, some fogged up by aircon, while some was covered with newspapers. One particular couple did not even bother to cover up their car, but actually wound down their windows, and everyone could see what they were doing. Y tried to turn her head as i drove past this car, hoping to see some action, but she quickly turned back to face the front to avoid being too obvious. Seeing that it got her excited, i parked my car at a spot which can actually see what was going on in that car.

(to be continued...)

doctrine
13-04-2015, 07:26 AM
(con't)

Both of us remained silent as we looked at what was going on in that car. My van's elevated position meant that we could see everything clearly.

The women was reclined at a 45 degree angle on the passenger seat. Her man was on top, as he furiously groped her breasts through her clothes, their lips locked, and her hands dangling in the air, arms around his neck. Soon his hands moved down under her skirt. All i could see was the skirt moving wildly with his hands underneath.

Y had remained totally silent, her eyes glued on the couple. I took the opportunity to put my arms around her slim waist. No resistance as she continued to watch the couple intently. Her thin waist, which i had fantasized so much about, felt so great to hold.

I slowly inched my hand up from her waist to her left breast, first brushing with my fingers, and then cupping it softly. No resistance. I slowly massaged it, gradually building up speed. Soon, i could hear her breathing starting to become heavier.

Seeing that she was enjoying the breast massage, i slowly went in with my lips to hers. She returned it with a few light pecks on my lips, before locking our lips together for a good tongue action. We kept it slow, tasting and circling each other's tongue with very slow movements.

I pushed her against the backrest of the seat, and with a one swift movement on the knob, pushed her down to a lying position, our lips never broken apart. She rested one hand behind my head, pushing me in to kiss her deeper.

After a near 10 minute tongue fight, i got her to move behind to the cargo area of the van. I had a small mattress at the back for my family members to sit on when i carry them at the back. I got Y to lie down on the mattress, and we continued our tongue fight.

I broke the kiss soon, and started kissing and licking her around her neck. Y threw her head back and hugged my head tightly. At the same time, she lifted her right leg and hooked it around my left calf. I stroked the lifted leg slowly, feeling how smooth her thighs are.

Eventually, my hand moved higher, and finally, it was under her dress, caressing her small, slim ass.

In my mind, i thought to myself, "I'm finally gonna make love to the girl i like." My months of imagining having sex with her finally seem like a reality. I could already foresee myself here making love in seated missionary position, as she move up and down my penis, hugging me like a koala bear to a tree, our lips meeting all the time.

Her dress is now hiked up to her waist level. I slowly helped her remove her lacy black panties, and looked at her pussy. It look so small. I have never seen such a small pussy. It made me wonder if she is gonna hurt when i enter her.

My lips went back to meet hers, and my hand rubbed on her pussy lips. At the same time, she unbuckled my belt and took out my dick, and stroked it very slowly.

As i could feel the moisture on her vagina building up, i very slowly insert my middle into her tiny love hole, taking care not to hurt her. I rubbed the inner walls of her vagina and pressed on her g-spot very lightly, with in-and-out, up-and-down motions. She released a lot of juices, and it dripped along my hands and onto the mattress. Her pussy looks so small and tight, and i felt i could not insert a second finger into it. Nevertheless, she seemed to enjoy very much with just one finger inside her, her eyes shut as she moaned and squirmed on the mattress non stop.

Soon, i could feel her vaginal walls contract and she held my head tightly. I realised, Y came.

(to be continued)

Sorry, gotta stop at this part for now as i need to do some things. Will continue later.

Jamesleejamesle
13-04-2015, 08:20 AM
Wah..my little brother steam already...
Good job TS
Please continue

simifly
13-04-2015, 08:24 AM
Nice story, thanks.

doctrine
14-04-2015, 04:11 PM
(con't)

By then, my dick is at its full length due to Y's stroking. Her thin hands actually looks so small around my full erected member.

I took out a condom from my bag(i had prepared for it) and capped myself. I was really horny then, feeling that i need to have Y very badly that i could not wait any longer. After all, i had already fantasized about this day for many months.

I gave Y a few kisses on her forehead before i prepared myself to enter her, in traditional missionary style. It was a little difficult to enter her due to the size of her pussy. However, once i was inside her, it was truly heaven. The size of her pussy meant that she is the tightest girl i have had sex with. I had to keep the speed of my movements down in order not to come too quickly. Every bit of movement inside her was enough to make me come, even with the condom on.

Y held her hands around my neck and pulled me in to french with her as i continued pumping her, our clothes still on. I shifted one of my arms around her back and hugged her tight, the other hand squeezing her breast through her clothes. Y responded by lifting her legs and held me tightly around my waist.

Y forced me deeper into her by pushing my buttocks with her feet, as she was on the verge of coming. It spurred me on the fuck her harder, and before long i came inside her(with condom on). Y hugged me really tight as i came. She was squirming non stop, coming at the same time as me.

Our tongues locked again, my dick still inside her as it softens. It feels great making love to someone I had been thinking so much of.

As i removed my dick from her, Y gasped in shock. She saw my dick without condom. It had stuck on her pussy, and as i drew myself out, her small pussy had kept its grip on the condom. I quickly used my fingers and took out the condom from her, to ease her shock.

"You are so small that it gripped the condom out from me," i said jokingly.

"Well, you must have like it," Y replied with a smile.

We moved back to our seats and proceeded to her home.

I offered to send Y up to her door, but she flatly refused.

However, our lips locked again for a good 2 minutes, before she broke it and quickly got out from my van. I stared blankly as she walked and disappeared into the lift.

I sat in my van for a while, staring into space and recalling about what had happened between us. I decided to pick up my phone and whatsapp Y.

"I Love You."

(to be continued)

doctrine
16-04-2015, 06:06 AM
(con't)

Within minutes, two blue ticks were formed on the whatsapp message i sent. No reply from her.

The weekend passed without any contact between us. On the following Monday, i did not go to work early to spot her like i usually did. I was feeling a little embarrassed to see her after sending the message out of impulse. Yet, her non-reply was driving me crazy.

On this day, i was at the company warehouse in the evening, near the knock-off hours. I seldom show up at the company during this timing. However, as i needed to solve some pressing issues with colleagues, i had to turn up.

As i sat in my van preparing to go home, a black ah-beng-ish car with loud exhaust zoomed past me. Sitting inside was Y with an unknown man. The car, however, looked familiar, though i had no good recollections of it.

Sensing a tinge of jealousy building up, I started my van and followed them. I tried my best not to get spotted at the same time, and the jam along the expressway certainly helped me to keep them within my sight.

My thoughts were running wild throughout, trying to figure out who this man is. Is she married? Is that her boyfriend? Is someone in the same office building chasing her? Or is he just a friendly colleague sending her back as it was on the way? This was the first time i saw her with another man. The uncertainty made me feel very uneasy. I have not felt this way since i had my last girlfriend.

Y had never told me about her relationships before, not even when i asked about it. She usually avoids talking to me about it, and i did not dare to probe further. I know i have no right to probe, as i am not her boyfriend or anyone important to her.

