PDA

View Full Version : Debenz n debiere

huhu123
23-03-2006, 06:16 PM
Hi to all bros here i am new here.....pls kindly share and advice

Recently went to tis pub in jb call debenz...got yo know tis girl call michelle yeo not to be confuse with the other michelle.Tis michelle got bunny teeth n her no is 21.To me she is very sweet...thought want to sianz her but heard she got bf liao from the waiter working there but she told me she got no bf.Had any bros from here being to debenz before?Any 1 here know her?so far i being there for 3 times liao.Can pub girls be trusted?

Thank you for the advice.

huhu123
24-03-2006, 04:43 AM
heard that tis girl got do FL ley

Didi Notty
24-03-2006, 09:08 AM
hi huhu bro,

pub gal normally cant be trust...they normally will say they're still available and single....then only got chance "chop chop" your vege. head mah...hehe....

dont so fast to decide want to after her or not.....try to know her more longer times...if she willing comes out wif u during her non-working hour...then only worth for you to start think whether wanna after her or not...

but kful wooh....debenz gal was all $$$ eyes.....they will always ask you open ladies beer or ask you buy ladies drink for them...which more expensive then their commision can get higher....and also kful when go out wif them.....dont over spent on her....

but i heard some of the debenz gal can be "booking"...but only available for those old customer, is that true ? any bro experience it ?

zhivago
24-03-2006, 10:04 AM
bro,
My take on this is not to invest too much on them. Coz they are just interested with ur $$ and not u.

A few servings of ladies drink for them through the nite will be the max for some fun.

Didi Notty
24-03-2006, 10:38 AM
hi zhivago bro,

what do u means of serving severals drink for them is for some max of the funs ? i dont really understands....mind to teach me more ? :D

huhu123
24-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Bros u mean debenz girls can booking 1 mei? Is it special 1 or just normal booking to bring them go to other pubs or makan.....maybe only older customer got monies to support them.Any of u guys being to debenz before n know tis michelle yeo?

ya past few times went there open alots of drinks for her ley....maybe she c me as chai tao:( should go to some HC n f some girl later tonite....but she got nice boots man.

zhivago
24-03-2006, 02:34 PM
I beg your pardon for being unclear.

Wat I actually means is that buy them a couple of those ladies drinks. If they happy, you might be happy that nite. Otherwise, just forget it and end your nite alone.

Ain't worth investing feelings and money on them.

Me once had been to where you are now and the gal is kind enough to advice me. Or else, I wouldn't know watz the ending will be.

kelvintay
24-03-2006, 02:54 PM
well.. if u want straight fun.. never go to this places..

this is only for money spending and to waste time. the most u got is paying their drinks.. and some hugging..

u want to xxx.... maybe u need to go alot of times...

Didi Notty
24-03-2006, 03:13 PM
hi bros,

I totally agree. Go that kinds of place is only wasting $$$ n times if your purpose to look for fucking....

why not just spent the $$$ to HC, more worth n more shiok....no time consuming....hehe....

and i saw some of pub gal was being booked go out, bcoz the pub gal told me that she went out for booking...dont know go where lah...but i did talked to manager there is any service that let cust. book gal out...but the manager answer was "no"....

strange leh....

huhu123
24-03-2006, 07:34 PM
check with my kawan that the girls there can actually be booked out but u will have to open 15glasses of LD but tis depend on whether she want anod ....and that the girl no21 michelle yeo actually got do FL but charges r quite high but her svc is good n is very pretty

youngboy_jb
25-03-2006, 09:20 AM
i think most pub gers can be booked out....i remember eskimo requires 30 glasses of lady drink (close to 400)...but that is just booking out...no sexual contacts..that, you have to pay again, if the gers allow.

follow wat the bros here said, dont waste money on these gers if u are in the for the sex...

zhivago
25-03-2006, 11:26 AM
i think most pub gers can be booked out....i remember eskimo requires 30 glasses of lady drink (close to 400)...but that is just booking out...no sexual contacts..that, you have to pay again, if the gers allow.

