PDA

View Full Version : Where to bring my ang mo colleagues to?

qiezi
21-03-2006, 04:00 PM
hey fellow brudders,

I was requested to bring my colleagues from overseas to experience the night life that lion city has to offer. But to be frank I have not been cheonging nightspots since returned from AU though still active in GL scene.

I am planning to bring them to a decent bar first for warm up then followed by some place with actions going on afterwards.

Is China Jump + Orchard Tower a good combination? Any other recommendations?

Will ang mo like KTVs? if yes, anyone to recommend?

Thanks a million!!!

obelisk
21-03-2006, 04:21 PM
Will ang mo like KTVs? if yes, anyone to recommend?
Thanks a million!!!

erm...
first of all... do they like girls???:confused:
but u mus ask them whether they like KTVs anot...
jus describe how actions in there are...
ur info so little how bros recommend??

and as for the million, u can deposit into my bank account...
my bank account number will be sent to u via pm... :D

screamerboy
21-03-2006, 04:29 PM
Ang mo usually like to drinks..warm up and then go str for bonking..you can ask them their perferences during the drinking sessions la;)

tanterry
21-03-2006, 07:57 PM
have seen one fellow brought an ang mo to bs. Got money anyway also can go

acma
21-03-2006, 08:17 PM
hey fellow brudders,
Is China Jump + Orchard Tower a good combination? Any other recommendations?
Thanks a million!!!

Aaaa.. I thought China Jump CLOSED liao...
Correct me if I'm Wrong....:p

singman
21-03-2006, 08:20 PM

I think so closed liao too .

DehOne
21-03-2006, 11:46 PM
I offer two suggestions, both of them ending the evening at OT.

Suggestion 1: Start off the evening at either Brix (basement of Hyatt Hotel) or Bar None (basement of Marriot Hotel). Brix definately has WLs there and Bar None has quite a few later on in the evening. The ang mohs might get it 'free' from any of the SPGs that hang out there though. Both places have excellent live music which your guests will probably enjoy. At 11pm+, if luck does not favour your guests and they reamin lady-less, take them up to OT. Ipanema on the 2nd floor would be a good bet. They should fins something or someone suitable there. If they have more 'exotic' tastes, you can take them up to Crazy Horse on the 4th floor of OT. It's a real pity that Top 10 has closed as most ang mohs would have loved that place. Going rate for ST at OT is about $150. Overnight will be about $200 to $250. The later the evening goes, the better the rate.

Suggestion 2: If your guests just want to have a few beers to warm up, just take them to Muddy Murphys, opposite OT first. Alternatively Harry's, at the back of OT, has live music from Tania who have always been popular with tourists and expats. Then head on in to OT to finish off the evening.

If for whatever reason, they don't get 'lucky' and you are still in need of adrink at about 4 or 5am, I recommend heading over to The Mitre Hotel at the bottom of Killieny Road. This a literally derelict hotel that still has a bar. (I have no idea if it is a legal bar or not) As far as I know, it is still open and I have had many surreal experiences there in the past... you get some very strange characters there in the wee hours of the morning. No female companionship available but it is definitely an experience that few Singaporeans ever encounter, let alone tourists.

One more alternative: if you are feeling 'adventurous', you can always take your guests to Paramount Shopping Centre in Katong. That place has quite a selection of pubs and karaoke bars with Filipinas who may or may not be available for hire - depending on which bar you end up in and your guests 'sayanging' skills and/or wallet.

qiezi
22-03-2006, 10:11 AM

Suggestion 1: Start off the evening at either Brix (basement of Hyatt Hotel) or Bar None (basement of Marriot Hotel). Brix definately has WLs there and Bar None has quite a few later on in the evening. The ang mohs might get it 'free' from any of the SPGs that hang out there though. Both places have excellent live music which your guests will probably enjoy. At 11pm+, if luck does not favour your guests and they reamin lady-less, take them up to OT. Ipanema on the 2nd floor would be a good bet. They should fins something or someone suitable there. If they have more 'exotic' tastes, you can take them up to Crazy Horse on the 4th floor of OT. It's a real pity that Top 10 has closed as most ang mohs would have loved that place. Going rate for ST at OT is about $150. Overnight will be about $200 to $250. The later the evening goes, the better the rate.

Suggestion 2: If your guests just want to have a few beers to warm up, just take them to Muddy Murphys, opposite OT first. Alternatively Harry's, at the back of OT, has live music from Tania who have always been popular with tourists and expats. Then head on in to OT to finish off the evening.

If for whatever reason, they don't get 'lucky' and you are still in need of adrink at about 4 or 5am, I recommend heading over to The Mitre Hotel at the bottom of Killieny Road. This a literally derelict hotel that still has a bar. (I have no idea if it is a legal bar or not) As far as I know, it is still open and I have had many surreal experiences there in the past... you get some very strange characters there in the wee hours of the morning. No female companionship available but it is definitely an experience that few Singaporeans ever encounter, let alone tourists.

One more alternative: if you are feeling 'adventurous', you can always take your guests to Paramount Shopping Centre in Katong. That place has quite a selection of pubs and karaoke bars with Filipinas who may or may not be available for hire - depending on which bar you end up in and your guests 'sayanging' skills and/or wallet.

Thanks a lot to all brudders who have responded, especially bro dehone for the friendly and helpful suggestions.