The car was heading to somewhere near Y's home. I purposely went into a different direction as them to avoid getting seen. However as i U-turned back further down the road, i lost sight of them. I drove around the surrounding places, but i could not spot them anymore. I went to Y's block. The car was nowhere to be found in the nearby carparks.

Therefore, i reluctantly gave up, heading home with wild thoughts about what could happen or not happen between them.

Perhaps, i should be thankful that we made love before, and not hope for more.

(to be continued)

doctrine
16-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Just curious, is anyone still keen in my writing? Or should i leave out the non sexual contents?

This is my first time writing erotica, so i do hope for more feedbacks.

maddog_mlvn
16-04-2015, 07:03 AM
TS there r many silent reader ard, waiting for ur update, but ur updating r slow and short. Post longer and update more often, like 3 x aday.

submarinez
16-04-2015, 09:55 AM
Please carry on!

doctrine
16-04-2015, 10:02 AM
TS there r many silent reader ard, waiting for ur update, but ur updating r slow and short. Post longer and update more often, like 3 x aday.

Thanks for the feedback!

I had actually thought i was going too fast! As the actual events are still unfolding, I am afraid of catching up to what is happening at the moment, and then left with few or almost nothing to continue.

Therefore, thanks for the comment! Will try to write more and catch up to what is going on now.

tallsynn
16-04-2015, 10:06 AM
Will camp here! support ts

charsiew
16-04-2015, 10:31 AM
TS, setting up camp with BBQ pit firing away.
cs

LonerLoner
16-04-2015, 01:08 PM
Thanks for the feedback!

I had actually thought i was going too fast! As the actual events are still unfolding, I am afraid of catching up to what is happening at the moment, and then left with few or almost nothing to continue.

Therefore, thanks for the comment! Will try to write more and catch up to what is going on now.

Hey it's good so far, keep going :)

uansr
16-04-2015, 03:10 PM
Hey...carry on ts...thanks for the story..pliss carry on....:D:D

matey1982
16-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Keep the writing going bro

👍

like2tn
16-04-2015, 04:28 PM
TS, keep writing pls.

doctrine
16-04-2015, 04:37 PM
(con't)

The following few days was a torture at work. I did not see Y, partly avoiding her out of embarrassment, and partly due to a busy work schedule. However, my mind kept thinking about her getting into the black car, and what she could possibly be doing with the mysterious man. They most probably did nothing, as it was normal to send people home if you drive, but i still cant help getting emotional and slightly jealous over it.

On Friday of the same week, i suddenly received a whatsapp message from Y.

Y: Are you coming back to office in the evening?

Doctrine: Probably not. Not on the way.

She did not reply after that. However she sent me a photo of herself, without her face, seated on her office chair, lacy white panties exposed through her mini skirt. I can instantly recognise the outfit, which she had worn to office before. The familiar office chair made me confirm that it was definitely her.

The photo made my mind go wild. I quickly finished up whatever work and appointments i had and rushed back to office, from one end of the island to the other. As i reached the office, i realised all of my office colleagues have left, as it was 30 minutes after the usual knock-off time. Only the warehouse was still busy, as everyone was doing their best to complete the enormous amount of work they had.

Disappointed, i turned and prepared to leave. It was at this moment that Y returned to office, standing right in front of me.

"Oh! Not going home yet?" I asked Y, breaking the silence.

"Not yet. Thought you not coming back?"

"Just realised I have some issues with my work. Came back to check on it," i said, definitely bluffing as i made my way back just to see her.

Y was in a blue spaghetti strap top and a plain but tight black miniskirt which just covered her bum. She had put on a black cardigan as well, probably to cover herself up as her outfit was extremely skimpy. I could see the outlines of a lacy half cup bra under her top. In my mind, i was hoping it was white, matching with her panties which she showed me earlier.

Not willing to let the opportunity slip, i used my arm to block Y and grabbed her waist from the front as she walked pass me. She grabbed my hand and smiled.

"So you came back to see me right?" Y chuckled as she said this.

I nodded, and immediately wrapped my other arm around the back of her waist, bringing her close to me. I wasted no time in planting my lips on hers. However, she pushed me away.

"Not here. Warehouse still have people working," Y said with a smile.

She held my hand, interlocking our fingers, and lead me out of the office. I wished time would stop at this moment, as i imagined her as my girlfriend, going out shopping together and holding hands.

Y took out a key from her cardigan pocket, and went to unlock the female toilet. We stepped in and immediately kissed, even before the door was fully shut. Our kiss was more rough compared to previously, as i had missed her so much for the last few days. I was licking and sucking hard on her tongue and lips, and she reciprocated by being equally rough.

My hands were busy with her breasts as we kissed, kneading it hard through her top. At the same time, she rested one hand on my buttocks, the other rubbing on my groin. My pants were rather tight, and my hard-on was pushing against it. The bulge would probably look very obvious if someone were to see it.

I unzipped myself and took off my brief and pants as i was feeling uncomfortable with pressure on my pants. Y wasted no time to hold the tip of my penis in one hand, the other hand alternating between rubbing my balls and the shaft of my penis. I took off her cardigan, and saw a very nice lacy white bra strap hanging on her shoulders. It was in sharp contrast to the dark blue straps of her top, and it certainly look really sexy.

Our lips never parted throughout. I proceed to put my hands under her top and knead her breasts again, through her lacy bra. Maybe because of the lace, my hands felt really great rubbing against it, maybe even better than feeling a bare breast. The sensation was so great, i didn't want to remove it, but instead i just unhooked it from her back and left it on.

I broke our kiss and shifted my lips to her neck and ears. She moaned and tilted her head to one side, to allow me more access.

I brought Y up to sit on the basin. It was clean as not many people use the toilet. We locked tongues again once she was up there. I parted her legs and positioned myself in between, making Y wrap her legs around me. I always felt great when women wrap their legs around me, and especially with Y since she is extremely leggy. I made her sit on the edge of the basin, and purposely rested my hard-on against her panties to tease her a little.

The desire to go inside her was so great, but i felt i needed to stimulate her before entering. I pulled out her panties, stood between her legs again, with my hard-on touching the outside of her hole, and rubbed her pussy with my hand. She was already moist on the outside. I purposely kept the rubbing slow initially, and then suddenly jabbed my middle finger into her. It made her broke our kiss and almost yelled in pleasure, her fingers nails digging on my back as i did that. As usual, her small hole did not allow me to put another finger in, for fear it might hurt her.

I was pushing against her g-spot throughout, and within minutes, she came. She grabbed my head tightly with both hands and sucked my lips hard with hers.

She took out a condom from her skirt pocket and put it on for me. I rubbed my penis on the outside of her pussy for a few strokes, and pushed myself deep inside her. I was so horny i just wanted to enter her quickly. I kept my movements small and quick, but banging her hard with my full length inside. I did not want to draw out my penis too far out, as i wanted to feel her close to me, like lovers.

Feeling that I was coming soon, i stopped and held her hand, helping her to get down from the basin. I immediately hugged her tight by her waist and kissed. Y held onto the back of my head and my back to make me feel close to her. I pushed her against a wall as we kissed, pulled her left leg up, and rested her thigh on my hips. Y seemed to know what i wanted, as she held my penis and made me enter her. I quickly pushed myself into her, and banged her hard. Y threw her head back in pleasure. I kissed her on her neck as i saw it.

