PDA

View Full Version : That girl that got played

thkidnextdoor
29-03-2015, 02:46 AM
Been following this forum for quite some time but never create any account. Wanting to share my past but don't have the courage. So here is my "virgin" post. Fyi, what I shared is not fictional. But the names have been changed for personal reason.

In this thread, my name will be Chanel. And that guy that played me, his name would be Sky. A little bit of me, I'm now a 25yr old waitress working at some restaurant. Been played by some of his so called "friends" for a year and finally leave him (but not his friends, read my story to find out more :cool: . This thread might be kind of wordy but I felt that writing everything out will make you guys knows more..

I met Sky at the pub around Clark Quay on 2011. I was 21 at that time. He's cute, sweet, caring and rich. Yes, I admit I'm materialistic during that time. Who's not when they're 21?

I was with my girlfriends drinking at one table gossiping who knows what. Suddenly one guy approached me. "Hello.. I'm Sky." he said. It was too noisy during that time so I just turned around and I saw him and replied "what? it's too noisy here. I can't hear you! " He moves closer to my ear and said "My friend over there dare me to say hi to you! So please reply back! " I laughed and hugged him and say "Now I hug you already! You can go back and boast about it! " and I saw his group of friends were all shock. Of course, he was shock too. And he said "you seems friendly! Why not give me your number so maybe we can proceed even further? " i gave my number and he walked back happily to show off with his friends.

We texted everyday. We talk about almost everything and anything. One day, he texted me this "Hey Chanel! we seems compatible, do you willing to be my baby girl?". And I agreed. We watched movies, went out for dates, and of course, we played the "adult game" at his house when his parents weren't home.

Few months later, one of his buddy, Ryan organise a birthday party for their buddy, Gilbert at this Thai pub. I called my girls to join but all of them are busy with their boyfriends. So I'm the only girl that's joining them. Not wanting to make my boyf "lose face", I dress up in my most beautiful dress. The skirt area was really short. And previously we played a daring game and my boyfriend dare me not to wear any undies for that day.

And we went to the pub, I can see from his friends that all of them are looking at my legs most of the time. I just ignored them and continue to drink, which I regret later..

sadsky18
29-03-2015, 03:08 AM
nice story *-)

LonelyVDay
29-03-2015, 03:17 AM
sounds like something bad going to happen... :(

thkidnextdoor
29-03-2015, 09:54 AM
They start playing games and the loser will have to drink. My boyf is driving all of us, so he can't drink. And he said to me "Babe, im driving later so I can't drink. You drink for my behalf okay? Don't worry. I will protect you one.." I was too naive and drink for him whenever he loses. I drank quite alot and I was drunk. Finally they decided to leave. So we left the pub and was walking over to my boyf's car. I was too drunk and I only know someone's carrying me but don't know who. My eyes couldn't open. Suddenly I vaguely heard my boyfriend told his friends "Bert, don't say I not brother enough. Today is your birthday, you can do whatever you want with this tight pussy hor.. And Ryan, since you plan this whole thing, both of you share ar.." I was shocked. But I was too drunk to react. To be honest, that wildness inside of me is going crazy about it. Maybe because of the drinks. I was all wet just by thinking about it.

We arrived to his car, he opened the back door of his car, Gilbert went in. Ryan guided me in and he came in. I was in the middle between Ryan and Gilbert. Because im too tired and too drunk, I lied down on one of the shoulder with my eyes closed. And my boyfriend starts driving. When the car moves, I can feel someone moved my head up and start kissing me and touching my legs. I opened up my eye and I saw Gilbert is madly sexual harassing me. I can't move my body but I saw in the rear mirror that my boyfriend is looking at me. I was so high I swear Gilbert knows what he's doing. I wanting to give my boyfriend to regret, so I sexually looks at the rear mirror and madly French kissing Gilbert.

