PDA

View Full Version : Sex story- Allan and the watermelon

Pikadrian83
01-04-2015, 01:39 AM
This story bout my campmate allan and the watermelon

Pikadrian83
01-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Few years back in 2004 I had this campmate by the name of allan every book in he will bring a watermelon. We are curious with him, then on one weekend he got to do guard duty,there are rumors that he dig a hole in the watermelon and sex with it, after cumming in it , he cut the watermelon and treat all the officers to eat:)

Pikadrian83
02-04-2015, 06:41 PM
After Allan post out to unit, I got to know him,was every night hear him talk stories bout his adventure in tekong :)

Pikadrian83
02-04-2015, 09:18 PM
Part2, Allan had a new buddy at his posted unit, we call him drawer wong CL, Allan was always seen around wong. Even during lunch.during one of the weekends when wong is in his bunk, Allan is seen looking for Wong with a pumpkin, the guards suspected that the two are having a relationship.ok more details bout Allan, he was about 1.75metres tall hourglass figure and a uni student, 2 of them always visiting geylang on nightsoff.

Pikadrian83
03-04-2015, 03:31 AM
Part2, Allan had a new buddy at his posted unit, we call him drawer wong CL, Allan was always seen around wong. Even during lunch.during one of the weekends when wong is in his bunk, Allan is seen looking for Wong with a pumpkin, the guards suspected that the two are having a relationship.ok more details bout Allan, he was about 1.75metres tall hourglass figure and a uni student, 2 of them always visiting geylang on nightsoff.

Pikadrian83
03-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Continue ... I dunno how the both of them can have a relationship but I am certain both are not gays ,but how can both guys go geylang on off nights the real reason being, both went there to buy watermelon. But there other guys from other company who saw them having a threesome with the watermelon. Really crazy or too stress of army life? Allan was telling me that he had a crush on one of the female officers, one of them is Lt Tan s.p, not very pretty but a little short,he had been eyeing on her for a long time already he wanted to steal her panties but no chance to do so :)

PiakTillJelly
04-04-2015, 01:52 AM
Continue ... I dunno how the both of them can have a relationship but I am certain both are not gays ,but how can both guys go geylang on off nights the real reason being, both went there to buy watermelon. But there other guys from other company who saw them having a threesome with the watermelon. Really crazy or too stress of army life? Allan was telling me that he had a crush on one of the female officers, one of them is Lt Tan s.p, not very pretty but a little short,he had been eyeing on her for a long time already he wanted to steal her panties but no chance to do so :)

TS, your story abit hard to read.

Maybe try start new sentence on new line?

Hope they didn't stare at each other while piaking the pumpkin :eek:

Got steal the panties and put on the watermelon? :D

Pikadrian83
04-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Haizz got zapped for sharing story :(

Jamesleejamesle
04-04-2015, 07:26 AM
Haizz got zapped for sharing story :(

Bro,
Your story is interesting, if not a bit funny. I have a friend named Alan also. I am imagining him making out with a watermelon...hahah

Ups u for your effort.

Pikadrian83
04-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Bro,
Your story is interesting, if not a bit funny. I have a friend named Alan also. I am imagining him making out with a watermelon...hahah

Ups u for your effort.

Haha thanks bro, hope this Allan is a different person we talking about :) , but thanks for support anyway :)

Pikadrian83
04-04-2015, 10:59 PM
Bros here. I am not very good at writing stories but I am trying my best :) please dun zapp me but instead-point out my mistakes , thank you :)

fatladysings
05-04-2015, 08:51 AM
Bros here. I am not very good at writing stories but I am trying my best :) please dun zapp me but instead-point out my mistakes , thank you :)

only mistake you're making so far is doing one sentence one post. try writing one paragraph out before posting. one sentence one post a bit hard to read.

but good effort and good job for starting!!

Pikadrian83
05-04-2015, 11:29 AM
only mistake you're making so far is doing one sentence one post. try writing one paragraph out before posting. one sentence one post a bit hard to read.

but good effort and good job for starting!!

Thank you for the advice bro:)

lickNpoke
05-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Heard of such fiasco with the watermelon before... in the early 90s

One bimbo FB of mine ever told of a working associate of hers have been expressing to her that he wants to fuck her but she did not want to because he is not her type.

One late night when she knocked off and left office, he was carrying a watermelon and followed her to take the same bus back with from Shenton way.

Inside the late night bus was rather deserted so she sat the last row at the right corner facing behind the bus driver feeling a bit of panicky.

Then our friend purposely sat the last row at the left corner on her extreme left side.

At first she was relieved... but then our hero was seen somehow carving a hole in his watermelon as it leaked out watermelon juice.... and then proceed to unzip his pants, peeled off the front of his underwear, unleashed his stiffened meat roll out and guided the hole of the of watermelon directly into his cock and started pumping the lifeless watermelon up and down in a frenzy while looking at her from his side

Poor girl panic big time and alighted at the next stop before the fucking watermelon exploded....

Her name is Chris but he is definitely not Allan... probably Allan's father.

Pikadrian83
05-04-2015, 03:40 PM

One bimbo FB of mine ever told of a working associate of hers have been expressing to her that he wants to fuck her but she did not want to because he is not her type.

One late night when she knocked off and left office, he was carrying a watermelon and followed her to take the same bus back with from Shenton way.

Inside the late night bus was rather deserted so she sat the last row at the right corner facing behind the bus driver feeling a bit of panicky.

Then our friend purposely sat the last row at the left corner on her extreme left side.

At first she was relieved... but then our hero was seen somehow carving a hole in his watermelon as it leaked out watermelon juice.... and then proceed to unzip his pants, peeled off the front of his underwear, unleashed his stiffened meat roll out and guided the hole of the of watermelon directly into his cock and started pumping the lifeless watermelon up and down in a frenzy while looking at her from his side

Poor girl panic big time and alighted at the next stop before the fucking watermelon exploded....

Nice story bro:D

Pikadrian83
05-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Well the story continues Allan was booking in on Monday morning, it was so early and sine he is in a good mood he decided to go to the bunk first, it was early 530am. The rest will be back by 6am:p

Pikadrian83
05-04-2015, 03:49 PM
Allan reach the bunk early and found wong sleeping soundly, he give Wong a kiss on his cheek then wakes him up, Wong feeling good wakes up, Allan took out a panty and pass to Wong, giving him a seducing look then walk back to his cupboard to change to his smart 4

PoundIt
06-04-2015, 02:28 AM
Thank you... i came while reading this... :rolleyes: