View Full Version : mirc gal

oxmox
07-03-2006, 09:51 PM
hi recently got to know this fl from irc

160/65
23f chi local
150 ex rm 2 hr no CIM no anal
UNVERIFIED.
will share with first few reputable bros who pm me.

again, UNVERIFIED. so take a risk.

release to first 5, then again if there is positive response.

thx

Acidburn
09-03-2006, 10:49 AM
65kg???!!!! :eek: That is quite heavy for her weight....kekeke :D

natsuki
09-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Sorry but she's my friend,can u stop doing this.At least ask for her permission.

That's a basic respect.

Eternity_Gal
09-03-2006, 10:54 AM
Is there any chance this FL be
Natsuki posting (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1391823#post1391823)?

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 11:07 AM
65kg???!!!! :eek: That is quite heavy for her weight....kekeke :D

Yeah... short and stocky... pass... any broz brave enuf to try and provide FR??

luffingqueen
14-03-2006, 02:49 PM

160/65
23f chi local
UNVERIFIED.

thx

release to first 5?? haha thnk you very MUCH... i reali receive 5 unknown caller.......... but all been reject... aniway oxmox... i doubt u are busy to try ... most likely u are the one i reject to deal with...

luffingqueen
14-03-2006, 02:51 PM

160/65
23f chi local
UNVERIFIED.

thx
release to first 5?? haha THANK YOU VERY MUCH oxmox.. i reali receive 5 unknown callers... but all being rejected... and hmmm u said u are busy to verifi me? i guess most likely u must be someone who is being rejected by me for deal

aniceguy
14-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Hi Bro

What is her number, can share?

Thanks

Castrol
14-03-2006, 04:21 PM
release to first 5?? haha THANK YOU VERY MUCH oxmox.. i reali receive 5 unknown callers... but all being rejected... and hmmm u said u are busy to verifi me? i guess most likely u must be someone who is being rejected by me for deal

what the hell is happening here? :confused:

bangbangben
14-03-2006, 07:00 PM
another "Zi Dao Zi Yen?"

to those who dont understand... a solo roleplay?

tongkat.ali
15-03-2006, 02:25 AM
hi all brothers, i have lost touch with mirc already, which server shall i connect to for local people huh?

kamsiah!

urger
15-03-2006, 02:34 AM
This is getting interesting.:cool:

Threadstarter, her friend and then the mentioned girl. hmmmm....

luffingqueen
15-03-2006, 03:54 AM
another "Zi Dao Zi Yen?"

to those who dont understand... a solo roleplay?

for what i need to zi dao zi yen... i dint knw abt this till my friend told me abt that thread... then i just waited for 5callers then i speak up... ani problem with tat?

if i really need to be paid through sbf i will hv posted it myself... no need to be like tis...

twpkevin
15-03-2006, 07:46 AM
Skool holiday...smell a rat...muz be some dumbass who wanna sabo around

luffingqueen
15-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Skool holiday...smell a rat...muz be some dumbass who wanna sabo around

haha u tink too much le la... the thread started b4 sch holiz leh

KLKOOL
15-03-2006, 11:28 PM
for what i need to zi dao zi yen... i dint knw abt this till my friend told me abt that thread... then i just waited for 5callers then i speak up... ani problem with tat?

if i really need to be paid through sbf i will hv posted it myself... no need to be like tis...

So the threadstarter was passing out your contact to bros without ur consent? Peace sis ...:cool:

luffingqueen
16-03-2006, 12:24 AM
So the threadstarter was passing out your contact to bros without ur consent? Peace sis ...:cool:

obviously rite?

natsuki
16-03-2006, 04:44 AM
Got zapped here in this thread,wonder who did that... Anyway,take care and have a nice day to all.Thread owner,did u zapped me?? No good lah you if u really zapped me... Aiyoh... Spread number number still want to zapped me...
Sad case.Byebye.