follow wat the bros here said, dont waste money on these gers if u are in the for the sex...
then wat the use of spending the $$ on that?? to get a flower vase to occupy the passenger seat of ur car ahz?? Not worth it leh, like that.

huhu123
25-03-2006, 03:04 PM
I think old or mature man would tis kind of place....because they got money to buy nice nice flower vase.Is makes them feel young once again...haha

Any handsome here ever had any relationship with a pub girl before?Btw my friend told me tis girl michelle yeo charge more than 1k per nite to sleep with her excluding LD to book her out..so expensive but she is only 20yrs old look n figure also not bad.

zhivago
25-03-2006, 07:19 PM
well, u may be rite.

Old and mature guys book them out to find back their youth.

huhu123
25-03-2006, 08:43 PM
maybe next time when we old n rich we will do that haha;)

btw the girl sms me that she will do special and charge 1000per nite and only do with ppl after knowing them for sometimes.

TD0620G
26-03-2006, 02:00 AM
RM1000 per night for a pub girl? I suggest you reply her sms with the following 'For RM1000 a night please make sure your pussy is made of gold'.

huhu123
26-03-2006, 02:55 AM
well if have the money dun mind spending it....she look very pretty and very different from other pub girls and those from HC or LSB.

huhu123
26-03-2006, 03:10 AM
btw she got rabbit teeth...i think she suck sure damn shiok 1 lar bros...:rolleyes:

kenneth1979
26-03-2006, 07:58 AM
to each of their own.
Cos i know some bros out there would not want to book a WL. They feel that cashiers and waitress are of a different breed and oozes a better feel.
WL (pay her she is willing) whilst the other case of non-working gals need to put in some effort (sweet talk, spend RM in order to make them notice you)
Actually the feel is a little different.
However, this form of entertainment is a little on the high side. One night out at DNP can cost abt RM 800 to RM1800.

TD0620G
26-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Actually the real trill is to get the girl without resorting to $$$. Depending on your skills, the girl may even end up paying you :cool: For the latter, pls pm bro Dekuip for lessons.

ukcheong
26-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Actually the real trill is to get the girl without resorting to $$$. Depending on your skills, the girl may even end up paying you :cool: For the latter, pls pm bro Dekuip for lessons.

Bro TD forgot to mention one thing. Before our bro Dekuip is willing to even consider you as apprentice, you need to do one pre-requisite.

You need to be VERY FAMILIAR with the location and placement of EVERY SINGLE ITEM in a toilet.

For eg where's the toilet flush, types of toilet flush, cisterns,

average width and length of a toilet, the height of the walls (ie. can it fit a tarma session. Note: for the record, our bro Dekuip was molested and later raped by two NLs in a KTV toilet last week. Yes two NLs plus our bro in the cubicle... large toilets they have there eh?

Note: We are still awaiting the two NLs' FR on the molest-cum-rape session with Dekuip. Once we received it, we'll post it here for everyone's enjoyment :p

how soundproof are they (you dun wan the NL's moans to be heard outside the toilet esp if you are doing her in a male public toilet)...

how solid is the wall coz when you bang the NL on it you dun wanna it collapse and you saw your Bro-in-law in the next toilet cubicle holding his pee-pee trying to urinate!

do some R&D on toilets, impress him with your knowledge of toilet architecture on your first meeting, and you'll have a great sifu. And like Dekuip always tell us, once you experience toilet-boinking, nothing else matters.

huhu123
26-03-2006, 04:37 PM
tis bro is so powerfull must learn from him....will do a special research on all ktv toilets hahaha......

anyway manage to bring the price down to 700rm so will try her out...in terms of lks i think she is 1 of the best lking in debenz........;)

huhu123
27-03-2006, 05:05 PM
well yesterday check into NY hotel with her and i find that the money spend is worth it...she charge 700 excluding the 15LD (375)

bonk her a total of 4 times in the nite and she allow CIM...not gd in writing FR so keep it short.she is good in moaning and her boot is around 32c...figure wise is 8/10 n her looks to me is 9/10 sweet looking only 19yrs old.

