PDA

View Full Version : Warning On Fucked Up Okt: Sg_bonker!

youngeric
29-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Hi All!

Yet another warning here on this damn fucked up OKT!

Booked one of his girl for a session.
The OKT at first said she was available at 2 timings.
When I confirmed, he said the timings was taken away.
Nevermind. That I don't really blame him.

He later managed to get me a slot. Good I thought.

25 minutes before the session, he SMS me to ask am I on my way?
I replied I am and asked him is she here yet?
He said no but asked me to book room first.

When it is time for the appointment, the OKT kept quiet and no response from him. I SMS him a few times to ask him is she coming and whats happening but no reply.

10 minutes after appointment time, he said he will get back to me.
28 minutes after appointment time, he said "something crop up, need to delay or cancel."
30 minutes later, he said "wait a while more."

I SMS him and asked him wait how long more?
But there was no reply from him.
Finally called him but his HP was turned off.
So the OKT kept me waiting at the designated spot like a complete fool as he deliberately turned off his HP and he COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO REPLY.

I finally managed to get through to him more than 1.5 hours later, as he could not be bothered to reply.

He just gave a very 'relaxed' 'sorry' and said the girl was held up and he can get me another replacement late at night and he will compensate me the hotel fare.

WHAT THE FUCK!
STUPID OKT.
YOU MAY HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME TO SPARE BUT I DON'T!
YOU THINK I AM A FUCKING CHARITY CASE FOR YOU TO GIVE ME GIRLS TO FUCK?

Damn useless idiot!
Even if the girl is delayed or arrested or dead, you cannot be bothered to call me when you know fully well I am waiting for her at the designated place? If I never call, you also could not be bothered?

You think I am here to play primary school hide and seek games with you?

Do you think by turning off your handphone, all your problems will be solved? Do you think not replying to your customers, all your problems will be solved?
If you think so, I think you will be sadly mistaken when you discovered this ploy won't work when AV is after you.

My conclusions:

1. This OKT is condemned. He claims he used to be a senior OKT in another website but he is too damn irresponsible. All he needs to do is keep the customers informed. But he chose not to and make people wait like a fool for him. How will he like it if all his customers book his girls only to disappear?

2. DO NOT TRUST THESE OKTS! Even those who have FRs written about their girls. Lucky I was not so stupid to believe him and book the room to wait for his girl. He just wasted so much of my time!

In future, anyone who books the room to wait for the OKT or FL deserves to get sabotaged and cheated out of their money due to these fucked up people!

So do not book rooms and wait for them, just like we should not TT them money first.

3. This OKT said he is afraid of being flamed by the seniors here.
Well, since he is so bloody fucked up, he fully deserves to get flamed.
He is so fucked up, I won't be surprised he is E777 or his prized disciple.

4. NO STANDARD OF SERVICE FROM THIS OKT as he thinks all of us are morons who will be happy as long as we get to fuck any girl he gives.

BE WARNED ABOUT THIS FUCKER!
CONTACT HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

meatlover
29-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Cool it bro.
We win some, we loss some.
If you'd bad experience from certain agents, then maybe you should think twice in engaging them again.
There're many agents out there with good attitude and reputation.
And I also believe you'd experienced good agents before too. Why not reconsider them again.
Cheers,
ML

starman
29-03-2006, 08:03 PM
Hi All!

Booked one of his girl for a session.
The OKT at first said she was available at 2 timings.
When I confirmed, he said the timings was taken away.
Nevermind. That I don't really blame him.

He later managed to get me a slot. Good I thought.

When it is time for the appointment, the OKT kept quiet and no response from him. I SMS him a few times to ask him is she coming and whats happening but no reply.

28 minutes after appointment time, he said "something crop up, need to delay or cancel."

So the OKT kept me waiting at the designated spot like a complete fool as he deliberately turned off his HP and he COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO REPLY.

I finally managed to get through to him more than 1.5 hours later, as he could not be bothered to reply.

He just gave a very 'relaxed' 'sorry' and said the girl was held up and he can get me another replacement late at night and he will compensate me the hotel fare.

WHAT THE FUCK!
STUPID OKT.
YOU MAY HAVE ALOT OF FREE TIME TO SPARE BUT I DON'T!
YOU THINK I AM A FUCKING CHARITY CASE FOR YOU TO GIVE ME GIRLS TO FUCK?

Damn useless idiot!
Even if the girl is delayed or arrested or dead, you cannot be bothered to call me when you know fully well I am waiting for her at the designated place? If I never call, you also could not be bothered?

You think I am here to play primary school hide and seek games with you?

Do you think by turning off your handphone, all your problems will be solved? Do you think not replying to your customers, all your problems will be solved?
If you think so, I think you will be sadly mistaken when you discovered this ploy won't work when AV is after you.

My conclusions:

1. This OKT is condemned. He claims he used to be a senior OKT in another website but he is too damn irresponsible. All he needs to do is keep the customers informed. But he chose not to and make people wait like a fool for him. How will he like it if all his customers book his girls only to disappear?

2. DO NOT TRUST THESE OKTS! Even those who have FRs written about their girls. Lucky I was not so stupid to believe him and book the room to wait for his girl. He just wasted so much of my time!

In future, anyone who books the room to wait for the OKT or FL deserves to get sabotaged and cheated out of their money due to these fucked up people!

So do not book rooms and wait for them, just like we should not TT them money first.

4. NO STANDARD OF SERVICE FROM THIS OKT as he thinks all of us are morons who will be happy as long as we get to fuck any girl he gives.

Bro r u refering to E777? which gals did u booked? Pls share.....

groo
29-03-2006, 08:47 PM
Bro r u refering to E777? which gals did u booked? Pls share.....Bro-Y's just saying that OKT-Sg-bonker n E777 may be the same person or they may be 2 different persons working together... :(

taurus75
29-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Bro-Y's just saying that OKT-Sg-bonker n E777 may be the same person or they may be 2 different persons working together... :(

hey hey brudder Groo...how's life man? wow u so interested in this thread ah?
change to FL scene now?

salute
29-03-2006, 09:13 PM
This guy should be reported to the police nad arrested.. Take his number and name and bring it to the poilce for these illegal activities his doing.

salute
29-03-2006, 09:13 PM
This guy should be reported to the police and arrested.. Take his number and name and bring it to the poilce for these illegal activities his doing.

youngeric
29-03-2006, 09:16 PM
There're many agents out there with good attitude and reputation.
And I also believe you'd experienced good agents before too. Why not reconsider them again.

Hi Meatlover!

I always patronise the same OKTs who gave me expected to excellent services.

However, these OKTs may not have the girls I want. If they have, needless to say, I will go to them for the same girls instead of going through an unknown OKT I have not dealt with before.

YE

Stea|th
29-03-2006, 09:32 PM
Hi,

Personally i have not had any bad experiences from any okts before
[thank goodness] except perhaps small cases of gals standard of service so
just some questions & comments from me [in blue] so anyone please correct me if i'm wrong? thanks.

Asking if you're on your way & booking a room 1st [deal excl. htl room] typical if not standard reply fm an okt/agent.

Now thats not acceptable, a reply better late than never is at least expected , with an apology. Its not pride lost but rather service orientated.

Tsk tsk.. *sigh*

Not that it'll heal & restore your mood but hmm.. he offered to offset the hotel fare.

