PDA

View Full Version : The slips away chance

SecretFetish
02-03-2015, 10:23 PM
Hi guys, I'm just wondering how many of us(or maybe its just me), innocently let a chance of doing something with someone slips away, I had many to mention actually, and I'd like to share a couple.

Couple of years ago I took up a short night course and I met this girl, she's mix blood, beijing + new zealand, she's 18 back then and we kind of get along pretty well. We go for supper together and hang out pretty often even when the course ended. She really pretty, especially her eyes.

One night when I sent her home, at about 1am plus, she ask if I was interested in taking a look at the roof of her carpark(A garden roof), so I said why not, so she brought me up to the roof, just two of us and we chatted awhile. She was sitting really close and she kept staring at me, so I asked whats wrong? She rolled her eyes and I was confused (Stupid right?), so she said nothing and walked off.

Couple of nights later she offered to bring me up to her neighborhood building roof to look at the night sky, the exact same thing happened, we walked, she stopped and stare and I stoned.

She then invited me to her house one afternoon, because her mum was not around, we had tea and believe it or not she was lightly dressed and we actually chat the whole afternoon, reading magazine on her bed, she told me she was cold (because the aircon is on) and i asked where she kept her blanket and so I went to get her a blanket and made her hot earl grey.

I hope I'm not thinking too much but she seems pissed, I always thought I was a good friend but then again, she never contact me ever since.

Anyone liked to share their story?

mcyeoh
03-03-2015, 10:51 AM
good, at least you are not a weak ASS NEW GENERATION SG GUY THAT THINKS WOTH HIS TINY PIMPLE SIZE DICK LIKE EVERY GUY HERE.....SEXUALLY PATHETIC AND USELESS....NO WONDER ALL NEW GENERATION SG SLUTS HAVE THE DELUSIONS OF BEING WITH A WHITE GUY DUE TO NG SG GUY USELENESS SEXUALLY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Red_Wine
03-03-2015, 12:16 PM
good, at least you are not a weak ASS NEW GENERATION SG GUY THAT THINKS WOTH HIS TINY PIMPLE SIZE DICK LIKE EVERY GUY HERE.....SEXUALLY PATHETIC AND USELESS....NO WONDER ALL NEW GENERATION SG SLUTS HAVE THE DELUSIONS OF BEING WITH A WHITE GUY DUE TO NG SG GUY USELENESS SEXUALLY.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hi, taken yr medicine today? Don't think about yr unhappy childhood again, I knew u were very hurts but just let it past. Hope u hv a speedy recovery.

mcyeoh
03-03-2015, 12:42 PM
Hi, taken yr medicine today? Don't think about yr unhappy childhood again, I knew u were very hurts but just let it past. Hope u hv a speedy recovery.
how i love it when an insecure nasty timid new generation singaporean guy reply back..why insecure much...why cant dominate women like i do..pathetic guy??

Steventan
03-03-2015, 12:52 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spot on. Agree with you.

bochapsing
03-03-2015, 01:42 PM
sometimes we are just trying too hard to be a gentleman...

diputs1269
03-03-2015, 01:48 PM

Yes, being too nice is cruel to yourself. :mad:

iluvp
03-03-2015, 03:08 PM

Nice guys never win fair ladies ?;)

SecretFetish
03-03-2015, 09:38 PM

Yes bro, sometimes i feel that too...

I used to have a close friend since sec, and while we were in poly, she was 3 timed by her bf, she found his sex clips with another 2 gf.

They broke up but she confessed to me that she was still having sex with that ex after that broke up, considering that she is seeking "revenge", of which i find that utterly ridiculous, she said "do once also do, twice also do, makes no difference". She further confessed that she have been having sex with various diff guys in class and she offer herself to me too, I was disappointed and tempted, but i rejected her. I tried talking sense to her but it didn't help, in returned she said some really nasty things to me, we started to drift apart. I'm glad i didn't took advantage of her while she was vulnerable, but sometimes I can't help but to think what if I did..

I would rather her telling me that she went back to her ex because she enjoyed having sex, rather than to tell me she was seeking revenge.

manure
03-03-2015, 10:11 PM
I used to have this colleague at work who liked me, but at that time I only had eyes for another girl. i had this really good friend who liked this colleague too.

One time when we were at butter, she took the chance to talk dirty and we drank alot. after that she kept grinding me at the dance floor and touch me all over. I did the same and explored her body. move my hands inside her bra and played with her nipples through her maxi dress. finger her from the outside too. tried not to be too obvious cause there were other colleagues around us.

after that i didn't bother to finish up as I really felt nothing for her. went home, slept. next day woke up, saw her text me about the night before. shortly after she called me and said she was feeling really horny and want to see my cock. asked me to go over to her house to do it, but i told her i really can't cause my best friend liked her and i liked someone else. she was disappointed and hung up. then she texted me for a few times to ask me whether i am really not going over. i told her nope, i really can't do it.

the next day she was attached with my best friend and that was it. sort of regret but i believe i did the right thing.

pleasurehobby
04-03-2015, 04:14 AM
Yes bro, sometimes i feel that too...

