PDA

View Full Version : Presentable Massage with a nice lady in city center

cibeisong
21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Before CNY, received a lead from a kind bro here. I was excited as he presented that the place reminds him of HC from the old days. Besides sizable room with attached bath room, it also has waiting lounge and common bathing facility.

On top of that, the lady he recommended was very very above standard, both in term of massage skills and other available service.

It was too good to be true so quickly rush down to look see when the lady is available.

Slightly disappointed, I must be truthful that the place is no where near those previous bigger HC, they only have some comfy couches in the waiting area with a wall mount TV. The rooms are neatly laid out, think I ended up with the biggest room with attached bathroom with a couple jaccuzi bath tub. The room is barely furnished but neat and functional. If I remembered correctly, also a wall mirror parallel to the massage bed.

While showering and waiting for the girl arrival, I was puzzled what is the use of the bath tub, as dun think it is any useful when we only have 45 mins each slot.

HOWEVER, the lady is indeed not disappointing at all, the light was not too bright, but I guessed she is at least mid 20s, but coming from the western China, she indeed not bad looking at all, with silky skins, proportionally boobs, and bum, and to me, the most attractive element for the day, a very joyous character.

We had a good funny start, as she told me if I wanted to change girl as she is not convenient for the day the moment she entered room, I was surprised of her frankness, and amused her that what makes her think I would be keen to do anything other things with her.

Anyway, she started her massage, and I am amazed that she in fact knew massage at all. With her presentable face and small frame, I did not expect anything more than piano playing, but she seriously drive away some of my body stiffness, and alone the way, spread her joy and we fill the room with chats and laughter. Did I mention, she actually sing from time to time during the massage portion?

As for the part 2, because of her inconvenience, I only opted the minimum relief, but with her nearly in her birth suit. The session is so enjoyable that I did not even realise that she started to use her mouth. Perhaps I was too :pThe GFE is indeed strong in this one.

She is pretty, not gorgeously beautiful, her body is enviable, but not perfect model type. With a good balance of massage, additional service provided and the joyous character, I think she definitely can fulfill all my needs.:D

I am now waiting for her to return so that I can get some joyful spirit to start the new year. Indeed quite a memorable session, has been a long time since I last had such experience. Perhaps this was how the kind bro felt when he mentioned this reminds him of the good old days, more in the software instead of the hardware.

sgplaymaster
21-02-2015, 10:26 PM
hi bro

can share with me the location, name of gal n damage details?

kum sia bro! :)

whatafuck
21-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Interesting, can't remember the last time seen a bath tub in a old massage joint. Even high end and reputable spas dun have tubs anymore.
Can share for me to check this out??

jerryjames
21-02-2015, 11:22 PM
pm location?

Bozz
21-02-2015, 11:28 PM
Hi Bro.Hope to check out this place sometimes.Do share if possible.Thks.

ohyeayea123
22-02-2015, 04:04 AM
Can share contact please? Tks bro!

Xiaoisme
22-02-2015, 06:49 AM
Sounds gr8, pls bro, PM location & name?

Wade03
22-02-2015, 09:24 AM
care to share info?

sci30693
22-02-2015, 09:27 AM
bro can share location? thks!

jthh86
22-02-2015, 11:52 AM
Interesting. CAn share location?

Mulos
22-02-2015, 02:04 PM
Hey bro able to share location?

Cheers

kooperho
22-02-2015, 02:21 PM
can share ctc? many thanks

fatedz
22-02-2015, 02:50 PM
PM BRO for the nice FR

casecase
22-02-2015, 03:49 PM
Bro, could please share the contact and location. Appreciated.

Sgboy183
23-02-2015, 02:53 AM
Bro. Can share contact. Wud love to share with u my contacts.

Blitzz1
24-02-2015, 08:31 AM
Hi Bro,

Can share the location?

Thanks!

happenin1
24-02-2015, 08:42 AM
morning bro
please share location n contact
thanks and happy cny
huat ah;)

Chronograph