PDA

View Full Version : Beware and BOYCOTT Multi Nicks OKT

Stinger
12-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Seems like a lot of so call FL OKT are using multi nicks and to makr things even more WORSE, they write their own FR to con Samsters esp newbies to patonise them. Matter of fact is all this so call FR is written, in order to generate more business and interest, because the girls are of very low quality.

I'm starting these thread because i want to protect our interest. Although we can reject if we don't like what we see, getting real FR will reduce the chances of making a waste trip down. The time, transport, effort, not to mention excuses we have to give our spouses will all go down the drain unless all these "So-Call FR" are stop and these "bad apples" OKT are BOYCOTT. :mad:

Here are some of the most recent examples.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1397511&postcount=36

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=51180

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do foresee all these "multi personality" OKT to zap my points so kind bros here whom agree with what i've written, do UP my points. Thank in advance and I'll up you back when I can. :cool:

nirvana
12-03-2006, 07:55 PM
I do foresee all these "multi personality" OKT to zap my points so kind bros here whom agree with what i've written, do UP my points. Thank in advance and I'll up you back when I can. :cool:

UP you!! very well said!!

^_^

SamEdAce
12-03-2006, 08:13 PM

^_^

People also said you are a OKT :confused:

admirer09
12-03-2006, 08:46 PM
i suggest bros out here list OKTs that are reputable ..... but the OKTs themselves could post using other accounts therefore i think that onli bros with high rep points or have join for more than a year be trusted ~ happy cheonging bros ~

sadfa
12-03-2006, 09:18 PM
i suggest bros out here list OKTs that are reputable ..... but the OKTs themselves could post using other accounts therefore i think that onli bros with high rep points or have join for more than a year be trusted ~ happy cheonging bros ~

wont work lah! hi reps dont mean anything really.

only time will tell whether an okt is good or bad by reading their good or bad comments. anyway if u been here long enuff, u can arrive at your conclusions on who is good, who is fucked up.

SamEdAce
13-03-2006, 04:10 PM
People also said you are a OKT :confused:

Thanks for zapping me :mad:

Stinger
13-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Thanks for zapping me

^_^

Who zap you? Bro (OKT) Nivana? I'll up u back when I allow to. If i'm not wrong, Nirvana is an OKT whom admitted before that he uses multi nick namely Ian_Dragonboat and also Ah Huat.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=462736&postcount=232

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=462751&postcount=234

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18131

OKT Nivana, as much as i appreciate you upping my points, I dun agree with what you did in the past. Never did, NEVER WILL. It seems to me that you are a trouble-maker whom quarrelled with some senior samster including Sam Leong. Goes around saying you are some big-time gangster and serve time in 55 before. You should be grateful that you are not banned from this website. :rolleyes:

I not here to start a flaming war with you, Nirvana, but at the same time, i can't bring myself to be a friend with someone like you.:eek:

Stinger
13-03-2006, 07:34 PM
To Bros Paladine, Nirvana, Matrixp, Zenkid, chickenzip, jedycity, Led, NoobieDick, Justhorny.

I wanna thank you guys for upping my points in support of what i have post when i started this thread. My intention was plain simple. We should not be con by multi-nick OKTs. There are a handful of OKT in this Forum and some of them do provide good and genuine services.

Eg, Stoneking, Bro S, SinnerX, Juda, Bonny, Samster2324.

Although i have not gotten girls from all the OKTs mention above, I did read some of their thread and can see that they do provide great services to bros here.

Maybe we can create a file of OKT that are genuine and those lousy OKT. I would say E777 and Auviour aka Fornicator69 aka Sextrader are 2 OKts we should avoid.

I will also up those bros whom have up me and that includes Nirvana. Though we DO NOT have same preception and I do not agree with your way (Thus I don't agree to us being be friends), I'll still up your points back for the 3 points that you have given me. As for Bro SamEdAce, have also place you in line of being up by me.

Rof|maoxz
13-03-2006, 07:39 PM

Haha, this Fornicator69 is really a dickhead. :rolleyes:

Rof|maoxz
13-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Maybe we can create a file of OKT that are genuine and those lousy OKT. I would say E777 and Auviour aka Fornicator69 aka Sextraderare 2 OKts we should avoid.

I think Auviour is an Invalid User. :rolleyes:

Stinger
13-03-2006, 07:58 PM
I think Auviour is an Invalid User. :rolleyes:
Sorry. Wrong spelling. Should be "Auvoir".:o

Also heard that Bro Juda is not a OKT but a very very kind Bro whom shares his contacts with bros here.

la5tman
13-03-2006, 08:04 PM
bro Stinger, i can't up you but I definately rate this thread as 5 star. perhaps the boss should make it sticky too..

SethlicDeCrucix
13-03-2006, 08:04 PM
maybe i suggest we should put up a poll of the best service award okt, and the lousy service award okt... :p

Landlord
13-03-2006, 08:14 PM
I agree. Maybe we should just use only those OKTs who have senior Samsers' blessing. I know I will. But my advice to new samsters, do a little bit of research first before using OKTs you know nothing of. Ignore new posts and look for those done by seniors.........my 2 cents worth.

We are all here to enjoy, not to get screwed by these lousy girls and OKTs.:mad:

creatox
13-03-2006, 08:20 PM
Been reading this tread since it started, together with the one with e777 name mentioned.
i am quite new on FL and oni had 3 experiences, so far so good
i think its really necessary to read the posts carefully to judge which one are those trustworthing ones..
agree with ppl upstairs, need to have a poll or at least a list of respectables OKTs..

Stinger
13-03-2006, 08:28 PM
Also need to put Bro Poompoom and Rocky_maivia for my to up list and thanks them for upping my points.

I have also gotten some PM which I will NOT post their nick since they PM me. Will post all useful info here after checking. Here are the two question that needs clarification.

1. Is bro Juda a OKT? Couple of years back, I did get some contacts from bro Juda whom gave girls number to me to call them directly so i would say no Bro Juda is NOT an OKT. Maybe the best person to clarify this is the man himself : Juda

2. Is Stoneking also Nirvana aka Ian_dragonboat? There are post saying Stoneking is Acidburn so this is getting complicated. :confused:
My stand is i'll avoid their services unless they can really prove/convince me otherwise.

Finally thank you to all bro whom read this thread and gave their approval as well as a 5 star rating. :D

sogetsu
13-03-2006, 08:31 PM
Well bro hope to see the list written .. totally agree with you on the multi nick trap .. cos we dun wan to have our hard earn money goes flushing down the bathtub ... Up you bro !!

sogetsu

sunkiss
13-03-2006, 08:39 PM
Bro Stinger,

Good of you to highlight OKT marketing tactics. However if what was written is 99% factual then it's OK. Don't take things at face value.

RX-8(SFF4518X)
13-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Post a known list of multi-nicks so that new brothers can be wary.

rayray
14-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Although i have not gotten girls from all the OKTs mention above...

Maybe we can create a file of OKT that are genuine and those lousy OKT. I would say E777 and Auviour aka Fornicator69 aka Sextrader are 2 OKts we should avoid.

Bro, the more I read your stand on this thread, the more I feel its nothing new. Same old stories repeated again and again in here. Your stand is also biaised as you have not tried the services of all mentioned. I like to ask you, you tried the services of Bros Auvoir, Fornicator (He recommend girls??!) & Sex trader?

Everyone of those mentioned on your good/bad list has had good rep and bad rep at one point or another...its all part of business...there is no 100% And what did they do? They didn't "service" you. They recomend you girls. The rest is between you and the girl.

So sorry those involved I reveal this, I really cannot stand reading all this flame wars. I believe Bro Auvoir, Fornicator & Sex trader & a few others are different people. I know beacuse I know what is going on behind. They are giving customers to a certain OKT. And in case you are wondering, the OKT is not online. The trade off, is that they get free services. Basically anyone interested can help out and get rewarded.

If anyone flame me, minus points etcetc, pls go ahead, I am not OKT or sub-agent or anything. I am just sharing what I know.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Next batch of bros to up back are bro sogetsu, Al Capone, wolverman, trippin, SeoKarn, handystroke, Rof|maoxz, sgblackdevil.

With all the bros support, we will at least create awareness for newbies and long time no cheong bros to know which OKTs to avoid.

This is just a guide and all bros are welcome to post or PM me any infos regarding OKTs.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Bro Rayray,

have read some of ur earlier post.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=966122&postcount=93

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=966597&postcount=97

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=36603

Your stand is also biaised as you have not tried the services of all mentioned. I like to ask you, you tried the services of Bros Auvoir, Fornicator (He recommend girls??!) & Sex trader?

I'm WILL NOT cos i'll not pay $200 for something that i can get $150 elsewhere. Also i'll avoid OKTs whom creates or engage in flaming/warring. Reason is simple. These OKTs spells TROUBLE.

They didn't "service" you. They recomend you girls. The rest is between you and the girl.

Try making a waste trip all the way to a hotel only to find out that OKT cock-up your appointment. OKT services every single customer here cos they are paid by customer. Do you think OKT will make phone call, get photo, set-up groups, make good recommendation to regular customer, etc.....if they are not being paid? I don't mind paying but only to OKT whom deserve me paying.

So sorry those involved I reveal this, I really cannot stand reading all this flame wars. I believe Bro Auvoir, Fornicator & Sex trader & a few others are different people. I know beacuse I know what is going on behind. They are giving customers to a certain OKT. And in case you are wondering, the OKT is not online. The trade off, is that they get free services. Basically anyone interested can help out and get rewarded.

With all due respect, you don't know what is going on behind. Free service are for all those small-time/part-time so-call OKT. Those interested and help out got free bonks compliments from online OKT. I believe you are saying all these because of what these OKT wants you to believe. Bro, don't be naive. They work for money. Money pays bills, buy food while sex can't. The reason they tell you they work for sex is because they need to hid from AV at the same-time naive customer like you won't feel rip-off.

If anyone flame me, minus points etcetc, pls go ahead, I am not OKT or sub-agent or anything. I am just sharing what I know.

