PDA

View Full Version : A must try HCs: SPA Erotiq @ Kallang

uglyrabbit28
21-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Dear Bros,

One last post before i retire.

Went to this beautiful HC. It is one of the most secluded place i have ever went before. (for those bro who want to be discreet this is the place to go). This HC is jus beside the In**** St*****. Quite a big standalone place. Will not miss it unless u are blind.

This place has the most beautiful masseus in my 5 years of roaming in the HC. defintely better than those from D***** HC too. Each room has an attached bathroom with jacuzzi. The masseus massage you in the tub.. however they are wearing bikinis only. Can hug and touch them anywhere during the massage. the most they provide is HJ only.

THe girl that i tried

Name: Petricia
Looks: 9/10
Figure: 9.5/10
Frenching: allowed
Massage: 6/10
Erotic Feeling:10/10
HJ: $50
BJ/FJ: NA

Total Damage: $50 (entrance) + $50 (HJ)

You can pm me for any details... however i will be away for a while

obelisk
21-03-2006, 01:29 PM

i suppose u mean retire for the day???:rolleyes:

life
21-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Maybe he is saying retire for today....:D
just joking bro...

Rof|maoxz
21-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Dear Bros,

Orh, I tot you gg to marry merlinx. :D [Juz Joking hor...]

ButtKing
21-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Interested, where exactly is this place pls....? Thanks

ButtKing
21-03-2006, 04:48 PM
Interested, where exactly is this place pls....? Thanks

chenggh
21-03-2006, 05:03 PM
Brother threadstarter,

may I know the following information :-

what type of gal the hc provide?
eg : malaysian chinese, thai gal or PRC

The gal u try how old is she? and the race?

Thk u in advance.

singman
21-03-2006, 08:17 PM
waiting for the location too.....

blackadder
21-03-2006, 08:23 PM
The location is quite obvious... it's at kallang.. beside the in d**rs somethin... duhz

DarkVader
21-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Bros, me dumb dumb, can PM me direct please..........

samshag
22-03-2006, 12:50 AM
i went there today. but couldn't find
to singapore IN DOOR STA DIUM, near the National Stadium, right ?
no SPA
there is OASIS behind, lots of KTV with pics of cutes girls. I asked the security guard he says only restaurants and KTV. Asked any SPA around he said no.
I event went to asked security of indoor stadium. he told me to go to Geylang to get that kind of service...

I drive around for about 1 hour... kinda waste of time. but if got massage in tub here in sg like in bangkok, maybe worth it..

samshag
22-03-2006, 12:56 AM
to singapore IN DOOR STA DIUM, near the National Stadium, right ?
no SPA
there is OASIS behind, lots of KTV with pics of cutes girls. I asked the security guard he says only restaurants and KTV. Asked any SPA around he said no.
I event went to asked security of indoor stadium. he told me to go to Geylang to get that kind of service...

I drive around for about 1 hour... kinda waste of time. but if got massage in tub here in sg like in bangkok, maybe worth it..

notsonewbird
22-03-2006, 06:17 AM
i suppose u mean retire for the day???:rolleyes:
he say retire for good! :'(
so sad...

kel00free
22-03-2006, 08:53 AM
to singapore IN DOOR STA DIUM. I asked the security guard he says only restaurants and KTV. Asked any SPA around he said no.
but if got massage in tub here in sg like in bangkok, maybe worth it..

I smell something fishy...too good to be true.

Am I being sensitive or what but you can know actually how this gal name spell?...given she had such different spelling from the normal name "patricia", a normal customer would simply interpret as patricia.

Looks is subjective...I have no qualms on this

sama sama...

no comments

no comments

no comments

another fishy area...a spa providing such chio gal n special service (in bikini n massage in jacuzzi), 50 entrance is too low man...

think of their operating cost...individual room with attach bathroom and jacuzzi??? water change for every individual cust every session...

those chio bu work so hard just to earn your 50 HJ??? if they are chio, they don't have to soak themselves in water for hours just to earn that kind of money...many would still go for them even if they provide normal massage and throw in a HJ.
Just my 2 cents comments. :rolleyes:

YummyBear
22-03-2006, 09:01 AM

Threadstarter mentioned its nxt to In Door Sta Dium, stand alone building... I'm looking at the map now.... I wonder if U/C means Under ground carpark or a building on its own. Will see if I can go recce today.