Soon, i could not hold any longer from the hard sex, and released my load into the condom. Y grabbed my arms with both hands very tightly, coming at the same time.

I held onto the condom as i withdrew myself from her, to avoid the small embarrassment we encountered during our last love making session. We cleaned up ourselves, and i helped her put her clothes back on, trying hard to be a gentleman to her.

I was actually hoping we can go for a dinner, or maybe catch a movie together, since it was a Friday night. However, her words sent me crashing into disappointment.

"I got to run. Meeting my friend nearby. Don't need to send me as it is within walking distance."

She checked that it was empty outside the toilet, before signalling for me to follow. After locking the door, she turned to kiss me for around 10 seconds, before breaking it up and quickly entered the lift, not waiting for me.

(to be continued..)

Jamesleejamesle
16-04-2015, 04:54 PM
Keep up the good writing bro. Will up u once I recover.
(Wow! She carries a condom with her! Must be waiting for you!)

cuntnina
16-04-2015, 06:39 PM
camping for more

cuntnina
17-04-2015, 12:19 AM
camping for more

doctrine
20-04-2015, 12:07 AM
(con't)

My mind was full of Y throughout the weekend, thinking about the quickies we had in my van and in the office toilet. But like most men, i am greedy, and i wanted more. I want to make her my girlfriend, and hopefully make love to her everyday.

I picked my phone, and decided to whatsapp Y.

Doctrine: Are you available next Tuesday after work? Lets have dinner at ******* restaurant. =)

No reply from Y. It was an agonizing wait. 1 hour passed. No messages on my phone. No blue ticks on the message, but it was delivered. I figured that i should just take an afternoon nap.

I woke up 2 hours later. I saw the whatsapp icon on my screen. It immediately got me excited.

Y: Sorry, i am meeting my friend that day.

I became very disappointed seeing the reply from her. No counteroffers for another day, and seemingly cold.

Her actions were confusing me. One moment, we were making love together. Yet, she became cold straightaway after that.

I was terribly mind-fucked. I had thought that i was immune to all feelings of love, at least for the last 4 years.

(to be continued)

doctrine
20-04-2015, 12:29 AM
(con't)

I was on the verge of giving up chasing Y. I stopped checking her out in the morning when the next work week started. I guess i should just return to life as a happy single.

However, whenever i masturbated, Y is all i could think about. I thought about our quickies. I thought about making love to her in all the sexy outfits i have seen her wearing before.

In my mind, i wanted to have her for one last time before i finally leave her alone.

And surprisingly, i received a whatsapp from Y, right on the following Wednesday after our toilet rendezvous.

Y: will you be in office during lunch hours? my lunch buddy on MC today. no one to lunch with.

Doctrine: wont be around in office, but i am nearby. I can meet you up. Maybe we can go Blk *** coffee shop? Just near our office.

Y: Wow, so crowded there during lunch time.

Doctrine: We can tabao(take-away) and eat in my house. I live in the block just opposite.

I wasn't sure why i had the guts to invite her to my house. I guess i really wanted her, so badly.

Y: Oh great. See you later then!

In my mind, i was more keen on the "lunch". Nobody will be around at home during lunch hours, as my parents are working.

I wanted us to have the best memories, right in my house, on my bed. We will have the time all to ourselves, and no one can disturb us.

(to be continued...)

lovedosex
20-04-2015, 01:47 AM
Well done bro... pls keep it coming. :D

doctrine
21-04-2015, 01:05 PM
(con't)

I could literally feel my heart thumping when i waited for Y in the office carpark. It was exciting just to think about what she will be wearing today, and how i will strip her clothes off when we reached my house. I was looking forward to a slow love-making session, one that will remain in our memories forever.

One by one, i could see my other colleagues leaving for lunch. I had parked at a corner which they wouldn't notice, as i did not want them to know i was meeting Y.

Finally, after half an hour, I saw Y's familiar thin figure appearing from the lift lobby. She was in a plain dark blue cotton bodycon dress, paired with a black coloured belt and plain black flats. Not extremely dazzling, but great to look at, especially that the hemline of the dress ended just below her bum, showing off her perfect legs fully. Just looking at her legs moving while walking towards me was enough to cause a slight erection in me.

I gentlemanly opened the door for her to get into my van, noticing her legs opening up as she got into it. While driving, i continuously stole glances on her legs, and she definitely knows it.

I quickly helped her get our lunch and went up to my flat. I stroked her bums and thighs while in the lift, as merely looking at those beautiful thighs, simply wasn't enough.

Once i closed my house door, I swiftly dropped our lunch and keys on the table, engaging in a tongue fight with Y immediately. Y hugged me tightly with one hand, the other hand rested behind my head, pushing me to kiss her deeply. Whenever i stopped for a breather, her hand behind my head will push me back in, seemingly wanting to kiss more badly than i do.

Y lifted her left leg and rested on my hips, and i spontaneously hooked my right hand around the leg to offer her support. Her slim thighs felt great to hold, and i stroked on it, moving gradually up to her hips. i gently massaged her butt cheeks under the dress, feeling her soft, lacy panties at the same time.

I put her leg down and slowly pushed her to walk backward, lips never broken apart (since we entered the flat). We continued till we were in my room, and i slowly helped her down on my bed as we kissed.

(to be continued)

sjb1994
21-04-2015, 01:13 PM
Reading this and looking at my office gal outside will lead me to a mistake later. Some more TS

doctrine
21-04-2015, 01:29 PM
Reading this and looking at my office gal outside will lead me to a mistake later. Some more TS

oh haha. sorry about it. Shall i treat this as a compliment? :p

monkey1
21-04-2015, 01:39 PM
setting up tent ..... :)

doctrine
22-04-2015, 11:05 PM
Hi people, i will try to complete this chapter on the lunchtime romp by today. Sorry for the lack of updates.

A snippet on what will follow after this chapter:
-small discoveries made about Y and the man in the mysterious ah-beng looking car(yes, he will be back, refer to page 4 if you missed it)
-more sexual contents

As the whole story is still ongoing in real life, i will try to keep my updates a little slow, to avoid leaving myself with nothing to write later on.

I sincerely hope people will like it. Any comments, please let me know. Definitely appreciate it very much. Again, i stress that this is my first attempt on erotica, so i will need plenty of comments to improve myself.

Summerhillt
22-04-2015, 11:33 PM
Yea. The best feeling in life is when you can finally bring the girl you always want to fuck.. Home. Fuck her right on your own bed. Making her yearn for more !

doctrine
23-04-2015, 01:25 AM
(con't)

"Shall we take a shower? Weather is really hot and i dont feel clean," i said, as i finally broke free of Y's hand behind my head, which was literally forcing me to kiss her deeply.

"Okay!" Y said with a wide smile, revealing her slight buck teeth. I seldom get to see her with a wide smile. I suppose she is conscious about her buck teeth, which may not be attractive to some people. Not a problem with me, as everything about her seems so beautiful.

With her approval, i proceed to remove her belt, then her dress, which has to be lifted from the hemline to her head, like removing a t-shirt. I did it very slowly, taking care not to damage the thin and soft dress.

