PDA

View Full Version : Points can be added but not deducted in this section

sammyboyfor
04-04-2015, 09:15 AM
Members can now post to their heart's content here without having to worry about being zapped.

The option to zap is still there but it has been zero rated which means regardless of power, 0 points will be deducted.

There is no change to the formula for adding points. If you power is x, then you can add x points.

With this change the section now becomes the "freedom of speech" section.

However, I still have the power to override the system so please do not spam, post garbage or off topic messages. :D

alan0338
04-04-2015, 09:35 AM
really cannot zap liao, i zap u but no use leh... :p

Johnbass
04-04-2015, 09:38 AM
http://lolsheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Godfather-is-Not-Like-the-Boss.jpg

JulianLuther
04-04-2015, 10:16 AM
really cannot zap liao, i zap u but no use leh...

Wah you jialat boss also you want to zap . :eek: :D :p ;)

deffboy
04-04-2015, 10:38 AM
Sure got alot of those boliao post one...

sammyboyfor
04-04-2015, 10:39 AM
Sure got alot of those boliao post one...

Yes the amount of nonsense will increase but consider this to be a free for all section where all sorts of weird behavior is tolerated.

After there is a fine line between genius and lunacy. :p

ah rat
04-04-2015, 10:49 AM
Previous time post at off topic thread got zapped at this section :D

sammyboyfor
04-04-2015, 10:52 AM
Previous time post at off topic thread got zapped at this section :D

Posting off topic stuff will result in a ban.

laoba
04-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Posting off topic stuff will result in a ban.

Boss, how abt ppl post ads in this section to sell their stuffs , saw so many thread in here selling without paying for advertising to this forum

sammyboyfor
04-04-2015, 11:03 AM
Boss, how abt ppl post ads in this section to sell their stuffs , saw so many thread in here selling without paying for advertising to this forum

Why don't read the first post in this thread. :rolleyes:

iluvp
04-04-2015, 12:33 PM
With the passing of our founding Father LKY, we now have more
freedom of speech ..:D;)

devilchan78
04-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Deleted post

LastApril
04-04-2015, 12:56 PM
Any bros to exchange points? :) targeting 3000 points

Sekali this thread become another I up you, you up me thread :eek:

fishee50
04-04-2015, 03:06 PM

Pre reg phone card sebei plenty. Can post their ctc numbers somemore. Free advertising...

sammyboyfor
04-04-2015, 03:08 PM
Pre reg phone card sebei plenty. Can post their ctc numbers somemore. Free advertising...

Cheongsters need untraceable phone cards in order to make bookings. If I clamped down on EVERYTHING, it would affect the whole eco system here.

Management of the forum is about balance. You can't just clamp down on the slightest indiscretion.

Same thing goes with supplements. I may not get any direct benefit from those trying to sneak in their ads but if brothers who buy their stuff will then book a girl from an OKT to test it out. If the supplement works for them, they'll book more whores and my advertisers benefit.

Userhost
04-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Hmmmm. If those who really wants to zap someone here can always goes to his or her other posts and zap. Same also... :eek:

sammyboyfor
04-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Hmmmm. If those who really wants to zap someone here can always goes to his or her other posts and zap. Same also... :eek:

Many members just want to talk cock and only need to post in this section. When the dust settles and words spreads about this change, they'll realise that as long as they stay here, they're safe.

It has been rightfully pointed out that there are many bullies in this forum. This section is now a bully free zone and it's a good place for the newbies to earn their stripes.

Once they have accumulated enough points and gained a foothold, they can then venture outside of this sanctuary and dip their feet in deeper water.

Campaigner
04-04-2015, 03:22 PM
Brilliant move boss, i applaud you for this move

sanuuk
04-04-2015, 08:43 PM
I am pretty sure one 'famous' spammer from the international thread will come here to open thread coz he Kena mass zapped before and kpkb to Bose!:D

FunnyHippo
04-04-2015, 09:36 PM
I Love SBF!

:D

sex crusader
04-04-2015, 10:21 PM
I am pretty sure one 'famous' spammer from the international thread will come here to open thread coz he Kena mass zapped before and kpkb to Bose!:D

ha...ha.....this one indeed is a 'spammer"! Good pal of the international thread 's moderator!:rolleyes:

Johnbass2
04-04-2015, 10:31 PM
No matter how purposely zapper want to deduct point also no deduction of point

thickhead
05-04-2015, 12:24 AM
I love freedom of speech.
maybe more than anything else.
Can sayang but cannot tekan.
Maybe boss can appoint more moderator's?

rachgu
05-04-2015, 12:45 AM
I support....in the past those clone zapper zap w/o leaving ther nick when they dont like your comments here ......where are they now? Now their balls shrink...their lanpai shrink...or maybe they no lanpai liao...
you know who u are.....no lan pa ji so clone zap ppl here....like gu liang:D:D:D

I love freedom of speech.
maybe more than anything else.
Can sayang but cannot tekan.
Maybe boss can appoint more moderator's?