Is it possible for customers to come to a negotiation of not having to book for the room 1st, say in the case where customers have to foot for the htl room bill?

Hmm.. just who is this person?

Oh yes i will & thank you bro youngeric!

yamashikata
29-03-2006, 10:27 PM
I always patronise the same OKTs who gave me expected to excellent services.

Once bitten, twice shy. Stick to your regular OKTs. IF you want to try a new one, there is always this first time. If bad, then don't ever need to look for him again. He will lose a regular customer, thus case closed

local_lobang
30-03-2006, 02:35 PM
i think they muz b some mis-understanding between them.... i personally think tat the thread starter is not tis type of person.....mayb his phone got to battery to reply or wat at tat point of time....tat y causes all tis misunderstanding....

somtime is also.... the clients who like to play a fool..... juz tell them they r there... but when contacted.... it can no where b contacted.....

it have been a hard time since some of us here who had sign up in sammyboy since the kopi boy forum have closed dwn.....newbie always kanna zap n also nobody believe them..........

actually i personally find tat... some senior here juz wan to action only..... they should go n do some self reflect.......

sohbuckkong
30-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Hi All!

..........RISK![/COLOR]
I think the okt should have at least inform you that the gal cannot make it rather than keeping u in the dark.

laodi123456789
30-03-2006, 03:02 PM
Bro-Y's just saying that OKT-Sg-bonker n E777 may be the same person or they may be 2 different persons working together... :(

Bro

He seems to be implying that these two OKT's provide very similar low standards of services - so much so that he wouldn't be surprised if they are the same or working together.

BQFreak
30-03-2006, 03:08 PM
sg_bonker is just a friend helping out instead of being OKT for the girls... lets give him the benefit of doubts...

since he is so lousy in arranging sessions, i suggest he pass the contact of the girls to samsters who wish to bonk them instead... DISCREET is only for the ppl who book them and not for the girls who are doing FL.... since they are doing FL, how discreet can it be?

just my 2 cents worth of comments

stephan
30-03-2006, 03:19 PM
sg_bonker is just a friend helping out instead of being OKT for the girls... lets give him the benefit of doubts...

since he is so lousy in arranging sessions, i suggest he pass the contact of the girls to samsters who wish to bonk them instead... DISCREET is only for the ppl who book them and not for the girls who are doing FL.... since they are doing FL, how discreet can it be?

Hi bro,
To me, he is the most hard working "okt" that I ever meet. I almost receive his sms few time everyday. So far I got no planning go for his gal as he can't provide pics to me. ;)

BQFreak
30-03-2006, 03:30 PM
Hi bro,
To me, he is the most hard working "okt" that I ever meet. I almost receive his sms few time everyday. So far I got no planning go for his gal as he can't provide pics to me. ;)

i tried once is enough for me... if the attitude of his girls changes that will be more worth it.

SamEdAce
30-03-2006, 03:35 PM

Everyday use own HP to sms all the samster without getting paid from the FL. sg_bonker must be a saint.

BQFreak
30-03-2006, 03:40 PM
Everyday use own HP to sms all the samster without getting paid from the FL. sg_bonker must be a saint.

haha... that is what her girls told me... i choose to believe :D

SamEdAce
30-03-2006, 03:45 PM
haha... that is what her girls told me... i choose to believe :D

Actually sg_bonker not only provide such helpful serivce to his "FRIEND", when he cant manage to hook up any customer for them, he even use his own $$ to give them.

He is not a OKT, he is SAINT.

dakboyslim
30-03-2006, 03:56 PM
and he can get me another replacement late at night
he is more den a saint..... helping so many friends at one time..... must be running a halfway house or something..... :rolleyes: :cool:

BQFreak
30-03-2006, 04:03 PM
Actually sg_bonker not only provide such helpful serivce to his "FRIEND", when he cant manage to hook up any customer for them, he even use his own $$ to give them.

He is not a OKT, he is SAINT.

hey bro... gone thru all your post and sees that you always say this OKT fake, this OKT bad, this OKT clone, this FR fake... blah blah blah, have i seen any FR from you before? have you contacted with any OKT? I guess the answer is NO.

if you have anything not happy with e777 or NATO and chai is the same person or not, WE DUN CARE!!!.... GO TRASH OUT WITH THEM OR KEEP YOUR BLOODY COMMENTS TO YOURSELF...

What joy does it brings to you telling ppl this is clone, this is fake, this is bad???? School holidays not here yet so go back and study!

LocalFLKing
30-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Hi All!

poor bro youngeric.this okt is indeed bad. he dun know ppl time is important. ask ppl to wait long long time inside the hotel. he think ppl is very free. replacement is useless. the mood gone already. does he know dat ppl hate to wait long long time. very angry. ask him to wait long long time n see how.:mad:

coolmanks
30-03-2006, 04:06 PM
SG booker is a sub okt. What he do is add a big mark up on the price. And that make him a OKT.

meatlover
30-03-2006, 04:13 PM

Assuming that sg_bonker is not the OKT, then he is indeed helping. But in the case of youngeric, dun you think sg_bonker screws up rather than help up?

Yes, it might be in his goot intention to help the FLs, by helping them arrange sessions with cheongsters. But if he screws up the arrangement, dun you think he gotta be responsible to a certain extend.

SamEdAce
30-03-2006, 04:14 PM
hey bro... gone thru all your post and sees that you always say this OKT fake, this OKT bad, this OKT clone, this FR fake... blah blah blah, have i seen any FR from you before? have you contacted with any OKT? I guess the answer is NO.

if you have anything not happy with e777 or NATO and chai is the same person or not, WE DUN CARE!!!.... GO TRASH OUT WITH THEM OR KEEP YOUR BLOODY COMMENTS TO YOURSELF...

What joy does it brings to you telling ppl this is clone, this is fake, this is bad???? School holidays not here yet so go back and study!

reason why i doesnt want to post FR is i am sure to be shoot.
I never call any gal from any okt?

I had tried more than 3 OKT from this forum.
Lion city hotel, Strand hotel and Golden landmark hotel.
$130, 90min, 2 shot.

BQFreak
30-03-2006, 04:15 PM
SG booker is a sub okt. What he do is add a big mark up on the price. And that make him a OKT.

maybe you are right. i do not know... i just know that i did not enjoyed his girls... one of my bad sexperience :(

BQFreak
30-03-2006, 04:24 PM

$130, 90min, 2 shot.

good for you if you had tried any FL from any OKT... i give you the benefits of doubts...

Example1 : if you had this bad experience from OKT A, just post a truthful FR and we respect that..
Example2: If you had another bad experience from OKT B, just post another truthful FR instead of saying OKT A = OKT B reason: same bad attitude/customer service.. does it means it is the same person? how you know? you seen both of them before?
Example3: OKT C & OKT D seems to be the same person but they both have very good FL lobangs and good services. THATS GOOD! but does it bothers you if they are the same person or 2 diff person? How does it affect you??

Hope you understand what i am trying to say here... SBF is a place to share our sexperiences and not pointing fingers here and there.... point them elsewhere or you will end up LOST!! (finally season 2 is back!!!)

SamEdAce
30-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Hope you understand what i am trying to say here... SBF is a place to share our sexperiences and not pointing fingers here and there.... point them elsewhere or you will end up LOST!! (finally season 2 is back!!!)

