PDA

View Full Version : Need help

timtim94
18-03-2015, 07:24 PM
I had sex with with CSW and had a short unprotected oral sex and then start vaginal sex after that with condom. After that i felt itching on my balls and then on my anal. I start to also have white discharge for only one day i guess cause some white substance on my underwear. I had also started to feel some difficulty in breathing recently.

sammyboyfor
19-03-2015, 02:52 AM
Time to see a doctor. You can catch all sorts of STDs from unprotected oral sex.

Unprotected oral sex is not safe sex.

DoctorTan
19-03-2015, 10:49 AM
When you say you started to itch "after that" you mean immediately after? Very few STDs will present so early. Even lice and scabies take a few days for the itch to start.

Also the white discharge came on almost immediately and only lasted for 1 day. Both of which do not suggest an STD.

Your shortness of breath has obviously nothing to do with this and most likely due to your anxiety.

Although your symptoms are not sinister, this does not mean you are safe. There is still a chance you caught an STD and the symptoms either have not shown yet or you have an asymptomatic infection.

The best and only way to know if you are infected or not is to get screening tests done.

timtim94
19-03-2015, 01:42 PM
I did not immediately get itch it started like two days after and I also start to get muscle tingling signs....

sammyboyfor
19-03-2015, 02:17 PM
I did not immediately get itch it started like two days after and I also start to get muscle tingling signs....

You need to get tested because you had unprotected oral sex. This applies even if you don't experience any symptoms whatsoever because you may have caught something that is asymptomatic.