Johnbass2
05-04-2015, 08:31 AM
Good System Indeed.

skyleon
05-04-2015, 09:09 AM
This is definitely a good idea. Thank you Boss . :)

Lindar
05-04-2015, 11:29 AM
Absolutely a good initiative for boss:)

sicknasty
05-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Dont Zap me pls up me hahaha thanks

Lindar
05-04-2015, 01:07 PM
The zap function is available but no deduction of point

Dont Zap me pls up me hahaha thanks

rachgu
05-04-2015, 03:28 PM
WTF i post here clone zapper still continue zap me despite no point is lost.
I think zapper really no lanpai, only can hide behind to zap w/o declare nick..LMFAO:D

......where are they now? Now their balls shrink...their lanpai shrink...or maybe they no lanpai liao...
you know who u are.....no lan pa ji so clone zap ppl here....like gu liang:D:D:D

JiBye
05-04-2015, 04:10 PM
No point deduction = Zapper get angry. Good!

sammyboyfor
05-04-2015, 04:10 PM
WTF i post here clone zapper still continue zap me despite no point is lost.
I think zapper really no lanpai, only can hide behind to zap w/o declare nick..LMFAO:D

I've refined the formula further. Anyone who tries to zap anyone in this section will end up adding points instead of subtracting points. :)

JiBye
05-04-2015, 04:12 PM
Awesome lah! How many points added?

I've refined the formula further. Anyone who tries to zap anyone in this section will end up adding points instead of subtracting points. :)

sammyboyfor
05-04-2015, 04:27 PM
Awesome lah! How many points added?

Points added will be equal to the power of the zapper.

LonerLoner
05-04-2015, 04:49 PM

Now all ppl need is flame post or bait thread to lure zaps to become repped up? :confused:
The zapper now become the victim..

Keep fine tuning the system boss.

Jensen Ang
05-04-2015, 04:50 PM
That's a very nice system.

Thanks boss.

sammyboyfor
05-04-2015, 04:51 PM
Now all ppl need is flame post or bait thread to lure zaps to become repped up? :confused:
The zapper now become the victim..

Keep fine tuning the system boss.

The zapper isn't a victim because it costs him nothing to zap.

It also shows the importance or reading the instructions. :D

JiBye
05-04-2015, 05:01 PM
Very impressive. This session will be very popular

JiBye
05-04-2015, 05:08 PM
Bro,Sis

Thank you for the 18 points. Great zap:)

rachgu
05-04-2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks boss,
No wonder i got 14 pt upped instead......:D

To the no lanpai zapper....if u dare zap me more, i bet u no lanpai to zap me again:D

sicknasty
05-04-2015, 06:31 PM
The zap function is available but no deduction of point

Been zap for nothing for the past de month hah. Thanks for answering me .

Johnbass
05-04-2015, 06:37 PM
JiBye... U all getting free points?
Never SIC earlier...
No wonder nowadays no one dares to zap me liao...

kyc2110
05-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Thanks boss,
No wonder i got 14 pt upped instead......:D

To the no lanpai zapper....if u dare zap me more, i bet u no lanpai to zap me again:D

U try to post in other thread and see got ppl zap u or not?:rolleyes:

Lindar
05-04-2015, 09:03 PM
Teo zap = gain point?

So good:)

LastApril
05-04-2015, 09:09 PM

Paging for pleasezapme to post here more often :D:D

chinhoseh
05-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Bro

Another zap free zone created? Really chin ho seh loh!

JulianLuther
05-04-2015, 09:29 PM
U try to post in other thread and see got ppl zap u or not?:rolleyes:

Seriously I doubt he dare post in other sections. Posts like this the zappers sure to remember . NEVER challenge the zappers. It will only be committing suicide.

Hngata92
05-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Dear Admin, I noticed that if we post links of photos, the preview will automatically appear.. is that so?

thank you in advance

miscguy
05-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Nice move !

sex crusader
05-04-2015, 09:57 PM
Seriously I doubt he dare post in other sections. Posts like this the zappers sure to remember . NEVER challenge the zappers. It will only be committing suicide.

I declared that if he post in other section I will be zapping him!:D

Johnbass2
05-04-2015, 10:40 PM
Dear Boss

When is the expiry date of the zap free offer?

Lindar
05-04-2015, 10:42 PM
To the bro who give 10points. Very much appreciated:)

Would you like me to return favour:)

rachgu
05-04-2015, 11:15 PM
The bo lanpai zapper zap me again, 12 pt added...LMFAO

Those who zap me are not a gang but done by a same person using many clones...too obvious...wonder how someone have so many clones zap 20 over times...i reckon that bo lanpai must have register 100 over acct many yrs back..

