PDA

View Full Version : M'sian FL chinese cindy

Acanthus
16-03-2006, 09:52 AM
This is my 1st FR ever since...

Was feeling horny last nite and so decided to call the no. 1 of my bros passed me some time last week. talked to cindy and agreed to meet at 11pm after her movie @ junction 8.

After washing up, and went to the agreed meeting place. 1st impression not bad looking with a really nice figure. boobies are a handful from the looks of it under that white t shirt.

drove to a secluded place near a golf club(hehehe...u guys should know where:D ), parked and the action begins. We shifted to the back seats, there she removed her top and then her bra...WOW!!!! nice firm boobies! at least a 34b+!
proceed to raba her all over except her pussy(she having menses la) but was playing with her ass...she was wearing g string! then she removed my shorts and begin to lick my little brother. nice suction and deep throat...after about 10 mins, she went down to my balls and gave then the same treatment. SHIOK!

The fun continues for a good 30 minutes with no rush on her part. her moans were nice and genuine.and grew especially loud when i suck her nipples. after some more deep throating by her, i finally shoot my load into her mouth. overall a very good experience.

for those who wans the bbbj in car...pls either bring some mouth gurgle or ask her to bring...otherwise she wun CIM.

name : cindy
looks :7/10
body :9/10
tits :34b+
Frenching : Yes
bbbj : 8/10
fj : nvr try, havng period
damage 80 for bbbj, 120 for 1 shot/1hr, 180 for 2 shots/2hrs excluding rooms and CDs.
RTF : Yeah!

I'm only willing to share with bros here with rep points(especially bro MugenEG9,juda and Iceman7 - who shared their contacts with me despite me no rep points. pls feel free to pm me for the contact), no exchange required but if u willing to pass me some, all the better.

All bros without rep points, sorry but have to protect her.

kindly post a FR and up my points if you like her service.

acanthus...signing off.;)

BQFreak
16-03-2006, 10:15 AM
gave you a prvt msg... setting up camp fire here. :D

bigblackycat
16-03-2006, 10:24 AM
Got Cindy contact fr0m bro Acanthus, have up your point n will post the FR.

Acanthus
16-03-2006, 10:27 AM
hi guys...

i have given cindy's contact to abt 10 bros here...which i think is abt the threshold she can handle in a week. i dun wan too many ppl sms/calling her and scaring her away.

so those who still wan her no. pls pm me next week? prolly after some of the bros here post the FR.

btw...i forgot to ask her if she service other races besides chinese. so bros of other races...sorry but u got to try ur luck.

cheers!

Acidburn
16-03-2006, 10:50 AM
3pm....Am I the first blood?...kekeke :D Please wait for my FR. Cheers!

urger
16-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Remember to bring some mouth gurgle bro! :p

Acanthus
16-03-2006, 10:53 AM

i think you are bah....

good luck!

;)

Acidburn
16-03-2006, 10:53 AM
LOL! :D My kanchil so small cannot make it lah!....I prefer to do it in a room....kekeke!

Remember to bring some mouth gurgle bro! :p

urger
16-03-2006, 10:57 AM
LOL! :D My kanchil so small cannot make it lah!....I prefer to do it in a room....kekeke!
No mouth gurgle no BBBJ leh. As long as u dun bring acid will do! LOL!

Acidburn
16-03-2006, 11:02 AM
Nevermind, BJ with condom also can mah!...kekeke! :D

No mouth gurgle no BBBJ leh. As long as u dun bring acid will do! LOL!

goh7961
16-03-2006, 11:12 AM
good post
seems good deal

BQFreak
16-03-2006, 11:19 AM
Was wondering roughly what are the rates for malaysian? I had a malaysian 23 once for 80/1/60mins... wonder is 120 too ex.... will wait for more FR before i try... quite low on my $$$... had a few FL this week already..

Acidburn
16-03-2006, 11:25 AM
Dont worry bro, will post FR whether is it worth the $120 a not. Cheers!

Was wondering roughly what are the rates for malaysian? I had a malaysian 23 once for 80/1/60mins... wonder is 120 too ex.... will wait for more FR before i try... quite low on my $$$... had a few FL this week already..