Cheers~!~

keke~!~

I'm only asking hor...bu yao sheng qi okay?? Thanks.

tongkat.ali
16-03-2006, 09:25 AM
wow, 160cm and 65kg? that's really a huge one.....

is $150 considered too expensive?

luffingqueen
17-03-2006, 03:23 AM
wow, 160cm and 65kg? that's really a huge one.....

is $150 considered too expensive?

yalo really huge....

bonkudear
17-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Got zapped here in this thread,wonder who did that... Anyway,take care and have a nice day to all.Thread owner,did u zapped me?? No good lah you if u really zapped me... Aiyoh... Spread number number still want to zapped me...
Sad case.Byebye.
Cheers~!~
keke~!~
I'm only asking hor...bu yao sheng qi okay?? Thanks.
bro, if u noticed, threadstarter has no rep power. so even if he did zap u, u also won't feel it.
cheers!

duke
17-03-2006, 10:07 AM
bro, if u noticed, threadstarter has no rep power. so even if he did zap u, u also won't feel it.
cheers!

Err..... I think u should call natsuki sis.....:D

tongkat.ali
17-03-2006, 10:20 AM
natsuki is gal meh?

jimmyccc
17-03-2006, 11:27 AM
this thread is getting more and more funny......

bonkudear
17-03-2006, 11:42 AM
bro duke, read your comments and did a search on natsuki's previous posts....realised my mistake now....my apologies to natsuki for addressing her as bro....:p
cheers!!

natsuki
17-03-2006, 11:45 AM
bro duke, read your comments and did a search on natsuki's previous posts....realised my mistake now....my apologies to natsuki for addressing her as bro....:p
cheers!!

It's okay lah... My dad also say i speak like a guy sometimes... LoL... Take care and have a nice day.

Cheers~!~:p

natsuki
17-03-2006, 11:47 AM
natsuki is gal meh?

Well,what makes u think that i'm a guy?:p

Castrol
17-03-2006, 11:48 AM

or darling... :D

natsuki
17-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Arh!! I got zapped again!! Saying 'Thia is zi dao zi yan show ah?' Wah.. Y u zapped me for nth?? The girl they mention is my friend.The thread starter is a spammer.If i want to spam my own number,i would have done it in my thread and not this thread.Please think before u zap people.Why do u all zap without reasoning?The one who zapped me thinking that i m the person who 'zi do zi yan' hor,meet me and my friend out lor.Ridiculars sia now a days guys.

ANYWAY,TAKE VERY GOOD CARE AND HAVE A DAMN GREAT DAY AHEAD!:)

msnuzsurfer
17-03-2006, 12:14 PM

Ok, I am not sure what the deal is here....do you want customers or not? btw no offence but you're a bit of a heavyweight if the threadstarter is right about your stats, so unless there are a lot of bros who like heavyweights, I think you ought to lower your price quite a bit or you won't have any callers to reject! Just a word of advice sister. If you are not advertising then the threadstarter shouldn't have started the thread. However I wonder how he got your number and specific information without you advertising it in the first place. Deal or stop writing in the forum lady!

msnuzsurfer
17-03-2006, 12:20 PM
Arh!! I got zapped again!! Saying 'Thia is zi dao zi yan show ah?' Wah.. Y u zapped me for nth?? The girl they mention is my friend.The thread starter is a spammer.If i want to spam my own number,i would have done it in my thread and not this thread.Please think before u zap people.Why do u all zap without reasoning?The one who zapped me thinking that i m the person who 'zi do zi yan' hor,meet me and my friend out lor.Ridiculars sia now a days guys.

ANYWAY,TAKE VERY GOOD CARE AND HAVE A DAMN GREAT DAY AHEAD!:)

Dude, don't get involved. Anyway everyone suspects this lady put herself out for sale so then she's fair game-that's the way it works. If she didn't then my and all the other bros' apologies and this thread shouldn't have started. If she doesn't want to get anymore of this the best advice you can give her is to change her hp no and move on. As for you what did you expect? If she's advertising out there then you cannot help her. Do yourself a favour bro, just drop it get some good f#$ks and write some great FRs for the bros! Have a good day and don't sweat it....:D

natsuki
17-03-2006, 01:48 PM
Dude, don't get involved. Anyway everyone suspects this lady put herself out for sale so then she's fair game-that's the way it works. If she didn't then my and all the other bros' apologies and this thread shouldn't have started. If she doesn't want to get anymore of this the best advice you can give her is to change her hp no and move on. As for you what did you expect? If she's advertising out there then you cannot help her. Do yourself a favour bro, just drop it get some good f#$ks and write some great FRs for the bros! Have a good day and don't sweat it....:D

