babyeyes
20-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Camping for updates.....

Ovilgy
20-07-2017, 05:06 PM
Nice story, camping too...

newginq
24-07-2017, 09:27 PM
Still camping for updates of this exciting saga!

2335 Man
26-07-2017, 12:43 PM
OT times Bro. All waiting for ur story. Tq Tq

Destroying
26-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Camping here too!

Irondick666
27-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Previously...Candy wrapped the used condom with tissue paper and threw it into her dustbin. She then kneel in front of Danny and clean his cock with her tongue. Wah good service! Danny thought. Candy was happy. She knew she now will have a big fat cock ready to service her needs at home.

Sunny was in a happy mood. Kevin is back and she got her daily taste of fresh cum and so so fucking from her husband. She realized that now she actually prefer Kevin travel more often to preach, after she had her son's cock ravishing her and the consequence was she wanted her son more then her husband now. Oh God that cock... how deep it went inside her, stretching up her pussy that Kevin can never achieve. His amazing stamina that brings her endless orgasm, one after another. Oh yes and the way he cum... easily three times the amount of Kevin. It's good to be young. Hmmm and she wonder how does it feel if there were 2 Danny? Or 3? All of them occupying all her three holes.

All these thoughts was running through her mind as she held her yoga pose. She made Kevin service her three times before letting him off to sleep last night. Right now Kevin must be snoring like a pig in his bedroom. After her session with Danny she don't bother to use any padding or underwear for her yoga attire. She knew Danny will love to see her that way.

"Hi Mom!", Danny appear on the stairs as he make his way down.

"Hi sweety. Candy already got breakfast ready, go get it", Sunny replied as she purposely change to the bridge pose that will clearly show her "abalone line" to her son.

The pose got Danny attention immediately as he walk towards mom. As he walk he look around and check where was dad and Candy.

"Where is dad and Candy mom?", he asked as his eyes study mom's sexy body. That pussy was beckoning him for attention as it strained against the tight fabric.

"Well your dad is still slumbering, I guess he must be tired. Candy is at the balcony doing laundry", "Why you ask?" Sunny said with a grin.

"Why? Because...", Danny kneel in front of mom's bridge pose with her pussy side facing him and he support her ass with both his hands squeezing them as he lower his mouth and eat her pussy through the thin fabric.

Sunny was shocked and almost break her pose. But she held her pose steady instead, feeling that mouth on her pussy in her yoga pose with a chance of Candy or Kevin catching them in the act was a great turn on. She moans softly but she needed more. The yoga pants was a hinder now but they are at the living room. As if reading her mind, Danny suddenly stop and stood up.

"Mom can you hold that pose for a minute? I will be right back for my *breakfast*", Danny walk briskly to the kitchen and took the scissor while he turn a corner and see that Candy was still washing some of the clothes by hand. Of course they have a fancy washing machine but mom prefer some of her prized clothing be hand wash. He knew it will still be a while before she finish. Time is tight! He quickly went back to mom and kneel in front of her pussy again. He can see a wet patch on her crotch, partly due to her saliva but most of it was due to Sunny's cunt juice flowing.

"Stay still mom", Danny said as he pulled the wet fabric from mom's crotch area and proceed to cut an opening through it.

"Yes... there we go mom", Danny lay the scissor on the coffee table and dive back in to mom's pussy, his tongue grazing her pussy lips without barrier now.

"Oh god!... You are so naughty son... so naughty...", Sunny was soon getting breathless and struggling to hold her pose. That tongue was all over her pussy couple with his sucking on her clit. She tried her best to stay in that pose but barely minutes passed she collapsed onto the yoga mat below her, breathing quickly as her orgasm sweep through her body. If she thought Danny was crazy enough to eat her in broad daylight in their living room, the familiar feeling of a hard cock head grazing on her cunt lips blew her mind as she bring up her head and saw Danny already in between her open thigh with his sport shorts pull down, his hand holding his long hard cock and lubricating his cock head with her juice.

"Danny no not here!", Sunny frantically look around for fear of seeing Candy or Kevin!

"Too late mom! I have been starving for your pussy since Dad came back", "just a quick one mom!", Danny pushed his cock in as he bring his body on top of mom and pump his cock super fast in and out of that hot wet pussy.

Oh my god!... Oh god... oh fuck... don't stop son... don't stop... Sunny pleaded silently in her mind as she cover her mouth with her right hand while her left hand reach down and rub her clitoris as her son ravage her like a beast.

To be cunntinue...

Huiyudaii45
27-07-2017, 11:59 AM
Thanks for the updates

DarkPresto
27-07-2017, 12:21 PM
Nice update, pls continue soon :)

dunedain
27-07-2017, 05:23 PM
Welcome back and thank you bro!!! :D

Keep 'em coming!!! :D

Dybala
27-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Great stuff! :)

Metascooter
27-07-2017, 06:27 PM
Super exciting story

nogp
27-07-2017, 07:22 PM
Waiting for updates

Eramine
27-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Nicely written bro

SouthgateSing
27-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Waiting for updates!

nastromo
28-07-2017, 10:05 AM
Nice update bro, support👍🏻

Mailna
28-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Nice story. Camping here.

ParkTheBus
28-07-2017, 10:37 PM
Please continue bro

2335 Man
29-07-2017, 12:07 PM
Tq Bro for the OT. Just back from Batam works. Good day Everyday. Happy weekend

Osimi
29-07-2017, 08:46 PM
Support n camping...

Irondick666
30-07-2017, 02:38 AM
Previously...Oh my god!... Oh god... oh fuck... don't stop son... don't stop... Sunny pleaded silently in her mind as she cover her mouth with her right hand while her left hand reach down and rub her clitoris as her son ravage her like a beast.

Danny felt extra grip on his dick as he pump furiously when Sunny flex her pussy muscle to increase her tightness in order to make Danny come faster. Danny was going as fast as he can and very soon he was close to cumming.

"Fuck mom I am close... *panting*", Danny was not sure should he shoot inside as shooting outside could leave "evidence".

"Shoot inside son... I am safe today...", Sunny felt her body burning when she said that. Oh god... you just asked your son to come inside you...

"Really mom?! I can cum inside you?!", Danny balls tighten immediately hearing that. He plunged all the way balls deep into mom as he flooded Sunny's hot cunt with his seeds. It was super intense and high as he savor the shiokness of cumming inside mom, blasting his thick copious sperm deep inside her was most heavenly.

Sunny felt hot splash of sperm hitting her deep inside and she started to spasm as well as she too ride the wave of turbo charged climax, her fingers claw on Danny's back as she felt the pleasure wave swept through her and she almost can't breath. It was almost torturous to hold back from screaming as she cum.

It felt eternal but only seconds has pasted. When both came down from their high passionate fucking Danny quickly withdrew his dick and pull his shorts up while still kneeling. He quickly checked and Dad and Candy was still no where to be seen. Great! He thought. Sunny quickly sat up and check the surrounding too. Satisfied that they were safe she reach out and pinched Danny's arm.

"Ouch!", Danny mockingly grimace in pain.

"You!! Next time you do this again I'll kill you!", Sunny scold her son in a hush voice.

Danny looked at mom sitting on her yoga mat and notice his sperm was already leaking out of her pussy. Not surprising as his cum was really a lot.

"Eh... mom I think you are leaking sperm...", Danny point to her pussy.

"Oh my god!", Sunny covered her pussy and quickly stood up with her hand still covering her pussy. "All your fault! You faster wipe it clean, I need go to the bath room!", Sunny slapped his arm and quickly headed upstairs to clean up. When she reached her room Kevin was already in the bath room brushing his teeth. She faster grab her fresh clothes that she already standby earlier and walked to the bath room steadily, enter the bath tub and drew the curtain as if it was another normal day. "Hi honey!", she greeted Kevin as she passed him.

"Hi honey...", Kevin answered her incoherently with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

Sunny blast water down the shower head as she wash her vagina. Damn this boy really cum so much. Wasted... should have ask him cum in my mouth! She turned and look at Kevin through the white translucent shower curtain. I am proud of your son honey. He did good... I can't wait to fuck your son again... sorry hon... but I can't stop now..

To be cunntinued....

laotao
30-07-2017, 11:11 AM
Nice update bro, do continue :)

scoundrel
30-07-2017, 11:32 AM
Support nice story.

U2B40
30-07-2017, 12:53 PM
Nice story, support.

PuppetEP
30-07-2017, 12:57 PM
Nice story, support.

kunst
30-07-2017, 12:58 PM
camping for more!

Dybala
30-07-2017, 01:12 PM
Nice update TS, more please! :D

Huiyudaii45
31-07-2017, 02:53 PM
Thanks for the updates kept rolling

zgheng
02-08-2017, 09:19 PM
Previously...Oh my god!... Oh god... oh fuck... don't stop son... don't stop... Sunny pleaded silently in her mind as she cover her mouth with her right hand while her left hand reach down and rub her clitoris as her son ravage her like a beast.

Danny felt extra grip on his dick as he pump furiously when Sunny flex her pussy muscle to increase her tightness in order to make Danny come faster. Danny was going as fast as he can and very soon he was close to cumming.

"Fuck mom I am close... *panting*", Danny was not sure should he shoot inside as shooting outside could leave "evidence".

"Shoot inside son... I am safe today...", Sunny felt her body burning when she said that. Oh god... you just asked your son to come inside you...

"Really mom?! I can cum inside you?!", Danny balls tighten immediately hearing that. He plunged all the way balls deep into mom as he flooded Sunny's hot cunt with his seeds. It was super intense and high as he savor the shiokness of cumming inside mom, blasting his thick copious sperm deep inside her was most heavenly.

Sunny felt hot splash of sperm hitting her deep inside and she started to spasm as well as she too ride the wave of turbo charged climax, her fingers claw on Danny's back as she felt the pleasure wave swept through her and she almost can't breath. It was almost torturous to hold back from screaming as she cum.

It felt eternal but only seconds has pasted. When both came down from their high passionate fucking Danny quickly withdrew his dick and pull his shorts up while still kneeling. He quickly checked and Dad and Candy was still no where to be seen. Great! He thought. Sunny quickly sat up and check the surrounding too. Satisfied that they were safe she reach out and pinched Danny's arm.

"Ouch!", Danny mockingly grimace in pain.

"You!! Next time you do this again I'll kill you!", Sunny scold her son in a hush voice.

Danny looked at mom sitting on her yoga mat and notice his sperm was already leaking out of her pussy. Not surprising as his cum was really a lot.

"Eh... mom I think you are leaking sperm...", Danny point to her pussy.

"Oh my god!", Sunny covered her pussy and quickly stood up with her hand still covering her pussy. "All your fault! You faster wipe it clean, I need go to the bath room!", Sunny slapped his arm and quickly headed upstairs to clean up. When she reached her room Kevin was already in the bath room brushing his teeth. She faster grab her fresh clothes that she already standby earlier and walked to the bath room steadily, enter the bath tub and drew the curtain as if it was another normal day. "Hi honey!", she greeted Kevin as she passed him.

"Hi honey...", Kevin answered her incoherently with his toothbrush still in his mouth.

Sunny blast water down the shower head as she wash her vagina. Damn this boy really cum so much. Wasted... should have ask him cum in my mouth! She turned and look at Kevin through the white translucent shower curtain. I am proud of your son honey. He did good... I can't wait to fuck your son again... sorry hon... but I can't stop now..

To be cunntinued....

Welcome back TS!

Eminent
02-08-2017, 10:42 PM
Awesome story TS, pls continue

NastyThaiboy
03-08-2017, 08:38 AM
Nice story!!! Set up camp to wait for more. :)

taureanwoman08
03-08-2017, 10:06 AM
An interesting story indeed.

Beabear
14-08-2017, 12:37 AM
Waiting for more

lobangkingz
14-08-2017, 08:43 AM
Hope TS will return and update soon.

GrabUdder
14-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Waiting for update too

2335 Man
25-08-2017, 12:25 PM
So busy Bro TS. I just returned from Indon. No new updates from U. Flying again on 1/9. Hope to read more.

Thank U

Irondick666
27-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Previously...Sunny blast water down the shower head as she wash her vagina. Damn this boy really cum so much. Wasted... should have ask him cum in my mouth! She turned and look at Kevin through the white translucent shower curtain. I am proud of your son honey. He did good... I can't wait to fuck your son again... sorry hon... but I can't stop now..

Danny realized it's a torture to be at home when dad is home too. He never had such "inconvenience" before he tasted mom's hot pussy. He was at the age of enormous lust for sexual gratification. Jerking his own dick was no longer ideal. He just cum in mom's pussy in the morning but by noon he was already raging hard as his vision follows mom's sexy ass and jiggling boobs wherever she goes in the house.

Candy was observing Danny too after she tasted his gigantic cock and his copious power jet of sperm on her face and boobs the other night. She realized Danny was looking at madam all the time, eyes on her ass and boobs. It strangely caused her to be hot and bothered. Back in her mind she sensed something was not right. She knew those glance Danny threw at madam discretely. It was the same kind back in Philippines when dad looked at her. When madam and Danny's path crossed in the house she saw. Danny's hand discretely squeezing Madam's ass and madam just pretend nothing happen.

After dinner sir went off to meet his buddy for mahjong. When Sir mentioned he was going out she could see the spark in Madam and Danny's eyes, though they tried to hide it. She sensed the sexual tension between Madam and her son like a shark sense blood. She immediately got an idea to test her suspicion. She told madam that she is going out to do grocery shopping. From past experience she would be back at least two hours later and she believe madam would know it too. Sure enough when she told Sunny she was very happy that she's going out too and told her to take her time. She smiled and said sure madam.

Sunny watch Candy left from her balcony and once she was gone from her sight she disappeared into her room. She took out her phone and watsapp Danny, "come up in 5 mins, you need another exorcism".

Danny was elated when he saw mom's message. Yes! His cock begin to stir already thinking what's going to come next. He rub his cock through his shorts and it was already fully erected and hard. "Patience buddy patience, you are going to meet mom's pussy soon", he said to his cock.

Candy walked and make sure she was out of sight from the house, before she slowly walked back. She quietly unlocked and slipped through the gate and entered the house like a ghost.

Sunny retrieved her sexy lingerie from her wardrobe. A red lacy skimpy 2 piece. The top fabric only cover her boobs but exposing her nipples while her bottom pieces has a hole in the front that give easy access to her pussy. The idea of being a slutty horny mom to her son deeply excites her. She was already wet after she put on her lingerie. She sat near the edge of her king size bed facing her door and spread her legs wide and lean back slightly supporting her body with her arms by her side. She wanted Danny to see her in this wanton position as soon as he opened the door. The idea of it caused her juice to leak and she can feel it. Oh my god I am crazy doing this... but I don't care... I need it... I need my son's cock...

Candy saw Danny pacing to and fro in the living room as she peep out from the wall outside the living room. Then she saw him finally ran up the stairs to the 2nd floor and she knew her instinct was correct. Danny was going to madam's room!

Danny ran up the stairs and he stopped at mom's door. Taking a deep breath he knocked. "Come in son", he heard mom said. His hands was trembling slightly from the hormones raging in his body as he opened the door. The door opened slowly and the sight of mom make his eyes wanna pop out and his cock wanted to burst. Mom pussy was in clear view, leg spread wide on her bed, and he could tell mom's pussy was fucking wet!

"Come here son, and taste mom's "holy water!", Sunny commanded.

Danny moved, his mouth was on mom's pussy in record time, as if he had teleport from the door.

"Ahhhhh YES!!!", Sunny groaned as she felt Danny's tongue on her pussy. "Oh fuck yes! Eat your mom's cunt you filthy son! Drink my cunt juice to exorcise the demon in you!", exclaimed Sunny as she grab Danny's hair with her right hand, pushing his head towards her burning love nest.

Candy's right ear was on madam's door, and she heard madam screaming in delight as Danny must be doing things to her. She was thinking how she could peep on them frantically as it was her fetish to watch live sex show and this show was starring mom and son! Then she recall it was possible to climb over to madam's balcony from Danny room. She clean the house daily and she was very familiar with the structure of the house. A ledge links the two balcony and if she was careful enough she can make it to madam's balcony safely.

She prayed that Danny leave his room unlock and it was! She quickly went in and headed to the balcony. She climbed over the balcony metal railing and carefully got onto the ledge. Slowly she edged closer to madam's balcony facing the wall. Yes! She made it and checked the view from where she was standing, holding on to madam's balcony railing. The curtain was not fully drawn and leave a gap about four inches at the middle. That provided cover for her as she gingerly climb over the railing and finally landed on madam's balcony. Her heart was beating so fast she never felt so excited in her life. She edge nearer to the opening of the curtain and peep inside.

Danny had his hands gripping mom's thigh as he kneel at her bed, head between her legs and his tongue was glazing mom's hot wet pussy up and down, scoping up her pussy juice and he swallowed. "Yes son! Don't stop! Eat mom's pussy and drink my cunt juice!", he heard mom's passionate pleads and he burrow his tongue as deep as he can inside, sucking on her clitoris, her pussy lips, giving mom a messy and sloppy cunnilingus.

"YESSSS!! Don't FUCKING STOP!! I am CUMMING!" Sunny screamed in delight as she felt the rush in her, the unstoppable accumulation of sexual tension finally bursting where her son's mouth meet her pussy. The rush surge through her body and she trembled in a powerful orgasm. Her both hand tighten their grip on Danny's hair as she curled her torso towards Danny as she jerk in mini succession, her eyes was rolling back and her mouth opened wide.

"Arhhh... arhhhh.... arhhhhhh....!!", Danny heard mom's screaming and it propel him to give her all he got, sucking on her clit like a death grip on her pussy.

Candy saw Danny eating madam's pussy like a hungry beast and madam was screaming like crazy as she cum. She quickly lift up her skirt and her right hand immediately went for her own pussy. She rubbed her pussy lips through her panties and it was soaking wet. My holy Christ! Madam and Danny! Just like dad and me!! Candy felt her body burning as she recalled how dad had shown her the way and made her the slut she was today.