I agree that you are not a OKT and I'm not flaming you bro. Well at least, at this moment of time you are not a OKT. I'm also sharing what i know and sincerely hope you can go read up more before "sharing" what you know.

rayray
14-03-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm WILL NOT cos i'll not pay $200 for something that i can get $150 elsewhere. Also i'll avoid OKTs whom creates or engage in flaming/warring. Reason is simple. These OKTs spells TROUBLE.

I don't mind paying but only to OKT whom deserve me paying.

Everyone here is entitled to their own choice and opinion bro. I am pointing out the fact that you didn't try the service of all mentioned, so your opinion is a biaised one.

With all due respect, you don't know what is going on behind. Free service are for all those small-time/part-time so-call OKT. Those interested and help out got free bonks compliments from online OKT. I believe you are saying all these because of what these OKT wants you to believe. Bro, don't be naive. They work for money. Money pays bills, buy food while sex can't. The reason they tell you they work for sex is because they need to hid from AV at the same-time naive customer like you won't feel rip-off.

With all due respect too bro, you don't know me or know what i know.

I agree that you are not a OKT and I'm not flaming you bro. Well at least, at this moment of time you are not a OKT. I'm also sharing what i know and sincerely hope you can go read up more before "sharing" what you know.

Well good then bro...since we are both NOT OKTs and are both "sharing".

Unleashed
14-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Hmm...how can there be a discussions without me?

I have been flamed b4 so many times for being an okt clone...but ah ha! let me tell u the real story behind the truth lah...

Cumon...so many okts here..and who is free to write Frs or give real accounts of the fucks..i can tell u...Mr Fornicator and Mr auvoir are 2 different ppl..cos Bro forn is my fren and bro auv is one of my okts.. why there was such a mix up in the thread let me tell u then...

as i know...some okts give special discounts for certain ppl...they get % off the fuck price...or even free fucks if they actually do some work. These ppl are REAL cheongsters...trying to get more value for their money..

I for one..cheong a lot.whenever i have money..i cheong...i choose the gal...not the okt..even if shes 150...or 200 or even 300...i dun care..if i want to enjoy..i cannot keep thinking of saving money...paying to fuck is already a waste of money..but im addicted..so who cares... if this gal is good..i go for it...if e777 sells it at 150 later afer i paid 200..so wat? just take it that i spent 50 more..just like when i go shopping for new shoes..i buy from metro..and then seiyu sells at 20% off...then how? these sorta things happen mah...its not that the okt or agents or runners charge high...its SOME OKTs purposely charge low. Earn a meagre 10 bucks maybe ..per bro..u tell me..is it worth making 100 bucks introducing 10 bros to bonk your fl...and one of them could be anti vice? but evidently..some OKTs do that..they UNDERCUT the market price of the gals..which is wat the consumer wants..but imagine..in the long run..these okts will find it hard to survive then...they jack up the price..like petrol lah.

market now... ACTUAL market...msians: 120 China: 120 angmoh: 150-200 kimchi: 150-200 jap:200 . But there are ppl that are earning less ...and is that good?

NO!..why do u think they can earn less? they compromise on quality and looks...the exception being that someone sells the same goods for a different price..but same theory...same product ..different shop..different price..or it could be an honest mistake... (doesnt occur often anyway)

The bro up there is right..bro e777 and bro auvoir or bro Sextrader or even SK..is doing their job..and the bros who write frs...AM sure they go for the gals..and AM sure that the gals are good as they write...BUT they sorta sensationlise a bit lah...they do not write a good fr after a fucked up expereince mah..its too stupid..the next guy goes..and his cover is blown.. when the gal doesnt turn out to be the way it is...ppl will sure come out and zap the fucker mah.

We should accept that this kinda stuff happens everywhere...like antivirus companies creating viruses ...and government giving us money just to take it away some other way...cumon..we just need to see the trend..

In my opinion..

Bro SK..is cheap..and sometimes good..but he's honest
Bro e777 is sometimes cheap but this fella is sneaky and underhanded
Bro Sextrader is new...cut him some slack
Bro Auvoir is 50/50..sometimes good..sometimes bad. Some of his gals are great..even better than most. but some..are best left unsaid

I'll skip the Thai okts...they never seem to have any problems..130 and 150..sometimes 200...they are a close bunch..lol

the rest of the Okts..are either not involved ..or dun wanna get involved so i will not mention them..

We wanna fuck...not fight..this is a sex forum..not a flame forum..u see wat u like...fuck her..500 bucks..so wat..? if u can afford to pay..pay..so wat if someone else pays 400? its not like a toy..where the functions are the same..i can have a great fuck for 500 with the same gal..but becos of u paying 400...the gal is not happy on that day for some fucking reason( could be becos of the discount) and u get a SOP fuck..for me..i choose the former...not that im rich or anything...but wanna come out and play..play the price lah..or else...FL fucking is not for cheapos..

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 11:22 AM
Seems like a lot of so call FL OKT are using multi nicks and to makr things even more WORSE, they write their own FR to con Samsters esp newbies to patonise them. Matter of fact is all this so call FR is written, in order to generate more business and interest, because the girls are of very low quality.
:

What are you talking?? These are marketing tools that every business man would use. I guess you never had the chance to run any businesses, hence unable to comprehend the whole issue at all. Businesses are set up for only ONE main reasons......yes you got it...its all about "Profit".....and how can we achieve profit in business......"marketing"....yes you guess it right again.....how many times you see an advert in the newspaper or TV that REALLY states the truth??? how many times your gf or wife talks about a certain sales or offer in Robinson/OG that you think are totally nonsense????

So why complain? If you are so upright....you can try to complain to Robinson on their "year end sale" which is not true at all or certain Health products or slimming pills that overstates their effect.

My point is very simple and clear. There is no way you can stop all these at all. Your thread will die off eventually and FR and FR and multiple nicks will be created time after time. Though your effort is commendable but I personally feel is a waste of time. If you really want to be helpful, why not introduce some FL or good Health Center for us.

I no OKT but many claims I am. Anyway I dun give a shit...just feel that you will only be wasting your time here.....

Castrol
14-03-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm starting these thread because i want to protect our interest. Although we can reject if we don't like what we see, getting real FR will reduce the chances of making a waste trip down. The time, transport, effort, not to mention excuses we have to give our spouses will all go down the drain unless all these "So-Call FR" are stop and these "bad apples" OKT are BOYCOTT. :mad: :

kanina want to fuck girls but scared waste trip down blah blah blah. what the fuck you want? the okt to fetch you there?

your complaint about okt's multiple nicks writing FRs is good. but its also fucking obvious to everyone when FRs on okt girls have ratings of 8/10 or 9/10 or described like a fuck from heaven. whoever naive enough to believe those FRs need to go find out for themselves.

you want to warn bros or newbies about bad okts is it? you make fucking sure you post in every okt thread from now on, can?

so how? you already got all the fucking rep pts you need? any person who needs to get support to go against someone is a useless fuck to me.

tongkat.ali
14-03-2006, 11:39 AM
just wondering, wouldn't all these so called OKT being caught by the mata easily?

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 11:45 AM
so how? you already got all the fucking rep pts you need? any person who needs to get support to go against someone is a useless fuck to me.

I concur.....well said.....critical yet constructive....

Castrol
14-03-2006, 11:55 AM
just wondering, wouldn't all these so called OKT being caught by the mata easily?

easily, but it all depends on whether the mata want to catch or not.

I concur.....well said.....critical yet constructive....

you are so kind, my lord.

14-03-2006, 12:02 PM

I'm starting these thread because i want to protect our interest. Although we can reject if we don't like what we see, getting real FR will reduce the chances of making a waste trip down. The time, transport, effort, not to mention excuses we have to give our spouses will all go down the drain unless all these "So-Call FR" are stop and these "bad apples" OKT are BOYCOTT. :mad:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1397511&postcount=36

Now then you know.
At least, you got guts to stand up.
Unfortunately, be prepared to get zapped by these very same guys / supporters, just like what happened to me in the past.
I've already asked Sammyboy Sam Leong to do away with this reputation points crap as it can easily be abused and manipulated, like like electiion votes ! LOL ! (but to no avail, of course)

Good Luck !
You have my support
You can check my postings history for verification

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 12:24 PM
The time, transport, effort, not to mention excuses we have to give our spouses will all go down the drain unless all these "So-Call FR" are stop and these "bad apples" OKT are BOYCOTT. :mad:

"bad apples" OKt .....can you find any "good apples OKT"???
That is to say, can you find an OKT that tells you that my girl is fuck up and looks 2/10 and service 3/10??ermmmm...tot of one...Stoneking but its another marketing strategy...reverse psychology....

"Boycott"...ermmm...are you sure?? if you boycott...then I suppose there will be no one left in the forum for you to supprt :p

"time, transport, excuses to spouses"..its inevitable "expense" if you are looking for FL via OKT or try to go GL and walk walk and ask every uncle you came about if they got FL or not? maybe then you can decide which alternative is more "costly"

Stinger
14-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Everyone here is entitled to their own choice and opinion bro. I am pointing out the fact that you didn't try the service of all mentioned, so your opinion is a biaised one.

With all due respect too bro, you don't know me or know what i know.

Well good then bro...since we are both NOT OKTs and are both "sharing".

Well we just have different preception bro. That doesn't make us "enemy". Let's continue sharing.:D

Stinger
14-03-2006, 12:42 PM
What are you talking?? These are marketing tools that every business man would use. I guess you never had the chance to run any businesses, hence unable to comprehend the whole issue at all. Businesses are set up for only ONE main reasons......yes you got it...its all about "Profit".....and how can we achieve profit in business......"marketing"....yes you guess it right again.....how many times you see an advert in the newspaper or TV that REALLY states the truth??? how many times your gf or wife talks about a certain sales or offer in Robinson/OG that you think are totally nonsense????

So why complain? If you are so upright....you can try to complain to Robinson on their "year end sale" which is not true at all or certain Health products or slimming pills that overstates their effect.

My point is very simple and clear. There is no way you can stop all these at all. Your thread will die off eventually and FR and FR and multiple nicks will be created time after time. Though your effort is commendable but I personally feel is a waste of time. If you really want to be helpful, why not introduce some FL or good Health Center for us.

I no OKT but many claims I am. Anyway I dun give a shit...just feel that you will only be wasting your time here.....

