PDA

View Full Version : University Schoolmate - Ann

onwrath
14-03-2006, 04:01 AM
University Schoolmate - Ann

This is my first time writing a story, I hope my fellow samsters will enjoy it! The story is 50% true, the other 50% changed to add more spice to the contents. Names are of course fake.

------------------------
My name John, 21 year old currently and doing a degree in a local university. Over the past few months spent in school be it lectures or CCAs, I’ve met many pretty girls and got to know quite a number of them. But there is this particular girl who never fail to catch my eyes. Her name is Ann. She’s about 1.64m, has long black flowing hair and flawless complexion. What attracts me the most is her bright, round sparkling eyes that can easily mesmerize anyone. Her usual dress sense is a tank top that flaunt her figure with a mini skirt that would make all guys turn their head to take a second look at her long slender legs. She may dressed up like a typical “ah lian” to some people, but often people fail to realize her angelic and rather innocent face.

I got to know her during my orientation camp a few months back. We didn’t really keep in contact after the camp though. Much as I wanted to find a chance to talk to her, but me being shy as always, didn’t dare to. Finally one day, my chance came.

I was playing street soccer with my fellow lecture mates on a Thursday afternoon. Besides the street soccer court, there’s the field where a group of girls playing touch rugby. Usually when I play soccer I’ll remove my spectacles and thus I didn’t realize that Ann was actually one of them among the touch rugby girls.

“Wah, there the girls not bad leh. Got a few of them quite chio.” Ben made a remark after glancing over at the girls’ direction. Ben’s my good buddy of about 8 years, sharing the same secondary school and junior college as me.

“Play soccer lar, see what girls, wait I go tell Xiao Lin then you know.” I jokingly replied him. Xiao Lin is Ben’s new girlfriend whom he just met in the school.

While talking to Ben I didn’t realize the ball suddenly flew over. Playing as a defender and seeing Ben rather concentrating on the girls, I made a hurried attempt to clear the ball away. I hit the ball as hard as I could; away from the goalmouth and off it went… towards the group of girls playing touch rugby!

The ball kept spinning and it hit one of the girls’ head! “Oh my goodness!” I exclaimed. I could hear the poor girl let out a loud cry as she fell onto the grass patch.

“Wah… you damn cunning leh… I only say got a few babes there and you so fast take action liao. Power lar John, use this trick to know girls… not bad also ar!”

I didn’t replied to Ben’s stupid remarks as I was more concerned with the girl who was being hit my by soccer ball. I ran over hoping that the poor girl is alright.

“I’m so sorry, are you alright?”

“Arrgg… I guess so…”

She rubs her head and turns over. I immediately recognized her. It was Ann!

“Hey it’s you, John.”

“Yea, it’s me. I’m so sorry Ann, I shouldn’t have kicked the ball so hard. Are you sure you are fine?”

“Nah, don’t worry, it’s just a little painful that’s all. The pain will get by soon.”

I was very embarrassed by what happened and especially when the rest of the girls were staring at me like I’m some alien from another planet. I quickly apologized to them for disrupting their game and did another check with Ann before leaving the field with my face totally red.

“Wah, your aiming good sia… among so many girls so zhun hit the most chio one. Normally I see you shoot ball at goalmouth also not so zhun lor!” Another of Ben’s stupid joke as he was laughing at my latest plight.

The sky looks gloomy. Expecting a rain soon, we decided to call off the soccer game. I turned to look at Ann, she seems to be alright, continuing with her game after that freak accident. Thus I left the court and head to the washroom for a shower.

Almost half an hour later, I stepped out of the washroom and headed towards the bustop. By then it already started raining. I was hoping to catch another glimpse of Ann but she was nowhere to be seen.

I walked towards the bustop. “Damn, the bus will be damn crowded at this time.” I thought. I took out my water bottle and took a sip of water when suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned and when I saw who it was, I nearly choked by the water in my mouth.

“Geezz… easy. Are you ok?”

“Yea, I’m fine” I coughed. Damn, I’m so useless, my second time embarrassing myself in front of her.

“Erm… your head, is it alright?”

“Haha, your stupid ball hit me so hard, it’s a little painful still actually.”

“Oh mind… I’m so sorry… is there anything I could do for you?”

“Huh? Like?”

“Erm… I… I mean, I’m so sorry… I mean if you need to see a doctor then let me know… I’ll pay for the medical fees.” Damn… am I stupid or what!

“Take it easy John, it’s not that serious. Oh, my bus is here.”

“Eh… so fast? I mean… goodbye…” I turned and looked and I was suddenly stunned for a second. “Hey that’s my bus too.” Inside me I was so damn excited and overjoyed. Maybe I will have a chance to see her again since we take the same bus to school. Maybe we live near each other… or maybe we could be neighbours. Maybe I am dreaming.

“Oi… dreaming ar? I thought you say you taking this bus too?”

“Yea yea, coming!”

As usual the bus was crowed, but this time to my delight. Both of us were squeeze to one corner of the bus and for the first time I realized what she was wearing. She was wearing a tight pink tank top that reveals her boobs. I’m never really good with boobs judging, but I take my pick on a 34C. Matching her pink tank top was a denim mini skirt that once again revealed another marvelous assets of her – her lovely pair of legs. I couldn’t help but kept staring. As the crowd gets worst over the next few stops, we were squeezed in more. The usual me would have cursed and sweared, but this time I’m not complaining. We were standing so close to each other that I could actually smell her. Our shoulders were touching each other and there was so little legroom for both of us such that her legs kept brushing against mine. Our hips were very near each other too and if I just make a 45-degree turn I would have been in a “doggie” position with her. (if she bends down J)

Before I even finish fantasying, she suddenly turned her front to me. Her whole body practically brushes against mine. Due to the very limited legroom, my left thigh was actually pressing against her denim skirt.

“Hey John, do I smell? I didn’t take a bath after my training just now. Do I smell quite bad?”

“Huh? You want me to smell you?” Arrgg… another of my silly reply. My brains just refused to work in front of pretty girls.

“No lar, ayio… haha, never mind.”

“So where do you stay?” She asked me.

“Jurong Ave 3. How about you?”

“Hey same. I just moved in last week only. I lived at block 413.”

“That’s just 3 blocks away. I lived at 416!”

Oh goodness! Things couldn’t have been any better. She lives so near me! Imagine I can take the same bus to school with her every morning and the same bus back. And don’t forget about the cheap thrill of squeezing together with pretty lass. I think this is better than striking 4D!

Finally we reached our destination. It was an enjoyable trip back home with our body brushing against each other. I was getting a mini hard-on throughout. We alighted and the rain was still pouring as usual. Thank goodness I have an umbrella. I removed it from my bag.

Ann starts looking at me. “Wow, I seldom know guys who carries an umbrella along with them.”

“You will appreciate when it’s raining so heavily like now.” I replied back gleefully.

“Yes, I’ll appreciate it if you can share it with me?”

“Erm… sure.” I coolly answered but in my heart, I was shouting with joy. For once I enjoyed walking under a heavy rain.

It was a 5 minutes walk to her block when I realized my little adventure is about to end. I was determined not to end just here. My mind thought of an evil plan…

“Ar damn it! I just remembered I left my waist pouch in my school locker!”

“Oh… you have got anything important in there?”

“Yea… my house keys.” I replied sadly. I purposely looked at my watch to check for the time. “It’s gonna be another hour before my parents will be back home. Guess I’ll hang at the void deck then.” I started praying, hoping for the reply I wanted. She looked at me, took my hand and checks my watch for the time. “If you want you can come over to my place and have a seat. But my mum will be back home in an hour’s time too. So you have to leave before she’s home.”

“Er…”

“Ayio, I’ve never seen a guy so wishy-washy like you. It’s raining so heavily and the wind’s blowing so strongly, you want to freeze yourself at the void deck ar? And I might need you to help me do something too.” Ann gave me a playful smile.

“Huh? Do… do what? Do what… thing in your house?”

“You still dare to say, your stupid ball left me with a bruise on my head. Maybe you can help me apply some ointment. Then you think do what?”

“Oh I thought… er, I mean… ok lor. I guess I owe you that.” I answered with a bit of reluctance but only myself knows how thrilled and exultant I really am!

-------------------------

to be continued.

onwrath
14-03-2006, 04:10 AM
hey guys, do feel free to post comments! thx!

cactus88
14-03-2006, 04:12 AM
hey guys, do feel free to post comments! thx!

i will stay tune ok.. jia you ^^ very good effort done..

wokky
14-03-2006, 04:16 AM
:cool: all right dude keep it coming .....

onwrath
14-03-2006, 05:21 AM
Ann lives on the 12th floor. We took a lift up to the 11th floor and walked up 1 storey. While walking up the stairs, there’s a garang kuni man coming down. I made way for him by shifting to the left side of the stairs, in which lead me to be directly behind Ann, and she was a few steps ahead of me. I looked up and almost got an instant hard-on. I caught a great view of her lovely legs but the angle wasn’t just quite enough for me to see her panties. The devil in me woke up and I had the urge to bend down to check out her panties.

“Better not. What if she catches me doing that? I better not embarrass myself.” I thought.

Within the next few seconds we reached her house. She unlocked the metal gates and we entered. It was a 3 room flat, though small, it was nicely decorated. The place looked neat and tidy.

“Wow your place is damn neat and tidy. You do the housework?”

“Hehe, yea. I do most of the housework. Mum’s got to work so I will try to ease her burdens as much as I can. You take a seat first. I’ll go take a quick shower. Can’t stand the leftover perspiration from my rugby training. Make yourself at home!”

I sat down on the sofa as Ann went into her room.

“My room’s door is spoilt and can’t be closed. So don’t you dare peep at me changing ok!” Ann shouted out from her room. Before I could reply, she was already out from her room wearing an oversize tee shirt that covers all the way to her knees. I turned and looked at her. I wondered if she’s wearing anything underneath that oversized shirt. The thought of her not wearing anything underneath makes my dick hard.

“I’m going to shower, don’t anyhow go in my room hor.” Again, before I could reply, she already walked into the kitchen and I could hear the toilet door closing. I sat on the sofa for another minute. Getting bored, I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I could hear the showers and boy, am I getting excited. I couldn’t stop thinking how Ann’s naked body will look like behind the toilet door.

All of a sudden I heard the noise of keys. Someone seems to be unlocking the metal gate. Damn it! Is that her mum? I knocked frantically onto the toilet door. “Hey Ann, I think your mum’s coming back. Someone’s unlocking the door!”

The showers in the toilet stopped. “Oh my God! I think my mum’s back. She will hit the roof if she sees you. Shit!”

I looked towards the direction of the wooden door, expecting it to be opened any time by her mum. Then the door opened; no it’s not the wooden door. It’s the toilet door instead.

“Quick! Come in here and hide. Don’t let my mum see you!”

Ann pulls me in just in time when her mum unlocks and push opened the wooden door. Now I’m standing in front of Ann, her wrapped only in a towel that covers only up to her upper thighs. This time surely there’s nothing underneath that towel. I stared at her. My bulge beneath my jeans grew larger… and harder.

----------------------------

to be continued.

nerorix
14-03-2006, 05:55 AM
nice efforts ^^ keep it coming dude . nice story

jimmyccc
14-03-2006, 06:42 AM
nice one... pls continue....

ragnarclaw
14-03-2006, 06:51 AM
nice one bro...pls continue:D

FatMan
14-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Good Job, keeping on writing don't stop halfway.

memorylane
14-03-2006, 08:41 AM
bro, good effort...am waiting for you to continue....thanks

onwrath
14-03-2006, 11:37 AM
thx to those bros who up me! i'll try to continue the story tonight. stay tuned!

AD69
14-03-2006, 11:54 AM
I'll be staying tuned too. Thanks for sharing. :)

Siong2
14-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Nice lines. Camping. Heehee

onwrath
14-03-2006, 12:42 PM
I stared at Ann. Looked hard at the towel which was the only piece of cloth covering her nakedness. I looked as if I was able to see through it. “Er… I don’t think… this is a… good idea…I think maybe…” I stuttered.