zhivago
27-03-2006, 05:08 PM
u spent RM700 on her?
wow... it's like RM175 per shoot...

taurus75
27-03-2006, 05:18 PM
dun fall into this kind of things la brudders...
its part and parcels(tricks) for them to scrape you.
use it on HC or etc...or DIY yrself then.

huhu123
27-03-2006, 05:49 PM
maybe i kana bomoh from her...but c her shiok lar...damn sweet n good looking...to me her svc better than those in the HC.....hahaha...she told me next time will lower the price if still interested.

huhu123
27-03-2006, 05:51 PM
think of it 175 per shot only abit more expensive.....she get wet easily

tongkat.ali
27-03-2006, 05:52 PM
i think her bf is the waiter lar....haha...

huhu123
27-03-2006, 05:56 PM
huh...wat u mean..u mean she got a bf and its a waiter wking there

huhu123
27-03-2006, 06:11 PM
dun think so she got a bf wking as waiter in debenz...if have the bf must be very generous to let the GF do tis kind of things...haha

tongkat.ali
27-03-2006, 06:21 PM
huhu123, I was just joking lar....how do you know she does FL? or maybe the waiter like her also leh? that's why he will bluff you mah.

frankly speaking, I never been to that place before. But I dun mind to go with you just for the fun of it. Me not into sex trade one :) DMP there right?

anyway, can't you get other normal gals? what's so great about her?

huhu123
27-03-2006, 06:49 PM
O hi bro...because i just book her to go NY hotel ma....also dunno like her or like her pussy..haha

ok next time we go together hor...as for got waiter like her anod i dunno

tongkat.ali
28-03-2006, 09:06 AM
huh? you meant you booked her to go NY hotel to have some "wild wild west"??? are you interested to bonk her only or court her? I am kinda confused by you now haha!

shiok1968
28-03-2006, 09:43 AM
u spent RM700 on her?
wow... it's like RM175 per shoot...Dun forget the 15LD costing another RM375. Total equal RM1075. Divide into 4 bonks means about RM275 per bonk. If throw in the GFE feeling, then maybe quite reasonable.

However please remember that bro huhu123 managed 4 bonks. For those that cannot go past 2 a nite example myself, it will cost about RM550 a bonk.:eek:.

Worse will be those that , while waiting for her to finish work, also start drinking and in the end, after one bonk fall asleep. Then it's going to be a damn expensive bonk.:p

zhivago
28-03-2006, 09:55 AM
think of it 175 per shot only abit more expensive.....she get wet easily
well, RM175 isn't consider expensive as a bonk at HC will cost RM2++ average. Just like bro Shiok mentioned, the gfe feeling may top up on the price as some "Value-Added-Service".:p

u spent RM700 on her?
wow... it's like RM175 per shoot...

Dun forget the 15LD costing another RM375. Total equal RM1075. Divide into 4 bonks means about RM275 per bonk. If throw in the GFE feeling, then maybe quite reasonable.

However please remember that bro huhu123 managed 4 bonks. For those that cannot go past 2 a nite example myself, it will cost about RM550 a bonk..

Worse will be those that , while waiting for her to finish work, also start drinking and in the end, after one bonk fall asleep. Then it's going to be a damn expensive bonk.
oh, forgot abt the LD.. watz that aniwae?

can choose on the day she's not working mar... then bonk her on evening or afternoon... that way, can bonk her until leg shaky ler... hehehe:D

shiok1968
28-03-2006, 10:10 AM
oh, forgot abt the LD.. watz that aniwae?

can choose on the day she's not working mar... then bonk her on evening or afternoon... that way, can bonk her until leg shaky ler... hehehe:DLD stands for lady-drinks. Depending on place, each LD can cost between RM20 and RM35. For this place, it is RM25 per drink. The girl will get a commision for each drink.