http://singapore.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel.php?star=1&x=32597.1926&y=31887.6285&iconlist=star1,32597.1926,31887.6285;&searchcompany=&searchunitno=&searchblock=15&searchstreetname=Stadium+Road&searchbuildingname=National+Stadium&searchpostalcode=397718&searchmasterid=51096&searchbuildingid=6099&level=5

francissiow
22-03-2006, 09:25 AM
Bro YummyBear,

U/C = Under Construction. Anyway I will try to scout around today as well and post if I find anything.

addwind
22-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Hmm, just wondering... maybe IN**** ST***** stands for Indian Station. Maybe we should look around Little India MRT Station

chickenzip
22-03-2006, 09:47 AM
Hmm, just wondering... maybe IN**** ST***** stands for Indian Station. Maybe we should look around Little India MRT Station

The thread title said :
Re: A must try HCs: SPA Erotiq @ Kallang :p

TheHappyMondays
22-03-2006, 09:50 AM
$50 for entring fee, expansive. How long is for $50? :)

cantona66
22-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Bro YummyBear, U/C means "Under Construction".

YummyBear
22-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Bro YummyBear, U/C means "Under Construction".

Oh.... thanks for clearing up..... and now... I'm really confused where the place is.... seems like a trip down personally is a must. the hc only provides HJ.... just hope they are not cock teasers......

cantona66
22-03-2006, 11:35 AM
I'm sceptical about the existence of the spa. On the one hand, the threadstarter said that the spa is in a "secluded" place and on the other, he said that one cannot possibly miss it. From what I know, there are only 2 standalone buildings (Oasis and Kallang Theatre) in the vicinity and neither buildings would have spas. However, he did say "Kallang" and we could all be thinking of the wrong places. Good luck in your expedition. I hope you're not going on a wild goose chase.

obelisk
22-03-2006, 11:45 AM
I hope you're not going on a wild goose chase.

i prefer chasing after wild chicks..:rolleyes:

Foxtrot
22-03-2006, 11:51 AM
I smell something fishy...too good to be true.

Am I being sensitive or what but you can know actually how this gal name spell?...given she had such different spelling from the normal name "patricia", a normal customer would simply interpret as patricia.

Looks is subjective...I have no qualms on this

sama sama...

no comments

no comments

no comments

another fishy area...a spa providing such chio gal n special service (in bikini n massage in jacuzzi), 50 entrance is too low man...

think of their operating cost...individual room with attach bathroom and jacuzzi??? water change for every individual cust every session...

those chio bu work so hard just to earn your 50 HJ??? if they are chio, they don't have to soak themselves in water for hours just to earn that kind of money...many would still go for them even if they provide normal massage and throw in a HJ.
Just my 2 cents comments. :rolleyes:

Bro.....I am not finding trouble but I find that your 2 cents comments are pretty strange.

a) Petricia, Patricia
Maybe Bro rabbit not very good in spelling?
How come you are so sure that this bro know this lady call Petricia, no Patricia?

b) You said yourself looks is subjective, but than you say such pretty girl why bother to earn 50 bucks by soaking themselves while doing HJ?

I dunno if this spa really exisit but.....
Sorry not trying to find problem....just find it stange. :D

siaoCB
22-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Last night i spend 2 hrs finding the place and asking around .NO SUCH PLACE IF ANY BRO CAN FIND GOOD LUCK:mad: :mad:

kel00free
22-03-2006, 12:19 PM
Bro.....I am not finding trouble but I find that your 2 cents comments are pretty strange.

a) Petricia, Patricia
Maybe Bro rabbit not very good in spelling?
How come you are so sure that this bro know this lady call Petricia, no Patricia?

I have already indicated in the beginning of my sentence..."Am i being sensitive or what?"...thats mean I'm giving him a benefit of doubt too.

b) You said yourself looks is subjective, but than you say such pretty girl why bother to earn 50 bucks by soaking themselves while doing HJ?

I don't really understand what you are trying to ask...Yap, look is subjective...but since he rate the gal 9/10, I'm just quoting his example. I didn't say the gal is pretty...I have never been to the place....and if you have read on the rest of the postings, it was obivous that no one have find the place yet.