She immediately put my index finger in front of my lips. “Shhh…”

I stopped my sentence. Just when she was putting her finger on my lips asking me to keep quiet, her sudden action almost made the tiny white towel dropped. Ann quickly turned her attention back to her towel and held onto it. The towel slipped down a few inches, but her hand moved fast enough before her nipples were exposed. I stared again. Speechless… shocked… can’t imagine my luck today, being stuck in the toilet with a beautiful girl clad only in a short towel. The bulge in on my jeans nearly burst out. I actually moved my hands down and adjusted the position of my dick to a more comfortable one.

Ann was too concerned with her mum instead. It seems that she wasn’t too bothered with the fact that she’s hiding her nakedness in front of me with just a towel. She put her ears closer to the toilet door as if expecting any sound from her mum.

“Ann you bathing ar?”

“Yes Mum, I just got back home, how come today you come back so early?”

“Having a headache today. So boss let me leave an hour earlier lor.”

Even when they were talking, my attention on Ann didn’t shift. There were still some foam on her hair and boy, does she looks sexy with her wet hair. Droplets of water were flowing down her face and arms. I was on the verge of removing my jeans and masturbate.

Ann looked at me. She suddenly blushes, finally realizing her almost-nakedness in front of me. She looked down and saw the bulge on my jeans. We didn’t speak a word. I then turned 180-degree away from her, to spare her from the embarrassment even though I still very much wanted to enjoy my eye-candy. “I’m sorry I didn’t…”

From behind me, Ann’s hands cupped my mouth before I could finish my sentence. “You idiot! You want my mum to hear you is it? She’s just outside.” Ann whispered

Both her hands were busy covering my mouth and she was standing so close to me. I could feel her boobs against my back. Wait… I feel something dropped onto my heels. I looked down and it was a white towel… don’t tell me…

“Don’t you dare turn back and look at me!” She whispered again. I could hardly breath. My heart was thumping so hard. My bulge was getting even harder. I was feeling excited, thrilled and a little tense as well. Ann’s now standing behind me, naked. Her hands still cupped onto my mouth. This time there’s not even a towel covering her body.

I wondered how her boobs looked like. What colour are her nipples. How about her pussy? I would love to see a shaven pussy. She released her hands that were on my mouth. “Don’t you dare make a sound or turn back to look at me.” She whispered into my ear. I could sense a sternness tone in her warning.

I couldn’t resist it anymore more… should I just turn and look at her naked body?

-----------------------
to be continued.

onwrath
14-03-2006, 12:48 PM
http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ASJ3K0KK8SIZ0ERRJAT93YLIX

a short clip featuring a girl doing a towel dance. enjoy!

MMM88
14-03-2006, 02:44 PM
t suspense is killing me liao......cum on .....go for t KILL yah......
:)

techienator
14-03-2006, 02:47 PM
wonderful piece, bro... staying tuned for the next instalment... :)

infusion
14-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Keep it cumming, bro onwrath! Love to see myundergrad stories... hehe

onwrath
14-03-2006, 05:50 PM
“No I can’t. I can’t do such a thing. It’s too downright despicable. I’ll be invading into her privacy.” I decided that I should respect her warning.

“Mirror… there must be a mirror in the toilet. She only asked me not to turn around, but she didn’t say I can’t peep using the reflection of the mirror!” I shifted my eyes around the surrounding of the toilet. I saw this mirror hanging on the wall to my right. I strained my eyes and moved my head a little towards the welcoming mirror. From the corner of my eye I managed to catch a glimpse of her. Ann was bending down picking up the towel. I could only see her bare back and the side of her firm butt. I almost wanted to move my head more towards the mirror when she suddenly looked into that mirror too! I instantly jerk my head away from the direction of the mirror. Damn! She must have caught me peeping at her through the mirror! Shit!

“Erm, Mum, you there?” Ann shouted out of the toilet.

“Yea?”

“My hair conditional shampoo used up liao, can you help me get a new bottle from the econ mini mart downstairs?”

“So fast used up meh? I thought you just buy last week?”

“Oh, I accidentally spilled the whole bottle out just now. Don’t mind help me buy a new one now? Please Mum?” Ann quickly squeezed out the whole bottle of her shampoo into the toilet bowl. I turned around and the towel was already back in place, just enough to cover wherever needed to be protected against my eyes.

“Ok. You ar, always make me do extra work one. You wait a while lar, I’ll go down now.”

Ann let out a sigh of relief. She was breathing so hard just now and I could see that her boobs were almost spilling out of the towel due to her heavy breathing. “Can you don’t stare at me like that? I feel quite naked now you know?”

“I’m sorry…” My whole face turned red as I turned away from her, facing the mirror instead. Either way I still get a good view of her almost naked body.

After a minute or so, she slowly opened the toilet door. She put her head out and peeped outside. Confirming that her Mum is out of the house, she ushered me out of the toilet quickly.

“Quick quick! Go before my Mum is back.” She ran towards the bunch of keys on the table, one hand holding the key, the other hand holding firmly onto the short and teasing towel that kept my bulge hard as ever. As she ran across the living room, her body movement was tempting the towel to be dropped any time. While keeping my eyes on her, I bended down to pick up my bag that was fortunately left unseen by her Mum beside the sofa. I took my time to bend down to retrieve my bag, hoping to catch a view of her bare ass.

Suddenly the metal gate was being unlock from outside.

“Hey Mrs Tan, just got back from work ar?”

“No lar, wanted to go down buy shampoo for my stupid daughter. But I just remembered the mini mart today close. Ayio, that girl ar, always give me trouble one.”

Ann immediately recognized her Mum’s voice. “Into my room!” She pointed into the direction of her room. I quickly grabbed my bag and dashed into the room.

She then hurriedly followed me, hands still holding onto the towel that seems to be wrapping looser and looser around her sexy body.

“Close the door?”

“Didn’t I tell you my room door is spoilt? It can’t be closed.”

“Then… how?”

I heard the wooden door creaked opened. The footstep of her Mum seems louder and louder.

------------------------
to be continued.

thx to those who up me! glad that you guys enjoy my story. but as the story get longer, the content of the story has been very much differed from my real life account.

cooler07
14-03-2006, 06:05 PM
bro... this is story REAL?? which uni har?? NTU or NUS??... hehe :D

ultra88man
14-03-2006, 06:14 PM
[QUOTE=onwrath
I heard the wooden door creaked opened. The footstep of her Mum seems louder and louder.

------------------------
to be continued.

thx to those who up me! glad that you guys enjoy my story. but as the story get longer, the content of the story has been very much differed from my real life account.[/QUOTE]

Yo Bro, do I know you ? this story sounded so much like my real experience .. anyway, up you and awaiting your next post ...

glenn553
14-03-2006, 06:37 PM
well done bro, interesting story, keep it up:)

onwrath
14-03-2006, 06:54 PM
bro... this is story REAL?? which uni har?? NTU or NUS??... hehe :D

haha, i'm sry bro, i cant reveal it. i intended to keep the story 50% real and 50% my own add-ons, but to improve the contents, i have to admit that the percentage of it being from my real life account is getting smaller and smaller as the story goes on. thus it has been very much diverted from real account. though it's not exactly 50% real as mentioned before, i still hope u guys enjoy it!

ultra88man bro, erm, i dont think i know you. haha, something like that happened to you before? hehe, must have been a great experience! :D

Siong2
14-03-2006, 08:36 PM
solid... :D

infusion
14-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Cool man! Awai2ting for the next instalment, really exciting to find out wat happens next...:D

beck7777
14-03-2006, 09:46 PM
haha, i'm sry bro, i cant reveal it. i intended to keep the story 50% real and 50% my own add-ons, but to improve the contents, i have to admit that the percentage of it being from my real life account is getting smaller and smaller as the story goes on. thus it has been very much diverted from real account. though it's not exactly 50% real as mentioned before, i still hope u guys enjoy it!
ultra88man bro, erm, i dont think i know you. haha, something like that happened to you before? hehe, must have been a great experience! :D

even if its not real. its still a good story! just keep on the good work bro!

mica
16-03-2006, 05:02 AM
nice story bro!!!exciting and nice...will be camping here for more:)

ilovesg
16-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Encore!!! Encore!! :D

hornyclown
16-03-2006, 02:37 PM
nice story.... keeps us in suspense

more more:rolleyes:

jdi813
16-03-2006, 03:05 PM
good stuff man :D

singexpat
16-03-2006, 03:50 PM
nice interestin story..:D

Artic
16-03-2006, 03:51 PM
very exciting story man....:p

goatee33
16-03-2006, 05:00 PM
gd!! wonder wat excuse ann goin to make up now..haha

ken_v2
16-03-2006, 05:49 PM
great stuff!! the quality of stories these days have indeed gone up.. keep up the good work.. the buildup is great ;)

onwrath
16-03-2006, 08:25 PM
“Behind the curtains!” Without any questions, I quickly stealth across her bedroom and hid behind the dark green curtains. The curtain was long enough to cover my whole body as I stood behind it anxiously. My heartbeat went up fourfold as I imagine what will happen if her Mum catches me in Ann’s room, with Ann not wearing anything less the skimpy white towel.

There was a small gap through the curtains and I could get a complete view of her room. The room’s door is spoilt and thus my view extended all the way to the living room as well. Ann was standing by her bed, hands still on the towel. As her hands held on even tighter onto the towel, she didn’t realize she was actually raising the towel further up her thighs. With her back facing against me, I could see her ass cheeks! This made me even hornier than just now. I almost felt like lowering my jeans and relief my dick from the soreness of growing bigger and bigger inside my rather tight underwear.

“Ann ar, downstairs the mini mart today close lar. One day don’t shampoo hair never mind one lar! Ayio… make me make a wasted trip down. Eh… you come out of your shower liao ar?”

“Yeeeaaa… Errr… yea… I forgot just now I saw that the shop closed, so I just come out of the shower lor. Never mind lar… er… I don’t wash my hair today lor.” I sensed the worries and the nervousness in her.

“Ayia you ar, always so blur one. Eh… where’s your towel? I want to wash clothes liao. Give me your towel also, so long never wash liao.”

“Har? Now?” Ann answered in disbelief.

“Then when?” Ann’s Mum walked into the room. She looks to be in her late thirties. Her complexion can be considered quite good given her age. She’s what I will usually call lau chio. She’s wearing a body hugging spaghetti strap and a tight pair of jeans that shows off her firm butt. Her overall figure is pretty good and is still quite a looker to many guys I’m sure.

“Quick lar, give me the towel. Shy what? Not like I never see you naked before.” Ann hestitated for a moment, seems to be staring at the air dazing away.

“You ar, don’t waste my time lar. I need to quickly finish the laundry. Later going Mrs Lee’s house for mahjong.” Without any warning, she thrust out her hand and pulled the towel away from Ann.

AD69
16-03-2006, 08:48 PM
Wow...great story...please continue.

onwrath
16-03-2006, 09:50 PM
My jaw dropped. I saw her perfect back, her cute ass and her slender legs. She was standing in her full glory… not quite facing me though. Her back was still facing me. “Mum!!!” Ann protested in vain but her Mum already left the room, leaving her with only her birthday suit. Her left arm quickly went across her chest to cover her boobs which must have been a 34C, while her right hand frantically covers her pussy.

I could feel my underwear getting a little wet. Apparently it seems to me that she does not know I had a good view of her through the little gap of the curtain. She looked out of her room and checks for her Mum. “John, you don’t come out ok? Just stay where you are and… and… just look out of the curtains or anything ok?”

“O…k….” My eyes couldn’t stop staring at her sexy and tan body. Her body must have been a 34-24-34. My right hand was on my crouch, trying to shift my hard dick to a more comfortable position. My eyes of course kept glued at her.

Ann ran across her room towards the wardrobe. Her hands were still trying to cover her assets. This time she was facing me from sideways. I could see the side view of her boobs. Her right arm was only enough to cover her nipples, not quite the two lovely busts. I was waiting for her to reach for her wardrobe. Both her hands were busy, and she now must release one of them to pull open the wardrobe. I wonder which hand will she use? And what great view awaits me.

