PDA

View Full Version : Eat, Drink, Man, Women

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Hi bros, got a lot of enquiries from some bros regarding me being inactive.
well i will tell you guys its not that i am inactive but sort of got old and moving on to some more "Normal" Activities. so i will start a thread for the bros who have the same mindset. Lets just call it Eat, Drink, Man, Women.

These day the plan is simple, meet for dinner in one place and Eat, goto a hangflower, pub, ktv or nite entertainment area for some Drinks and some Man get together, hopefully get entertained and meet some Women there.

Ok down to the FR of our first mission.

7.00pm
meet at Lau Pa Sat for some food. Had a few satay and some Sea Food Soup. can say the standard of LPS drop alot. the satay not that tasty and the Sea Food Soup was tasteles..

8.00pm
took a stroll down towards Xin Yi Dai, just walk down towards the Party World KTV. Say there is a new Prata shop opening soon. will recce for food on next mission. Ordered 3 jugs of beer sat down at the sofa and asked for some dice to play. A few singers and the mummy sat down to play with us. damn entertaining especially one young singer with doll face, which i have FRed at the "Hanging Flower Thread".

11.00pm
got hungry so decided to try a new "BABA BBQ" at kallang.
This place is just behing Zenneth KTV, around the 24 hours kallang McDonalds. You have to do a bit of walking to get there. Had BBQ fish and a few other veggie there. and i WOULD recomnd this, Fish BBQ ontop of banana leaf. lightly crispy skin and when you put your chopstick to grab the fish meat you can see abit of juice flowing from the flesh. nicely dont, not too spicy and just nicely BBQed.
I would say this place is a hidden gem in BBQ and taste much better than the crap we got from LPS.

1:30am
bros said late already... have to go home ... but then later found out all went GL to hunt for FL.. KNN leave me alone.

total damage of this EDMW trip :-
Dinner - S$20
Xin Yi Dai - S$100 (beer around 30, plus hang flower)
Supper - S$25
Total for 5 people - S$145

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:00 PM
Second Mission.

7.30pm
meet below hoomiko and had dinner with a few singers. quite nice bunch, the "Yi Ding Wo" at the zhu cha place is nice, the taste not salty, not too staachy and goes down nicely with rice. Also had the "Dan Wang Xie" what would be translated to "Egg Crabs" this i found to be very nice, they use salted egg to cook with the crabs, the result was nicely fried crabs with abit of salty egg taste.

9.00pm
singers had to report up to hoomiko so we sat downstairs a while drinking kopi and beer.

9:40pm
went up to see the performance, singers not bad, but then most bros more interested in watching the football match on big projected screen.
same routine, hang flower, singer sat, play dice, play cards and played what we call peek-a-boo.. the winner of the game get to choose which gal he would like to have a peek at... under blouse, under skirt hahaha.. damn perverted bunch we are hahahha. One of the singer, small size and slim one very nice to play around with as she was very active and act cute.

1:00pm
after the "pai pai chang" we went off, did not want to go supper with the singers because already had dinner and the few bros started to complain "Late Already.. have to go home" this time i smart i know their go home is goto GL for FL. so this time i followed. Drove down to GL Lor 16 to hunt for FL. this system quite nice, you drive slowly and then stop near the ones you like, they will walk over and ask. price around 60 - 80 for ST.

Total damage this trip
Dinner - S$55 (yi ding wo and crabs leh)
Hoomiko - S$220 (with flower, some bros got generous... hung a few 50's)
Supper - S$240 (what i would say eat "pau yu". 60 for ST and 20 for hotel)
TOtal for 3 bros - S$515 (hoomiko and dinner was treat from 1 bro. supper ownself pay for own FL)

AHGONG
30-03-2006, 04:07 PM
so u r the new F4 isit? Flower 4....yr group got 4 ppl or not?hehhee:D

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Third Mission.

7:30pm
meet at sunshine plaza at Victor's Kitchen for some wonderfull hongkong dim sum by hong kong chef (was introduced by another bro.. hehehe). i would recomend having their "Carrot Cake" its the hongkong style steamed kind not the fried kind.

9.00pm
slow stroll over towards Snookers KTV, on the way almost detour toward Xin Tze because saw a few chio PRC walking in that direction .. hehe.. decided to make Xian Tze next mission target. At snookers one bro commented .. whaa this place like Zoo.. have gorilla, tiger, T-rex.... hahahha.. can say all the singers abit age, except for 3 singers. one can be considered SYT.
bad thing about this place is the MUMMY does not know her place, she keeps pushing us to drink beer and one bro even got so scared he wanted to "Angkat Sarong Lari Kuat Kuat".