After my posting, do you still see those idiot posting jap @ $200??
I am the one who shoot them hard, never give them any chance.
I hurt only the OKT. Who benefit?
Look at japtinker, he now lan-lan got to post korean $150 instead of Jap $200 for the same FL. So i am wrong to shoot those dishonest OKT?
Did i fame the few big OKT suck as AJ, Win?? NO. Because they provide the good deal.
So am i wrong to shoot those CLONE?? :rolleyes:

For the case of CHAICHAI STAR & NATO, i already stated he are good OKT.
Just amaze they can use each other account to log in.

E777, sorry if i love him so much. Is he good? Does it concern you?

BQFreak
30-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Send sg_bonker for customer services lesson :D

I rest my case ;)

SamEdAce
30-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Send sg_bonker for customer services lesson :D

I rest my case ;)

Bro, not easy.
Look at our beloved Sam aka E777, he survived for 2 year. During this period, how u imagine how many Bro hard earn $$ was conned?

Count Dragula
30-03-2006, 05:06 PM
Assuming that sg_bonker is not the OKT, then he is indeed helping. But in the case of youngeric, dun you think sg_bonker screws up rather than help up?.

Of course OKT will not admit that they are OKT unless they are not afraid that the law might catch up with them.....Just a note, you no need to be OKT to be found guilty, introducing your friend to the FL scene and helping her make appointments are goood enough evidence to put the helpful friends begind bars.

Doggone!
30-03-2006, 05:35 PM
Understand and sympathise with Bro's Youngeric experience.
I too have gone through the frustrations of FL not turning up
and being unable to contact the FL or the OKT for an understanding
of the situation. Call and call...........NO reply:( Don't know to wait
or leave?! This can happenned with either the OKT or an independent
FL.

I just don't understand why it is so hard to call up the person when
for whatever reasons, the agreed appointment is going to be delayed
or even cancelled. I can 100% understand that unexpected things
can come up which will cause a delay or cancellation. We are all
human and some things are beyond our control. All I'm asking is at
least to be informed so that I can quickly decide what to do next.
An apologetic "sorry" would be nice, too! :) Rather than to wait,
wait, wait........................................

Bro Youngeric, cool down or blood pressure will go up.
Just to let you know that you're not the only one.
All we can do is to avoid these OKT or FL the next time.
There are still many good OKT's and FL's out there lah!

youngeric
30-03-2006, 06:32 PM
Hi All!

Thanks for some of your comments. An OKT even willing to take up my 'challenge' by offering his girls for me to try. I don't think I am particularly difficult but if the OKT or FL did something wrong, I just tend to speak up.

Anyway no point commenting on this OKT any longer.
Actually, he SMS again to ask me to try his replacement girl at 11:00 at night and he offered to provide the room and caps. Of course, he SMS me AFTER I first called him.

I didn't take up his offer because spending another few hours waiting for his girls in the middle of nowhere is not my idea of fun.

YE

jodunreallycare
30-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Must post big big fuckup OKT

meatlover
30-03-2006, 06:42 PM
... An OKT even willing to take up my 'challenge' by offering his girls for me to try. I don't think I am particularly difficult but if the OKT or FL did something wrong, I just tend to speak up.
Actually, no cheongster is a difficult customer to handle unless trigger by some factors;
- Waiting for a long time, maybe due to previous session took more time
- Last minute change in location
- Last minute kanna F15
- FL who turned up is not the one you requested/arranged/confirmed.
- FL looks/servit/attitude not on par as to what was mentioned on them
- Etc ...

Anyway no point commenting on this OKT any longer.

Yupz. Move on. Lots of goot FL/agents around.

msnuzsurfer
30-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi bro,
Sorry that you had a bad experience. Unfortunately in this game you take your chances....that's just the way it is. However all bros are grateful for feedback cos if the same OKT gets several bad reviews then everyone knows that he is crap and will boycott him.
I think wandering FLs are a little riskier than the services provided by FLs in fixed rooms as they have proper (though sometimes a little loose) appt schedules and you're unlikely to run into the scenario you experienced.
Keep it up bro and stick with the tired and true OKTs in your own experience, as well as recommendations by straight-up bros in SBF!:D

meatlover
30-03-2006, 06:54 PM
... Unfortunately in this game you take your chances....that's just the way it is...
Indeed. Kio kway, be it legalised ones or FL is like taking a gamble. You win some, you lose some. On some days you might strike black jack (gals who're on their best form on that particular day and your chemistry with them is in abundance). But on other days you might go bust (kanna gals who were overworked/sick and they've no chemistry with you at all).

Luck, chemistry, and/or credibility of OKT/agents (to a certain extend) plays a big part.

Accord_JDM
30-03-2006, 07:08 PM
it is funny that since there are so many criticisms on OKTs here...
how come no OKT willing to speak up for themselves lei?

me also had bad experience with OKT...
promised me a girl who can massage but in the end the girl i met don't know anything abt massage and somehow bad attitude and still dare to charge me high... :mad:

Hanxinco88
30-03-2006, 07:24 PM

me also had bad experience with OKT...
promised me a girl who can massage but in the end the girl i met don't know anything abt massage and somehow bad attitude and still dare to charge me high... :mad:

bro..i also kenna a few times by OKT liao....voice out too much here....the clone will start to attack you...anyway...nowadays i onli take it like a pinch of salt....:D

Cheers

meatlover
30-03-2006, 07:30 PM
My take is that if the OKTs/agents come up to clarify, end up will have more debates and flames, thus will blow out the matter and make everything even worst. OKTs/agents are just like our normal salesmen who have to take every criticisms thrown at them by their customer, and stlll have to put on a smiling face.

I believe they just keep quiet and lay low instead of adding oil to fire. They're in this to make money, and not make enemies. Of cos their reputation is at stake to a certain extend. But I believe they do still have their stable core of customers that supports them

groo
30-03-2006, 07:48 PM
hey hey brudder Groo...how's life man? wow u so interested in this thread ah?...change to FL scene now?And how are you, my man? Not really changing to FL scene but a bit jaded with the HC scene... :D But i'm happy to say that so far, i've been quite lucky with the few gals i had... :p Happy cheonging, bro!!!

groo
30-03-2006, 08:12 PM
...He seems to be implying that these two OKT's provide very similar low standards of services - so much so that he wouldn't be surprised if they are the same or working together.Heehee! Right on both counts, laodi!

- After going through all the comments, actually, what bro-Y had gone through has been experienced
by all of us at 1 time or another.
- The OKT is just a normal person providing another service and like all services, has its cock-ups here
and there.
- But to give the excuse that the HP battery is dead is a BIG no-no because it's so easy to get your
hands on a phone here on this island, unless you're in LOST Island. Bwahahahahahaha!!! :D
- I respect those OKTs who, if they are in the wrong, will not hesitate to own up and apologise. You can be sure that straightaway, my anger and frustration will diminish greatly and forgive them their oversights.
- It's true that there's potentially more risk to engage a FL where you have to book a room - i'll only do that if i'm given the highest recommendation by a trusted SBF-bro or friend.
- Yes, we should just put this issue aside and spend more time and attention to our Cheong-ahhhhhhhh.......!!!!! :D

Cheers, all!

slayerstrikebac
30-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Hi to all senoir bros here , I think what bro youngeric had said is quite true.I also agree with some of your comments here. I think for newbie like me , we also wan to cheong but dun know which okt is gd or bad.:rolleyes: I think that if this forum is for sharing , I hope senoir bros would share their experiences with us newbies to which okt is relaible.