Ann reached her wardrobe. She uses her…. LEFT HAND! She pulled opened the wardrobe… while presenting me a view of her pussy! I saw the small patch of black pubic hair above her pussy. It was well trimmed. What had been five seconds seems like five hours to me as I didn’t even blink my eyes so as to treasure every “heavenly” seconds that if I were to die now, I would die a happy man.

She pulled out a tee shirt. Her right hand was still on her boobs while she wears it using her left hand. I couldn’t take it anymore… I feel like masturbating right now! After putting on the tee shirt, she took out a pair of shorts. She quickly slips into the pair of shorts and said to me, “Hold on…”.

I obeyed her instructions as my eye were locked onto her still, even though now she’s clothed. Ann looked out of her bedroom, certain that her Mum is in the toilet. “Ok, you can come out now.”

I walked out from the curtain, using my bag to cover the big bulge in front of my jeans. I was breathing quite heavily and perspiration was actually dripping down from my forehead. We stealth our way to the living room, keeping a close watch at the toilet door, hoping her Mum won’t notice anything.

The metal gate was unlocked and I quickly made my way out. My bag was still covering my bulge.

“Erm… just now did you see…”

“Huh? Er no! I didn’t see anything!” I responded quickly, trying to defend myself from peeping at her. As she was not wearing any bra underneath her tee shirt, I could see the shape of her two nipples protruding out. My eyes suddenly stopped at her chest.

“Ok, quick go… before my Mum comes out!”

“Ok, erm… sorry for the trouble… erm… see ya…” I scratched my head dumbly, in embarrassment yet to my delight, turned quickly and dashed away from her house as soon as I can.

onwrath
16-03-2006, 09:53 PM
-deleted-

double post.

onwrath
16-03-2006, 09:54 PM
-deleted-

double post.

chick
17-03-2006, 01:53 AM
Pardon but spot discrepancy.

Her left arm quickly went across her chest to cover her boobs which must have been a 34C, while her right hand frantically covers her pussy.

She uses her…. LEFT HAND! She pulled opened the wardrobe… while presenting me a view of her pussy! I saw the small patch of black pubic hair above her pussy.

Her right hand was still on her boobs while she wears it using her left hand.

:D

onwrath
17-03-2006, 02:20 AM
ops... writer's blindness. haha, hope u still enjoy the story regardless of the mistakes :D

techienator
17-03-2006, 09:38 AM
goodie goodie... :D more bro...

ken_v2
17-03-2006, 11:04 AM
don't sweat the small discrepancy.. great story.. heehe..

just4fun
17-03-2006, 12:26 PM
More more....

this story rocks man...U deserve some points from us....

Souledge
17-03-2006, 12:58 PM
good story will be camping here liao:D

aspire
17-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Nice story! Keep on writing! Great work! :)

Acidman
17-03-2006, 04:46 PM
It's amazing the mum didn't see his shoes.

onefour02
17-03-2006, 05:25 PM
acidman: dont spoiler leh

donjean
17-03-2006, 05:37 PM
It's amazing the mum didn't see his shoes.

Good one brother,, you r damn great analyzer....
anyway, good story....waiting for more....

Mafan
18-03-2006, 02:44 AM
setting up campfire

Kahchanbuteh
18-03-2006, 03:37 AM
setting up campfire
Btter not lah bro... U will burnt the hunting ground down....:D

sober
18-03-2006, 03:53 AM
Pitching tent... :P

Siong2
18-03-2006, 10:28 AM
setting up campfire
Mind if I sit beside your fire and while waiting? :D

beck7777
18-03-2006, 10:30 AM

I oredi sitting down and waiting for more... hehe~~ nothing is gonna chase me away! haha~~ :D

tongkat.ali
18-03-2006, 11:52 AM
how come bohliao???? like that you will make people gian and zap you one leh *kidding*

onwrath
18-03-2006, 02:37 PM
By the time I came out of my little adventure from Ann’s house, the rain has stopped. While walking back to my house, my mind is still filled with the flashback of her pussy. The thought of her cute little well trimmed pussy makes me horny. The moment I got back home, I quickly unzipped my jeans, let out my already hard dick and masturbate away.

“Ringgggg!!!” My alarm clock sounded off.

I yawned sleepily. I didn’t get much sleep last night. I kept thinking of Ann in her skimpy towel. Of course also the part when she ran across her bedroom naked. Just the thought of it makes my dick hard again. I checked my watch. It was 7am. I looked out of the window towards the direction of Ann’s block. How I wish I could go through what I went through yesterday. Perhaps even more… as my mind began to be filled with many horny ideas…

By 8am I was at the bustop waiting for my bus to school. I kept looking towards the direction of Ann’s block, as if expecting her to appear any moment. I was kind of dying to see her again, but then again, the embarrassment of yesterday’s adventure clouded me a little.

Soon I was back to my “dreamland”, dreaming about what happened yesterday. I could still remember her tan and sexy body. I could almost imagine myself raping her in her bedroom, tearing off her towel, throwing her onto her bed. As she lays shyly naked on her bed, my dick was about to thrust into her welcoming pussy.

“John?” Someone tapped on my shoulder and I was suddenly awoke from my dream.

I turned back and there in front of me stood an angel. She was wearing a light blue sundress that covers all the way to her middle thighs. The front was pretty low cut and her cleavage can be easily seen if she was to bend down. On her feet was a pair of 4 inches tall heels that presented out her tasty long slender legs. She looked beautiful today. I was stunned for a moment and it took me a while to find my words.

“Ar...? Eh… hi Ann. Morning!”

“Hello… are you alright John?” She looked at me with her scintillating eyes. My heart melted as I gazed into her eyes.

“You looked great today…” I managed to reply her somehow.

“Huh? Oh… I’m so sorry about yesterday. I must have caused you so much trouble.”

“No no… not at all. I enjoy… I mean I’m ok with it.” I almost wanted to knock my head against the lamppost next to me for nearly giving myself away!

Ann suddenly moved closer to me and I could smell her perfume. I began enjoying her aroma… then her head came closer to my cheek… oh goodness… is she going to kiss me? I had many wild ideas running through my head. What should I do if she kisses me? What does it mean? How should I react and what should I say to her? Maybe she knew I was peeping at her yesterday from behind the curtains? Did she purposely expose her body to me yesterday? Was all those acts deliberate?

“Hey John… what happened yesterday… erm, can just keep it to yourself?”

Those ideas flowing in my mind suddenly were cut off as I looked at her dumbly again. “Oh… I thought, I mean sure. Just between you and me.” I managed a smile on my face. How stupid I felt, actually thinking she was going to kiss me.

The next moment, the bus we were waiting for arrived.

---------------------------------

sorry guys for the late updates of Ann, been quite busy over the weekends but i'll try my best!

still, thx for the support!

evangelist
18-03-2006, 02:49 PM
interesting read

Clonie
18-03-2006, 03:55 PM
all the suspense is killing us..u gotta post more man..at a faster rate..:D

jimmyccc
18-03-2006, 05:01 PM
all the suspense is killing us..u gotta post more man..at a faster rate..:D

rilek la bro... u think easy to write story eh??? :D

Mafan
18-03-2006, 05:38 PM

I oredi sitting down and waiting for more... hehe~~ nothing is gonna chase me away! haha~~ :D

Pulls out a carton of beer and some fired chicken wings to share and tcss while waiting.

AD69
18-03-2006, 09:28 PM
Pulls out a carton of beer and some fired chicken wings to share and tcss while waiting.Bro, Can I join in too? BTW, you can also bring your video clips and share with us while waiting too. :D

elvee123
18-03-2006, 09:35 PM
Pulls out a carton of beer and some fired chicken wings to share and tcss while waiting.

lol.. like that ah.. at the rate he's posting with 1 /day.. haha u dun scare u got yourself drunk and sick with too much beer and chicken wings.. muahahahah :p

qfdy
18-03-2006, 10:30 PM
HI, Bro Onwrath.
Am to subscribe to this thread. Good Job so far......keep it please.

onwrath
19-03-2006, 12:38 PM
We boarded the bus. “Ai seh… chio bu sia. Wah… ni na bei, ji kor more swee than my char bo lor.” I heard someone making a comment as soon as Ann gets up the bus. I looked at the passengers on board and noticed this group of Ah Bengs staring at Ann. I looked at Ann and could tell that she seems rather uncomfortable with those intrusive stares from the Ah Bengs.

“Go lar… mai hum ji lar! Chiobu nia, kia si mi?” A few of the Ah Bengs were teasing at one of their friends, who couldn’t stop staring at Ann with his pair of lustful eyes.

“Steady lar! Wu ji tam po!” Then one of the Ah Beng walked over towards Ann.

“Hey chiobu, can give me your handphone number bo? Got time I bring you go happening. Steady buay?” Ann was at a loss of how reply to this stupid guy, who actually dares to ask for Ann’s number in front of me! Even I myself don’t have her number! I mustered up my courage and started defending Ann.

“Hey brother, why don’t you take a look at yourself in the mirror. Want to go after girls? If you have no brains at least try to improve your image lar. And the pick up line you used must have been the worst I’ve ever heard in my life. You will need a miracle potion if you can ever get a girl with that stupid pick up line. But that perhaps explains why this hot babe here is with me, rather than… YOU!”

I stared at the Ah Beng, giving him a stern warning with my piercing eyes. He was kind of taken back by my remarks. I was expecting him to throw me back with some verbal abuse but surprisingly he kept quiet, just looked at me as if he has got something planned for me…

He then pressed the bell and he and his group of Ah Beng friends got down. They kept staring at me as if I was their enemy. Well, I insulted one of them on a public bus, they must have been very unhappy with me. I didn’t give a damn for them and turned my attention back to Ann.

“Thanks John. I really didn’t know what to do if you weren’t here.” I gave her an assuring smile and continued with our normal conversation.

Soon the bus reached our school.

“So where’s your lecture being held?”

“Mine’s on the 4th level. And yours?”

“Mine’s 2nd level. I’ll be having a long day today… all the way till 6pm. Sigh… gonna be a tiring day.”

“Oh my afternoon lessons ends at 6pm too. Erm… what do you think of… the idea… erm, I mean… for a dinner later in the evening?” I asked Ann. Inside me I prayed for a positive answer from her.

She looked at me and thought for a while. I felt a little uneasy as I had the feeling that I’ll be rejected. “Ok sure, since you helped me a great deal today! This is my number.” I keyed in her number into my phone while words just can’t explain the joy in me. “Call me at about 6.15pm. See ya my hero!” She gave me her usual playful smile as she walked up to her lecture room. As for me, I eagerly awaits for 6.15pm.

-----------------------------------------

coming up next: The Ah Bengs, Ann and Me.

Stay tuned!

Siong2
19-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Ooi, ooi, ooi, mai teng ley.... bo kao bo kao. :o

Mafan
19-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Bro, Can I join in too? BTW, you can also bring your video clips and share with us while waiting too. :D

have to respect the thread starter dont tcss so much. sure u can join all are welcome.

lol.. like that ah.. at the rate he's posting with 1 /day.. haha u dun scare u got yourself drunk and sick with too much beer and chicken wings.. muahahahah :p

ai yo beer is nvr too much and we can have others like beef pork mutton fish anything mah. that day only 2 person so wings is more then enuff.

FunGuy70
19-03-2006, 01:51 PM
nice story u got there bro...cant wait for your next installment.....keep it up....:)

maxknight
19-03-2006, 02:05 PM
coming up next: The Ah Bengs, Ann and Me.