Acanthus
16-03-2006, 11:47 AM
bros...

pls note that the "one man's meat is another man's poison" rule still apllies hor.

and since i meet her late last night....a bit dark also..

haha...but i think my taste still not so bad lah.:p

Acidburn
16-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Wow! :eek: Bro!....now you like that say makes me think twice leh!

bros...

pls note that the "one man's meat is another man's poison" rule still apllies hor.

and since i meet her late last night....a bit dark also..

Acanthus
16-03-2006, 12:08 PM
Wow! :eek: Bro!....now you like that say makes me think twice leh!

dun worry lah...7/10 on her looks department is fair to her...

to me...her body is worth the 9/10. others who might have tried the expensive japs/koreans/etc might disagree lah.

BQFreak
16-03-2006, 12:10 PM
darkness can be deciving!!!! guess i will just camp first for the moment... KTV malaysian only 250 for whole night until 6am somemore is a looker.... can choose yourself somemore :D

Acidburn
16-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Guess sometimes first blood also have its disadvantage. :(

Acidburn
16-03-2006, 12:14 PM
Yo bro!....We are born in the same year same month!!!....kekeke! :D

darkness can be deciving!!!! guess i will just camp first for the moment... KTV malaysian only 250 for whole night until 6am somemore is a looker.... can choose yourself somemore :D

BQFreak
16-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Yo bro!....We are born in the same year same month!!!....kekeke! :D

Great minds thinks alike!! Maybe next time we can organise a KTV outing then ends the night with a SEX ORGY!!! haha... dunno y but i am really into 3some and orgies....

LED...
16-03-2006, 12:17 PM

Bro, hope you can perform acidwash but not acidburn her to turnaround for the rest of the bros here to enjoy........:D .......will be awaiting your FR

BQFreak
16-03-2006, 07:33 PM

How was your first blood? She called me at 4.15pm saying one of a client cancel the appt and ask if i wanna book her today... tell her not today... *Actually i waiting for bros to try her first* :p

Acidburn
17-03-2006, 09:16 AM
Firstly, I would like to thank bro Acanthus for sharing out this contact. As promised, here is the FR for Malaysian FL Cindy.

name : Cindy
looks :7/10 (same as threadstarter)
body :7/10 (a 9 given by threadstarter is too high)
Frenching : No (cuz….never try)
bbbj : 8/10 (she knows how to use her tongue)
fj : 8/10 (good moan…real or fake?....who cares)
Damage: $120 for 1 shot/1hr excluding rooms and CDs.
RTF : Maybe

Last min, she call me to change appt to 2pm instead of 3pm. Reach the designated place (suggested by cindy) 10mins earlier, so have to wait while looking at all the chiobus walking pass me. Damn!!!....this place got so many chiobus….and was thinking if Cindy look like that will be very good. But in my mind, I know I cant have high expectation as the threadstarter already give a 7/10 for her looks. Wow lao eh!.....my didi already going to hard already looking at all these chiobus walk here walk there….and this Cindy SMS me saying that she will be 15mins late. WTF!!!!...have to spend another 15mins dripping my saliva….errggghhhhh!!!!

She finally reached at about 2:15pm, first impression not too bad looking, still bonkable…..maybe I have in mind already she is not a beauty. But one thing that put me down is her height, she is quite short, maybe about 150cm only. After some introduction, we then proceed to a nearby hotel.

In the room, feel like stripping her outfit immediately!!!! My hands was moving all over her and checking out all the "right" spots and touching and poking hehehe....we both then sit on the bed, she on top of my legs and my finger was fingering her with her moaning softly....she also move abit which helps to reach the "G" spot (you will know if you hit it, she will moan out loud and grind her pelvic down on your finger). After some touching here and there, we proceed to shower.

No action in the bathroom, and after the shower, we proceed straight to the bed. She immediately used her tongue to lick my nipple and giving me a catbath. After some licking, she head for my brotherhood. Wow!!!....her BBJ was really out of the world!!! She really knows how to use her tongue to suck it….deep throat some more. She swirl her tongue and putting some pressure on her suction. To me, this type of technique is only available in GL Cat150. Didn’t expect to get such treatment in this FL scene. To summarize, the BBJ was mind blowing!!! This will be my best BBJ in the FL scene so far where local michelle (the one which is quite tall with broad shoulders) used to be the best.

After some sucking by her, I told her to cap me as if she continue, I sure to CIM one….hehehe! The FJ was normal, and have different positions. Her moan seems to be real and she used her legs to cramp you while in missionary position….seems like she wants you to bonk her harder. Not long, I finally cum…..and I think she had cum too…..she looks tired….kekeke!