Suddenly I felt another pair of hands caressing my breast. It was Ryan. His one hand caressing my breast, another hand fingering my wet pussy. I was in heaven that time. So I starts to moan.. Louder and louder.. Trying to make my boyfriend jealous about it. But he just continue to drive. After about 30mins of heaven, my boyfriend stops his car. We are at some budget hotel. We went in and all 4 of us booked one room and we went up.

Gilbert immediately push me to the bed and took off my dress while French kissing me like one hungry wolf devouring its dinner. And while Gilbert is French kissing me, suddenly Ryan starts to tongue fuck me. His tongue keeps licking my clit area. I can't control and gave out a loud moan. i opened up my eyes and trying to find Sky, he just sitting there looking at his girlfriend getting fuck by his two friends. Gilbert notice that I'm staring at my boyfriend and he immediately took off his pants and stuff his hard rod dick inside my mouth giving me deep throat. I was enjoying every moment of it while my pussy is getting the greatest tongue fuck I ever had. While I was gagging that hard dick, Ryan took off his pants and thrust his dick inside me.

That night, was my first time having threesome.. In a hotel.. Getting fucked.. Raw..

To be continued.

thkidnextdoor
29-03-2015, 09:58 AM
sounds like something bad going to happen... :(

Perception! For others, it might be something bad. But for me, it's a trip to heaven. Hehehe..

mcyeoh
29-03-2015, 04:25 PM
Perception! For others, it might be something bad. But for me, it's a trip to heaven. Hehehe..
oh well what to do...all NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN GIRLS ARE SLUTS..NO MATTER WHAT...TRUST ME YOU ARE STILL MATERIALISTIC..... NO WONDER YOUR FF-LKY WEEPS FOR THE CURRENT GENERATION OF SINGAPOREANS....PATHETIC USELESS BUGGERS

diputs1269
29-03-2015, 06:19 PM

You can organise another trip again if you want, l queue here first. :D

amex
29-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Continue ts

Red_Wine
29-03-2015, 10:26 PM
oh well what to do...all NEW GENERATION SINGAPOREAN GIRLS ARE SLUTS..NO MATTER WHAT...TRUST ME YOU ARE STILL MATERIALISTIC..... NO WONDER YOUR FF-LKY WEEPS FOR THE CURRENT GENERATION OF SINGAPOREANS....PATHETIC USELESS BUGGERS

Bro, taken yr medicine? Don't think abt the past. I knew yr mum kana fucked by Singaporeans but she was in good hands, don't worry.

thkidnextdoor
29-03-2015, 11:09 PM
You can organise another trip again if you want, l queue here first. :D

Organize another trip with you? Someday.. Someday.. Hees..
Tonight might update next part kind of late! Ryan decided to pick me up after work and we're eating now.

Will update this thread for you horny guys as soon as possible!

Love,
Chanel

Samgentleman
29-03-2015, 11:28 PM
camping! update again please!

thkidnextdoor
31-03-2015, 01:25 AM
I fell asleep together with Ryan and Gilbert. All three of us naked. Of course, my useless boyfriend left after the free show he planned.

I woke up with heavy hangover after that night. I woke up and saw Ryan was preparing to leave. I see no sight of Gilbert. Guess he left early due to his day job. I sexually asked Ryan "So how does it feel? Did you enjoy it? " he smirked and replied "Of course I do, love. Oh! I have your number already. I'll text you later." and he left. I took out my phone, zero text. No text from Sky. I'm confused. Is he leaving me or what. So I texted him "Are we over?" and went ahead to wash up.

Done everything and took a peek on my phone and saw a text from Sky and Gilbert. My boyfriend replied "Of course not, my dear. But I hope you did enjoy yourself last night. I still loves you like how I do before." because I was too naive at that time, I believed him. And saw Gilbert text "Hey Chanel, hope we are cool with what happened last night. And next time, I would be the only guy that's going to pleasure you. Love. "

Few days passed. Gilbert and I been sexting almost everyday. Man, he's good at it. Everytime we text, I would be all wet and go to the nearest ladies to pleasure myself and take some photos to tease him. And as for Sky, we will still go out for dates and often "adult game". To be honest, his hard rod isn't as big and strong as Ryan or Gilbert. Sky's rod is just average. But after what happen that day, I have fetish with thick and strong rod.