Afterall it is our hard earned $$$ and we should at least be able to enjoy ourselves with the gal. Dun u agree senoir bros ?

Just my 2 cents worth. ;)

yamashikata
30-03-2006, 09:41 PM
My take is that if the OKTs/agents come up to clarify, end up will have more debates and flames, thus will blow out the matter and make everything even worst.

Fully agreed !! *Nod* Head

OKTs/agents are just like our normal salesmen who have to take every criticisms thrown at them by their customer, and stlll have to put on a smiling face.

Second fully agreed !! *Nod* *Nod* Head

I believe they just keep quiet and lay low instead of adding oil to fire. They're in this to make money, and not make enemies. Of cos their reputation is at stake to a certain extend. But I believe they do still have their stable core of customers that supports them

Third fully agreed !! *Nod* *Nod* *Nod* Head

Will up your point when I recover !!!

sadfa
30-03-2006, 11:06 PM
Just a note, you no need to be OKT to be found guilty, introducing your friend to the FL scene and helping her make appointments are goood enough evidence to put the helpful friends begind bars.[/FONT][/SIZE]

no la! theres nothing to say if u introd a fl n arrange appointment is okt.

the court got many things to determine who is okt n one of them is that okt is someone who benefits mostly financially from a hooker's earnings as a hooker. so not true u introd fren n halp make appointment, u r okt.

sg_bonker
30-03-2006, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=youngeric]Hi All!

referring to yur post..... youngeric.....

i writing my explaintion regrading this matters..... n seeking senior here to give me sme advice n guide me through.......seeking apology to youngeric as it was partly my mistake also..............

first.....really feel bad tat i have wasted a lot of yur time..... my ger was late but she did cme out n on the way.... she went back.... b cos somthing bad happen in her family.... she need to go....(as tis is beyong my control so i cant force her..... n juz have to let her go) so the deal got to b cancel......

i mention in my sms" wait a while n i will get back to u all tis"( during this time i m contracting her n finding out wat exactly happen) n can she really make it for the appointment a not........after i find out tat she really cant make it for th appointment.....i was abt to reply to yur message.....

but my phone got no battery(i couldnt even on it).....n i couldnt remember yur number manally n also i was alone......so i couldnt really contact u at tat point of time.... therefore i sincerely apology to u here.... regarding tis.....VERY SORRY!!!!!

i did get back to u once i charge my phone but i couldnt get u.....so u call me... i really said a sorry(mayb u feel the sorry tat i said is very relax) but tat how i talk... n ask for a replacement late a nite n compensate the hotel fare.... but u juz hang out the phone like tat.....(i knw how u feel at tat time) but i never get chances to explain... the whole situation.....

i also wan to clarify... i m not fooling ard with all of u here in tis forum.....n i am not related to E777.... i knw he is sam... but i m not related to him......

youngeric.... i sincerely hpe u except my apology n explaintion n i m going to give u a special deal if u still intend to try her........

Apollo
31-03-2006, 12:42 AM

Means he is a sub-contract OKT lao, hehe

Apollo
31-03-2006, 12:43 AM
I think the okt should have at least inform you that the gal cannot make it rather than keeping u in the dark.

Believe they purposely do it sometimes, I also got some bad experiences from OKTs.

cheryl27
31-03-2006, 08:06 AM
[QUOTE=youngeric]Hi All!

i writing my explaintion regrading this matters..... n seeking senior here to give me sme advice n guide me through.......seeking apology to youngeric as it was partly my mistake also..............

first.....really feel bad tat i have wasted a lot of yur time..... my ger was late but she did cme out n on the way.... she went back.... b cos somthing bad happen in her family.... she need to go....(as tis is beyong my control so i cant force her..... n juz have to let her go) so the deal got to b cancel......

i mention in my sms" wait a while n i will get back to u all tis"( during this time i m contracting her n finding out wat exactly happen) n can she really make it for the appointment a not........after i find out tat she really cant make it for th appointment.....i was abt to reply to yur message.....

but my phone got no battery(i couldnt even on it).....n i couldnt remember yur number manally n also i was alone......so i couldnt really contact u at tat point of time.... therefore i sincerely apology to u here.... regarding tis.....VERY SORRY!!!!!

i did get back to u once i charge my phone but i couldnt get u.....so u call me... i really said a sorry(mayb u feel the sorry tat i said is very relax) but tat how i talk... n ask for a replacement late a nite n compensate the hotel fare.... but u juz hang out the phone like tat.....(i knw how u feel at tat time) but i never get chances to explain... the whole situation.....

i also wan to clarify... i m not fooling ard with all of u here in tis forum.....n i am not related to E777.... i knw he is sam... but i m not related to him......

youngeric.... i sincerely hpe u except my apology n explaintion n i m going to give u a special deal if u still intend to try her........

erm...relax this younggeric always got things to complain...so nothing new about it ..if u explain he dun wan to accept then forget about it...!!! If u have done ur part then forget what he say, ppl who know u will trust u ...hehe

lonewolf
31-03-2006, 08:38 AM
used to get $100-$120 for good SYT FL from OKT, now $130? $150? $200?
SBF, thanks.

$130, 90min, 2 shot.

SGwolfman
31-03-2006, 08:42 AM
the prices is shooting up like crazy.

Castrol
31-03-2006, 09:34 AM
[
but my phone got no battery(i couldnt even on it).....

huh? you mean you took out the battery?

bro, how flat can your hp battery be at that time? cannot make calls but surely still can on and send sms, or write down the customer's hp number so you can call him from another phone.

but whatever it is, go buy the customer a beer la. :D

sg_bonker
31-03-2006, 09:36 AM
[QUOTE=sg_bonker]

erm...relax this younggeric always got things to complain...so nothing new about it ..if u explain he dun wan to accept then forget about it...!!! If u have done ur part then forget what he say, ppl who know u will trust u ...hehe

referred to cheryl....

thanks for yur understanding...........

sg_bonker
31-03-2006, 09:38 AM
huh? you mean you took out the battery?

bro, how flat can your hp battery be at that time? cannot make calls but surely still can on and send sms, or write down the customer's hp number so you can call him from another phone.

but whatever it is, go buy the customer a beer la. :D

i knw.... i did try n on it to sent sms... but it cant b sent through.... or else i already have inform him already to save all tis trouble.....

Acidburn
31-03-2006, 09:59 AM
Wow bro youngeric :eek: yours is worst than mine. Let me tell you my experience with this fuckup sg_bonker. Make an appt with feryn thru sg_bonker at 4pm.

Was told to book at this Hotel A at this particular location. Reach the location at about 3:45pm, and received an SMS from him telling me that his girl will be late for about 15mins and ask me don't book hotel first. Ok cool, at least he informed me first instead of wasting my hotel timing....but this is just the start of my nightmare.