Bro thumbs up to u. I do agree with what u have posted about thread die off and make more nicks will be created by these OKTs. Thank you for your advise. As for using such "Marketing" grimmick. I don't agree with it. For me, providing good services/products is a better "Marketing" way. Words spread like fire esp in a cyberword so better to get people prasing your services/products. 101 ways to do buisness but for me I go for those trustworthy shops/restruant/service provider. I don't think i'm wasting my time cause it'll be good that other bros/newbies know about all these so-call "Marketing" gimmick that these "OKTs" uses. Like in the real world, I'll not patronise "Song Bros" in Sim Lim because of their reputation. That's why CASE have blaklisted them. So is CASE a lost cause too?

Stinger
14-03-2006, 12:53 PM
kanina want to fuck girls but scared waste trip down blah blah blah. what the fuck you want? the okt to fetch you there?

your complaint about okt's multiple nicks writing FRs is good. but its also fucking obvious to everyone when FRs on okt girls have ratings of 8/10 or 9/10 or described like a fuck from heaven. whoever naive enough to believe those FRs need to go find out for themselves.

you want to warn bros or newbies about bad okts is it? you make fucking sure you post in every okt thread from now on, can?

Avoid making waste trip will be good but if you do enjoys making lots and lots of waste trip, guess no one can and will stop you. You might feel that i'm a useless fuck but at least i will not be a stupid fuck whom waste time, effort, money.

Why should I post in every OKT thread?

I am only using 1 nick with limited points. If 3 OKTs with 20 nicks each zap me 2 points, I'll be in moderation? As for those bros whom up me, i've promise and will return their gesture. I don't gain their points for nothing.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 01:01 PM
"bad apples" OKt .....can you find any "good apples OKT"???
That is to say, can you find an OKT that tells you that my girl is fuck up and looks 2/10 and service 3/10??ermmmm...tot of one...Stoneking but its another marketing strategy...reverse psychology....

"Boycott"...ermmm...are you sure?? if you boycott...then I suppose there will be no one left in the forum for you to supprt :p

"time, transport, excuses to spouses"..its inevitable "expense" if you are looking for FL via OKT or try to go GL and walk walk and ask every uncle you came about if they got FL or not? maybe then you can decide which alternative is more "costly"

There are OKTs whom admit that certain girls that are bad. They give me to option to go for them or other girls and will do some reccomendation. They are times I be stubborn and try on the initiate girl so as to verify is it that the girl is not available but was proven otherwise. Other time I insist cause I like the look of the girl and will insist on getting her eventhough i know service sucks. Don't want to mention name/nick incase people say i promoting them but was happyly surprise that there are other bros whom try these OkTs and PM me giving good feedbacks.:D

rayray
14-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Well we just have different preception bro. That doesn't make us "enemy". Let's continue sharing.:D

agreed bro. handshake. peace is the best. excuse me while i go enjoy my bonking. :)

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Bro thumbs up to u. I do agree with what u have posted about thread die off and make more nicks will be created by these OKTs. Thank you for your advise. As for using such "Marketing" grimmick. I don't agree with it. For me, providing good services/products is a better "Marketing" way. Words spread like fire esp in a cyberword so better to get people prasing your services/products. 101 ways to do buisness but for me I go for those trustworthy shops/restruant/service provider. I don't think i'm wasting my time cause it'll be good that other bros/newbies know about all these so-call "Marketing" gimmick that these "OKTs" uses. Like in the real world, I'll not patronise "Song Bros" in Sim Lim because of their reputation. That's why CASE have blaklisted them. So is CASE a lost cause too?

"Marketing Gimmicks"....nobody agree including me...BUT a gimmick will only be a gimmick if its exposed or not cover up properly....take for example NFK...would you not know that its a gimmick until its been exposed?? Many of us will be looking at the superficial angle of the organisation and donate forever...

all business or so-called good business etique are just cover up because it has not been expose yet or the person covering up is totally capable in doing that. The posh restaurant or the superficial good services could have hidding secrets that you may not know??

Why such "gimmicks" are being spotted here then? cos I think the marketeer aka "OKT" are not good enough to cover up their trail.

The morale of the story is plain simple my friend, let the consumer choose and decide because your meats may be others posion. Your boycotted OKT may be some bros saint.........with your seniority, I feel that you can easily spot on the real stuff from the "fake" stuff.....as for your warnings to others...hmmm......one suggestion, gather a list of all the OKT that you feel is bad and PM ALL, yes I mean ALL the samsters here...at least it will serve the purpose but temp only because new members joined in everyday....or you could stay around the newbie section and post in all the newbies thread like spotter had done...

Signing off

The Count

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 01:25 PM
There are OKTs whom admit that certain girls that are bad. They give me to option to go for them or other girls and will do some reccomendation. .:D

bro...no offence, but dont be naive...this are tactives use by OKT.
at the end of the day, you still patronise them cos they give you "recommendation"....a simple business tools...giving altenatives....

I give you a scenerio, that example I am an OKT, one of my gal having period or maybe the gal dont like to do with you but I have other gal too so I need to "push" my products out to you thus had to tell you that gal is bad....this is only one of the many reasons....and i may be just trying my luck because I dont know what taste you like....this is the risk factor I have to take...so if you like my recommendation then you will tell people that I good OKT .....if my recommendation no good but i value you as a customer..i will tell you next time give you discount..blah blah...so if you believe me...you will still tell others I am good OKT and vice versa....

Castrol
14-03-2006, 01:28 PM
Why should I post in every OKT thread?

I am only using 1 nick with limited points. If 3 OKTs with 20 nicks each zap me 2 points, I'll be in moderation? As for those bros whom up me, i've promise and will return their gesture. I don't gain their points for nothing.

you go post in every okt thread, tell everybody whether the okt is good or bad, whether the FR is written by one of the okt's multi nicks or not la... warn bros, whether to beware, boycott etc. if you dont do that, then what you achieve in this thread har?

i remember you started this thread with 70+ rep pts. i remember not becos i love you, want to kiss you, or wanna hold your hand or something hor. with 70+ rep pts, you are afraid you will kanna diapped to moderation by okt???

you start a thread, want to say something, but worry about rep pts. i give you an idea, FOC, guarantee no wasted trip, effort or money ok. you go start a thread in newbie section and say "rep pts for exchange, you up me, i up you. you no up me, i no friend you." :D

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 01:35 PM
you start a thread, want to say something, but worry about rep pts. i give you an idea, FOC, guarantee no wasted trip, effort or money ok. you go start a thread in newbie section and say "rep pts for exchange, you up me, i up you. you no up me, i no friend you." :D

I just love your humor bro.....:p ...too bad your idea cannot work for me.....

Froggy70
14-03-2006, 01:49 PM
A bad apple can only tell us which one is good apple.

Likewise OKT, only then we are able to differential good and bad.

Just my 2 cents :)

newby010
14-03-2006, 01:56 PM
My point is very simple and clear.

Count,

good to see that you're back. can see that u've lost none of yr razor sharp edge in presenting yr arguments... :)

cheers,
NB

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 02:20 PM
I'll not patronise "Song Bros" in Sim Lim because of their reputation. That's why CASE have blaklisted them. So is CASE a lost cause too?

nvr heard of "Song Bros" only knew " Chan Bros"...:D

Count,
good to see that you're back. can see that u've lost none of yr razor sharp edge in presenting yr arguments...

I was terribly busy all these while. So how's life?
Saw many FR from you lately. You are now at par with cuteboy in terms of local already.

SamEdAce
14-03-2006, 02:35 PM
hahahahahaha

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 02:44 PM
hahahahahaha

why "tarak" so fast....

hahahaha....i read what you say before you switch to putting hahahahah....

i am laughing my socks off now...

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 02:44 PM
hahahahahaha

why "tarak" so fast....

hahahaha....i read what you say before you switch to putting hahahahaha....

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 02:55 PM

SamEdAce

PM to me: heheh

----------------------------------------------------------------

Because i used the wrong nick

----------------------------------------------------------------

Mr SamEdAce yes boy...indeed you use the wrong nick....wahahaha....

How ironic it happened on this thread

newby010
14-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I was terribly busy all these while.
So how's life? Saw many FR from you lately.
You are now at par with cuteboy in terms of local already.

yea man, u MIA for quite some time back there. so how, found anything 'interesting' recently? u know my number :D

for me, life's quite good. went on a FL spree 2 weeks back to make up for an otherwise disappointing start to 2006 cheong-wise.. hence, the FRs u read.

wah, i'm still v far away from cuteboy, he still the fastest GUN around :D

Anyway, keep posting man...

cheers,
NB

Big Sexy
14-03-2006, 03:16 PM
let me add my 2 cents..

first of all.. the focus should not be on whether the OKT has more than 1 nick.. It does not prove the credibility of the OKT..... the focus should be whether the person behind those nicks does provide value services or not...

i knew all along that nirvana is a runman for SK( having meet them together before) and has other nicks, but still patronize Sk.. why? because he always give me what was promise and that is all i ask... isn;t that what we are looking for ultimately...;) but of course if he does short change anyone here... you are free to bomb him... :)

this thread should focus on OKT that provides lousy services rather than which OKT has multiple nicks.

Who zap you? Bro (OKT) Nivana? I'll up u back when I allow to. If i'm not wrong, Nirvana is an OKT whom admitted before that he uses multi nick namely Ian_Dragonboat and also Ah Huat.

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 03:17 PM
Mr SamEdAce yes boy...indeed you use the wrong nick....wahahaha....

How ironic it happened on this thread

Yo Buddy...why so quiet?? I know you are reading....

I will save your face and not do all the multiple ID linkings....SamEdAce aka ... aka ... aka ... aka ... aka ... aka

Hope you take this chance to realise, what goes around comes around bro.

nirvana
14-03-2006, 03:35 PM
let me add my 2 cents..
this thread should focus on OKT that provides lousy services rather than which OKT has multiple nicks.

wah lan, i thought simi big case, call me ... so faster log in take a look.. wowowow...
again say me is sk. hehehehe.. hahahahaha.. but, most of the time, ppl know me as SAM LEONG.