One day, Sky texted me "Baby girl, we need to talk tonight. I'll come and fetch you when you end work. " And as the night come nearer, I got more nervous. Finally my shift ended and he's at the carpark nearby. I went over and got in to his car. Was so afraid of what he's going to say next. Is he breaking off with me? Is he proposing to me? Did I do something wrong? Or did he get me my Prada bag that I told him that day? My mind just won't shut up.

thkidnextdoor
31-03-2015, 01:26 AM
Few seconds later, he finally said something which shocks me. And somehow, made my "wish" came true. He mumbled "Baby, since you enjoyed yourself so much that night. I've told my best friend about you". I was shock and shouted "WHO? ", he immediately calm me down by saying "Chill babe. It's Kenneth. Remember him? We went out with him and his girlfriend before. " Suddenly I was so excited about it because during that "double date", I'm wearing a crop top and a very skimpy shorts. I notice Kenneth been secretly staring at my body for the whole day. So I replied "Okay.. And then..? " he suddenly mumbled "He's interested in having some fun with you". I want my boyfriend to know that I'm indeed having fun and make him feel more comfortable about it, I told him "Dear, actually right. I don't mind sharing my body with your friends as long as you still love me. I'm willing to make you happy by doing anything you want me to do". He reassure me "Babe.. Of course I will still love you". I smiled.

He starts his car left my work place. Soon, we arrived at a residential area. I asked "Dear.. Where are we? " he smiled and said "It's Kenneth's house".

davidguetta
31-03-2015, 08:35 AM
Please keep up the good work!

I am having a hard on during ict...:(

thkidnextdoor
31-03-2015, 08:47 AM
Thanks for the support. :)

To the guys that pm-ing me for personal info. Sorry but I'm still not comfortable in sharing it yet. And that includes my email, phone number and Skype. Sorry and hope you guys will understand!

Love,
Chanel

eddtan1
31-03-2015, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the support. :)

To the guys that pm-ing me for personal info. Sorry but I'm still not comfortable in sharing it yet. And that includes my email, phone number and Skype. Sorry and hope you guys will understand!

Love,
Chanel

We understand my Darling.

Love,
Eddtan1
;)

SteadyPomPP
01-04-2015, 01:06 AM
So kinky :o

your (ex)bf pimped you out? :eek:

thkidnextdoor
01-04-2015, 03:31 PM
He starts his car and left my work place. Soon, we arrived at a residential area. I asked "Dear.. Where are we? " he smiled and said "It's Kenneth's house".

So we went up. My heart is pumping so hard. I'm so nervous. Soon, we reach his house. Door was shut but I can see a few pairs of sneakers was lying outside. As if there was three to four guy inside.

Sky knocked on to the door and few seconds later, someone opened up. It was Kenneth. We went in and there was indeed few other guys in his house. The faces are unfamiliar. Kenneth introduced his friends to me. But all I can see is they're ogling my legs as I was wearing shorts.

And because my birthday is coming soon, Kenneth bought me a birthday present and said "Chanel. Thanks for coming up and because your birthday is coming, I want to give you an advance birthday present. But promise me to "use" it later. Alright? " I was all confused and don't know what kind of present did he buy for me.

whatdoido
01-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Sexy lingerie?
Blindfold?

davidguetta
01-04-2015, 07:59 PM
PLZ PLZ CONT ! ~~

checking this thread everyday

alfrescoboyz
02-04-2015, 12:13 AM
Woah amazing....camping here for now...