For days she not working, the price very likely be different. More likely more expensive bcos she will not be able to get commision from the LDs.

zhivago
28-03-2006, 10:14 AM
thanx, bro shiok for clarifying that.

wah... spent until 15 LD only can hook up with this gal ahz?? :eek:

gawd... come to think of it, certainly ain't worth it.

shiok1968
28-03-2006, 10:26 AM
thanx, bro shiok for clarifying that.

wah... spent until 15 LD only can hook up with this gal ahz??

gawd... come to think of it, certainly ain't worth it.IMHO, it is also not worth the money. For that amount, can get about 5 bonks at HCs at my own time and with different girls. Better still if consider our last outing with Bro Devil and company, can get about 7 bonks.:p

However some might feel it is worth it bcos of the chase and the GFE feeling. To each his own. Cheers.:D

zhivago
28-03-2006, 11:33 AM
very true bro... especially the HC part. every round can have fresh pussies to eat.

taurus75
28-03-2006, 12:37 PM
dun think so she got a bf wking as waiter in debenz...if have the bf must be very generous to let the GF do tis kind of things...haha

think some bfs in msia used to do that. some even make or allow their own gf to do FLs as well...
all these we never know one la.

huhu123
28-03-2006, 01:04 PM
Ya bro taurus75 some girl enjoy doing tis kind of things so can feed their so call BF......

Well she does gv u GF feeling when bonking...different from those in HC;)

taurus75
28-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Ya bro taurus75 some girl enjoy doing tis kind of things so can feed their so call BF......

Well she does gv u GF feeling when bonking...different from those in HC;)

yeah quite true brudder. kekeke
then their bf can use their $$ and find another ger to feed on...kekeke

zhivago
28-03-2006, 01:49 PM
these kind of guys really no use ler...

they themself would then spend the time and money on booze at some places while their gal working hard for the moola.

Tipp-Ex
28-03-2006, 02:03 PM
in any case, that is still a lot of $$ to pay for GFE leh! :eek:

huhu123
28-03-2006, 03:32 PM
anyway just pay money for the experience..will still look for her in debenz but wont spend to bonk liao...maybe next time she will earn $ to let me spend..haha just joking.

Superbaby
28-03-2006, 03:46 PM
frankly speaking, I never been to that place before. But I dun mind to go with you just for the fun of it. Me not into sex trade one :) DMP there right?

anyway, can't you get other normal gals? what's so great about her?
Bro Tongkat Ali... wow...u jio ppl go to pub...never jio me ah. When r u guys going? Pls let me know...ok.. Any accomodation at JB? After drinking, I will feel malas of driving back to SG...haha
Feel inquisitive to see the Michelle Yeoh...see whether she looks like the Hong Kong actress or not. Like Bro Tongkat Ali...I am oso not into sex scene but just into FJ....haha..juz joking lar.

huhu123
28-03-2006, 03:54 PM
maybe on thursday bro...we shall sleep at her place haha joking maybe got some bro want to share their place with us:rolleyes:

huhu123
28-03-2006, 03:56 PM
To bro Tongkat Ali....i also dunno....maybe like her when c her wking as a normal girl....

Superbaby
28-03-2006, 03:57 PM
maybe on thursday bro...we shall sleep at her place haha joking maybe got some bro want to share their place with us:rolleyes:
Hi Bro...I can't make it on Thursday leh...What about next Friday? U know lar...Thursday is a weekday leh..
By the way, u wrote us...means that u oso need an accomodation??? If there is no bros who are convenience, then we stay in the hotel lar...is it ok for u???

zhivago
28-03-2006, 04:29 PM
me wanna join too after this much of discussion abt her. Curiousity aroused ler...

let me know the timing and date yar...

My location in JB, but my house is quite inconvenient as I'm with family... But for those without transport, I'll be more than glad to pick them up... :D

Superbaby
28-03-2006, 04:37 PM
me wanna join too after this much of discussion abt her. Curiousity aroused ler...

let me know the timing and date yar...

My location in JB, but my house is quite inconvenient as I'm with family... But for those without transport, I'll be more than glad to pick them up... :D
Hmm...will contact u or pm u when we have set the most appropriate time. So this might be a small gathering at JB.
Bro,...do u have any idea where is the most economical hotel plus value for money...haha

Peterho1
28-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Hmm...will contact u or pm u when we have set the most appropriate time. So this might be a small gathering at JB.
Bro,...do u have any idea where is the most economical hotel plus value for money...haha

How abt Compact Hotel...near customs area..my friends said not bad leh. Wow so many bros gong there....me oso want to join..cos go there quite regular...at least once a week...