Standing in front of me was Y in nothing but her lingerie. Even though we had 2 previous sexual encounters, this was the first time i had seen her in this state of undress. Her body, though thin, is near to perfect, with flesh in the right places.

Y helped me removed my polo t-shirt and pants, without removing my boxer briefs. We locked tongues again at this state of undress, and at the same time, i reached around her back and unhooked her black lacy half-cup bra, which she spontaneously drop it down her arms, and onto the floor.

It was hard to shake Y off whenever we kissed. I did my best to break free from it, held her hand, and lead her to the shower. I removed her panties and she removed my brief, dropping it on our feet and onto the floor(it was dry, otherwise she would have nothing to wear later, haha).

Y took the initiative to spray the water on both of us. This was the first time that Y was standing totally naked in front of me, and i made sure i held her close to me, all the time, just to build up the intimacy.

We soaped each other up with very slow movements of our hands, caressing each other very gently. I made sure i arouse her by putting more emphasis on her neck and breasts, and soon, i could hear Y start to pant.

I rested my hard-on on Y's tummy, and she stroked on it very gently, with soap in her hands. With our faces so close to each other, we locked tongues again. I never grew bored of Y's lips and tongue, and i guess she loves kissing as well. I never had a girlfriend who loves to kiss as much as Y, and so hard to shake off.

I rinsed ourselves up and dried each other, sharing the same towel. I made sure i moved my nose around Y's shoulders and neck, to taste her fragrant skin. She closed her eyes and hugged my head as i circled my nose around her.

I held Y's hand and led her to my bed. I sat on the bed, and made her sit on my lap, legs crossed, and we kissed.

Again.

I caressed her thighs with one hand, just to feel how smooth her legs are. I admit, her legs are definitely her main weapon of seduction. I used the other hand to stroke the back of her neck lightly, and it made her squirm as i did.

I stood up, and pushed Y down on the bed. I kissed her on the neck, her breasts, her tummy, her arms......her whole body. I kissed, licked, and nibbled lightly, all over her body, from her head to her feet. She moaned and squirmed, lightly tugging at my hair.

I used my finger to gently stimulate her clitoris and her whole vagina. It was pretty much the same as i did with her the past few times, the only difference being this time was slower and more sensual. I kept my fingers in without stopping, sensing that she likes it as she never made me stop.

Y had attempted to stroke on my penis, with not much effect, as she was lost in her own pleasure. But just looking at her pleasured face, her soft moans, and her wetness, was enough to keep me hard all the time.

Seeing that she enjoyed so much, i didnt want to lose out. I capped myself and rubbed my hard-on outside her pussy. She moaned as i did, and she shifted her hips to make me go inside her, in missionary position. I drilled my full length into her and held her close. I have always loved feeling a women close to my body when pumping them.

I lifted one of her legs and twisted her body to the side, such that we were lying down on our sides, facing each other as i continue drilling her.

Y's moaning were soft. I prefer it as it sounded more natural, and it challenged me to go in harder, just to hear her moan louder.

We continued with Y turning me down as she went on top, before i pushed her down again, pumping her hard as i felt my orgasm coming. Her hands were all over me throughout, and i loved it as it made me feel desired by her.

Soon, i unloaded. Y was squeezing me with her hands all over my body as she came at the same time.

I pulled myself out from her, and she pulled me in for more kisses.

By then, i realised, we had already spent an hour together, and forgotten to take our lunch.

We quickly washed ourselves up and send Y back to office. She had to eat her lunch in the short journey back. Pity her. I felt a sense of guilt as i saw her eating hurriedly, thinking that i almost made her go back to work late.

I watched Y walking into the lobby and disappear into the lift. I have always focused on her legs when she walks. So beautiful.

(to be continued..)

tallsynn
25-04-2015, 02:35 AM
Nice update, ts
I like girl with long legs too

doctrine
25-04-2015, 03:58 PM
I am actually having second thoughts about posting the next part about Y and the mysterious man in the ah-beng looking car. Seems like i will be in danger of exposing my identity if i write it out in full, as more people get involved in the story here.

So samsters, do you think i should proceed with this chapter? No sexual contents involved, but it is quite important to the whole story i think.

Or should i keep it to using PM for this part of the story? I can PM those interested in it, at least i will know which samster i'm sharing it with.

Or i should just write out a fiction for this part?

Hope to see the response here.

Nice update, ts
I like girl with long legs too

Thanks. I specifically also like women with thin limbs. Not sure if other man likes it too.

tikogoh
25-04-2015, 08:07 PM
I am actually having second thoughts about posting the next part about Y and the mysterious man in the ah-beng looking car. Seems like i will be in danger of exposing my identity if i write it out in full, as more people get involved in the story here.

So samsters, do you think i should proceed with this chapter? No sexual contents involved, but it is quite important to the whole story i think.

Or should i keep it to using PM for this part of the story? I can PM those interested in it, at least i will know which samster i'm sharing it with.

Thanks. I specifically also like women with thin limbs. Not sure if other man likes it too.

Yes, I'm interested and so please PM me the story as well! Thank you!

justin69
25-04-2015, 09:23 PM
I am interested, PM me if you don't post here

sp150
25-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Bro, I'm interested and so please PM me the story as well! Tyvm!

Archboy
25-04-2015, 11:01 PM
Bro, I'm sure alot sure will love to read it too, if you want keep in private. Please share the chapter with me too!! Thanks

NightlyWolfy
25-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Yesh pm me too

2912ride2
26-04-2015, 01:08 AM
Yes, me too.:)

lovedosex
26-04-2015, 01:34 AM
If go private pls PM me.... :D

JohnWuJiBye
26-04-2015, 04:29 AM
ooh yes, share share in private :D

hereford
26-04-2015, 05:01 AM
pm me too , I m interested in the story .

bobs48
26-04-2015, 06:53 AM
Pls pm me your next hot n juicy episode. Thanks.

mybimmer69
26-04-2015, 07:30 AM
TS, pm please. Thanks

stormseks
26-04-2015, 08:17 AM
Please no fiction, I prefer true life experience.

congyoubing
26-04-2015, 09:21 AM
pls PM me i am also interested. Thank u in advance!

donut88
26-04-2015, 11:39 AM

PM me too. Thanks!

yang punk
26-04-2015, 01:05 PM
Ts, just share in public here but give less details or change details eg different car make etc.