She had her fair share of men's cock in her pussy since she came to Singapore, but nothing beat dad's cock, nothing! She got bold as she watch what unfold in her eyes. Danny was standing up and he removed all his clothing. His cock was raging hard and she knew deeply how that cock will feel and she envy madam. She removed her panties and she squad down, her fingers was standing by at her pussy hole, waiting as her eyes fixed on Danny.

Danny could not waiting a minute longer. He got butt naked and stared at mom with his cock pointing to the ceiling, hard and ready. Sunny's orgasm finally over as she lay on the bed catching her breath from the intense climax.

"Son... your demon is still strong... You need to put your cock inside me now... Connect with the soul in mommy so I can cleanse your dirty soul son... faster... son faster...", Sunny drew her legs towards her and held her legs wide open with her hands on the back of her knee, her eyes stared deeply into Danny's eyes, burning with a desire that even God cannot handle. "I want your cock now son", she said.

Danny raised his head and groaned like a beast before he dashed forward, his hand guiding his cock to it's final destination. Mom's shameless sex talk has driven out his wild side. His only thought now was to fuck mom til she passed out.

Candy watched with wide open eyes as Danny dashed towards madam. As Danny drove his long hard thick cock into madam and madam screamed like a mad women possessed, she too drove her fingers deep inside her own fucking wet pussy. YES!! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it fuck it fuck it! Candy pump her fingers in and own of her wet cunt as Danny began his relentless attack on madam's pussy.

Wrote a little longer from a long break. Enjoy guys!

To be cunntinue...

lipe
27-08-2017, 08:44 PM
Thanks. You have made many bros "erected" with this long awaited update.

Have a nice weekend.

Previously...Sunny blast water down the shower head as she wash her vagina. Damn this boy really cum so much. Wasted... should have ask him cum in my mouth! She turned and look at Kevin through the white translucent shower curtain. I am proud of your son honey. He did good... I can't wait to fuck your son again... sorry hon... but I can't stop now..

Danny realized it's a torture to be at home when dad is home too. He never had such "inconvenience" before he tasted mom's hot pussy. He was at the age of enormous lust for sexual gratification. Jerking his own dick was no longer ideal. He just cum in mom's pussy in the morning but by noon he was already raging hard as his vision follows mom's sexy ass and jiggling boobs wherever she goes in the house.

Candy was observing Danny too after she tasted his gigantic cock and his copious power jet of sperm on her face and boobs the other night. She realized Danny was looking at madam all the time, eyes on her ass and boobs. It strangely caused her to be hot and bothered. Back in her mind she sensed something was not right. She knew those glance Danny threw at madam discretely. It was the same kind back in Philippines when dad looked at her. When madam and Danny's path crossed in the house she saw. Danny's hand discretely squeezing Madam's ass and madam just pretend nothing happen.

After dinner sir went off to meet his buddy for mahjong. When Sir mentioned he was going out she could see the spark in Madam and Danny's eyes, though they tried to hide it. She sensed the sexual tension between Madam and her son like a shark sense blood. She immediately got an idea to test her suspicion. She told madam that she is going out to do grocery shopping. From past experience she would be back at least two hours later and she believe madam would know it too. Sure enough when she told Sunny she was very happy that she's going out too and told her to take her time. She smiled and said sure madam.

Sunny watch Candy left from her balcony and once she was gone from her sight she disappeared into her room. She took out her phone and watsapp Danny, "come up in 5 mins, you need another exorcism".

Danny was elated when he saw mom's message. Yes! His cock begin to stir already thinking what's going to come next. He rub his cock through his shorts and it was already fully erected and hard. "Patience buddy patience, you are going to meet mom's pussy soon", he said to his cock.

Candy walked and make sure she was out of sight from the house, before she slowly walked back. She quietly unlocked and slipped through the gate and entered the house like a ghost.

Sunny retrieved her sexy lingerie from her wardrobe. A red lacy skimpy 2 piece. The top fabric only cover her boobs but exposing her nipples while her bottom pieces has a hole in the front that give easy access to her pussy. The idea of being a slutty horny mom to her son deeply excites her. She was already wet after she put on her lingerie. She sat near the edge of her king size bed facing her door and spread her legs wide and lean back slightly supporting her body with her arms by her side. She wanted Danny to see her in this wanton position as soon as he opened the door. The idea of it caused her juice to leak and she can feel it. Oh my god I am crazy doing this... but I don't care... I need it... I need my son's cock...

Candy saw Danny pacing to and fro in the living room as she peep out from the wall outside the living room. Then she saw him finally ran up the stairs to the 2nd floor and she knew her instinct was correct. Danny was going to madam's room!

Danny ran up the stairs and he stopped at mom's door. Taking a deep breath he knocked. "Come in son", he heard mom said. His hands was trembling slightly from the hormones raging in his body as he opened the door. The door opened slowly and the sight of mom make his eyes wanna pop out and his cock wanted to burst. Mom pussy was in clear view, leg spread wide on her bed, and he could tell mom's pussy was fucking wet!

"Come here son, and taste mom's "holy water!", Sunny commanded.

Danny moved, his mouth was on mom's pussy in record time, as if he had teleport from the door.

"Ahhhhh YES!!!", Sunny groaned as she felt Danny's tongue on her pussy. "Oh fuck yes! Eat your mom's cunt you filthy son! Drink my cunt juice to exorcise the demon in you!", exclaimed Sunny as she grab Danny's hair with her right hand, pushing his head towards her burning love nest.

Candy's right ear was on madam's door, and she heard madam screaming in delight as Danny must be doing things to her. She was thinking how she could peep on them frantically as it was her fetish to watch live sex show and this show was starring mom and son! Then she recall it was possible to climb over to madam's balcony from Danny room. She clean the house daily and she was very familiar with the structure of the house. A ledge links the two balcony and if she was careful enough she can make it to madam's balcony safely.

She prayed that Danny leave his room unlock and it was! She quickly went in and headed to the balcony. She climbed over the balcony metal railing and carefully got onto the ledge. Slowly she edged closer to madam's balcony facing the wall. Yes! She made it and checked the view from where she was standing, holding on to madam's balcony railing. The curtain was not fully drawn and leave a gap about four inches at the middle. That provided cover for her as she gingerly climb over the railing and finally landed on madam's balcony. Her heart was beating so fast she never felt so excited in her life. She edge nearer to the opening of the curtain and peep inside.

Danny had his hands gripping mom's thigh as he kneel at her bed, head between her legs and his tongue was glazing mom's hot wet pussy up and down, scoping up her pussy juice and he swallowed. "Yes son! Don't stop! Eat mom's pussy and drink my cunt juice!", he heard mom's passionate pleads and he burrow his tongue as deep as he can inside, sucking on her clitoris, her pussy lips, giving mom a messy and sloppy cunnilingus.

"YESSSS!! Don't FUCKING STOP!! I am CUMMING!" Sunny screamed in delight as she felt the rush in her, the unstoppable accumulation of sexual tension finally bursting where her son's mouth meet her pussy. The rush surge through her body and she trembled in a powerful orgasm. Her both hand tighten their grip on Danny's hair as she curled her torso towards Danny as she jerk in mini succession, her eyes was rolling back and her mouth opened wide.

"Arhhh... arhhhh.... arhhhhhh....!!", Danny heard mom's screaming and it propel him to give her all he got, sucking on her clit like a death grip on her pussy.

Candy saw Danny eating madam's pussy like a hungry beast and madam was screaming like crazy as she cum. She quickly lift up her skirt and her right hand immediately went for her own pussy. She rubbed her pussy lips through her panties and it was soaking wet. My holy Christ! Madam and Danny! Just like dad and me!! Candy felt her body burning as she recalled how dad had shown her the way and made her the slut she was today.

She had her fair share of men's cock in her pussy since she came to Singapore, but nothing beat dad's cock, nothing! She got bold as she watch what unfold in her eyes. Danny was standing up and he removed all his clothing. His cock was raging hard and she knew deeply how that cock will feel and she envy madam. She removed her panties and she squad down, her fingers was standing by at her pussy hole, waiting as her eyes fixed on Danny.

Danny could not waiting a minute longer. He got butt naked and stared at mom with his cock pointing to the ceiling, hard and ready. Sunny's orgasm finally over as she lay on the bed catching her breath from the intense climax.

"Son... your demon is still strong... You need to put your cock inside me now... Connect with the soul in mommy so I can cleanse your dirty soul son... faster... son faster...", Sunny drew her legs towards her and held her legs wide open with her hands on the back of her knee, her eyes stared deeply into Danny's eyes, burning with a desire that even God cannot handle. "I want your cock now son", she said.

Danny raised his head and groaned like a beast before he dashed forward, his hand guiding his cock to it's final destination. Mom's shameless sex talk has driven out his wild side. His only thought now was to fuck mom til she passed out.

Candy watched with wide open eyes as Danny dashed towards madam. As Danny drove his long hard thick cock into madam and madam screamed like a mad women possessed, she too drove her fingers deep inside her own fucking wet pussy. YES!! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it fuck it fuck it! Candy pump her fingers in and own of her wet cunt as Danny began his relentless attack on madam's pussy.

Wrote a little longer from a long break. Enjoy guys!

To be cunntinue...

Irondick666
31-08-2017, 01:38 AM
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph593fc2199d566

The girl say "Daddy pls. make me pregnant".

Irondick666
01-09-2017, 12:58 AM
Previously...Candy watched with wide open eyes as Danny dashed towards madam. As Danny drove his long hard thick cock into madam and madam screamed like a mad women possessed, she too drove her fingers deep inside her own fucking wet pussy. YES!! Fuck that pussy! Fuck it fuck it fuck it! Candy pump her fingers in and own of her wet cunt as Danny began his relentless attack on madam's pussy.

Sunny moan non-stop as Danny's big fat cock burrow into her pussy like a jack hammer. "Oh fuck... give it to mommy... harder son... shot your demon in mommy son...".

Candy heard that and she recalled how she begged dad to shoot into her too. Daddy I missed your cock so much... Candy's fingers were frantically rubbing her clit. I love how your fuck me hard and good dad... just like how Danny is fucking his mother now dad... These rich people are no different from us... they fuck their brains out, mother or not. She felt her orgasm approaching and she really wish she was the one enjoying that cock inside.

Sunny suddenly have the urge to record her fucking moments. She grabbed the phone on her bed beside her and she started to record, point the phone at her handsome son, then at lower body where all the action happens. Oh fuck yes... what a cock... back to mommy's pussy...

Suddenly the phone ring and it startled both of them. She almost dropped her phone and quickly check the screen. “Fuck it's your dad!"

"Keep quiet!" She told Danny before she answered the phone.

"Hey honey! How is your game? Winning?", Sunny tried her best to sound normal as Danny gave her a naughty grin and started to pump his cock in and out of her again. Sunny glared at Danny but nothing much she can do.

"Well so so... One of us has a sudden matter to attend to so cutting the game short", "you want supper?" Kevin asked.

"Eh... Arhhh!", Sunny yelped when Danny suddenly jap her with a deep and hard one, flashing a wide grin at mom.

"What happened honey? You ok?" Kevin asked.

"It's nothing hon. I saw a lizard", Sunny quickly lied. She found herself actually enjoy being fuck by her son as her husband was on the phone. Honey your fucking is pretty routine but your son is nothing like you.

"Ok, I will setup the lizard trap when I am back, what you want? Hokkien mee? Chicken wings?" Kevin asked, no idea that his wife was already having a big "sausage" deep inside her.

"Ok I want both. Heheh", Sunny said. By now Danny had turned Sunny into a doggy position and ramping his dick into mom with a steady rhythm.

"Alright, I'll be back soon", "Honey are you watching porn now?", Kevin suddenly asked.

"Huh? Why you ask?" Sunny got nervous with that question. Danny had no idea and keep smacking his dick balls deep into mom.

"Well I heard that familiar piak piak sound you silly girl", Kevin chuckled. "Wait for me, I will punish you later for watching porn".

"Ok honey, I will be waiting for your big cock!" Sunny said and she ended the call. "Hurry son, come inside mom fast! Your dad will be back soon!"

To be cunnntinued...

madpig88
01-09-2017, 08:03 AM
Camping here for more updates. Very nice story.

FartLeopard
01-09-2017, 05:47 PM
Camping here for more updates. Very nice story.

Agree bro. Camping too :)

JeanReNo
02-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Truly a well written story . :)

Huiyudaii45
02-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Keep on rolling keep on rolling . Thanks for the updates

SonOfNhat
02-09-2017, 02:50 PM
hope to read more.

badman76x
02-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Good story, camping for more.

Doubleface
03-09-2017, 11:10 AM
I enjoy so much reading the story . Too bad I got no power to up you .

eaiu
03-09-2017, 05:55 PM
Nice, camping for more :D

macux
03-09-2017, 09:37 PM
Pitching tent :p

Irondick666
04-09-2017, 12:27 AM
Previously..."Ok honey, I will be waiting for your big cock!" Sunny said and she ended the call. "Hurry son, come inside mom fast! Your dad will be back soon!"

Danny was sweating even with the aircon on, due to his intense fucking. Sweat broke out all over his arms and body and he indeed look the part of being possessed by demon, thrusting relentlessly into mom. Every thrust he swing his balls forward and Sunny can feel his balls smacking into her mount and she love the sensation. Her cunt juice flows copiously and form a trail down her thigh towards the bed.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!", Sunny screamed. "no no no no no... I am cumming... CUMMING...!"

"Fuck mom I am gonna cum soon!" Danny said with his jaw clenched. A dark aura permeates the room.

"Cum inside son! I want to feel your cum inside!" Sunny turned and looked at Danny briefly then she bury her head in the mattress, anticipating the moment.

Danny felt a strange urge to dominate mom, making her a fuck slave to him. Get rid of dad... then she is all yours... A dark voice seems to whisper in his head. He shook off that brief moment of insanity and grabbed mom by her shoulder and hip as he lean forward slightly, thrusting hard by pulling her back towards him, groaning from the sheer delightful sensation from his cock.

"Mom you like me to FUCK YOU?! Huh?! Tell me!" Danny felt he was about to cum within seconds.

"YESSSS!! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME EVERYDAY!!" Sunny pussy clenched tight on Danny's cock as another orgasm hit her. Right a the same time she felt it, jet and jet of hot sperm released deep inside her. The warm hot sperm drove her over the top, her muscle and tendons standing out as she shuddered her way to another shattering climax.

Candy came hard with her fingers jam deep inside her moist folds of flesh. When it was over she use her moist finger to stop the recording of the taboo scene with her phone in her left hand. She knew the video will come in handy one day. With a last lingering look she retreated carefully back to Danny's room and slipped out of the house again. She need to be back with her grocery to cover her track.

Kevin was back with supper and saw his wife and son chilling at the living room watching tv. She looks extra radiant tonight, probably anticipating my punishment, he thought. Soon Candy was back too and went to the kitchen to stock up the fridge. His eyes followed her tight young ass and his cock got harden. Candy was still a new hire after the old one was caught stealing and was terminated. He knew one day he will have a piece of that fine young pussy but he has patience. He need to coax her into spreading her legs willingly.

After supper he and Sunny went back to their room and Kevin waste no time in getting Sunny naked, giving her a brief lick on her pussy and nipples. Once he found her pussy wet he immediately drove his cock into her. In was all over in 10 minutes, but Sunny was not complaining. Faking moans and orgasm to satisfy his ego. It's ok hon... whatever you fall short, your son paid me double, both in the amount of cum and pleasure. My only regret was we only had a son and daughter. How nice if I have two sons... Double the son, double the pleasure. She can already imagine having one son's cock in her mouth while another son's cock in her pussy. That will be as good as a trip to Eden. Perfect!

To be continued...

zeizu
04-09-2017, 03:01 AM
Nice story, pls continue . :)

submarinez
04-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Nice story!

GaryAblett
04-09-2017, 01:44 PM
Very nice! Camping for more .... ;)

phucquo
05-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Do continue please :)

meijipcc
06-09-2017, 07:08 AM
very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.

zgheng
13-09-2017, 03:34 AM
where are you ts? please come back! :D

BigBadDaddy
13-09-2017, 02:40 PM
..he indeed look the part of being possessed by demon, thrusting relentlessly into mom. Every thrust he swing his balls forward and Sunny can feel his balls smacking into her mount and she love the sensation. Her cunt juice flows copiously and form a trail down her thigh towards the bed.
Indeed! This is what and how incestuous sex between blood-related family is like. This is how it should be experienced and enjoyed! 2 sets of flesh and blood related by the most intimate of blood ties possible having a go at each other with all cares, concernes and restraints in the world abandoned and rewarded by the most intense and plasurable of sex possible!

"Fuck mom I am gonna cum soon!"
As with picturing your own mum (or any other biological family female e.g. sister or daughter or paternal relatives) as a sexual object for the very first time, masturbating & cumming to your mental picture; to asking your mum to suck your cock or to allow you to sniff, lick her cheebye hole - that very hole from which you came into this world from i.e. "Mummy, SUCK MY COCK!" OR "Mummy, CAN I TO PEE & LAI YOUR CHEEBYE?"
Close your eyes, drop your pants and undies and imagine the scene, wank to it...see shiok or not? Shiok roght :D?

So forbidden! So taboo! So perverted! Yet precisely because this is so, simply saying it drives the sexual tensions and temperature up and with it, up the enjoyment of both the biological family members! Don't believe me, try it yourself! You won't regret it! In fact, you'll thank me for it! Once you've tried it, you won't ever want to do without it! You'll most definitely be hooked on it!

"Cum inside son! I want to feel your cum inside!"
You know that you shouldn't, you musn't because the law states so, traditions & values say so, that she is the woman that helped gave you life, that birthed you, that raise you and is the wife of the man who is your father but yet when you fuck her and cum in her, you'll realize that she is but like any other woman out there. i.e. She has a fuckable hole, a most enjoyable hole. Her maturity, your relationship with her and her relationship to your father only serve to enhance the bliss, increase the pride of your accomplishment and deepen the bond between mother and son. Think about it...mMMMm!!!

Danny felt a strange urge to dominate mom, making her a fuck slave to him. .

As it is meant to be, should be, must be! My mum, my sex partner, my sex slave, my very own sperm bank!

