PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Agent

genhole
13-03-2006, 10:37 AM
Hi brothers,
Any bro out there has a good encounter with a female Insurance Agent?
Heard from some friends that there are some sexy girls who offer specials after clinching a deal.
I would like to get a policy. Any brother can help?
My email contact : [email protected]
Rgds

Cunnosieur
13-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Hi brothers,
Heard from some friends that there are some sexy girls who offer specials after clinching a deal.
Rgds

Many agents out there....

aloha34
13-03-2006, 10:41 AM
Lot of them hang around MRT stn canvassing, why dont u approach them and ask whether they got do special or not, just like the way u approach FL on the street.
U might be lucky.
Happy Searching :p

beck7777
13-03-2006, 10:50 AM
unless u gonna sign a millon dollar deal with her i bet she not's gonna sleep with u for a mere 100+ dollar per month policy...

kingcopa
13-03-2006, 11:00 AM
unless u gonna sign a millon dollar deal with her i bet she not's gonna sleep with u for a mere 100+ dollar per month policy...

Hahahaha weel said. if u gonna sign a million dollar deal then mayb got chance lor. if not i think in ur dream u will find lor hahaha

Da Ming
13-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Hi brothers,
Rgds

perhaps you have to work it out slowly. Most insurance agents are quite friendly type. Got 1 insurance chio me go drinking and rollerblade

Deep Blue
13-03-2006, 11:11 AM
Hi brothers,
Rgds
Buy policy need "special" offer, sooner or later even when go market buy vegetable also need a HJ then.......:rolleyes:

milo_man
13-03-2006, 11:12 AM
unless u can bluff her u wan to buy million dollar of insurance(which is unlike she will believe).
The best i can get is jus a meal n after dat, i say i will contact her which i din loh:D

t123
13-03-2006, 11:16 AM
Previously there was a thread by a bro, forgot if it was 1 or 2 years ago. He said that the short time with that financial planner in the back of his car worth $600 premium each month. I hope that thev threadstarter of this thread may want to consider his guaranteed returns first before commiting.

euphoria777
13-03-2006, 11:21 AM
Hi brothers,
Rgds

why dun u ask your friends????

beck7777
13-03-2006, 11:24 AM
perhaps you have to work it out slowly. Most insurance agents are quite friendly type. Got 1 insurance chio me go drinking and rollerblade

bro for urs is slowly case.. he wanna 'special'... which means he sign he get free fuck.. different case mah.. but then did u managed to bed ur agent? hehe~~ or she end up becum ur gf?? :D share share story leh~~

Castrol
13-03-2006, 11:25 AM

and did you ask your friends for the sexy girls' contacts. just like you, we all heard about many things too. :D

BeachM
13-03-2006, 04:18 PM
there was a case where some bro posted dat dis agent offering service in exchange for an insurance plan.. long ago le.. dunnoe still ard or not... haha

sadfa
13-03-2006, 04:28 PM

well, if the premium is 200 plus a month. one shot is the standard fl rate what.
so 1 bonk a month lor.

sadfa
13-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Lot of them hang around MRT stn canvassing, why dont u approach them and ask whether they got do special or not, just like the way u approach FL on the street.

u r right. so many of them so desperate asking u want insurance or special savings plan in the streets.

just zero on one, invite her to drink at coffee club nearby n went she go onto her spiel, zero onto her creamy boobs in her tanktop, then slowly move up 2 her eyes.

she will say 'sir, u understan the plan u got any questions?"
u will say ' please, call me loha or 34. pls have another sip of your $5 capucino'
the purpose is to see her lips being lubricated.
then she talk again, u can zero on her luscious lips n u lick your own lips hungrily.
she will say 'sir, u hungry ar? u keep licking your lips?"
u say "ya. i cant think when im hungry. shall we continue at dinner'
she say ' cannot la. boyfriend waiting.'
u say 'bf important or close deal important? anyway we r close 2 a deal. i can feel it in my bone (hehe).'
she say 'ok we go 4 dinner.'

at dinner picked at a place near a hotel, more of the same thing, n u 'accidentally' touch her hand, arms thigh throughout. end of the dinner, u ask u how much u want to sign for, u say, i need 2 be more comfortable wif u n i will sure sign up. then u look at the hotel counter n give her a wry smile .. .. ..

ahpaul25
13-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Wah...Sadfa bro...very pro leh, know the gimmick trick to grab a chance to hint the insurance agent for bonking.....