I believe many also kana zap like this way before...

I go post in other thread soon if i built up my points....

To that bo lan pai clone zapper come zap me more if u dare...

rachgu
05-04-2015, 11:18 PM
Arnt u belong to that china hooligan gang who always threaten mass zap others who disagree with ur gang?:eek:

Dont think i have cross path with u b4......i post in thread where u are not there.....unless of course giving threat on zapping boost your ego....LMFAO

u have lan pai then zap me here...dont talk so much then in the end no lanpai to zap me..

dresden
06-04-2015, 12:00 AM
i got zapped by so many guailan people, leaving stupid reasons behind... wah

FunnyHippo
06-04-2015, 12:42 AM

Nice move.
Tiagong I will subscribe to this thread. Lol.

LonerLoner
06-04-2015, 03:58 AM
Ok then please zap me here once, don't zap me elsewhere :D

chinhoseh
06-04-2015, 06:44 AM
Thanks Thanks

Please kindly zap me

Paging for pleasezapme to post here more often :D:D

JiBye
06-04-2015, 06:58 AM
I got it by chance nia

JiBye... U all getting free points?
Never SIC earlier...
No wonder nowadays no one dares to zap me liao...

Mukyuu
06-04-2015, 12:25 PM
Good motivation to de-lurk :p

JulianLuther
06-04-2015, 07:27 PM

I think the biggest bo lanpar dare not post in other sections. :p ;) :D

rachgu
06-04-2015, 08:13 PM
U must be 1 of that clone zapper trying to lurk me post in other section so u can zap me to quench ur thirst:eek:

I bet u also "bo lanpai" to zap me here.

I think the biggest bo lanpar dare not post in other sections. :p ;) :D

JulianLuther
06-04-2015, 10:11 PM
U must be 1 of that clone zapper trying to lurk me post in other section so u can zap me to quench ur thirst:eek:

I bet u also "bo lanpai" to zap me here.

No need to keep on challenging people to zap you here in this section. If you have "lanpai" post in other sections. :D

Sorry hor I very friendly one I don't zap people . I only up people for positive contribution to the forum. :)

rachgu
06-04-2015, 10:42 PM
Fools.....to walk into the den of the hungry tiger without any protection....
See how those bro keep exchange point to cushion from zap,
even a genuine non-offensive comment could possibly lead to clone zap...
Unless u always carry balls in your speech to please some taikor..

You love play ruse also...LMFAO
As i stated in my signature if reach rep pt 200 sure will post elsewhere..i honor my words...

And now where is that bo lanpai clone zapper...not dare to zap me anymore?:D

pls skip if you dont like to read:D

No need to keep on challenging people to zap you here in this section. If you have "lanpai" post in other sections. :D

Sorry hor I very friendly one I don't zap people . I only up people for positive contribution to the forum. :)

justhorny
06-04-2015, 11:31 PM
This is definitely a good idea. Thank you Boss . :)

Up you back with 13 pts :)

FunnyHippo
07-04-2015, 12:48 AM
I got it by chance nia

JiBye... I also waiting for my chance.

JiBye
07-04-2015, 07:13 AM
Don't try! that post is very JiBye

JiBye... I also waiting for my chance.

Johnbass
07-04-2015, 10:46 AM
I got it by chance nia

Farking Serious...
I'm finally out of moderation...
Without chu power this time...
Thanks to this thread!

FunnyHippo
07-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Farking Serious...
I'm finally out of moderation...
Without chu power this time...
Thanks to this thread!

Tiagong I think the zappers who zapped u zapped me too.

:eek:

Cafu
07-04-2015, 01:01 PM
Tiagong I think the zappers who zapped u zapped me too.

:eek:

Your recent few ups are from PAC :D
Just up you 7 points for correct prediction.

fictionman
07-04-2015, 05:27 PM
Ever since pts can't be deducted, more & more asshole comments in threads....Is this good?

sammyboyfor
07-04-2015, 05:32 PM
Ever since pts can't be deducted, more & more asshole comments in threads....Is this good?

Yeah it's fine. It takes all sorts to make up this world.

Johnbass
07-04-2015, 05:50 PM

JiBye... You say me asshole comments ah?
Never see u contribute also...

Who's the judge to say whose de comments more asshole?
Mai PAP/WP lah...
Internet nia leh...

fictionman
07-04-2015, 05:56 PM
JiBye... You say me asshole comments ah?
Never see u contribute also...

Who's the judge to say whose de comments more asshole?
Mai PAP/WP lah...
Internet nia leh...