Right a the same time she felt it, jet and jet of hot sperm released deep inside her. The warm hot sperm drove her over the top, her muscle and tendons standing out as she shuddered her way to another shattering climax.
Close your eyes and imagine the layers of flesh and muscles inside your mother's cheebye hole clamped hard and tightly onto her son's i.e. your pole and bathing it with motherly cheebye juices and in reciprocation, you reward her with your own liquid sonny affection i.e. the family seed to perhaps seed your own offspring in her. Imagine this: she is your mother...she gave birth to you and you are making a baby with her and 9 months down the road, she may be the mother of your child/children. EROTIC isn't it? Such a MASSIVE TURN-ON isn't it?

How nice if I have two sons... Double the son, double the pleasure.
Allow the humble me to make a small suggestion. "Double the son, double the fun" could have been better.

How many years has it been now i.e. this thread? A real miracle that it is not only alive but still kicking and kicking on from strength to strength! So many thanks to the author and all loyal, avid followers for keeping this thread alive!

Whiteface
21-09-2017, 01:07 PM
I wonder where has TS gone to ?

Capitol958
21-09-2017, 09:23 PM
I wonder where has TS gone to ?

Yea, wondering too .

CaoKuang
22-09-2017, 08:33 AM
Please continue TS

Huiyudaii45
22-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Continue . Com on

zgheng
25-09-2017, 02:41 AM
Hope TS return to continue the story for us! Cheers!

StoreHub
25-09-2017, 11:39 AM
Camping for update :)

zgheng
02-10-2017, 02:47 AM
Where are you TS?

jay8888
04-10-2017, 08:12 AM
@Irondick666 Please continue your story bro...........

irma
04-10-2017, 11:37 AM
Support nice thread.

KhmerCrown
04-10-2017, 11:43 AM
Nice thread, support.

richgao
04-10-2017, 11:45 AM
Hope to read more.

Irondick666
06-10-2017, 01:24 AM
Previously...After supper he and Sunny went back to their room and Kevin waste no time in getting Sunny naked, giving her a brief lick on her pussy and nipples. Once he found her pussy wet he immediately drove his cock into her. In was all over in 10 minutes, but Sunny was not complaining. Faking moans and orgasm to satisfy his ego. It's ok hon... whatever you fall short, your son paid me double, both in the amount of cum and pleasure. My only regret was we only had a son and daughter. How nice if I have two sons... Double the son, double the pleasure. She can already imagine having one son's cock in her mouth while another son's cock in her pussy. That will be as good as a trip to Eden. Perfect!

Sunny woke up to a nice sensation originating from her pussy. She thought she was dreaming but the sensation got more intense and she look down and almost scream. Her nightie was hiked up revealing her naked pussy and her son Danny was eating her pussy! First thing she did was turning her head and check on Kevin. He had his back to her rolled on his side still snoring away. Oh God... Danny realized mom woke up and lifted his head, wink at her and continued to savor her pussy.

She covered her mouth and turned to face Kevin, worried that he would woke up suddenly and hell will break loose. She signal and tried to get Danny to stop but he held her thigh firmly apart and continue his painting. She never imagine her son to be so daring! But the pleasure coming from her pussy was getting her horny as well. The hand on Danny's head has changed from pushing away to caressing his hair. She had to make sure not a sound was made as the hot tongue attack her. The dangerous situation somehow heighten her lust and soon she had an orgasm hitting her and she clamp her thigh on Danny's head as she cum, desperately covering her mouth, sucking in her breath hard.

Danny carefully got off the bed and walked to Sunny's side of the bed, brandishing his hard long cock at her. Oh my god... my son has gone crazy... such boldness! "Suck me", she saw Danny mouth the word to her and point at his dick then to her mouth.

She shook her head but Danny edge nearer instead. She make the gesture telling him to watch his dad as she move her body and soon her lips enveloped his giant cock. Danny stroke his cock as mom suck his cock. Yes... suck my cock mom... You belong to me. He saw dad stirred in his sleep but he was least worried about it. Let him watch. Old man, watch your wife suck my dick!

Sunny had no idea what went through Danny's mind. Her joke about Danny being possessed actually came true and it was actually due to her maid Candy. Danny started to fuck her mouth and she swallowed every drop of his sperm and it was a lot!

"Good boy! See your mom enjoyed every bit of it! I told you she will like it, didn't I?"

"Yes! You were right! I should do it again!"

"Totally dude!"

Sunny was unaware that Danny was "talking" to someone in his head. She saw Danny smile at her and he coolly existing the room like a ghost. As soon as he left Kevin woke up and gave her a deep french kiss. Oh fuck... I hope he could not taste anything funny! Sunny went for his cock and free it from his underwear. She got it hard and immediately ride on it as Danny got her horny and she had to let his dad finish the last part.

To be cunntinued...

I started new story "Cheating Wives", Bro can go take a look. Adding some super natural element to the story to add some spark. Looking forward to Danny doing darker shit since he was "possessed". Hahahah.

zgheng
06-10-2017, 03:34 AM
Previously...After supper he and Sunny went back to their room and Kevin waste no time in getting Sunny naked, giving her a brief lick on her pussy and nipples. Once he found her pussy wet he immediately drove his cock into her. In was all over in 10 minutes, but Sunny was not complaining. Faking moans and orgasm to satisfy his ego. It's ok hon... whatever you fall short, your son paid me double, both in the amount of cum and pleasure. My only regret was we only had a son and daughter. How nice if I have two sons... Double the son, double the pleasure. She can already imagine having one son's cock in her mouth while another son's cock in her pussy. That will be as good as a trip to Eden. Perfect!

Sunny woke up to a nice sensation originating from her pussy. She thought she was dreaming but the sensation got more intense and she look down and almost scream. Her nightie was hiked up revealing her naked pussy and her son Danny was eating her pussy! First thing she did was turning her head and check on Kevin. He had his back to her rolled on his side still snoring away. Oh God... Danny realized mom woke up and lifted his head, wink at her and continued to savor her pussy.

She covered her mouth and turned to face Kevin, worried that he would woke up suddenly and hell will break loose. She signal and tried to get Danny to stop but he held her thigh firmly apart and continue his painting. She never imagine her son to be so daring! But the pleasure coming from her pussy was getting her horny as well. The hand on Danny's head has changed from pushing away to caressing his hair. She had to make sure not a sound was made as the hot tongue attack her. The dangerous situation somehow heighten her lust and soon she had an orgasm hitting her and she clamp her thigh on Danny's head as she cum, desperately covering her mouth, sucking in her breath hard.

Danny carefully got off the bed and walked to Sunny's side of the bed, brandishing his hard long cock at her. Oh my god... my son has gone crazy... such boldness! "Suck me", she saw Danny mouth the word to her and point at his dick then to her mouth.

She shook her head but Danny edge nearer instead. She make the gesture telling him to watch his dad as she move her body and soon her lips enveloped his giant cock. Danny stroke his cock as mom suck his cock. Yes... suck my cock mom... You belong to me. He saw dad stirred in his sleep but he was least worried about it. Let him watch. Old man, watch your wife suck my dick!

Sunny had no idea what went through Danny's mind. Her joke about Danny being possessed actually came true and it was actually due to her maid Candy. Danny started to fuck her mouth and she swallowed every drop of his sperm and it was a lot!

"Good boy! See your mom enjoyed every bit of it! I told you she will like it, didn't I?"

"Yes! You were right! I should do it again!"

"Totally dude!"

Sunny was unaware that Danny was "talking" to someone in his head. She saw Danny smile at her and he coolly existing the room like a ghost. As soon as he left Kevin woke up and gave her a deep french kiss. Oh fuck... I hope he could not taste anything funny! Sunny went for his cock and free it from his underwear. She got it hard and immediately ride on it as Danny got her horny and she had to let his dad finish the last part.

To be cunntinued...

I started new story "Cheating Wives", Bro can go take a look. Adding some super natural element to the story to add some spark. Looking forward to Danny doing darker shit since he was "possessed". Hahahah.

Welcome back TS!

Bruch
06-10-2017, 12:48 PM
Nice update TS, thanks :)

poompeepee
06-10-2017, 07:22 PM
camping for next!

BigBadDaddy
27-10-2017, 01:36 PM
... suck my cock mom... You belong to me. He saw dad stirred in his sleep but he was least worried about it. Let him watch. Old man, watch your wife suck my dick!

How many a real son would die to be able to just say that i.e. "SUCK MY COCK MOM!" let alone be able to tell her "I WANT TO FUCK YOUR CHEEBYE HOLE MOM!" or "I WANT TO FUCK THAT HOLE from where I CAME FROM MOM!", "I WANT TO SHOOT MY SPERM INSIDE YOUR CHEEBYE HOLE MOM!" or "I WANT TO MAKE A BABY WITJ YOU MOM!" to his own biological mom without be scolded, spanked or worse still, disowned and driven out of the house by either mom or dad.

Better still will be able to tell mom all the 5 things above in front of dad and get egged by mom to FUCK HER in front of an awake DAD or encouraged by DAD to FUCK MOM in front of him or encouraged by both MOM & DAD to FUCK MOM with DAD masturbating and cumming when the SON CUMS IN MOM...SO EROTIC...such A TURN-ON mMMMm !!!

Another quality update TS, camping here for the next installment!

rawboy83
28-10-2017, 10:07 AM
hope ts come back update soon.

LuisToh
28-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Camping and support.

dunedain
22-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Where's TS? :(

JackyWoo
22-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Support nice story!

Lakerol
22-11-2017, 10:15 PM
camping for more

zgheng
23-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Hope TS would be returning soon.

zgheng
07-01-2018, 10:47 PM
Hope TS would be returning soon in this new year.

Irondick666
30-07-2018, 04:51 AM

Kevin realized his cash has been missing from his wallet. Like he remember he withdrew 200 from the ATM the night before, but when he woke up 50 was missing. His asked Sunny did she took it from his wallet and she said no and she ask him is there anything wrong? Kevin just said maybe he made a mistake about how much cash he have in his wallet.

However, he got other plans. Being constantly overseas leaving his beautiful wife at home, he also worried did she cheat on him. Now with him suspecting Candy might be stealing from him, he decided to get a hidden camera to record his bed room. He went Sim Lim and got camera that's camouflage as a clock and another one that's hidden inside a USB charger. He position them in his room, the clock will cover the bed area while the USB charger will capture part of the bed and the door.

For few days he got nothing. But on the fourth day he got lucky. His camera footage captured Candy sneaking into his room and lifted a 50 dollar note from his wallet. "Got you", Kevin smiled. His mind begin to fill with image of Candy submitting to him after he show her the evidence. His cock got hard thinking how he will enjoy Candy, literally. Her sweet pussy will be his cum dumping ground soon.

On a Friday night he purposely bought 2 tickets for a movie and gave it to Sunny, telling her it's a gift from his friend and ask her to go with Danny. The two went happily and of course Kevin didn't realized why yet, til later that night. Once they are gone, Kevin started to get really excited. He called Candy to his room while she was doing some house cleaning downstairs.

Candy heard sir's calling and she went up. When she saw Kevin sitting on his bed holding his wallet, she suddenly got nervous and she asked: "Sir, you call me?"

"Yes, I realized my wallet has been missing money lately", Kevin said, staring into her eyes.

"Sir it's not me! I didn't take it!", Candy blunted out immediately.

Kevin chuckled. "Did I say you take it?"

"...", she got silent for a while then she retorted: "but sir u ask me like tat, means you think I steal, no?"

Well this gal quite smart, but too bad her master smarter. "You think I will ask you if I have no evidence? Come here, take a good look", he held his hand phone towards Candy. Candy stepped forwards as her heart beating madly. Kevin was playing a video clip clearly showing her face, stepping into the room and lifting that 50 dollar from his wallet. Her face turned pale.

"You know what will happen if I report police?" Kevin asked calmly. "You will lost your job, charged for stealing and deported back to your kampong and never can work in Singapore again".

"No sir! Please don't call police sir! Please!!" Candy was really in panic. She dread the consequence of going back to her home town. She wanted the life here, with good pay and plenty of dicks outside plus now Sunny to satisfy her cock hungry pussy.

Her eyes light up when she remember Sunny! It could be a trump card to get out of this situation. "Sir, if you report me, this video will be on the internet". She took out her phone.

"What the fuck you talking about? What video? You think I care?" Kevin was confused by Candy's weird answer.

"Yes sir, you will care, you see", she play the video.

Kevin face soon turned sour and solemn, what... the... fuckkkk? He saw his son Sunny fucking his mother furiously right on this bed he was sitting and his wife Sunny was screaming wantonly. "FUCK!" Kevin snatched the phone from her. "When did you take this?!"

Candy was frightened by Kevin, no longer the nice Pastor but a demon in raving rage. "Last week...". "Sir, Sunny also fuck me already. If you report police, I'll tell police Sunny rape me also...".

Unknown to Candy, Kevin was in a rage because his cock got hard watching that clip! He was surprised his reaction was first shock, then he got turned on. How long has this been going on?? His mind was spinning in overdrive and he look at Candy again after he heard her threatening him again. You little piece of shit! "You think you can threaten me with this video? Come here you little slut!"

He grabbed her arms and yank her towards the bed and Candy landed on his bed and found sir pinning her down by straddling her body and started to rip off her tee shirt. "No sir! What you doing sir!" She tried to struggle but her strength was no match to Kevin. He torn her tee shirt exposing her breasts then he held both her wrists with his left hand over her head and begin to remove his shorts and underwear.

"What I am doing? Can't you tell? I will teach you a lesson you will never forget", Kevin force his lips on her and Candy continued to struggle, resisting his kiss. Kevin change place and suck on her nipple instead and work his right hand between her leg, rubbing on her pussy through her panties.

"No sir... no... cannot sir... ahhhh...", Kevin's finger hit the right spot and she can't help but moan. The struggle was getting weaker and weaker as Kevin work on her breasts and pussy.

"You little slut, look", Kevin held his middle finger and show Candy after probing it inside her. "See how wet you are".

"Ok sir... I let you fuck me, no police ok?" Candy try to strike another deal with sir, she was getting horny.

"Deal", Kevin smile and get her another kiss. Candy open her mouth and welcome his tongue inside her and after a prolonged passionate kiss Kevin move towards her breasts, sucking on her nipples, then further and further down til he reach her pussy and soon Candy was meowing in pleasure, caressing Kevin's hair.

"Ahhhhhhhh yes sir..... oh fuck sir.... lick my pussy... ohhhh yaaaa.... don't stop sir... ahhh... ahhh...", Candy was closing her eyes enjoying that hot tongue doing magic to her pussy lips and her sensitive clitoris. Suddenly she felt the tonguing stop and that familiar fullness enter her vagina. "Oh god sir... yes fuck your little slut sir... fuck me hard...", she tried to wrap her legs around Kevin's back, urging him to fuck her.

Kevin felt his hard cock enter this little sweet innocent maid and he keep ramping his hard cock that's harder than usual into her with great speed and force. As he ramp that cock in his mind was flashing scenes of his son fucking his wife. Fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! fuck! Fuck you bitch!!! He blasted all his cum inside Candy, panting hard.

Candy was about to cum and Kevin was already blasting his seed deep inside her. What the fuck... she thought. No wonder your wife fuck your son. Sunny fuck so much better than you. Of course she don't dare to tell Kevin that. Kevin told her not to tell anyone about Sunny and his wife's video. He kept Candy's phone and told her he will return the phone to her after he checked her phone and make sure that's no more video evidence. Then he told her to pretend nothing has happen and hand her another 200. "Here go buy something nice to eat".

"Remember, it's our secret now. Now suck my cock clean and you can carry on with your housework".

Not bad, 200 for a lousy fuck then a blowjob, she thought. She begin to count how much extra allowance she can get from sir and Sunny. So nice to work in Singapore.

To be cuntinued...

Decide to pick up this story after break with cheating wife. Stay tuned!

BK4ever
30-07-2018, 06:52 AM
really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.

i^Xi0n
31-07-2018, 06:50 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

puffball
31-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Tks for nice story and shall support here.

hairsplit
31-07-2018, 03:48 PM
Thx for sharing good story, support and camping.

JiByeBitch
31-07-2018, 04:07 PM
I will now always come back to read and support this great thread!

Irondick666
01-08-2018, 01:00 AM
Sunny was choosing which one to wear for the movie date with Danny, courtesy of her husband. If things didn't change after she "help" Danny to exorcise his "demon" from his cock, she would just pick something simple and nice. Now, she felt horny even when picking her dress. She needs to pick one that give Danny "easy access" to her pussy. Oh god she felt the tingle in her pussy. Such a naughty horny mom you! She finally pick a black 3/4 sleeve cold shoulder party dress. The dress covers til midway of her thigh. She check the mirror and saw a killer body. She bite her lips and ponder a while, then she remove her panties.

Danny too thinking hard what to wear. He picked a gym shorts. No belt no button, nice. He put on a black tee and wear his nike wind breaker. The wind breaker will come in handy later.

They both say good bye to Kevin and head to Orchard road Lido threatre. The movie was the latest Mission Impossible. Good for them was they were sitting at the last row, by the right side. When the movie started Danny realized his row has five seats, on his left was empty and a couple sit the remaining two. Danny was already thinking of his own "Mission Impossible" by getting mom to suck his dick and cum in mouth later.

When the movie was at the gripping part Danny lifted the arm rest and Sunny snuggle closer to Danny and hug his arms, resting her head on his shoulder. Danny's right hand snake to her thigh and gently caress it. Sunny just let him. His hand edge up and push her dress away and lightly stroking her inner thigh with his fingers. Sunny's heart was beating faster and faster, opening her legs wider. She can feel her pussy already wet.

When Danny's finger finally went for the prize he was surprised that mom went commando! He turned and look at Sunny and Sunny wink at him. He give her a wet kiss as his fingers trace her clit and massage her labia while both pretend to watch the movie. Danny probe one finger in and wriggle it inside. The sound system perfectly masked the sticky wet sound that Danny was making with his fingers. Soon Sunny's breathing was getting heavy and she closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensation coming from her heated pussy. She never do this in a cinema before and never would have imagine doing it with her son. Soon she was close to orgasm and she grip Danny's arm tighter as the mounting pleasure finally exploded into a blissful tremor through her body. She hold her cries of pleasure tightly in her, cumming silently as she felt hot liquid gushing out. She knew the seat must be wet.