Stay tuned!
Great story....waiting for the Bengs, Ann & HIM. Orgy? GAng Bang? Can't wait for your posting....:D

imaginative
19-03-2006, 02:37 PM
I guess the story will go like this: - he was beaten up seriously by the group of ah beng and ah seng - all that in front of Ann. Therefore Ann brought him home to apply some medicine, etc as her mum was out playing mahjong. As he was injured near the private part, he has to remove his pants, etc. .... :p

goatee33
19-03-2006, 03:14 PM
I guess the story will go like this: - he was beaten up seriously by the group of ah beng and ah seng - all that in front of Ann. Therefore Ann brought him home to apply some medicine, etc as her mum was out playing mahjong. As he was injured near the private part, he has to remove his pants, etc. .... :p

haha...tis scene reminds mi of a HK porn movie...haha but in tt show, is e gal got injured...

hellosingapore
19-03-2006, 06:44 PM
school day stories...time to camp n relive those days again...keep it up bro

onwrath
19-03-2006, 06:51 PM
For the rest of the day I couldn’t concentrate on my lessons. I kept thinking of Ann. Almost every hour I will check my watch and my countdown to 6.15pm starts as early as when we parted in the morning. Finally, after a few hours of agony of counting down, it was 6.15pm. I called the number she gave me and we arranged to meet at the bustop in 5 minutes time. I was getting excited.

“Hello John, sorry to keep you waiting. Where shall we go for dinner?”

“I know of this chicken rice restaurant about 20 minutes of bus ride from here. Shall we go there?”

“Sure! You lead the way.”

This time during the bus ride there was no Ah Beng making trouble or anything, but as usual Ann’s beauty has kept some of the guys glued to her throughout the journey. As we sat down together, I purposely shift my body more towards her such that our shoulders and thighs were touching each other. The bus was jerking around and we frequently knocked our body against each other. We started to chat about our school life in university so far, some of our hobbies and interests. In fact we shared two common passions – rugby and pool. I had been playing rugby since my secondary school days while Ann is trialing for the touch rugby school team at the moment. We also agreed to meet up and play pool some day since she kept boasting that she’s pretty good at it.

We seemed to hit off quite well and I was really feeling attracted to her. I don’t know if she feels that way too, but at least I could tell that she quite rather enjoys my company. Soon we reached our destination.

“I know of a short cut way to the restaurant. We can actually cut through from the back alley. It’s a little dark though, do you mind?”

“It’s ok, I have a rugger to protect me if anything happens. Haha.” She laughed and gives me a smile.

We walked in the back alley. It a little dark, but still bright enough to see Ann’s pretty face. Suddenly there was this group of guys walking towards us. They looked a little familiar. I paused for a while. I remembered that they are the group of Ah Bengs we encountered this morning on the bus. I knew something wasn’t right and grabbed Ann’s hand. “Let’s U-turn.”

Ann looks dumbfounded and while I turned back, there was another couple of guys behind us. Too late. There were a total of 5 of them.

“Haha, want to run ar? Mai zao lar, zao si mi. Maybe you leave your chio bu here then I let you zao lor. Ai mai?” The so-called leader of the group of Ah Beng spoke up.

“What do you guys want? Don’t you dare do anything to us.” I warned them and clenched my fists as if expecting a fight any moment. Ann held onto my arm. She was terrified. I pulled Ann closer to me, trying to make her feel more secured. Damn it, I should not have taken this short cut.

“Today on the bus very xia lan hor? Make limpei lose face. Kan ni na!” I immediately recognized his voice. He’s the guy who tried to hit on Ann earlier this morning.

Suddenly I felt 2 pairs of arms grabbing me from behind. I struggled but they were pretty tough and I couldn’t outmuscle them. A third guy came over and kicked me in my stomach as I was pulled away from Ann. I was being slapped a few times too.

Ann stood there, still shaken by what happened. She was terror-stricken and overwrought. “Please don’t hit him. Please…” She tried pleading for me while I saw tears almost dropping out of her eyes.

The leader of the gang walked towards her and gave an evil smile. “You want to beg me pretty girl? What can you offer to me to save your boyfriend? Haha…” He pushed up Ann’s head from her chin and takes a close look at her. Then he studied her figure carefully and all the way down to her legs. “Haha… how? Thought of doing anything to save your boyfriend or not?”

“Stop it you idiot! Don’t you dare think…” Before I could finish my sentence I was hit on my stomach again. I began to fear the worst for Ann…

harley_kel74
19-03-2006, 08:13 PM
Bro Imginative guess it correctly...they are waylaid by the Ah Bengs.....waiting for the outcome of the story....

just4fun
20-03-2006, 03:08 PM
wow...

nowadays still have 英雄求美

skali later from 英雄 to 狗熊

Anyway...nice story bro...keep going...

beck7777
20-03-2006, 04:05 PM
wonder if ann got ganna rape bo... but then in spore, most bengs are hum ji 1... i said most ah! i do know some who damn wu ji 1.. do things like he is the government! anyway bro quick quick with your next installment! cheers! :D

imaginative
20-03-2006, 08:49 PM
Bro Imginative guess it correctly...they are waylaid by the Ah Bengs.....waiting for the outcome of the story....

He he... then some people walked past or police happened to patrol nearby... the ah bengs ran away... Ann offered to send him to hospital but he said it's ok. Then Ann offered to treat his wounds herself... and then..

Threadstarter, just my stupid guess. Don't mind ya:p

demonic
20-03-2006, 09:00 PM
wah....very suspense le.....:p

HighXDrv
21-03-2006, 05:20 AM
wonder if ann got ganna rape bo... but then in spore, most bengs are hum ji 1... i said most ah! i do know some who damn wu ji 1.. do things like he is the government! anyway bro quick quick with your next installment! cheers! :D

Haha.. Bro, i like ur diplomatic ans yet true lah.. the majority bengs mostly hum ji ones..got ppl den dare, no ppl with them they'll hide betw their tails... the damn wu ji ones do anything, everything.. with or w/o any bros support..

So i guess the story is quite unlikely the Hero dare the Beng one-to-one.. coz no Beng got guts..scared lose mah..

Den proby Ann is a unwilling turn willing party to an orgy?? :D

twinresist2
21-03-2006, 08:14 AM
Good story Bro!!! i guess this is the exciting part .. don keep us waiting... looking forward to the next installment..... :D

10 cc
21-03-2006, 08:18 AM
Haha.. Bro, i like ur diplomatic ans yet true lah.. the majority bengs mostly hum ji ones..got ppl den dare, no ppl with them they'll hide betw their tails... the damn wu ji ones do anything, everything.. with or w/o any bros support..

So i guess the story is quite unlikely the Hero dare the Beng one-to-one.. coz no Beng got guts..scared lose mah..

Den proby Ann is a unwilling turn willing party to an orgy?? :D
that place sounded very much like the back-alley-way-by-the-drain behind eusoff hall, leading to fong sing...

the problem faced by john could end with:

1. help arrives - friends, passer-by, police, etc.
2. he is actually a martial artist and manage to fan off the bengs
3. she is actually a martial artist and manage to fan off the bengs
4. both 2 & 3 above
5. the bengs suddenly (a) chicken out, (b) 良心發現, (c) got their attentions diverted to something more urgent - eg. dai-gor called, (d) realized they are, collectively, gay (and attack john instead), or (e) realized they are unable to "stand up for singapore"
6. bengs fighting with each other over who should go first
7. bengs send reps to go buy condoms first but item 1 above appears
8. bengs torn off john's cloths, revealing his tattoos stating that he is acutally from the same SS and more senior then them
9. bengs torn off HER cloths, revealing HER tattoos stating that SHE is acutally their boss' girl
10. realized that she is having her mensus and decided that it is too bad-luck to do it
11. realized that she is having her mensus and decided that it is good-luck to do it (red=auspisious), then one of the bengs fainted from seeing the gush of redness
12. one of the bengs had a heart/respiratory seizure at the age of 14 (no less) and they have to call it quit
13. someone wakes up from his dream
14. the director shouted: "CUT!"
15. the bengs' mother(s) happens to pass by the alley on their way to the pasir panjang market, shouting: "Chew Chor Beng! Ai Si Ah!!!!"

have more possibilities, but think this is enough distraction from thread starter's story... for now.

sorry. drunk... need sleep...

cheers
:D

randallt74
21-03-2006, 12:23 PM
Bot along titbits n drink overnight... hope excitment never ends here...:D

slyer
21-03-2006, 01:30 PM
wa bro pro sia. u write such a fantastic story. can go mediacorp be script writer liao.. nice one. i oso camp here for more.. btw bro u in wich uni? me oso in uni too... maybe i shall oso share my story..

nuclearkid
21-03-2006, 02:02 PM
maybe i shall oso share my story..

Yes, its a darn good proposition! :D You should share your story. Bros, let's show some support to slyer! *clap* *clap*

abas399
21-03-2006, 03:33 PM
oh no!!! so fast no more liao..

slyer
21-03-2006, 04:04 PM
bro nuclearkid thx for the support haha... let me think wad i'm gonna write... then i shall come wif a very nice plot

since mediacorp recently comes up wif a drama wich allows the viewers to vote for the ending they want.. i shall come wif the same thing... giving a couple of endings for the bros here to vote... the ending wich receive the highest votes will be my story's ending...

unsung80
21-03-2006, 08:24 PM
More more.. is even better than TCS drama series!

Desperateguy
22-03-2006, 04:02 PM
Hi slyer, I think most of us are tired of seeing happy endings. Myabe its time for some creative tragic ones. :D

kukumalu
22-03-2006, 04:54 PM
How about an ending with the mother instead? :confused:

Sinfulman
22-03-2006, 05:57 PM
“Stop it you idiot! Don’t you dare think…” Before I could finish my sentence I was hit on my stomach again. I began to fear the worst for Ann…

Wah i did not know singapore still have such gangster around.... Is the police sleeping in the petrol car again in some hidden place :D

Pls bro onwrath.....continue your good story leh!!!

Sinfulman

slyer
22-03-2006, 06:14 PM
the ending can follow inferno affairs part 1 wu jian dao
one of the gangster pull out a parang n hold it near to the neck of the lao da n say :"wo shi jin cha" (i am policeman). then the lao da pleaded n say:" wo zhi xiang zhuo ge hao ren" . the lao da right hand man pull out another parang n point towards the rest of the men n shouted:" let go of the gal n guy. i am cop too. sorry lao da, i am undercover too."

Siong2
22-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Bro Onwart, everyone is till guessing ley.
Waiting for your answers. :p

onwrath
22-03-2006, 10:46 PM
sorry for the late updates, hope you guys like this latest chapter of the story, might be a little too exxaggerated thought.

---------------------------------------------------------
The Ah Beng leader moved his body closer and closer to Ann’s. He took a deep breath. “Wah, limpei sibei gu bo kan ani swee eh char bo liao.” He bended down to her waist level and slipped his hands under Ann’s dress. Ann started crying. She tried to resist but she couldn’t overcome the powerful pair of arms on her. I was at a lost, I struggled even harder, trying to break free, but all I get was a few more punches and kicks from the Ah Bengs.

The leader, with a sudden jerk motion, pulled down Ann’s undergarment. It was a black g-string. The rest of the Ah Bengs began to give whistle calls. Their eyes began to glue onto Ann. Now they seemed to be more interested in Ann rather than me. The leader pulled the g-string all the way down and slips it off her feet. Now Ann was naked beneath her flimsy dress while the g-string was thrown into the drain.

Noticing that the rest of the Ah Bengs turn their attention on Ann, I grabbed onto this opportunity and broke free from the 3 Ah Bengs. I quickly turned, kick and punched one of them and made my run towards Ann. I made a rugby style tackle onto the Ah Beng leader and pinned him down on the ground. He let out a loud cry. I quickly pulled Ann away and we ran as fast as we could. Her hand held on tightly on my arm as we stopped to check if we were being chased.

“Thank goodness they didn’t come after us.” I panted like a dog.

Ann wasn’t any better. And she still looked devastated.

I gave her an assuring hug, “Everything’s ok now. Don’t worry girl, I’ll send you home now.”

While hugging her, my dick rubbed against her panty-less pussy. My dick grew a little hard. I’m quite sure she noticed it.

“Thank you so much John, you saved me from… I was almost being… raped…”

“Everything’s fine now.” I hugged her even tighter while my dick comes into even more contact with her crouch.

Strangely enough, the Ah Bengs seem to disappear. Good riddance anyway.

“Erm, your panties… guess that’s your only loss today.” I joked a little, trying to cheer her up.

“Oh that g-string you mean? Never mind, I have loads of them at home anyway.” Ann seems more relax now. “This is like the second time I’m standing next to you with nothing underneath…” She seems a little shy now.