When is the last time i post a FR in SK thread?? pls do a search..
i never wanna post for him .. cose.. later sure kana flame again. :rolleyes:

^_^

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 03:42 PM

WOW...even big sexy is here...

wah lan, i thought simi big case, call me ... so faster log in take a look.. wowowow...
again say me is sk. hehehehe.. hahahahaha.. but, most of the time, ppl know me as SAM LEONG.

you got leave this website meh?

nirvana
14-03-2006, 03:45 PM

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=462736&postcount=232

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=462751&postcount=234

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18131

OKT Nivana, as much as i appreciate you upping my points, I dun agree with what you did in the past. Never did, NEVER WILL. It seems to me that you are a trouble-maker whom quarrelled with some senior samster including Sam Leong. Goes around saying you are some big-time gangster and serve time in 55 before. You should be grateful that you are not banned from this website. :rolleyes:

I not here to start a flaming war with you, Nirvana, but at the same time, i can't bring myself to be a friend with someone like you.:eek:

first of all, I had never deny i am ian_dragonboat or ah huat, infact when i created this new nirvana nick, i had told all about it, all the ppl i cheong together with, i told them. ( not like some ppl, secrety created a few nick to zap )

secondly, hehee, thanks for saying i am SK. well, a few samsters had actually cheong with him or somehow saw him!! to BBK.. to malaysian.. together with us.http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14560
the UF CREW!! hahaha.. why not u say.. all the nick in this is me. or all the ppl in UF-crew thread is lying. hahaha. well, should we organise another outing and let u verify each of us? and mayb ask SK to come say HI to u?

hahaha.. do not label me a okt, a runner mayb, but, u can call me DOCTOR IAN. since u wanna bring up the history i had with the forum owner regarding the selling of sex pill in this forum. i get banned from this forum? u mean this nirvana nick? then i just create nirvana ^_^ . but that matter was settled between me, sam leong n devil. why u wanna add oil again?

hahahah.. ok, if u wanna know my full time job? let me tell u, i am doing bookie, online football betting ( SBOBET ). wanna open a account from me?

as for if i am big time or small fly... no try how to know? wanna try?

can someone really be banned from this open forum? FYI, most sam can do is BANNED a nick, but not a person from here cose he can create a new nick.

^_^

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 04:01 PM

yes bro, you the big fly, i humbly, about 1hr ago saw a small fly post the exact same thing but later remove it.

nirvana
14-03-2006, 04:04 PM
let me add my 2 cents..

We should condamn OKT that use mulitple nick to write false FR.
hey, when is the last time i write a FR? :D

nirvana
14-03-2006, 04:08 PM
yes bro, you the big fly, i humbly, about 1hr ago saw a small fly post the exact same thing but later remove it.

:confused:

again u wanna flame me?
this is not the first time, try something new.
me too tired of online flaming liao.

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 04:11 PM
:confused:

again u wanna flame me?
this is not the first time, try something new.
me too tired of online flaming liao.

Buddy, i am not flaming you. i am only calling what i saw. the truth...the REAL truth.

nirvana
14-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Buddy, i am not flaming you. i am only calling what i saw. the truth...the REAL truth.

first of all, i am no buddy of yr.
secondly, wat truth? if so truth.. then show to all to see.

limpei really no time for yr nonsence...

u alway go flame sk is yr problem. u wanna flame me, is also yr problem.

but, limpei really no time for yr nonsences.

^_^

haiz, all this year as a samster, i had met so many samster and still cheonging with them regularly.. wat abt u? still a cyber nerb??? u r in this forum for almost 2 years, who had u met? which fl had u tried? didnt see yr FR. i believe u will know abt the gathering at GL lor 10, 50, 60, 70 samster r turning up to meet. why dont u go? R U A SOCIAL REJECT??
GET A LIFE...

god bless u

^_^

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 04:32 PM
first of all, i am no buddy of yr.
secondly, wat truth? if so truth.. then show to all to see.

i was being sarcastic you know? or are you too shallow to understand that?

buddy, people who read this thread page 4 will understand, i no need say anymore.

limpei really no time for yr nonsence...

u alway go flame sk is yr problem. u wanna flame me, is also yr problem.

You, the guy behing the nick (& your many AKAs), flame others its ok all smiles right? Can't stand the heat? I particularly spotted and dislike your style of doing things.

but, limpei really no time for yr nonsences.

^_^

haiz, all this year as a samster, i had met so many samster and still cheonging with them regularly.. wat abt u? still a cyber nerb???
GET A LIFE...

god bless u

^_^

notice the claws coming out? name calling...hahaha....

people not stupid one, they no need say anything, in their brains they know.

you know what buddy, god bless you too...

hahaha....stilll laughing my socks off...

nirvana
14-03-2006, 04:38 PM
i was being sarcastic you know? or are you too shallow to understand that?

anything more meaningful or worth wasting my time to replying u?
i had a wonferful life... god bless u

^_^

got to go.. got a dinner.
wont be reply u in this thread anymore. unless there is new exicting FLAME against me.

hhahahahaha

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 04:56 PM

^_^

wont be reply u in this thread anymore. unless there is new exicting FLAME against me.

hhahahahaha

i am not flaming you.

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 04:58 PM

^_^

hhahahahaha

running away from the truth?

i am not flaming you....you can't read.

It is really ironic you 'shi shou' of all the thread, on THIS thread...and use SamEdAce to do Nirvana posting....then later remove it. i am stepping forward to tell you I saw what you did and others saw it too. What goes around comes around. GOD bless you TOO..:D

Stinger
14-03-2006, 05:31 PM
"Marketing Gimmicks"....nobody agree including me...BUT a gimmick will only be a gimmick if its exposed or not cover up properly....take for example NFK...would you not know that its a gimmick until its been exposed?? Many of us will be looking at the superficial angle of the organisation and donate forever...

all business or so-called good business etique are just cover up because it has not been expose yet or the person covering up is totally capable in doing that. The posh restaurant or the superficial good services could have hidding secrets that you may not know??

Why such "gimmicks" are being spotted here then? cos I think the marketeer aka "OKT" are not good enough to cover up their trail.

The morale of the story is plain simple my friend, let the consumer choose and decide because your meats may be others posion. Your boycotted OKT may be some bros saint.........with your seniority, I feel that you can easily spot on the real stuff from the "fake" stuff.....as for your warnings to others...hmmm......one suggestion, gather a list of all the OKT that you feel is bad and PM ALL, yes I mean ALL the samsters here...at least it will serve the purpose but temp only because new members joined in everyday....or you could stay around the newbie section and post in all the newbies thread like spotter had done...

Signing off

The Count

Your posting contend makes me respect you althou I do not fully agree with what you've written. Base on what you posted, my intention is to expose this gimmick by OKTs?

I've not donate to NKF for about 5 years since recieving an email from my friend that warn me about them. Thus I dun kpkb when they were exposed. Just smile to myself. ;)

I have nothing personal against any OKT and I'll not resort to going so extreme as to post in all their thread or camp at Newbie forum. My purpose i repeat is to let other bros/newbies know of such gimmick.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 05:37 PM
bro...no offence, but dont be naive...this are tactives use by OKT.
at the end of the day, you still patronise them cos they give you "recommendation"....a simple business tools...giving altenatives....

I give you a scenerio, that example I am an OKT, one of my gal having period or maybe the gal dont like to do with you but I have other gal too so I need to "push" my products out to you thus had to tell you that gal is bad....this is only one of the many reasons....and i may be just trying my luck because I dont know what taste you like....this is the risk factor I have to take...so if you like my recommendation then you will tell people that I good OKT .....if my recommendation no good but i value you as a customer..i will tell you next time give you discount..blah blah...so if you believe me...you will still tell others I am good OKT and vice versa....

Isn't this a better marketing way? Check and ask what the customer like 1st then do reccomendation and not plainly just push whatever girl available. There are OKTs whom after talking ask me to go look for Cat150 at GL cause they know my taste and knows that their current girl/s cannot satisfy me. By doing so, they gain my respect as compare to those OKT who are just keen to make a fast buck and disappear.

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 05:53 PM
Your posting contend makes me respect you althou I do not fully agree with what you've written. Base on what you posted, my intention is to expose this gimmick by OKTs?

I've not donate to NKF for about 5 years since recieving an email from my friend that warn me about them. Thus I dun kpkb when they were exposed. Just smile to myself. ;)

I have nothing personal against any OKT and I'll not resort to going so extreme as to post in all their thread or camp at Newbie forum. My purpose i repeat is to let other bros/newbies know of such gimmick.

relax my friend. no need to agree with me.One advise. Do not quote mine or any other posts wholly. Big boss is very particular with wasting bandwidth. actually i'm just a newbie and nobody. respect is within the heart. have a nice day.:)

Stinger
14-03-2006, 05:57 PM
you go post in every okt thread, tell everybody whether the okt is good or bad, whether the FR is written by one of the okt's multi nicks or not la... warn bros, whether to beware, boycott etc. if you dont do that, then what you achieve in this thread har?

Seems like only someone as childish as you would do this. You can read my reply to Bro Count Dragula if you don't understand. For your benefit, I'll quote myself.

i remember you started this thread with 70+ rep pts. i remember not becos i love you, want to kiss you, or wanna hold your hand or something hor. with 70+ rep pts, you are afraid you will kanna diapped to moderation by okt???

Not afraid but don't want to be victimise. The fact that there are so many bros whom up my points shows that most FL cheongsters agree with what I've posted.

When i start this thread, i did not mention about points exchange. However, seeing the overwhelming respond makes me feel the need to up back those Bros whom supported me. I am not a free-loader.

As for your suggestion/idea, only someone of your "level" will think and do such act. I am not and will not go to that "level":rolleyes:

wolverman
14-03-2006, 06:01 PM
relax my friend. no need to agree with me.One advise. Do not quote mine or any other posts wholly. Big boss is very particular with wasting bandwidth. actually i'm just a newbie and nobody. respect is within the heart. have a nice day.:)

Very true. Not only newbie, lau chiao also kenna zapped for quoting whole passage. So bros here, be warned....BOSS can be quite merciless as far as wasting bandwidth is concerned. :o

Stinger
14-03-2006, 06:04 PM
let me add my 2 cents..

first of all.. the focus should not be on whether the OKT has more than 1 nick.. It does not prove the credibility of the OKT..... the focus should be whether the person behind those nicks does provide value services or not...

i knew all along that nirvana is a runman for SK( having meet them together before) and has other nicks, but still patronize Sk.. why? because he always give me what was promise and that is all i ask... isn;t that what we are looking for ultimately... but of course if he does short change anyone here... you are free to bomb him...