Mr Magic
26-04-2015, 04:48 PM
hi bro...your story is good...pls PM me the continuation if you are going down that road.

kiraSG
26-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Pm me too bro

veron_ron84
26-04-2015, 05:16 PM
bro I am interested, PM me Thanks

Mora1Epitome
26-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Wow happening colleague :D

polygon300
26-04-2015, 06:29 PM
PM me Ty

Polygon

cuntninia
26-04-2015, 07:09 PM
so many interested ..... me too :D

lookingard76
26-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Interested tio. Pm me

xxducky
26-04-2015, 07:28 PM
interested also. PM me thx

mikeyck
26-04-2015, 08:34 PM
Interested bro. Pm me.

horny11
26-04-2015, 08:45 PM
PM me too... thks...

stormseks
26-04-2015, 09:31 PM
If the story goes private then please PM me too.

alvin81
27-04-2015, 01:49 AM
Me me!!! I want in! :D

mrfoodie
27-04-2015, 02:19 AM
Me too! Have been following this story silently haha.

gurlrulezxxx
27-04-2015, 03:17 AM
Bro, i'm interested!!! PM me too!!!

ynotial
27-04-2015, 06:41 AM
Pm me too.. wish to know the story

Snoozeboi
27-04-2015, 06:51 AM
me too ..thanks

Kingcruise
27-04-2015, 09:45 AM
Pm me too !!! Cheers

blackdeath1967
27-04-2015, 10:04 AM
PM me too. Thanks

12cheongbutnew
27-04-2015, 03:04 PM
TS im interested. Please PM me.

darkages
27-04-2015, 08:57 PM
pm me too, i'm interested with your story

tallsynn
28-04-2015, 05:47 AM
i'll prefer ts to write out a fiction of that part, the important part, the rest let us imagine it lo..

soundbetter
28-04-2015, 06:35 AM
Count me in too bro

lordx
28-04-2015, 09:08 AM
I am interested .. do PM me :)

ravendanish
28-04-2015, 09:50 AM
Do pm me if story goes private

Timmer
28-04-2015, 10:30 AM
Do pm me if u decide tobgo private thanks.

monyet82
28-04-2015, 11:04 AM
Do pm if goes private bro... thanks

lasupkia
28-04-2015, 12:30 PM
PM pls. Love yr story.

submarinez
28-04-2015, 01:33 PM
I guess you can just change the names a bit TS...

iceman22
28-04-2015, 02:19 PM
I'm interested can pm. This

like2tn
28-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Me too. Pls pm

stormseks
29-04-2015, 06:58 AM
No more update?

Yakuza
29-04-2015, 07:37 PM
I guess you can just change the names a bit TS...

Bro.. ur queue time is now UpZ for 21 Slashing Samurai Swords.. :D

9farkdog99
29-04-2015, 08:14 PM
so many interested ..... me too :D

JohnHorGaoGan
29-04-2015, 08:25 PM
end of story liao?

i still waiting ..... :(

heavenboi
29-04-2015, 10:33 PM
how about me three : PM ME

blacki3licious
30-04-2015, 12:01 AM
PM me the story bro.. I cant wait.. Thanks!

unsung80
30-04-2015, 12:07 AM
Is this romantic story not going to carry on here :confused:

bluezben
30-04-2015, 01:22 AM
Bro share pleaseeeee...

digicert
30-04-2015, 04:34 AM
bro pls pm me

decepticon73
30-04-2015, 08:21 AM
Haiz... Most story here stop half way

doctrine
30-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Hi everyone. Sorry for the lack of updates. I have not PM anyone with the story yet. I'm sorry for this.

I have decided not to continue the part on Y and the mysterious man in ah-beng looking car. I guess i should not jump to conclusions about what is going on between them.

However, i will update on our next sexual encounter. Please give me some time to prepare it.

I may update on Y and the mysterious man in future, if any changes occur.

navras
01-05-2015, 03:57 AM
Bro, kiv that part for later release. You still can continue with the rest of the sexual parts. Up you to encourage you to carry on. :)

doctrine
01-05-2015, 09:45 PM
(con't)

For the following few days, i simply could not stop thinking of Y. The wonderful sex we had still lingers on my mind.

We had minimal contact with each other as usual. However, i made it a point to return to office, near the knock off hours, whenever possible, just to see if i could have a chance encounter. In my mind, i imagined that i could bump into her, and take her out for dinner or movies after that.

So on this rare day(2 weeks after our sex at my house), i came back to office and realised all office staff had left. The people at the warehouse took a break for dinner, and i did not see anyone there as well. I sat in the warehouse by myself, to complete some documents.

"Not going back yet?"

A familiar voice called out to me. I raised my head and saw Y standing right beside me, smiling. I didn't reply her, but just smiled and nodded, as i was quite engrossed with my work.

Y was standing beside me on my left, and she suddenly reached out onto the document trays on my right, her body right in front of my face as she did that. I stopped whatever i was doing and leaned back on the chair, to give her space.

It was at this instance i started admiring Y's body.

She was dressed in a flowery black pleated flare dress, with a black coloured belt around her waist. Her dress rode up her legs as she reached out for the tray, and i could see that her bum was already peeking out. Seeing how sexy she looks, i cant help but placed my hands on her ass.

Y immediately smiled at me, but she stood in this position, still searching for her documents. I rubbed her ass through the dress for a short while, before reaching for her panties, and rubbed on her pussy from the outside.

Her soft, silky panties soon became wet, and eventually soaked, as i fingered her. Y was rocking her hips in tandem with my fingers, and biting her lips slightly, to avoid moaning. Very soon, she came. Her panties were soaked, and so were my fingers.

If anyone came into the warehouse, they will definitely see us. Luckily, no one did, and the company do not install cameras in the warehouse.

I stood up, gave a few pecks on her lips and looked at Y's face. I almost wanted to tell her that i missed her for the past 2 weeks. However, i stopped myself, as i do not want to appear needy in front of her. After all, we enjoyed the sex, and i do not wish to spoil the fun by suddenly appearing too serious.

"Let's have dinner together," Y said, breaking the silence.

(to be continued...)

JohnHor9Gan99
01-05-2015, 09:51 PM
doctrine bro, glad u are back with continuation of yr story: )

doctrine
02-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks navras for the points. =)

Anyway, the reason i have decided not to publish the part about Y and the mysterious man, is because i do not want to get upset over this matter. I tried to follow them a few times, but could not find out much about how they are related. For all i know, they could even be siblings, or possibly, an elder family member(the man seems slightly older than me and Y). So instead of fretting over something i could not find out(as of now), i rather focus on my good times with Y. We are not together yet, and she is free to date anyone. I have no right to feel unhappy.

So until i find out more about them, i will not mention anything about the man anymore. This, at the same time, will protect our identities as well.

navras
02-05-2015, 07:57 PM
Agreed bro, best not to probe further if not lobang pikchia.
Women are not easy to understand. Just take it slow and steady lah.
There is a forest out there not necessary to stick to one tree immediately.

tikogoh
02-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Thanks navras for the points. =)

Anyway, the reason i have decided not to publish the part about Y and the mysterious man, is because i do not want to get upset over this matter. I tried to follow them a few times, but could not find out much about how they are related. For all i know, they could even be siblings, or possibly, an elder family member(the man seems slightly older than me and Y). So instead of fretting over something i could not find out(as of now), i rather focus on my good times with Y. We are not together yet, and she is free to date anyone. I have no right to feel unhappy.

So until i find out more about them, i will not mention anything about the man anymore. This, at the same time, will protect our identities as well.

No worries. You have to protect yourself and your workplace

submarinez
02-05-2015, 11:44 PM
Please carry on...

doctrine
03-05-2015, 05:24 PM
(con't)

We eventually went for our dinner at a nearby coffeeshop. She was the one who decided to have dinner at this particular coffeeshop, since it is quiet, and the food is inexpensive. She never has a habit of splurging on food, preferring to eat inexpensively, which probably explains why she is so thin. She helped me order my food and paid for my share as well.

