PDA

View Full Version : Safe Parking

Kimbo534
12-03-2015, 12:18 PM
Hi guys, just wondering if there are any massage places where its safe to park bikes and go for a seasion.. Due to the jams, lots of time wasted getting in and out of JB. At the same time, don't wish to get my bike stolen

IntelDuoCore
15-03-2015, 11:16 PM
There is no such thing as safe in JB. U want to save a couple of dollars to bonk here and risk your Ducatti getting stolen is up to your choice.

Best if you stay where you are to bonk and its beneficial for you and Johoreans. First your bike is guaranteed safe if you park at redlight districts typically Geylang and Johor price for such entertainment will not suffer hyper inflation based on your gahmens exchange rate.

See. Win-Win.

KatoeyLover69
16-03-2015, 04:53 PM
I can recommend the SAFEST place to park in Johor Bahru :

JOHOR BAHRU CENTRAL POLICE STATION CAR PARK

ShadowRiders
17-03-2015, 12:10 AM
I can recommend the SAFEST place to park in Johor Bahru :

JOHOR BAHRU CENTRAL POLICE STATION CAR PARK

Even that place is not safe cos my friend park his Honda CBR400 bike there in the morning. When he return later in the evening and collected his bike..... he thought everything is normal until he start riding his bike. KNN how come his bike is so hard and he checked his bike there's no suspension. The shock absorber had been removed from his forks!! :mad:
So he return back to the police station and asked around but everybody buat bodoh.....