I used to have a close friend since sec, and while we were in poly, she was 3 timed by her bf, she found his sex clips with another 2 gf.

They broke up but she confessed to me that she was still having sex with that ex after that broke up, considering that she is seeking "revenge", of which i find that utterly ridiculous, she said "do once also do, twice also do, makes no difference". She further confessed that she have been having sex with various diff guys in class and she offer herself to me too, I was disappointed and tempted, but i rejected her. I tried talking sense to her but it didn't help, in returned she said some really nasty things to me, we started to drift apart. I'm glad i didn't took advantage of her while she was vulnerable, but sometimes I can't help but to think what if I did..

I would rather her telling me that she went back to her ex because she enjoyed having sex, rather than to tell me she was seeking revenge.

Good Job. ;)

SeniSeis
04-03-2015, 08:55 AM
I used to have this colleague at work who liked me, but at that time I only had eyes for another girl. i had this really good friend who liked this colleague too.

One time when we were at butter, she took the chance to talk dirty and we drank alot. after that she kept grinding me at the dance floor and touch me all over. I did the same and explored her body. move my hands inside her bra and played with her nipples through her maxi dress. finger her from the outside too. tried not to be too obvious cause there were other colleagues around us.

after that i didn't bother to finish up as I really felt nothing for her. went home, slept. next day woke up, saw her text me about the night before. shortly after she called me and said she was feeling really horny and want to see my cock. asked me to go over to her house to do it, but i told her i really can't cause my best friend liked her and i liked someone else. she was disappointed and hung up. then she texted me for a few times to ask me whether i am really not going over. i told her nope, i really can't do it.

the next day she was attached with my best friend and that was it. sort of regret but i believe i did the right thing.

Wow very admirable

Oldman13
04-03-2015, 10:25 AM
Wow, u been good.
So a happy ending to the story for your best friend?

r.fowler
04-03-2015, 04:00 PM
I had one too...

few years ago, my regular hairdresser called me, drunk at shanghai dolly... Went to pick her up, told me that her boyfriend was actually married..

Drove her to ECP the famous car park, she was crying throughout and showing me the photos they took together...

then she start kissing and touch me but i stopped her (the thing about me is I do not take advantage of intoxicated gers).. after she calm herself down, i sent her back...

next morning, she text me thanking me for being a gentlemen but said, she was all prepared to go bed with me last night cos i care for her...

SecretFetish
04-03-2015, 09:08 PM

I'm sure your friend will be so touched if he were to know what you did for me. Friend over dick

SecretFetish
04-03-2015, 09:09 PM
I had one too...

few years ago, my regular hairdresser called me, drunk at shanghai dolly... Went to pick her up, told me that her boyfriend was actually married..

Drove her to ECP the famous car park, she was crying throughout and showing me the photos they took together...

then she start kissing and touch me but i stopped her (the thing about me is I do not take advantage of intoxicated gers).. after she calm herself down, i sent her back...

next morning, she text me thanking me for being a gentlemen but said, she was all prepared to go bed with me last night cos i care for her...

Still got visit her salon after that?

manure
04-03-2015, 11:32 PM
Wow, u been good.
So a happy ending to the story for your best friend?
Yep, there are still together now. 2 years+ already

I'm sure your friend will be so touched if he were to know what you did for me. Friend over dick
Actually maybe he would be furious I made out with her, or hate her for initiating sex with me. i think the funny thing is 1 year later she still told me she wonder what would have happened if i went over that day.

r.fowler
09-03-2015, 10:14 PM
Still got visit her salon after that?

No more... chances that slip away...

cos after that night, she act distance from me liao. :o

fatelife
09-03-2015, 11:02 PM
Thumb up for the bro sharing big head over small head story!!!

I share mine while in primary sch ! Lol
I had this close gf but not steady.. Went her house a few times after school and yea we play on bed like jumping and flipping on the bed... Nothing happened.. Too innocent to think... If now I may have....

SharkMan
10-03-2015, 12:23 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF is wrong with you? You only post negative remarks that are completely unconstructive. Zapping you for being an idiot

mcyeoh
10-03-2015, 10:20 AM
WTF is wrong with you? You only post negative remarks that are completely unconstructive. Zapping you for being an idiot
wow another fucked up insecure sg guy haha

edvil
10-03-2015, 12:33 PM
wow another fucked up insecure sg guy haha

Alamak, forgot your depression medication again???
Want to recover fast must remember to take your medication on regular basis, dont skip your dosage.
Calm down and go take your medicine now.
Hope you recover fast.

mcyeoh
10-03-2015, 04:24 PM
Alamak, forgot your depression medication again???
Want to recover fast must remember to take your medication on regular basis, dont skip your dosage.
Calm down and go take your medicine now.
Hope you recover fast.
hahaha this insecure nasty new generation singaporean guy again..why?? still cant retrieve your CPF properly??? funny fuck-less fucker

mcyeoh
10-03-2015, 04:26 PM
hahaha so insecure that you got to zap ...hi insecure man