Halo...Did i say its u???...Oh well...u admit it urself...not me hor

ilikeoldchangke
07-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Nice change.

Hope this would encourage more people to share their stories no matter how sick or perverted they may be :D

Johnbass
07-04-2015, 06:07 PM
Halo...Did i say its u???...Oh well...u admit it urself...not me hor

Not say me ah? Paiseh lor...
The ASS word very sensitive in sbf...

rachgu
07-04-2015, 10:50 PM
Up thread..waiting for hungry thirst zapper to zap me...:D

BMW69
08-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Friendly advice: you can still be zapped from posts in this zone. On 7th April, I was zapped around 50 points (if I remember my original points correctly) from a post I made in this sub forum (zap free zone).

I have already sent a PM to boss hoping for a clarification and will update this thread when I have more details.

sammyboyfor
09-04-2015, 04:07 AM
Friendly advice: you can still be zapped from posts in this zone. On 7th April, I was zapped around 50 points (if I remember my original points correctly) from a post I made in this sub forum (zap free zone).

I have already sent a PM to boss hoping for a clarification and will update this thread when I have more details.

I checked the scripts and the reason why those first appeared as zaps is because 2 scripts are running that determine the final outcome of adding or deducting.

One of the scripts is in real time. The other one runs in batch mode in order to save resources.

However, this will definitely cause confusion so I have reprogrammed so that both run in real time as I have sufficient server resources to handle it.

HomerJaySimpson
09-04-2015, 05:33 AM
I have reprogrammed so that both run in real time as I have sufficient server resources to handle it.

You and this forum simply rocks boss, i am happy to be part of it :D

fictionman
09-04-2015, 04:58 PM
I checked the scripts and the reason why those first appeared as zaps is because 2 scripts are running that determine the final outcome of adding or deducting.

One of the scripts is in real time. The other one runs in batch mode in order to save resources.

However, this will definitely cause confusion so I have reprogrammed so that both run in real time as I have sufficient server resources to handle it.

Salute man...Sex forum so hi-tech one

sammyboyfor
09-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Salute man...Sex forum so hi-tech one

What goes on behind the scenes does not matter. It's the content you guys contribute that is important. :D

Johnbass
09-04-2015, 05:41 PM
You and this forum simply rocks boss, i am happy to be part of it :D

Mai por leh... No extra points from Boss one...

Boss 万岁!

BMW69
09-04-2015, 09:36 PM

I have reprogrammed so that both run in real time as I have sufficient server resources to handle it.

Thank you very much boss for the clarification. It seems to be working perfectly now that the revision to the programme has been made.

ZapHim2Negative
10-04-2015, 09:56 PM
No deduction no matter how hard you try to deduct

fatedz
20-06-2015, 11:34 PM
good night everyone cheers =)

hornyhubby
21-06-2015, 01:51 PM
Haweye

Points are just for show. No monetary value or benefits. The only thing is that it does reflect on your personality if you have negative points. Only moderators have the power to zap a member in this ZAP FREE ZONE for off-topic posts or posting vulgarities. However, you can be zapped by members if u post elsewhere. Nothing to fear though as we are all reasonable people. Ofcourse there are some trigger happy gun slingers who were recently discharged from the psychiatric ward :D

Hope this helps

SEAJ
21-06-2015, 02:01 PM
There has been a few plonkers who have spammed/trolled various threads in this section specifically to raise anger, knowing that when this happens, reader(s) are likely to zap the post - which of course unfortunately become UPZ's instead.

The saying "don't feed the trolls" comes to mind - but one should also be mindful to NOT zap these idiots in this section.

Imagine... scamming just to get "points!"
Pathetic.

SEAJ

hongkongdoggy
21-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Lol points not tt impt yet they do this kind of things? ?

Yeah. But someone who raised this was busy exchanging points wor!:rolleyes:

hungten
22-06-2015, 07:33 PM
There has been a few plonkers who have spammed/trolled various threads in this section specifically to raise anger, knowing that when this happens, reader(s) are likely to zap the post - which of course unfortunately become UPZ's instead.

The saying "don't feed the trolls" comes to mind - but one should also be mindful to NOT zap these idiots in this section.

Imagine... scamming just to get "points!"
Pathetic.

SEAJ

hi bro, i hv return your upz. thx! :)

IwantbustyKim
23-06-2015, 12:33 AM
Lol serious??

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8be2rqlIX1qkz5t6o1_500.gif

duracell99
23-06-2015, 02:02 AM
What is definition of off-topic in this sub-forum?

I read that there is no fixed topic, can discuss anything :)

fatedz
14-08-2015, 06:06 AM
hello everyone good morning =) cheers!!!!

zl1983
07-01-2018, 04:46 PM
+13 available for +7 and above

pls PM after upping for faster return or if i have yet to return ur up

cheers