PDA

View Full Version : Any good suggestion from mine bros??

lancer92
16-03-2006, 02:33 PM
Hey bros out there,recently i encounter some prob when im cheonging in the ktv those afternoon session 1 lah.....went in the room just like before then all the prc cheong in and all sore of blar blar blar....i call for 2 to sit wif mi cos not bad looking mah ....after 15mins theres another one coming looking quite chio and asking around who she can sit wif.I saw her like V pity then call she sit wif mi and tcss lar.after a while when the other prc left to attended other room she ask mi whenther wanna go for some fun.Aiya to cut the story short,$80 bj 100 fj in the fucking toliet....i argree in the fj thing went to the toliet put on the rubber then start to bang.
After abt 5 mins cum liao but being a little kiasu i just let mine dick in her pussy and ramm abit longer....THE THING START!! the rubber came off while i still ramming and the fucker prc tot i took off the rubber and kao bei kao bu fucker leh..demanded extra 50 from im ...im the sort of person dun want trouble and as long as money can settle i ok 1.After tat she took mine hp and call her hp.Mean wanna have mine phone no. SAY IF GOT ANYTHING WILL CALL MI TO COMPANSATE ..LIKE pregnant or std etc.....wat the fuck man ...ANY BROS ENCOUNTER THIS TYPE OF THINGS ?? AND WAT U GUYS REC??:mad:

ahpaul25
16-03-2006, 03:23 PM
I encounter sure problem before, that the condom wear off, but nothing happen to me lah, she ask me to go and wear a new condom and continue lah. Think u are going to be their prey soon......bcos u don know china ger thinking.....haiz....:D

1) Which KTV u going? U got her contact?
2) The ger from which provision?
3) Did the ger call u today to ask for any compensation? How firm is that she really mean it or trying to get yr contact, so u can support her next time.
4) Did u really cont. to fuk her when the condom is wear off?
5) Do u look yandao or normal looking?

Pls reply all above.

lancer92
16-03-2006, 03:26 PM
bros out there any sugession that can get mi out of this mess damm sian leh....dunno wat she do next....cheebye pregnan later charge under mi man

darkboy
16-03-2006, 03:34 PM
errr.... change hp number?? :o

alf98
16-03-2006, 03:34 PM
bros out there any sugession that can get mi out of this mess damm sian leh....dunno wat she do next....cheebye pregnan later charge under mi man
Hi!! Brather!!! Tell her to fuck off lah....Or change your HP number....KNN where got such thing as she pregnant see U one...Is her job mah comes with that complication lor.....U have done enough...so don't worry my frend....:)

Siong2
16-03-2006, 03:48 PM
Change number, fo from that place and call your friend to shift place if she knows that they know you.

She now like taking you as her free insurance, anything come look for you? you not that stupid right?:o

AlexWee
16-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Sorrie to hear about this.Got very careful.Once cum better withdraw fast esp in the toilet.The con slipped and then u kena. Not only kena pregnat but also kena stds. I suggest. The pregnat thing no worry.Only a threat to blackmail u.Change u mobile like the other bros advised.

U should go for a std check up to make sure u safe and clean.

I hope bros all learn from this. Thank bro for sharing this. I hope nothing will come out of this. Most imp u safe and well. The pregnat thing is just a threat.No worry. Change you mobile. Good to highlight this.

Thanks bro for sharing.Be very careful bros ktv and casual pickups,These prcs are very smart.Money matters. So please be very careful.

Keep well.

Rof|maoxz
16-03-2006, 04:36 PM
....I call for 2 to sit wif mi cos not bad looking mah ....after 15mins theres another one coming looking quite chio and asking around who she can sit wif.I saw her like V pity....Aiya to cut the story short,$80 bj 100 fj in the fucking toliet....i argree in the fj thing went to the toliet put on the rubber then start to bang.

THE THING START!! the rubber came off while i still ramming and the fucker prc tot i took off the rubber and kao bei kao bu fucker leh..demanded extra 50 from im ...im the sort of person dun want trouble and as long as money can settle i ok 1. After tat she took mine hp and call her hp. Mean wanna have mine phone no. SAY IF GOT ANYTHING WILL CALL MI TO COMPANSATE .. LIKE pregnant or std etc.....wat the fuck man ...ANY BROS ENCOUNTER THIS TYPE OF THINGS ?? AND WAT U GUYS REC?? :mad:

Another case of "Great sex went horribly wrong". Do you mean to say that you still ram her after ejaculated? KTV muz be started with B huh. This slut's tactics quite familiar lay. I can't understand your mind has become cranky at that time till she was able to took your HP away and threatened you back. I'm so sorry below are your consequences.