Im all hard just by reading yr story

BMW69
02-04-2015, 12:33 AM
Wow. Did he buy you a dildo? Waiting for your next update to know the answer.

pleasurehobby
02-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Female Point Of View Story.

Nice. ;)

romeolin
02-04-2015, 12:39 AM
anyone called sky is most likely a douchebag

Steventan
02-04-2015, 06:14 AM
And because my birthday is coming soon, Kenneth bought me a birthday present and said "Chanel. Thanks for coming up and because your birthday is coming, I want to give you an advance birthday present. But promise me to "use" it later. Alright? " I was all confused and don't know what kind of present did he buy for me.

TS, don't leave us hanging.
Vibrator, b*** p***, chains
😈👼

Thanks for sharing

kass
02-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Nice story TS, a good read :)

It feels good to just let yourself loose and live in the moment isn't it?

thkidnextdoor
02-04-2015, 03:59 PM
Sorry for the late post. Been busy these few days!
And thanks for the support. If you like my story, please upvote me. :)

And once again, im not comfortable in sharing my personal info with you guys. And that includes Wechat too! I don't mind in chatting through this forum mailing system. But not in personal. Hope you'll understand! :) I will ignore those that ask for my wechat, my number, my Skype, my facebook, my twitter and my instagram. You know who you are. Thanks!

-----

I nodded and we proceed to our drinking game.
During the whole game, my mind is thinking what kind of present did he bought for me. It's wrapped in a box. A dildo? Vibrator? Why did he ask me to use it later..?

And very fast, I'm somehow drunk again. Maybe because of the alcohol. And Kenneth guided me to his room and rest me on his bed. His friends start to undress me. The next thing I know, I'm giving him a deep throat. And his friends starts to groping me. I wasn't able to moan. But I swear I'm enjoying every minute of it. His friend guided my hand to his rod and I gave him the best hand job. And one of his friend took out that present they bought and opened it up. It's a vibrator.

I can see from their face that they're going to torture me with it. So I took his friend dick and insert it into my wet pussy. He starts to hump non stop, I was so wet. "Ahh.. " I let out a soft moan. "Harder.. Fuck me hard or I'll change your dick with his.. " and right after I end my sentence, he took out his dick, all wet with pre cum.. Licked all over my clit and he hold onto that vibrator and looked at me.

To be continued. :p

whyyouwannaknow
02-04-2015, 04:41 PM
u really got played as a toy

thkidnextdoor
03-04-2015, 12:16 AM
Okay. I've deleted all my mails in my inbox because of annoying double mail. Sorry! Those thats interested in my email address, you can email me at [email protected] .

But please don't double send your email. Is either you send what you want to say in one mail, or wait for me to reply and send another one. I will try my best to reply every single one.

And please please please, don't email me ANY photos. Because I will check my inbox in public places and it's kind of awkward if I open up your email and I see your rod. I will delete the mail immediately.

You can request photos from me. But I can't promise you I will send what you want. I will only send those pics that i feel uncomfortable with. Hope you'll understand! :)

If everything goes good, I might create a new twitter account just for you guys.

I really appreciate the support from you guys. I really do. And to those people that felt guilty for "playing with yourself" to my story, don't worry. I'm not mad or angry. In fact, I'm kind of happy that my story manage to satisfy you guys.

So give me more support by up me and I'll post more!

Hope this post won't make any of the bros here angry. I'm sorry if I do.

I won't be posting any updates for tonight as I'm going to bed soon..

Thanks for your support and goodnight!