“No… you still have your bra on this time.” I protested in a jokingly manner.

“So you want me to take off my bra too right? You pervert!”

I stared blankly at her, wondering of she really means it. “Stop imagining! I want to go back home as soon as possible. I don’t like the feeling of walking around without my undergarments.”

With that, we hailed a cab and went back to Jurong. Within ten minutes we reached her place. I walked her up to her house as I learnt that her Mum isn’t in. I was hoping I could get lucky tonight. She reached her house, unlocked her gate and pushed open the wooden door. She turned back to look at me.

“Thanks John, you’re really my hero tonight. Without you I really don’t know…”

I put my index finger on her lips. “Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.”

“You’re so sweet.” She bended forward and planted a kiss onto my cheek that went to blushing red within seconds.

“You know John… actually it was so much fun walking around without wearing anything underneath my dress… makes me a little wet… hehe.”

“Ar?” I almost couldn’t believe her words.

“John, you always like to act blur.” Without any prior warning, she put her lips onto mine. Before my mind could register her last sentence, we were frenching passionately like long lost lovers. Her hand moved down to my crouch, feeling for my dick which was already hard like a rod. She seems satisfied with her findings and began to slip her hand down my pants. While lips still locked, we moved into her house and close the wooden door behind us. I started to fondle her firm but while venturing under her dress. Just when I was about to lift up her dress, Ann suddenly stopped. “I’m sorry John, I got carried away. We shouldn’t be doing this.”

Ann looks very uneasy suddenly. Sensing she was probably not ready, I apologized. “I’m sorry Ann, I guess I got a little carried away just now.”

“No problem. We are both adults. I understand.” She smiled back at me. We bided goodbyes and she gave me another kiss before I left.

Feeling a little disappointed? Yes of course. Just a bit more work needed I guess.

My phone rang as I made my way home.

“Yo John, how? Everything’s steady liao buay?”

“Haha, thanks for your help. Need to work hard a little more lar. I thought tonight can settle liao, but she’s not that keen leh.”

“Slowly lar. Wah kan ni na, you think play rugby ar? Tackle me so hard just now!”

“Haha, paiseh lar. Need to act a bit leh. You think your friends punch me not pain meh? I also never kao beh.”

“Wah ani kong lor, you got one chiobu to fuck lor.”

“Haha, and you and your friends got money to earn lor. I’ll deposit the money to your account online when I reach home later.”

“Steady lar, so when you going to ‘up’ her?”

“Hmmm…. Should be quite soon lar, I should be almost there already.”

onwrath
22-03-2006, 10:47 PM
double post.

-deleted-

onwrath
22-03-2006, 10:47 PM
double post.

-deleted-

abas399
22-03-2006, 11:21 PM
WOW bro! tactic sia. nice 1. hahha

jdi813
22-03-2006, 11:38 PM
... you and your friends got money to earn lor. I’ll deposit the money to your account online when I reach home later ...wah what a twist in the tale ... KNN ... neber saw this one comin ... goot shit bro ... waiting for the next chapter :D

trekk
23-03-2006, 12:56 AM
wah shoik!!! i cant wait for u to up her... hmmz maybe she call u to fonexxx later? ... she will still need to relief herself wor...

techienator
23-03-2006, 07:36 AM
what a twist... interesting to know that such an approach in tackling girls... thanks for sharing... ;)

ken_v2
23-03-2006, 08:59 AM
wah sibeh hor ar... good stuff with unexpected twist.. keep in cumming bro.

jul78
23-03-2006, 11:48 AM
Great story bro.... camping here..:D

Sangrawi
23-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Wah lao eh.... This John si beh low leh... But damn steady.... Sure can up Ann one... Way to go... :p

beck7777
24-03-2006, 02:21 PM
what a twist bro! go write scripts for TCS bah! haha~~~ :D

multifreeze
24-03-2006, 05:32 PM
waaa if TCS got such erotic story/drama i'll sure to be in the drain waiting for the celeb's panty sia! LOL fetish... celeb one summore lolx!

Siong2
24-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Steady steady, all guess wrongly. Haha
Wat a hero. :p

maxknight
25-03-2006, 12:02 AM
Wah...what a nice set-up!! Nobody think of that...you're good man!!
A few punches from the kare-le-fare and you become a hero...good,good..;)

mica
25-03-2006, 06:44 AM
hahaha...wa..evil plan story...nice nice..haha.

onwrath
27-03-2006, 03:27 PM
My clock reads 1 am. I finally managed to finish my school’s assignments and was deadbeat after an eventful day. I turn off the lights and straight away hit my bed. Within seconds, I was snoring away…

Ringgg….. Ringgg….. “Damn it, who the hell call me as such a time. Idiot!”

I got up from my bed, turned on my table lamp and checks the clock. It was 2.30am.

“What the fuck!” I exclaimed.

I reached for my handphone. My anger suddenly went off upon seeing the two words ‘Ann Calling’ on my handphone.

I cleared my throat and picked up her call.

“Hello.”

“Hello John. Are you like sleeping already?”

“Er no, I just finished my assignments and still bumping around online. Not sleeping yet.” I lied. In fact I was dead tired.

“I see… Sorry to call you at such a timing. Just that I can’t get to sleep.”

“Still bothered by what happened today?”

“Yea. By those gangsters… and by you too…”

“Huh? Me? Why?” I was getting a little wary… afraid she might find out the truth.

“Yea… I kept thinking about what happened just now when we were at my door… you know… we kissing each other…”

“Oh… aye, I’m sorry Ann. I got a little carried away too. For a moment I just lost myself.” I pretended to sound a little apologetic.

“It’s ok. We are not kids anymore. We know what we were doing.”

There was suddenly a few second pause over our conversation, before she speaks again.

“Say, do you ever had phone sex before?”

I suddenly woke up. My fatigue left me instantly when my ears hear the magical word ‘sex’. “Haha, what a question. You are not shy aren’t you?” I answered her, trying to sound nonchalant.

“Just being curious. Hehe. You are not shy also lor, kiss me and want to lift up my dress just now.” Ann rebutted with a playful tone in her voice.

“Ok… yea, I had phonesex before. I did it quite often with my ex-girlfriend last time.”

“Hehe, don’t mind showing me how you do it with your ex-girlfriend?”

I hesitated for a while before I agreed.

“So you want to have phonesex with me in another words?” I asked.

“Come on, let’s try it?” Ann seems rather eager.

“Hmmm… ok.” I gave in to her request.

“Alright. Erm, let’s try doing a tuition teacher with a student role play?”

“Huh?” I thought I was supposed to ‘teach’ her? But it seems that she actually knows her stuff well. Nevertheless, I didn’t raise any questions about it and let her continue.

“I’ll be the sexy female tuition teacher. You will be the innocent student ok?” Ann requested.

“Innocent? That’s not quite me you know?” I laughed.

“Then I shall see how my charm will turn you into a lusty and horny student then!” She teased. “Ok, let’s start!”

ANN - “Hello John, I’m Ann, your new tuition teacher for your A’lvl physics.”

JOHN - “Hi Ann. Wow, I didn’t know the tuition teacher my mum hired for me turned out to be such a pretty girl. How old are you anyway?”

ANN - “Don’t tease me lar. I’m 23 this year. And you? 18 right?

JOHN - “Yup.”

JOHN - “So I let you come into my house. You were wearing a tube top and a denim mini skirt that was up to her middle thigh. I showed you to your seat which was a tiny sofa that seems more suitable for kids. I shifted the other similar sofa opposite you.”

ANN - “How come you let me sit on this tiny sofa? So short and no table in your house?”

JOHN - “Oh, my dad ordered a new table, it should be coming today, but then the delivery has been postponed to tomorrow. So we have to make do with this sofa at the moment.”

ANN - “So I take a seat on the tiny sofa. The height of the sofa was rather short, and when I sit on it, my bums sank all the way into the sofa, allowing my mini skirt to ride higher onto my upper thighs.”

JOHN - “Hey, I’m having this problem with chapter 4. There’s this formula I can’t understand how to derive it.”

ANN – “I started to bend forward, trying to explain the formula to you.”

JOHN – “While you bend forward, I saw your cleavage. The white tube top you were wearing enhances your bust. I can’t stop looking at the almost spilling out boobs.”

ANN – “ Hey, are you listening to me? I then noticed you peeping at my tube top. Your lusty eyes looked as if you can see through my top. I decided to play along with you.”

JOHN – “Yes I am. Thanks, I think I got it now. I quickly focus my eyes back to my textbook. Can I get you a glass of water?”

ANN – “Yes please. I’m a little thirsty. I saw you walking towards the kitchen while I shifted my skirt a little, to ride it higher then before. I opened my legs a little wider to make sure you can see my panties later.”

JOHN – “I came back from the kitchen, holding a glass of water. Here you are. I gave you the glass of water and suddenly noticed you spreading your legs a little, giving me a view of your white panties.”

-------------------
to be continued.

onwrath
27-03-2006, 03:29 PM
been pretty busy recently, so my story will come in a little slower than usual. hope u guys still like it!

beck7777
27-03-2006, 03:49 PM
been pretty busy recently, so my story will come in a little slower than usual. hope u guys still like it!

take your time bro... but dun take TOO long... haha~~~ yes the story is good!! cheers! ;)

goatee33
27-03-2006, 08:44 PM
wow...sumting new...fone sex sia...gd one!!!

samboy123
28-03-2006, 12:44 AM
what a story,keep it up,man!

trekk
28-03-2006, 12:58 AM
wow just something i was thinking of...:)

ralphael
28-03-2006, 01:31 AM
and the story stop for years?:(
makes me so excited waiting and waiting
chasing and chasing

Siong2
28-03-2006, 09:48 AM
Getting more and more exciting. :p

ken_v2
30-03-2006, 03:34 PM
dun keep us waiting too long...

ultraman6496
30-03-2006, 06:13 PM
KNN threadstarter !!!

Well done... Thot u were the HERO... But wat the FUCK !!!

U were in CAHOOTS with them...

Hahaha... Wat a twist of events... :D

Realli, expect the UNEXPECTED !!!

Well done well done...

onwrath
31-03-2006, 12:49 AM
thx guys! the comments are very much appreciated and thx to those who 'up' me! been working overtime for the past few days, but i promise the story will not die off just like that. i'll try to come up with the next installment over the weekend.

cheers! :)

AD69
31-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Good work bro !! Will wait for the next installment.

donjean
31-03-2006, 01:24 PM
will standby here for your upcoming installment..

onefour02
31-03-2006, 10:08 PM
looking forward to next installment

schwing
01-04-2006, 11:03 AM
many GOOD stories in this forum either there is no ending or has late continuation....:rolleyes:

dakboyslim
01-04-2006, 02:43 PM
good things come to those who wait....... but really wait very long liao leh..... :D

Siong2
01-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Running out of lines? http://www.postsmile.com/img/emotions/216.gif

Sleazybobo
03-04-2006, 07:06 PM
Haiz...........
this is worst than being teased by a slutttyyyy c0ckteaser.....

How to get the Flag flying when then flag-post keeps on flagging......

Cum on, bro! Hit it to the hilt! ;)

130 130 :cool:

onefour02
03-04-2006, 07:33 PM
there goes the weekend..

hotdick69
04-04-2006, 01:05 PM
pitching me tent here.........:D

onwrath
04-04-2006, 04:01 PM
finally! my work, overtime, projects and exams has limited my time on story writing, but finally it has come out hot and fresh from the oven! enjoy! :D

--------------------------------------
ANN – Then I notice your eyes staring at my panties. I began to shift my position a bit more, allowing you an even better view. I then sit up a little, pretending that I didn’t know that I’m exhibiting myself to you.

JOHN – And I took a long and hard stare at your panties. My face became a little red.

ANN – I continued my exhibitionist act and asked you. Why? Why you staring at me like that? I continued to pretend that I didn’t know my panties were showing with my legs spread a little wide open.

JOHN – Erm… nothing. I passed you a pillow, hoping you will get what I mean.

ANN – Thanks. Then I slid the pillow in between my legs and which in turn, spread my legs even wider apart.