With her companionship, I became oblivious to the surroundings and other people, my eyes were only on her, this beautiful women that i love.

We chatted a while after finishing our dinner.

"So where do you want to go?" I asked Y.

"Where do you want to take me to?" Y retorted with a smile.

"Let's go then," I replied, assuming that she is keen to go anywhere with me.

She held my hand as we walked back to my van, fingers interlocked. I opened the door for her and helped her up to the seat.

As usual, whenever she sat in my van, i always looked at how much legs she exposed. Whenever i stopped at the red lights, i will wrap my hands around her thighs.

I found a parking lot near the place i wanted to take her to. Even though i didn't stop right beside the place, she knew where i am taking her to.

"You're so naughty," Y chuckled.

(to be continued...)

doctrine
03-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Anyway, a little off topic.

Do you guys like skinny girls like Y? Or do you prefer someone with more meat, with a larger frame?

I personally have a thing for supermodel-like skinny ladies. Not sure if its just me or do others also like women of this type. Heard that some men prefer larger ladies, don't know how true though.

doctrine
03-05-2015, 06:58 PM
(con't)

I just smiled and didn't say a word. We held hands as we enter the place, registered ourselves, and proceed to our room quickly.

As usual, we immediately kissed once the door closes. We both enjoy kissing each other very much, our lips rarely came apart every time we made love. This time, however, we purposely kept our touch and kisses slow and gentle, knowing we have all the time to ourselves, at least for the next 2 hours.

We proceed to shower. The showering itself was slow and long, as we kept stroking each other all over our bodies, with our usual lip locking.

I made Y wear her dress back after drying ourselves. She agreed, knowing that i love to have sex with her without fully undressing her.

As she checked on her outfit in the mirror, i wrapped my arms around her waist from the back, my erect member pressing against her. I moved one hand to her bum, and caressed her bare ass. She turned her head to the side, and we kissed in this position. I slowly shifted my hand from her ass to her pussy, and rubbed her. As Y got more aroused, she turned around to face me, lifting one leg and wrap it around my thigh, to give my finger more access. Soon, i could feel her juices dripping down my hand, and she hugged my head tightly. I knew she came.

Pushing her down on the bed, I slowly kissed her all over her body, gradually undressing her in the process. Her dress is now only covering her waist, with her belt still on.

I shifted my attention to her breasts, licking and sucking very gently. She told me before that she likes it gentle. She squirmed all the while, unable to keep still from my work on her breasts.

(to be continued...)

sorry for stopping in the exciting part. need to do things. will be back soon.

SSSS69SG
03-05-2015, 11:45 PM
Please carry on...

Bro, rep return...thanks:)

JiByeAss
04-05-2015, 02:15 AM
TS waiting for your return :D

JohnBoLanPar
04-05-2015, 04:54 AM
sexciting part coming ...... :)

doctrine
05-05-2015, 11:30 PM
(con't)

Y hugged my head so tightly i could hardly catch my breathe. It was really difficult to break free from her grasp whenever she is enjoying herself.

Not wanting to lose out, i broke free from her and grabbed a condom on the table beside the bed, and capped myself. I tried to tease her by rubbing her clitoris with my penis, but Y gripped my rock hard member and made me enter her immediately. I tried to draw myself out when she did this, but to no avail as she pushed my hips towards her with her hand. The sensation from her pussy is so great and so pleasurable, i ended up pumping her deep, in missionary.

Y brought me close to her body and kissed my lips while pumping. It almost made me come, but i was determined not to, so as to prolong our session. I drew myself out and made her switch position.

I made her lie on her side, and enter her in spoon position, spreading her legs by bringing one of her legs up in the air, with support from my arm. This position allowed me to caress her whole body and kiss her lips at the same time. I was able to control the pace as well, prolonging our time together by keeping very slow initially, gradually building up speed as time passed.

Eventually, i felt the urge to come. I let go of my semen into the condom, and at this instance, Y gripped my arms really tight, digging her nails into my skin slightly, as she came at the same time.

I drew myself out and wiped myself with tissues. Almost immediately after i was done, we kissed again. Soon, i was rock-hard. Y realised i was hard again, and she very gently gripped my shaft and stroked my penis.

My hand went down to rub on her clitoris. We were stimulating each other with our hands, our lips never broken apart while our hands were busy. I inserted one finger inside her, and pressed her g-spot continuously. She was moaning into my mouth, while her juices were dripping down my fingers.

She came twice while we kept at this for a good amount of time.

I took out another condom, capped myself, and entered her in missionary, with her right leg rested on my shoulder. I went in hard and deep on her, as i knew i will not come anytime soon. Her soft and natural moans seemed to encourage me to pump her with every ounce of strength i had, just to make her go louder.

I stopped and made her sit on the dressing table. I raised her right leg into air, resting on my left shoulder, and entered her. We kissed while we fucked. Very soon, I could not hold myself any longer, and came into the condom.

I helped her down the table, and we kissed yet again.

By then, our two hours of room booking was almost up. It was rather late and we had to work on the following day, so washed ourselves up and left the place. I sent her back in my van, and she fell asleep on the way home.

I woke her up when i reached, and she gave me a peck on my lips, before getting off.

I am greedy, and i still wanted more of her...

(to be continued...)

iCat69
06-05-2015, 05:16 AM
1 more round? :p

xrage
06-05-2015, 11:16 AM
Nice story TS! plus it is 100% true. I like. I like young thin SYT and I also like those with a little meat. Just don't like baby elephants..

I noticed everytime she came together with you... Ur control and timing very good hor? Not easy to make them cum at the same time.. Would you say she is v horny?

doctrine
06-05-2015, 07:01 PM
Nice story TS! plus it is 100% true. I like. I like young thin SYT and I also like those with a little meat. Just don't like baby elephants..

I noticed everytime she came together with you... Ur control and timing very good hor? Not easy to make them cum at the same time.. Would you say she is v horny?

I didnt really try to control. Most times she will mention that she came at the same time as me. Her actions does seem like she came, although i wont know if she faked it, and said those things to boost me ego. We do, however, love simultaneous orgasm(i guess everyone do).

As to whether she is very horny, i'm not sure. I havent had sex with too many women to make a good comparison.

doctrine
08-05-2015, 07:09 PM
Just a small update.

I am actually seeing the man coming to fetch Y after work more and more often. Everytime i see them getting off together, i cant help having a strange feeling in me. I am not jealous, but I really wish to know how are they related. If they are married or in a relationship, i rather not bother about Y anymore, and wish them all the best. Yet, this lingering feeling makes me a little uneasy. But for all i know, they might even be family members, and nothing going on.

Anyone here with any comments?

etzz
09-05-2015, 10:46 PM
Just a small update.

I am actually seeing the man coming to fetch Y after work more and more often. Everytime i see them getting off together, i cant help having a strange feeling in me. I am not jealous, but I really wish to know how are they related. If they are married or in a relationship, i rather not bother about Y anymore, and wish them all the best. Yet, this lingering feeling makes me a little uneasy. But for all i know, they might even be family members, and nothing going on.