Deepest love,
Chanel

BMW69
03-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Wow sis. You provide excellent customer service *thubms up* but @Chanelkidnxdr doesn't seem to exist :(

Summerhillt
03-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Wow, rarely we do get a female resident sharing her wild romp! I say keep it up !

kass
03-04-2015, 06:34 PM
You can request photos from me. But I can't promise you I will send what you want. I will only send those pics that i feel uncomfortable with. Hope you'll understand! :)

Deepest love,
Chanel

I think you meant comfortable here, if not you will drive many bros crazy :D

thkidnextdoor
03-04-2015, 07:41 PM
Wow sis. You provide excellent customer service *thubms up* but @Chanelkidnxdr doesn't seem to exist :(

Oops I mean @Chanelkidnxtdr :)

ch33zy
03-04-2015, 07:52 PM
Oops I mean @Chanelkidnxtdr :)

Remember to update your signature.. Otherwise you might get more posts saying that your twitter account cannot be found.. ;)

thkidnextdoor
03-04-2015, 08:11 PM
Remember to update your signature.. Otherwise you might get more posts saying that your twitter account cannot be found.. ;)

Updated!

I won't be posting any updates for tonight. Sorry!

I'm very tired from all the "activities" for today. My legs are all numb. Heading to bed soon. Sorry for the disappointment! Don't mean it. I will update my story once I'm free!

And thanks for the overwhelming emails i received. And I think I manage to reply everyone of you?

Once again, I'm sorry for yet another disappointment! :(

ch33zy
03-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Updated!

I'm very tired from all the "activities" for today. My legs are all numb. Heading to bed soon. Sorry for the disappointment! Don't mean it. I will update my story once I'm free!

And thanks for the overwhelming emails i received. And I think I manage to reply everyone of you?

Get a good rest first.. Health is more important.. When you are well rested, then update more to make up.. ;)

KLKOOL
03-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Looking forward to resumption of your story

BMW69
03-04-2015, 11:15 PM
Updated!

"Activities" huh ;) looking forward to the next update when you're well rested. Hope you had a good PH today.

Timestopper
05-04-2015, 02:17 AM
@Chanelkidnxtdr account not found

BMW69
05-04-2015, 11:22 AM
@Chanelkidnxtdr account not found

It's there. I'm sure of it.

shiokshiokrelax
05-04-2015, 01:15 PM
nice story.

TopDog
10-04-2015, 09:38 AM
TS, pls update soon.

thkidnextdoor
20-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Sorry for disappearing for the past weeks. I've been hospitalized due to "willing gang rapes" and my body couldn't take it and collapsed halfway. Guess having 30 guys taking turn to enjoy my pussy isn't really a good thing. But don't worry. I'm perfectly fine now and I'm going to update this thread as soon as I'm fully recover.

Thanks so much for the support and email I'm getting. And thanks for following my twitter too. Deeply appreciate. :)

Bahamut84
20-05-2015, 04:16 PM
Sorry for disappearing for the past weeks. I've been hospitalized due to "willing gang rapes" and my body couldn't take it and collapsed halfway. Guess having 30 guys taking turn to enjoy my pussy isn't really a good thing. But don't worry. I'm perfectly fine now and I'm going to update this thread as soon as I'm fully recover.

Thanks so much for the support and email I'm getting. And thanks for following my twitter too. Deeply appreciate. :)
oh no, you were hospitalized! huh? you done a willing gang rape? will you be sharing the experience?

how i wished i can joined in as one of them =( how were the guys selected?

whats your twitter?

thkidnextdoor
20-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Yes I've done a "willing gang rape" with my fuck buddy and his friends.

Im not sure if you guys want me to share my experience of this event or continue where I left off? And the guys thats selected are my fb's friends. I do have to meet them first. If i feel comfortable around them, I will pick them. They will pay a small fee to my PayPal account and my fb will set a date and location. It's usually last the whole day depends on the how many "participants" for the event.

I felt bad for collapsing halfway and might organized another event free just for them . But still, have to wait for me to recover first! I think I collapsed on the 23rd guy. Sigh..