Yap. I fully agree with you. I'm not against OKTs having multi nicks but it's a different story if they post "FANTASY FR" with their clone nicks.:mad:

Of course, OKT with lousy services also deserve to be boycott too.:mad:

Stinger
14-03-2006, 06:14 PM
first of all, I had never deny i am ian_dragonboat or ah huat, infact when i created this new nirvana nick, i had told all about it, all the ppl i cheong together with, i told them. ( not like some ppl, secrety created a few nick to zap )

secondly, hehee, thanks for saying i am SK. well, a few samsters had actually cheong with him or somehow saw him!! to BBK.. to malaysian.. together with us.http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14560
the UF CREW!! hahaha.. why not u say.. all the nick in this is me. or all the ppl in UF-crew thread is lying. hahaha. well, should we organise another outing and let u verify each of us? and mayb ask SK to come say HI to u?

hahaha.. do not label me a okt, a runner mayb, but, u can call me DOCTOR IAN. since u wanna bring up the history i had with the forum owner regarding the selling of sex pill in this forum. i get banned from this forum? u mean this nirvana nick? then i just create nirvana ^_^ . but that matter was settled between me, sam leong n devil. why u wanna add oil again?

hahahah.. ok, if u wanna know my full time job? let me tell u, i am doing bookie, online football betting ( SBOBET ). wanna open a account from me?

can someone really be banned from this open forum? FYI, most sam can do is BANNED a nick, but not a person from here cose he can create a new nick.

^_^

Base on this post, I have to agree with you but please think harder with your brain. The reason for all this Football betting and pills and being OKT (or runner if you like) is to make money. Threatening to fight and bash people up is sucidal. What if someone want to set you up? Ask you to meet him then get police/AV to catch you? If you don't like what i post, then this post as transparent. We are adults and living in year 2000s. Not 60s or 70s.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 06:20 PM
It is really ironic you 'shi shou' of all the thread, on THIS thread...and use SamEdAce to do Nirvana posting....then later remove it. i am stepping forward to tell you I saw what you did and others saw it too. What goes around comes around. GOD bless you TOO..

So Nirvana is also using SamEdAce? Can ask him directly and he'll tell. Afterall he did admit he is Ah Huat aka Ian_dragonboat.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 06:21 PM
relax my friend. no need to agree with me.One advise. Do not quote mine or any other posts wholly. Big boss is very particular with wasting bandwidth. actually i'm just a newbie and nobody. respect is within the heart. have a nice day.

I am very relax and you have a nice day too.:D

Noted about quoting whole post. Thanks.

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 06:25 PM
that their current girl/s cannot satisfy me. By doing so, they gain my respect as compare to those OKT who are just keen to make a fast buck and disappear.

What is an FR?
Basically there are two school of thoughts.....

(from OKT perspective)
An FR is an advertisement or write up for business minded OKT to promote their gals.
What else can they write?? bad FR?? make a guess

(from cheongster perspective)
An FR is a scale to determine whether we want to up the gal or not.

In any case, its still a man's meat vs another man's posion. There have been so many genuine FR by reputable members here but some other try and say its not their type then how? Is the FR false then?

What is a False FR?
If the above point is true, then no FR is false thus at the end of the day, its still dependent on personal choices, tastes, perception etc etc.....

paradise2
14-03-2006, 07:08 PM
sigh... my previous old account, paradise, kanna suspended all thanks to E777... gotta start as newbie,paradise2, all over again... :(

stoneking
14-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Yap. I fully agree with you. I'm not against OKTs having multi nicks but it's a different story if they post "FANTASY FR" with their clone nicks.:mad:

Of course, OKT with lousy services also deserve to be boycott too.:mad:

Brudder, i hope i am not in the lousy services list. As for FR writting, can my clients tell other samster here when is the last time i ever request you to write a FR for me and the girl? As a matter of fact, i am also the target of other agent/clone/runner's that i am spoiling the market.
Since operation, i had banned a few clients for some reasons they know themselves. So i cant stop them from attacking me here in this forum. I know i am a bad agent but i am glad there are a few brudders still supporting me here by adding on to my reputation points, trep points dont come easy ,especially as a OKT. Thank you all.
I had met about 10 samsters here so does it mean i still need to explain to those who accuse nirvana is me?

sk

stoneking
14-03-2006, 07:30 PM
So Nirvana is also using SamEdAce? Can ask him directly and he'll tell. Afterall he did admit he is Ah Huat aka Ian_dragonboat.

SamEdAce and acidburn are two shit. look at post 19
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50861&page=2

sk

Stinger
14-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I had met about 10 samsters here so does it mean i still need to explain to those who accuse nirvana is me?

I did not insist that you are Nirvana.

2. Is Stoneking also Nirvana aka Ian_dragonboat? There are post saying Stoneking is Acidburn so this is getting complicated. :confused:
My stand is i'll avoid their services unless they can really prove/convince me otherwise.

If we stand straight and tall, why worry about what others say. I've got a joker who claims that i started this thread to gain/exchange points but mature bros will know that's not truth. If i wanna gain points, better to use my old method of sharing links and video uploads.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 07:50 PM
What is an FR?
Basically there are two school of thoughts.....

If the above point is true, then no FR is false thus at the end of the day, its still dependent on personal choices, tastes, perception etc etc.....

FR stands for Field Report. Thus an OKT whom uses multi nick to post various means that he call the girl various times??? And to think that there are FR with "I give OKT so and so a call". How to call yourself?

I give another example. There are a few different brands and types of slimming pills/medicine in the market. After words spread that this XXX brand is lousy can people have wasted their money in the product. The supplier repackage, change the name and con people again. Now if you are con the 1st time, would you wanna be con again???

stoneking
14-03-2006, 07:53 PM
If we stand straight and tall, why worry about what others say. I've got a joker who claims that i started this thread to gain/exchange points but mature bros will know that's not truth. If i wanna gain points, better to use my old method of sharing links and video uploads.

Will anyone forget how acidburn bonk and run away without paying? No one will forget it. If i am him, will i be so stupid to use such a disgraced nick to support my own thread? Sometime, and most of the time i just ignore the accuses. But sometime if i keem mum people will think it is true.

sk

Rof|maoxz
14-03-2006, 08:02 PM
SamEdAce and acidburn are two shit. look at post 19

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50861&page=2

sk

patcheongsh mentioned earlier that SamEdAce could be nirvana. So you were saying.... :confused:
So all the guns start pointing each other, indeed very interesting thread. As long as you guys provide a satisfactory service, who care a shit about who's who? :D

stoneking
14-03-2006, 08:03 PM
patcheongsh mentioned this evening that SamEdAce could be nirvana. So you were saying.... :confused:

samedace is nirvana? :confused: THis is very interesting. Better go ask him

sk

Rof|maoxz
14-03-2006, 08:10 PM
samedace is nirvana? :confused: THis is very interesting. Better go ask him

sk

Reference thread earlier by patcheongsh.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1400093&postcount=62

glstunner
14-03-2006, 08:17 PM
Stinger,

pls dun quote d whole post.

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 09:23 PM
patcheongsh mentioned earlier that SamEdAce could be nirvana. So you were saying.... :confused:
So all the guns start pointing each other, indeed very interesting thread. As long as you guys provide a satisfactory service, who care a shit about who's who? :D

bro, i saw with my own eyes and you can quote me on this:

SamEdAce post this reply as Nirvana (exact same everything)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1399834#post1399834

Then switch to this.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1399938#post1399938

And use Nirvana to re-post the comments out.

Then StoneKing and Nirvana are two people? I remember I saw they started out as 1 person Ian/ to_e_male...hence the yahoo group. When they manage to split atoms is really a miracle of science.

I am not flaming ok. I am just as curious as the next fellow.

Big Sexy
14-03-2006, 09:26 PM
1. Sorry to say your thread have degrade to another of those blind accusations ones... it started off well but has now turn into another "nirvana mystery thread'...

2. i would suggest that we stop posting blind accusations in the thread...If anyone of you have solid prove that a OKT is using multi nick to post false FR or OKt with fuxkup attitude/services. Post it here and we will know what to do..

All these accusations is a waste of time and space!( e.g E777)

Yap. I fully agree with you. I'm not against OKTs having multi nicks but it's a different story if they post "FANTASY FR" with their clone nicks.

Castrol
14-03-2006, 09:28 PM
When i start this thread, i did not mention about points exchange. However, seeing the overwhelming respond makes me feel the need to up back those Bros whom supported me. I am not a free-loader.

:

you are really just a kid, Stinger. only a kid like you will ask for rep pts the way you did. bros support you? okt who write their own super FRs is something nobody will like. why dont you go call more okt girls, write truthful FRs for bros to read so they can decide want to call or not. thats contribution.

grow up. can you do that? once you grow up, you will understand what the meaning of "support" is. its not just adding your fucking rep pts for you.

Big Sexy
14-03-2006, 09:32 PM
what is it that you wanted us to see??? this are 2 different messages...:confused:

SamEdAce post this reply for Nirvana (exact same everything)
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1399834#post1399834
Then switch to this.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1399938#post1399938

Big Sexy
14-03-2006, 09:37 PM
castrol and Stinger

please stick to the topic of exposing lousy OKT and refrain from all this unnecessary words of war..

you are really just a kid, Stinger. only a kid like you will ask for rep pts the way you did. bros support you?

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 09:40 PM
1. Sorry to say your thread have degrade to another of those blind accusations ones... it started off well but has now turn into another "nirvana mystery thread'...

I am not blindly accusing anyone, i cannot say for others in here. I stand by what i saw.

& Why Nirvana have so many mystery threads.

what is it that you wanted us to see??? this are 2 different messages...:confused:

Bro, pls read what i have already wrote for your answer.

Big Sexy
14-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Which sentence of mine suggested that i accused you of blindly accusing others???"

ALL i am suggesting is for this thread to revert back to it;s orginal purpose.... "Exposing those lousy OKT and those OKT who uses multiple account to write false FR on their girls

PM if you wish to discuss further... i have no wish to continue posting here....