She bite Sunny on his shoulder after the wave past and Danny turned and give her another wet kiss. "Naughty boy", she whisper to his ear. Sunny was thinking that's not his final plan yet. It will be a little tricky to pull off. However, god was on his side when the couple beside caught his attention. The guy was checking his phone constantly, replying his message. Then all of a sudden both stood up and left the cinema.

Sunny's heart was jumping with joy. He removed his wind breaker and put on his lap. Then he whisper to Sunny: "Suck me mom".

"Here? You crazy!" Sunny immediately whisper back.

"I'll cover your head with my jacket", "faster mom!", he checked the surrounding quickly and he pull his shorts down, releasing his hard cock.

Oh my god this boy so daring! She can vaguely see his big fat cock inviting her. She lean forward slowly and took his cock into her mouth and Danny covered her head immediately with his jacket. It felt damn shiok doing it in the cinema. Sunny was really sucking him hard, exerting more sucking power on his glan hoping Danny will cum fast. Danny was controlling his breathing while putting his attention on the movie. He doesn't want to cum so fast. Sunny suck him for 10 mins and still no sign of cumming. She sit back up and whisper to him "faster cum lah, wait people see us".

"I can cum faster mom. If you sit on me mom, hehe", Danny gesture her, pointing at his cock under the jacket.

Sunny's hand reach under the jacket and held his cock, giving it a hard squeeze and stroking it slowly. She check the surrounding and everyone seems to be engrossed with the show. She wait til the explosive sound and loud music part then she lifted herself and sit on Danny's lap. She was really nervous as she did it. Danny has already move his jacket out of the way when Sunny make her move. He reach down and held his cock and aim it at her wet entrance. Sunny adjust her body higher up and bring it down again. Both was hyper to the max as they felt their private part joined as one. Sunny was slowly rocking her ass back and forth. Danny's hands went for her boobs and caress them through the thin fabric. Within minutes Sunny felt hot jets of sperm uploading into her pussy. When she felt he was done she move back to her seat and Danny's angry bird went back under his shorts again.

"Your stuff are leaking out of mommy!" Sunny whisper to Danny as her right hand went under her dress. She scoop the cum and bring it into her mouth. She repeated it few times and each time she show Danny her fingers smeared with his cum, then she lick it all up. Danny's cock immediately reacted and started to come alive again!

"Fuck the movie mom! Let's go get a room", "I need exorcism again!"

To be cuntinue...

Woodshake
01-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Nice! Please continue soon TS:)

basfreak
01-08-2018, 07:10 AM
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

35cents
01-08-2018, 11:37 PM
thanks for the exhilarating update TS....

madpig88
02-08-2018, 06:50 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

VRossi1980
02-08-2018, 08:05 AM
really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.

SeeBehSong
02-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Thx for sharing :)

piccolo
03-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Always very interesting stories from TS.

Meizoo
03-08-2018, 01:26 PM
Camping here for more.

megafortress
03-08-2018, 11:31 PM
great to have you back on this story TS!

Irondick666
04-08-2018, 03:16 AM
Previously..."Fuck the movie mom! Let's go get a room", "I need exorcism again!"

Sunny and Danny was back home around midnight. Kevin was still awake at the living room with the TV on but he was staring at his phone with his bluetooth headphone.

"Hi dear", Sunny greeted Kevin and appears to be in good mood. Danny just keep quiet and went back to his room.

"How is the show?", Kevin put down his phone and asked.

"Oh it's good. Very exciting show, lots of actions too", Sunny replied.

"That's good", come sit with me.

Sunny sit by his side and was surprised that Kevin hug her and gave her a deep kiss. Kevin seldom express his affection around the house. Tonight he seems extra horny and his hands was heading straight between her legs. Sunny stood up instead, "not here honey, Danny might see us". "Let me go bath first then later we can have some fun".

Kevin was watching the video he copied from Candy's phone earlier. He watched it few times in his room and end up masturbating to it in his bathroom after he fucked Candy. Fuck... he didn't know he will get turned on by watching his son fuck his beautiful wife. He should be mad but instead he got horny! In fact his cock got so hard like never before when he watch the video. He even envy his son's big cock and his stamina, no wonder his wife was moaning like crazy. He like to see more of such videos. He knew he had to be "away" for that to happen.

Sunny was glad she reacted fast when Kevin reached for her pussy. He would have found her panties wet, very wet actually. She and Sunny had booked into a hotel and fuck for another few rounds before checking out. She had bath at the hotel but her panties was still wet. It would be hard to explain to Kevin how she got a wet panties watching an action movie. She threw her panties in the laundry basket and bath again. When she come out Kevin was already in the bed, naked.

"Wow, someone is horny today!" Sunny poke fun at Kevin.

Kevin pulled Sunny towards him who was still toweling her hair, naked. He got her into doggy position and drove his cock right into her pussy.

"Ahhh.... slow down dear... I am still dry...", Sunny complained.

"Fuck you bitch, shut up and take my cock!", Kevin ramp his cock hard and fast into his wife.

Sunny could felt her husband's dick harder then usual. His dominant attitude turned her on too and soon she got wet and was enjoying Kevin's thrust. She was also surprised that Kevin last longer than usual, like he took some drug enhancement maybe? Well it's a good thing for her anyway.

Kevin's mind was filled with the video of his son thrusting into his wife like what he is doing now. He was slamming his cock hard and fast into her like he was in his younger days. He felt he could go on forever and knew it was the effect of the video on him. He took his phone and started to record himself doggy fuck his wife. He turned her over and started recording her frontal view, her big boobs jingling as he thrust.

Sunny try to block the phone and said: "Stop, why are you recording?"

"Well I am going on a trip soon and this will help me masturbate", Kevin said.

"Oh well, just be careful don't lost your phone... ahhh... ahhh... tonight you so powerful dear... I like it... fuck me harder dear... fuck that pussy... daddy fuck me daddy... oh yeah...", Sunny was getting more horny as she realized she got film and started talking extra dirty for Kevin.

"You want daddy's cum huh? You little slut!", Kevin also like to role play daddy and it got him more excited.

Sunny sexy moan fills the room as she look at the phone, face grimacing as Kevin cock ramp into her. "Yes cum inside daddy! Give me your cum!". Kevin grunt as he off load his "balance" stock for the day into Sunny.

Kevin went to the bathroom to clean up first and he saw Sunny's panties in the basket. He picked it up and check it. Wet patches... he smell it and it was unmistakably the smell of sperm. He look at the door as if he can see through it towards Sunny on the bed. Did they even went to the movie? He wonder. Suddenly he was looking forward to his oversea trip.

To be cuntinued....

ZhanJian
04-08-2018, 04:20 AM
Thanks for the story. Camping here for more

sponge05
04-08-2018, 07:13 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

WorldCup2022
04-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Tks and pls pls continue more.

decrody
04-08-2018, 11:25 AM
TS Irondick, nice story and please continue.

mcuntface
04-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Nice story, hope to read more.

KnowItAll
06-08-2018, 06:56 AM
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

Irondick666
16-08-2018, 01:57 AM
Previously...Kevin went to the bathroom to clean up first and he saw Sunny's panties in the basket. He picked it up and check it. Wet patches... he smell it and it was unmistakably the smell of sperm. He look at the door as if he can see through it towards Sunny on the bed. Did they even went to the movie? He wonder. Suddenly he was looking forward to his oversea trip.

Kevin now see his family in a strange new light. After he knew his son was bonking his mother, the little gesture and passionate eye contact between them that went unnoticed in the past become obvious to him. Sunny was getting more cheerful, more radiant. Danny appear closer to his mother. He was feeling the sexual tension between his wife and his son. He knew things not going to happen with him around. He keep thinking how to manipulate the situation to suit his perverted craving watching his wife violate by their son.

One day Sunny went out shopping with her friends and Kevin called Danny to his study room. When Danny entered he closed the door and signal his son to come over to his desk.

"Come here son, I got something to show you", he double click the video file on his laptop and it started playing.

The moment Danny saw it his heart almost stop. WTF?? He was stunned and stood there. I am screwed! He thought.

"Dad.. how did you... it's just an accident dad... we didn't mean to... it's not mom's fault dad... I... I seduce mom dad... she was lonely when you were away... I was horny... I...", Danny tried to explain but Kevin stopped him.

"You know who took the video?", Kevin asked.

"Who?"

"Your little slut Candy, I knew you fuck her too", Kevin said.

"I am sorry dad... I won't do it again, I promise!" Danny solemnly swear.

"No son, that's is not what I want from you...", Kevin got up and wrap his arm around his shoulder. "In fact, I want you to continue what you are doing, to your mother or Candy".

"What?? Are you serious dad?", Danny said unbelievably.

"Yes, but don't let your mom or Candy know I have given you permission. Record your session with them, then pass the video to me, you understand?" Kevin asked.

Danny was speechless and look at his dad, dumbfounded. He don't know it's more fuck up for him to fuck his mom or his dad was more fuck up to ask for videos of him fucking mom.

"You do like fucking your mom right?" Kevin asked.

"err... yeah I guess...", Danny said.

"Then it's all good. I will create opportunities for you and your mother. Just follow my cue, here", he took something out from his drawer. "It's for you. It's a head cam that you can wear, you should know how to use it".

Danny knew his dad was serious about it, even prepare the cam before hand! "Ok dad... what ever makes you... and me happy".

"Good boy. Now go enjoy your mother. I will bring Candy out later so you know what to do", Kevin said.

To be cuntinued...

ml1138
16-08-2018, 05:35 AM
waiting for the next episode..:)

madpig88
16-08-2018, 06:54 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.

Cash8877
16-08-2018, 07:15 AM
really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.

Irondick666
17-08-2018, 02:08 AM
Previously..."Good boy. Now go enjoy your mother. I will bring Candy out later so you know what to do", Kevin said.

When Danny left Kevin wonder if he did the right thing. He knew he was driven by perverted lust but now the arrow has left the bow there is no turning back. He told Candy to follow him go golfing with his friends and they soon left the house.

Danny went to his room. He was feeling weird now he need do porn for his dad to enjoy, featuring him and his wife. But then he realized it's not bad news for him. He get to bonk mom and Candy with dad's blessing. Keeping mom in the dark about dad's involvement could be interesting. He imagine fucking mom in a more daring situation that would make mom worry that dad will catch them. He actually look forward to how mom will react. His cock begin to get hard.

He texted mom: "mom, come back soon. Dad went golfing along with Candy".

He then snap a picture of his hard dick and sent mom with the caption: "demon awaken, need exorcism".

Sunny was with her good friend and their neighbor next door Ashley shopping at Orchard. When she answer the phone Ashley was beside her. She was shock when the dick pic came through she quickly off the screen but Ashley already saw the pic however she didn't know who was the sender.

"Oh wow, someeeeee body send u a dick pic ya! It's quick big I can tell!" Ashley was more ang moh type in character and never mince her words and bitchy too. "Show me I want a closer look!"

"Close your head lah, it's Kevin, that horny old man", Sunny said.

"Oh ya? hmmm... then you better head home and get some, lucky girl you! My hubby seldom touch me nowadays!", Ashley knew something was up... That dick was no way Kevin's because she had suck it before. She had a few flings with Kevin and Sunny had no idea.

Sunny hide the phone from Ashley and reply: "Mommy will take care of that demon. OTW now!".

"Ok i got to go back now. My man is horny and need me", Sunny said.

"Yalah, got sex right away forget your friend. Why don't I join you and we can do a 3some?", Ashley suggested.

"Crazy women you! Go do 3some with your husband and another women", Sunny replied.

"No need other women, you can join us! Brad will be very happy!" Ashley laughed and said. Brad was Ashley's husband.

"You wish ah! Ok la I go back first, you can go hook that black guy there and try some bbc!", she signal to a stout black guy sitting on the fountain area outside nee ann city. Ashley look at that black guy and the guy caught her looking and smile at her. Hmmm... not a bad idea actually, she thought. Looks handsome and suave.

She wave Sunny good bye and walk towards the black guy. The black guy was checking her out as she walk towards him. She was wearing a low cut v-neck dress and the dress accentuate her curve perfectly. She sit beside him and reach out her hand. "Hi, I am Ashley. Nice to meet you".

"Hi Ashley, I am Rod, nice to meet you too!", Rod replied with a big smile.

"So Rod, waiting for someone?", Ashley asked and flash her flirty smile at him, purposely leaning a bit forward to flash more of her cleavage.

"Oh no, I just arrived yesterday for a business meeting. Why do a pretty girl like you doing here alone?", Rob think he is in luck today. This hot milf seems ripe for picking!

"No, who say I am alone? I met you didn't I?" Ashley smile and place her hand on his thigh. Rob got the signal immediately.

"Well it's not a good place to talk here. The weather is so damn hot! Why don't we find some place cool and hang out?", Rob place his arm around Ashley shoulder and whisper to her: "So I can show you my big rod?"

"Naughty you... I know a nice hotel, lets go", Ashley stood up and they both head towards Mandarin hotel.

To be cunntinued...

MPLover
17-08-2018, 07:15 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates to it.

ml1138
18-08-2018, 03:38 AM
waiting for the black rod to start action...:D

JJMagic
18-08-2018, 07:35 AM
very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.

handsome1975
18-08-2018, 09:13 AM
Very very nice! Can add some uniform theme? Love police women in uniform!

Leonika
18-08-2018, 10:10 AM
Very nice story, please continue

Irondick666
19-08-2018, 02:20 AM
Previously..."Naughty you... I know a nice hotel, lets go", Ashley stood up and they both head towards Mandarin hotel.

Danny was getting himself familiar with the head cam setting. After that he bring it to mom's bedroom and left it charging on her bed side table, waiting for mom to be home. Since he knew dad and Candy won't be back until he's done, he stripped naked and lay on mom's bed to take a nap while waiting.

Sunny drive home while her head was thinking about what's waiting for her at home. She never imagine she would enjoy her son like this, but it happened anyway. It begin with guilt, then experience immerse rush when that big cock of Danny entered her. The taboo nature of it has heightened her sense and magnify her feeling of pleasure, especially in comparison with her husband's dick and stamina. She knew her panties was already wet when her car roll past her gate. She park the car and went indoor.

"Baby? Where are you?", nobody was at the 1st floor, so she went upstairs to her room to put down her things first.

The moment she opened her door she was shock! Danny was sleeping on her bed, naked! Oh my god this boy is getting too bold! She lightly put down her bags and stuff she purchased near her bed side table then she realized that head cam charging on her table. Eh? What's that? She unplug the charging cable and examine it. Hmmm... looks like a recorder? And it's meant to wear like a head band? She look at Danny sleeping then her eyes stare at his flaccid cock. Even flaccid, the cock looks like a good 6 inch long and 2 inch thick. She cannot understand how that boy got that cock, definitely not his dad's gene, but it's a good thing for her now, very good in fact.

She look at the recorder again, red button, must be the record button? Her naughty side took over and she put it on and adjust it's position, then she press that red button. She removed her dress and left with just bra and panties then she climb on the bed slowly and kneel between Danny's spread legs. She bend forward and stick out her tongue, trailing his shaft from the base to the glan. Danny woke up right away as he was a light sleeper.

"Hey mom!" Danny said.

"Hi sweetie, I was going to give you a surprise", she smiled at Danny and it was the perfect cfm look for Danny.

"Suck my dick mom, make it hard", Danny perch his head higher on the pillow and watch mom play with his cock.

"Don't tell mom what to do. I am still your mother, I call the shot here", Sunny give his cock one long hard lick, pressing her tongue hard on his now hardening shaft and finally give his cock head a light bite, then suck it hard. Her hands was playing with his balls, massaging it as her head bob up and down that hard dick.

Danny saw mom wearing that head cam and saw the recording light was on. He should be the one wearing it but it's still cool shooting from mom's angle! Knowing the video is for dad to enjoy later, he decide to spice things up a bit for dad.

"How is my cock compare to dad mom?", Danny asked.

Sunny continued sucking it then release it after a while and said: "Oh course yours is much bigger son, mommy love your big cock...", then continue to suck it. She really love sucking it, feeling it inside her mouth ignite the fire in her pussy as well.

"Oh ya? Does dad last as long as me mom?", Danny ask again.

"mmm mmm... your dad.... he shoot before... I can cum... mostly like that...", Sunny said. Oh wow dad, sorry you have to hear this! Danny was laughing inside.

"And you... you don't cum.... until I beg you to cum... big difference...", *slurp slurp* *suck suck*

"C'mon mom, get up here and ride my big hard cock that you love so much", Danny said.

"Oh yes... I can tell you are ready... nice, firm, hard cock... Let mommy start your exorcism now...", Sunny hold Danny's cock and position it at her wet entrance.

"mmmmmmmmmm.... ahhhhh...... yessss.....", Sunny moan as she sank her pussy down that long hard cock slowly, savoring that wonderful feeling of that hard cock sliding into her, deeply. She heave a deep sigh when it was all in and she closed her eyes. Then she started to rock her lower body back and forth, using that dick to pleasure her, quenching her lust.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... I love your dick son... I want two of such hard cock... one in my mouth... when another deep inside me... mommy is a bad mother...", Sunny murmur dreamily as she ride that dick, raising her butt up and down towards that cock. Danny raise his body and turn it into a crisscross sitting position and suck on Sunny's nipple.

"Oh YES! Suck my nipple.. bite it son... mmMMMMM!", Sunny arch her head backwards then hug Danny's head as his tongue play and suck her nipples, while still rocking on his cock.

"Give me that mom", Danny remove the head cam and wore it on his head instead. He wanted to capture mom facial expression for what he want to do next.

From sitting he adjusted the position to a missionary position, then he held mom's leg up and hug then with his arms. He held his cock and slap it on mom's pussy lips.

"Ahhh... son... so naughty... put it inside... inside son...", Sunny's wanton pleading expression was faithfully capture by the head cam.