TS,
Why not you ask her straight? Making Guesses is not a way out.
Please update us.

donut88
11-05-2015, 03:27 PM
Just a small update.

What's your plan with this gal? If its just FB, then don't bother finding out. Just enjoy her as much as u can.

If u aiming for long term rs, then I guess u will have to find out. Subtly ask about her own rs.

doctrine
13-05-2015, 12:49 AM
(con't)

For the following 2 weeks, we did not see each other much. Workload for most staff increased, and i left the office in the morning early on most days, before Y even reached.

My feelings for Y however, have grown stronger. On one occasion, i chanced upon Y in the warehouse, and she was wearing the same top and pants as me, and of the same colour. Not sure if she done it on purpose, as i have a number of the same top and pants, and she surely knows it. It got me excited like a little boy falling in love, being happy that we are actually wearing the same clothes, like a couple. We, however, did not have any interaction that day, although i saw her glancing in my direction a number of times.

On one particular day, i was back to the warehouse at around 8pm. The warehouse workers were already preparing to leave, and instructed me to lock the door and switch off the lights when i go off.

I initially thought all the office staff and warehouse workers had left, until i heard the sound of keys hitting each other. The sound grew louder, and it was coming nearer and nearer. I glanced around and saw Y approaching me, holding on to a bunch of keys in her hand.

"You need to lock up the warehouse?" Y asked me.

I just smiled and nodded. Most importantly, i was looking at Y, in her sexy outfit.

(to be continued..)

iSawaDCup69
13-05-2015, 08:09 PM
nice nice ....... keep coming :)

submarinez
14-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Please keep going!

doctrine
16-05-2015, 12:41 AM
(con't)

Y was dressed in a tight black polka-dotted sleeveless blouse and a black mini skirt. It looked pretty much a standard office attire, though the hemline ended slightly above mid-thigh. This, coupled with the sleeveless blouse, meant her long, slender limbs were fully on display. I could easily get an erection just by looking at her.

"Stop looking," Y said jokingly, as she gently put her fingers on my temple and pushed my head away from looking at her. I did not even realise i was gawking at her.

"I'm done with my work. Are you leaving now? If you are, we can lock up the place," i replied Y, in a serious tone.

"Let's go then," Y said.

Y walked towards the exit of the warehouse and i followed behind her, looking at her legs and her body. Before she could open the exit door, i quickly stepped up and hugged her waist from behind. Y grabbed my hands and turned to smile at me. We looked at each other in the eyes, and our lips met, kissing deeply. I pushed her against the door, and my hand reached out to the door's lock, to lock up the warehouse, just to ensure that no one will catch us in case they return.

We were kissing and pushing each other from wall to wall, until finally, we ended up at a dark corner of the warehouse. I pushed Y against a large, heavy box. The box was clean as it was wrapped with plastic film, and it was just shifted in during the day. If someone were around in the warehouse, they probably would not see us anyway, as goods are stacked really high in this part of the warehouse.

I lifted one of her leg and wrap it around my hips, my hand holding onto the leg to give her support. My other hand was around her waist, to bring her close to me. Y was grabbing me really tight on my arm and shoulder.

My hand went higher up her leg and under her mini skirt, attempting to remove her panties. Y put her leg down and allowed me to fully drop her panties onto the floor. She was wearing a lacy black panties.

The leg went back to wrap on my hips and we continue to kiss. I unbuttoned her blouse fully, but without removing it. Standing in front of me was Y in her blouse unbuttoned, partially showing off a black lacy half-cup bra. Coupled with the miniskirt still on, she was really a sight to behold.

Y's hand was on my hard-on at the same time, rubbing me through my pants very gently. She slowly removed my pants and my brief, dropping it down my legs and onto the ground.

"Enter me now," Y said. She took a condom from her bag and capped me on. I removed my top, to avoid letting it get into the way when we fuck.

Y turned her back to face me, her body against the large box, and guided my manhood to her vagina, standing doggy style. She rested one feet on a low metal platform, to offer me better access.

I was literally pushing her hard against the box as i pumped her, kissing her neck at the same time. Occasionally, she will turn her head to kiss me on my lips. Her mini skirt is pushed up to her waist level, to avoid getting in the way of our movements below.

We then stopped and changed position. Y turned to face me, her back against the box, one leg hooked on my waist as i entered her. We love this position as it allow our lips to meet easily. I pumped her really hard, and her moans were the only audible sound inside the warehouse.

I soon felt that i wanted to come. Y held me tighter as i hastened my movements, preparing to unload. Soon, i could not hold back any longer, and i came into condom. I ejaculated a large amount of semen, and Y simply chuckled as she saw it from the condom.

We used tissues to clean ourselves up and get dressed, before locking up the place and leave.

"Don't have to send me back. I'm meeting someone," Y said.

I felt a little disappointed, as i thought we could still carry on, or perhaps go on a little date.

(to be continued...)

iChop69
16-05-2015, 02:04 PM
thanks TS, good story ...... waiting for update :)

WretchedRoad
16-05-2015, 05:06 PM
Do continue TS :)

HarryPotter1
18-05-2015, 05:59 AM
Y going for 2nd round? :D

self_reserved
18-05-2015, 09:31 AM
one shot read from the start and realized there's no oral sex session? :P

red205
18-05-2015, 12:37 PM
super nice, keeping going

doctrine
18-05-2015, 07:51 PM
one shot read from the start and realized there's no oral sex session? :P

Yes! you are sharp.

I suppose Y and me are the few rare people who do not exactly enjoy oral sex.

Or are we abnormal? :confused:

rcstfox
18-05-2015, 11:14 PM
Waiting for cont TS

sbn776y
19-05-2015, 10:30 PM
Congrats seemed like you've got yourself a FB. Just enjoy without commitments and update us!

doctrine
20-05-2015, 08:01 PM
I have slowly uncovered certain things about Y and the mysterious man. However, i will not update here first, in case i am wrong, and also to protect all our identities.

I suppose i should be positive about this whole matter. Just enjoy the sex as long as it last.

doctrine
22-05-2015, 12:10 AM
(con't)

I prepared to go back home from work on a Saturday morning. As i was driving out from the office building, i saw Y walking out, all alone. She saw me, and i stopped my van to let her in.

"You are going home?" I asked Y.

"Yes i'm going home. Thanks doctrine," Y replied.

Y was dressed in a short sleeveless red flare dress. It looked incredibly short, and seems like a strong gust of wind will easily blow her dress up and reveal her panties.

She knew that i kept glancing at her legs while driving.

"You better concentrate on the road," Y joked.

Once i reached Y's block, i stopped my van. Before she got off, i quickly held her waist, and plant my lips on hers. Y reciprocated. It was just a short kiss, but enough to give me an instant erection.

I quickly drove off before she could even open the door.

"Wow, where are we heading to?" Y asked.

"You will find out," i replied her. Y simply smiled, without objection.

As i drove into the multi-storey carpark near her block, Y knew what i wanted.

"You are a naughty boy," Y remarked.

I headed all the way to the top floor. It was totally empty. The carpark was empty even from 2 storeys below the top level, but i just wanted to play safe.