I dunno if this spa really exisit but.....
Sorry not trying to find problem....just find it stange.

Sorry I'm not trying to find problem too but am trying hard to find solution.

I also find it strange cos I have read your posting several times and I still could not figure what you are trying to ask or question?? :confused: :D

kel00free
22-03-2006, 12:21 PM
Last night i spend 2 hrs finding the place and asking around .NO SUCH PLACE IF ANY BRO CAN FIND GOOD LUCK

don't be mad bro...have you try searching inside the indoor stadium? ;) :D

Foxtrot
22-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Sorry I'm not trying to find problem too but am trying hard to find solution.

I also find it strange cos I have read your posting several times and I still could not figure what you are trying to ask or question?? :confused: :D

Hi Bro,

That's fine, that makes both of us couldn't understand each others msg......cheers mate!

AHGONG
22-03-2006, 12:25 PM
i tink the threadstarter shld come out and speak liao...if not a lot of missile will be flying around...let's be patience and wait for his response...ok?:p

YummyBear
22-03-2006, 01:24 PM
Ok.... now I'm really confused. Spend my lunch hr cheong there and circle a couple of times.... end up I din get my HJ, massage nor lunch. I really hope thread starter can PM me or shed at least a little bit more info to how to find this place...... I dun think thread starter meant to send us on a wild "chick" chase, but I reckon if he can provide an even clearer idea on how to get there would be nice.....*sigh* no lunch..... *chewing on biscuits*:(

AHGONG
22-03-2006, 01:45 PM
I dun think thread starter meant to send us on a wild "chick" chase, but I reckon if he can provide an even clearer idea on how to get there would be nice.....*sigh* no lunch..... *chewing on biscuits*:(

bro...a lot of bros hv went there n find nothing...including me yestreday late afternoon....i even drive to the PA side but still nothing...cfm oasis bldg dont have....kallang theatre dont have....the warehouse bldg along the stretch KFC don't hv.....so unless is inside I.S or the construction area near the stadium....hehehe...let's just wait for threadstarter to come bk loh...if not u will most prob see his pts dropping very fast:(

urger
22-03-2006, 05:24 PM
I dun think the threadstarter will ever come out to clarify the place. Becos he has already stated that this will be the last post before he retire (See the 1st and 2nd sentences of his thread). I think this thread is more like a prank.

noel
22-03-2006, 05:36 PM
hope this is not a scam

ahlongkia
22-03-2006, 05:44 PM
i haf a hunch itz a spa in kallang leisure park . maybe any bros wanna scout the building? kallang indoor stadium beside oni got oasis n leisure park . other than dat there is no building liaoz except of macdonalds which is not possible .
cheers

chenggh
22-03-2006, 06:45 PM
Hello streadstarter,

pls come out & explain to us.

siakster
22-03-2006, 06:53 PM
its a freaking prank. u just think . why wld u name ur spa erotiq?? unless ur asking for trouble from av. i just hope bros here r a little more alert. :mad:

ezguyez
22-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Long time never post....

I had done a quick check by calling 100 to check on the SPA's phone number.

Was told no listing....

It's either the SPA's name was wrong or it does not exist.

Cheers

MamboKing
22-03-2006, 11:13 PM
Its not listed in directory, reccee personally on the field its non existence...

hmmmm, more than a 1500, views a day, not bad at all, probably highest viewed thread of the past two days...

a survey by probable investors...

siamcutey
23-03-2006, 02:28 AM
Singapore Samsters so many. Only he 1 person know. Only he 1 person post where. Only he 1 person post FR. Only he start thread then disappear.

All of you all cannot find.

Spa Erotiq (this kind of name)
Masseuse in Swimsuit (not sure whether 1st of its kind)
Only HJ no BJ or FJ(Then why wear Swimsuit)
Jacuzzi cost only $50 1 session (Cheaper than World Spa if i not wrong)

Ani Ho, Ani Pee, Ani Fresh, but only he 1 PERSON know.

Aiya, I zap first, later then talk:D

SC

liketoplay
23-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Singapore Samsters so many. Only he 1 person know. Only he 1 person post where. Only he 1 person post FR. Only he start thread then disappear.

All of you all cannot find.

