PDA

View Full Version : Hotel 81 / Fragrance Hotel

seesea
10-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Dear All ,

Will really appriciated to all if any one is kind enough to provide me with answer :

Does Hotel 81 etc still provide short time booking of rooms , ie $40 fro 2 hours etc ? :D

The last time i use such service was 15 years ago thus lost touch .

Thanks a lot for the help.

Tried to search online their website but till no vain... :(

4getful
10-03-2015, 08:26 PM
Can always go down personally n give them a visit or pick up the phone to give them a call. If yrs ago, the rate should be $15 or $18?, has nv visit them yrs ago, cos that time still don‘’t know what is called fucking, till prc gals rushed down in group then get to see what is a real hole look like n the types of holes. That time blur blur, always can only hear stories from friends say there r 3holes :)

concerto
10-03-2015, 08:34 PM
Current rate is $40 for 2 hours. If you have checked in before, the rate is $30.

Produce your IC.; they will be able to ascertain from their booking system whether you were previously a customer.

MichaelTCarter
10-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Yeah 40 bucks was for me last month.

getawayhard
11-03-2015, 12:34 AM
Just went to Fragrance last Wed. 2 hrs S$30.

TonyStarkMK8
11-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Dear All ,

Will really appriciated to all if any one is kind enough to provide me with answer :

Does Hotel 81 etc still provide short time booking of rooms , ie $40 fro 2 hours etc ? :D

Bro that's around the amount you have to pay for 2 hours. Do note that you are required to produce your own IC and the girl has to produce her passport if she's a foreigner. IC of any foreigner is not accepted by any of the hotels. If she's Singaporean then IC is fine.

That might not sound like any trouble but there's this once where my foreigner girl got her passport confiscated by the police during an AV raid in a KTV many many years back. She was only left with a slip of paper saying when must she leave the country. I do know of some hotels similar to 81 and fragrance where they accepts one IC. The girl could just follow without producing a passport ;)

drslump99
11-03-2015, 01:48 PM
to xxxhottie
Solid info, up you my humble 5 points

thanks

Download hotelquickly there are cheap hotels too.

Download the app hotelquickly on your phone

and key in " JTOHF" in your credit tab and FREE 30 dollars to offset your Staycay yay

313fhtrg
13-03-2015, 03:04 PM
heyy guys

need help I need to find cheap hotel for 3 hours. don't mind can help me?
cause I new .hehe. hope bro can help me out.
cause I want to bring my loca gf that place. but don't know any cheap place .

DrPussy
13-03-2015, 10:49 PM
Download hotelquickly there are cheap hotels too.

Download the app hotelquickly on your phone

and key in " JTOHF" in your credit tab and FREE 30 dollars to offset your Staycay yay

Thanks bro :D

yesscenter
13-03-2015, 10:59 PM
Dear All ,

Just back from 81 Jalan Sultan at 30.00 for 2 hrs. Room nice and quite large n nice shower area. Hotel 81 in geylang area cost 20.00 for 2 hrs.

I am their big customer,at least 5 times monthly

RedFrog
14-03-2015, 10:56 AM
heyy guys

need help I need to find cheap hotel for 3 hours. don't mind can help me?
cause I new .hehe. hope bro can help me out.
cause I want to bring my loca gf that place. but don't know any cheap place .

Why don't you call H81 and Fragrance to find out. Also try and google it. I am sure you can get more information from there.

solar_sky
08-07-2016, 05:18 AM
If the girl never visit the hotel before, assuming local or with work permit, will they take down their name into the system?

Just now I checked in with a girl. They just scan her ic. Didn't key in any info like those who are on passport.

Is it because the girl check in before?

Abcdefghijklmn
08-07-2016, 07:20 AM
If the girl never visit the hotel before, assuming local or with work permit, will they take down their name into the system?

Just now I checked in with a girl. They just scan her ic. Didn't key in any info like those who are on passport.

Is it because the girl check in before?

Scan = auto entry by machine so no human require to key in

charles19
08-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Depends which area you are at...most of the hotel 81 and fragrance don't allow transit...but at geylang area,they allow...like what other Bro said,it's around that price...

I also don't know why they need 2 passport/IC...but anyway they just scan the other party passport or IC only,never key in anything,so I guess should be safe...

solar_sky
08-07-2016, 08:41 AM
Scan = auto entry by machine so no human require to key in

Seems like bar code scanning only , no character recognition.

Or does this means all the while they key in something while holding the passport is to key in passport number only?
I always thought they key in passport details like passport number + name .

Alantino
08-07-2016, 09:12 AM
from barcode you can get the IC number...

welk
08-07-2016, 03:23 PM
If u have check in 81 before, your particulars will be in their system. Hence if u want to check on someone if they've been to 81 before, go make friends with the employees...