PDA

View Full Version : STD alert WH43

RawisWar3
02-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Those who is G10 regular or customers, please be aware she contracted STD unknowingly and may have passed it on to those insisting on raw bbbj or sex. I know I will get flamed for this like trying to break girls rice bowl but please just get tested, because she didnt know she had STD and may had inadvertently passed on STD to some Bro here. I do this with the best of intentions. Just get tested and cured early. Please, for your sake and family.

Regards

RawisWar

zan888
03-03-2015, 08:06 AM
Yeah heard this from my regular too. Apparently she has a few regulars who she infected as well but never tell them about it. So if they do bbbj with other girls and you are the person after, then suay lor.

bonkning
03-03-2015, 12:17 PM
Izzit...i only got covered bj leh...thot most of them cbj.

gunner
03-03-2015, 01:21 PM
What exact is the disease name and the symptoms?

zan888
03-03-2015, 02:37 PM
What exact is the disease name and the symptoms?

Can someone go smell g10 pussy and confirm? She not my cup of tea lol

BernardStar123
03-03-2015, 07:06 PM
I suggest anti vice do a thorough health screen on all working girls.Too many girls providing raw nowadays.Brothers will be more tempted to try raw if provided and think they are the special ones....Sad to say, some may kena these diseases unknowingly.Or anti vice may impose a stop work order if one of the girls caught with these STD,same MOM.

cassano10
03-03-2015, 07:25 PM
Poor g10.

She doesn't looks like the sort who would provide raw. Wonder if the rest of the gals in the house ganna as well if the infected customers butterfly the rest?

RawisWar3
03-03-2015, 08:01 PM
I suggest anti vice do a thorough health screen on all working girls.Too many girls providing raw nowadays.Brothers will be more tempted to try raw if provided and think they are the special ones....Sad to say, some may kena these diseases unknowingly.Or anti vice may impose a stop work order if one of the girls caught with these STD,same MOM.

She was issued a work stop order for ten days. In the interim was taking antiviral injections to suppress the STD. Now symptom free but who knows if STD is completely gone or merely suppressed. She has a bf but didn't tell him to go testing or treatment cos obviously it would reveal she raw with few other customers. Those customers thought they got special and indeed it is special lo.

heiyaoguai
03-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Best to avoid this house and go safer houses...alot ppl kena not just from G10 but from others too...got problem with the girls..

BernardStar123
03-03-2015, 10:18 PM
can share which are the girls? ORD already?

francesco
03-03-2015, 11:56 PM
Best to avoid this house and go safer houses...alot ppl kena not just from G10 but from others too...got problem with the girls..

wu nya bo?
av still do nothing if got "outbreak"?

Konnichiwawa
04-03-2015, 09:53 AM
One of my buddy who is a pilot kena hiv And kena sack cos cant pass medical test. Now he can only drive taxi uber. Many ppl thought I talking cock and bullshiting, now the truth is here

Those who is G10 regular or customers, please be aware she contracted STD unknowingly and may have passed it on to those insisting on raw bbbj or sex. I know I will get flamed for this like trying to break girls rice bowl but please just get tested, because she didnt know she had STD and may had inadvertently passed on STD to some Bro here. I do this with the best of intentions. Just get tested and cured early. Please, for your sake and family.

Regards

RawisWar

ffun161
04-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Some STD not screened by DSC
HIV will be screened
Those STD not screened are not life threatening
Anyway, there is always a risk of anything including crossing the road

cassano10
04-03-2015, 07:51 PM
She was issued a work stop order for ten days. In the interim was taking antiviral injections to suppress the STD. Now symptom free but who knows if STD is completely gone or merely suppressed. She has a bf but didn't tell him to go testing or treatment cos obviously it would reveal she raw with few other customers. Those customers thought they got special and indeed it is special lo.

Maybe it was the bf who passed the std to her? How cum u know so much ah? Okt?

arte
04-03-2015, 10:55 PM

Just curious, how in the world do you know stuff like these?

Blutengel
04-03-2015, 11:16 PM
Just curious, how in the world do you know stuff like these?
May be he working on AV, CDC or WH43.

cassano10
05-03-2015, 01:31 AM
She was issued a work stop order for ten days. In the interim was taking antiviral injections to suppress the STD. Now symptom free but who knows if STD is completely gone or merely suppressed.