And at about 4:15pm, he said feryn will reach there soon, and he said can go book at Hotel A already. Ok, book a room and SMS sg_bonker the room number. He said that feryn will reach in 5mins. Waited in the room for about 10mins, KNN!!!....still haven't reached....SMS him again at 4:20pm. But in his replied SMS, he said that the girl is already outside the room, why am I not opening the door. I peep thru the door hole but I could see no one......am I seeing ghost or is this a hoax from a samster here? I replied to him that I see no one outside the door....but he still insist that feryn is outside knocking and why am I not opening the door. Then this time I was really mad and the hoax of a samster immediately came into my mind. I ask him is this a hoax or what and he said no....feryn is really outside the door....why am I not opening? I still SMS him the room no and hotel name again just in case she go to the wrong hotel as beside there is another Hotel B. All this SMSs wasted me about 30mins. And I tried calling sg_bonker, but it can't get thru.

sg_bonker said she is at the correct hotel and room no and why am I not opening the door. Ok, this time I really had enough of this, I SMS and told him this must be a hoax and I will post in this forum to let everybody knows. I will take pic of the room no and hotel name just to prove that I am here at this particular date & time. And this time he replied back saying that I am playing with him too cuz his girl is really at this hotel and outside the room knocking. He said he can used the hotel video to prove that his girl is at Hotel A and outside the room. But I was wondering to myself is he stupid or what, how he can take the hotel video out and post it here.

And at about 5:15pm, I really had enough of this, and I really think that it was a hoax and decided to checkout the room. After checking out, I walked pass Hotel B, know what I see? I see a malay SYT standing outside Hotel B. She looks quite similar to what sg_bonker had describe about her. Immediately, I ask her is she feryn.....to my surprised....she say she is!!!! KNN!!!!.....all the while she had been at the wrong hotel, knocking at the wrong door!!!! In my mind, I don't know whether is it the OKT or the girl is fuckup in their communications.

Then feryn called sg_bonker to clarify, and finally they realized that they had make a mistake. I talk to sg_bonker and he only knows how to say a relax sorry just like what bro youngeric had mentioned. Ok fine, since I am here already, I said can we get on with the deal since its your mistake. Initially, he said that she got another appt at 5pm already.....I was so mad that it is them who wasted my time and hotel money and you still dare to tell me this shit!!! Sensing that I am very angry, he said that we will go ahead with the deal, he will informed the 5pm appt customer that feryn will be late....there goes another unhappy customer.

Immediately went back to Hotel A to check whether I can get back my hotel room a not as I still got about 45mins left. Lucky the hotel reception was kind enough to let me have the room back, else I will have to paid another $20 for the room.

To summerize, sg_bonker is really a fuckup OKT.....so you have been warned to engage him a not.

Anyway, my FR on this feryn is here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51384&page=4

Doggone!
31-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Hi SG_Bonker.

First, you need to understand what Bro Youngeric went through.
Again as I mentioned, under such circumstances where a delay
happenned, it is always best to advise the customer the situation.
Eg. a) she slightly late for xxx mins, xxx hrs. or b) she's just went
back again (after coming out for appt) and I'm trying to contact
her to see if she can come out later. Or c) Veri sori my gal aeroplane
me, can I offer you another gal now or at xxx hrs, etc, etc, etc.
Leave the final decision to the customer whether he wants to carry
on waiting, willing to wait for you to find out more about the situation,
or willing to take up your offer of a replacement. He might be cursing
you still, but I believe that under the circumstances, you have done
your best.

You have explain that your phone battery ran out. It had happenned
before to me. So, I'm willing to accept your explanation.

Bro Youngeric was right to share his bad experience. I too had a similar
experience with e777 which the appointment was delayed and also the
price was increased. I post it to share my experience so that other Bros
can be aware of it. I got points deducted and also some comments like
"nobody point a gun at your head when okt increased price last minute".
It hard to explain but after you've waited in the room for a long while,
you just go for it. It's a personal decision and I had no regrets. It's like
after being in a taxi queue for 1 hour and you just don't know whether
to call for a cab or not. You had wasted one hour and you're nearer to
your turn (but not yet your turn!)............... Despite the loss of many
hard-earned points I did not regret posting. After all, this forum is for
sharing - good and bad things.

Sori for side-tracking. What I'm trying to say is I believe and understand
Bro Youngeric's intentions in posting this thread. Apart from letting off alot
of hot steam inside him, lah! :)

Back to you. I'm not too sure if this is the first reported case for you?
As I mentioned above, I'm willing to buy your explanation. But if other
Bros stepped forth and share similar experiences about you, then it is not
so nice:( and your explanation becomes a fairy tale! If not, like I say,
learn from it, provide good consistent service and let's move on.
Everybody deserves a second chance.
After all, we need YOU and you need US, right?

Just sharing my personal thoughts and responding to Bro SG_Bonker.

================================================== =

sg_bonker
Samster (M) Join Date: Mar 2006
My Reputation:Points: 0 / Power: 0

psl give sme advice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi...

i think u have read abt the bad thing in the forum regarding me.... i juz wan to seek yur advice n c how u look at thing.... i already did an expliantion under tat thread.... n is also partly my faults....so i hpe u can give me some advice... n i repect u as a senior here....b cos i m quite new inside here....n rather inexpeerience....... hpe to seek yue guideance also.... thanks....

Two Thumbs up to all brudders in the house of tis forum
Happy Bonking n Have a nice day...........

Acidburn
31-03-2006, 10:32 AM
Stop wasting time on him, there might be more similar case, just not reported only. Initially, I don't want to bring this up, as I thought maybe its only me who is unlucky. Until I read bro youngeric complain, then I really know this OKT is so fuckup.

sg_bonker, let me tell you this, you will get no patronize from me in the future. Once is enough.

I'm willing to buy your explanation. But if other
Bros stepped forth and share similar experiences about you, then it is not
so nice:( and your explanation becomes a fairy tale!

sg_bonker
31-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Stop wasting time on him, there might be more similar case, just not reported only. Initially, I don't want to bring this up, as I thought maybe its only me who is unlucky. Until I read bro youngeric complain, then I really know this OKT is so fuckup.

sg_bonker, let me tell you this, you will get no patronize from me in the future. Once is enough.

hi.... acidburn

after yur incident.... i already learnt somthing n have been improving it........n learning frm it.... for tis problem tat yongeric face... is really a misunderstanding.... as i have already... explain it.... n to believe it or not..... is up to u all...........n i m seriously not fooling ard here n trying to make any enemy here....

anyways thanks for yur advice........i will take it in mind.....

Chinki
31-03-2006, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=youngeric]Hi All!

Bro, just a word of advice from a newbie here. Given all the complaints about you from this page alone, I think you should seriously consider revamping your style or leave the scene altogether...and as for what I highlighted, I believe due to your rep, business must not be too good and now you wana use owning up to your mistake (which MAY BE a genuine apollogy) to re-solicit for deals...think you had better wise up...BTW, I too will slimly buy your explanations (though it doesn't affect me in any way) but just so you know, it all seems very lame to me...

youngeric
31-03-2006, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=sg_bonker]

Hi chery27!

You are absolutely right. I have alot of things to complain about and there is nothing new about it. I complain especially on OKTs and FLs who agree to meet customers one day and on that day, say they made a mistake and want to meet on the next day. :rolleyes:

If some people did nothing wrong, others want to complain, also cannot.

YE

youngeric
31-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Wow bro youngeric :eek: yours is worst than mine. Let me tell you my experience with this fuckup sg_bonker. Make an appt with feryn thru sg_bonker at 4pm.

Hi Acidburn!

After reading your experience, I think yours is worse.

