PDA

View Full Version : 『36F Busty 10 year Experience JG』Authentic Massage with Heavely BF★10年按摩经验,36F超爽乳交★

lonelyguy168
29-03-2015, 01:46 PM
『F奶优质按摩天使极致推荐』

Gentlemen, Highly strongly recommend this Busty Masseuse to fellow bro

She has 2-3 regular daily
New customer please kindly book in advance with her
kindly assure that you will turn up
if not please give her early notice 1 hour in advance.

☞ BaBy 36F ☜

http://funkyimg.com/i/V2Dd.jpg

★ Baby had MANY years of massage experience,
recommend for those who really enjoy PURE HARD MASSAGE and good JG ★

Please Call Or Text Baby ☎ 8279 0991

Name: CoCo
Attitude: Very Friendly, Comfortable To Chat With & Service Oriented
Body: Very Busty & Curvy
Boobs: Natural & Soft 36F
Height: 165cm
Weight: 50kg
Looks: Pretty & Cute Look

F奶大波按摩天使
http://funkyimg.com/i/V2Do.jpg

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Whole Body Allow
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her WHOLE Body During The Session]

Japanese Body to Body Massage : 日本全身按摩
[As Per Jap Style Massage, She Will Apply Gel & Will Use Body To Body Style To Grind & Massage Your Whole Body!]

Whole Body Essence Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 全身精油推拿/指压
[She Had Many Years Of Experiences. Authentic, Soothing & Good!]

Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage : 头,颈,肩部按摩
[A Hard Day In The Office? No Problem, Let Her Deal With Your Pain! Just Stay Relax]

Boobs Massage & Boobs Fxxk : 胸推和乳交
[She Have Very Good Assets. Let Her Perform Her Best BM & You May Also Slot Your Precious In-between Her Boobies To Pcc!]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[Non Mechanic & She Is Rather Good In This! Wish You Cum More Than Usual!]

前列腺保养 (Prostate Manhood Therapy)
[Helps to stimulate the kidneys power hence boost up your sexual power]

抓根 (Jua Gen)
[Skilfully done, helps to enhance the blood circulation of your manhood and prolong the duration of your sexual intercourse]

跪背 (Kneel Stepping)
[This is one of the method that greatly make use of the strength from her kneel to loosen the stiffness of your bones]

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her

Damages:

[CENTER]$100-Authentic Massage + HDLY+ BM+JG+ BF 60 Mins

[B]The header speaks for itself. No further explanation needed!

Looks like we are ushering in the new year with a BIG BANG. Yet another sauna maestro has joined our ranks. This time round, she is a renowned sauna trainer. Don't play play, i may say. Load your ammunition and let her take you for the ride of 2015!

Years of experience in well known authentic massage joints earning her keeps. You are well assured of a relaxing and soothing hour of utmost enjoyment. She knows her trade and she excels in it too. Your enjoyment is her profession and she enjoys her profession at the same time too.

10 years of experience doing authentic massage so we can skip the massage part. All i can reveal about the extras is, it is even better than sex. Not that i don't like sex but she has brought the enjoyment without sex to a different level. Two willing participants plus two entwined bodies equal to an orgasmic explosion.

Definitely not recommended for the faint hearted. I almost had to crawl out of her apartment with weakened knees. She is no walk in the park. Kudos!

Limited timespan so make your move before she 'flies' away. Bring it on baby!