PDA

View Full Version : Seek Advice

maclye
04-04-2015, 04:49 PM
Dear all brothers and sister,

Just want to seek advice on the current situation.

My wife just make a police report that i hurt her during arguments. She make 2 times police report.

Situation one. She threw and kick my samsung tablet away while showing my son something on net. This make me throw her ipad on the floor which screen crack and spoil. Be cause of this, she attack me and push her to the sofa to calm her down. In between, both of us where injured.

Situation two, one morning after i woke up, my wife keep on scolding in cantonese bad langauges and point middle finger at me, which make me want to bring her out of the house to calm her down. In between, while i wah pulling her out, we fell and both got injured. She got burises and knock her hear on the floor, but not serious. I got burises on my knee and sprang my hand.

Pls advice what can be done to protect my innocent. Must i go report police about the above?

Thank you.

lickNpoke
04-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Seek marriage counseling and be committed to it. Domestic violence not tolerated by the law so each of you should apply a personal protection for each other from family services. The personal protection order will serve as a deterrence to each other to further subject each other to such emotional, psychological, physical, verbal abuses.

Hope you both work things out nicely and return to a n ormalized marriage.

ramon
04-04-2015, 05:41 PM
[QUOTE=maclye;12852119]Dear all brothers and sister,

My wife just make a police report that i hurt her during arguments. She make 2 times police report.

Wow! You've got a violent wife. First thing is stay away from her at this moment and arrange for marriage counseling. Since she has filed a police report then please go to the station and volunteer your side of the story and tell police that you are staying away from her and has arrange counseling..this will show that you are taking initiative to solve your marital issues.

DrPussy
04-04-2015, 06:00 PM
long term view ... maybe you should think of divorcing her ...

But need to face the fucking woman's charter ...

Ecuader
04-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Women's charters is going to fuck you up. You are in for a torrid time.
Reminds me of my best friend's ex gf who is very violent n also likes to cut her wrists to threaten my fren. Felt so guilty cos I was the so called matchmaker who paired them up as I was on good terms with the both of them.

Johnbass2
04-04-2015, 08:26 PM
Agree. Woman chapter will zap you to moderation

Confusius
04-04-2015, 10:16 PM
Legal point of view, you should definitely make a police report ASAP to protect yourself and potentially the custody of your children.

Show aggressivness is one thing, making police report against husband (assuming u r as innocent as u described) is crossing the line, IMHO.

If I'm in ur shoes, I would recommend counselling..... with divorce lawyer. :(

devilust
04-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Sorry to say but Singapore law favour woman.

Protect yourself by reporting to police. Go counselling and divorce :(.

Johnbass2
05-04-2015, 08:29 AM
Go to family court

chewww51
05-04-2015, 08:40 AM
Why do you want to marry this type of people?

JiBye
05-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Send your wife to IMH. If not then you go there:p

Situation one. She threw and kick my samsung tablet away while showing my son something on net. This make me throw her ipad on the floor which screen crack and spoil. Be cause of this, she attack me and push her to the sofa to calm her down. In between, both of us where injured.

Situation two, one morning after i woke up, my wife keep on scolding in cantonese bad langauges and point middle finger at me, which make me want to bring her out of the house to calm her down. In between, while i wah pulling her out, we fell and both got injured. She got burises and knock her hear on the floor, but not serious. I got burises on my knee and sprang my hand.

Pls advice what can be done to protect my innocent. Must i go report police about the above?

Thank you.

TwinTowers
05-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Not a healthy relationship when violence are present.

Lindar
05-04-2015, 04:05 PM
bro TS

Many possible factors. Example lack of sleep. Being pressured by something. Everyday lose money in gamble etc

Avoid her if possible

Cloneey
05-04-2015, 08:46 PM
Admit is your fault... make up and make out !:D

chinhoseh
05-04-2015, 09:23 PM
Bro TS

For good of your children, stay cool and talk with her on the problem nicely

Greendevil
06-04-2015, 08:33 AM
suka suka make police report, bro if she seriously treat you as husband and want to maintain the marriage wont do this one la. go make police report, file for divroce. the longer you wait, more trouble will brew. furthermore, the things both of you fight over are so trival, cracked tablet screen? last time during courtship, i sure the amount of $$ you spend to buy gift for her can easily pay for 10 replacement screen. even if a friend accidently break your tablet screen, unlilkely will end up exchange of fist right?

netrot
06-04-2015, 09:20 AM
Bro.
I think u are in deep,shit now. Woman chapter protect her & the son. As a male ,they always think we are the abusive type. You may be getting a summon to court. The police will apply a personal protection order against you. And you need to move out of the house cos it say you cannot appear within 100 m from her. If you appear within that range and she call the police. You will be charge immediately .
Ask yourself these question 1) was she like that before you marry
2) or after she give birth she become like that ?
3) Did you do something wrong or get caught by her?
4) is she now complaining you are useless and can't give her what she want ?

Whatever your answer to that question are . These 2 possibly 1) no love for each other 2) seeing someone's else ?

If you suspect ,pls get solid evidence to proof it. If she is a violent lady .pls get solid proof , witness to support your case .

genji81
06-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Like what the bros had suggested , quickly make a police report and stat your case but if you still want to salvage the marriage and afraid such thing will happen again , my advise to you is simple , buy a few hidden camera and record daily stuffs so if one day the third incident happen , you can at least have your proof and if it leads to divorce , it will safeguard your assets.

4getful
07-04-2015, 12:30 AM
TS, very jialat like that. Can get ready to seperate from your son n homeless soon. Better secure your job or else no money for maintenance fee, will land you in prison polishing the bar. Always tell ppl not to do bad thing or else suffer going jail n the parents also suffer. But never do bad things also can go jail or get accused of touching also can go jail, so what is the point telling ppl not to do bad thing when one leg outside one leg inside prison. The parents are the ones who needed the maintenance fee from their children, not those shrewd women. This wc just stopping the men from sincerely wanted to set up a family and have babies. No wonder less babies born and more divorce cases shooting up. Don't see the point of getting counselled when there is wc for the women, anyway wc only for the women, not the men. Just curious, why in the first place, marry this type of women? Probably she gonna use wc to destroy you. Nowadays some women really yaya papaya but if they go other countries where no wc side them, see they yaya then what will happen to them.:rolleyes:

Greendevil
07-04-2015, 08:30 AM
TS, many samsters tell you about woman chapter here to kill you, but i beg to differ. i walk out of court on my divorce a victory man many years ago. not even payiny my last bitch any alimony or maintenace. in fact my lawyer blame me for being kind to give her more than wat she deserve on the property if i will to drag another 1-2 court session more, but i figure i can live without that small difference or small price to pay for the earlier peace of mind.

most impt is to get prep, do it right and thou i cant promise you victory but i can tell you it does minimize the damage, again subject how much homework you prep for it. very impt, be honest, to yourself, to your children,and to the law. present whaty is good to you and hide away all the bad point. it like doing a sales presentation.

pussylicious12345
07-04-2015, 08:42 AM

Thank you.

This is your version of the story. I'm sure her version will be quite different from yours. It's best u seek legal advice than to ask for help here.