Then how abt car agent, I wish to buy a new car leh, anyway to hint gers bo...LOL....don tell me, testing for a free spin, and hint her inside the car...LOL :D

LaMilo
13-03-2006, 09:19 PM
Hi brothers,
Hehe u gave me a good $$$ making idea :rolleyes: , maybe i should set up a agency and recruit all FL as Insurance agent, u interested to buy policy? :D

raider123
14-03-2006, 01:37 AM
Previously there was a thread by a bro, forgot if it was 1 or 2 years ago. He said that the short time with that financial planner in the back of his car worth $600 premium each month. I hope that thev threadstarter of this thread may want to consider his guaranteed returns first before commiting.

Bro t123, are you refering to me?

Well it's true that i have such a experience before. I can only say that the incident is really mind blowing...starting off with some teasing at the cafe then follow by a make out in a multi-storey carpark. And the fact is that my savings policy is still growing...so 1 stone shoot 2 birds.

Too bad I think she has quit the line. Anyone got any NEW lobang so that I can invest again... hehe :D

sexytoy.com.sg
14-03-2006, 01:46 AM
I think those lady agents who will do it, will do it at the disco without you signing a deal if you are yan tao. but those who willnot do it even if you are signing a big deal.

Look for the signals. not all are easy targets.

SingViet
14-03-2006, 07:33 AM
Bros have to make sure that you make advancement on the CORRECT insurance lady. If you tried to MOMO her and she is not those who offer special, you will kanna MOMO at police station for molest or even sexual harassement :D

t123
14-03-2006, 09:24 AM
Bro t123, are you refering to me?

Well it's true that i have such a experience before. I can only say that the incident is really mind blowing...starting off with some teasing at the cafe then follow by a make out in a multi-storey carpark. And the fact is that my savings policy is still growing...so 1 stone shoot 2 birds.

Too bad I think she has quit the line. Anyone got any NEW lobang so that I can invest again... hehe :D

:D you resurface again? Long time haven't hear from you.

BigGuy
14-03-2006, 09:47 AM
well, if the premium is 200 plus a month. one shot is the standard fl rate what.
so 1 bonk a month lor.

hahahaha......you are right that 200 plus a month is as good as one shot with standard FL........but you forgot thereafter you still need to continue pay the 200 plus without any bonking.

genhole
14-03-2006, 10:57 AM
sorry to all bros,
Look like I have caused such a big Hooo-Haaa.
After all this discussion, seems like there is no conclusion.
So all that I have heard is only rumours about sexy and successful Lady Insurance agents. Maybe the rumour is from those unsccessful Insurance agents.

beck7777
14-03-2006, 11:42 AM
sorry to all bros,
So all that I have heard is only rumours about sexy and successful Lady Insurance agents. Maybe the rumour is from those unsccessful Insurance agents.

no hoo haa lah... i feel its a funny topic... i feel to bonk the agent cos u r good with gers is possible... to bonk cos she wanna the deal i think is out of question loh.. just MHO... :D

duooort
14-03-2006, 12:33 PM
sorry to all bros,

bro...i think you see too much AV movies right??:p
Maybe it is your fantasy to book an insurance agent...:D

Moon Raker
14-03-2006, 04:31 PM
sorry to all bros,
So all that I have heard is only rumours about sexy and successful Lady Insurance agents.
What is your budget of policy? Paying Mthly or Annual? Single or Regular?

If have lobang will refer to u. :p

Rof|maoxz
14-03-2006, 06:51 PM
bro...i think you see too much AV movies right??
Maybe it is your fantasy to book an insurance agent...:D

Is it that essential or fantastic to bonk an Insurance agent, HDB agent or whatever agent? Just a profession mah. If not sex shop will close shop long ago, unable to earn a tidy sum by selling those uniforms to lusty men out there. :D

jng1103
14-03-2006, 07:17 PM
Is it that essential or fantastic to bonk an Insurance agent, HDB agent or whatever agent?

*lol* I still don't understand what's the thrill to bonk those agents. Perhaps the threadstarter got turn on when bonking a woman carrying a folder trying to explain how to maximize his CPF OA/SA by investing with her. :rolleyes:

My agent quite chio and from China. Perhaps I should start jio her for dinner cum drink huh? :D

raider123
15-03-2006, 12:21 AM
sorry to all bros,

Bro genhole since you heard about the rumours. Why don't you ask your freieds to introduce you to those agents to confirm it? I think I don't mind buying a policy from a agent who likes to expose bra or show half ball type. I think this is shiok even liao...:D

I think man are like that. They just love to be seduce by women. The longer the seduction is the shiok it is. They just want to be a dominant position (in this case a buyer of a policy) and let the women agent to seduce him. This somehow boast their egos. This is partly also due to our fetish for wanting to bonk an women in office attire.