Spa Erotiq (this kind of name)
Masseuse in Swimsuit (not sure whether 1st of its kind)
Only HJ no BJ or FJ(Then why wear Swimsuit)
Jacuzzi cost only $50 1 session (Cheaper than World Spa if i not wrong)

Ani Ho, Ani Pee, Ani Fresh, but only he 1 PERSON know.

Aiya, I zap first, later then talk:D

SC

haha .. Ok I will follow you zap him . I ask my friend to zap him as well but he doesn't want to cos he already pm thread starter for location n still hopeful that he'll get a reply soon ..:D

OsamaBinLaden
23-03-2006, 11:45 PM
haiz... i think we r going on a wild goose chase.

the only place close (but not exactly similar) to this is odeania. went pass just now but it was close.

so made a quick about-turn and parked at oasis. tried to find the place. as i got out of my ride... got 3 guys also got out of taxi... talkin bout the place... hehe... basically the only bldgs left standing are oasis and kallang theatre... recce both... cant locate the place... the 3 bros even went across the bridge to tg rhu side... near cosy bay... haha... nothing there except condominium lah bros... if any of u 3 reading this u shd know who u r...

lil bro longing for action... so ended up with another detour to casanova...

basically... i think this is a very big prank... :mad:

OsamaBinLaden
23-03-2006, 11:49 PM
haiz... i think we r going on a wild goose chase.

the only place close (but not exactly similar) to this is odeania. went pass just now but it was close.

so made a quick about-turn and parked at oasis. tried to find the place. as i got out of my ride... got 3 guys also got out of taxi... talkin bout the place... hehe... basically the only bldgs left standing are oasis and kallang theatre... recce both... cant locate the place... the 3 bros even went across the bridge to tg rhu side... near cosy bay... haha... nothing there except condominium lah bros... if any of u 3 reading this u shd know who u r...

lil bro longing for action... so ended up with another detour to casanova...

basically... i think this is a very big prank... :mad:

GoGoGo
24-03-2006, 12:42 PM
If you ask the security guard @ oasis, you will know you are not the only one doing the recce... :D

imaginative
24-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Dear Bros,

This place has the most beautiful masseus. defintely better than those from D***** HC too. Each room has an attached bathroom with jacuzzi. The masseus massage you in the tub.. however they are wearing bikinis only. Can hug and touch them anywhere during the massage. the most they provide is HJ only.

THe girl that i tried

Come on bros, this is definitely a sabortage.
You can find such spa in Taiwan, not here.

If Petricia has a 9-9.5/10, she doesn't have to work there.
Entrance fee of $50 not even enough to pay for the maintenance fees - individual jacuzzi some more.

It's simple. The threadstarter is giving us "a farewell souvenir".

OsamaBinLaden
24-03-2006, 02:48 PM
If you ask the security guard @ oasis, you will know you are not the only one doing the recce... :D

ya loh... i oso think so...

i was actually pretending to talk on the fone near the guard there... and saw a few bros askin the guard...

dont wanna make a fool of myself by askin the guard.

fortunately i had a wonderful session wif coco at casanova... :D

Eastpipper
24-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Till today no one has found the target yet,so i believe that i have a very good reason to zap the threadstarter liao,:rolleyes:

TommyPingPong
24-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Dear Samsters,

If I am not wrong, I think UglyRabbit28 got some issues with wrong info in another thread that I had read some time ago.

Wrong info was given, But if UglyRabbit28 think what i wrote is wrong, pls forgive me! please!

whisperingwind
25-03-2006, 02:12 PM
this sounds sound a post last year bout another spa in orchard area (cant remember the exact location).

the description of the service etc etc ...

That post sends a lot of bros searching high and low for a few days...

Sorry I may be wrong but am a bit skeptical bout the thread.

Cheers

Ganasai
25-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Dear Bros,

Went to this beautiful HC. It is one of the most secluded place i have ever went before. (for those bro who want to be discreet this is the place to go). This HC is jus beside the In**** St*****. Quite a big standalone place. Will not miss it unless u are blind.

This place has the most beautiful masseus in my 5 years of roaming in the HC. defintely better than those from D***** HC too. Each room has an attached bathroom with jacuzzi. The masseus massage you in the tub.. however they are wearing bikinis only. Can hug and touch them anywhere during the massage. the most they provide is HJ only.