YE

youngeric
31-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Hi All!

This should be my final post on this topic because no point talking about this again and again.

The OKT SMS me to apologise more than 1 day after I first posted the incident here:

a. He said last minute something happened to the girl's family.
b. His HP got no battery and he could not remember my number.
c. He said he wanted to offer me for replacement, but I did not want.
d. When his HP was charged, he called me but could not contact me.

My conclusions on his 'apology' is this:

1. I think Samster Groo must be psychic because this OKT end up claiming his HP ran totally out of power. Maybe because this is a common excuse? Even when my HP have no battery, the HP still have enough reserves for me to turn on just to check the numbers inside. After that, he can call me from a pay-phone, which he did not.

2. I was worried my HP could not receive anything because I did not hear from the OKT so I got someone to SMS and call me, which I have no problems receiving. Maybe the OKT assumed I was in the hotel room and have no reception, so he used this excuse.

However unknown to him, I was in fact outdoors throughout the entire 1.5 hours and have no problems receiving other calls and SMS. So how come the OKT cannot contact me? Is he in the middle of the Johor rainforest and have no reception?

Also the OKT never said why when he could not call me, he never SMS me, when that should be a better solution because I have no problems receiving all his SMS and we have all along been communicating that way.

3. His tone when I called and spoke with him does not even sound apologetic at all. There were no reasons given then at all for what happened. Just a 'sorry' and that he will arrange another girl.

4. Its a total lie he offered a replacement for me and I rejected it. AT NO TIME in his SMS or calls did he say the girl confirm cannot make it and he will get a replacement. His last SMS to me was to wait a while. The 'replacement' he offered was another girl for a session 6.5 hours later. If I booked the room, I am suppose to extend the timing and wait for her 6.5 hours later?

5. All his excuses sounds too coincidental and unbelievable. Its one thing if one coincidence happened but at the same time: 1. the girl have family problems and could not turn up, 2. his HP TOTALLY RAN OUT of battery until it cannot be turned on, 3. when HP turned on, he called me and could not contact me, 4. he forgot he can SMS me, 5. he conveniently forgot about the whole thing until I called him.

6. An apology is more believable if he gave it to me shortly after what happened. But his was more than 1 day after what happened. He logged in after me and saw my thread and took a few hours more to reply to me. Also, if I did not make any noise or posted here or called him, I would think he would not even bother apologising to me at all. So at the end of the day, the 'apology' is not believable.

So how to believe?

That's it for me on this.

YE

youngeric
31-03-2006, 01:34 PM
Cancel Cancel

meatlover
31-03-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi Acidburn!

After reading your experience, I think yours is worse.

YE
I think your exp worst leh, at least Acidburn end up still able to "tao". :D l

newby010
31-03-2006, 01:37 PM
Bros,

can we let this matter rest once and for all? the guy's rep is gone, unlikely to have anymore new business from seasoned samsters (or more cautious ones who bothers to do background checks), perhaps only left with die-hard regulars and maybe newbies.

so, chill out k?

cheers,
NB

Acidburn
31-03-2006, 01:58 PM
LOL! :D True....bro youngeric is worst....he wasted the hotel money and didnt get to bonk the girl.

Anyway, bro youngeric, relax.....this girl is not that fantastic afterall.....you can save your money on other better bonks.

I think your exp worst leh, at least Acidburn end up still able to "tao". :D l

local_lobang
31-03-2006, 04:17 PM
hi all.......

i knw i m a newbie here n i have no right to said anything here... but i juz feel tat some of the seniors here r bullying the junior here lor....(a little bit kanna zap already) i may b zap here after tis post but i dnt mind....n tis may b my goodbye speech to tis forum.....i m in the same boat with sg_bonker as a newbie here..... n he have help in a lot in kopi boy forum last time as it have since been closed down......we may b senior there..... n we r junior here......will b inexperience to tis forum..... n mayb have offend people here......

but related to thread started.....i ask u a question......different hp differnt model.... u sure yur HP can still ON.... even it is totally die..... n can even read a single message tat is being sent.......

n also even public phone..... u think u can remember tat person number clearly....without looking at the phone book.......

also u really so good.... tat u can hear frm people voice tat he dont sound apologetic.....n u sound expert in it leh u never meet him in person n never talk to him b 4.... how u knw tat.....i can also said tat u made tis up wat.....

also tat....hahahah.... u veri funny.... u said his apology is one day after wat happen.....how u wan me to reply u immediatedly if his point is 0..... need some time 4 the thread to cme up 1 wat.....

overall i think youngeric.... u should have sme problem also..... dnt b too cocky.....

even if thing really happen i think.... he is still new here n still learning n improving.... n credits to go to him for admitting the mistake.... unless those who juz point finger....

i have a gd fuck arrange by him...... n i enjoy it....

gd bye to all the people here........

Soyameister
31-03-2006, 06:09 PM
hi all.......

i knw i m a newbie here n i have no right to said anything here... but i juz feel tat some of the seniors here r bullying the junior here lor....(a little bit kanna zap already) i may b zap here after tis post but i dnt mind....n tis may b my goodbye speech to tis forum.....i m in the same boat with sg_bonker as a newbie here..... n he have help in a lot in kopi boy forum last time as it have since been closed down......we may b senior there..... n we r junior here......will b inexperience to tis forum..... n mayb have offend people here......

but related to thread started.....i ask u a question......different hp differnt model.... u sure yur HP can still ON.... even it is totally die..... n can even read a single message tat is being sent.......

n also even public phone..... u think u can remember tat person number clearly....without looking at the phone book.......

also u really so good.... tat u can hear frm people voice tat he dont sound apologetic.....n u sound expert in it leh u never meet him in person n never talk to him b 4.... how u knw tat.....i can also said tat u made tis up wat.....

also tat....hahahah.... u veri funny.... u said his apology is one day after wat happen.....how u wan me to reply u immediatedly if his point is 0..... need some time 4 the thread to cme up 1 wat.....

overall i think youngeric.... u should have sme problem also..... dnt b too cocky.....

even if thing really happen i think.... he is still new here n still learning n improving.... n credits to go to him for admitting the mistake.... unless those who juz point finger....

I have one comment for Sg_Bonker & local_lobang:

I believe not only you both are not just from Kopi-boy forum, but also share the same english teacher as well !

Tis?
Juz?
yur?
Tat?
Wan?

Lol! Please lah, want to clone at least learn to cover your tracks!

groo
31-03-2006, 08:44 PM
....This should be my final post on this topic because no point talking about this again and again....1. I think Samster Groo must be psychic because this OKT end up claiming his HP ran totally out of power. Maybe because this is a common excuse? Even when my HP have no battery, the HP still have enough reserves for me to turn on just to check the numbers inside. After that, he can call me from a pay-phone, which he did not....Hahaha, bro-Youngeric, i'm not a psychic and you dunno how right you are! "My HP battery went flat"? It sure is a very common excuse - I even almost lost a biz deal once worth over $100K exactly because of that. In the end, my boss had to visit the customer personally with me to apologise and won back their confidence. That's why nowadays i carry a phonecard in my wallet just for emergency use! Anyway, do you guys out there know that using a Nokia phone, you can tap on reserve power by typing on a code no.? I've yet to try it out although i've the code no. Maybe some bro out there wanna try it out and give us some feedback?