"Put who's cock inside mom?" Danny grin and ask.

"Your cock... my son's cock... quick...", Sunny plead again.

"Ok mom, what if dad finds out... that I did this?" he slam his cock all the way in and Sunny yelp in surprise. "You think dad will forgive us?", he withdraw and slam it home again.

"Argh... oh god... keep going son... don't stop... your dad must never find out son... never... argh... argh... arghHH...", Sunny's speech was punctured randomly by Danny's hard long thrust.

"Maybe dad will said go ahead son... fuck her until she pass out?" Danny grind his cock deep inside her... pausing for few seconds, then continued to drill her like a machine. Sunny was feeling that cock deep inside her and it makes her crazy wet and horny.

To be cunntinued...

BK4ever
19-08-2018, 06:48 AM
this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.

Irondick666
19-08-2018, 10:07 PM
Previously..."Maybe dad will said go ahead son... fuck her until she pass out?" Danny grind his cock deep inside her... pausing for few seconds, then continued to drill her like a machine. Sunny was feeling that cock deep inside her and it makes her crazy wet and horny.

Danny shifted her legs so her ankle was on either side of his neck and he press forward like doing a push up, bringing mom's ass off the bed. In this position he could go even deeper. Working his abs muscle he pump his cock incessantly into her hot wet pussy. Feeling his cock grazing the vagina wall as it went in while he look at mom closing her eyes and slightly opening her mouth as if giving out a wordless moan was heavenly and nicely recorded on video.

Sunny make a long drawn out moaning sound as she felt that cock plummeting her like a big hammer. Each thrust push her ass back towards the bed and bounce up again as he draw his cock out, working to a steady fast rhythm that was driving her crazy. This is what a real women needs, getting her pussy pound in a firm and dominating manner.

Danny felt mom's pussy contracted like a hungry mouth around his cock as she quivers all over and he knew he had made mom cum. He held her both ankle and press it so they were either side of her head now. Mom was flexible enough to accommodate that position and Sunny felt even more dominated in that position, she was only free with her hands and she grab Danny's waist on both side and pull him towards her as he drove his cock deep inside her.

"Fuck mom... I love your pussy... I can do this forever mom...", Danny was working up to a sweat with his powerful thrust.

"Oh yes... mommy want your cum inside me... shoot inside son... fill me with your hot seeds...", Sunny was close to another climax.

"Not yet mom, I want to enjoy you longer', Danny switch to the spoon position, hugging mom from behind as he fondle her boobs and kisses her neck, cock gently thrusting into her, savoring that wet sticky warm sensation.

"Mom how does my cock feel inside you?" Danny decide to make more audio erotica for dad.

"Tight... big... your cock stretch mommy real good...", Sunny turned and give Danny a wet kiss.

"You like what we did at the cinema and at the hotel after that?", Danny asked.

"Oh I like it.. though it's quite dangerous... you made me cum in your mouth... naughty boy...", Sunny reach her hands downwards towards her pussy and fondle Danny's balls.

"Next time we find other public place to fuck mom. You like to fuck in public places?" Danny asked again.

"Yes... it's quite exciting... but must make sure the place safe... don't ask son.. choke my neck son... like you are raping me..." Sunny's horny genes emerged when her horniness reached a certain level.

"Oh mom you want to play rape? Give me a min", Danny got off the bed and started going through dad and mom's wardrobe. He came back to the bed with dad's black ties and proceed to tie her hands above her head. He then blind fold her with dad's tie.

"What are you trying to do? You crazy boy!" Sunny try to resist but Danny straddled her upper body restraining her and soon her hands were tied and eyes covered. Danny then lead mom out of the bed and slowly bring her downstairs.

"Where are we going?", Sunny asked.

"Just follow me mom", Danny said. He lead her to the living room and stand behind the back of the sofa. He place her hands on the back of the sofa while he stand behind her and spreading her leg apart.

"Mom, we are now at the living room. We are behind the sofa facing the main door. If dad come back now he will see us, fucking right here", Danny said.

"No son! Not here! Please!", Sunny didn't expect her son to go to this extent. This is playing with fire! She try to remove her blind fold and escape but Danny was one step ahead, holding both her tied hands behind her, moving forward and pinning her towards the sofa, aim his cock at her pussy and the next instance Sunny felt his cock inside her again, and again, and again.

"Oh God no... son please stop... not here son... it's too risky... go back upstairs son... mommy let you fuck my ass ok?" Sunny offer her asshole as a bargaining chip.

Wow... Danny never tried ass fucking before. "It's ok mom... I like it here... it felt liberating..."

"Mom you say no, but your juice are already leaking down your thigh, you like it too right?" Danny right down and fish some of mom's juice and bring it to her mouth. Sunny instinctively suck those fingers, tasting her own juice.

"We playing rape now mom. I am a rapist. You can't choose where you got screw mom... isn't it more realistic?" He held her waist and fuck that pussy real good. White foams forming on his shaft with all that wetness from mom.

"I am going to cum soon mom... the rapist will spray his seeds deep inside your hot pussy mom", Danny declared amidst his tightening balls.

Sunny was no more resisting but supporting herself with hands on the sofa back, adjusting her position to facilitate the movement of that monster cock conquering her burning pussy fire. "Cum son... rape your mother... cum deep inside me... oh god... I can't take this anymore... AhhhhhhHHHHHHHH!"

Sunny screamed out loud as Danny groaned and grab her waist and pull her towards him, spewing his hot sperm deep into her vagina.

"Oh god mom... oh god... this is so good..." Danny was panting as he unload his sperm bank inside mom. "This is for you dad..." Sunny didn't catch it at that moment... busking in her climax afterglow.

Finally he's done shooting and slowly pull out his dick, he was looking at his dick to make sure the cam capture all that action. When his dick is out he kneel down and look at mom's pussy. Slowly his sperm begin to leak out and it drip bit by bit to the floor.

To be cunntinued...

king2525
20-08-2018, 12:18 AM
Nice story TS!! Keep it up! Appreciate the effort

JJMagic
20-08-2018, 07:40 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

dudick
20-08-2018, 10:05 AM
Tks TS, keep the updating coming, camp here for more.

megafortress
24-08-2018, 11:26 PM
waiting for next chapter TS!

Irondick666
25-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Previously...Finally he's done shooting and slowly pull out his dick, he was looking at his dick to make sure the cam capture all that action. When his dick is out he kneel down and look at mom's pussy. Slowly his sperm begin to leak out and it drip bit by bit to the floor.

Danny and mom got themselves clean up and Danny was loading the movie into his laptop back in his room. He texted dad: "Done, loading the video to my laptop". Soon mom was joining him, sitting on his lap facing the laptop.

"I want to watch that video, you bad boy", Sunny said.

"Sure mom", Danny hugged mom and play the video. Sunny was watching her own porn video and it still get her arouse, watching how her son pound her in bed and how she reacted to him. She found her fresh panties was starting to get soiled again. She felt Danny's cock underneath her started to get hard again.

"Urh huh... keep it down Danny boy... you dad might be home soon...", she wriggle her ass on that cock.

"I can't mom... you are so hot", Danny's hands was wandering over her tee shirt covered tits.

"Let mommy help you one last time for tonight", Sunny got up and make Danny stand up, then she yank his boxer down and expose his long hard cock.

She make him sit back on his chair as she blow his cock. Danny quickly pick up the head cam and started recording again. "Oh yes mom... your blowjob is so amazing...".

Sunny wanted Danny to cum fast so she exert more sucking force on his glan as she suck it hard and stroke his cock at the same time. Danny didn't manage to hold his cum long this time and soon empty his remaining "sperm" tank into Sunny's mouth. Sunny hold still for few seconds then expertly let out his cock while holding the sperm in her mouth. She opened her mouth and show Danny his sperm. She blink her eyes naughtily at him then she swallow it.

"Okie dokie, I am done for tonight. Make sure you keep the video safe and don't let your dad find it!" Sunny then sashay downstairs to watch TV.

"Sure mom!" Danny stopped the recording. Well not bad. Two video for dad tonight.

Sunny was at the sofa checking her phone for missed messages or call when she was busy doing "exorcism" for her son. She saw she had 10 photos and 1 video from Ashley! It was a series of selfie and close up shot of a huge black dick! Even bigger than Danny!

The pictures has shot of Ashley posing with her face next to the erected black dick and shots of her sucking that dick, shot of that dick entering that pussy and finally she played the video.

"OHHHHHhhhhhh MY FUCKKKKINGGGGG GOOOODDDD!" Ashley was screaming while the black guy was pounding her doggie style. It appears Ashley was taking that video as the black guy fuck her. "Sunny you GOT TO TRY THIS!"

She was screaming and grimacing as the dick bang into her consistently, making the video footage shaky. "Oh YES! YES! Fuck me harder!"

"I gotta go Sunny! I want to enjoy this black cock now!" then the video stopped.

That evening Ashley was not disappointed. That black guy has a giant dick, the biggest she had ever tried. It might not be as hard as asian dick, but that girth, that size... she felt stretched to the max. She fuck non-stop in that hotel room and had cum on her face, her boobs, inside her pussy. She found out that his name was Benson and he will still be in town for the next month. She exchanged contact with Benson and was already thinking to get Sunny to do a threesome with him, it will be fun!

Sunny zoom in on that black dick... wow... indeed like the video she watch... very big... how does it feel inside me? She wonder.

Later that night when Dad and Candy came back, Danny passed a thumb drive to Dad before heading back to him room to sleep.

To be cunnntinued...

ravendanish
13-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Y never continue bro

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

FellainiElbows
13-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Nice story here, waiting for next update :)

ftreport
15-10-2018, 12:24 PM
This always great story to read. Support.

madpig88
16-10-2018, 06:57 AM

Conbawa
16-10-2018, 05:54 PM
Very good story, support for updates!

i^Xi0n
17-10-2018, 06:46 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

ml1138
24-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the update, any vid or pics?..:)

curiousSG
25-10-2018, 07:26 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

Irondick666
07-11-2018, 02:40 AM
Previously...Later that night when Dad and Candy came back, Danny passed a thumb drive to Dad before heading back to him room to sleep.

Kevin's was trembling with excitement. He has locked the study room door and plug the thumb drive into his laptop. As the video play he proceed to remove his pants and underwear and started to stroke his dick. He had long entertain the idea of sharing his wife with another man but it remain a fantasy. Being a well known pastor his reputation need protection, he couldn't risk it.

Now his fantasy got fulfilled by his son! He watch Sunny sucking on his son's dick and realized that the video view point was from Sunny's view. She was wearing the head cam! Fuck my boy has a dick much bigger than mine! He felt his dick got extra hard as the video play on. When Sunny commented his son's cock was bigger he looked at his own cock. "It's not too bad..." he said.

When he was done with the video he had his big load shot on his table beside the laptop. He blew his load when he heard his wife said that he must never find out about her fucking their son. He love the look on his wife's face and her promiscuous pleading for her son to fuck her hard. Now that he is done with the video, he want to see her wife got fuck by another man and his son. He wish to see his wife thoroughly submit herself to a stranger and his son. Just imagining it makes his cock hard again. He was aware of his strange peculiar sexual needs but his cock give him an honest answer to this deep dark needs, it got hard, very hard. Even as a pastor, he could not escape his own demons.

He went back to his room and found Sunny laying on the bed playing with her handphone. Remembering she was fucked by Danny few hours ago he climbed on the bed and took her phone and put it aside. He stripped and make Sunny lay facing the ceiling with just her head outside the bed suspended. He shove his cock into her mouth and play with her pussy lips as Sunny suck his cock.

Sunny was wondering what got into Kevin, he seems extra horny today and more pro active in bed. She had her urge satisfied by Danny and wanted to finish Kevin off faster with her powerful blowjob technique. But Kevin was extra "durable" tonight, no sign of cumming even after 10 mins of blowing. Normally he can't last pass 3 mins.

"Come I wanna fuck you hard now", Kevin dragged her head back to the bed and penetrate her missionary style.

He replayed the video in his head and imagine he was Danny, fucking his mother like a beast. He felt his sexual energy sky rocket and pump his cock hard and furious into her. Sunny was pleasantly surprised with Kevin's performance and genuinely enjoyed his high intensity thrust and felt his cock was extra hard.

"Fuck me hard dear... you are so hard tonight... you take viagra is it...", Sunny asked.

"You think only Danny can fuck you like this?" Kevin suddenly dropped the bomb.

"What?? What did you say??" Sunny thought she heard wrongly.

"I... (hard thrust) said... (another hard thrust) you think only your son can fuck you this hard?" Kevin proceed to power fuck her rapidly.

"Ahh.... What nonsense... you talking?? Stop stop! What you mean Danny... Are you mad??", Sunny was struggling to avoid Kevin as she turn around and try to leave the bed.

Kevin pulled her towards him from behind and pinned her down, pushing his hard cock into her hot wet vagina again. He lay his body on top of her and restrict her arm as he pump his cock. He whispered next to her ear:

"I knew honey. I gave Danny that camera. I just watched the video earlier and I enjoyed it A LOT", Kevin lick her face as he grind his dick in a circular motion in her pussy.

"That's why I am so hard tonight, because I like watching you... violate by your own son and yet scream like a slut in heat..." Kevin continued his shocking disclosure.

Sunny couldn't think. He knew! Her husband instructed her son to fuck her silly. Oh god... noooooo....

"You like it a lot... I can tell from the video..." Kevin give Sunny a deep kiss. "Now you can enjoy me, plus your son... two cock to satisfy your horny pussy... you want it don't you?"

Sunny's mind immediately imagine sucking Kevin while Danny was fucking her doggy style. Nooo... You are a fucking slut Sunny... She thought to herself.

As if Kevin read her mind, he whispered to her: "Say you are a fucking slut... say it..."

"I am... a... fucking... SLUUUUUUT" Sunny had her orgasm blasting through her body and shook her deeply. She knew things are going to be different in the house. No need to hide, 2 cock to service her anytime. Eden has opened the door for her.

To be cuntinued...

madpig88
07-11-2018, 06:53 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

basfreak
07-11-2018, 07:10 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more.

ml1138
07-11-2018, 09:50 AM
good and waiting for a threesomes...:)

vociferous
07-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

orchidstra
07-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Awesome story TS, you are a fantastic writer.

pikapiku
07-11-2018, 08:37 PM
Very nice story, camping for more!

KnowItAll
08-11-2018, 06:19 AM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

lostinpark
08-11-2018, 07:53 AM
Super hot story! Please do continue.

Cash8877
08-11-2018, 07:55 AM
nice story, enjoy it alot. keep on sharing TS.

Irondick666
10-11-2018, 02:36 AM
Previously..."I am... a... fucking... SLUUUUUUT" Sunny had her orgasm blasting through her body and shook her deeply. She knew things are going to be different in the house. No need to hide, 2 cock to service her anytime. Eden has opened the door for her.

Danny came home and saw mom at the kitchen opening the fridge with her back to him. He went behind her and hug her tight, groping her breasts and pressing his dick towards her butt. "Hey Mom, miss me?"

"Jesus Christ!" "mom" jumped and turned around and took a step back from Danny.

What the fuck?! It was not mom, but the women resemble mom very closely, except her hair was shorter and her breasts was even bigger then mom.

"What happened?" Mom appeared out of the toilet and walk towards them.

"Mom? Mom this is...?" Danny was stuttering.

"This is your aunt Jamie", "she just came back from the US recently and came to visit us today", Sunny smile and said. "Jamie is my twin sister".

"Mom you never told me you have a twin sister!" Danny was looking sheepishly at Jamie.

"Hi you must be Danny, nice to "meet" you finally", Jamie winked at him.

"Hi aunty Jamie", Danny said. "Welcome back!" "Are you looking for something to drink? How about lemon tea?" Danny went to the open fridge and took one can drink for Jamie.

"Thanks Danny, you are such a sweeeeeet boy", Jamie looked at him and steal a glance at his crotch area.

"Haha... I think I will go back to my room first, I got some assignment to do", Danny quickly excused himself. When he was in his room he sat on his bed and recap the feeling of Jamie's boobs. Fuck they are big... His dick was getting hard immediately.

"Sunny I got something I need to ask you", Jamie sat Sunny down at the sofa.

"What is it?" Sunny asked.

"You know... Just now Danny mistaken me as you", Jamie said.

"Oh that make sense, we are twins remember?" Sunny laughed. "Come here" Sunny pull Jamie close and seal her lips on hers, tongue preying open Jamie's teeth and expertly suck on her tongue. Sunny and Jamie was sexually curious since they will kids. They explored each other's body at a young age and learned to give each other exhilarating pleasure til Jamie was married to her American husband Jason and moved to the US.

Jamie reciprocate passionately and her hands was roaming Sunny's boobs and one hand went between Sunny's legs and started to play with pussy, fingers grazing Sunny's kitty through her silk panties.

"Fuck! Quick, before our maid come back", Sunny pulled Jamie to the guest room where Jamie stay. Once inside they lock lips as they wrestle out of their clothes and soon they will both naked and Jamie had her mouth locked on Sunny's pussy.

"Oh fuck YES!! Suck my pussy!! You are SOOO GOOOOD!! You know exactly where I like! Oh fuck I missed your lips on my fucking pussy!" Sunny was looking at her sister intensely, giving her that familiar pleasure after all these years. Soon Jamie's fingers joined in and fuck Sunny's pussy as she suck on her clitoris like a nice kitty licking on their favorite cat food.

"Oh fuckkkkkk... oh god I love it! Let me taste your pussy", Sunny turned it into a 69 and both women went at each other's cunt relentlessly. Finally both had their orgasm and Jamie was squirting on Sunny's face.

"Still squirting like mad after all these years huh?" Sunny and Jamie was resting on the bed side my side. "What was it that you want to ask me earlier?"

"Well, like I said earlier, your son Danny mistaken me as you, and, he grab my boobs and press his dick on my butt from behind", "and you know the best part is, he said "Hey mom, miss me?"" "That doesn't really looks like a normal behavior for a son towards his mother, you care to explain that to me?"

