PDA

View Full Version : cd, local, 18

eevisivefvon
01-04-2015, 09:47 AM
hey you pervs

this ad is written with the intention of myself seeking a fb (sd), just to clarify, our relationship will lean more towards the spectrum of fb. but i don’t want to put myself in a position where it makes me seem like a sex crazed maniac and that i am desperate for dicks. actually a couple moons ago i got myself into a predicament involving ill planned financial transactions and i did suck a couple of dicks for cash but with that being dusted into oblivion i discovered my new-found passion for men and their dicks. so you can decide yourself how much you want to give me as remuneration for the services i provide to you.

i wouldn’t describe myself as very gorgeous looking nor would i say i am very passable as a girl but still i have some expectations of you which you should already consistently uphold or make an effort to pretend you fit the bill.

looks = as long as you don’t look like shrek
intellect = knowledgeable and keen
fun = very much
maturity = more than the next guy
penile length = NOT SHORT (notice how these eight letters are the only ones capitalized)

a little bit about myself.

race = very complicated
height = 175 cm
weight = 60000 g
age = 18
boobs = small residues from when i had six pecs
hair = what?
body = dried and shrunk
legs = i dont know what is the unit of measurement
personality = confident, astute, cunning, eclectic, slightly psychotic
smokes = regularly
drinks = inadequate amounts

so if you fit the above mentioned qualities (or would like to attempt to convince me that you do) then drop me a mail [email protected] in which you should attach a recent photo of your face and a short write-up containing no less than a 100 words pertaining to one area of your interest of your choosing.

the following links to a photo of myself.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-W6-n7nYLjXU/VRfQNLGU-ZI/AAAAAAAAAAk/ifR0q_jW8II/w1003-h564-no/p1p.png

one love