PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy poly sex chalet

newweight
29-03-2015, 08:24 PM
It was 4a.m, and everyone else in the poly class are already upstairs sleeping.
Only Yuying, Linqin, Rebecca, and I ( the only guy ) were still at the chalet living room playing mahjong.
The atmosphere was warm and tipsy but we began to have small talks and started paying less attention to the game.
It was yuying's mahjong turn. "omg my face is so hot" Yuying says as she pats both of her palm on her face, unable to "throw" a title.

Yuying has been a permanent resident (PR) from China since she was primary 2 and when not talking to her china friends, her accent are almost not recognizable.
She was wearing on of those over-sized glasses with single-eyelid cute eyes, perky nose and long messy hair.
Measurement wise, she was 170cm and had an attractive figure; thighs was sleek and mesmerising, almost no tummy fats (sorry), and her prominent breast is around the size of my whole hand grope.
She was wearing an oversized dark shirt with long grey pajamas pants.

After several more pats on the face, Yuying made a sudden realisation and looks at Linqin embarrassedly and spoke softly in chinese,"I have a guy friend that says those who has alcohol running down their blood making the face red, gets.."
She paused and looked around the table, pausing her gaze at me than back to Linqin,"guys gets their cocks(in english) stiff easier". All of us took a second to comprehend the message and turned to look at me.
"EH! no la no la i a-am still f-fine!" i said trying to give my most assuring look to them.
Mumble continued and conversations satrted getting louder.