We chitchat for awhile, and she kept asking me who gave her number to me. I just said that one of her friend give it to me, and that friend told me not to disclose it. I also never tell her about this forum and I hope others who is going to try her please not tell her about this forum or who give you her number.

Today, will be trying this local malay SYT. As usual, wait for my FR!!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51384

Acanthus
17-03-2006, 09:29 AM
bro acidburn...

told ya her BBBJ is out of the world rite?

glad u had a good time.

:D

Acidburn
17-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Yes indeed!!!....You teach her one is it?...kekeke! :D Thanks anyway.

bro acidburn...

told ya her BBBJ is out of the world rite?

glad u had a good time.

:D

Acidburn
17-03-2006, 10:06 AM
All bros!!!....with respect to Bro Acanthus and giving him credit for this lobang....please direct all your request of "Can I have Cindy's number" to him instead. You guys are flooding my mailbox again!!!!! :D

duke
17-03-2006, 10:18 AM
Great minds thinks alike!! Maybe next time we can organise a KTV outing then ends the night with a SEX ORGY!!! haha... dunno y but i am really into 3some and orgies....

Wow tt sound nice, remember to call me also ok?:D

Acanthus
17-03-2006, 10:20 AM
All bros!!!....with respect to Bro Acanthus and giving him credit for this lobang....please direct all your request of "Can I have Cindy's number" to him instead. You guys are flooding my mailbox again!!!!! :D

waaa....your "taichi" skill good leh....now my mailbox gonna explode.:eek:

Acidburn
17-03-2006, 11:29 AM
LOL! :D Must give you credit mah...let you have the honour. I also dont want to anyhow spread her numbers.

waaa....your "taichi" skill good leh....now my mailbox gonna explode.:eek:

BQFreak
17-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Firstly, I would like to thank bro Acanthus for sharing out this contact. As promised, here is the FR for Malaysian FL Cindy.

name : Cindy
looks :7/10 (same as threadstarter)
body :7/10 (a 9 given by threadstarter is too high)
Frenching : No (cuz….never try)
bbbj : 8/10 (she knows how to use her tongue)
fj : 8/10 (good moan…real or fake?....who cares)
Damage: $120 for 1 shot/1hr excluding rooms and CDs.
RTF : Maybe

Last min, she call me to change appt to 2pm instead of 3pm. Reach the designated place (suggested by cindy) 10mins earlier, so have to wait while looking at all the chiobus walking pass me. Damn!!!....this place got so many chiobus….and was thinking if Cindy look like that will be very good. But in my mind, I know I cant have high expectation as the threadstarter already give a 7/10 for her looks. Wow lao eh!.....my didi already going to hard already looking at all these chiobus walk here walk there….and this Cindy SMS me saying that she will be 15mins late. WTF!!!!...have to spend another 15mins dripping my saliva….errggghhhhh!!!!

She finally reached at about 2:15pm, first impression not too bad looking, still bonkable…..maybe I have in mind already she is not a beauty. But one thing that put me down is her height, she is quite short, maybe about 150cm only. After some introduction, we then proceed to a nearby hotel.

In the room, feel like stripping her outfit immediately!!!! My hands was moving all over her and checking out all the "right" spots and touching and poking hehehe....we both then sit on the bed, she on top of my legs and my finger was fingering her with her moaning softly....she also move abit which helps to reach the "G" spot (you will know if you hit it, she will moan out loud and grind her pelvic down on your finger). After some touching here and there, we proceed to shower.

No action in the bathroom, and after the shower, we proceed straight to the bed. She immediately used her tongue to lick my nipple and giving me a catbath. After some licking, she head for my brotherhood. Wow!!!....her BBJ was really out of the world!!! She really knows how to use her tongue to suck it….deep throat some more. She swirl her tongue and putting some pressure on her suction. To me, this type of technique is only available in GL Cat150. Didn’t expect to get such treatment in this FL scene. To summarize, the BBJ was mind blowing!!! This will be my best BBJ in the FL scene so far where local michelle (the one which is quite tall with broad shoulders) used to be the best.

After some sucking by her, I told her to cap me as if she continue, I sure to CIM one….hehehe! The FJ was normal, and have different positions. Her moan seems to be real and she used her legs to cramp you while in missionary position….seems like she wants you to bonk her harder. Not long, I finally cum…..and I think she had cum too…..she looks tired….kekeke!

