PDA

View Full Version : My Favorite Closed Places

singaporesling
24-02-2015, 04:58 AM
Today’s massage scene in Singapore is really pitiful. It is full of aunties. I don’t know where all of the SYT’s has gone. Are they all on working on their own through websites or on Wechat. In the good old days, you can go into a shop and see a line of SYT. Back than I was new to Singapore and I had very little reputation and so nobody replied to my PM’s(2004-2007) Here is my list of my favorites that are long closed.

1. River Valley – 2nd Floor. The shop was opened for less than a year but it was great while it lasted
2. Bukit Timah (Next to Coronation Plaza) There was a very good thread on it before. They call it place next to C********N Plaza. I did a lot of research to figure out what C******N was.
3. Toa Payoh Ave 1 – This place was on the 2nd floor of a HDB resident. Amazing
4. Belestier – Next to the Bike shop
5. Tg Pager - Next to Duxton Hill.
6. Dragon at Marina South

Raddy69
24-02-2015, 05:09 PM
Really missed those good old days when there were many health centers to choose from and many Malaysian ladies with good customer service.

compromi3e
24-02-2015, 05:41 PM
My favorites are
1. PB Health at Marine Parade
2. Pissa at Cuppage
3. Amara Hotel
4. Margaret Drive
5. Balmoral Plaza
6. Queen hotel at middle road

counchpotato
24-02-2015, 07:07 PM
Missed the following places
Bugis
Dragon
IP health centre in anson
Parkway
Take 5
Lava

Green Leaf
24-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Scents Spa
Verdana Spa
Waikiki

singaporesling
24-02-2015, 09:57 PM
I am happy to find other old timers like me.

Pisa was good but only about 80% of the time.

Been to the one in Queens. I believe it was called Legend II. I don't remember it much.

satay08
24-02-2015, 10:07 PM
leisure at BT plaza
Legend at ANA
Executive and dragon

nicefreak
24-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Anson spa at tanjong pagar.
Remember this girl called moon. damn good service. with a damn good attitude.

Mankok
25-02-2015, 02:55 AM
Shui Nian Jian. Near Horne Road. Beautiful hot PRC syts.

blower
25-02-2015, 06:40 AM
Do the following count?
1. Spa Orange
2. Club da Haus
3. Vanilla
4. Bugis
5. Verdana

kiko
25-02-2015, 07:00 AM
Yes bro , your first 3 also my favourite , miss the 3 places of PRC with good service..

mattress
25-02-2015, 07:04 AM
Definitely Verdana.

blower
25-02-2015, 08:33 AM
There was one in tanjong pagar where the girls were in lingerie, bikini or sexy nighties. Place was quite dark for the ambience. Under the same management as Vanilla. Still can remember that i always tried to get the last cubicle as it was the darkest. Then out of cheap thrill, the girl would just perform the bbbj just outside the cubicle in the open or i would bonk her right outside. If anyone walked past, we would quickly slipped past the curtains into the cubicle.

Evilhawk
25-02-2015, 09:58 AM
My best is still Gucci from Jalan Sultan Plaza...
and Rose garden by EW in middle road...
sad to say...that is history

theDarkness
25-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Prestige at cuppage. Had many good sessions there. Wonder if Carmen is still in the biz...:(

SiPayChun
25-02-2015, 11:09 AM
Anson spa at tanjong pagar.
Remember this girl called moon. damn good service. with a damn good attitude.

Yo bro , Moon was ang pai at anson. Those were the days man.

bambo
25-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Today’s massage scene in Singapore is really pitiful. It is full of aunties. I don’t know where all of the SYT’s has gone. Are they all on working on their own through websites or on Wechat. In the good old days, you can go into a shop and see a line of SYT. Back than I was new to Singapore and I had very little reputation and so nobody replied to my PM’s(2004-2007) Here is my list of my favorites that are long closed.

1. River Valley – 2nd Floor. The shop was opened for less than a year but it was great while it lasted
2. Bukit Timah (Next to Coronation Plaza) There was a very good thread on it before. They call it place next to C********N Plaza. I did a lot of research to figure out what C******N was.
3. Toa Payoh Ave 1 – This place was on the 2nd floor of a HDB resident. Amazing
4. Belestier – Next to the Bike shop
5. Tg Pager - Next to Duxton Hill.
6. Dragon at Marina South

TS, your 2nd place i went there last week to find out it is closed, do you know what had happened? raid or closed due to no business.

singaporesling
25-02-2015, 01:44 PM
TS, your 2nd place i went there last week to find out it is closed, do you know what had happened? raid or closed due to no business.

Haha. The place that I am writing about closed more than 5 years ago. I am not aware of anything opening there recently or else certainly I would not have mentioned them here.

Giansex
25-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Haha. The place that I am writing about closed more than 5 years ago. I am not aware of anything opening there recently or else certainly I would not have mentioned them here.

U mean qing ning ah