Anyway, I digress. Since bro-Y has decided to close the issue, i'd also just want to suggest giving Sg-bonker a yellow ribbon :D and some leeway. If he dun learn and still continues to cock-up, i guess he'd just as soon be writing his own orbituary. But if he does wake up, i guess in the end everyone wins.....

Cheers and have a nice weekend. Cheong-ahhhhhhhh.....!!! :D

youngeric
31-03-2006, 09:18 PM
hi all.......

Dear Sg_Bonker and/or Local Lobang.

Why can't you just let things be? Why must you insist on bringing it up again and again when I repeatedly said I do not want to discuss further. You have apologised and I have stated my reasons why I don't believe you.

Firstly, you committed a freudian slip when you said 'how u wan ME to reply to you' (increased size and colour for your attention). I cannot see how a third party can make such a mistake.

Secondly, I never expected you to give me a reply ASAP. My point is you never gave any reason when I called you and you only SMS me more than 24 hours after I posted here. I naturally assume if I never posted, you probably would not care.

If you are genuine and sincere, the apology would be forthcoming on that day already WITHOUT any prompting from me. You are right. I can't tell from your voice whether you are lying but I know enough to know that when people give such half hearted apology or have a bochap attitude, its because he is not really sorry and/or he is bochap as to what happened to the other. Thats my point.

Thirdly, both of you have an unusual fixation about being seniors and newbies here. I can say confidently people won't zap the OKT because he is new. But he will get zapped because he is fucked up. You are fucked up as confirmed by others. Its not as if you got sterling and no bad reviews beforehand.

BTW a mark of a good OKT or FL is not by the successful case he concluded. You must also agree arranging sessions is not exactly brain surgery. A mark of a good OKT is among other things how he recover from cock-ups or potential cock-ups. You fail miserably on that account.

Fourthly, please don't say you, Sg_Bonker is a newbie. You are a seasoned OKT by your own admission. It's just in another forum. This forum does not have secret and esoteric rules for OKTs from other places. So you should have some common sense on how an OKT operate by now.

Don't tell me in Kopiboy forum the OKT can set up an appointment and disappear or the customers can fuck and don't pay, and everyone will be pleased as punch? If there is such a parallel universe, please let me know how to get there too.

Fifthly, I am not cocky but I do have some big problems. My big problem is with fucked up OKTs and FLs who fuck things up all the time and don't give a damn. Just because you are in an illegal trade in a sense does not mean you can do all that and think you can get away with it.

Sixthly, I agree with you on the HP issue. It could run totally out of battery until you cannot turn it on. But that just shows you are pretty fucked up to let that happened without any contingency plans. The HP does not have battery meter? Oh yes, you never explain the part about not being able to contact me. Such a cosmic coincidence. Please impart that part of luck to me when I buy 4D.

Lastly, just let things be. In my and others view, you are fucked up. You may not be as fucked up as the others but thats like comparing different types of diseases.

YE

salute
01-04-2006, 01:57 AM
youngeric, this guy is a joker and his treatin gus like a clown. So all of you should know it by now. His a "NATO"(NO ACTION TALK ONLY) like a sales men at the shopping center. Think he better promote DIDO at Gelang Instead Maybe they dont even want him.:D :D

Doggone!
01-04-2006, 09:51 AM
Bro Soyameister,

Haha! Your post just proves to me that we lusty fellows not only have
big "heads" below but also on top as well. Really good of you to spot
that grammatical similarity. Must have alot of professors, scholars,
amongst us cheongsters ah???

.................................................. ...............................................

I have one comment for Sg_Bonker & local_lobang:

I believe not only you both are not just from Kopi-boy forum, but also share the same english teacher as well !

Tis?
Juz?
yur?
Tat?
Wan?

Castrol
01-04-2006, 11:23 AM
Tis?
Juz?
yur?
Tat?
Wan?

good one la bro Doggone... hahaha... :D

laodi123456789
01-04-2006, 12:59 PM
no la! theres nothing to say if u introd a fl n arrange appointment is okt.

the court got many things to determine who is okt n one of them is that okt is someone who benefits mostly financially from a hooker's earnings as a hooker. so not true u introd fren n halp make appointment, u r okt.

I agree with both you and Count Dracula. Intro an FL to the scene not likely to go behind bars. But if the police want you, even if u still dun earn money they can get you.

The appropriate law says -
control direction of the FL's activities is considered to be criminal. Financial gain is not a prerequisite for being charged..

Another part says accepting money/living off an FL if you KNOW she is doing FL is also considered a criminal action.

If we keep a low profile during our introductions we should be ok!

youngeric
01-04-2006, 02:21 PM
somtime is also.... the clients who like to play a fool..... juz tell them they r there... but when contacted.... it can no where b contacted.....

actually i personally find tat... some senior here juz wan to action only..... they should go n do some self reflect.......

To Sg_Bonker/Local_Lobang,

If you are saying I was not even there, then your argument is lame. What do you want me to do? Describe the coffeeshop and shops near the hotel? You think I am so free to SMS and call you over a pranK? Not to mention the 50 over SMS you send me the night before? Well, I guess you would never know because your girl did not even make it there.

Also, my record speaks for itself here. I have tried so many FLs directly or through OKTs and you do not hear anyone saying I played them out or fly their aeroplane.

Lastly, yes. I am doing some self reflection. I am self reflecting not to try OKTs like you anymore.

BTW, its one thing to be a fucked up OKT, its another to create a clone to defend oneself or promote your own girls. You are fucked up not because you are a newbie but because you end up practising other disgraceful OKT's antics.

OK. That's it for me on this.

YE

dakboyslim
01-04-2006, 02:30 PM
like i said before..... there are always 3sides to any story.... your side, his side and the truth...... so in life take everything with a pinch of salt.....

am sure everyone would take sides with each other... but end of the day... it is up to u who u wanna believe.... youngeric just posted his unhappiness over the fuckedup arrangements... and sgbonker has come up to defend himself.... so end of story... so many other okts and fls available.... choose who u wan lo.....

as for the senior and junior shit.... there is always such things gg on.... so live with it.... if u dun make a mistake or ask some stoopid question den no one would just look for any newbie nick to zap rite? every forum has their own rules.... so respect them....

Reaper
01-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Dudes...no matter what....there is always right & wrong...with shit loads of grey thrown in between....... I am sure youreric has his "regular" okt and sg_bonker has his regular clients...... youngeric has every right to air his griveances here and demand an explanation and sg_bonker has every right to state his side of the story........ but guys.....this is like washing and drying your dirty laundry for everyone to see.......

OKTS have good and bad.....i have engaged their services before...promise you the ger will give u heaven & earth...but end up like shit....but there others that will swear by their gers.....I have recommende OKTS i feel that are good and trust worthy to my frends and my frends end up gettin fucked up service from the OKT......

younreric....got cheated...you have done your part to warn samsters here.......move on and try other OKTS....

SG_BONKER...there are other customers out there..... if u can talk the talk, make sure u can walk the walk

CHEERS

sadfa
01-04-2006, 06:31 PM
The appropriate law says -
control direction of the FL's activities is considered to be criminal. Financial gain is not a prerequisite for being charged..

