PDA

View Full Version : OKT up own girl?

SunZhi
01-04-2015, 10:17 PM
OKT also man, and have the primitive desire for beautiful girl.
One AP told me that her hse OKT never up her before.
Do the OKT up own house girl?

Garfoo
01-04-2015, 10:21 PM

I once asked a friendly OKT. He told me he never touch his own house girls. Otherwise they will "sit on his head and shit". In other words, once he screws them, very hard to control and maintain discipline. He goes other houses and their WLs. Wise move.

Fat Fatt
01-04-2015, 10:47 PM
I once asked a friendly OKT. He told me he never touch his own house girls. Otherwise they will "sit on his head and shit". In other words, once he screws them, very hard to control and maintain discipline. He goes other houses and their WLs. Wise move.

Probably not allowed by AV due to conflict of interest. Okt can call in and up other house girls

nickbaston
01-04-2015, 10:48 PM

no they dont.

Konnichiwawa
02-04-2015, 09:51 AM
Why u concern or worried wl? Moreover wl pussy let who use is none of yr business. If u worried then bao her for 10sessions daily and marry her later

clinton
02-04-2015, 05:15 PM
Probably not allowed by AV due to conflict of interest. Okt can call in and up other house girls

dont think AV will have such rules, just a good okt's code of conduct ...

Rawall
02-04-2015, 05:40 PM
dont think AV will have such rules, just a good okt's code of conduct ...

Bro,
Pardon my ignorance, but I don't think it's because of good okt's code of conduct that this did not happen. It did not happen because the okts know that once they screw their own girls, they will be held at ransom by the girls who will threaten to complain to AV, risking their operating license (rice bowl) being revoked. Like what bro Garfoo said earlier, he will not be able to maintain discipline from the girls as the girls have damning evidence against him.

Kent_do
02-04-2015, 06:37 PM
Bro,
Pardon my ignorance, but I don't think it's because of good okt's code of conduct that this did not happen. It did not happen because the okts know that once they screw their own girls, they will be held at ransom by the girls who will threaten to complain to AV, risking their operating license (rice bowl) being revoked. Like what bro Garfoo said earlier, he will not be able to maintain discipline from the girls as the girls have damning evidence against him.

How can the WL complain to AV when they are registered into this trade? What's there to complain about? OKT screw to long or too hard...hehehe, just kidding. The okt oso need to pay for the screwing, that's oso a biz transaction.
But having said that, as the saying goes, One does not eat and shit in the same place, that's bad for bizness. Just 2 cents worth...

korean
03-04-2015, 12:38 PM
I think even the helpers/assitants cannot up own gals. OKT got many freebies from other house as many gals wanna KC them

slyer
03-04-2015, 11:45 PM
How about 6969 okt NATO advise ts on this question? :D

cassano10
04-04-2015, 12:45 AM
Last time in 2008 when i was regular of Thai house WH54 g88 Jeng, she told me that the boss of the house screw 1 of his own gals there. Shld be g11 or what, some samsters posted that she looks like aria giovanni. IMHO I don't find her pretty.

WH54 has since moved to L20h36.

But in most cases bosses and okts generally do not fuck their own gals. They will patronise other house gals instead.

Nato17
05-04-2015, 05:01 AM
How about 6969 okt NATO advise ts on this question? :D

OKT Nato reporting in.

Basically to screw own gal can. Go to PRC before coming in screw her lor then bring her in. :D

Actually, it is still shitting where one works at. Just my two cents worth, if one has to choose between screwing your own gal or give up business, it just makes perfect sense to let that gal go lor.

joker88
05-04-2015, 05:33 AM
OKT Nato reporting in.

Basically to screw own gal can. Go to PRC before coming in screw her lor then bring her in. :D

Actually, it is still shitting where one works at. Just my two cents worth, if one has to choose between screwing your own gal or give up business, it just makes perfect sense to let that gal go lor.

Ya lor. Screw that gal and screw up your biz. :D

Konnichiwawa
05-04-2015, 11:22 AM
Wl job is for ppl to screw I don't understand why OKt cannot screw meh?

Ecuader
05-04-2015, 06:52 PM
Army saying: you can do anything you want, don't get caught.

nickbaston
05-04-2015, 07:00 PM
let me elaborate.

The okts are like the da ge of the girls.

Okts protect them, talk to them when no customers etc.

They c the okt basically a huge percentage of their time during their stay here.

Will a brother bong their sisters?

No people shit and eat at the same place. let alone their own "sisters".

unfit
05-04-2015, 08:26 PM
OKT Nato reporting in.

True lah...OKT will not kill the Chicken that lay Golden Eggs:D

ffun161
05-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Mostly 99% not
Bonk in other house instead

joker88
05-04-2015, 09:48 PM
True lah...OKT will not kill the Chicken that lay Golden Eggs

I tot is the Goose that lay the golden eggs. :)

How come become the Chicken? :confused:

Hee.... hee...... :D

Just joking lah. I am the Joker mah. :D

Kent_do
06-04-2015, 06:16 PM
OKT Nato reporting in.

Bro Nato,
Nice that you concur to my saying. BTW, UpZ u my humble 9pts.

Don't know which F**ker zap me but don't dare to leave his name. But no harm done, I've got 1K plus there...hahaha

city slicker
06-04-2015, 07:15 PM
I tot is the Goose that lay the golden eggs. :)

Yo bro, these days not only goose but chicken and duck also can lay golden eggs . . . China can produce anything as long as there is demand :D

unfit
06-04-2015, 09:21 PM
I tot is the Goose that lay the golden eggs.

Just joking lah. I am the Joker mah. :D

Whoremongers call Chicken mah:D

TwinTowers
07-04-2015, 11:30 PM
Some OKTs find it "suay" to up their own girls but most will succumb to lust.
If we want to bonk the OKTs prettiest and bustiest girls I'm sure so does he.

Ah Dez
08-04-2015, 03:31 PM

Yes.

Those that tell u no. are all rubbish.

everyday see other guys. 1 DAY... 1 fine day. sure up.

somemore a lot all stay in the brothel it self....

where got no up..

UNLESS NO kuku jiao...
:D

clinton
08-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Yes.

where got no up..

UNLESS NO kuku jiao...

agree hehe, house OKT really not easy :D

Honestkeith
10-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Yes.

where got no up..

UNLESS NO kuku jiao...

Precisely, Are they man or sheman (change gender)? OKTs definitely do up gals be it in their own house or in other brothel house. They either do it discreetly by paying or indiscreetly with a rendezvous after duty. I personally am aware of some OKTs who frequently dated gals either for date cum bonking sessions early morning ie jogging or after work 5 star hotels.
In fact many had it in their own house as they save on their house fee and pay only S$80 / S$120 if house gals & outside gals for same one hour's fun.
I would believed season cheongsters would know those OKT who frequently bonk gals and they re quite open with it. They are still man & they need sex too. After all even the OKT assistant also do that normally with the excuse going for drinks etc. Gt the gals drunk n tipsy on the pretext of going for a dance / partying at ChinaDoll Disco etc. Some succeed others fail.

Cheers!