OFF TOPIC....

I am not blindly accusing anyone, i cannot say for others in here. I stand by what i saw.
& Why Nirvana have so many mystery threads.

Bro, pls read what i have already wrote for your answer.

happycamper
14-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Ok having read all the post so far (IMHO) lets just say bro Stinger started out with an honourable intention to warn brothers here that there are some OKTs out there that uses multiple nicks to write FRs and sell their girls but some how we have gotten to the point of accusing "who is aka who". Maybe SamEdAce is really Nirvana or which other brother is which bro but that should not be the point. It is not meaningful just to say they have multiple nicks cos it is not necessarily a bad thing.

We should NOT boycott OKTs just bacause they have multiple nicks but maybe boycott them cos they give BAD service or FALSE & MISLEADING FRs with multiple nicks or use the nicks to FLAME other OKTs.

True (as bro count dragula said) it is a marketing gimmick and it is a business of profits but there should still be some minimal degree of honour in doing business. The best business sense is solid service and bearing in mind the interests of customers. If an OKT takes care of his customers and give good recommendations, customers would naturally continue to support and even recommend to friends but if OKT time and again give shit service and don't care about customer's interest it WILL catch on to them. In business you want to RETAIN customers and build a loyal customer base not HIT & RUN.

Bro Stinger, the best contribution now would be not to continue to fight fire with fire by replying to other brother's disagreements but just compile a list OKTs that used multiple nicks to LIE to brothers here. If possible have some evidence to support that way newbies or even old bird brother here can MAKE THEIR OWN decision on who they want to patronize. We have to bear in mind even OKT like E777 (with bad reputation), may have his own supporters who are very happy with his service so no point asking these satisfied bros to boycott him cos it won't work on happy customers. Afterall it is their money if they are warned and they still want to jump it is up to them right?

Ok i think I have said enough.... brothers who disagree with me I respect your perception and WON'T rebutt any responses cos everyone is entitled to their own views.

End of the day we come to this site to get information and lobangs not to gather a stomach full of "anger (qi) " and go to bed right? :)

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Which sentence of mine suggested that i accused you of blindly accusing others???"

& which sentence of mine specifically say you accused me? I backing up my own statement, that's all.

ALL i am suggesting is for this thread to revert back to it;s orginal purpose.... "Exposing those lousy OKT and those OKT who uses multiple account to write false FR on their girls

PM if you wish to discuss further... i have no wish to continue posting here....

OFF TOPIC....

Just my two cents bro, but why should you decide what should or should not be said here?

Anyway the thread says and I quote: "Beware and BOYCOTT Multi Nicks OKT" Anyone guilty, should be listed then.

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 11:21 PM
patcheongsh

he use the word SUGGEST, open your eye big big and see la. i know BS for a long time already, the least you could do is to respect a fellow samster decision not to have flame war openingly and do it in PM like he suggested.

from what you post, I am also thinking that you are an OKT now.:rolleyes:

pls pm him

he responded and i replied. anyway, i did mention too (if you open eyes BIG BIG) that i am speaking for myself and nobody else. so regarding other people, its their own say.

isnt your post accusing me of being an OKT...a start of a flame war? sorry i have no girls to recommend.

anyway...oh please...you...which multiple nick am i talking to now...

I call it as it comes and do not support anyone in particular here.

Stinger
14-03-2006, 11:48 PM

2. i would suggest that we stop posting blind accusations in the thread...If anyone of you have solid prove that a OKT is using multi nick to post false FR or OKt with fuxkup attitude/services. Post it here and we will know what to do..

All these accusations is a waste of time and space!( e.g E777)

Yap bro and i'm pissed cause alls these idoitic OKTs are only cowards who use this lame tactic to divert the attention and change it to a FLAME WAR thread so that either it'll be closed or other Samsters/newbies will not read and they will continue their fuck-up gimmicks.

To Nirvana, SK, patcheongsk, SamEdAce. FUCK YOU AND MAY YOUR ROT IN HELL.:mad: :mad:

patcheongsh
14-03-2006, 11:52 PM
i think bro Stinger intention is good, but i can;t see patcheongsh point of view:rolleyes: also , as bro senior BS and rolf have say as long as the OKT provide a satisfactory service, who care a shit about who's who?

If you are a multiple ID of the same person, your point of view is already fixed.

patcheongsh instead of trying so hard to prove that Nirvana is samed or anyone else..... you should PROVE that he is a OKT who post FR on his own girls. if you can do that, your posting will have more power than you trying to post who is who which i think only you yourself enjoys it. Please spare us the unncessary reading.

I dodnt try hard to prove anything, people respond i reply. people quote me, i reply. i don't need "power" or "support" people with eyes & brains can read and decide themselves. again, i call it the way i saw it. if its unnecessary reading for you, you could have not read bro.

also the way you say things very lau lan, BS only suggest and you talk like you want to fight with him, why can't you accept suggestions.

i beg a differ to that. my replies to Bro BS was worded with "Bro", "Pls" "My two cents" all suggesting civility.

If those blatant i think you are OKT, KNNs, fuck you, fuck your mother...yes those are flame wars. I am not flaming, I am replying.

Bro, you are not "suggesting" that i don't have freedom of speech right? I have my point of view, am able to reply & bother to reply. You have the choice not to read or respond.

Or are you cultured to be as oppressive as the state you live in?

Stinger
14-03-2006, 11:54 PM
you are really just a kid, Stinger. only a kid like you will ask for rep pts the way you did. bros support you? okt who write their own super FRs is something nobody will like. why dont you go call more okt girls, write truthful FRs for bros to read so they can decide want to call or not. thats contribution.

grow up. can you do that? once you grow up, you will understand what the meaning of "support" is. its not just adding your fucking rep pts for you.

:D You wanna call me a kid, then i'm a kid loh. you wanna say I fucking useless, then i'm fucking useless loh. :D

Stinger
14-03-2006, 11:56 PM
castrol and Stinger

please stick to the topic of exposing lousy OKT and refrain from all this unnecessary words of war..

Well said bro. I fully agree with you on this.:cool:

Count Dragula
14-03-2006, 11:58 PM
Ok i think I have said enough.... brothers who disagree with me I respect your perception and WON'T rebutt any responses cos everyone is entitled to their own views.

End of the day we come to this site to get information and lobangs not to gather a stomach full of "anger (qi) " and go to bed right? :)

Friend,

Very well said, nobody wants or intends to support OKT that provides lousy customer services. Although this is cyber, we still need to look at this issue maturely and not to pretend to be ignornant of what's happening in the real world.

The argument here is on 2 main points.[/B]

[B]1) Is it ok for OKT to have Multiple nicks?
IMHO, YES, its ok and Why? Because they need this extra nicks to open up more clients/business for them. Sad but true, SBF has turned out to be another channel for okt to market their gals. If a known OKT A posted some stats of his new arrival, the chances of a hit (samsters enquiring) may not be high, however, an additional FR posted by his clone will create awareness by many people here. Hence, an increase in the chances of more business.

More business=more money...simple arithmetic....

IMHO again, the above act is totally acceptable if you are looking at the business sense of things here.

2) Using multiple Nicks to post FR

a) Genuine FR-probably they really QC the gals----Don't think that there will not be any complains here because, again, every FR is so subjective to individual's taste, preferences, liking, horniness etc and etc..........an OKT may be genuinely posting a FR but if a client see things differently upon trying her services, then how? Will he then be label as a Bad OKT and name posted BIG BIG in this thread??? or vice versa whereby a false FR was being verified by a customer here to be correct eventough its falstify?

b) False FR-OKT overstates the stats, ages, services etc? The purpose is to create more business/clients to enquire. At the end of the day, it will take one or two "genuine bros" to expose the "so-called" false FR. BUT a false FR will still be a "genuine" FR when the one or 2 "genuine" bros verified that they think is good and blah blah...

Verdict/Conclusion
Come on, we are all adults whom can read and judge and eventually decide.
A FR whether true or false is just a guideline. A genuine FR may not mean that the gal is good for you and vice versa. Its pure MARKETING!!!!!This applies to real life whereby you don't make decision base on heresay as well, eventough the source is reliable, you make your selection after careful screening from yourslef, likewise in this case...I hope...

The whole issue I notice is a waste of time and I am to say that this will be my last posting on this matter here. Of course, TCSS can lor...:p

Stinger
15-03-2006, 12:01 AM
Ok having read all the post so far (IMHO) lets just say bro Stinger started out with an honourable intention to warn brothers here that there are some OKTs out there that uses multiple nicks to write FRs and sell their girls ..................

End of the day we come to this site to get information and lobangs not to gather a stomach full of "anger (qi) " and go to bed right?

Bravo Bravo........*clap clap clap* This is by far the best post in this thread. I really salute you and will take your advise. I:cool: :D

stoneking
15-03-2006, 12:11 AM
To Nirvana, SK, patcheongsk, SamEdAce. FUCK YOU AND MAY YOUR ROT IN HELL.:mad: :mad:

SORRY

stoneking

Stinger
15-03-2006, 12:12 AM
he responded ..........

support anyone in particular here.

As thread-starter, i'm requesting you to bring your flame war elsewhere. :mad:

To all other bros, if he still insist on his wilful ways, we will all isolate and ignore him. ;)

patcheongsh
15-03-2006, 12:19 AM
patcheongsk FUCK YOU AND MAY YOUR ROT IN HELL

Bro Stinger, search my post ok, I am not an OKT. Think you owe me an apology.

I believe I hit a raw nerve on someone's taboo topic.
Anyway for those reading in silent, I have one nick and one email. I do not have many IDs to appear to "support" me and quite frankly i cannot be bothered to. See all the people who were biased and trying hard to slience me, you will realise that there is more than meets the eyes.

Be it which every OKTS and their multiple nicks. This place have many hidden agendas. In the end, you decide youself.

i hope the Boss DO NOT ever delete this thread.

For me, its bedtime.

Stinger
15-03-2006, 12:27 AM
1) Is it ok for OKT to have Multiple nicks?

2) Using multiple Nicks to post FR

Verdict/Conclusion

The whole issue I notice is a waste of time and I am to say that this will be my last posting on this matter here. Of course, TCSS can lor...