Another part says accepting money/living off an FL if you KNOW she is doing FL is also considered a criminal action.

wah lao! u no goot lah u! make me look up this issue. haha

no lah. the law very clear.

it is a condition that the okt must live on the earnings of a hooker.

in order 2 show that, it can be dependent on the okt living wif the hooker or the okt having control over the movement of the hooker to show he is aiding her 2 b a hooker or 2 show he lived on her earnings.

however if okt can show she never in any way pay okt, then how 2 charge the okt?

sadfa
01-04-2006, 06:34 PM

ya boy. after this 'they' will go back 2 school of okt at cell block h changi hilton for their engrish refresher course.

cheryl27
03-04-2006, 06:10 AM
[QUOTE=cheryl27]

Hi chery27!

You are absolutely right. I have alot of things to complain about and there is nothing new about it. I complain especially on OKTs and FLs who agree to meet customers one day and on that day, say they made a mistake and want to meet on the next day. :rolleyes:

If some people did nothing wrong, others want to complain, also cannot.

YE

Did i say u cannot complain?? Just that u miss that BONK doesn't mean that u can be so mean right? Ppl also have to do business what, why make other life miserable just becoz u miss your BONK???? You think u are the only BONKERS around izzit!!!! I'm not trying to pick a fight , but come to think of it maybe just isn't ur fate to BONK !!!! So just spare this poor man and let things past!!!

youngeric
03-04-2006, 07:36 PM
[QUOTE=youngeric]

Did i say u cannot complain?? Just that u miss that BONK doesn't mean that u can be so mean right? Ppl also have to do business what, why make other life miserable just becoz u miss your BONK???? You think u are the only BONKERS around izzit!!!! I'm not trying to pick a fight , but come to think of it maybe just isn't ur fate to BONK !!!! So just spare this poor man and let things past!!!

Hi Cheryl27,

I have let things past. I have said repeatedly the issue is closed for me. Its only because the OKT and his clone keep bringing things up that I have to reply to them. Otherwise, the issue is closed for me.

As for things being miserable for OKT, he brought it on himself fully. You may call it being mean, but I would rather voice out and warn all here than be the one who suffer in silence for something which is not my fault at all. As a result of my post, others have stepped out and confirm the nature of the sevice he provides. This has nothing to do with fate. This is avoidable and preventable. Fate is not.

In fact I encourage all to speak out. Its only when we speak up that we will slowly not accept fucked up behaviour from OKT, FL and even customer as the norm. From then on, things can change.

YE

bart
17-05-2006, 06:14 AM
Last week, received mail on my yahoo account:

"From: Cool Gei

hi...

i knw of some1 who have local malay ger amelia n esther contact.... u
interested a not?

he got other minah also...

but is a promise to b discreet.... n if possible... pls up his point
inside
the forum...'"

So I replied:

Yes, interested. Amelia and Esther not that interested, but others yes. Up points no problem. What SB nick to up?

Please provide details of minahs.

Thanks

bart

He replied: ok... i tell u next time... what is his nick..... u sms him... he got
this
18yo ger.... i 4 get the name already......i try before.... but
according to
him.. she is on n off.... not always available.. but i check that she
may be
available tis sunday.... his number is 81508742... jon..... pls dnt
call
him... he wan to b discreet.... n he will only do arrangement if u
wan.. no
chance to get the ger contact.... i patronise him a lot of time
liao....he
wan to b discreet.. so he is not very famous in the forum...hi.. if u
do
have any other malay ger contact pls tell me.. i am a minah lover......

This guy's email is "Cool Gei" <[email protected]>

Look, I have no beef with sgbonker, but please don't take me for a fool. Trying to get me to up himself in SBF!! Ironically, I was going give him the benefit of doubt and try his babe before all this, but I don't like that he's trying to snook me like that. Don't like his story.

I'm posting in the interest of tranparency and for newbies who might otherwise be unaware of history.

Acidburn
17-05-2006, 09:46 AM
So wanna tell us that this fellow is actually sg_bonker? So what is his new nick in this forum?

sgblackdevil
17-05-2006, 09:53 AM
This loser also operate in yahoo classified this is quoted in his classified :D sammyboy cannot advertise go to yahoo, haiz...

Other: Local Malay FL Feryn; Choa Chu Kang, sg
Description: Hi bro, have personally meet up, verify n do a complete inspection regarding this FL . Name: Feryn Looks: fair,chio,long hair with seductive n exotic looks 7/10 Age : 18yo (not 17 as mention in my post) Boobs : 34B(I think so) Body: 8/10 .. slim n petite juz the right meat at the right place . Very sexy Ht : 1.55m agar agar Weight : 42 agar agar Pussy: well shaved n super tight no foul smell Frenching : no (she said she dnt do) Fingering : yes (wet easily . C her juice oozing out) cim : can try asking her . I never try .. s/m: no 69 : yes (I lick till she feel so high . n wan mor) AR: no bbbj : 9/10(solid, super deepthroat, good suction .try a cold bj on me I feel like heaven) fj : 9/10 (very accomodating n participative willing to try different position ) service : 9/10 (gf feeling, no rush willing to pls n no compliant n clean up my didi .also bath me clean .) dmg : 120 1hr/1shot, 180 2hr/2shots(Hotel u bk) tis is the verify 1 the post is not a verify 1 hsecall: available but add 20 bucks as transport overnite: 300 unlimited shot .12000 to 5am . *she dnt take in malay n indian . *no number n pic will b given(wan to b discreet) *everthing will b arrange through me
Date Posted: 05/12/06

Email: [email protected] Reply to this ad

NATO
17-05-2006, 12:08 PM
Last week, received mail on my yahoo account:

"From: Cool Gei

hi...

i knw of some1 who have local malay ger amelia n esther contact.... u
interested a not?

I'm posting in the interest of tranparency and for newbies who might otherwise be unaware of history.
hehe,u aready knew the reasons why i drop them?no wonder u not interested in their services :D

bart
17-05-2006, 02:33 PM
hehe,u aready knew the reasons why i drop them?no wonder u not interested in their services :D

For Minah, many of them have the same problem. Especially the younger ones. I really don't care as long as the service is good. Amelia was good, but she doesn't french, which is important for me. Esther doesn't CIM. So looking for fresh Minah blood, but hard to come by.

Main thing is this SGBonker try to bluff season bonker. Usually, I am equal opportunity bonker. Last time SAM, E777 keena flame, I still call his girls. Same with i682678. But when OKT screw with me, I get damm mad because I am oneof the easiest bonker to please.

So far I must say that most of the OKT, from old old one like Stoneking to new new one never give me problems. But one thing, they tend to chage names once a while like hugoman, then I get very confused which OKT is which name!

Anyway, enough said of SGBonker. Just wanted fellow minah lovers to know bout him. They can still try him if they like. His number in the open. Continue my minah hunt.

maninlove
17-05-2006, 02:52 PM
Thank you for the above info.

betta
17-05-2006, 03:06 PM
I recieved some pm from Sg_bonker awhile back, say wan to exchange minah contact, later realized tat he is a OKT so straight away refused him. Dont wan the minahs I noe to b expolited by OKT cos some of these minahs are just playful schoolgals out to earn fast cash dont think they wan to be full time hookers. Minahs can also have a bright future lah.

Rolex
17-05-2006, 07:09 PM
Hi All!

[/COLOR]

Bro youngeric,

Thank for the sharing...I kana same like you before, just cool down...in this world have many kind of people, next time don't support him lor....
Happy Cheonging!