PDA

View Full Version : Kang Li at Serangoon Road

globetrotter
10-03-2006, 10:56 AM
I searched the forum to see if there have been any reports about a TN joint known as Kang Li at Serangoon Road, and although there are a couple of references to Kang Li, I do not think they refer to the same joint that I am about to write a FR on. However, if I am wrong please forgive me since I am after all a newbie...kekekeke.

The joint's name is Kang Li and it is located at 1074A Serangoon Road, next to the Bendemmer Primary School. Almost directly opposite is a condo known as Regent Court. If you are not deliberately looking for the place, chances are that you will miss it. For those who are driving, it is on Serangoon Road (right hand side) in the direction of Upper Serangoon Road, before the Macpherson junction. There is Beng Wan Road, which is about 50 metres after the joint (on your right), where there is public parking.

Joint is located on 2nd floor in a very non-descript row of shophouses. As you walk up the stairs you will hear the ubiquitous chime that announces your arrival at almost all 2nd floor TN joints throughout. The entrance does little justice to what you will find inside. The joint is pleasantly decorated, not like your typical TN joint with a small table doubling up as a reception and a row of cubicles. When you enter, there is a small living room type set-up, with sofa, coffee-table, TV and all. The cubicles (I think there are about 4 to 6) are located next to this small living room set-up. A bit more about the set-up before I move on to the WLs. I was told this is a relatively new joint, so the furnishings are relatively new. The cubicles are slightly bigger than those you find in other TNs. The bathroom and toilet are located at the other end of the joint and are clean and adequately stocked with the basic necessities.

Moving on to the WLs. The nice part about this joint is the small living room set-up. All the WLs who are available sit themselves either on the sofa or lounge around. You will be able to see all who are available. When I visited the place, I was assigned a relatively young girl (I think mid 20's), but I also saw 4 to 5 other WLs, a couple also in their mid or late 20's, the rest MILF types. The point, however, is that all, IMHO, have that CFM face and dressing.

The girl that was assigned to me was Xiang Xiang (xiang as in fragrance). Age about mid-20's, shoulder length hair, medium height, slim built, in-between a size 4 and a size 6 (English dress size standard). One look at her and I had no doubt that she is a WL and I would be able to satisfy my lust during the session.

Surprisingly, her TN skills are above average. She knows how to apply strength and knows where to press and rub. Downside was that the massage lasted no more than 25 minutes. She tried her best to persuade me to try her mo-sha, but I was reluctant, partly because the bathroom was lcoated at the other side of the joint and I had to walk past the living room area to get to the bathroom. She assured me her mo-sha is different from others, and after I had my session I have no doubt that if I had taken her up on her offer, it would have been enjoyable. Perhaps I will take up the mo-sha offer next time round.

After her 25 minute massage, she popped the golden question. She offered full course at $100, exclusive of massage ($28). I accepted her offer and she went out to get a CD. When she returned, she stripped herself down to her birthday suit. She then climbed on top of the small massage bed and we started frenching, caressing, digging, sucking and whatever else one can accomplish in that narrow expanse of cotton and foam. She has a slim lithe body, boobs not big, probably B minus but proportionate to her size. Good kisser and allows sucking of tits and fingering. While I was enjoying her wares, she was stroking my member and when it was erect, she put on the CD and gave me a nice but short BJ. FJ commenced with her on top, then switched to missionary. I finished her off with her standing and arching her back towards me and me thrusting from behind.

Overall, a pleasant outing, at least for me.

Summary info:

Joint name: Kang Li Reflexology (or something like that)
Address: 1074A Serangoon Road (go search streetdirectory.com for exact location)
Girl's name: Xiang Xiang
Face: 6
Height: probably 1.6m or so
Weight: not sure, but she is slim, definitely not a BE
Tits: probably B minus, proportionate to her size and height
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: not sure, not offered
BJ: Yes, capped, give her only a 5 but should be at least a 7 if she can suck longer
FJ: 7, allows multiple positions
Damage: $100 + $28
Operating hours: 11 am to 1.00 am
Telephone: I do not have number of joint, but I have Xiang Xiang number - anyone wants, please PM me.