Oh and my twitter is @Chanelkidnxtdr

oh no, you were hospitalized! huh? you done a willing gang rape? will you be sharing the experience?

how i wished i can joined in as one of them =( how were the guys selected?

whats your twitter?

thkidnextdoor
20-05-2015, 04:54 PM
I think you meant comfortable here, if not you will drive many bros crazy :D

If I feel naughty during that period of time, I might send those photo I feel UNCOMFORTABLE with? :wink:

chatlovers
20-05-2015, 05:22 PM

Im not sure if you guys want me to share my experience of this event or continue where I left off? And the guys thats selected are my fb's friends. I do have to meet them first. If i feel comfortable around them, I will pick them. They will pay a small fee to my PayPal account and my fb will set a date and location. It's usually last the whole day depends on the how many "participants" for the event.

I felt bad for collapsing halfway and might organized another event free just for them . But still, have to wait for me to recover first! I think I collapsed on the 23rd guy. Sigh..

Really? Good luck to all who are waiting in this queue

iWifi69
20-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Chanel please continue with your story ..... :)

MisterX789
20-05-2015, 05:31 PM
Very interested in hearing out the rest of this 'willing gang rape' scene/story. Sis very daring to try something like this.

Regards,
X

thkidnextdoor
20-05-2015, 08:52 PM
Really? Good luck to all who are waiting in this queue

Just awake from my nap. Felt so groggy after those stupid meds I ate.. Hais!

Anyway!

Hi. Sorry that I've been too honest about it. Yes, they do pay a small fee of amount for that "event". And they get to enjoy the "event". So I don't see any wrong in doing it. Moreover if you did follow my twitter, you will know that I'm in need of some money for my maintenance. And the normal office job 8 to 6 isn't enough for me.

And I don't just "sleep" with anybody like those sisters you saw in geylang. I will need to meet them up and chat with them first. Or at least have some cyber communication first and decide.

So maybe, just maybe. If any bros out there who's interested, maybe one day I will hook you up with my fb and go further from there? :) it's all maybe though. So there's no promise yea..

Humpy Dumpty
21-05-2015, 05:44 AM
welcome back! hope you can continue on with your original story. interested to hear how you got 'played' and what happened during and after. your journey gets us hot!

ps hope you recover soon :) speedy recovery.

marlboromarlbor
21-05-2015, 06:12 AM
TOK-KONG . COM WEBSITE IS BACK! Free registration, free posting for independent or AGENT, free listing, everything is free!

The website is back with full Singapore Finest Escort Listing!

Hurry spread the news around, the lengendary TOK-KONG . COM is back with stronger team!

Cignobilis
21-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks for sharing your adventure with us, pls continue.:p

Meanwhile I wonder any of those Bros in your event are here?
Given today's digital age, surely there must be some pics/ video taken especially when you are half drunk most of the time.:D

badboy
21-05-2015, 03:15 PM
hi Sis Chanel,

Have always had this little fantasy of seeing my girl turn into a slut and

enjoying the cock of another man.

Moaning n trying not to enjoy too much in front of me so as not to let me see

how much of a slut she really is..

Your stories have left me with a hardon man. Going to screw my girl extra

hard next time!

Please continue with your hawt story..love to hear more of e willing gang

rape..

Cheers
Badboy

xrage
21-05-2015, 04:37 PM
What a refreshing thread! Hey sis, such an sexciting lifestyle u lead!

Though it sounds similar to Annabel C, I have a feeling that sis here is not doing it for the glory or publicity.. you can see it from what she writes. She is really doing it for A) some extra dough but really.. B) REALLY Loves SEX.... why not make some extra out of doing what you love? :D

iPaw69
21-05-2015, 04:44 PM
nice one TS :)

arrdwolf_77
21-05-2015, 05:36 PM
A scam coming. Why are pple so naive?:rolleyes: Story line is good minus the transferred of monies to paypal account.

jjtiew
23-05-2015, 05:26 AM
To all bro it may be a scam , just be careful....

BlueFinTuna
23-05-2015, 06:27 AM
Blind fold orgy will be a great idea. Just a suggestion.

maui_boy
23-05-2015, 09:54 AM
nice 1 for the rainy day!!!