Next week is good...cos payday liao....

huhu123
29-03-2006, 01:15 AM
ok we go next week ok....how abt next friday....so we have a regular (peterho1) who goes to debenz once a week....so normaly which girl do u lk for when u there bro....so how many bros want to bunk together in a hotel?:)

zhivago
29-03-2006, 09:10 AM
Bro, I would suggest u put up at NY Hotel as it's near the DNP building so u do not have to drive after some boozing... U know lar, JB Traffic police laike to kacau kacau de... So might be safe for fellows Samsters in this way.:D

youngboy_jb
29-03-2006, 04:10 PM
just a point to add,

NY hotel much better. I think rate starts at 138. Its walking distance to DNP, so wont be disturbed by malaysia traffic police..

huhu123
29-03-2006, 04:39 PM
ya NY Hotel very near i also suggest we stay there....how is it to the rest of the bro?:)

Superbaby
29-03-2006, 04:55 PM
ya NY Hotel very near i also suggest we stay there....how is it to the rest of the bro?:)
I still can't confirm that I can come on that day or not. However, most likely it is not an issue. Why not we organize a small and unofficial samster gathering on that day? As for NY hotel, it is one of a good location. Furthermore, we don't need to faces trouble of finding a parking place. I will advise whether I can come or not asap. Thanks.

huhu123
29-03-2006, 07:11 PM
so tentatively we put it as next friday ok.......;) n we bunk together in NY hotel

zhivago
29-03-2006, 08:44 PM
so tentatively we put it as next friday ok.......;) n we bunk together in NY hotel
ON... kewl.

me and 6" boy joining. i told him of this and he's interested to join.

huhu123
29-03-2006, 09:16 PM
who is 6" boy?.....ok no pro

tongkat.ali
29-03-2006, 10:03 PM
hey guys, I dun mind to join if it's really weird late hours. I have my transport and I can settle my accomodation :)

6" boy
30-03-2006, 02:57 PM

Somebody calling me???:D See my avatar... I am the beer bearer

zhivago
30-03-2006, 04:51 PM
huhu123,
me met 6" boy at the Samster JB gathering last week...

huhu123
30-03-2006, 05:45 PM
hi 6" boy nice meeting u...welcome u to join us....to bro tongkat well i think we should be staying late...if going other place will let u know.

Malaysian Datuk
31-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Threadstarter brought my attention to this thread.....

Visited DNP last week after a long break.....it seems Debenz and Debiere are the only 2 joints still standing strong.....their winning formula is simple.....girls,girls and more girls. Liquor increase price also nevermind, as long as got girls the 'carrots' will come and spend. Did some crawling and went to mondo and upstairs but must admit debenz & debiere still the most happening......as for the FLs.....heard from resident vip now there are few girls doing it (but be prepared to pay).....sorry no names as i dun wan to spoil anyone's reputation.....till the next visit....Cheers!

huhu123
31-03-2006, 07:15 PM
Hi to all...so till now how many kawan interested in dropping in to debenz on next friday nite....interested in joining us Datuk? its good to have more ppl.....than the girls c aready wa so many cai toa that nite ..haha just joking:D

Peterho1
31-03-2006, 11:39 PM
Hi to all...so till now how many kawan interested in dropping in to debenz on next friday nite....interested in joining us Datuk? its good to have more ppl.....than the girls c aready wa so many cai toa that nite ..haha just joking:D

Count me in la...Will be going on Tuesday nite oso....As for Friday..me work till 11pm..so likely will meet U all at 12 midnite...:D

JackieWong
01-04-2006, 02:29 AM

Count me in it had been 3 yr since i cheong DNP will meeting my girl who used to work in debires in the morning later in the evening i can meet u all