JOHN – Er… I can see…

ANN – Huh? Come on, don’t waste time, let’s get on with your school work. I smiled back at you.

JOHN – Ok, I was pretty hard by then, while keeping a lookout at your panties. My mind couldn’t think properly enough to carry on with my work.

ANN – Such an easy question and you cant do it? Ayio, you must have been dreaming in class! Ok, why not we play a little game?

JOHN – What game?

ANN – Heard of strip poker? Let’s play that? But we will gamble with your schoolwork instead. Every time you get a question correct, you can command me to take off a piece of my clothing. But if you get it wrong, then I can have you take off any piece of clothing off you too. Fine? Then I spread my legs even wider apart and pretend to bend down, showing off my cleavage to you.

JOHN – Ok sure. I’m game! I was getting excited. I will be dying to see you standing naked in front of me.

ANN – Let’s start with this question then.

JOHN – After half a minute I managed to solve it.

ANN – Cool. So I guess you get to request which piece of clothing?

JOHN – Of course! I smiled and asked you to take off your bra underneath your tube top.

ANN – So naughty. Then I stood up, turned my back to face you. I stripped off my tube top, and unhooked my bra. I’m standing topless, with my back facing you now. Then I quickly put on my tube top and resume the ‘game’.

JOHN – I saw the protruding nipples from the thin material of your tube top. My dick was getting a little hard.

ANN – Next question. It’s a pretty tough question. See if you can do it.

JOHN – Ok. Damn, this question is pretty tough. I got the wrong answer.

ANN – Alright little boy, I want you to take off your tee shirt.

JOHN – No problem. I then slip my shirt over my head and there I was, sitting topless in front of you.

ANN – I looked at your nicely toned body, muscular chest and the six packs on your abs. They looked pretty hot and sexy.

JOHN – I continued with the next question and got it wrong again! This time which one to strip off?

ANN – Hmmm… your underwear! Haha.

JOHN – Wow, fast? Damn, I have got no choice but to turn my back against her and took off my shorts. Then I removed my underwear. My butt staring naked at her.

ANN – You have got a nice firm butt. You work out quite frequently? I bet a lot of girls ogle at your cute butt.

JOHN – Haha, yea, I work out very often. I put back my shorts and that’s the only piece of clothing covering my manhood. I feel a little naked, especially with my dick half erecting.

ANN – Next question. I will give you an easy question. You finally got it right and you can make your request now.

JOHN – Your tube! I’m topless, so you should be too!

ANN – I hestitated for a moment, but decided to go with the game. Ok. Fine. I bravely slip off the tube top and reveal my beautiful pair of boobs. Don’t keep staring at them ok? Remember to concentrate on your work!

JOHN – How to concentrate? When such a beautiful girl sitting topless in front of me?

ANN – Last question.

JOHN – So fast?

ANN - Yes.

JOHN – I attempted and…

ANN - …and you got it wrong! Your shorts!

JOHN – I was pretty stunned. Am I really going to strip naked in front of you?

ANN – You have to, it’s the rule of the game.

JOHN – Ok… I reluctantly stand up, my dick already fully erecting underneath my shorts.

ANN – Then I suddenly pop up and pulled down your shorts. I saw a huge dick erecting like a flagpole. I realized there was some pre-cum. So I guess you were fantasizing about me?

JOHN – Who wouldn’t? You are such a sexy girl. And I…

ANN – …wish that I’ll have sex with you? Then I pulled you closer to me. I put my hands on your hard dick. I began to slowly stroke it.

JOHN – I pulled up your skirt. I noticed your panties were a little wet. So you were getting horny as well dear? I pulled down your panties and your pussy was already wet. Nice shave you have got down there.

ANN – Thank you. I unzipped my mini shirt and there I was, standing naked in front of you. I started to pull you nearer to me and we started frenching.

JOHN – I slid my fingers into your pussy and starts to finger you.

ANN – Damn, it feels good. Don’t stop. I then kneel down and starts licking your balls. Then I moved up a little to your dick. I licked away the pre-cum and began to give you a blowjob.

JOHN - Your swirl around my dick and it feels awesome. No one has given me such a good blowjob before in my life. I was getting high.

“Hey, I got to go. It’s already 5am. My class is at 8am later. I think I need to catch some sleep.”

“Huh? Oh, it’s so late already?” I looked at my clock, my hands still stocking my dick.

“Ayia, I think forget it lar, I don’t think I can wake up in time for my lesson if I go to sleep now.”

“Why not we meet for breakfast later? I also have a lesson at 8am, but I don’t think I’m going liao.”

“Meet for breakfast? After breakfast you want to have sex with me right?”

“Huh? No… I mean…”

“I’m sorry John, I’m just not ready… you are not my boyfriend… I treat you just as a friend. I’m not sure if we have sex, what will happen to our relationship.” Ann sounds rather serious.

“No no. I don’t mean that.”

“I know. It’s ok. Guys are all like that. I think I’m going to bed liao. Bye. And thanks for the… phonesex.”

With that Ann put down the phone and I was left wondering… “What the fuck?”

goatee33
04-04-2006, 06:32 PM
great work!! up u liao!!

forumer
05-04-2006, 05:21 PM
cock teaser.haha:D

Xuhong
06-04-2006, 03:52 PM
hehehe we miss ur instalment leh buttie!!~
hehehe nice one!

onefour02
11-04-2006, 08:52 AM
where's our schoolmate?

ken_v2
12-04-2006, 02:20 PM
muz be studying hard for exams...

D!ckster
12-04-2006, 02:33 PM
where's our schoolmate?
muz be studying hard for exams...
Ya bros...the local uni's are starting their exams nxt wk...i know those in ntu are having their study week this week...while nus is getting less crowded too :D ...so lets wait patiently for the continuation...:D

Ups4867
12-04-2006, 03:00 PM
You have a great story. The twist is good.... But hor i will until long long liao.... Pls pls bro write your next installment leh.................... Your supporter!!!!

UPS!!!! ;)

schwing
18-04-2006, 11:04 AM
my camping here going to expire soon.... :p

Siong2
19-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Thread starter... where are you?
It has being a long time since your last update, believe lots of brothers here waiting ley. :D

AD69
20-04-2006, 12:58 AM
We are waiting for the story continuation till our neck long long liao. :(

ilovesg
20-04-2006, 09:15 AM
Fantastic.. you are simply writing things that we wished could happened to us!! And the way you put it is good :D keep up the good work! Ann must be slightly hard to get otherwise suspension is gone quickly heh :P

evo7_5
20-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Lets hope for the writer to finish his exams asap before he write even better continuation for us without any stress..

grant
20-04-2006, 10:14 PM
author.. where r u? all of us waiting for it

dickboy
21-04-2006, 08:01 AM
yeah, one of the best stories!! will keep monitoring the progress here.. hee

onwrath
22-04-2006, 02:06 AM
I went back to sleep, with the intention of skipping my lectures later in the morning. Inside me I thought, “What a funny girl Ann is.” But I was feeling pretty confident that I could get what I want soon. Just a little more effort and perhaps a little more ‘push’.

I slept all the way till 12noon when I was awaken by a phone call.

“Hey John, Ah Ben here. Tonight ai ke chiong mai? Me and Xiao Lin heading down to ChinaWhite.”

I gave a loud yawn. “Ar… ok, just let me know what time lor.”

“Steady lar, I’ll see you tonight then!”

“Hey, come out for lunch?”

“Eh… cannot lar. I’m at Xiao Lin’s house now. Will be having her for ‘lunch’ instead. Haha!”

“Oh, alright. Enjoy and have a fun time my friend!”

I put down the phone and went back to lie on my bed, still thinking of Ann and our phonesex. Her sudden decision to end the session makes me wonder why. Anyway I decided that girls are unfathomable always – or at least most of them.

Still, I picked up my phone again, scrolled down to Ann’s number. Should I give her a call? Maybe I can invite her for the ChinaWhite session later tonight. This will be a pretty good opportunity. A little alcohol can do the trick.

“Hey Ann.”

“Hi John. What’s up?”

“Hey, are you free tonight?”

“Erm, I’m sorry. I’ve got a date…”

“A date?!?”

“I mean, I’m meeting my friend tonight. Won’t be free. I’m sorry.”

“Oh… no problem. I was actually thinking…”

“Hey, I got to go. I’m pretty busy, can’t talk much to you now. Bye.”

With that, she hung up.

“Damn. She mentioned ‘date’. She’s seeing someone? Looks like I must upgrade to ‘boyfriend-bashing’ tactics now.” I thought to myself.

It’s alright. Even with a boyfriend around I’m pretty certain and confident about myself.

Time passes and at 11pm I reached ChinaWhite and met up with Ben. Then from the corner of my eye I saw this sexy hot babe in a white tube top and a black mini skirt walking towards us. “Hey we can go in now.”

“Oh my goodness… Xiao Lin is that you? You looked so different from when you are in school!”

“Oh really? Hehe, thanks!”

“The wonders of make-ups!” Ben added in, with a grin on his face. I can tell Xiao Lin almost wanted to pull Ben’s ears. Now I can understand why Ben gets so smitten with her. I’m sure if she bothers to dress up in school, she would have hordes of guys going after her.

We wasted no time and entered the club. We bought a few jugs of beers and liquor and found a good seat. Within the next 30 minutes the rest of our friends arrived. Ben’s sister Jennifer and her boyfriend, Alvin, and Fiona, a friend of Xiao Lin. With the 2 couples dancing and enjoying themselves, I was pretty much left with Fiona. Fiona’s 19 this year, from what Xiao Lin told me, she never had a boyfriend before. Still a virgin? Maybe… I guessed. I was quite surprise as Fiona looks pretty ok to me, though her dress sense were more conservative compared to Xiao Lin’s. I would have to say perhaps her pair of glasses was in the way of her being more appealing to guys, but I would be harsh to say she’s not good-looking. Maybe I can help her with her fashion sense and transform her from an unpolished gem to a diamond. Just thinking…

And half of my mind was still thinking of Ann and her ‘date’.

The music was loud, and we had to shout into one another’s ear.

“So you are still studying?” I asked.

“Yea, I’m doing my diploma in a poly.”

“You dance?”

“No. I don’t really know how to dance.” Fiona rejected. I then push her the jug of beer. She pushes it back to me, shaking her head and shouting into my ear, “I’m a poor drinker. I get knock out easily.”

“Ar ok. How about we find a quiet place to have a chat or two instead of challenging the music here with my voice.”

She nodded her head and followed me out of the club.

“My goodness, my voice is hoarse from all the shouting.” I exclaimed.

“Yea, same here.”

Now with proper lightings, I can see her face more clearly. I’m very sure with proper grooming, she can be quite beautiful. Not sexy, not hot, but the typical girl-next-door type. With her black frame glasses, and her hair bundled up, she looks pretty ‘off’ from the rest of the female clubbers.

“Maybe you should let down your hair and remove the glasses. You will look better.”

“Huh?”

“Ar, never mind.” I smiled to myself, realizing how innocent she looks, especially with her two big round eyes staring a little ‘dumbly’ at me when she “huh”.

I turned my head away, trying to hide my smiles, not wanting her to be embarrassed.

I glanced around, trying to catch some eye-candies. I then saw this familiar figure. An unmistaken figure… It was Ann! I was shocked. I couldn’t believed what I saw… It was totally appalling!

It was Ann standing outside the club next to ChinaWhite, “The Les Bar”, and she and another girl were french kissing!

-----------------------------
to be continued.

onwrath
22-04-2006, 02:08 AM
finally an update after a looooooong MIA. thx for the support still and sry to keep u guys waiting! meanwhile, enjoy! :D

WazAGuy
22-04-2006, 02:34 AM
I have read the story form being ..seening the stroy twist alot...now the Ann I know might end up Bi...:D

donjean
22-04-2006, 09:52 AM
welcome back brother.........
please give us more and more and more....