Change HP? Of course! unless you wish to be pestered by this slut.
Avoid this joint? Most likely, and you might even have to avoid some others because she may hopped from one joint to another.
Bad dreams? Lost of appetite? Terrified of sex? :eek:

Bro, we are not philanthropists lah and these KTVs are no charity foundation either. Next time don't use the word "pity". You are just another hum sup fellow.

Rof|maoxz
16-03-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi!! Brather!!! Tell her to fuck off lah....Or change your HP number....KNN where got such thing as she pregnant see U one...Is her job mah comes with that complication lor.....U have done enough...so don't worry my frend....

Hi Brather, can dun mind help this poor bro out? He needs morale booster like you. :D

Your statement in bold should happened after the nasty incident, and not after she took the HP away. What the slut wanted was $$$, and poor bro should give her abit more to close the case. Nowadays condoms so slippery meh? :rolleyes: Paiseh hor, me paper general can't offer you instant help except praying for you.

Pokimon1
16-03-2006, 05:08 PM
So sorry to hear of your problem.

IMHO no need even to change HP number. If the bitch calls up, tell her you will report her to the police for harrassment.

As for being pregnant, you can always demand a DNA test to prove your paternity. Heaven knows how many people have screwed her before and after you.

I should imagine a girl in this line would not want unecessary trouble. Not good for her business.

That's my personal opinion. Don't know if I'm right or wrong.

Any brothers care to comment?

warmachine
16-03-2006, 05:34 PM
If u are married and with family, I will suggest that you change your phone number. :D

Rof|maoxz
16-03-2006, 05:44 PM
That's my personal opinion. Don't know if I'm right or wrong.

Any brothers care to comment?

You settle everything? Going for a booze?

Big Sexy
16-03-2006, 05:48 PM
lancer92

you should be worrying about contacting HIV or Std from her instead of thinking about what you should do now........ whta's done cannot be undone.. like someone mentioned.. change your ph number if necessary.. but dont go fuck her off coz it wasn;t her fault as well.

mahalosux
16-03-2006, 05:52 PM
After abt 5 mins cum liao but being a little kiasu i just let mine dick in her pussy and ramm abit longer....

Hahaha..u really champ!!:eek: :D

mahalosux
16-03-2006, 05:54 PM
Bro, we are not philanthropists lah and these KTVs are no charity foundation either. Next time don't use the word "pity". You are just another hum sup fellow.

agrees totally, u can simply read his mind....:D

Rof|maoxz
16-03-2006, 06:00 PM
agrees totally, just a typical chiongster excuse....

You also everything okie?

mahalosux
16-03-2006, 06:08 PM
You also everything okie?

no lah..sometime...i see ok become not ok..and not ok become ok...damn that time i mistake a viet for PRC...must bang wall liaozz...:(

Big Sexy
16-03-2006, 06:12 PM
maha... next time dont be so silly... don;t go bang wall... if really need to bang wall... go and take DNAT head and bang on the wall.. :D

no lah..sometime...i see ok become not ok..and not ok become ok...damn that time i mistake a viet for PRC...must bang wall liaozz...:(

mahalosux
16-03-2006, 06:25 PM
maha... next time dont be so silly... don;t go bang wall... if really need to bang wall... go and take DNAT head and bang on the wall.. :D

DNAT??? oh..i missed DNAT.....paging for DNAT..me need your head to bang wall..kekeke:D

Pokimon1
16-03-2006, 07:02 PM
You settle everything? Going for a booze?

Sure bro. I owe you anyway. Give me a call:)

Rof|maoxz
16-03-2006, 07:08 PM
Sure bro. I owe you anyway. Give me a call. :)

Next week should be okie. Getting paid soon. :)

Pokimon1
17-03-2006, 08:11 AM
Next week should be okie. Getting paid soon. :)

Good! getting paid or getting laid? The drink's on me...:D