Malaysian Datuk
01-04-2006, 01:59 PM
Count me in it had been 3 yr since i cheong DNP will meeting my girl who used to work in debires in the morning later in the evening i can meet u all
Brother! Indeed its been a long time......glad to see u got the 'endorsement'....the other night i was there reliving the memories....the places hasn't changed much but the faces.....HAIZ:(

Malaysian Datuk
01-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi to all...so till now how many kawan interested in dropping in to debenz on next friday nite....interested in joining us Datuk? its good to have more ppl.....than the girls c aready wa so many cai toa that nite ..haha just joking:DDNP dun do it for me anymore.....infact the whole of JB.....datuk go there more sad than happy.....reminds me of a certain chinese song by Richie Ren and Emil Chou......:o

JackieWong
01-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Brother! Indeed its been a long time......glad to see u got the 'endorsement'....the other night i was there reliving the memories....the places hasn't changed much but the faces.....HAIZ:(

Yeah bro it had been a v long time how & where is those old gang?

JackieWong
01-04-2006, 03:10 PM
DNP dun do it for me anymore.....infact the whole of JB.....datuk go there more sad than happy.....reminds me of a certain chinese song by Richie Ren and Emil Chou......:o

Me too juz go DNP see see look look finally she is not working there anymore open her own shop hopefully better things will come

zhivago
01-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Datuk,
the new batch of gals are no good??

huhu123
02-04-2006, 01:15 AM
maybe now debenz bring in young girl that dunno how to entertain our datuk...or maybe the faces all rojak..haha but i observe lately some of the new girls very rude 1 cannot tahan.feel likw taking my dick n slap them in the face.:p

huhu123
02-04-2006, 01:18 AM
so i can see that quite a number of kawan wanted to go on coming friday...haha so that day many cai tao will go debenz lar:D

zhivago
03-04-2006, 08:59 AM
maybe now debenz bring in young girl that dunno how to entertain our datuk...or maybe the faces all rojak..haha but i observe lately some of the new girls very rude 1 cannot tahan.feel likw taking my dick n slap them in the face.:p
well, maybe that is wat makes the Datuk unhappy... younger gals these days talks like they are the best, while the actual fact their pussies ain't worth a single cents.

They are so haughty because of the "mountain" protecting them at the back, izzit?

huhu123
03-04-2006, 06:40 PM
wa i didn't know the girls there got "mountain" to support their back..so fierce ley..so wat r these "mountain" suppose to do? proctect their pussy from any unauthorise entry..haha :p

JackieWong
04-04-2006, 03:31 PM
wa i didn't know the girls there got "mountain" to support their back..so fierce ley..so wat r these "mountain" suppose to do? proctect their pussy from any unauthorise entry..haha :p

so how do we meet?

zhivago
04-04-2006, 04:00 PM
I suggest the mamak opposite NY hotel.

The name is Banafe.

huhu123
04-04-2006, 05:16 PM
I suggest the mamak opposite NY hotel.

The name is Banafe.

ok good idea....time 10pm ok.....but i must find bigger "mountain" to support so can force entry into their pussy..haha joking only

halexbonk
04-04-2006, 06:33 PM
yah...maybe i will join too...can?

huhu123
04-04-2006, 11:00 PM
can any1 also can join.....

zhivago
05-04-2006, 08:30 AM
yah...maybe i will join too...can?
come come... dun shy shy.

like wat bro huhu123 said, we gonna make a bigger mountain for the break-ins. hahaha

youngboy_jb
05-04-2006, 11:26 AM
come come... dun shy shy.

like wat bro huhu123 said, we gonna make a bigger mountain for the break-ins. hahaha

is this a TCSS session?? i might be dropping by if no one objects. On friday right?

Malaysian Datuk
05-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah bro it had been a v long time how & where is those old gang?
Me too juz go DNP see see look look finally she is not working there anymore open her own shop hopefully better things will comeOld gang still alive but not kicking anymore....all gone on to different interests......still meet up once in a blue moon.....

sometime back still saw her at Step (now eskimo joy).....good for her.....heard her sis married became mother liao.....

zhivago
05-04-2006, 04:50 PM
is this a TCSS session?? i might be dropping by if no one objects. On friday right?
come lor...
no one will object de.