Ever heard from g9 that many in this house like ex g1, g8 & g10 who left last year always go golden mile to take injections from private doctor to avoid detection of std during monthly visits of Kelantan. Dunno she bull shit or true...
G9 branded ex g1 & g10 as the raw gals and she say she will boycott ex customers of them if they visit her.

lhmaaa
05-03-2015, 02:26 AM

WL offering raw are potential STD carrier endanger us, better to know who they are

heiyaoguai
05-03-2015, 09:02 AM
best to avoid this house completely, no point playing a guessing game and hoping you strike...chances are when you strike, you will strike an STD:D

Geylang so many gems in different houses why take a gamble here?;):o

RawisWar3
05-03-2015, 09:05 AM
Ever heard from g9 that many in this house like ex g1, g8 & g10 who left last year always go golden mile to take injections from private doctor to avoid detection of std during monthly visits of Kelantan. Dunno she bull shit or true...
G9 branded ex g1 & g10 as the raw gals and she say she will boycott ex customers of them if they visit her.

Yes I understand this is true except for one thing, the girls here cannot reject the customers generally speaking It is normal for OKT to encourage the girls to do extra if they dare to attract business and will often push the so called popular girls that will do "specials" in hope of returning customers. It is not fair to divulge/condemn these girls by revealing their number w/o investigation but just be aware that if you can do special, may other would have done before you.

For those in medical field, they will know that virus infection cannot be "cured", hence Human papillomavirus( warts), herpes and hepatitis can be symptomatically suppressed but will reside in the patient's spinal column/brain/mucus linings awaiting to be resurfaced again, when the body immunity is weaked. Hence, it is possible to get anti-viral boost before test to lower the detection possibiliy before CDC test. In fact it is well know that anti-viral cocktails can reduce the HIV antibody trace so low that the patient appears "cured" but it is a false negative.

Even bacterium inflection like Syphilis is not easy to eradicate due to the possibility it resides in the brain's lining and after primary infection which symptoms may be very mild and, like the chancre of primary syphilis, will disappear without treatment. The signs of secondary syphilis may come and go over the next 1 to 2 years of the disease. At that stage it is regarded as latent syphilis during which the disease is no longer contagious and no symptoms are present. Many people would not be aware they suffer from syphilis and hence they do not seek treatment resulting in the possibility of tertiary Syphilis

Approximately one-third of people who have had secondary syphilis go on to develop the complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis, in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even for decades. Late syphilis can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurologic problems, heart disease, and death.

Please be ware one of the most common symptoms of an STD is no symptoms. So it’s important to go for check-ups. 80 percent of women and 40 percent of men diagnosed may not experience symptoms.

You have a responsibility towards yourself. Even if you take that responsibility lightly, do consider you would likely pass it on to your partner/gf/wife or worst children. They are innocent.

GLer
05-03-2015, 12:25 PM
This house is thai or china

BernardStar123
05-03-2015, 04:58 PM

Pls add G9 into the list of raw gals.I am one of the guys that kena boycott by her.she say I am ex g1 customer so must be dirty.
But she herself also raw with her customers n allow creampie too.

paulcum2sooon
05-03-2015, 08:19 PM
This house is thai or china

Bro..this is Thai house.

I've patronized this place last year... My experience .. After my 2nd visit.. No moe cbj but bbbj... I stopped going after observing some of their practices ... I won't specify publicly to avoid offending, profiling, discriminating.. Etc.

Play safe.

Konnichiwawa
05-03-2015, 08:20 PM
Bro my buddy kena Hiv, what your advices to all bro here?

Yes I understand this is true except for one thing, the girls here cannot reject the customers generally speaking It is normal for OKT to encourage the girls to do extra if they dare to attract business and will often push the so called popular girls that will do "specials" in hope of returning customers. It is not fair to divulge/condemn these girls by revealing their number w/o investigation but just be aware that if you can do special, may other would have done before you.

For those in medical field, they will know that virus infection cannot be "cured", hence Human papillomavirus( warts), herpes and hepatitis can be symptomatically suppressed but will reside in the patient's spinal column/brain/mucus linings awaiting to be resurfaced again, when the body immunity is weaked. Hence, it is possible to get anti-viral boost before test to lower the detection possibiliy before CDC test. In fact it is well know that anti-viral cocktails can reduce the HIV antibody trace so low that the patient appears "cured" but it is a false negative.