Clonie
22-04-2006, 10:41 AM
omg..wat a twist...Ann's a les...:eek:

Siong2
22-04-2006, 10:51 AM
omg..wat a twist...Ann's a les...:eek:

Maybe a Bi? I always wish that I could find a Bi, just imagine, you, her and her female parnter. :D

AD69
22-04-2006, 02:25 PM
Oh goodie goodie...the story continues......:D

techienator
22-04-2006, 06:35 PM
oh oh... hope tat Ann is a bi... otherwise all efforts come to waste...

bigass
22-04-2006, 08:48 PM
i tink if chU or ch8 or ch5 got competition for drama or movie creation, many bros here can have a fierce fight. n of cuz must be RA or Porn lah...hahah

good story..:rolleyes:

Xuhong
23-04-2006, 09:22 PM
wah another twist!

steady lar brudder!

ken_v2
24-04-2006, 08:02 PM
let's not make us wait too long ...

feenix123
25-04-2006, 01:45 AM
Great writing bro!!! The number of ppl u got camping here says everything. Instead of camping i'd lay a foundation and start building an apartment here....hehehehe

Hope to catch your next episode sometime soon!!

xiong5182
25-04-2006, 09:28 AM
yo bro, great story... awaiting your next installment... what will happen next?

Siong2
25-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Haha, so many campers. :p
Popcorns? Soft drinks? Anyone? :D

D!ckster
25-04-2006, 09:55 PM
...so many campers...Popcorns? Soft drinks? Anyone?..
Got curry puff or popiah? :D btw...last time used to be able to see who's in the thread right? now cannot liao leh...or is it my browser only? :confused:

cheersMike
25-04-2006, 11:41 PM
i think everyone cannot see liao.. cos i also cannot.. cheers

skydesperato
26-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Nice one, good job.

:cool:

Xuhong
01-05-2006, 07:29 PM
brudder .....good story leh....
so long no update liao...
:(

onwrath
08-12-2008, 03:59 AM
hey guys, it's been almost 2 years since i wrote this story. just wondering if there's anyone who wants me to continue? if there are still audiences i'll carry on the story of Ann.... :D

cheers!

kengarou
08-12-2008, 05:10 AM
hey guys, it's been almost 2 years since i wrote this story. just wondering if there's anyone who wants me to continue? if there are still audiences i'll carry on the story of Ann.... :D

cheers!

Hey Onwrath, very nice story of Ann, please do continue. Will be camping here for more...:D although it has been 2 long years...

BeCkHaM_
08-12-2008, 05:49 AM
After 2 yrs still nv manage to bed her , found out she lesbian , dick withered ?

Carry on the good stuff ........

onwrath
08-12-2008, 05:58 AM
I was shell-shocked. Many thoughts were running through my mind… “Is Ann a lesbian? Was the girl her ‘date’ as she mentioned earlier on the phone?” I stood speechless but continued watching from afar. Minutes must have passed while I was still trying to fathom, until Fiona interrupted.

“Hey John, are you there? Helloooo? What are you looking at?”

“Nothing, I was just… I thought I saw a friend, but made a mistake.”

Fiona and I then went back into the club to join Ben and Xiao Lin. Throughout the night I was basically staring into the thin air, my mind only occupied by what I saw just now. Soon the night at ChinaWhite ended with nothing much accomplished. Ben took Xiao Lin home for their usual ‘after clubbing activity’ while I was tasked to send Fiona home since she lived pretty near my area.

Fiona and I got on a cab. My mind was still occupied by Ann and the girl outside The Less Bar. Fiona obviously sensing something was not right, prompted me if anything was troubling me. I shook my head, but remained quiet.

“Men, like the shows on TV always say; if they are troubled, it’s either because of money or women.” Fiona tried to break the ice.

“I’m sorry. I know I’m pretty cold tonight.” I decided not to reveal anything.

“It must have been me. I know I’m not like the other girls. I don’t know how to dress up, don’t put make up, don’t know how to engage intresting conversations with guys… and probably don’t know how to please a man…”

“No, no. Don’t get me wrong. It wasn’t you really. Even if it was a pretty girl standing next to me, I would have been the same.” I instantly replied, but regretted as soon as I saw the look on her face.

“Yea… at least a pretty girl beats the Fiona you are sitting on the cab with now…” Fiona suddenly looked dejected.

“I… I’m sorry, that’s not what I meant.” However I knew what I said was in vain.

I took another look at Fiona. Actually Fiona does not look as bad as she self-claimed to be. If she’s willing to invest on some make-ups and change her dress sense, she could do a lot better.

“Do you trust me?” I asked.

“Eh? Trust you?” She questioned.

“I seriously think you can be as pretty as what you want to be. But… you just got to use a little make-up, change your wardrobe a little… and most importantly, have confidence in yourself!”

“You really think so?”

“Yes. I’m not lying. Look, would you be free tomorrow?”

“Yes… why?” Fiona seems to hesitate a little.

“Let’s go shopping. I need to get some new shirts, might as you’d join me and I might just be able to… make you look better with some new purchases you could do with.”

Fiona gave a little thought. “You really think I can look pretty?”

“No doubt yes. I’ll see you tomorrow under your block at around 12noon. We will grab a lunch and then head down to our shopping trip. You like the idea?”

“Well… I think I would like the idea…” Fiona answered, with a smile coming from her face.

Soon Fiona dropped off from the cab. Though she said nothing, I could sense her excitement towards the shopping trip and of course, pleased with someone who believes she could look pretty with some adaptations.

I reached home, took a shower and hit the bed, but only before I turned my memories back to outside the club when Ann was frenching another girl.

----------------------
to be continued

onwrath
08-12-2008, 06:25 AM
The next day arrived. I met up with Fiona. As expected, her dress sense was rather poor, even worst than the night before. Somehow I do feel sorry for her at time, for the low self-esteem she possesses.

We went down to town and visited quite a number of shops. We probably covered almost all the shops and eventually got Fiona to buy some new add-ons to her… I would describe as pathetic wardrobe. Two miniskirt (one white and one black), 3 new tops (a pink, a white and a light blue), 2 new pair of heels (a 3 inches and a 4 inches), made contact lens and finally, brought her to my usual saloon for a haircut.

“Wow, I have pretty much spend all my savings today!” Fiona complained but yet doing so, she seems entirely pleased with her purchases. She added with a question that shows how excited and delighted her afternoon was. “Which top and skirt do you think I would look best in? And which heels? Haha, to be honest with you, I’ve never wore any heels more than 2 inches high.” The animated Fiona seems to reveal the child in her, as if a child getting impatient to find out what was in the wrapped Christmas gift.

“I would love you to wear your light blue and your white skirt. And of course, the four inches heels. They would look lovely.” I looked at Fiona. She had removed her glasses and was wearing her new contact lens. My hairdresser had given her a change of hairstyle. Fiona looked totally different now. I could not wait for her to change into her new set of clothes.

“Really? Hmm…” Fiona answered, marveling at the thoughts of wearing her new clothes.

“Well, since I helped you a great deal today, you must let me take a look at you when one day you changed into those new clothes.” I reminded her, while obviously in my heart, I was already anticipating how she would look.

“Yea, you helped me a lot today. I have not been so happy for so long!”

“Like I said, just show me yourself in those new clothes one of these…”

Before I could finish my sentence, Fiona replied. “Let’s do it now!”

--------------------
to be continued

versasaint
08-12-2008, 09:57 AM
Great story TS.:)

oscar37
08-12-2008, 11:58 AM
great story, man :)... if got pics (sketches as in comics style), tat will b unbelievable :rolleyes:.. haha.. will camp for more.. cheers

joe1986
08-12-2008, 03:44 PM
nice story TS

setting up my campfire with some beer and snacks along :D

aloysius82
08-12-2008, 06:38 PM
nice story bro..u 've made ann feel soo alive to us...hahahahahaha...

i'll be camping here for more of ANN. :cool:

XR29
09-12-2008, 01:52 AM
Continue pls........Nice one, TS..:)

jimboi
09-12-2008, 02:56 AM
bro, great story u've got...!!! camping here! :cool:

DaddyDad
09-12-2008, 03:31 AM
Good story.

I am deploying camp here now.

Cheers.

More please. ;)

emperor^10
09-12-2008, 07:59 PM
Faster continue.... :p

bro_bear1977
12-12-2008, 10:40 AM
Please continue

lawrence86
16-12-2008, 01:40 AM
awesome story :)

ken_v2
18-12-2008, 09:30 AM
wah brudder, 2 years later then continue... make us wait 2 yrs still no action.

quickly continue your story leh...

jeremyhui
18-12-2008, 10:27 AM
more more more

killerpgi
19-12-2008, 12:21 AM
camp veh long liao leh. wait till old liao lor. nearly the excited part den stop. cant wait for the story to continue lor

killerpgi
19-12-2008, 01:08 AM
camp veh long liao leh. wait till old liao lor. nearly the excited part den stop. cant wait for the story to continue lor

anakin13
19-12-2008, 04:48 AM
camped here too long .. make me feel old already.... ann a les? my god !!

BaBieE
19-12-2008, 06:23 AM
Me too! @@

superlust
19-12-2008, 10:44 AM
I camping here too...

just finished reading today..damn excited

emperor^10
19-12-2008, 08:04 PM
Camped here very long d bro... lol... :D

onwrath
10-07-2009, 08:13 PM
story continued..
------------------
Fiona, beaming with excitement, headed to the nearest departmental store's fitting room..

*vibration~* what?! Ann calling at this moment?!
i quickly walked some distance away before picking up..

"He-llo.." (my tone a lil weird as that instant flashback of her frenching another girl hit me..)

"John.. *sniff-sniff*.. Joh-hn.. i.. th-ere's some..thing i need to tell u.. can u come over my place at 7.."
huh? is she crying..? anyway.. what else but to agree.. im weak against crying girls..

"yes..Ann.. i'll be there.." (y am i sounding so gentle?)

"thanks John.. bye.." what the hell man? is she gonna confess to me that she's a les?! guess i will find out later at 7.. maybe i will finally get to bonk her after some consoling job..
it's almost 4.30 now.. by the time im done with.. oh shit!! Fiona!!

i rushed back to where the fitting room was to find Fiona.. it was empty.. i looked around and saw backview of a girl wearing light-blue spaghetti and white skirt.. i tapped her.. she turned around.. can't believe it.. is this the same Fiona last night.. but wait.. her eyes are all teary.. then out of a sudden.. she hugged me! im totally stunned and dumbfounded..

"where were u.. john.. i thought u just left like that.. and.. when.. i.. really wanted to show this to u.." i could feel her warm breasts pinning tightly against my chest.. i soothed her back..
"it's ok girl.. im back now aint i.. just went to take a call that's all.. besides.. who would leave such a pretty girl behind? look at u.."

she seemed comforted and slowly released her arms around me.. now she looked somewhat embarassed.. that shy and innocent little look.. her new dressing.. coupled with those teary eyes.. enough to make any guy wanna shower her with love and protection.. i gently wiped her tears.. "hmm.. u look really pretty in those ya know.." she was blushing.. so cute!

argh.. but dammit.. how am i supposed to end the day early with this sweet young thing and make it to Ann's place by 7! Fiona's all dressed up now and im sure she wouldn't want to end her day early too.. this is in fact the best chance to take her to a movie and snuggle up with her nicely at the back seats.. what to do now.. Ann.. or Fiona?

U.f.O
10-07-2009, 09:11 PM
Wah TS power la...back to write more juicy stuff.
Was expecting a bump from another samster...didnt expect it to be another chapter from you!

AD69
11-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Welcome back to this thread bro. Do continue.

ThePunisher
11-07-2009, 01:16 AM
Continue the story bro

nooobie
11-07-2009, 02:31 AM
nice story bro... plz continue

belgarion0903
11-07-2009, 02:58 AM
Its such a long time without getting a bonk! But great story anyways! Pls continue!!!

perfection89
11-07-2009, 03:21 AM
So while waiting the TS to post new updates, let's TCSS:

Prediction of next part:

1. Fiona and the Ann become fuck buddies for TS.
2. Fiona fuck Ts first, den TS find Ann fuck some more, go home damm tired.
3. Fiona never fuck TS so TS more horny den find Ann to fuck..
4. Fiona never fuck TS so TS mor horny but Ann never let TS fuck either so TS till now still not fucked and fucking desperate.
5. No fucking at all. From start till now... so later on most likely no fuck.