😇

singlicious
23-05-2015, 01:41 PM
cool story! I would love to join in your activities as well :D

newswing
23-05-2015, 02:28 PM
I am not sure this is real or scam.
Is it a she? He or transgender?
I am just like the rest a sex pervert. Why don't u post some photos? Or get paid getting funck!

Cignobilis
23-05-2015, 02:30 PM
A scam coming. Why are pple so naive?:rolleyes: Story line is good minus the transferred of monies to paypal account.

hahaha quite true :)

I still waiting for those bros in the event to post some pics:D

adamll
23-05-2015, 02:40 PM
For that i had read, is just a story..dont get any high hope of hookinn
up with that girl..read and enjoy the story.:o

Dark Side
23-05-2015, 02:52 PM
Good story, sis. Pls keep going ...

iNotChio
23-05-2015, 10:29 PM
TS interesting story ...... any more continuation? :)

Jenova
27-05-2015, 08:57 PM

Unbelievable! I so stun like vegetable! :eek:

Please share more details of the story

monkey1
27-05-2015, 09:50 PM
TS, waiting for you to continue :)

captainofthewin
27-05-2015, 11:49 PM
pls continue the story .. :)

coleman77
28-05-2015, 07:17 AM
New camper reporting!!!! Setting up my tents, camp fire and bbq food. :D

xrage
08-06-2015, 08:38 AM
TS got scared off?? come back...

thkidnextdoor
05-09-2016, 01:21 AM
heyyyy ! I'm back after so long. Wondering is there still anyone that remembers me? I'll continue my story after this post. I promise!

See you guys soon!

thkidnextdoor
05-09-2016, 02:03 AM
Previously-

I can see from their face that they're going to torture me with it. So I took his friend dick and insert it into my wet pussy. He starts to hump non stop, I was so wet. "Ahh.. " I let out a soft moan. "Harder.. Fuck me hard or I'll change your dick with his.. " and right after I end my sentence, he took out his dick, all wet with pre cum.. Licked all over my clit and he hold onto that vibrator and looked at me.

----

I was so on cloud nine and he just have to take out his dick. Argh! (Side note, if your girl is on cloud nine, DON'T fucking hell take it out or change position. It kills the fun IMMEDIATELY !) I'm so not getting enough and decide to grab Kenneth's dick and insert it in me and instead of him doing the work, i decide to reward him by doing missionary on him.

Let's call that asshole that spoil the fun "Jack".
(There's 2 other guys but I'm not including them in the picture yet.)

Jack saw me doing missionary with Kenneth and couldn't control and try to french me, I was so pissed with him and decide to shove him away and french Kenneth instead. Gosh, the tongue war is strong here. After a full 10mins of shaking front and back, Kenneth couldn't hold any longer, he grab my boobs with his right hand, push my hips downwards with his left hand, he came.. alot.. And when i said alot, it really means alot.. So to give him what he deserve, i rock non-stop after he came.. to make sure he's all dry up (yes, i can be that sluttish if i want to)

After he's all dry up, i pull it out and oh my god.. It felt so great. His juice and mine just keep flowing out..

**Side track a bit.. i don't like guys that wear condom, it spoils the feel. But because I have some medical problem, I couldn't get pregnant. Hallelujah to that!

Okay back to story..

Jack saw that our juice keeps flowing out, he took few pieces of tissue nearby and pass it to me. I decide to punish him even more, i look him in the eyes, uses my index and middle finger to take some of the juice and lick it in front of him. And in a most sexy voice I can, i said "This is how I want it. And you are now not allowed to touch this pussy. Just watch." Right after that sentence, i looked at Kenneth's other friend. Let's call him Dan (gosh, i LOVE this name so much). And signal him to come over.