Even bacterium inflection like Syphilis is not easy to eradicate due to the possibility it resides in the brain's lining and after primary infection which symptoms may be very mild and, like the chancre of primary syphilis, will disappear without treatment. The signs of secondary syphilis may come and go over the next 1 to 2 years of the disease. At that stage it is regarded as latent syphilis during which the disease is no longer contagious and no symptoms are present. Many people would not be aware they suffer from syphilis and hence they do not seek treatment resulting in the possibility of tertiary Syphilis

Approximately one-third of people who have had secondary syphilis go on to develop the complications of late, or tertiary, syphilis, in which the bacteria damage the heart, eyes, brain, nervous system, bones, joints, or almost any other part of the body. This stage can last for years, or even for decades. Late syphilis can result in mental illness, blindness, other neurologic problems, heart disease, and death.

Please be ware one of the most common symptoms of an STD is no symptoms. So it’s important to go for check-ups. 80 percent of women and 40 percent of men diagnosed may not experience symptoms.

You have a responsibility towards yourself. Even if you take that responsibility lightly, do consider you would likely pass it on to your partner/gf/wife or worst children. They are innocent.

francesco
05-03-2015, 08:51 PM
Bro..this is Thai house.

I've patronized this place last year... My experience .. After my 2nd visit.. No moe cbj but bbbj... I stopped going after observing some of their practices ... I won't specify publicly to avoid offending, profiling, discriminating.. Etc.

Play safe.

pm u bro ...

Devilboy1244
06-03-2015, 12:05 AM
Pls add G9 into the list of raw gals.I am one of the guys that kena boycott by her.she say I am ex g1 customer so must be dirty.

How you know she raw with customers when she boycott by her? U hid below her bed and saw it?

GLer
06-03-2015, 12:21 AM
The raw mentioned here as in raw sex?! Wtf so daring?!!

AceSpecter
06-03-2015, 12:24 AM

I doubt G9 herself raw with her customers as she always do not compromise on safety.

She is really strict and is very particular on cleanliness.

In my opinion, the reason for her boycotting certain WL's customers from the same house is that she knows they provide raw. By doing so is to protect herself and not to get into trouble.

Stay safe, live long & prosper

nc52
06-03-2015, 12:25 AM
G2045 Chinese did raw bbbj last time I went there

francesco
06-03-2015, 08:10 AM
How you know she raw with customers when she boycott by her? U hid below her bed and saw it?

most likely sabo case by unhappy lukha...

i agree her cleanliness is top notch til "annoying" level sometimes 😄
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12689545&postcount=126

Konnichiwawa
06-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Bro you don't know meh, some wl provide raw sex means no condom needed and my buddy kena hiv because of that. I WAS OFFERED A RAW ASs sex by a WL , luckily I rejected cos if not I will be like buddy kena hiv and kena sack on my job as CEO

The raw mentioned here as in raw sex?! Wtf so daring?!!

BernardStar123
06-03-2015, 03:52 PM
Bro you don't know meh, some wl provide raw sex means no condom needed and my buddy kena hiv because of that. I WAS OFFERED A RAW ASs sex by a WL , luckily I rejected cos if not I will be like buddy kena hiv and kena sack on my job as CEO

CEO so free can see forum? We all know there is a risk of contracting diseases if no protection....not only HIV can kill.cancer can kill.we not here to condemn certain girls.if just want write story,just write with no particular girls mention.G1 is plying her trade now in some other countries.G9 offer raw to those she like.why I know? bcos someone else got it.I also got raw from girls here and there.luckily my checkups are fine but kena counseling from doctor

BernardStar123
06-03-2015, 04:00 PM

I not so free to sabo any girl although I am not a CEO.i write based on certain feedbacks I receive.These girls either use KC traps or raws to entice customers to rtf.Business is very tough for them too.whatever posts being posted here are just for our reference.up to u guys to believe. Chiwawa can also claim to be US president and promote use of condoms strictly

subarutay
06-03-2015, 04:24 PM

CEO = Chief Entertainment Officer.

paulcum2sooon
09-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Golden rules:
- Play safe
- this trade is non exclusive: girls who offer raw will probably offer not you but others
- oral sex intimacy: build trust first, it's not risk free but at least calculated (in some ways)
- look out for trends : if house girls all or many start offering a raw deal.. Time to let the house cool down and change hunting ground

Just a humble opinion...