To be cuntinued...

i^Xi0n
10-11-2018, 06:45 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

ml1138
10-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Thanks for the update, waiting for the explanation !!!!:)

sponge05
10-11-2018, 07:03 AM
great to see your updates TS, do continue with this story.

shinjuku
10-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Looking forward to your more updates to this nice story TS.

Gegenpress
10-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Very good story. Hope to read more.

Irondick666
18-11-2018, 12:09 PM
Previously..."Well, like I said earlier, your son Danny mistaken me as you, and, he grab my boobs and press his dick on my butt from behind", "and you know the best part is, he said "Hey mom, miss me?"" "That doesn't really looks like a normal behavior for a son towards his mother, you care to explain that to me?"

"You know boys at his age, sure extra horny", "I told him to stop and that's not appropriate but he still like that... what should I do?", Sunny look at the ceiling and said.

"You know sis, you have a habit of not looking at me when you lie?" Jamie said with a wry smile.

"Oh ya? I am looking at you now, Sunny didn't fuck me, see I am not lying", Sunny looked Jamie in the eyes and said.

"Who say about fucking?", Jamie smile wider. It feels good to win. "I think you need some punishment before you will confess your sin to me". Jamie got off the bed and went to her hand bag. She fished out a strap-on dildo from her bag and holding the strap and dangle the thing to Sunny then she start to put it on.

"Oh geez... you come well prepared huh?" Sunny said licking her lips, spreading her legs wide and rub her slick wet pussy lips. "I want you to fuck me hard with that thing".

"Come here, near the edge, doggy", Jamie commanded. Sunny got into position and felt that dildo head grazing her cunt lips up and down.

"Oh yeah.... put it in baby... put it in...." Sunny chase the dildo with her ass.

"Now you confess. Did you fuck your son?" She impale Sunny's pussy with a few hard jap and pull it out again, grazing her glistening lips again.

"No... no.... just give it to me hard... please..." Sunny felt flushed with excitement, being forced to reveal her taboo secret to her sister.

"Uh urh... confess to me sis... there should be no secret between us, tell me... the details... how Danny fuck you...", Jamie slap that dildo repeatedly on Sunny's pussy.

"Ok ok! He did fuck me!", Sunny give up resisting and immediately that dildo enter her nice and deep as Jamie gyrate her hips and grind that dildo around her pussy.

"How is his cock sis? Big?" Jamie begin to slow build up her pace, fucking that pussy faster and faster.

"Yes... very big... much bigger than Kevin's... and he can last forever... oh yeah... fuck me harder!" Sunny love that dildo drilling into her relentlessly.

"You are a naughty mother sis... How could you fuck you son secretly... and not share him with me? I sure love a big boyish cock up my honey pot", Jamie slap Sunny's ass hard as she pump that dildo into her.

"Oh yes! Spank me harder! We will fuck Danny together! Now just make me cum!!" Sunny was edging closer to another hot orgasm.

Danny sneezed in his room. He just finished shooting his load of sperm on his desk, thinking how he can fuck aunt Jamie.

To be cuntinue...

lickapuss
18-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Awesome story and waiting her next

Truthful
19-11-2018, 07:30 AM
enjoyed reading your story bro, more updates please. :)

JideForce
19-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Hope to see a 3some :D

VRossi1980
20-11-2018, 08:02 AM
love this story, waiting here for much juicy updates.

Irondick666
30-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Previously...Danny sneezed in his room. He just finished shooting his load of sperm on his desk, thinking how he can fuck aunt Jamie.

Danny was thrilled that aunt Jamie will be staying in their house during her visit in Singapore. Aunt Jamie was not wearing bra when she was moving around the house with a plain white tee and hot pants and dad and him was both gulping their saliva whenever she walks past.

Jamie was still horny after her reunion sex with her sister. She had no shortage of big hard cock when she was in the USA. Her husband and son knew nothing about her secret life style outside as she was good in covering her tracks. Seeing Danny reminds her of her son Evan. She didn't think of Evan in a sexual way before. But Danny's cock pressing on her earlier on somehow triggered her active imagination while she was masturbating through her panties in the guest room's bed.

She recalled Sunny told her that she had fucked her own son and Danny had a big dick and last forever in bed. She imagine Danny was fucking her as her juice slowly oozing out and wet her tiny little panties. "Faster... Danny faster...", she murmurs as her fingers slide past her panties and rub on her clit and that little button of joy. Danny's face morph into Evan and was fiercely impaling her in her mind.

"Oh GOOODDDD.... yes Evan... fuck me... fuck your mother harrrrddddddd!" She shuddered as her juice thoroughly wet her panties. She was panting slightly from the aftermath of her orgasm and her horniness for a real dick was even higher. She look at her door and knew Danny was directly opposite her room. She look at her panties and she had a good idea to get some hard cock for her tonight.

Danny heard someone knocked on his door twice and thought he heard wrongly. He just got on his bed and was about to sleep. 2am in the morning and who would knock on his door?? He went to the door and opened it, nobody was outside. He looked across the hallway and light was spilling out from aunt Jamie's door. So she was still awake. He rubbed his cock through his boxer short thinking about her delicious figure. Then he saw something was hanging on his door knob. A panties!

He quickly retrieved it, close the door and retreat to his room. Shit.... the panties was totally fucking wet... Mom? or... auntie Jamie?? Could not be mom as dad was home and she would probably be entertaining dad in their room. Yes! FUCK! He bring that panties to his face and took a hard sniff to take in the scents. Oh fuck... fuck... his cock was getting hard again. He stick his tongue out and taste that juice. Fresh... If aunt Jamie is this wet now in her room... Is she inviting him over??

That his phone on the desk vibrates. He quickly pick it up and it was a message from watsapp. He opened the message and it was an unknown number. The message reads "Like your aunty Jamie's panties?

YES! It was aunty Jamie! He was trembling with excitement as he replied the message: "YESSSS!"

"I missed my husband's dick... Are you willing to help auntie Jamie? I am so wet now... so wet...", Danny replied immediately. "Can I come over now?"

"You know if you come over, it will be incest right... Promise me, when u come in, your eyes must be shut at all times. I will pretend you are dream walking...", Danny replied: "no problem. I will come over now".

He got out of his room and knock on Jamie's door. Jamie opened the door and see that Danny got his eyes shut. She smiled and lead him into her room, shutting the door quietly. "Make sure your eyes remain close... or your special dream will be over..."

To be cuntinued...

PaulPogba
31-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Awesome story bro, pls do continue

vanuatu
31-12-2018, 09:53 AM
Hope for more updates soon.

LoweChat
31-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Support nice thread.

Irondick666
31-12-2018, 05:54 PM
Previously...He got out of his room and knock on Jamie's door. Jamie opened the door and see that Danny got his eyes shut. She smiled and lead him into her room, shutting the door quietly. "Make sure your eyes remain close... or your special dream will be over..."

"Got on the bed Danny boy... and strip...", Jamie ordered. Danny did as told and his cock was erected like an angry cobra.

"My oh my... Danny you have a very... big... dick for your age...", Jamie lick her lips unconsciously.

Danny felt Jamie sat on the bed next to him. A hand touches his cock and it feel her hand wrap around his dick, stroking it up and down slowly.

"Oh yeah auntie Jamie..." Danny was trying to control his excitement. He wanted to tame auntie Jamie with his cock and he need to last as long as possible.

"Call me mom... I am your mommy tonight...", Jamie said. She was already imagining Danny to be her son Evan and it's getting her leaking wet.

She moved and straddled Danny's head and Danny felt soft moist cunt lips pressed on his mouth and immediately he knew Jamie sat on his face. His arms wasted no time and hold on to her ass as his tongue begin licking on her wet folds of flesh.

"Ahhhhhh.... good boy.... lick mommy's pussy...", Jamie grind her pussy on his lips gently. She bend forward and stroke his hard cock. "You cock looks sooo yummy.... mommy is gonna taste it..."

Danny felt his cock got enveloped in Jamie's mouth and after some lick and suck on his cock head he was surprised that Jamie take his whole cock into her mouth, deep into her throat. It was a new sensation that even mom could not do it. Auntie Jamie can deep throat! She repeated her deep throat trick on his cock and he had to stop licking her pussy and moan out in great satisfaction. "Oh fuck... auntie.. mom your blowjob is sooo fucking awesome!"

Since he knew Jamie was facing away from him he opened his eyes and study her pussy. Aunt Jamie pussy was bald and has a puffy mount with no protruding outer lips. It was beautiful! He lick her vulva from bottom to top as he press his mouth on her pussy, tongue lightly stabbing on her vagina opening. Then he spread her outer lips and attack her clitoris. It always works for mom and she will climax quickly.

Jamie stopped sucking as she felt immerse pleasure from her pussy. His warm, soft tongue glazing over her sensitive crease and folds and finally flicking and sucking on her tiny little hot button makes her groan out lewdly. "Oh ya... oh yes... right there... son right there... keep doing it.. don't stop... use your finger... stick it inside me... cumming... cumming... CUMMING!"

Daniel was greeted with a squirting pussy, wetting his whole face and the pillow below him. Fuck... special facial wash! He saw Jamie moved and he quickly shut his eyes again.

"That was really good Evan... Now mommy wants to feel your dick inside me... but I can't... it's wrong don't you think? but mommy can do this..." Danny was thinking who the fuck is Evan?

Danny felt Jamie straddled him again and her pussy pressed on his shaft, gliding back and forth making that squishy sound.

"Just like that... it's not incest like this... does it feels good?" Jamie move her hips back and forth, feeling her wet pussy lips rubbing on Danny's delicious long shaft. "Do you like mommy's pussy like this?" She looked at Danny's face with his eyes shut, imagine it was Evan again.

She bend forward and kiss Danny, probing her tongue into his mouth and Danny reciprocate earnestly. While grinding back and forth Danny's cock slipped in slightly accidentally into Jamie and Danny groan throatily with Jamie still sealing his mouth with his. He thrust upwards hoping to get more in but Jamie skillfully deflected his move.

"Oh no... it almost went in my naughty boy... what just happen? Don't move son... left me try it again", Jamie aim his dick at her pussy and sat down on it so that just the tip went in. "Oh yeah... it went in this little bit just now... we almost.. almost make a terrible mistake... ops.. it's out now... we are good... fuck it's in again... I guess just the tip of your cock isn't so bad right? What do you think my dear boy?"

Jamie was driving Danny crazy with her cruel teasing, feeling his cock slide in a tiny bit and out again, in... out... in... out... FUCK!

He time her teasing and when she sat down again on his dick, he grab hold of her hips and he lifted his hips like a spring re-bouncing after compressed and thrust his whole cock into her.

"Oh you naughty boy! We cannot do this... no... no..." Jamie keep saying no but she was banging her pussy towards Danny's fast and furious thrusting into her. His big cock filled her up and stretch deep into her every time, reaching her cervix opening and she love it.

By now Danny hack care, opened his eyes and saw Jamie bouncing up and down on his dick, eyes shut and her wavy hair swing and sway with her body movement, mouth open slightly and moaning loudly. Her big melons with tiny nipples was swinging up and down and it was a magnificent sight.

Jamie opened her eyes and saw Danny looking at her. "You naughty boy... do you know what you are doing? Fucking your mother like that?" She was grinding her hips as she ask.

"I know... it's wrong... but I don't care cos it felt fucking good!" Danny sat up and pin Jamie down. He may be young but already hunky and well-built and handle Jamie easily. He held her legs up and fold it towards her body, lifting her ass off the bed as he plunge his cock back in even deeper.

Jamie was grimacing with intense pleasure as Danny drill into her deep and hard, making that smacking rhythmic sound, totally erotic and wanton aura fill the room.

Jamie reach up and held Danny's face, staring into his eyes. "Call me mom... call me mom... I am going to cum...".

"You like your son fucking you? Take it! that's your son cock deep inside you!" Danny smack his dick harder and faster into Jamie.

"Oh yes.....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....." Jamie suddenly began to twitch and shudder, her eyes rolled over as she shut her eyes tight and grimace with her mouth open like she was in pain. Both of them remain frozen for few seconds as Jamie felt her orgasm spread through her whole body and her mind exploded with indescribable pleasure.

Danny pull his cock out and kneel on the bed, admiring Jamie's panting in her orgasm aftermath. Lewd juice was leaking out of her pussy and her pussy appears to pulsate like it's alive. Finally she recollect her composure and look up at Danny. His cock was still hard.

"Auntie Jamie, you want some more of this?" He held and stroke his cock in front of her, "I not yet cum also".

"Now I know why your mother let you fuck her", Jamie said with a sly smile.

"Mom told u??" Danny was shocked.

To be cuntinued...

ml1138
01-01-2019, 09:40 AM
waiting for the next round..:)

zulmani
01-01-2019, 02:26 PM
Nice update TS, hope to read more.

2335 Man
09-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Happy New Year Bros. Any New episode???

Thanks

Hardess
09-01-2019, 03:04 PM
Nice story TS, please cuntinue soon ;)

Irondick666
10-01-2019, 01:56 AM
Previously..."Now I know why your mother let you fuck her", Jamie said with a sly smile.

"Mom told u??" Danny was shocked.

"Of cos she did. Your mother and I.. come here I tell you...", Jamie gestured at Danny and he crawled onto the bed and lay over Jamie, feeling her big soft neh neh on his chest.

"Your mother and me pleasure each other since we were kids... We found out where to touch that makes us feel good... We never stop until I got married to the States... we share everything... and now we share you too...", Jamie whispered to Danny and lick then bite his ear as her hand went for his cock and stroke it slowly.

"mmm.... your cock is ready for another round my boy... how was my pussy compared to my sister?", Jamie breath into Danny's ear.

"You are tighter auntie Jamie, but mom's pussy got more wet when we fuck..." Danny was raving to go for her snatch again. He position his legs between her thigh and Jamie readily spread them further apart.

Jamie was guiding his cock and it slipped in again into her effortlessly. "Oh fuck... that's so good..." Jamie closed her eyes and feel that cock gliding into her deeply. She wrapped her legs around Danny like an octopus holding on to it's prey.

"Auntie Jamie, Evan is your son?" Danny began to thrust rhythmically into Jamie, loving that hard cock sinking deep into her. Every thrust his balls lightly hitting her flesh. Since they were not wearing condom their private parts soon became an erotic sloppy mess of white foamy precum mixture.

"Yes.... Evan... don't stop... keep fucking mommy....", Jamie held Danny's head and kiss him deeply. Danny switch to high gear and his cock was jabbing into her in super fast rate.

"Ohhhhhh.... fuck... fuck... FUCK....FUCKKKKK!" Jamie growled as she hit euphoria again.

"Oh boy... you are soooo good... I need to extend my stay in Singapore I guess", Jamie knew Danny haven't cum so she got up and took Danny's hard cock into her mouth.

"Cum... inside mommy's mouth... I want to taste your yummy sperm..." Jamie's voice was muffled by the cock in her mouth. She held his shaft and jerk his cock hard and fast as her mouth wrapped on his cockhead tightly as she swirl her tongue around his crown.

"God auntie Jamie!! Fuck I gonna cum!!" Danny exploded and filled Jamie's mouth with his hot seeds. Jet and jet of his army flooded her mouth and Jamie was milking all it out of him by massaging his balls as he cum.

"mmm... mmmm.. mmm...", Jamie held all the sperm in her mouth and show Danny briefly with her mouth open. She looked at him lustily as she closed her sexy mouth and gulped it all down.

Then she lick her lips after that. "Mmmmm.... young sperm is the best skin care".

"Well call me anytime when you need skin care auntie Jamie... I will get mom to help too...", Danny caress Jamie's hair as his cock got limp in front of her.

"I will... now you can go back to sleep..." Jamie gave his cock a tight squeeze. "I need to bath now".

"Can I join you auntie Jamie?"

"Sure".

Soon the bathroom was filled with taboo moaning and groaning again. "Oh fuck you little fuck machine... Still can be hard huh... oh fuck... fuck me... fuck me...", Jamie look at the mirror and stare at the reflection of Danny doing her from behind standing. Danny just couldn't stop devouring his new fuck toy. One cock will rule them all... he thought.

To be cuntinue...

madpig88
10-01-2019, 06:45 AM

fomula
10-01-2019, 09:13 AM

holala
10-01-2019, 03:00 PM
your stories actually remind me of those of the great oneeyesnake back in the days.

nhaviet
11-01-2019, 02:08 AM
Thank you for a great story.

Camping here for more!

dunedain
07-02-2019, 10:10 AM
Waiting for the next installment.

lawro
07-02-2019, 11:46 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

dasnaq
07-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Very nice story, hope to read more.

ChapChoi
07-02-2019, 12:23 PM
TS effort very commendable.

joe2222
02-04-2019, 08:10 AM
Been so long without update, hope TS is alright

robusta
02-04-2019, 10:47 AM

SingJoongki
02-04-2019, 11:16 AM
good story, cannot stop reading and please continue...

dolot
02-04-2019, 11:17 AM
Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story :)

AndrewMcLean
10-05-2019, 05:42 PM
Please please please please please
More

papauda
10-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Nice story, camping for more

BioHistory
10-05-2019, 06:33 PM
Hoping for TS to continue

AndrewMcLean
11-05-2019, 08:47 AM
Most awesome stories.
I must have had over 100 orgasms reading your words.
I shared scenes with fuck buddies, had them play roles.
What is a amazing to me is, although it is about moms and sons, and dads and daughters, it is more the story and general sense of raw desire, the steamy scenes and forbidden pleasure rather than the actual relationships that have excited me so far

bvhunter
11-05-2019, 12:06 PM
Good work here, very interested!

fanxiaoxia
11-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Looking forward to your next update to this nice story TS :)

zaklleo
11-05-2019, 03:15 PM
Good job great story. Waiting for more

taylormadedrive
11-05-2019, 03:18 PM
TS - thank you for nice story and hope to read more updates.

Russia2018
11-05-2019, 04:05 PM
Interesting story, please continue

NuclearLit
11-05-2019, 04:27 PM
3 rounds of applause for TS, do continue soon.