10:30pm
did not stay long as we are afraid of the mummy. so we decided to ta bau some viet and malaysian gals to eat supper. down we went towards the big food court next to Allson Hotel for some "Bah Chor Me" one of the best in that area.

11:00pm
bros complain "Late Must go home"... so off they went towards hotel 81 with their catch of the day.

Total cost for the trip:-
Dinner - S$45 (we tried almost everything on the menu)
Hoomiko - S$80 (just a few S$20 flowers to the singers)
Dinner - S$21 (dont know how much they pay for the tapou gals so never count in)

Total damage for 4 bros - S$146

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Fourth mission.

7:30pm
meet at "xiang wei" along eu tong sen street, its along the same stretch of shophouse as the famouse porridge at chinatown. Had some dim sum (nothing to shout about) and some tze cha..

8:30pm
had argument on going to xian tze or other place when suddenly one of my friend called from Bronkz. he has a bottle there cannot finish .. so off we went to Bronkz. its a small pub at "Keong Sek Street" this place is a philipino joint alot of philipino gals.. some quite pretty, best part is they speak english hahaha.

10:30pm
we had our fun and some bros said "LATE ALREADY HAVE TO GO HOME" they were so insistant we say lets call it a night. so off the bros went to Chinatown Hotel 81 with their catch...and according to them it was FOC... well almost...20 for the hotel.

Total damage for the mission
Dinner - S$18
Bronkz - S$0 (friends bottle, but would have cost us S$180)
Supper - S$40 (2 bros went with their catch to Hotel 81)

Total damage for 3 bros - S$58

DesireMxx
30-03-2006, 04:20 PM
"Normal" Activities

Senior Bro, u started to lead "normal" life after so many years of "choying" but for me... haven't really started but thinking to end after some discouragment... anyway, enjoy ur "normal" activities.

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:22 PM

heheh not only flower joints... we have disco, pubs, clubs... you name it. never post FR only. but now then the bros suddenly say lets post up and find more like minded bros. Since all of them 2 lazy to type i do the FR lor.

not going to name them but then i think i shall lable them as the "LATE ALREADY ... HAVE TO GO HOME" bros.
but actually it translates to "QUICK GET LOST, I WANT TO GO BONK NOW"

GoGoGo
30-03-2006, 04:24 PM

His group got exactly 4pple... hoping to make it 7 flowers... "qi duo hua"... :D

obelisk
30-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Our group got exactly 4pple... hoping to make it 7 flowers... "qi duo hua"... :D

piang....
7 flowers is a girl group leh...
u sounding gayish...:eek:

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:26 PM
Senior Bro, u started to lead "normal" life after so many years of "choying" but for me... haven't really started but thinking to end after some discouragment... anyway, enjoy ur "normal" activities.

after a while you just get tired of the chase and just want to get rite to the point. one of the bros that went on a mission even said this to the singer "den xia yau bu yau qi 81?, yau juo, bu yau zou" (err chinese not good.. but it translates to ... "after this want to got 81 ?, if you want sit, if you dont, go away")

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:27 PM
piang....
7 flowers is a girl group leh...
u sounding gayish...:eek:

Hahahahahahahha......

Musashi
30-03-2006, 04:30 PM
Very interesting journal...:)

DesireMxx
30-03-2006, 04:31 PM
"after this want to got 81 ?, if you want sit, if you dont, go away")

senior, I do agreed with u... at one point when i'm young, i eat duck breast meat with rice but now... at early 30+ i started to eat duck wing... guess everything changes... is whether from "active" to "normal" or "normal" to active...

AHGONG
30-03-2006, 04:35 PM
so this thread is for you all to recruit flower boy lah....:D

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Fifth mission (sunday mission)

1.00pm
went to casanova HC with some bros for some R&R.. not a bad place ask aunty make sandwhich, watch a few DVD's hot pool.. steam, sauna and then massage. Gals there not bad, recomend Sugar.

7:00pm
YES we were there for 6 HOURS hahahahah.. make our moneys worth. went to eat steam boat at textile centre. ALL you CAN EAT

9.00pm
Went down to pebbles KTV... err singer there quite old. except one nice to make fun off. and would recomend a malysian (or is she local) gal called chris (christina??) she is damn playfull and according to one bro her BBJ is good.

11:00pm
went home because raining liau and nothing much left to do.