THe girl that i tried

the key word "secluded", yet he said will not miss it unless blind, never say when he visited, maybe last july, the chinese calendar i mean...:eek:

Slntz
25-03-2006, 04:58 PM
so did anyone able to find the place... i oso try to go find but in no vain...

notsonewbird
26-03-2006, 03:56 AM
the description sound like the one @ temple street.

name: same type. very explicit. so to bro who dont believe bcos think name too obvious for AV to catch... think again.

service: massage with bikini. also same as service @ temple st. bro who say only TW have SG dont have, or dont believe bcos got swimsuit but no FJ... think again.

price: temple st one MUCH more expensive. hot pants BM cheaper. bikini BM most ex! for detail FR there do i search, i think still can find

bro Mambo got a point. maybe this guy serveying for competition against temple st. we wait maybe 3month see got new joint opening same concept as temple st one. hopefully he invest into this and we got new place to try.

BUT wasted my one hour doing recce. :(

uglyrabbit28
28-03-2006, 01:27 PM
hmmm......... ????

uglyrabbit28
28-03-2006, 01:29 PM
I was there for 3 days last week...

YummyBear
28-03-2006, 01:36 PM

Bro, Can Pm me on more of the exact location??? Will be looking for location to go in the afternoon.....

oahpekahsom
28-03-2006, 02:40 PM
obvious scam lah....dun waste time. talked to my bro who stay near there (Pine Close)never see or hear of such place.

WazAGuy
28-03-2006, 09:30 PM
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28

Kindy leave use the address here , so we all can go find it if not the hp num or post code

thank you

notsonewbird
29-03-2006, 10:36 AM
sorry i meant the description of services being offered, not description of the location
i last time look at oasis(one ktv under reno), kallang theatre, squash court,(now the road there haywire), stadium (closed) leisure park (demolished) row of ware houses, tennis courts,
maybe UGLY can narrow down a bit, PM also can.
how "near" to ind***r sta***?
100m? 1k? 10k!!??
pardon my tone, petrol not cheap u know...

the description sound like the one @ temple street.

name: same type. very explicit. so to bro who dont believe bcos think name too obvious for AV to catch... think again.

service: massage with bikini. also same as service @ temple st. bro who say only TW have SG dont have, or dont believe bcos got swimsuit but no FJ... think again.

price: temple st one MUCH more expensive. hot pants BM cheaper. bikini BM most ex! for detail FR there do i search, i think still can find

bro Mambo got a point. maybe this guy serveying for competition against temple st. we wait maybe 3month see got new joint opening same concept as temple st one. hopefully he invest into this and we got new place to try.

BUT wasted my one hour doing recce. :(

devil1158
29-03-2006, 11:45 AM
hmmm... or is he refering to the ktv near mac...:(
last time i remember seeing newpaper advestment abt the ktv with ladies in swimsuit..

vicemeister
29-03-2006, 11:52 AM
"Foxtrot" has sent the bros on a wild goose chase, like the Foxtrot dance. :mad:

Maybe he is a Newpaper reporter with too much time on his hands, trying to write an article about how Samsters respond to such a fantasy HC....

AHGONG
29-03-2006, 12:07 PM
hmmm... or is he refering to the ktv near mac...:(
last time i remember seeing newpaper advestment abt the ktv with ladies in swimsuit..

that KTV is called zenneth...trust me...is not a spa....they r having thai dancer though.....Lets move on lah....dont tink there's such a spa....unless our threadstarter can verify...which i tink he dont even border...judging from his pts i tink bros has been zapping him.....

uglyrabbit28
29-03-2006, 12:28 PM
orrrhh................................... (yawn)

unfit
29-03-2006, 12:46 PM
what can i say ??? some ppl just have a kick in playing pranks... we are brothers "fucking" in arms in this little place called Sillypore!! why play prank? is it too boring in this plc till nothing to do but play games with bros who share the same interest?? anyway, there's always a thing call retribution:mad:

uglyrabbit28
29-03-2006, 02:07 PM
what can i say ??? some ppl just have a kick in playing pranks... we are brothers "fucking" in arms in this little place called Sillypore!! why play prank? is it too boring in this plc till nothing to do but play games with bros who share the same interest?? anyway, there's always a thing call retribution:mad:

I yawn because i am sick of all the stupid comments... you all can continue to say what you all want... a ffew of the bros has got the address to the place and are enjoying themselves now. I have Told them SPECIFICALLY NOT TO POST ANY FR here. so that this SPA will not be circulated or shared. Check my previous post on my recommendation. THose who have got my recommendations earlier should verify. Why enjoy the previous time and because u cannot find this SPA and start zapping me because of your stupidity or senseless ability in looking at the clues.