Needless to say, my ratings are my own. Others may have their own ratings. Try at your own risk.

Cheers :)

JJBK
10-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Thanks for the infor.

randallt74
10-03-2006, 11:53 AM
Bro, can pm me her contract?

TheHappyMondays
10-03-2006, 12:09 PM
Bruther glodetrotter, nice to see you here again! Still got go Odeneia? :)

10-03-2006, 01:38 PM
did not go for FJ with xiang Xiang, the tanned 27 yo lass from Dahlian.
She speaks very good Jap, fyi and can easily pass as one, if not for her tanned skin. Tried her in Dec '05.

There was also the infamous San San (from JC area) and Yu Yi.

Avoided the place after the AV raid in the afternoon at 4+ pm.
Xiang Xiang was at the backlane just before the overhead bridge on her mobile talking to someone about the AV van parked just outside the joint.
About the same time Xiang xiangs starts her work then.

Neither gave a BBBJ

globetrotter
10-03-2006, 01:51 PM
Bruther glodetrotter, nice to see you here again! Still got go Odeneia? :)

Odeania? Closed down liao lah :(

zhu star
10-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Odeania? Closed down liao lah :(
This joint was mentioned in another thread call 'San san'. San2 refer to a PDMMA that provides superb services. The next time you goes there please enquires if she still works there.

firstflyer
10-03-2006, 05:21 PM
went there around 1 pm in the afternoon todae...
entered the shop expected to see some nice gals...
but only saw one plump gal and an 30 plus gal who came over to bring me to a room...
name : Mickey
Attitude: 7/10 (she kept looking at her watch like as if my time up liao..... but still quite frenly abit haha)
massage : 6/10 (so,so nia veri sop no strength...)
face: 5/10......
hj: 5/10 (she veri rough with yr didi i dun like quite painful after she does it for awhile... then she touch area around ass with alot of force... usually got feeling but so hard till no feeling..)
bj: 4/10 (only felt her hand on my dick cannot even feel her mouth :( )
fj : 6/10 (quite accomadating with the positions but quite low morale le my didi... after the hj and bj....... but she show cfm face and nice sounds hahax)
RTF: dun think so but wanna see got wat other gals there sniff

mataman
10-03-2006, 08:11 PM
I searched the forum to see if there have been any reports about a TN joint known as Kang Li at Serangoon Road, and although there are a couple of references to Kang Li, I do not think they refer to the same joint that I am about to write a FR on. However, if I am wrong please forgive me since I am after all a newbie...kekekeke.

The joint's name is Kang Li and it is located at 1074A Serangoon Road, next to the Bendemmer Primary School. Almost directly opposite is a condo known as Regent Court. If you are not deliberately looking for the place, chances are that you will miss it. For those who are driving, it is on Serangoon Road (right hand side) in the direction of Upper Serangoon Road, before the Macpherson junction. There is Beng Wan Road, which is about 50 metres after the joint (on your right), where there is public parking.

Joint is located on 2nd floor in a very non-descript row of shophouses. As you walk up the stairs you will hear the ubiquitous chime that announces your arrival at almost all 2nd floor TN joints throughout. The entrance does little justice to what you will find inside. The joint is pleasantly decorated, not like your typical TN joint with a small table doubling up as a reception and a row of cubicles. When you enter, there is a small living room type set-up, with sofa, coffee-table, TV and all. The cubicles (I think there are about 4 to 6) are located next to this small living room set-up. A bit more about the set-up before I move on to the WLs. I was told this is a relatively new joint, so the furnishings are relatively new. The cubicles are slightly bigger than those you find in other TNs. The bathroom and toilet are located at the other end of the joint and are clean and adequately stocked with the basic necessities.