GG.. This has got to be one of the best no-sex story in sammyboy forum. LOL. Can win the best no-sex novel award liao!!

nettyworms
12-07-2009, 11:23 PM
bro im begging u stop mia ing after 2 years 1 year then come back post 1 part zao again leh.. No matter how busy at least update every 2 - 3 days la~~

sennheiser
13-07-2009, 01:37 AM
power la bro! faster finish the story! mai tu liao!!

onwrath
13-07-2009, 04:43 AM
i like perfection89's prediction no.4 haha damn funny!
---------------------------------------------------
---continued---

after some analyzing.. decided that Fiona can wait as she probably likes me more than Ann does.. while Ann seems to be at a vulnerable situation now where i can take advantage of..
can't miss this chance right? im dying to hear what she has got to say anyway..

"Fiona.. the call just now.. something happened to a close friend of mine and i think i need to see how is he doing.."

"oh.." she looks sad and disappointed.. ahh.. this look of hers is killing me..

"but i've got some time left and with this much shopping done, let me at least carry them for u and see u home.."

with that, she managed to smile a little.. "o-kay.."

midway in the cab, she slowly rested her head upon my right shoulder.. man.. her hair smells really nice.. and she has forgotten to adjust her skirt which was slightly folded back when she sat in.. i caught a little glimpse of her white panties.. my dick went long and hard with pleasure.. felt like screwing her right there and then! after having controlled my urge of fondling with her and sending her back home like a gentleman.. i continued to head on to Ann's place.. hoping for the chance to release the beast in me later on..

i finally reached Ann's place few mins before 7 and she answered the door in her favorite tshirt and shorts.. "John.." her eyes were all puffy and red.. "what happened?" i asked as i entered.. also noticing no one else was at home..

"come to my room.." i followed behind her.. we sat down on her bed.. "John.. u must think that im weird.." with that she started crying again.. huh? wtf?

"i tried.. i really tried!" she cried and cried.. i inched forward and hugged her to comfort her..

"when im with u.. i thought.. i could finally.. like a guy again.. i tried to be closer to u.. but.. i kept pulling back at the same time.." *sniff* "cos.. cos.. i have been hurt before 2 years ago.. my boyfren left me the next day after he had sex with me.. i almost went crazy.. it was.. a few close girlfrens who saw me through.. with their warm support but.. slowly i began to depend on them and.. and.. started to have this feeling for girls.. i have became a lesbian ever since.. i stayed away from men becos they're all the same.. sex was all they ever wanted.. but.. i had a feeling that perhaps u were different.. but i still can't get it past myself.. tell me John.. do u really love me..? can i trust u..?"

NO? and hey.. u aren't a virgin already? shit!! but as i looked back into those eyes.. i felt that for a moment, i could really love and protect this girl and give her the warmth that she needed most.. BUT NO.. I HAVE BEEN HURT TOO BITCH.. and i promised myself to be a total fucker ever since..

"yes.. i really love u.. it hurts me so much to hear all that.. how you have suffered.. curse that jerk who made u this way! i would give all my heart to make sure u r treated right from now on.. so.. pls Ann.. trust me.." with that i put my lips to hers softly and gently.. giving her some lee-way to pull back if she still wasn't ready or didn't accept my bullshit.. she didn't resist.. she returned my kiss..

i could taste her tears that had trickled down from before.. i eased her back onto the bed and continued to kiss her deeply.. i went a lil up to kiss both her teary eyes.. and finally a light peck on her forehead.. i stroke her hair and said.. "stop me anytime u want.. i love u and i will only go as far as u wish.." and i kissed her deeply again before she could think about it..

my hand ventured from bottom of her tshirt and slowly shifted up towards her breasts.. she moaned a little.. my dick had grown so hard.. it would tear me apart if she asked me to stop.. so even though my heart was pulsating wildly and my body was burning with lust.. i had to control myself and move slowly else she be brought back to her senses and everything would be gone in an instant.. not ripping her clothes off and ramming my rod into her was the hardest thing i had to do.. EVER..

after fondling her breasts for a few mins which seemed like an eternity to me.. i used my other hand to slowly reach down and lower her shorts inch by inch.. and not forgetting to kiss her lips.. necks.. and also nibbling lightly at her ears and whispering sweet nothings at the same time.. when i have finally gotten her shorts and panties lowered enough to reveal her full cunt.. i was already trembling with urgency to bonk her.. AFTERALL HAVING GONE THIS FAR.. I MUST NOT FAIL!!

i quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my overgrown monster.. then i moved my body down even closer to hers and i could start feeling my dick brush against her pussy hair.. her eyes suddenly opened wider.. i frenched her passionately to prevent her from 'awakening'..

as i was frenching her.. i fingered her abit and yes she was wet and ready.. she moaned a lil at my fingering work.. and beginning to show some signs of reluctance.. i peered down and aimed for an angle that could enter her pussy in one swift motion.. so i grabbed my brother and guided it quickly into the hole of pleasure! MMMmmmm!! she moaned against my lips.. i couldn't hold back the beast anymore.. i rammed and i rammed my way down the forbidden passage.. it felt so tight and so damn good... wahaha..yes im fucking ANN!! u pretty little slut.. yield to me..

"ahhhh.. John.. no.. wait.." i accelerated my pace even faster.. if she's gonna have 2nd thoughts.. im gonna fuck her until she has none left to think! her hands are grabbing my arms so tightly i could feel her fingernails piercing through my skin.. i rocked her wild and powerfully.. i have completely lost to the demon in me.. my original intention was to be gentle to her throughout so that i could be her loving boyfriend and enjoy more of this in future.. wonder what will happened now.. but heck.. i was already about to cum after moving so vigorously.. even though every single sperm was dying to swim in this heavenly place.. i cannot let them rule over me.. i pulled out immediately and the next second i was shooting my load all over her body.. i panted heavily.. and collapsed beside her..

sgman1968
13-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Wow Bro TS..

Fast & Furious..Wam Bang tank U Maam...I'm sure deep down inside Ann love the rough ride.... I was just hoping it could be Ann Kok...Luv you story Bro..:p

pluto33
13-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Great writing. More more!!

Eyeshield21
13-07-2009, 06:48 PM
bro, nice story, hope to see more soon!

starlight
13-07-2009, 09:16 PM
great story, do continue bro!

bonded
20-07-2009, 01:43 PM
Wow this is like a novel but amazing story. Continue with what happened next. Did you become her loving boyfriend who didn't leave her after sex? Or did you also become yet another jerk? hehe.. and what happened to Fiona, did you make her ur back-up fuck buddy?

Love2BSuck
20-07-2009, 03:52 PM
Hope TS Won't MIA now and come back next year in 2010... :P

torresisking09
20-07-2009, 10:58 PM
this thread machiam harry potter. TS update once a yr. first he is sth a nerd or dumb fuck. becum monster/demon.. cannot imagine harry potter screw hermione. XD

rivergame
21-07-2009, 12:06 AM
congrats bro, well done, u saw, came and conquered!

Thales
21-07-2009, 08:35 AM
Quite a feat, bro. Anymore?

xedous
21-07-2009, 01:38 PM
well done bro...

BBWLover
22-07-2009, 01:54 AM
power, TS !!

more to go??

xD

ManU74
22-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Hopefully TS will continue the story - will he choose Ann or Fiona? Since the thread is Ann - i guess there must be quite a bit more ba... Hope TS come back soon.

dark86knight
25-07-2009, 12:57 AM
nice one bro ! hope to see your new installment very soon ! :p

xxxdreamer
30-07-2009, 04:03 AM
camping here...nice story...

impheatus81@hot
31-07-2009, 12:59 AM
nice story . up for you

cheers

realplay3r
31-07-2009, 04:40 AM
quickly continue bro:)

cold_l_
03-08-2009, 09:39 PM
waiting for you to continue.

ajash
11-08-2009, 10:41 PM
where is TS? >.<

zhot
11-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Nice nice. :) *camping*

hugobosss
13-08-2009, 02:10 AM
faster leh. take so long to post. -.- one story take one month ah.

n00b_b0nker
13-08-2009, 02:50 AM
wah this one good sia... got lotsa twist and turns!
can submit to ch8, make one solid drama mama!!! hahahaha
keep it up bro!

Eeehaa.
13-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Really nice post , just by reading it at office right now gives me the urge oredi..

Suck_My_Dick
06-09-2009, 06:26 PM
TS, great story!! Continue man!! :D:D:D

itsalive
06-09-2009, 06:46 PM
great job bro:):):)

VWGolfGTI
06-09-2009, 09:25 PM
Camping here for more! :D:D:D

calvin23
09-09-2009, 02:08 AM
TS disappear liaO?

satanic89
09-09-2009, 12:57 PM
nice...evil scheme...

i like it thou..good story...keep it up...

waiting for your updates..

maddog_mlvn
27-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Bro Onwrath after more than 2 months still can’t revivify from ur bonk, and resume with ur posting. Hello Bro Onwrath campfire run out of wood already, it’s time to add some wood to the fire leh.

Zatch Bell
27-09-2009, 09:28 PM
Bro Onwrath after more than 2 months still can’t revivify from ur bonk, and resume with ur posting. Hello Bro Onwrath campfire run out of wood already, it’s time to add some wood to the fire leh.

What?!? :eek: He gotta continue!!!! :(

Plotinus
28-09-2009, 08:55 AM
Hi TS,

Please continue.

Dahu
28-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Anymore, bro?

howeas
10-10-2009, 12:43 PM
I think TS is having Exam right now.... So do not have time to update his story....

Anyway, A good story indeed.... so is worth to wait....BUT dun let us wait too long.....

onwrath
21-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Hi peeps,

Im sorry that i MIA from this thread for so long, again.

Drastic changes happened to me involving the two ladies which made me change my views on several issues of life.

I hope that i will be able to walk away from this shadow sooner rather than later so that i will be able to continue narrating this story as a third person.

Apologies.

I_am_Sylar
23-04-2010, 08:22 PM
aww, please do continue!

tyson_usa
23-04-2010, 09:54 PM
OMG... this thread can survive for 4 YEARS!!! this Samster's story damn good sia..... UPz you!!! :D

hiall1
04-05-2010, 07:37 PM
camping! =)

hiaokong
18-08-2010, 02:34 AM
no more story?? :(

onwrath
02-11-2010, 12:43 AM
Hope TS Won't MIA now and come back next year in 2010... :P

And so it continues.. my dear patient brothers.. :o

"John.." Ann uttered between heavy breaths.. "Sorry I couldn't get myself to slow down Ann.." Oh gawd, I'm totally drained.. Lying down on my belly, I could see Ann's beautiful naked body.. she reached out for some tissue by her bedside to wipe my white essence away..

She laid back down and hugged me.. Really loved the smell of her hair.. I kissed her lightly on her forehead and said the following as gently and lovingly as I could.. "I love you Ann.. I'll be with you.. always.." and then I was grinning away.. I thought she had became les for good but now that she's mine, I could hardly contain the joy.. the prospect of being able to screw her hard again made me really damn happy!

I had to chat with her for an hour before she would release me for home. Good gracious! On the way back, saw that I had a couple of messages from Fiona.. As I replied cheekily, my mind was still full of Ann's body images.. her breasts, her ass and her nice little pussy.. I pictured myself having the same fantasy ride with Fiona.. If only I could get her too..

I wonder how far will my luck take me..

randomF
02-11-2010, 01:24 AM
Bro u are back eh dun stop dun stop serious DUN STOP!!!! pls dun stop n mia have a question mark story !!!!!!!

mtkpnmpk
04-11-2010, 02:11 AM
remember to continue bro...

coolfiresg
06-11-2010, 02:49 PM
camping here for more updates on Ann and Fiona.

ka3lst0rm
06-11-2010, 08:54 PM
good story bro.

gonna set up shop here =)

xiaomidnightz
30-11-2010, 08:10 PM
bro don mia leh. Late camper reporting for camp fire.

XreDLeAFX
07-12-2010, 07:24 PM
More more more!