Konnichiwawa
12-03-2015, 03:09 PM
How about wear 10condom , 10 times more safer

Golden rules:
- Play safe
- this trade is non exclusive: girls who offer raw will probably offer not you but others
- oral sex intimacy: build trust first, it's not risk free but at least calculated (in some ways)
- look out for trends : if house girls all or many start offering a raw deal.. Time to let the house cool down and change hunting ground

Just a humble opinion...

BigBro
26-03-2015, 11:30 PM
Well. If everyone uses condoms, none of the overly-concerned bros here need to be overly-concerned

lhmaaa
27-03-2015, 01:01 AM
Heard that many PRC girls not interested to come cos
- PRC back to biz gradually, pricing goes up, less service
- GL biz goes down, pricing not particular attractive, service demanding (GL one session = 1 hour (cat 50) = 1 service + 1 FJ vs PRC one session = 1.5 - 2 hour = 1 service + 2 FJ, less tiring, also many not like frenching & painting, not standard service in PRC)
- GL small market, same group of customers, unless extremely outstanding face or body, good biz depends on RTF, AP only last for initial few months, need to offer extra e.g. raw, anal, sm, etc to maintain good RTF and compete new batch every few months

as a result, less attractive market to them now and difficult to get good one compared to years ago.

korean
27-03-2015, 10:23 AM
- GL biz goes down, pricing not particular attractive, service demanding (GL one session = 1 hour (cat 50) = 1 service + 1 FJ vs PRC one session = 1.5 - 2 hour = 1 service + 2 FJ, less tiring, also many not like frenching & painting, not standard service in PRC)
- GL small market, same group of customers, unless extremely outstanding face or body, good biz depends on RTF, AP only last for initial few months, need to offer extra e.g. raw, anal, sm, etc to maintain good RTF and compete new batch every few months

as a result, less attractive market to them now and difficult to get good one compared to years ago.

Some gals die die also don't wanna work in prc coz afraid get caught and jail term half a year family will know.

Konnichiwawa
29-03-2015, 09:18 AM
many of them cannot cuming back because of kena h1v

Ray06
01-04-2015, 02:06 PM
[QUOTE=lhmaaa;12814427]Heard that many PRC girls not interested to come cos

Bro,
you sure they need to offer raw to keep customers going back?

Konnichiwawa
01-04-2015, 07:18 PM
Bro u go check with CDC how many new h1v join last year, and just one of them go gaylang the whole place kena, moreover my buddy told me he was offer raw and he regret cos the wl hole so loosen and many bro poke already that why his bro no feelings cos loosen hole too loose and old

[QUOTE=lhmaaa;12814427]Heard that many PRC girls not interested to come cos

Bro,
you sure they need to offer raw to keep customers going back?

tendertail1
08-04-2015, 01:24 PM
Hi any update from this house? Have the girl go home?

singmarine
08-04-2015, 03:03 PM
I heard someone kenna STD then go around going raw & creampie with countless ang pais without them knowing...

Konnichiwawa
08-04-2015, 03:22 PM
My buddy told me who kena H1v through bbbj fr wl. The wl fail M test and have her white card cancelled, she still here cos she appealing her case and she seeking for continuing working as chicken. I heard her okt already book airticket and she leaving soon

Hi any update from this house? Have the girl go home?

ffun161
08-04-2015, 04:27 PM
If it's really the HIV then the house would have been closed now already
The house is still open now means at least not Hiv
Last time visit last week still see: 11, 12, 8, 15 so at least not them

Konnichiwawa
08-04-2015, 06:47 PM
Bro u wrong lah, how come my buddy kena h1v and sack from flying job but only he kena sack and not the whole aeroplane company. Don't be stupid lah

If it's really the HIV then the house would have been closed now already
The house is still open now means at least not Hiv
Last time visit last week still see: 11, 12, 8, 15 so at least not them

cassano10
08-04-2015, 08:14 PM

What happen to your Tirak g9?