JackieWong
05-04-2006, 04:51 PM
sometime back still saw her at Step (now eskimo joy).....good for her.....heard her sis married became mother liao.....[/QUOTE]

u mean her younger sis? whrer u hear fr? no lah she is working for her sis i always go to their shop now

Malaysian Datuk
05-04-2006, 05:10 PM
maybe now debenz bring in young girl that dunno how to entertain our datuk...or maybe the faces all rojak..haha but i observe lately some of the new girls very rude 1 cannot tahan.feel likw taking my dick n slap them in the face.:pNo la the girls quality still very high.....its just that i have a weird feeling like a stranger in a familiar place.....
well, maybe that is wat makes the Datuk unhappy... younger gals these days talks like they are the best, while the actual fact their pussies ain't worth a single cents.

They are so haughty because of the "mountain" protecting them at the back, izzit?Most girls claimed to have 'connections'....last time most of the fights were started by the girls 'snatching customers'......results of an intoxicating competitive environment coupled with too many 'young & dangerous' movies

Malaysian Datuk
05-04-2006, 05:15 PM
u mean her younger sis? whrer u hear fr? no lah she is working for her sis i always go to their shop now
Younger sis E right? i heard from the 'ex-Prince of DNP' aka Mr D*****.....I and E not so good terms only went out a few times to karaoke (her ex fat rich boyfriend treat)

JackieWong
05-04-2006, 06:47 PM
Younger sis E right? i heard from the 'ex-Prince of DNP' aka Mr D*****.....I and E not so good terms only went out a few times to karaoke (her ex fat rich boyfriend treat)

u mean tat fucker divine his story 10 of 10 cannot believe y he nvr
tell he borrow money fr me to buy hp for his fish

Peterho1
06-04-2006, 01:25 AM
ok good idea....time 10pm ok.....but i must find bigger "mountain" to support so can force entry into their pussy..haha joking only

I will be meeting u all slightly late around midnite time....cos need to work leh...Do left some good stuff for me..:D

Are we gonna exchange contact..so that can each other?

zhivago
06-04-2006, 08:53 AM
Most girls claimed to have 'connections'....last time most of the fights were started by the girls 'snatching customers'......results of an intoxicating competitive environment coupled with too many 'young & dangerous' movies
yes datuk. very rite.

afaik from my uncle who used to work as a bouncer in one of the pub situated in DNP, one of their roles is to keep the gals safety and make sure no one crossed the lines with the ladies.

halexbonk
07-04-2006, 07:15 PM
any news? is tonite gathering still on?
but now is raining heavily...

huhu123
08-04-2006, 06:45 PM
err..y i pm my number to our bro here got no 1 call me huh...maybe u all never receive my pm izit?:(

halexbonk
08-04-2006, 07:26 PM
err..y i pm my number to our bro here got no 1 call me huh...maybe u all never receive my pm izit?:(

nope...nvr receive any pm also..

huhu123
08-04-2006, 08:30 PM
end out i went there alone..nvm there is always next time:o

zhivago
08-04-2006, 09:57 PM
bro, me din get ur pm too...

in fact, i could not attend the tt and I did call 6" boy abt it as I tot he's going.

sorry bro.

huhu123
08-04-2006, 10:37 PM
hi bro zhivago....nvm....maybe my com connection something wrong...could be when i pm u all that time th msg din sent out...next time lar bro.

i only pm 3 bro..zhivago,peterho,6"boy

JackieWong
08-04-2006, 10:43 PM
hi bro zhivago....nvm....maybe my com connection something wrong...could be when i pm u all that time th msg din sent out...next time lar bro.

i pm u asking for yr contact no reply i gg in jb on tue

Peterho1
09-04-2006, 12:27 AM

Did not recv your PM for yr contact nos...U only ask me who I sit with usually leh!! Going on tuesday...wanna follow?