Irondick666
12-05-2019, 02:49 AM
Previously...Soon the bathroom was filled with taboo moaning and groaning again. "Oh fuck you little fuck machine... Still can be hard huh... oh fuck... fuck me... fuck me...", Jamie look at the mirror and stare at the reflection of Danny doing her from behind standing. Danny just couldn't stop devouring his new fuck toy. One cock will rule them all... he thought.

Sunny sat with Jamie at a window seat over looking marina bay, drinking coffee and having yummy high tea macaroons. Too tasty milf was drawing numerous glance as different man passed their seat. Both was wearing sexy outfit with low cut v neck showing off their awesome cleavage. Jamie will be going back to USA soon and she need to have her pussy ravished before she go, by her nephew with that powerful hard cock.

"I fucked Danny last nite...", Jamie leaned over to Sunny and whispered to her.

Sunny was surprised and the news got her completely interested. "Really?? How? Tell me the details!"

"Well, check these out...", Jamie open her gallery and passed Sunny her phone.

Sunny shifted her position so that the passerby will not see her screen. She scrolled through the pictures and boy they will hot and explicit! Danny's hard cock half inside Jamie, half body shot of naked Danny with his monstrous cock, Jamie sucking his cock close up, cum leaking out of Jamie's pussy, etc.

"Oh you let him cum inside??", Sunny gawk at Jamie.

"Yes, you don't?" Jamie answered like it's the most natural thing to do. "I am on pills baby".

"Of cos not! I dun want to get pregnant!", Sunny exclaimed then realized she was too loud in a public place and quickly cover her mouth.

"Oh too bad for you then. You should feel his powerful jet of sperm. The warmth of it filling my pussy... You know right? He can go soooo deep... and as he cum, those hot jizz felt fantastic. I cum immediately together with him", Jamie said with a naughty smile and winked at Sunny.

Sunny can't tahan her sister's bragging about cum in pussy with her son! She ponder if she should get on pills too so she can experience Danny's cum "ponding" her pussy. She knew exactly how much her boy can cum.

"You were right about his stamina. That boy can fuck and fuck and fuck... non-stop. I lost count on how many times I cum. You are so lucky to have a son like Danny, I really envy you!", Jamie stealthily squeezed Sunny's boobs.

"Want to die ah?! This is public!", Sunny slapped her hand. "You can get Evan if you want too, kekeke".

"Oh well... we will see... before that I never thought of that honestly... now after Danny... I think I am hooked... to incest...". She recalled her son Evan's equally awesome build as his son plays American football too. She wonder if Evan has the same powerful cock to match Danny.

"Well, if Evan do venture into where he comes from after I am back home, next time I'll bring him to Singapore too", Jamie winked at her sister.

Sunny immediately get what she meant and her mind imagined Danny and Evan both servicing her with two giant cock and she felt a warm glow in her pussy. If fucking Danny gave her so much joy, she got wet just imagine sucking Evan's cock while Danny jack hammer her from behind doggy style.

"I think someone is horny now..." Jamie saw Sunny day dreaming and she whispered to her: "lets get a room".

Sunny thought Jamie want some fun with her again and she quickly agreed and they both left the cafe and headed to a nearby hotel. When they were in the room and Sunny went bathing, she made a phone call as she had a surprise for her dear sister.

She got herself naked and went into the bath room and Sunny immediately noticed her presence as Jamie stepped into the bathtub and hugged her from behind, fingers deftly playing with her nipples and sucking on her neck. Sunny's right hand went behind and reach for Jamie's clit, feeling her pussy getting wet. She turned around and gave Jamie a long hot wet kiss, tasting each other's tongue, hands all over each other's body.

"Let's go to the bed sis... I want to taste your pussy...", Jamie said as she lead Sunny towards the bed.

Jamie made Sunny prone with her ass up and head down on the bed, exposing her glistening pussy to Jamie.

"Oh sis... you are so wet already... No wonder Danny told me you will more wet then me", Jamie traced her finger over her wetness, smoothing her juice over her pretty cunt lips.

"Urh huh... I know... Danny love to eat my pussy and lap up all my juice... I bet he eats your pussy too...", Sunny was enjoying the sensation of Jamie's fingers on her clit. She yelped when Jamie had her mouth enveloping her whole pussy, feeling her hot tongue probing into her, drawing circles on her clitoris.

"Oh yes... I love your mouth sis... after all these years... don't stop... don't stop..." Sunny wriggle her ass as Jamie sucked on her clitoris.

Soon they turned into 69 and both were moaning as the door bell rings. "You order room service?" Sunny asked.

Jamie got off the bed and walked towards the door. "I did order service dear, but not room service", she put her forefinger to her mouth and make the silent gesture, then she opened the door after checking the peep hole.

A men came in and when Sunny saw him she was shocked! "Kevin! Jamie what's going on here??"

"Don't be so surprised dear. There is one more surprise for you", another man came in and Sunny was too shocked to talk.

"Hi mom...", Danny looked at mom who was naked on the bed, then looked at Dad.

Jamie locked the door and she had her arms around Kevin and Danny's shoulder. "Let the party begin!!"

To be cuntinued...

I thought nobody reading the thread already. haha. Let's cook up more steamy incest goodness. Remember folks, don't do this at home!

bignehneh
12-05-2019, 08:13 AM
Awesome story. It has been a while. Who is Kevin?

toyotacar
12-05-2019, 11:18 AM
Fabulous story and hope to read more,

foodyth
13-05-2019, 12:47 AM
Bravo to TS. Thanks for nice sexy story!

jacksonmichael
13-05-2019, 01:58 AM
Good story, camping for more

Hardaway1818
13-05-2019, 08:44 AM
Bro

pls update your other thread “Cheating wives” too

the last story is very nice but hanging there

amaniman
13-05-2019, 04:46 PM
Very nice, please continue TS

benhang
13-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Great story, enjoy reading it :)

basfreak
14-05-2019, 06:30 AM
nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.

Irondick666
19-05-2019, 01:21 AM
Previously...Jamie locked the door and she had her arms around Kevin and Danny's shoulder. "Let the party begin!!"

Sunny was surprised both her husband and son arrived and Jamie was totally at ease with the situation. Kevin already told Sunny he knew their son was fucking his mother but Sunny doesn't know Jamie was involved with his husband Kevin. She looked at Kevin and Jamie and Kevin explained.

"Honey, I have slept with Jamie your sisters before we got Danny. I just never tell you. She told me Danny was fucking you but I told her I already knew anyway and I am totally fine with it", he smiled. Isn't this better? We are open to anything and keep it within the family?"

By the time he finished talking he was already on the bed, hugging and kissing Sunny on her lips. Sunny felt another pair of hands on her boobs from behind, massaging them. She turned and it was Danny. "Oh god..." Sunny never thought this day will come so soon. Both man most important in her life was pleasuring her in the same bed. Jamie was holding her cellphone recording from different angle.

Kevin lead Sunny to get down and suck his dick while her ass was up and ready for Danny from behind. "Fuck your mother son. Show dad what you got".

Who was Danny to say no? As long as he got to fuck that wonderful juicy pussy, dad watching or not doesn't make a big difference. While both men worked together for the first time, Sunny was feeling a new level of sexual gratification. Having her husband in her mouth while feeling her son sliding into her was... how to put it... u got your cake and eat it too? Or rather, you got your cocks and eat it too! Each thrust Danny drive her forward towards Kevin's cock. Kevin was feeling super pumped up watching his son, dominating his mother's pussy in the same bed. It made hin super hard and he feel his cock can penetrate steel.

Jamie was done shooting as she put away her camera and joined in the fun. "Woo woo woo... How can you are have a FAMILY UNION and just forget me?"

She lay on the bed next to them, spreading her leg wide towards Kevin and reached over to Sunny and play with her boobs as she said: "Come on champion, come get some from your sister in law".

Kevin smiled at Jamie's cfm face and pull his cock off Sunny's mouth and got between Jamie's leg. Jamie felt Kevin entered her effortlessly as she was already so wet. "Oh yeah... fuck me hard Kevin... Like how your son fuck me yesterday... Sunny you don't mind your husband fucking me ya? I can get Brad (Jamie's husband) to fuck you if you mind".

Sunny adjusted her body towards Jamie and kissed her, fondling her sister's boobs as Danny continued to pump her pussy like a pendulum. She still enjoy her son's cock best. Those fulfilling deep long stroke into her was simply out of this world. Jamie suddenly suggested, "Why don't you let Danny fuck your pussy while Kevin fuck your ass my dear sis? Have you try that before?"

"That's not a bad idea!" Kevin immediately agreed. Before Sunny can decide Kevin and Danny was already getting Sunny into a good position for that. Sunny was made to straddle Danny and bend forward so her anus was exposed to Kevin.

"Wait! Slowly honey! I have never tried anal before!" Sunny complained.

"Don't worry dear, I won't hunt you", he scooped the sloppy mess where Danny's dick joined his mom's pussy and smear it to her asshole, lubricating it as he smeared his precum on his own cock.

He got into position and started to push his cock head slowly into Sunny's anus. "Oh fuck... this is tight...".

Sunny felt the penetration and she felt totally stretched and totally vulnerable, dominated and is it was so unbelievably good. The feeling of being sandwiched between two strong men with both her holes filled and stretched was liberating and depreciating at the same time because it was her husband and son! The icing on the cake was her sister was by the side, having tongue fight with her and pinching her nipples. As the father and son tag team worked into a good rhythm it was something she had never experienced. It was the usual pussy sex pleasure multiplied a thousand times. Her mind could not think. It was left with an animal instinct to copulate, to have her body violate in every way possible, to be FUCKED, RAW.

To be cuntinue...

kadeka
19-05-2019, 02:06 AM
So very nice story, please continue … :)

Cash8877
19-05-2019, 06:36 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

yankie
19-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Please continue ts

Tommygunn
19-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Continue to share TS.

geminiking
19-05-2019, 10:29 PM
Waiting very eagerly😋

Warberg
20-05-2019, 01:17 AM
Wonderful story TS, please keep going!

MPLover
20-05-2019, 06:30 AM
nice story TS! hoping for more updates.

Sihaiz
20-05-2019, 09:49 AM
Keep it coming TS, really exciting to read this great story :)

hondaman
20-05-2019, 06:38 PM
Page 100 and the excitement continue.. well done TS. Keep it up. waiting for the next development..

Renxi
20-05-2019, 08:33 PM
Excellent story bro, please continue!

DeLigt
20-05-2019, 08:39 PM
Very nice read, support this thread :)

ml1138
21-05-2019, 02:28 AM
good story, please continue. waiting with popcorn and beer...:D

Cash8877
21-05-2019, 06:34 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

mazdarx3
21-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Kudos to TS and thank you for nice story. Hope to read more updates.

JillCrusoe
21-05-2019, 06:54 PM
Thanks so much for nice story. Wish to read more.

Phython1
23-05-2019, 10:44 AM
Such a good storyline!! Imagine if it was all true and it is heaven on earth to anyone facing such erotica yet taboo scene!

Keep updating as this thread will be on my watch list

2335 Man
23-05-2019, 12:18 PM
Tq Bro. Nice u be back. Flying around n missed ur story. 101 n going more more.

Good Day Everyday

Good Health too

Wibers
23-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Fantastic story TS, thanks!! :)

madpig88
24-05-2019, 05:18 AM

VRossi1980
25-05-2019, 07:05 AM
love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.

JogAlone
25-05-2019, 03:42 PM
Very nice story, please share more! Support your thread bro :D

vkylim
25-05-2019, 04:56 PM
Nice story, keep it up ts

titleistball
25-05-2019, 08:08 PM

mazdarx3
25-05-2019, 08:12 PM

amberwater
26-05-2019, 01:25 AM
Thank you for the nice story and action. Hope to read more.

JillCrusoe
26-05-2019, 01:51 AM
Wonderful story, Susan is all yours to enjoy.

joo10
26-05-2019, 01:52 AM
TS is a fantastic writer!

rblanister
26-05-2019, 02:12 PM
Great story, more please

uizo
27-05-2019, 08:22 PM
Very nice, camping for more :)

Honeybabez
28-05-2019, 01:59 AM
Please continue here ts

blackzar
01-06-2019, 10:19 PM
Nice story, continue pls Ts

Irondick666
20-06-2019, 01:55 AM
"Hi Mrs. Lee, great to see you again! Ready for another massage ya?" The receptionist Bree greeted Emily.

"Hi Bree. Ya. U know I love massage. Is Mary around?" Emily asked about her usual massage therapist.

"So sorry Mrs. Lee, Mary just started with another customer and all the female masseur is busy right now. Let me check, 1 sec. We have John available but are you ok with male masseur?" Bree asked.

"Er... nevermind I come next time then..." Emily turned and started to walk out but suddenly she turned back and said: "I think I will try, I guess male has stronger hands for my sore muscle".

"Oh definitely! Besides John is our most good looking therapist here, I think you will like him", Bree winked.

"Really? Good looks is secondary, I need good massage skill more!" Emily said.

"This way please Mrs. Lee, let me show you to the room", Bree guided Emily to a door, knocked and opened it.

"John, this is Mrs. Lee, she is our VIP member, I'll leave her in your hands now. Mrs. Lee enjoy your massage" Bree nodded to John and closed the door.

"Hi Mrs. Lee, I am John, a real pleasure to be of your service. You may change to our massage outfit over that room", John pointed to a small room on his right.

The massage joint was an high class one and Emily has been frequenting them for quite some months. Every massage room has total privacy and has individual bathroom but it was Emily's first time to try a male masseur. She normally hit the gym in the afternoon and after that she will go for massage. Her husband Howard doesn't allow her to work after their marriage and he earn enough to provide Emily with handsome monthly allowance to do whatever she want, except to work.

Before she hit the gym Emily was watching porn at home. Contrary to Howard's believe she was not too naive when it comes to sex. She maintained her guai guai gal image to everyone but since primary school she already started masturbating. When the internet comes along she discovered a whole new world of material to help her get off with her fingers. She was watching some Japanese porn about gals getting fucked when they went for massage. That was the reason that subconsciously changed her mind about getting a male masseur.

Emily changed to the usual paper underwear and wrapped her body with towel before she emerge from the room. John's eyes lit up when he saw Emily, definitely a hot milf with big boobs judging from how high the towel jut out while covering her boobs. Long sensual waving hair, long legs. He had to divert his attention to avoid getting a hard on right away. He already dimmed the lights before Emily came out. He guided Emily to the massage table and had her removed the towel and lay face down on the table.

He proceed to work on her shoulder first, kneading her muscle. "Is the strength ok Mrs. Lee?"

"Yes... a little harder... mmm... that's good...", she immediately felt his powerful hands working on her sore muscle and it does felt better then her lady therapist. The hand was bigger so it cover move area with each movement and his rougher fingers felt good on her shoulder.

"Any particular part you want me to work on? Mrs. Lee?" John continued his massage on her shoulder.

Emily had an image of John pinning her down and ramming into her pussy as she lay helplessly on the massage table immediately. Geez... watch too much porn already she thought. "My legs and thigh... they feel quite sore today..."

"Do you workout Mrs. Lee? I can feel your body is very toned and strong", John proceed to work on her upper arms.

"Yeah I guess... I hit the gym 4 times a week... Nothing to do lah... So bored at home...", Emily drew her breath sharply when John hit one of her muscle with his fingers.

"Are you ok? This part very sore right? Just bear with it for a while. I do deep tissue massage and it's my specialty. You will feel very sore but that's because this particular muscle is very tense up. After my massage you will feel much better overall", John said. He started to apply oil on her back and arms and continued to work his hands all over her back and arms.

Emily doesn't know what kind of oil he used but it had a nice warm feeling when he rubbed that oil and massage her at the same time. "mmmm... That's very nice..."

Soon John was done with her back and arms and proceed to work on her legs and thigh. His skillful hand was kneading her tired muscle as Emily made "arhh..." and "ohh.." sound when he hit her sore point. When his hands massage her inner thigh at times she felt his fingers brushed dangerous closed to her paper covered pussy lips and she remembered the Jap video again. "Yes that feel goods..." She parted her legs a bit wider.

John saw that and he grinned widely as his fingers made more "accidental" brushes closer and closer to her labia. Soon John saw there was a wet patch on her paper panties and he can see her pussy lips cling to the white paper panties. He took the oil and pour generously over her butt and thigh, purposely dripping some on her pussy area. Emily felt the oil dripping on her pussy and she felt a kind of rush but remain quiet. She knew she was getting wet already.

To be cuntinued...

i^Xi0n
20-06-2019, 05:13 AM

NastyThaiboy
21-06-2019, 09:02 AM
this is a nice story! 

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

nightfly1966
21-06-2019, 09:57 AM
Emily felt the oil dripping on her pussy and she felt a kind of rush but remain quiet. She knew she was getting wet already.

To be cuntinued...

Wow... very steam liao...

Waiting for new installment... 👍😆

Irondick666
22-06-2019, 01:57 AM
Previously...John saw that and he grinned widely as his fingers made more "accidental" brushes closer and closer to her labia. Soon John saw there was a wet patch on her paper panties and he can see her pussy lips cling to the white paper panties. He took the oil and pour generously over her butt and thigh, purposely dripping some on her pussy area. Emily felt the oil dripping on her pussy and she felt a kind of rush but remain quiet. She knew she was getting wet already.

He proceed to massage her butt and his fingers of course accidentally brushes her butt hole too. Emily kept her silent approval but she was getting wetter by the minute. John can feel her slippery clits as his fingers slide across, parting her labia briefly and quickly moved to her butt muscle again, watching her reaction.

"mmmmm..." Emily heaved a throaty sigh when she felt her pussy lips violated.

"Is everything ok Mrs. Lee?" John asked as his hands massage her perky butt.

"urh huh....urh..... that part feel so sore when you press..." Emily said.

"This part? I will work on this point more then", John pressed on her sore point but both his thumb was also pressing on her clit now as the rest of the fingers worked on her muscle.

"Wait... you're... touching my... is this normal?" Emily perch up and look back as she asked.

"Don't worry Mrs. Lee, it's part of my specialty massage. A lot of my customer returned for this. I am sure you will like it", John said with a confident smile. Soon John was done with her butt and her thigh and calf.

