PDA

View Full Version : 50 shades of grey with Jennifer (my ex)

clustertrinket
05-03-2015, 05:59 PM
It was pretty quiet in the school compound on a Friday night. Half the lights had been turned out. Most of the students had left, save for some members of a uniform group who still hung around cleaning their equipment. There was also a staff meeting still in progress but no other teachers in sight.

Jennifer and I went to a classroom near one of the science laboratories. A curious stale smell of sulfur and ammonia still lingered in the air after a chemistry practical earlier that day. Jennifer closed the door behind her. I immediately grabbed her from behind and started to unzip her skirt.

"Hey!!" she shouted. "Naughty!"

"Not so loud lah, you idiot!" I shot back.

Then I roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her toward me. I kissed her wildly and pushed my tongue into her mouth and frenched her. Then I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground.

Jennifer squirmed and she tried to reach down and pull her skirt back up but I prevented her from doing so.

darkhorse
05-03-2015, 07:20 PM
First camper

clustertrinket
05-03-2015, 09:51 PM
"You scared what. You got wear FBT what," I said.

"Hehehehehe.... tell u a secret. Today I wear FBT without panties."

"Wa lao eh! That means during PE just now you were like ..... bare back?!?!"

Jennifer nodded.

"Wah piangz eh!"

We continue smooching and fondling and caressing each other. I was having a raging hard on by now. Jennifer was perspiring even though there was a cool breeze outside and we had let the wind in through the open window slits. I guess she was much more nervous than I was.

Me? I was an old hand at this. I knew we would not get caught at this time of the night.

I reached deep into Jennifer's blouse and started to grope her breasts. They felt warm and soft. She moaned softly and that only turned me on 100 times more. I locked my mouth onto her soft lips and twirled my tongue around hers and then sucked her deep. It felt so fucking good.

Jennifer's sweat was streaming down her neck. I licked it up the salty tang and that made her squirm even more. Her neck was one of the most sensitive areas. I tickled her neck with both my fingers as well as my tongue until she was practically giggling uncontrollably and begging me to stop but I continued and continued until she couldn't take it any more.

Then I grabbed her roughly again by the chin and forced my tongue deep into her mouth once more. She could barely breathe but I refused to let go. Not until I was done. That was how I let my gal know who was in charge.

pleasurehobby
05-03-2015, 11:36 PM
Like the languauge you use here. ;)

Ladyrain
05-03-2015, 11:40 PM
"This was how I let my girl know who was in charge."
So sexy.. :o

clustertrinket
06-03-2015, 03:07 AM
After a few minutes of intense petting and frenching, I let Jennifer catch her breath. In the stillness of the vacant classroom, the sound of her breathing was almost melodious, rhythmic. Her eyes grew soft in the dim light and I carefully kissed the beads of sweat off her damp forehead.

Jennifer was still nervous about getting intimate with a guy in school, but I was not about to ease up. I held her tightly and continued to kiss and fondle her, gently caressing her butt cheeks and running my hands up and down her smooth, athletic legs.

Jennifer tried to peer out of the window to see if there was anyone around. But I was quite confident there wasn't a soul nearby. This was a secluded part of the school compound and there would be not a soul around at this time of the night. The corridors were eerily silent and the only light coming into the classroom was soft and dim.

Jennifer's skirt was on the floor around her feet, and her white school blouse covered her FBT shorts, making it look like she was wearing nothing but panties.

Damn fucking sexy. Every schoolboy's dream come true. This was going to be real good.

I gently tugged at her FBT shorts and tried to take them off. Jennifer immediately squirmed and tried to wiggle her way out but the grasp of my arm around her waist was firm.

Then before she could make her customary protest, I cupped my hand over her mouth and kissed her breasts. Her blouse had become hot and drenched with her sweet perspiration. She smelled heavenly. The sweet aroma was hot and steamy and perfect and I could feel her heartbeat grow more rapid, sending pulsating waves through her toned body.

I couldn't stand it anymore. In one deft motion I picked Jennifer up, carried her to one corner of the classroom and placed her gently down on the floor. Then I climbed on top of her.

Jennifer protested and got frantic. "Nooo.... someone will come" she kept saying.

"Yeah that someone is gonna be me"

The next thing I knew, I had pulled both our shorts and underwear down to our ankles, and I was inside her, thrusting myself in her warm, wet pussy, and kissing and smooching her frantically. The sheer pleasure of being inside her hot, wet vagina was both exquisite and at the same time, almost unbearably intense.

The excitement was too much to bear. I locked my lips around hers and thrusted her forcefully until I came.

Raddy69
06-03-2015, 11:27 AM
Pitching up tent .

SimpleGuy099
06-03-2015, 03:39 PM
Very nicely written.. keep going :)

mcyeoh
06-03-2015, 04:56 PM
50 shades of grey with funny new generation singaporean people with funny fucked up genes...yeah that sound about right

suckmyballs
06-03-2015, 08:50 PM
Great start.

kirk
07-03-2015, 11:39 AM
Waiting for next instalment.