JackieWong
09-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Did not recv your PM for yr contact nos...U only ask me who I sit with usually leh!! Going on tuesday...wanna follow?

i gg in ontue can pm me yr contact?

zhivago
10-04-2006, 08:38 AM

huhu123 bro,
can pm me ur number again? Or for best bet, email to me @ zhivagoooi at hotmail.com.

just post a reply to me after you send the mail and I shall let u know whether I received it or not... :cool:

6" boy
10-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Dear Bro huhu123 and Zhivago

My sincere applogy. I didn't mean to fly aeroplane that night but my biss boss was here last friday so I have to entertain him. Was at one of the JB most prestigious night club that night until 2am.

zhivago
10-04-2006, 10:48 AM
no worries 6" bro...
I'm one of the guilty party too... :p

Peterho1
11-04-2006, 12:38 AM
i gg in ontue can pm me yr contact?

Already PM U my contact liao...D u recv it?

JackieWong
11-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Already PM U my contact liao...D u recv it?

yup wat time u will be in debenze?

Peterho1
12-04-2006, 12:51 AM
yup wat time u will be in debenze?

Alamak!!!Already PM u the nos...why can't u call me...Just came back from Dbenze...

huhu123
12-04-2006, 02:49 AM
huh bro u went there alone....was there too..but only sit for a while..didn't c the post tis few day so didn't know...so sorry.;)

huhu123
13-04-2006, 12:24 AM
btw michelle ask me to advertise for her...if any 1 wanted to engage her service let me know...her charges is rm 300

Peterho1
13-04-2006, 12:39 AM
btw michelle ask me to advertise for her...if any 1 wanted to engage her service let me know...her charges is rm 300

Is she the one with a mole near to her right mouth....Saw her that nite wearing white jacket and white pants.

So RM300...is it 1 shots...or others?:D

huhu123
13-04-2006, 01:54 AM
o yes bro ...she a mole on the right side...ya 1 shot in the afternoon of after wk.

huhu123
13-04-2006, 01:55 AM
u no talk to her mei?

Peterho1
13-04-2006, 02:18 AM
u no talk to her mei?

Nope. Just ask 1 of my gal to show me who is 21. So no LD involved if it in afternoon..right? Just pay Rm300.

huhu123
13-04-2006, 03:05 AM
sorry...haha plus hotel rm also;)

JB_ahbeng
14-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Dear brothers, bro huhu123 gave me michelle's contact number. However, to my disappointment, i got a scolding from her. She seems to be very angry bcoz of all the lies here. So anyone who got the number from huhu123, pls dont call her. That's a fake number!!!

JB_ahbeng
14-04-2006, 01:28 PM
Hi!!! Those who have michelle number, please don't call her. She is very upset about it. I called her and get scolding and she says that she don't do such thing. Please don't disturb her again. Thanks for your help!!!! CIAO!!

Ah Dez
18-04-2006, 11:52 AM
u mean tat fucker divine his story 10 of 10 cannot believe y he nvr
tell he borrow money fr me to buy hp for his fish

ENERGIZER BATTERY.....

it just goes on and on and on....:D

JackieWong
18-04-2006, 06:52 PM
ENERGIZER BATTERY.....

it just goes on and on and on....:D

so u got problem with that?

Ah Dez
18-04-2006, 07:10 PM
so u got problem with that?

over so long.. forget it lah..

later add in the part when he pay the girl's hair.. and the girl left with another guy.
Then the girl say hungry, he took off from work to go meet her....
then pay for her rent....

don't say liao lah.. si bay xia sway 1...:D

JackieWong
18-04-2006, 07:52 PM
over so long.. forget it lah..

later add in the part when he pay the girl's hair.. and the girl left with another guy.
Then the girl say hungry, he took off from work to go meet her....
then pay for her rent....

don't say liao lah.. si bay xia sway 1...:D

Yap i wat to forget also but i hate his cb mouth keep talking untrue gossip abt other & himself is a piece of shit

chicken_little
29-04-2006, 08:08 PM

are u sure ? coz i hv seen tis gals a lot of time in DBenz ,DBiers.
only RM 300 one shot or...one night??

Peterho1
30-04-2006, 11:28 AM

So is Bro Huhu123 gone MIA liao?