Moving on to the WLs. The nice part about this joint is the small living room set-up. All the WLs who are available sit themselves either on the sofa or lounge around. You will be able to see all who are available. When I visited the place, I was assigned a relatively young girl (I think mid 20's), but I also saw 4 to 5 other WLs, a couple also in their mid or late 20's, the rest MILF types. The point, however, is that all, IMHO, have that CFM face and dressing.

The girl that was assigned to me was Xiang Xiang (xiang as in fragrance). Age about mid-20's, shoulder length hair, medium height, slim built, in-between a size 4 and a size 6 (English dress size standard). One look at her and I had no doubt that she is a WL and I would be able to satisfy my lust during the session.

Surprisingly, her TN skills are above average. She knows how to apply strength and knows where to press and rub. Downside was that the massage lasted no more than 25 minutes. She tried her best to persuade me to try her mo-sha, but I was reluctant, partly because the bathroom was lcoated at the other side of the joint and I had to walk past the living room area to get to the bathroom. She assured me her mo-sha is different from others, and after I had my session I have no doubt that if I had taken her up on her offer, it would have been enjoyable. Perhaps I will take up the mo-sha offer next time round.

After her 25 minute massage, she popped the golden question. She offered full course at $100, exclusive of massage ($28). I accepted her offer and she went out to get a CD. When she returned, she stripped herself down to her birthday suit. She then climbed on top of the small massage bed and we started frenching, caressing, digging, sucking and whatever else one can accomplish in that narrow expanse of cotton and foam. She has a slim lithe body, boobs not big, probably B minus but proportionate to her size. Good kisser and allows sucking of tits and fingering. While I was enjoying her wares, she was stroking my member and when it was erect, she put on the CD and gave me a nice but short BJ. FJ commenced with her on top, then switched to missionary. I finished her off with her standing and arching her back towards me and me thrusting from behind.

Overall, a pleasant outing, at least for me.

Summary info:

Joint name: Kang Li Reflexology (or something like that)
Address: 1074A Serangoon Road (go search streetdirectory.com for exact location)
Girl's name: Xiang Xiang
Face: 6
Height: probably 1.6m or so
Weight: not sure, but she is slim, definitely not a BE
Tits: probably B minus, proportionate to her size and height
Frenching: Yes
BBBJ: not sure, not offered
BJ: Yes, capped, give her only a 5 but should be at least a 7 if she can suck longer
FJ: 7, allows multiple positions
Damage: $100 + $28
Operating hours: 11 am to 1.00 am
Telephone: I do not have number of joint, but I have Xiang Xiang number - anyone wants, please PM me.

Needless to say, my ratings are my own. Others may have their own ratings. Try at your own risk.

Cheers :)

Bro, it's a pity you didn't try her mosha. Indeed, I didn't regret it. :D

Her massage is not so bad. Got enough strength for me. Went there on Sunday and spent more than 1 hour there, mosha, plus massage and special. Good thing about the whole thing is she didn't want to rush, say no other client around so if want can go to the other cubicles to fuck also.

Best thing about the whole episode is to see her cum on top of me. Damn turn on man. Definitely RTF.

supersas
16-05-2006, 08:30 PM
do anyone know where sansan working nw.which tuina?can pm me.thks

FallenAngel
17-06-2006, 07:52 AM
At the same location, the shop's name has been changed to 夜来香推拿. Its on the newspaper.

FallenAngel
17-06-2006, 05:28 PM
I just realised i may have caused some misunderstanding, sincerely apologise for those who is looking for sansan which the query of her is posted by bro supersas. I didn't mean to say she is still at the same location as i do not know as well. As i was looking around searching for info on the few tui na places i found on the newspaper, found his thread and just thought of updating the info i got from newspaper, the 'At the same place' is probably better been left out. I do hope those looking for sansan do find her there or somewhere else. Cheers.