As i said earlier, i am retiring. and some dick heads will say why retire u still come back online. Then polish up your bloody english grammars first. I jus hate talking to stupid people. And I dun mind u all zapping me. This will be my last post. To all those bros who have enjoyed... Have a nice day and remember NOT to share this place.

kideddie
29-03-2006, 05:33 PM
helo allllll.............

lets stop all this. believe what u want to believe, and move on.

personally, i dont k now bro ugly rabbit, but have the opportunity to exchnage some info w him on Olive and also Novena HC. Hes a nice guy, and willing to offer info with no condition. So i will definitely will give him the benefit of doubt, and well mayb i can find the place.

bro, if you still reading, pls pm me. thks.

AHGONG
29-03-2006, 08:38 PM
As i said earlier, i am retiring. and some dick heads will say why retire u still come back online. Then polish up your bloody english grammars first. I jus hate talking to stupid people. And I dun mind u all zapping me. This will be my last post. To all those bros who have enjoyed... Have a nice day and remember NOT to share this place.[/QUOTE]

bro i respect that u want to keep this place exculsively to yourself and yr friends...but then why in the 1st place you wan to write this FR? I really don't understand your point. I tink some of the bros have PM u as regards to the place(including myslf) and you dont even have the Basic courtesy to reply back..even if you dont wan to share the place you could just reply bk saying you dont want to..and calling ppl stupid is very rude. So if u wan to retire and what you have said...pls do....i tink the bros here can do less a person such as you...........

nokiaman
29-03-2006, 09:04 PM
I was also wondering why he created this thread if he dont want to share.
Come on bro be truthful.

imaginative
30-03-2006, 01:42 PM
well said bro ah gong. well said.
why create a thread if don't want to share? wasting so many people's time typing, reading and driving around the place just to find nothing?
For goodness sake, pls retire and disappear.

uglyrabbit28
30-03-2006, 01:45 PM
bro i respect that u want to keep this place exculsively to yourself and yr friends...but then why in the 1st place you wan to write this FR? I really don't understand your point. I tink some of the bros have PM u as regards to the place(including myslf) and you dont even have the Basic courtesy to reply back..even if you dont wan to share the place you could just reply bk saying you dont want to..and calling ppl stupid is very rude. So if u wan to retire and what you have said...pls do....i tink the bros here can do less a person such as you...........[/QUOTE]

How stupid can a person gets?

imom
30-03-2006, 01:54 PM
...Then polish up your bloody english grammars first...

Haha... I just find it so damn funny that a mistake was made in a condescending remark that's berating others for bad grammar....

There's no 's' in 'grammar' bro... :D

imom
30-03-2006, 01:56 PM
...How stupid can a person gets?

Ooh, another one... :D

slider_72
30-03-2006, 01:57 PM
For a non-existent place, this thread sure has grown... bros, lets stop wasting time here and use our time sourcing for other playgrounds instead.

ROCK
30-03-2006, 02:06 PM
hello bros, no fighting lah. we are all here to care and share.
i tell you what i know okay. the place should be leisure drome
building, but i haven't been there for a long time, maybe bro rabbit
went there at this time they may have change management. this is the
best info i can give all bros here. if any bros is going there to recce, and
if it's true please let me know okay.

cheers

ButtKing
30-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Hahaha, I am picturing uglyrabbit sitting in a washing basin at home (with only his ass in the basin and his legs outside bcos its too small), with his mother in a bikini standing behind him scrubbing and massaging him...... damn uglyrabbit, if that's the kind of service you get (and laud about), I'll pay you $5 to keep the secret to yourself!