Yep, they definitely love girls. The last time we gathered was in Shanghai where we had a great time rubbing hugginh girls in Mao Ming Nan Lu which is the famous bar street for expats.

It's the first time we are going to meet in sg and I would really like to be a good host. However, still felt that there were too few gems in OT since Top Ten closed. Those ppl are familiar with scenes in BKK and Manila so wonder if they would feel disappointed at the OT where quality of girls are not as high but price is much more ex.

That's why I was thinking of bringing them to KTVs maybe could be something new and exciting for them. I used to bring my friends from greater china to cheong Tian An Men and Las Vegas but don't think these are good choices for ang mos coz the girls there can hardly speak any english.

haha...for China Jump closed down I really no idea leh...no freedom since married unless got excuses like this one, accompanying overseas colleagues.:D

Any upmarket KTVs with girls that can play and still can entertain caucasions?

Castrol
22-03-2006, 10:36 AM
I am planning to bring them to a decent bar first for warm up then followed by some place with actions going on afterwards.

!!!

bro, bring your angmo colleagues go coffeeshop drink la. our local coffeeshops are decent, vibrant, with lots of merlion flair. they can also dee siao the milf beer promoter a bit.

seriously... places to drink got many, but if you bring them go get bonks, then maybe you'll have to help them negotiate the rates. cos some places will kootou angmo. :D

mahalosux
22-03-2006, 10:40 AM

u r very RITE..China Jump had closed down liaozz....:D

laozuzhong
22-03-2006, 11:49 AM

Fantastic recommendations bro. Very informative & complete. Well done.

Bro qiezi, if u are considering bringing your guests to ktv, u must remember to consider that your guests might find the room-hopping of the girls a turn-off. Language might be another problem if the girls are from vietnam or china. Local or malaysia girls will not so much of a problem though. Finding a ktv that offers good-looking & fun girls, that doesn't hop so much might be too expensive. Butterfly system cheaper but not so much fun. Your guests might enjoy the company of malay girls more than other girl. U might want to think about it.

Any brudders out there got any recommendation for ktv other than XTD? Anyone been to Egos 3? How is it? Good enough for Bro qiezi to bring his guests there?

Alternatively, wat bro DehOne recommended is good enough to experience the night life of the lion city for one night.

Enjoy your night out.

thaiholebanger
22-03-2006, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=qiezi] Those ppl are familiar with scenes in BKK and Manila so wonder if they would feel disappointed at the OT where quality of girls are not as high but price is much more ex.

QUOTE]

If they are familiar with BKK (Patpong, Soi Cowboy etc), then I'm sure they will feel right at home at OT. Known as "Six (or is that seven?) floors of whores" to the expat cheong bunch.

raverboy
22-03-2006, 07:15 PM
If they are familiar with BKK (Patpong, Soi Cowboy etc), then I'm sure they will feel right at home at OT. Known as "Six (or is that seven?) floors of whores" to the expat cheong bunch.

Isn't that "four floors of whores"? Definitely sounds better. :D

qiezi
23-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Fantastic recommendations bro. Very informative & complete. Well done.

Bro qiezi, if u are considering bringing your guests to ktv, u must remember to consider that your guests might find the room-hopping of the girls a turn-off. Language might be another problem if the girls are from vietnam or china. Local or malaysia girls will not so much of a problem though. Finding a ktv that offers good-looking & fun girls, that doesn't hop so much might be too expensive. Butterfly system cheaper but not so much fun. Your guests might enjoy the company of malay girls more than other girl. U might want to think about it.

Any brudders out there got any recommendation for ktv other than XTD? Anyone been to Egos 3? How is it? Good enough for Bro qiezi to bring his guests there?

Alternatively, wat bro DehOne recommended is good enough to experience the night life of the lion city for one night.

Enjoy your night out.

Appreciate bro laozhuzong's advice. It's very true...i found that ang mos seem to have preference towards malay girls... but seems there not too many classy malay KTVs...been to Homony in east coast with my other friends but that place just a bit too cheap for "business entertainment", hehe...

How does Kabuki sound for ang mos? how much if we chose to book the girls to sit us for the whole nite?

laozuzhong
23-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Appreciate bro laozhuzong's advice. It's very true...i found that ang mos seem to have preference towards malay girls... but seems there not too many classy malay KTVs...been to Homony in east coast with my other friends but that place just a bit too cheap for "business entertainment", hehe...

How does Kabuki sound for ang mos? how much if we chose to book the girls to sit us for the whole nite?

Bro, if you want to find ktv with malay girls, there is this new place that I went last week. The place has only malay girls and a few Philipines girls. All the girls look ok to me. The charges there are much cheaper than most of the ktvs we all know. I dun remember how much is the bill cos i didn't pay for it. Furthermore, if you join their membership (its a "football club house"), you will get 10% off your bill.

If you are interest, pm me and i'll give you the address.

qiezi
24-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks all brudders who has responded though it's impossible for me to try all your recommendations in two nights.

basically we just had two powerful and colorful nights with my colleagues.
day 1: 9:30-11pm brix
11pm-1:45am ipanea, OT

day2 10-1:30am bar none (one of them brought a malay girl back, FOC....jealous):cool:
1:45am - 6am all bars in OT (one went back with a super chio vietnam girl at 300 for over night)

bravo, singapore!