"Can you turned over please Mrs. Lee?" John said.

Emily turned around and her big boobs was straining against the flimsy paper bra. John swallowed his saliva seeing that and his dick started to stir. He took the eye massager and show Emily.

"Mrs. Lee this is something I used to relax my VIP customer's eyes", John said.

"Ok...", Emily allowed John to put it on and it felt nice as the device is heated and felt nice on her eyes. Now she can't see a thing with the eye mask on.

John immediately took his camera and silently took some close up shot of her boobs and pussy area. He stood behind her head and proceed to massage her head. His erected cock shaft was touching her head time to time as he massage. Emily felt both his hands on her head but she also felt something hard touching her head and she began to wonder was it his dick??

"Mrs. Lee I will now use a massage stick to massage your face. It's slightly warm so don't be alarm", John said as her freed his cock from his pants through the button fly.

He leaned towards her face and use his cock head to press on her cheek muscle. Emily felt a warm object poke on her face then slowly pressing around her face.

"Is it alright Mrs. Lee?" John asked.

"Yes... 1st time I had face massage here. Something new?" Emily asked.

"No Mrs. Lee it's not new, one of my extra service", John said as he switched side. John took some pics of his cock on Emily face then completed his extra face massage.

His put his cock back and pour some oil on her stomach. He spread the oil around as he massage her stomach. Slowly his finger edge closer to her under boobs and touch them frequently as he massage. Emily felt that immediately and secretly wished for more. "You got a lot of extra for your customer huh?"

"Indeed Mrs. Lee. Since you mentioned it I will like to introduce one of my true specialty but normally I only recommend to my regular customers as it can be a bit... personal. Have you heard of breast shaping and natural breast enhancement?" John asked.

"Not really..." Emily said.

"I am trained in a massage method to maintain or enhance the breast's shape and also help it to be bigger through massage, would you like to try?" John asked.

"Ok... I guess..." Emily said hesitantly.

"Ok I will have to remove your bra now", John proceed to take it off. Emily didn't know the bra have to come off but she was too shy to say no now and soon her big boobs was revealed fully to John. She was glad she had the eye mask on so it will not be too embarrassing for her.

She felt his big rough hands began to massage her breasts gently and every time his palm or fingers touched her sensitive nipples she felt her sexual urge being aroused more and more.

"Mrs. Lee I need you to sit up straight now", Emily heard John said and her eye massager was removed and she saw John looking at her smiling.

"Ok...", She covered her nipples with her arms across them and sat up straight with her legs dangling off the massage table.

John stood behind her and lean closer to her, his hands came up behind her and began to massage her breast again. John felt her overflowing boobs wonderful softness and Emily can see his hands wondering around her big breast.

"Does it feel ok Mrs. Lee?" John asked. "Many of my customer came back because of my breast shaping massage. Some lady has imbalance size and I helped them corrected it".

"Really? How is mine then? Are they balance? Since you sound like the expert here?" Emily can't help but asked.

"Let me check", John went around the table and stand in front of Emily.

"I think the left side need a bit of adjustment. Mrs. Lee I have to inform you my treatment use method that can be intrusive, is it all right for you?" John asked again.

"Like what?" Emily asked.

"I will need to suck your nipples" John said with a straight face. "It helps to stimulate your breast's glands and promote growth".

"No wonder my boobs like got bigger after marriage? My hubby love to suck them", Emily responded quickly.

"Precisely but when double with my special massage the effect will be more pronounce", John said. "So are you ok with it Mrs. Lee?"

"Emmm... ok... anyway it's a treatment right?" Emily said shyly.

"Precisely. You got the right attitude Mrs. Lee. Treatment of your assets is very important", John said. "To facilitate further treatment I will need you to lay down facing up again".

Emily lay back down and John squad lower and took her right nipple into his mouth as he massage her breast, sucking gently, tugging and milking it like a baby.

"mmm... mmm...mmm", Emily was rubbing her legs together, fidgeting on the bed.

"Is everything ok Mrs. Lee?" John's pour more oil over her lower stomach and massage there in a circular motion as he milk her nipple.

"Yes... It's ok... Just that I have... very sensitive... nipples..." Emily groan suddenly when John's hand slipping into her panties and began to massage her vulva.

"Mrs. Lee you are wet down there... Is it ok for you if I massage there? It's also my specialty", John finger's was skillfully playing with Emily's soaking wet pussy, rubbing her wet clit up and down, parting it briefly and rub her little clitoris.

"And what benefits if you massage there?" Mrs. Lee was already horny for a good fuck now.

"It can enhance you hormones production and a very very good sense of relief and relaxation... But to get there I will need to to double my massage with another of my specialty", John's fingers was slipping into Emily's vagina and felt it gripped his fingers tightly, thrusting in and out slowly and making a squishy sound.

"Oh fuck.... and what's that specialty?" Emily enjoyed those fingers fucking her as she asked with a cfm look.

John went around and moved Emily's butt closer to the edge of the table and he lower his head to her pussy level, between her thigh. "My specialty is pussy eating", John looked at Emily and said.

Emily sat up and looked at John between her open thigh like an M shape. "I will like to try your next specialty service then".

"At your service Mrs. Lee", John dived straight for her wet pussy and took those soft flesh into his mouth, tongue grazing and probing into her wet hole.

"Oh my god....oh god... yes... there.... right there...." Emily held his hair and pressed John's face into her wet cunt.

To be cunnntinue...

madpig88
22-06-2019, 05:17 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.

z0z0
22-06-2019, 09:39 AM
What an amazing story and thank you for sharing.

Pls post more updates.

douchebag55
22-06-2019, 10:56 AM
Love the story man!! Get it going!!

AsiaFenceStreet
22-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Interesting story TS, hope to read more.

farkingsticks
22-06-2019, 05:01 PM
Very good story, cannot stop reading and please continue... :)

nightfly1966
23-06-2019, 12:30 PM
To be cunnntinue...[/I]

Damn steam liao... TS faster come back to continue leh...:D

Up ur awesome story! ;)

SanMikal
23-06-2019, 01:16 PM
Very juicy story, please continue bro!!

Irondick666
02-07-2019, 03:26 AM
Previously "Oh my god....oh god... yes... there.... right there...." Emily held his hair and pressed John's face into her wet cunt.

John love to eat pussy and Emily's mount was like a bun with the lips concealed inside, his favorite type of pussy. He spread her lovely "bun" open and suck and lick as her juice was leaking copiously and he made a sloppy mess of her cunt, swallowing her juice like it's the best nectar in the world. He attacked her clitoris while sticking his forefinger into her tight hole and stimulate her G-spot.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh goooooooood... I am CUMMING!" Emily grabbed his hair tight as she trembled in her first orgasm.

"I hope you are happy with my VIP treatment so far Mrs. Lee", John wiped her juice residual of his lips.

Emily realized she just came hard under the lips of this young man. His "treatment" was indeed very relaxing. "Is that your best VIP treatment?"

"Mrs. Lee in fact I have a final VIP treatment that my clients love and will sometimes book my outcall service, you know, women who are lonely at home", John said as he play with her nipples.

"Oh yeah? and what's that?" Emily touched his dick through his pants. "I suspect it has something to do with this?" She traced the shape of his dick through his pants and found it hard, long and thick.

"Yes Mrs. Lee, that's my special tools reserved for my SVIP clients, do you wish to be my SVIP Mrs. Lee?" John began to remove his pants and tossed it aside.

Emily felt her pussy's heat spreading when she looked at that hard handsome cock, fully erected and circumcised. It was different from her husband. The glan was fully exposed and bigger than the shaft, almost like the size of golf ball. She was already anticipating how it will feel inside her...

"Yes... I will be your SVIP... let me check if your special tools can last or not..." Emily got off the bed and kneel in front of John. His cock felt hard and firm in her hand. She took it into her mouth and began to suck it hungrily. It was her first "non-official" cock and she felt a strange sense of high. She used to watch porn online and had imagine herself being fucked by a man beside her husband. Now she was kneeling on the floor sucking a brand new cock and as she suck that cock she had only one thing in her mind, to fill her hungry cunt with that cock in her mouth. "mmmm...mmmm..." Just suck it a little harder Emily and that cock will be ready...

"Mrs. Lee, how is your inspection? Are you happy with my special tool?" John asked. "Are you ready for my deep pussy tissue massage?"

Emily has been sucking it for 10 mins with all the tricks she knew and sometimes her husband would just cum straight in her mouth and left her high and dry. This cock show no sign of cumming and remain hard as hell!

"Yes... give me your deep tissue massage now..." Emily got up and sit at the edge of the massage bed facing John and spread her legs wide.

"At your service Mrs. Lee", John held her ankle on his left and right and position his hard dick on top of her wet mount, rubbing it back and forth slowly.

"Mrs. Lee I need you to help get my special tool into the right position", John said. His secret cam was recording and it will "prove" that she was consensual.

Emily held his hard cock and aim his big head at her entrance. Once it contacted her sensitive cunt lips she shuddered and her heart was racing with sex hormones running wild in her veins. "ahh..." she sighed softly.

"Thank you Mrs. Lee and now the treatment begins", John eased his cock into Emily easily as she was already soaking wet.

Emily felt his big knob pushes her lips open and slide into her slowly, filling her up and soon exploring new depth that her husband has never reached before. "hhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhh......" She heaved a long sigh of satisfaction, feeling a new cock expanding her pussy deeply.

John was watching her expression as she lay on the bed with her legs up in his hands, biting her lips to restrained her moan. He love fucking milf, converting them into his sex slave was his favorite past time. He increased his pumping speed and his cock burrow in and out of Emily, making her trying her best not to scream in pleasure.

"Mrs. Lee I need to do a survey to improve my customer service now" John said as he drill Emily pussy with a steady rhythm and the sound of sex can be heard clearly, stimulating both of them.

"How is my dick compared to your husband Mrs. Lee?" John asked.

"...." Emily felt ashamed to answer that question.

"It's an important question Mrs. Lee. Here is some encouragement to answer that" John suddenly increased his thrusting speed like a jack hammer, going deep and hard into Emily and John was counting his thrust. 100, 200, 300 and before 400 was reached Emily couldn't take it anymore as her orgasm hit her hard.

"You... bigg.....GERRRRRRRRR!" She twitch and turned on the bed as she cum, hot liquid was squirting out from her pussy and it was her very first squirting.

"Thank you Mrs. Lee. Second question, have you done anal sex before?" John resumed his constant thrusting speed.

"Oh god.... no... never...", Emily confessed.

"Third question, do you fancy being fucked by few guys at the same time?" John asked.

"... I dunno..." Emily said weakly.

"I need yes or no answer Mrs. Lee. I shall give you some encourage again", John began his super thrust routine and by the count of 300 Emily cannot tahan again.

"YES!.... I NEED COCKS!" Emily had another big orgasm, the kind her husband couldn't give her. He was like a fucking machine build to last forever.

"Last question, do you enjoy eating sperm?" John asked.

"No...." Emily said. Her husband used to cox her to do it but she refused.

"Then... you need to learn Mrs. Lee", John got her off the bed, supporting herself with her arm on the bed as John fucked her from behind standing. He reached for her nipples and pinch them lightly as he impale her from behind.

"Oh my god.... I am cumming... cumming...!" Emily shuddered as she lost her power to stand and end up kneeling on the floor.

John immediately went in front of her, held her mouth open and shove his cock deep into her mouth. Emily thought John want more sucking so she grabbed his cock and suck it vigorously. Her eyes opened wide when John began to unload his hot sperm inside her mouth. She tried to pull back but John held her steady. Soon his seed was flooding her mouth and it was too much to hold and Emily had no choice but to gulp it down. Then move sperm filled her mouth again and she swallowed one more time.

"That's good Mrs. Lee, all my SVIP love my special protein. It's actually good for your complexion", John smiled and said.

Emily smacked his thigh. "Bad boy!"

"Now the treatment ends with a complimentary pussy eating", "please lay on the bed Mrs. Lee". Soon the room was filled with Emily soft moaning and had her last orgasm for the day.

When she exit the receptionist Bree greeted her again. "Hi Mrs. Lee? Is the massage good?"

"Yes... John is very professional", Emily smile and said. She still felt the taste of sperm lingers in her mouth. "I'll be back soon".

To be cuntinued...

Mexium
02-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Exciting stuff …. please continue TS

KnowItAll
04-07-2019, 05:20 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

VRossi1980
06-07-2019, 06:57 AM
love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.

Informer
08-07-2019, 11:07 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

CarelessPussy
08-07-2019, 11:18 AM
Very nice story bro, please continue!

Irondick666
17-07-2019, 02:58 AM
Previously..."Yes... John is very professional", Emily smile and said. She still felt the taste of sperm lingers in her mouth. "I'll be back soon".

Emily got home and her son Jason was already home from school watching tv. He quickly off the TV when he heard Emily opening the door. The door opened and he approached her and give her a big hug. "Welcome home mom". Emily felt her son's chest pressed against her boobs and the hug lingers a bit longer then usual. She thought nothing of it and enjoyed her son's affection for her.

“How's your work out mom?" Jason asked.

"Oh it's good. I have a good session today", Emily smiled and said. "How is your school today?"

"It's ok", Jason.

"Ok. If there's any problem must let mom know", Emily rub his hair like how she used to when he was a boy.

"Don't do that mom! You messing up my hair” Jason complained.

"Oh my boy big boy already ya? Don't like mom rub your hair", Emily pinched Jason's cheek.

"You pinch me some more! Tickle attacked!" Jason went around her and tickle her arm pit, another little game they like to play when Jason was younger.

"Stop stop! No no!" Emily was laughing and trying to avoid his attack by twisting her torso left and right while bending down.

Jason keep up his offense, pressing his body tight against Emily and his hands while trying to attack her arm pit was accidentally touching her side boobs as Emily moved around. He can also felt her butt pressing and brushing against his now erected dick and it felt fantastic so he kept attacking her like a shadow behind as she tried to move away from her son towards the big sofa. Finally Emily turned around and sat on the sofa facing Jason while Jason still trying to tickle her mid section.

"Ok ok mommy surrender!" In the past Jason will stop when mom surrender. But today suddenly Jason went for her breast and grabbed them with his hands.

"Jason!" Emily was shocked and immediately pushed his hands away and slapped him on the face.

"Pa!"

Jason was stunned too. "Sorry mom I'll go back to my room". Emily saw Jason quickly walked back to his room and slammed the door shut.

Emily was confused and sat on the sofa thinking. She didn't expect Jason to be so bold and touched her boobs. She thought Jason was really growing up fast. She can't treat him like a young boy any more. She looked at his son's room direction pondering what should she do next. She can't just let it slide like that. She decided she will need to have a talk with Jason one of these days. She went to her room to bath and after that began to prepare dinner.
She was prepping the food when she saw Jason came out and sat at sofa. He switched on the TV and sat there quietly.

"Mom I am sorry", "don't tell dad ok?" Jason said while facing the TV. He was afraid dad will beat the shit out of him.

"What? I can't hear you! Come here if you want to talk", Emily shouted to him.

Jason lan lan walked over to the kitchen and face mom.

"You know what you did is wrong right? You can't touch mommy like that", Emily said.

"It's unintentional mom..." Jason tried to explain.

"It doesn't look unintentional to me!" Emily feint an angry face. She wasn't really angry but she need to set some boundary from now on.

"Sorry... I was just curious mom..." Jason said.

"Curious? of what?" Emily probed further.

"Of... breasts..." Jason's face turned red and dare not look at his mom.

Emily do get it. Her son must have been having his young hot hormone got to his head. Boys at his age is bound to be curious of the opposite's sex body. She was actually glad Jason test his curiosity on her and not his classmate, that will be disastrous! She think it's time to give his son some sex education.

"Did you do it to anyone else before? I want honest answer or I will tell your dad tonight", Emily threatened.

"No mom! I just do it one time!" Jason said quickly.

"So it was intentional!" Emily said with a sly smile.

Fuck... Mom is so cunning. "Ok... I won't do it again mom..." Jason said.

"Mom know you are curious, it's normal for a boy your age. But it's not right to touch mom like that, you understand?" Emily asked while trying to be stern.

"Yes mom..." Jason bowed his head looking at the floor. He still remember how good it felt when his hand touched her big boobs.

"And have you been masturbating?"

"What?? Urh... urh..." Jason was not sure whether to confess or not.

"Don't forget mom do the laundry", Emily said with a raised eye brow like how the rock do it.

Jason recalled his sperm soaked underwear when he had wet dream at night. Mom must have noticed that. He also like to blew his load into his underwear when he masturbate to porn on the internet. He actually did it purposely so that mom can find his cum stained underwear. He will cum harder with that thought.

"Yes I do mom..." Jason admitted shyly.

"How many times a week?" Emily asked.

"Urh... urh... maybe like... 7 times?" Jason said hesitantly.

"What?! That's too much son. It's not good for you!" Emily said.

"Urh... maybe like 6 times? Sunday I rest..." Jason said weakly.

"Sunday rest some more!" Emily threw a piece of broccoli at Jason. Jason quickly dart out of the way.

"Don't do it too often! I am serious! You can develop problem later like your dad!" Emily blunted out and realized she made a mistake.

"Huh? Dad got problem? What problem?" Jason asked. Now he curious again.

"Nevermind! Just don't do it too often, trust mom it's for your own good. Listen or not?? You want me to tell your dad is it??" Emily threatened him again.

"ok ok mom... I don't do it too often... I promise..." Jason said.

"Ok go do your home work!" Emily said.

"I finished already..." Jason said. He was a smart kid and consistently score good grades so Emily was quite happy actually with her son's study.

"Then go masturbate! I mean watch TV!" Emily was surprised she said masturbate. Must be the topic keep lingering in her mind.

"Ok mom I go masturbate! I mean watch TV!" Jason quickly ran away when Emily threw another broccoli at him.

To be cuntinue...

Truthful
17-07-2019, 06:55 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

Elliotz
17-07-2019, 03:54 PM
Very good story bro, please continue!

honeypig13
17-07-2019, 11:00 PM
Camping..... So many pages