To be continued! :D:D

KeungK
05-09-2016, 02:16 AM
Good to see you posting again sis :)

underkane01
05-09-2016, 03:03 AM
Good to see u back and post. Especially more about the gang rape

vicsong71
05-09-2016, 03:55 PM
Nice . Raw is so much more sensational but risky

MarkX28
05-09-2016, 04:04 PM
Camping for more updates :)

JohnThunderbolt
05-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Nice . Raw is so much more sensational but risky

Very true bro

Handsomeoyster
05-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Camping for more! :)

Tempurakan
05-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Please continue sis :)

Nat13579
05-09-2016, 07:44 PM
Pitching tent ...

thkidnextdoor
05-09-2016, 10:04 PM
hey hey loves, i don't think i'll be posting any updates tonight. Going for drinking session!

edit- for those that want a 1 to 1 chat via messenger can follow my twitter and mention me! hehe.. bye for now!!

Mayers
05-09-2016, 10:36 PM
hey hey loves, i don't think i'll be posting any updates tonight. Going for drinking session!

edit- for those that want a 1 to 1 chat via messenger can follow my twitter and mention me! hehe.. bye for now!!

Enjoy yourself sis .... hope to read your update soon :)

Kingston83
05-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Update soon! :D

jsingh85
06-09-2016, 12:10 PM
Waiting for my babe

Martin1983
06-09-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi sis wat is ur Twitter ?

Pinterest
06-09-2016, 02:02 PM
Coming here for more updates.

Aligat
06-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Waiting for updates :)

jsingh85
06-09-2016, 11:21 PM
waiting for it hope it come soon!:)

diputs1269
06-09-2016, 11:50 PM
heyyyy ! I'm back after so long. Wondering is there still anyone that remembers me? I'll continue my story after this post. I promise!

See you guys soon!

Welcome back sis, makes me hard reading your story.

BMW69
08-09-2016, 02:54 AM
Chanel has been really busy these few days. She'll update once she's free again! Think of her! :)

thkidnextdoor
11-09-2016, 03:53 PM
So...

These few days is very roller coaster ride for me. My lovers that followed my twitter will notice I'm very emotional lately. I'm sorry but don't worry alright? I'm fine. Someone dm-ed me asking is this a strong front or am i really fine. Well, I don't know about that myself too. But I can try to not think about it.

And my "Location" in twitter, some of you will notice there's +886 which is Taiwan's country code. Yes, I was originally from Taiwan. But I came here when I'm was very young (maybe 5yrs old? can't remember) . And that's why I know ENGLISH. Well, one of my parent is Singaporean, another is Taiwanese. Not gonna say who is from where for privacy reason.

Yes, I'm holding a pink NRIC now. stop all the hate dm please. I ain't ftrash.

And.. here come the bad news after above those nonsense..

I will stop writing for now until I'm feeling much better. I don't want to leave your guys hanging and twitter don't allow me to write SO MUCH words on it.

Some of you might say that I'm not responsible to my readers here. Well, I'm sorry but something happened recently and hit me hard. I don't know how to continue writing this while my mind isn't here. So the best thing to do is to stop writing for now.

OH! Two more things.

1- Stop asking to meet up. The chance of me meeting you is almost the same as you strike TOTO. Reason? Had a bad encounter once meeting online people. Not sbf, don't bother to CSI. lol

2- I don't entertain sext unless i feel comfortable with you. So don't start line in twitter dm as "wanna sext?" I will ignore you for the rest of my life.
( Well, I did had sext with few lovers here. Consider yourself lucky okay! :p:p )

Okay. That's about it.

Until next time,
Chanel.. Your lover.. :)

hurrayholiday
11-09-2016, 07:43 PM
Hope to see you post soon :D

Chewbecca
11-09-2016, 10:21 PM
Sis, looking forward to your update :)

MeltDown2008
12-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Enjoyed the update, pls do continue

Alantino
12-09-2016, 01:26 PM
hope everything will be straighten out for you.