I don't agree with your point cause.

1) If a OKT can built a good reputation, reccomendation will flows in. In most cases, they creates multi nicks to write FR, re-enter SBF as OKT or for other F reason because their original nick is already notorious. Wouldn't a reputated OKT posting a genuine FR by him holds more ground?

2) There are many marketing ways and using multi nick can only make them short fast cash. They then change their nicks and start all over again to con Samsters. At the end of the day, bros here suffer cos their time, money, etc are con and they leave SBF cursing and swearing. :(

Stinger
15-03-2006, 12:36 AM
bro.. cool it, don;t use that word so openly, sam will zap.

They really pissed me off cause they are turning this to a flame war thread.:mad:

Bro Sam Leong, if possible and it's indeed offensive, do delete the F word post. My apology goes to you and you alone.:o

Stinger
15-03-2006, 12:38 AM
bro.. cool it, don;t use that word so openly, sam will zap.

They really pissed me off cause they are turning this to a flame war thread.:mad:

Bro Sam Leong, if possible and it's indeed offensive, do delete the F word post. My apology goes to you and you alone.:o

Banana Man
15-03-2006, 12:40 AM
I don't agree with your point cause.

1) If a OKT can built a good reputation, reccomendation will flows in. In most cases, they creates multi nicks to write FR, re-enter SBF as OKT or for other F reason because their original nick is already notorious. Wouldn't a reputated OKT posting a genuine FR by him holds more ground?

2) There are many marketing ways and using multi nick can only make them short fast cash. They then change their nicks and start all over again to con Samsters. At the end of the day, bros here suffer cos their time, money, etc are con and they leave SBF cursing and swearing. :(

for your 2), i think a few hit an run okt already kana zapped. jclno, ed-nienielover, unleash and a few more i cant remember their nick.

thaiboy, win, sk nick still here.

wait a minute, did we have a reputation system here in this forum? IF not satisfy with that okt, ZAP him . very simple? suspect his clone is writting false FR? zap him. isnt is so simple?

Add or zap, simple as ABC

Stinger
15-03-2006, 12:50 AM
SORRY

stoneking

I've recieve this PM from stoneking

Good to see your thread.
I believe you will be interest to meet me in person also. This friday i will be in singapore mayb i can buy you a drink.
And i can confirm nirvana is not samedace because ian work for me. this samedace is a trouble maker.

sk

Initially I just ignore it but later saw his "SORRY" and feels that he's doing it as a threat. Nirvana have always use "meeting in the real world, I bash you up" threat so..........

SK and/aka Nirvana, sorry to disappoint you but i'll not meet you cause my life is about cheonging and not fighting. If you want to call me a coward, then i'm a coward loh.:rolleyes:

Stinger
15-03-2006, 12:53 AM
Bro Stinger, search my post ok, I am not an OKT. Think you owe me an apology............

i hope the Boss DO NOT ever delete this thread.

For me, its bedtime.

I will not apologise to you cause you did indeed cause trouble in this thread. However, I have to praise you for finally posting a mature post.

Stinger
15-03-2006, 09:30 AM
Clones at work again. No, no clones. More like "multi-split-personality" :rolleyes:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1400477&postcount=6

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1400483&postcount=7

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=51277

Stinger
15-03-2006, 09:35 AM
So confirm nirvana is guilty!!

Let's dig out more FR written by the OKT.

Bro, Nirvana is holier-than-thou. How can he be guilty. :eek: :rolleyes:

Stinger
15-03-2006, 09:37 AM
war of words? but i'm really just having some fun with the kid...

oh oh... i dont like this, must be some kind of psychotic attack, show me your hands, advance to be recognized...

:D .................... :D

Castrol
15-03-2006, 09:46 AM
To Nirvana, SK, patcheongsk, SamEdAce. FUCK YOU AND MAY YOUR ROT IN HELL.:mad: :[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Stinger]
SK and/aka Nirvana, sorry to disappoint you but i'll not meet you cause my life is about cheonging and not fighting. If you want to call me a coward, then i'm a coward loh.:rolleyes:

ah Stinger, yes, you are behaving like a coward. you like to talk much, but you cant handle it.

Stinger
15-03-2006, 09:57 AM
ah Stinger, yes, you are behaving like a coward. you like to talk much, but you cant handle it.

You say i'm a coward, then i'm coward loh. You say i talk too much, then i talk too much loh. You say i can't handle it then i can't handle it loh.

Still don't get it?:rolleyes:

Ps: At least i'm not a clone. :rolleyes:

Castrol
15-03-2006, 10:27 AM
You say i'm a coward, then i'm coward loh. You say i talk too much, then i talk too much loh. You say i can't handle it then i can't handle it loh.

:

take it easy chum. :D

The_Unrepentant
15-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Bravo Bravo........*clap clap clap* This is by far the best post in this thread. I really salute you and will take your advise.

advise is a verb. advice is a noun. should be advice.:D

Stinger
15-03-2006, 10:56 AM
take it easy chum.

:D ..................:D

SamEdAce
15-03-2006, 12:48 PM

Oh yes, i must admit i am Nirvana, Ah Huat aka lan_dragonboat

goodfun
15-03-2006, 01:47 PM
hey gentleman,i just a samster who like to bonk,i have personally supported a few bros here,to be fair there are of cause cases of disappointment,who knows?New samster will only know through time,and i think life is fair,you provide good services here bros will know who is good or not,service no good,life still goes on rite,just that your bussiness could grow or last very much depend onto it,and rep power do play a small part in references of good services provided,not to side anybody.

Again i mention life is fair,you give good support and services to the bros here they will know,they will come back,my personal point of view is Stoneking,SK and Win those who remain they belive in providing not only good services in bussiness,but maybe eventually friends:D

I just a small time chongester,but i give my fair share of my piont of view over this period of time in SB,nobody is perfect,i no complain just that we pay for our fun,bros do bussiness if they dont borther about services this is his choices,and we will also make our choices sooo simple rite.

Still i like to gives my thanks to the bros who ever provided me with thier kang tao,you guys knows who,overall for bro Nirvana i think he goods,if not bring a few high pointers into the picture lor rite,no offence bros,my two cents worth cheers:D

15-03-2006, 02:07 PM
come on lah guys..this is a complete waste of bandwidth

personally this is wat i think - in the real business world also ppl pay for advertorials (ie. paid testamonials for ppl to say that their products or services is the best). so why can't okts have multiple nicks to promote their gals!? as far as i'm concerned, it's caveat emptor or buyer beware..

how many times have you gone to a restuarant/shop/car dealer that someone recommended or saw it's advertisement and found that it was not what you expected.. then how!? complain to case? write to ST forum page?

sometimes the best way to learn is thru trial and error, also dun take everything you see or read at face value..

stick with okts you have tried and trust. thats the best way.. if you see a +++ gong fr and decide that your little bro has to make the choice and you kena screwed by okt then fine.. post your experience but at least this would be based on 1st hand experience and not hearsay, assumptions or rumours.

and finally - samedace, you are damn weak.. first you flame nirvana then you say you are nirvana.. wassup with that!

goodfun
15-03-2006, 02:14 PM
Will a OKT do this? http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=34436
well i could say no,i have benifit from him too:p
for some goods bros we try to share goods girls around some places but beening misunderstood as a okt,but for some truth enough they do juicy FR and is along side okt,but hor i think that is not important,what important most is you are also a good customer and they provided great services well i think everybody happy rite,cheers:D

sadfa
15-03-2006, 02:24 PM
come on lah guys..this is a complete waste of bandwidth

personally this is wat i think - in the real business world also ppl pay for advertorials (ie. paid testamonials for ppl to say that their products or services is the best). so why can't okts have multiple nicks to promote their gals!? as far as i'm concerned, it's caveat emptor or buyer beware..

how many times have you gone to a restuarant/shop/car dealer that someone recommended or saw it's advertisement and found that it was not what you expected.. then how!? complain to case? write to ST forum page?

when u read a testimonial or paid advert, read the fine print. it says paid advert. ie believe at your own peril.

if u go 2 car dealer/restaurant becos your fren told u its good, fuck him upside down. if its becos the papers said its good, learn nt 2 trust them in furture.

SamEdAce
15-03-2006, 09:42 PM
Ed_nienielover, XANADU, japtinker, jclno

Those in the yahoo group, XANADU should be able to confirm this few nicks belong to the same guy.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1401901&posted=1#post1401901

lastest scam, jap fl? How Jap is the Jap?

YinYangClan
15-03-2006, 09:52 PM
i cant help but hav to agree wif u mates, tis OKTs charges exobitant prices , i tot tis forum is about gettin quality n relatively cheap chics, not a mkt place for all tis OKTs

patcheongsh
16-03-2006, 03:03 AM
look at the 3rd post.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51212

Firstly you drag nirvana into this and now you claim you are him. SO LAME.
Well, it should be Ian not lan.

Clone! Self-shoot, Self-direct, Self-acting

Ed_nienielover, XANADU, japtinker, jclno

Pot calling Kettle black. SamEdAce aka Nirvana. I saw you made the mistake, and by PMing me you admitted your doings. Condemn others? Take a look at yourself. The one with the most multiple IDs is YOU!

Please let the some light be shed on this issue....its as misleading as stupid OKTs posting advertisment FRs! :mad:

SamEdAce
16-03-2006, 05:10 PM
Clone! Self-shoot, Self-direct, Self-acting

Pot calling Kettle black. SamEdAce aka Nirvana. I saw you made the mistake, and by PMing me you admitted your doings. Condemn others? Take a look at yourself. The one with the most multiple IDs is YOU!

Please let the some light be shed on this issue....its as misleading as stupid OKTs posting advertisment FRs! :mad:

Please look at post 126 in this thread

Please let the some light be shed on this issue....its as misleading as stupid OKTs posting advertisment FRs

Stinger
16-03-2006, 07:23 PM
Please look at post 126 in this thread

Please let the some light be shed on this issue....its as misleading as stupid OKTs posting advertisment FRs

What kind of sh*t is this??? You are the most misleading clone. Well dog will never change it's habit of eating sh*t. You will do it again and again so you can NEVER EVER be trusted.