Imagine a FL becoming a agent, do you think she will make a lot of money? I don't think so cos she will be perceived as too easy and man will lose interest. Have anyone of you experienced seeing a chiobu in orchard and you tell your friend "this one $150 I pay" however, if the same girl appears in Geylang sudden;y you realized you no longer so gian on her already...

onwrath
15-03-2006, 01:41 AM
talking about insurance agents, i'll be meeting this girl from prud****** this coming weekend. she's gonna introduce me some investment thingy. hehe... *evil grins* :D

genhole
15-03-2006, 05:58 PM
talking about insurance agents, i'll be meeting this girl from prud****** this coming weekend. she's gonna introduce me some investment thingy. hehe... *evil grins* :D

Hi I also intend to invest my CPF about 10-15K.
You can email me : [email protected] if she is good....

DOM1
15-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Buy policy need "special" offer, sooner or later even when go market buy vegetable also need a HJ then.......:rolleyes:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE! IMAGINE THIS:

genhole:Auntie, chai sim un jua boey?

veggieseller:chai sim ze kilo neng ko.

genhole:kang li boey wu special bo?

veggieseller:simi si si peh sia la?

genhole: oh! special jiu si, gua kang li boey chai sim ze kilo, li kang gua pa chiu cheng, eh sai bo?

veggieseller:..................................

================================================== =======

BREAKING NEWS:

SINGAPORE. A man by the name of Gerrard Ho was chased by a whole crowd of stall owners from Marine Parade market. He was badly beaten and bitten by some old ladies who claim that he requested "special" for buying one kilogram of choy sum. The police is still investigating this case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Klownz News Network/DOM.

Toyota Honda
15-03-2006, 08:10 PM
BREAKING NEWS:

SINGAPORE. A man by the name of Gerrard Ho was chased by a whole crowd of stall owners from Marine Parade market. He was badly beaten and bitten by some old ladies who claim that he requested "special" for buying one kilogram of choy sum. The police is still investigating this case.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Klownz News Network/DOM.

Then in my mind, Another juvenile delinquent due to the increasing affluence of parents. Expensive one don't want, want cheapo neh neh one...

sadfa
15-03-2006, 10:20 PM

must be careful n feel the correct vibes b4 u proceed.
if not, u talk dirty 2 her or even touch her hand, she can complain to police n when that happen, u probably have 2 buy a few policies 2 placate her n no fuck hor!

TheChosenOne
15-03-2006, 11:08 PM
just zero on one, invite her to drink at coffee club nearby n went she go onto her spiel, zero onto her creamy boobs in her tanktop, then slowly move up 2 her eyes.

she will say 'sir, u understan the plan u got any questions?"
u will say ' please, call me loha or 34. pls have another sip of your $5 capucino'
the purpose is to see her lips being lubricated.
then she talk again, u can zero on her luscious lips n u lick your own lips hungrily.
she will say 'sir, u hungry ar? u keep licking your lips?"
u say "ya. i cant think when im hungry. shall we continue at dinner'
she say ' cannot la. boyfriend waiting.'
u say 'bf important or close deal important? anyway we r close 2 a deal. i can feel it in my bone (hehe).'
she say 'ok we go 4 dinner.'

at dinner picked at a place near a hotel, more of the same thing, n u 'accidentally' touch her hand, arms thigh throughout. end of the dinner, u ask u how much u want to sign for, u say, i need 2 be more comfortable wif u n i will sure sign up. then u look at the hotel counter n give her a wry smile .. .. ..

u are nothing but a great dreamer......acidentally touch her hand or thigh.....then she accidently call the cops for sexual harrassment....haha.....

genhole
27-03-2006, 02:58 PM
last week, my friend who used to work as an Insurance Agent gave me a contact. But too bad she is no longer in the industry. According to my friend, she used to wear very short skirt when she meet clients. Her name is Maxxxe from GE and her office is in Bugis.
Any brother knows about this lady...

Cummingliao
27-03-2006, 03:29 PM
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THAT'S A GOOD ONE! IMAGINE THIS:

genhole:Auntie, chai sim un jua boey?

veggieseller:chai sim ze kilo neng ko.

genhole:kang li boey wu special bo?

veggieseller:simi si si peh sia la?

genhole: oh! special jiu si, gua kang li boey chai sim ze kilo, li kang gua pa chiu cheng, eh sai bo?

veggieseller:..................................

================================================== =======

BREAKING NEWS:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Klownz News Network/DOM.

ROFL!!! Who is Gerrard Ho in real life btw? :p