Konnichiwawa
09-04-2015, 06:55 PM
I think he also kena h1v fr a bbbj of wl

bluejack
16-04-2015, 10:52 PM
How about wear 10condom , 10 times more safer

"more safer" ??

what kind of company got piece of shit like you as ceo ?:confused:

galaxyass
26-04-2015, 09:13 PM

G9 no more liao :eek::eek::eek:

Konnichiwawa
26-04-2015, 10:18 PM
u should try wearing 10cd

"more safer" ??

what kind of company got piece of shit like you as ceo ?:confused:

1KnightinBKK
29-04-2015, 02:11 AM
Spoke to OKT, it wasn't due to STD. Someone in the house violated the law, won't say more.

NNKS
30-04-2015, 04:51 PM
what mean WH43??

galaxyass
01-05-2015, 05:28 AM
Spoke to OKT, it wasn't due to STD. Someone in the house violated the law, won't say more.

So its closed forever?:eek::eek:

Konnichiwawa
01-05-2015, 11:05 AM
One of the wl kena AIds so closE Forever

So its closed forever?:eek::eek:

ffun161
02-05-2015, 02:49 PM
The house is closed now?:eek:

lhmaaa
02-05-2015, 03:15 PM
The house is closed now?:eek:

Passed by last night and it was closed, not sure if permanent or not

ffun161
02-05-2015, 06:05 PM
Passed by last night and it was closed, not sure if permanent or not

Some girls already transfered to other house
At least will be a long term closure

francesco
02-05-2015, 06:35 PM
Some girls already transfered to other house
At least will be a long term closure

do u know which girl go to which house?

cassano10
03-05-2015, 12:26 AM
Heard from L8h45 OKT that 4 of WH43 gals were transferred to L8h45.

Any bro knows which gals were transferred to L8h45?

1KnightinBKK
03-05-2015, 02:44 AM
About 3-4 months pending investigation. It's NOT due to STD. Stop the fear mongering.

BernardStar123
03-05-2015, 03:42 AM
Anyone knows where G12 transfer to.Tnanks

francesco
03-05-2015, 09:29 AM
Heard from L8h45 OKT that 4 of WH43 gals were transferred to L8h45.

Any bro knows which gals were transferred to L8h45?

ahh that explains why the new girls come so early:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12810828&postcount=5
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12974163&postcount=10

khop khun bro

ffun161
03-05-2015, 10:15 AM
Any bro know where G7 goes?
Thanks

francesco
03-05-2015, 12:24 PM
Thanks

she is your fave wl too eh :D?

heiyaoguai
03-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Thanks

Doesn't matter about this wl. Geylang has so many better gems to try out:D;):p

Waiting for your next new FR.;)

ffun161
03-05-2015, 01:21 PM
she is your fave wl too eh :D?

1 of my fav:D
Bro know where she goes?

heiyaoguai
03-05-2015, 04:14 PM
I'm quite interested in this favourite list of yours...would you mind sharing it here?:D;):p:o

francesco
03-05-2015, 08:25 PM
1 of my fav:D
Bro know where she goes?

not sure i want to know too :D
maybe 845? will drop by again soon to find out who the 3 "new" girls are...

Garfoo
03-05-2015, 08:46 PM
About 3-4 months pending investigation. It's NOT due to STD. Stop the fear mongering.

From what I understand, it was a drug case involving 2 WLs. Probably a tip-off. Apparently, 2 WLs came back from an outing and shortly after there was a raid. Both were found to be in possession and I understand is being housed in Changi. House suspended for 3 months.

Beckham07
03-05-2015, 08:51 PM
Thanks

According to L8h45 okt, 4 gals were transferred to his house from WH43.
g1, g7, g8 and g9.

francesco
04-05-2015, 07:41 PM
g1, g7, g8 and g9.

hoseh liao, thx alot!
up u

NNKS
08-05-2015, 02:00 PM
what mean WH43? Where is it?

aftdate
09-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Wow, if it is the WLs who abused drugs then the shop and okt should not be punished. It is not fair.

Beckham07
09-05-2015, 11:23 AM
Same principle if nsf abuse drugs in bunk, what do u think will happen to the ps pc and oc? Sign extra of cos.

the authorities will say, why never ensure?

3someking
09-05-2015, 11:55 AM
g1, g7, g8 and g9.

Why are these 4 gals transferred?