AHGONG
30-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Hahaha, I am picturing uglyrabbit sitting in a washing basin at home (with only his ass in the basin and his legs outside bcos its too small), with his mother in a bikini standing behind him scrubbing and massaging him...... damn uglyrabbit, if that's the kind of service you get (and laud about), I'll pay you $5 to keep the secret to yourself!

ok lah bro...let's move on with our lives...no need to create anymore attention to him..oh and let's not bring ppl mother in the pic lah..not nice lah..jus my 2 cents....cheers

jdi813
30-03-2006, 07:14 PM
... with his mother in a bikini standing behind him scrubbing and massaging him ...aiya bro no need to bring in fudder, mudder or anyone else la ... if he not forthcomin about this lobang so be it ... why get so worked up ... jus let the thread die naturally ... we were doing fine before this place was mentioned and we will continue to do fine without it ... no need for bros here to get so worked up over small issues like this ;)

Weekend cumin liao ... heh heh heh :D

Bradshaw
31-03-2006, 09:55 AM
How stupid can a person gets?

Are you refering to yourself? Poor thing, why call yourself stupid, even though everybody thinks you are a moron here. I pity you, so pls dun feel so bad about yourself ok? Because unlike others, i never think that you are a moron, at most only an idiot. So cheer up idiot!

Bayleaf
31-03-2006, 10:01 AM
I yawn because i am sick of all the stupid comments... you all can continue to say what you all want... a ffew of the bros has got the address to the place and are enjoying themselves now. I have Told them SPECIFICALLY NOT TO POST ANY FR here. so that this SPA will not be circulated or shared. Check my previous post on my recommendation. THose who have got my recommendations earlier should verify. Why enjoy the previous time and because u cannot find this SPA and start zapping me because of your stupidity or senseless ability in looking at the clues.

As i said earlier, i am retiring. and some dick heads will say why retire u still come back online. Then polish up your bloody english grammars first. I jus hate talking to stupid people. And I dun mind u all zapping me. This will be my last post. To all those bros who have enjoyed... Have a nice day and remember NOT to share this place.

Everyone listen, Bro Uglyrabbit is right, i am one who have pm him and he did hint to me not to post any FR here, because he din even reply me. Thus, he is referring to those bros who pm him, din get his reply, in the fantasing at home, and i am sure he s one of them!

Bradshaw
02-04-2006, 09:50 AM
What the hack ma, this uglyrabbit say wan to retire still come back read fr and zap pple's point, those who conflicted him. Careful to all bros!

Eastpipper
02-04-2006, 11:53 AM
btw who zapped me in this thread huh?
:confused:

Bayleaf
02-04-2006, 07:47 PM
btw who zapped me in this thread huh?
:confused:

Hmm..., i think you had mentioned to zap the thread-starter, like Bro Bradshaw who conflicted him earlier, that's why both of you are zapped by him. I may be the next one liao.

allenlim
02-04-2006, 08:36 PM
I think we shd close this topic for good... Wasting time!!

allenlim
02-04-2006, 08:37 PM
I think we shd close this topic for good!! Farking wasting time!!

apache
03-04-2006, 01:51 AM
wah lao oi, waste my time going through all the pages. i thought got new lobang but this thread leads to no conclusion. What a joke!

Let's stop this thread and stop wasting all bros' time.

uglyrabbit28
10-04-2006, 05:45 PM
HI Butt King,

So is it your turn to bonk ur mum yet.... are u still in the queue.... dun let her work so hard to support you... so has your dad manage to give u a doggy brother?

uglyrabbit28
10-04-2006, 05:52 PM
So Butt King,

How do you like that.... anyway i am a kid so what... but at least i got u stupid uncles going around.... hope all of you will get caught for visiting the masseus and prostitues. If not die of HIV/Aids... trust me.. one fine day all of you will be caught. hahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahahaahah......

jdi813
10-04-2006, 10:05 PM
... So is it your turn ... blah blah blah ... brother ...... blah blah blah ... hope all of you will get caught for visiting the masseus and prostitues. If not die of HIV/Aids ... trust me ... one fine day all of you will be caught ...u sibeh bo liao leh :mad: ... this thread was in the process of being buried and u dug it up again only to fill it up with all the personal attacks and quite a heavy load of BULLSHIT ... do like that make u feel damn shiok meh ??? Anyway ur last post is really out of line la :mad: ... why be so petty about his past comments ... be a man la let it go ... i'm sure u have better more interesting things to do than to post such worthless posts her in SBF tio bo