Total cost for 2 bros:-
casanova - S$84 ( one bro took 2 sessions, specials are at 100 for FJ)
Dinner - S$28 (all u can eat for 2 bro)
Pebbles - S$60 (hung a few flowers)

Total cost for 2 bro - S$172

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 04:42 PM
so this thread is for you all to recruit flower boy lah....:D

no lah.. its not for recruit. just to share with bros some of the activities and to give some ideas. if lets say there are more bros that are like minded then maybe can go outing together lor... next trip we plan to go play golf... hehehhe.

newbadass
30-03-2006, 04:56 PM
1.00pm
went to casanova HC with some bros for some R&R.. not a bad place ask aunty make sandwhich, watch a few DVD's hot pool.. steam, sauna and then massage. Gals there not bad, recomend Sugar.

KNN, go Casanova bo jio. :mad:
I also like Sugar leh... big boobs and cute tummy. :p

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 05:00 PM
KNN, go Casanova bo jio. :mad:
I also like Sugar leh... big boobs and cute tummy. :p

ayuh.. this FR's are not in order one lah. some happen a few weeks ago, some a few months leh. hahahahahha.....

anyway hor.. after i get my pay we make one trip to casanova. then go pebbles lor ?? onz ?

newbadass
30-03-2006, 05:08 PM
ayuh.. this FR's are not in order one lah. some happen a few weeks ago, some a few months leh. hahahahahha.....

anyway hor.. after i get my pay we make one trip to casanova. then go pebbles lor ?? onz ?

On! :D This week? Or next?

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Sixth Mission

8.00pm
went down to balestier for some nice "bak kut teh" would not recomend "hua tze ren" as it is expensive, go further down towards the 933 Duck place, the bak kut the there cheaper.

10:00pm
one bro just out of BMT feel he super can walk, so we walked all the way toward Balestier Point to Kai XIan Men.... damn not much singers there. place quiet like graveyard. took one jug beer then we head accoss the road to fruitstall. TCSS with the gals there for some time in the TV room, then we all took one gal and went in for some massage.

1:00am
went for kopi and then home

total damage for mission
dinner - 25
KXM - 28
Fruitstall - 100 (specials not counted. dont know what the bros did but they all came out with smile on their face and walking like crabs)

total damage for 4 bros :- S$153.

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 05:10 PM
On! :D This week? Or next?

we go week end one lah... can ? then we stick to same timetable. go early.. laze there for 6 hours muahahahhahahaha....i already bribe the aunty the last time so she will treat us well hahahahaha.
but then gals how. u taking sugar ???

i confirm with you alter can ?? still no news of pay yet leh.

Landlord
30-03-2006, 06:41 PM
no lah.. its not for recruit. just to share with bros some of the activities and to give some ideas. if lets say there are more bros that are like minded then maybe can go outing together lor... next trip we plan to go play golf... hehehhe.

Good idea. I think I need someone to help me clean my club and balls.:D Your journals can qualify for lonely planet Singapore. Good one.

teraterm55
30-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Good idea. I think I need someone to help me clean my club and balls.:D Your journals can qualify for lonely planet Singapore. Good one.

hehehhehe... sure thing... the next trip we were planning to do the following.
Mission count : 4 bros
Mission Date/Time : Friday nite

Friday
8pm : book a taxi to Malaysia
10pm : check into hotel. goto pub relax tcss or recce then sleep

Saturday
8am : play gold at Club
1pm : makan at some nice place
2pm : goto HC to relax and/or release
7pm : go find a place for dinner
8pm : find a nice place to party
11pm : back to Singapore.

Sunday - REST

Estimate about S$200 each (with much to spare)

teraterm55
31-03-2006, 03:32 PM
HAHAHAHA frind sent me a link very INTERESTING

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html

nice bouncy boops for bros to checkout hahahha....

GoGoGo
31-03-2006, 03:36 PM
hehehhehe... sure thing... the next trip we were planning to do the following.
Mission count : 4 bros
Mission Date/Time : Friday nite

Friday
8pm : book a taxi to Malaysia
10pm : check into hotel. goto pub relax tcss or recce then sleep

Estimate about S$200 each (with much to spare)

Can I join you? Maybe next week can... mi next week gg malaysia for some printing biz... ;)

obelisk
31-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Can I join you? Maybe next week can... mi next week gg malaysia for some printing biz... ;)

oh oh...
the 7 flowers gay come liao...
bro teraterm, hope u have fun with him....:rolleyes:

GoGoGo
31-03-2006, 04:00 PM
oh oh...
the 7 flowers gay come liao...
bro teraterm, hope u have fun with him....:rolleyes:

maybe we should all have fun with OB... he can do a paintjob quite well... last time saw him perform b4... :p

obelisk
31-03-2006, 04:04 PM
maybe we should all have fun with OB... he can do a paintjob quite well... last time saw him perform b4... :p

ARGHHHHHHHHHHH:eek:

newbadass
31-03-2006, 04:09 PM

He can still turn his head, smile and wave leh... that's service with a smile. Don't pray pray hor... :D