We chitchat for awhile, and she kept asking me who gave her number to me. I just said that one of her friend give it to me, and that friend told me not to disclose it. I also never tell her about this forum and I hope others who is going to try her please not tell her about this forum or who give you her number.

Today, will be trying this local malay SYT. As usual, wait for my FR!!!!

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51384

Great FR bro.... guess i will have to skip till next month, cos just had a booking with a "BJ ONLY FL" cos dun dare to try cindy without any one QC her first.... anyway after your FR.. will book her next month :D

dot4u
17-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Would like to thank bro Acanthus for the prompt reply to my request yesterday.

Here's my FR:

Messaged Cindy after I received the contact yesterday morning, was hoping for a daytime slot but she messaged me that she is free only at night. Was feeling sian so started smsing other FL but all only free after evening.

Anyway, she called me at about 4 plus asking which service I want, whether full or only BJ in car so I opted for full since I'm not free at night. Went to Balestiar 81 and booked a room to wait for her. At first glance not really a looker and I would agree she's probably older then what is stated. her boobs didn't look as great but once you grab hold of them, you'll feel it's bigger and very firm. She asked me what I wanted so I said I want 2 shots, 1st shot BBBJ and then FJ for 2nd shot. She then gave me a quick shower and washed my didi very thoroughly before proceeding to bed. (btw, she brought her own listerine) A little note here, try not to get a room with too many mirrors... she has phobia for them. She started with a catbath from my nipples and proceed down to my didi. I would agree she gives very good BJ with good deepthroat... a little more suction would rate a perfect 10. I was enjoying watching her head bobbing from the mirrors and could watch TV at the same time. For about 20mins (?) she suggested change position and kneel on the floorbetween my legs... even better coz such a turn on to watch a woman in such a submissive position. She suddenly stopped and said she gave up and only want 1 shot coz I too "strong" so I said bo bian so proceed to cap and mount her. We couldn't change positions coz she injured her left leg so I could only screw from the top. Another 20mins gone and she was urging me to cum coz she had cummed a few times and feeling weak liao. I told her I enjoy seeing her face in that state of "agony" so proceed to tease her more. After a while pity her so psycho myself to cum.

After withdrawing, realised her period hasn't completely finished yet so it was a little bloody to clean up. She was supposed to have an appointment later at hougang but she told me too much sensation liao so have to cancel, so to that bro who got cancelled on, my thousand apologies.

Overall it's quite an ok experience, nothing to shoot about. Service wise, I think she whine a little too much but she is very friendly and upfront. I don't like FLs who urge me to cum faster... I would personally pay a little premium and go for a SG FL. But I would say her BBBJ is fantastic and I would probably only go for tat in the future.

Summary
name : cindy
looks :6/10
body :7/10
Frenching : Never offer so never try
bbbj : 8.5/10
fj : 6/10 (injured leg)
damage 80 for bbbj, 120 for 1 shot/1hr, 180 for 2 shots/2hrs excluding rooms and CDs.
RTF : only for BBBJ

muthuteo
17-03-2006, 04:20 PM
wah...u very hiong la bro....10/10 bbbj and quite a long FJ and u still dun cum? wats the secret?

yeomarkmale
17-03-2006, 04:34 PM
can i have her information

dot4u
17-03-2006, 05:08 PM
It's all in the mind... kekeke... I would think tat all pple who cheong for a long time should be able to control when to cum unless the gal know which spot to hit... Watching TV helps! :eek:

wah...u very hiong la bro....10/10 bbbj and quite a long FJ and u still dun cum? wats the secret?

guyhere
20-03-2006, 10:21 PM
err actually this FL mentioned by threadstarter is same as the one by BlurWolfe as i tried and confirm the number is same.

guyhere
20-03-2006, 10:25 PM
anyway here's my FR from BlurWolfe's thread.

hmm so many bro get no. bo lang post FR? ok anyway here's mine today just met up with her.

supposed to meet her up at 1pm. reached already check in then lie down n wait for her. darn she was 45mins late but nvm its alright la. been expecting that.
when she reached already tcss awhile.. really short while. then went to bath. she looks at least knowledgable (knows where clean and brought along listerine too) after dat dry up action on bed. started with catbath quite sop. after dat came bbbj and then proceed to 69. this continued for quite some time (around 15min) after dat she capped me n rode me. but dunno why recently quite weak cum quite fast. after dat clean up n left le.

