PDA

View Full Version : my stash of pics

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 03:19 PM
this is my collection of pics that I snipe. because since I started to own a smart phone for only 1 year, I am amazed at what a smart phone can do and its functions.

before that I only use normal flat 2g phone so, does not do much. I have take many snipe pics because I am very curious of what is surrounding me.

sometimes it is women who dress very sexy or put lots of make up and I trying to learn how to wear clothes and put make up like the normal Singaporean women.

I lack skills in makeup and dressing because I am more like 'Rachel Green' of Friends, tshirt, skirt and canvas shoes...

if you have similar pics and u manage to catch a glimpse of their text, feel free to tell the story here. :p

So I will start with this recent stash, last friday...

not on purpose but somehow i just curious of this chio bu. I admire her makeup skills because I do not know how to put make up. My face plain plain de.

I got up the bus and she was sitting right behind at the very last row, then the corner sit was empty, so I sat down.

then i noticed she was texting away furiously! I then steal a glance and saw that she was chatting with IVAN on wechat... showing Ivan the pic she just took while in bus. wah! i saw the MAGIC OF IPHONE! the pic she showed Ivan in wechat was so pretty IPHONE really can touch up the pic so well, and Ivan see her pic liao LAO NUA!

IVAN text back to her saying she pretty wor... then I saw he asked her what she doing during weekend, so she gei gei ask him back, "what do you mean?" "you mean this weekend isit"

IVAN said, "yeah what up to?" "I am surprised, first time know you i asked u out and u said ok" WOW! meaning did she just picked up IVAN from wechat just couple of days ago?!

she could sense i was staring but she chiobu so ya-ya lor. i look plain ma. then she switch to whatsapp! JIMMY! Jimmy saw her pic also LAO NUA big time. but Jimmy seems to be a bit reserved. I think she may have asked Jimmy out but Jimmy said he wants to rest at home. then you know what she said?! kekekekke!!!

She said to JIMMY of Whatsapp " ya, where got people every weekend go out" "I want to rest at home also!"

WARAO eh! you gian say gian, not going to loose 10million SGD when say gian right?! LOLS!

Here's how she look like. Tell me if she is your cup of tea or not, or more like spicy belachan or simply stale bread :D

There is an armpit shot sorry a bit blur but for armpit fans! Last 2 pics are blown up bigger for your sexcitement! ;)

acidicavex
10-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Support wahahahhaa

She is at her prime age! Over ripe but extremely horny :p

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Support wahahahhaa

kamsia bro!

simeh prime over ripe extremely horny. hmmm.... i have a fat friend, he said wanna sian her. but i dont knw her name le...

u knw, in her wechat, i saw she got so many surrounding her... and her list of wechatters and whatappers is like long until some say JB!

i jealous, i no have le kekekek!!! :D

watssupp
10-03-2015, 04:00 PM
Support wahahahhaa

Yes agree with u,can see from her look...
super thick make up to cover up
:D

Fishy78
10-03-2015, 04:48 PM
isit me old liao need wear specs or something?

the last 2nd pic how cum she like dont have eyeballs or eyes? see liao sibeh scary... :eek::eek::eek:

acidicavex
10-03-2015, 05:12 PM
kamsia bro!

simeh prime over ripe extremely horny. hmmm.... i have a fat friend, he said wanna sian her. but i dont knw her name le...

u knw, in her wechat, i saw she got so many surrounding her... and her list of wechatters and whatappers is like long until some say JB!

i jealous, i no have le kekekek!!! :D

U picky lar must be hahahaha
I think she have the mentality of no shark fish also can no fish , shrimps also makan......

Hahaha

acidicavex
10-03-2015, 05:13 PM
Yes agree with u,can see from her look...
super thick make up to cover up

Bro the important point is she want it !:D

watssupp
10-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Bro the important point is she want it !:D

Lol remind me of the show planet of the apes!!

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 05:25 PM
isit me old liao need wear specs or something?

the last 2nd pic how cum she like dont have eyeballs or eyes? see liao sibeh scary... :eek::eek::eek:

Sir, last 2nd pic is the famous eye make up. smokey eye make up.

i want to learn that. should have asked her for her name so that she can teach me. maybe i can exchange mobile with her. :eek:

haiz! too late!

synyster
10-03-2015, 05:33 PM
Sir, last 2nd pic is the famous eye make up. smokey eye make up.

i want to learn that. should have asked her for her name so that she can teach me. maybe i can exchange mobile with her. :eek:

haiz! too late!

should've find her on wechat la. sure can one

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 05:37 PM
U picky lar must be hahahaha
I think she have the mentality of no shark fish also can no fish , shrimps also makan......

Hahaha

BRO! i not picky la! really, i want to meet but mostly i kena problem here there so need to solve problem first ma! i everyday scratch head to solve problem u know, limbu is trouble shooter le! :p

then my this peng you, bro tinycork said he like is this type! muahahaha!!! :eek::D

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 05:41 PM
Lol remind me of the show planet of the apes!!

bro apes look like that meh! no la! so much different! u luan luan kong! :D

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2014/07/10/arts/09artsbeat-apes3/09artsbeat-apes3-articleInline-v2.jpg

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 05:42 PM
should've find her on wechat la. sure can one

sir, if u find her on wechat pls dont picha my lobang! :eek::D
wait let me try to remember where she alight on that bus route.

brb! i go check bus route!