Ans since we are at this, why not you admit you are SK as well as post what other nicks you are using. Of course if you are man enough to do this. :mad:

Stinger
16-03-2006, 07:28 PM
and finally - samedace, you are damn weak.. first you flame nirvana then you say you are nirvana.. wassup with that!

That he (sorry shd be it) is a stupid f**k whom enjoys flaming/f**king itself......:eek: :D

And "It" states in his signature that "it dislike itself" (Dislike dishornest OKT)

SamEdAce
17-03-2006, 03:30 AM
Ans since we are at this, why not you admit you are SK as well as post what other nicks you are using. Of course if you are man enough to do this. :mad:

Yes, i am sk :( Please support me and my FL

SamEdAce
17-03-2006, 02:26 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=51350&page=2
Look at post number 19
Looks: 8/10 ( Pretty little thing)
Body: 8/10 ( Sexy....wild)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 ( yes..u heard it..BBBJ!)
FJ: 9/10 ( those CFM eyes and moans..realistic)

Thanks to bro Japtinker for the kai siao man.. shes a gem..and not to be missed... 200 is a lot..but for such service..where to find? not to mention..shes chio!!

And also post number 25

Looks: 7.5/10 She's chio , Jap looking but i had to verify
body: 8.5/10 Damn sexy, nice boobs
BBBJ: 8/10 soft and slow
FJ: 8/10 GF feeling

Can the sharp eye judge?? multi nick or? :rolleyes:

Japtinker
17-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Can the sharp eye judge?? multi nick or? :rolleyes:

some replies that come to mind
1. The obvious: your say has no power already.
2. The can't-be-bothered: blahblah..woofwoof...whatever

But I prefer this. You can, in fact, let's request for the IPs to be checked and see if they are the same?

I have no business or past hatred with you. You just come along and start bad mouthing me because of some other personal agendas. We can shake hands make friends but I doubt you would be interested.

derrick1fl
17-03-2006, 03:42 PM
As a regular Fl cheongster who have tried various OKT. i would like to post my 2 cents worth.......(you can go through my past posting to verify that).

first and foremost. This is not a beware and boycott multi nicks OKT thread. It is just another OKT FLAMING thread. isn;t it obvious that the OKTs are trying to kill each others?

i have done a search on SamEdAce(NO FR till date) , SK (no FR) nirvana(1 fr) , and patcheongsh (NO FR till date) and even the thread starter Stinger (1Fr to date). GUESS what They HAVE NO or only MAX 1 FR reports!

the last thing we need is for someone who dont cheong to tell us cheongster which OKT is good and which one is bad, YOU PEOPLE DONT CHEONG, SO HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH OKT IS GOOD.

CONCLUSION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, STINGER, SAMEDACE, NIRVANA , SK and APTCHEONGSH YOU HAVE NO CHEONGING EXPERIENCE BEFORE..AND ARE OKTs.... BRING YOUR OKT WAR TO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE US CHEONGSTER ALONE. OK

nirvana
17-03-2006, 04:23 PM
[i have done a search on SamEdAce(NO FR till date) , SK (no FR) nirvana(1 fr) , and patcheongsh (NO FR till date) and even the thread starter Stinger (1Fr to date). GUESS what They HAVE NO or only MAX 1 FR reports!
CONCLUSION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, STINGER, SAMEDACE, NIRVANA , SK and APTCHEONGSH YOU HAVE NO CHEONGING EXPERIENCE BEFORE..AND ARE OKTs.... BRING YOUR OKT WAR TO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND LEAVE US CHEONGSTER ALONE. OK

Are you sure i only have one FR?? :D
Can you guy check when is the last time i post a FR in the thread of stoneking ?? pls check it!! i beg you.

As for patcheongsh, he lagi best. You are right about he Talk so much in FL Dome but never have any FR. Really wish to see him appear in the TCSS outing at GL . Why wouldnt a normal guy turn up to meet more likewise samster? something wrong with him? Even Female samster turn up at that gathering. Mayb AH KUA wont. hahahahahahah ( and u r forever flaming sk, r u one of his rejected client? :D )

hahaha, make a search on this FL Dome on the thread that i had started, i gave out so many FL contact to so many samster here. (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=34436&page=42) So this make me a OKT?? hahahahah

And i like this thread, i am the second one to post here. hahahaha

We should be aware of OKT that use mulitple nick to post FR for his own gal.
pls tell me when is the last time i post any FR for any okt?

samedace, pls swear in yr family name that u r not TERENZ.

anything new against me??

^_^

muthuteo
17-03-2006, 04:49 PM
*walking ard aimlessly*

BANG BANG
BOOM
KEBABOOM

"Piang...simi dai ji simi dai ji"

*looks ard*

"WAH...OKT WAR!"

*zhao*

nirvana
17-03-2006, 05:01 PM
i can tell u...Mr Fornicator and Mr auvoir are 2 different ppl..cos Bro forn is my fren and bro auv is one of my okts why dont steady admit all 3 are same person?.. why there was such a mix up in the thread let me tell u then...

as i know...some okts give special discounts for certain ppl...they get % off the fuck price...or even free fucks if they actually do some work. These ppl are REAL cheongsters...trying to get more value for their money.. Wow, free fuck.. how to? write false FR or?
I for one..cheong a lot.whenever i have money..i cheong...i choose the gal...not the okt..even if shes 150...or 200 or even 300...i dun care..if i want to enjoy..i cannot keep thinking of saving money...paying to fuck is already a waste of money..but im addicted..so who cares... if this gal is good..i go for it...if e777 sells it at 150 later afer i paid 200..so wat? just take it that i spent 50 more..just like when i go shopping for new shoes..i buy from metro..and then seiyu sells at 20% off...then how? these sorta things happen mah...its not that the okt or agents or runners charge high...its SOME OKTs purposely charge low. Earn a meagre 10 bucks maybe ..per bro..u tell me..is it worth making 100 bucks introducing 10 bros to bonk your fl...and one of them could be anti vice? but evidently..some OKTs do that..they UNDERCUT the market price of the gals..which is wat the consumer wants..but imagine..in the long run..these okts will find it hard to survive then...they jack up the price..like petrol lah.

market now... ACTUAL market...msians: 120 80-150 China: 120 60-150 angmoh: 150-200 100-200 kimchi: 150-200 jap:200 JAP??? 250 at least . But there are ppl that are earning less ...and is that good?

NO!..why do u think they can earn less? they compromise on quality and looks...the exception being that someone sells the same goods for a different price..but same theory...same product ..different shop..different price..or it could be an honest mistake... (doesnt occur often anyway) why not u mention they change the korean to jap and mark up $50?
The bro up there is right..bro e777 and bro auvoir or bro Sextrader or even SK..is doing their job..and the bros who write frs...AM sure they go for the gals..and AM sure that the gals are good as they write...BUT they sorta sensationlise a bit lah...they do not write a good fr after a fucked up expereince mah..its too stupid..the next guy goes..and his cover is blown.. when the gal doesnt turn out to be the way it is...ppl will sure come out and zap the fucker mah. is this why u r been zapped?
We should accept that this kinda stuff happens everywhere...like antivirus companies creating viruses ...and government giving us money just to take it away some other way...cumon..we just need to see the trend..

In my opinion..

Bro SK..is cheap..and sometimes good..but he's honest
Bro e777 is sometimes cheap but this fella is sneaky and underhanded
Bro Sextrader is new...cut him some slack
Bro Auvoir is 50/50..sometimes good..sometimes bad. Some of his gals are great..even better than most. but some..are best left unsaid

I'll skip the Thai okts...they never seem to have any problems..130 and 150..sometimes 200...they are a close bunch..lol cose they bring in their own gal, unlike the other, share among so mayb this is why they flame

the rest of the Okts..are either not involved ..or dun wanna get involved so i will not mention them..

We wanna fuck...not fight..this is a sex forum..not a flame forum..u see wat u like...fuck her..500 bucks..so wat..? if u can afford to pay..pay..so wat if someone else pays 400? its not like a toy..where the functions are the same..i can have a great fuck for 500 with the same gal..but becos of u paying 400...the gal is not happy on that day for some fucking reason( could be becos of the discount) and u get a SOP fuck..for me..i choose the former...not that im rich or anything...but wanna come out and play..play the price lah..or else...FL fucking is not for cheapos..let me say this, if there is 2 market for the same pussy, 150 n 200. and i will willing to paying 200, do u think, if i chose the 150 deal, go in to the room, tip the gal 50 first pay her the 150. will she be more happy????? or she is more happy i pay 200 as the agent mention.. and she never give a single cent extra?? :D logic???

my replied in red

aikoN79
17-03-2006, 05:23 PM
To : anyone, someone

guys ............. can we have peace ??? :o
sigh ...... you are hurting each other with all these flames ...
in the end, who's the one who got hurt the most ??? u know i know can le.

peace 2 all
aikoN79

nirvana
17-03-2006, 05:28 PM
Yes, i am sk :( Please support me and my FL

try something new

nirvana
17-03-2006, 05:32 PM
To : anyone, someone

guys ............. can we have peace ???
sigh ...... you are hurting each other with all these flames ...
in the end, who's the one who got hurt the most ??? u know i know can le.

peace 2 all
aikoN79

wat a singaporean wait for? mid year sale, year end sale. more sale more better. :D

wat a cheongster wait for? price war. :D

let the OKT kill themself. the cheaper the better.

^_^

meatlover
17-03-2006, 08:02 PM
... nirvana(1 fr) ...
You sure brudder nirvana only post 1 FR nia har. You got lau huey bark har!!! Ai mai gua sponsor you bark kia, next time open your bark jiu tua tua liap before you anyhow come here cry lau peh cry lau bu. :rolleyes:

bangkoktonight
17-03-2006, 08:26 PM
advise is a verb. advice is a noun. should be advice.:D

are you sammyboy using a different nick? :confused:

meatlover
17-03-2006, 09:01 PM
are you sammyboy using a different nick? :confused:
Basket, you guys also change channel liao har. :D

The_Unrepentant
18-03-2006, 12:13 PM
are you sammyboy using a different nick?

yeah. how u know? I zapped myself few times using the sammyboyfor nick to camo and yet u still found out.u goot.:D