I took out sun shades to cover up my van's windows. No one could see or bother us. The only people i will be afraid of are the NEA officers, as i left my engine on, so that we can enjoy the air-con.

(to be continued..)

Phython1
26-05-2015, 12:29 PM
keep posting.....interesting role and full of encounter

doctrine
04-06-2015, 10:55 PM
Not sure if anyone is still keen, but really sorry for the lack of updates recently.

I will try to update within the next few days. :)

xrage
05-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Yes pls continue TS! we are eagerly waiting.. hehe

sjb1994
05-06-2015, 04:04 PM
Yes TS. We are waiting! More please.

doctrine
06-06-2015, 11:31 PM
(con't)

we immediately headed to the cargo area, where i have a small mattress to let people to sit on while i carry them at the back. We immediately laid down on our sides, and kissed furiously. She lifted her outer leg and wrap it tightly around my waist, and i used one hand to caress on those killer thighs.

As i made my way up to her hips, i tried to remove her panties. It was in a matching red colour. She broke our kiss and removed the panties herself. We returned to the same position and kissed again.

Y pushed me to lie on my back, with her on top, our tongues and lips still in contact. I cupped one hand on her breast and massaged it gently through her dress, my other hand around the back to hug her tightly, to feel her close to me.

(to be continued...)

sorry, i got to stop here and release myself, as just thinking about it makes me hard.

Eveready99
07-06-2015, 03:39 AM
nice story, waiting for more :)

T_Lex
05-07-2015, 01:11 AM
(con't)

we immediately headed to the cargo area, where i have a small mattress to let people to sit on while i carry them at the back. We immediately laid down on our sides, and kissed furiously. She lifted her outer leg and wrap it tightly around my waist, and i used one hand to caress on those killer thighs.

As i made my way up to her hips, i tried to remove her panties. It was in a matching red colour. She broke our kiss and removed the panties herself. We returned to the same position and kissed again.

Y pushed me to lie on my back, with her on top, our tongues and lips still in contact. I cupped one hand on her breast and massaged it gently through her dress, my other hand around the back to hug her tightly, to feel her close to me.

(to be continued...)

sorry, i got to stop here and release myself, as just thinking about it makes me hard.

TS, hope you come back and continue your story after releasing yourself ...

doctrine
26-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Sorry to the people who were following this thread.

I will leave the story about Y as it is without anymore updates. Sorry about that.

However, i will update with another part, with different people. It is still related to my work.

Part 2:

As i always knew, many office ladies in this line of work are actually hot as hell. Since most logistics companies do not set dress codes, and most office ladies do not need to meet clients much, majority of the ladies will be dressed somewhat more casually than office ladies in those CBD areas. But this is where the beauty lies. Thin, tight t-shirts can be quite common, many of them will also be wearing sexy, fashionable skorts, or shorts just covering their bottoms. The dresses and skirts are also incredibly short, although less classy than their CBD counterparts. Another of my personal favourites are the denim mini skirts, not common in CBD but can be seen on ladies here often.

Most of our male colleagues report early for work, then come out for smoke breaks when the office girls start reaching the workplace. Usually a great sight to behold, seeing their bare legs in their shorts or mini skirts.

One particular girl caught my attention lately. I will name her S.

S somewhat resembles Y, with her short, coloured hair and slim frame. She looks much younger than Y, probably early 20s, with very fair skin. Estimate around 1.60m, 49kg, definitely not as skinny as Y, but nowhere near fat. I would say she looks even more alike to Yvonne(the FL in the earlier part of the story) as she has nice teeth.

She is working in the same office building as me, although a different company. I do not know which company she is from, or which level she is working at. Therefore, i only see S as "just another pretty girl in the same office building", never dreaming about anything else.

Similar to Y, S likes to wear comfortable t-shirts and jeans on some days, but sexy, classy skirts, dresses or blouses on other days. Very contrasting styles everyday of the week.

The time when S truly caught my attention was when i was sitting in my van, preparing to go home. S walked out of the office building, dressed in a tight white checkered half sleeve blouse, tight black mini skirt and a pair of 5 inch heels, fully accentuating her great figure and legs. Her blouse looks really thin, and i could clearly see that she was in a black coloured bra.

In my mind, i was hoping she was wearing a matching black panties as well.

This was how she became my female lead whenever i was pleasuring myself. I imagined her blouse unbuttoned, her black bra unhooked, skirt and heels still on, panties removed and lying on the bed, while i made love to her in missionary style.

(to be continued...)

next part: how i got to know S....

thevilone
26-11-2015, 03:26 PM
great to see you back!

doctrine
26-11-2015, 08:08 PM
great to see you back!

Thanks for the support!

Comments, be it good or bad, are always welcomed. =)

(con't)

My close male buddy since young, H, recently found a girlfriend through dating apps. He arranged for a brothers' night out with me and 2 other close male friends, at the same time introducing his girlfriend to us.

H is my closest male buddy among the four of us. He had been single for many years, being somewhat unsuccessful in his dating life. He, however, never gave up, and finally found the girl he likes and that she loves him as well.

So we agreed to meet up at a comfortable pub. H and his girlfriend was late, and the three of us were jokingly discussing about his girlfriend, her looks, her character and her behaviour.

"So, if his girlfriend is hot, will you steal her?" one of them jokingly asked me, with a naughty grin.

"Of course not! H is my best buddy." i immediately protested.

"Relax, we know you wont," he laughed.

H arrived with his girlfriend soon after. His girlfriend's eyes immediately lit up when she saw me.

"Aren't you working in LLL logistics building?!"

I immediately realised his girlfriend is actually S.

"Yeah. You seen me before?" i replied, pretending that i did not recognise her, even though she had been the subject of my scandalous fantasies in recent weeks.

"Yeah, seen you there before," S smiled.

The few of us hit it off immediately because of this.

S was in a plain white top, covered by a denim jacket, and paired with a tight red mini skirt and plain black 5 inch heels, similar to what i have seen her in at work. I thought H must be really lucky to have such a hot girlfriend, and he must be savouring that sexy little body when we go our separate ways later that night.

(to be continued)

iSuck
26-11-2015, 08:19 PM
Nice to see you again TS
Please continue :)

doctrine
26-11-2015, 11:15 PM
(con't)

On the following Monday back at work, i saw S walking towards the office building while i was loading items into my van. We didn't speak to each other as we were quite far away, but she immediately waved at me with a big smile on her face.

In the evening on the same day, i saw S walking out from the building. She saw me in my van, and approached me.

"Where are you heading to? Can give me a lift?" S asked.

"I live nearby. If you want i can drop you at the MRT station along the way," i said.

"Sure!"

It was a short ride, and we didn't speak much. However, S requested me to pick her up to and from work at the MRT station everyday, since we are both working in the same place. Obviously, i agreed, seeing that she is such a hot girl. We exchanged telephone numbers and parted ways.

Back home, I pleasured myself thinking of S like crazy, even though i am fully aware that she is my buddy's girlfriend.

(to be continued)

Brasil
27-11-2015, 01:28 PM
TS, please continue.

Mafan
01-06-2016, 12:05 PM
Bo laio.....