Edit:
Around
Jln Toa Payoh - Aft Blk 195 bus stop, or St. Andrew's Jnr Sch bus stop

i remembered she alight le then got this over head bridge. the bustop is under it. aiya, i road idiot de. if someone drive me on that bus route i can point out to u lor... :o:p

acidicavex
10-03-2015, 05:48 PM
BRO! i not picky la! really, i want to meet but mostly i kena problem here there so need to solve problem first ma! i everyday scratch head to solve problem u know, limbu is trouble shooter le! :p

then my this peng you, bro tinycork said he like is this type! muahahaha!!! :eek::D

Aiyo its is not only about meet up lar sis.... like u mention her conversation on how she is fishing those guys......

U need to fish have a pool of fishes swimming in forst and not target specific type of fish hahahahaha u get it?

SHe fishing doesnt mean she not selective also..... although i am quite sure it written all over her face like a cougar waiting to pound on a deer or whatever hahahaha:p

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Aiyo its is not only about meet up lar sis.... like u mention her conversation on how she is fishing those guys......

U need to fish have a pool of fishes swimming in forst and not target specific type of fish hahahahaha u get it?

SHe fishing doesnt mean she not selective also..... although i am quite sure it written all over her face like a cougar waiting to pound on a deer or whatever hahahaha: p

I don't have fishing rod, never go fishing, how to even keep a pool of fishes?! last time young i only buy 1 fish, keep 1 fish, fighting fish! :D

WAH! u sibei sexperienced! how cum u know she like "a cougar waiting to pound on a deer"!!! :eek:

yah, i see her face and she wearing leopard prints like going to eat up all the guys she select in her list. i see her so busy keep going back and forth wechat and whatsapp and not only Ivan and Jimmy, got some others she spam her pic she took wearing that leopard print that day at 9.10am, then i got up the bus and walked to the end and saw she moved for the window seat to 2nd seat after she finished taking selfie, and center seat got a guy. think the guy must have know she took selfie and spam out.

i saw her selfie, WAH sibei swee le... if never use samsung NOTE 3, u wont knw her true face! she using iphone 5. hmmm... look like i need to get meself a iFOne le! my selfies not so swee n chio like her, my is au naturalle.

i see her selfie so chio and pretty and sweet, thats why i snipe her! :eek::D

synyster
10-03-2015, 06:08 PM
sir, if u find her on wechat pls dont picha my lobang! :eek::D
wait let me try to remember where she alight on that bus route.

brb! i go check bus route!

Edit:
Around
Jln Toa Payoh - Aft Blk 195 bus stop, or St. Andrew's Jnr Sch bus stop

i remembered she alight le then got this over head bridge. the bustop is under it. aiya, i road idiot de. if someone drive me on that bus route i can point out to u lor... :o:p

next time you go that bus stop and wait lo. shou zhu dai tu. worth it one right? instant improve your image no matter where or how.

hcg_explorer
10-03-2015, 06:12 PM
wow seh... Tok gong lah sis...

阿佬 support to the max sia...

discordpiggy
10-03-2015, 06:17 PM
wow seh... Tok gong lah sis...

阿佬 support to the max sia...

阿佬 kamsia!

last yr u said wan lim kopi till now u hear u le. eh?! how cum here! kekekeke!!!

i can buy u nice jipon sushi aiboh... we go "kinky" :D

hcg_explorer
10-03-2015, 06:21 PM
阿佬 kamsia!

last yr u said wan lim kopi till now u hear u le. eh?! how cum here! kekekeke!!!

i can buy u nice jipon sushi aiboh... we go "kinky" :D

PAI SEI PAI SEI.... 阿佬 timing buay ZHUN... damn bz with work and some other matters... how cum 阿佬 is here.. ha... gd qns... :D

discordpiggy
09-12-2015, 03:26 PM
How many girls are there in these pics below?! :eek::D

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/plastic%20surgery%20b%20afer%20pics.jpg

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/plastic%20surgery%20b%20afer%20pics%202.jpg

Darkside
09-12-2015, 04:38 PM

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/plastic%20surgery%20b%20afer%20pics.jpg

http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/plastic%20surgery%20b%20afer%20pics%202.jpg

一𠆤 one 1!!

urgg
09-12-2015, 05:23 PM

2013 is the year she look best.. before surgery? natural is beauty..

discordpiggy
09-12-2015, 05:43 PM
一𠆤 one 1!!

YEAH! you're right, sir! only ONE old woman! abv 45yo (2015)

2013 is the year she look best.. before surgery? natural is beauty..

wow u men can see or isit the name of the pic that gives away! lols!

Yes, agree with you. think the tighter, smaller chin and button nose is cuter. notice that in most dramas, K-dramas i mean, some of the lead female actress has button noses and not super pretty but they are cute.

i noticed she pumped some fats into her cheeks, made her eyes look "tighter", "open" up the eyes a little, cut up on the double eyelids and heightened up the nose a little.

you can also see she wears lot of makeup.... ;)

erazeratious
09-12-2015, 05:45 PM

I guess is just one person.

discordpiggy
09-12-2015, 05:48 PM
I guess is just one person.

yup as i had replied earlier. :D

Darkside
09-12-2015, 06:08 PM
YEAH! you're right, sir! only ONE old woman! abv 45yo (2015)

Looks good now. Will make many guys turn their head

wow u men can see or isit the name of the pic that gives away! lols!

Yes, agree with you. think the tighter, smaller chin and button nose is cuter. notice that in most dramas, K-dramas i mean, some of the lead female actress has button noses and not super pretty but they are cute.

i noticed she pumped some fats into her cheeks, made her eyes look "tighter", "open" up the eyes a little, cut up on the double eyelids and heightened up the nose a little.

you can also see she wears lot of makeup.... ;)

Looks good now will make many guys turn their heads

discordpiggy
10-03-2016, 12:13 PM
armpit pic.... hopefully can see. thanks! :D

https://sammyboyforum.nl/showpost.php?p=14316864&postcount=7