Information from threadstarter:
Name: Sharon
Ht: 155cm
Wt: 43kg
Stats: 32B-25-32 (inverted nipple on L breast)
Body: Smooth skin, fair, really great to touch
Damage: $120/shot/hr

Additional information:
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10 (due to me cannot tahan long la)
Frenching: Nope, kissing also cannot (maybe cos i not handsome enough)
GF Feel: 6.5/10 (prob experienced killing off any gf feel)
RTF: should be not. too many trees out there.

NOTE: always take FRs with a pinch of salt as the saying goes "one man's meat is another man's poison"

bonkudear
04-04-2006, 07:39 PM
met up with cindy aka sharon (from bro blurwolfe thread) last week....
suggested to meet at elegance81 as it is newer but she preferred lav 81 as she doesn't like the wall mirror at ele81.
anyway, got the rm and sms her the number. she came abt 10mins later. 1st look, definitely looks older than the 26 she claims to be...long wavy hair, dressed in a tank top and black jeans....
we undressed and she led me to the shower....washed my didi thoroughly and even gave me a quick bbbj there....i came out 1st while she continued her shower.
in bed, we had a ciggie each and made some small talk...found out that she's doing some part time sales.....began running my hands on her....her skin's actually very smooth....
she tied up her hair (i like cos it gave me a clearer view of her blowing me, turns me on lah....:p ), and said she wants to service me....licked my nipples for a while before paying full attention to my already erected didi....her bbbj was very sensuous....slow licks on the entire shaft and head, accompanied by alternate balls sucking before the full engulfing of my didi into her mouth....her oral skills are definitely above average....was enjoying the view of my didi emerging and disappearing into her lips as she was determined to suck my juices out.....i tried to divert my attention to the tv with the hope of delaying my climax....but it was to no avail....i told her i was about to explode, she gave a soft:" mmmfff" and continued to wrap her lips around my didi...within seconds, i spewed out my week's collection of cum into her mouth....she waited till my didi had completely stopped its spasms before removing her mouth....then she went into the bath room to spit my cum out....
she came back onto the bed and joined me for a smoke....chit-chatted a bit more before going for my 2nd shot....laid her on the bed and wanted to kiss her....didn't allow kissing (not that i really want to kiss her also.....), she has nice b-cup boobs, very smooth and soft.....her left nipple's inverted...no matter how hard i try to suck out for her also cannot....moved down and saw her neatly trimmed pussy, then wanted to lick her, also kena stopped because she said she already applied KY....wah lau....think she saw my 'sian' face, and said she make up for it by sucking me instead....so off she went and buried her face into my didi....
after a few minutes, i reached for my cd and told her i want to fuck her...lay her down and inserted my didi....her moans were soft...she damn funny at tis point as she raised her legs straight up while i pumped into her...i asked her y was she doing that....she said it was to keep her legs trim and shapely....hmmm, i would argue with that. her legs were indeed in a good shape....then i turned her around and pounded her doggie style....wow, she has this super 'kiao' (curved up) butt that was just super to bang....i held on to her slim waist and banged her deep and hard....her moans were also getting louder....till i finally shot my 2nd load....
overall summary:
1. age : 26 (she claims). i think more to late 20s.
2. ht/wt: 156/43
3. vital stats : 32B-24-33
4. plus points: long wavy hair, fair & smooth skin, nice b-cup boobs (left nip inverted), nicely trimmed pussy hair, black painted toe nails, allows cim.
5. minus points: no kissing, no licking of pussy
thks to bro acanthus for the contact. thks also to bro blurwolfe for confirming that she is also known as sharon in his thread. interested bros, u know who to ask....
cheers!!

elvee123
05-04-2006, 06:53 PM
apart from bro acanthus? no more FR?
:confused:

bonkudear
05-04-2006, 07:22 PM
apart from bro acanthus? no more FR?
:confused:
bro,
not quite understand wat u mean here....besides bro acanthus, bros acidburn, dot4u and myself have posted FRs here. there are also more FRs on the same gal at bro blurwolfe's thread.....

Acidburn
10-04-2006, 12:52 PM
Please forgive newbie :D

bro,
not quite understand wat u mean here....besides bro acanthus, bros acidburn, dot4u and myself have posted FRs here. there are also more FRs on the same gal at bro blurwolfe's thread.....