Well, I'm a girl okay!! U call me dude?! Okay never mind,this girl that the thread starter started with is a good friend of mine. I told her about this thread i saw here then she join this forum.And then,i was saying if u all don't believe that we were innocent,please jolly well meet us.The thread starter dont even dare to speak up a word.What type of man is this?He gave out numbers,my friend ignore the callers and here comes all this flaming.Happily zapping me for speaking up... What type of attitude is this?:confused:

Take care and have a nice day.

luffingqueen
17-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Ok, I am not sure what the deal is here....do you want customers or not? btw no offence but you're a bit of a heavyweight if the threadstarter is right about your stats, so unless there are a lot of bros who like heavyweights, I think you ought to lower your price quite a bit or you won't have any callers to reject! Just a word of advice sister. If you are not advertising then the threadstarter shouldn't have started the thread. However I wonder how he got your number and specific information without you advertising it in the first place. Deal or stop writing in the forum lady!

NO OFFENDENCE but do u hv the problem reading through the posts or u are just too lazy to do tat? MAYBE I HV NOT MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ABT IT...

I DIN DO A SHOW ON MYSELF TO SPREAD MY OWN NUMBER....
I DUN INTEND TO GET PAID TO FUG IN SBF

luffingqueen
17-03-2006, 02:29 PM
Well, I'm a girl okay!! U call me dude?! Okay never mind,this girl that the thread starter started with is a good friend of mine. I told her about this thread i saw here then she join this forum.And then,i was saying if u all don't believe that we were innocent,please jolly well meet us.The thread starter dont even dare to speak up a word.What type of man is this?He gave out numbers,my friend ignore the callers and here comes all this flaming.Happily zapping me for speaking up... What type of attitude is this?:confused:

Gal, relax horny man cant read... so they wun understand ok... lolx (guys juz kidding)

Well i do agree jolly well meet us, just drop me a pm if u guys wanna to...

msnuzsurfer
17-03-2006, 03:44 PM
Relax ladies, no need for insults....apologies for not getting your gender right MS Natsuki (I'm always horny but that's not the reason why I didn't pick up on your gender; I can read too for if I couldn't then I wouldn't be able to write let alone so eloquently too:cool: ). And as for MS luffingqueen, you really haven't explained how your stats and hp number came to be in circulation.....
I am sure nobody is going to meet you ladies as I am sure they question your motives for asking them to do so.....what sort of ambush would you have set up to get back at them for this little spat. I think even if you offer to put out for the bros you wouldn't get takers for one reason or another...
luffingqueen....are you really 65kg?
Cheers

tongkat.ali
17-03-2006, 04:26 PM
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Well,what makes u think that i'm a guy?[/COLOR

er...well, coz most of the members here are the horny type guy lar....hehe

usually female who posted here are FL. I'm still quite new here, just my observation.

But then, as a girl, why would you end up in this forums? And why are you so angry about your points?

I'm just curious, what is the purpose of asking us to meet you 2? 2 on 1?? :confused: I'm a nice guy who do not involve sex trade, if you 2 just want to meet for a drink (sorry I do not take alcohol and coffee), i am also fine lar, just treat it as making 2 new friends :D I dun mind to be a middleman between you gals and the horny types here....hehe

opps...middleman means, to verify their identity with the brothers here. Nothing "special" okay?

luffingqueen
18-03-2006, 05:07 AM
haha well why my number going ard?? hmm good qn i did tot of being paid for fug... but after all i dun dare to serve a stranger... the most so far onli abt 3... so as i said maybe the one spamming is someone i reject... and futhermore i abit dumb lar haha duno how to serve bigger size man or smaller toolz gentlment lol

and YES i am really 65kg... or maybe more!

and for another one hor saying being middleman... u are already a MIDDLE man.... unless u are side sided... oopzzzzz lolz and hor ... u dun take coffee then u drink tea lo... if not ME?? haha *coffee Tea or me?** just kidding.. and y gals cant be in sbf? y cant gals who onli chat like me be here? aiyo .. OPENMINDED LEH~~~

ETC" WHAT IS THE MOST FUNI JOKE IN THE WORLD" ~~~ YELLOW JOKEs agree?

kiddin.... i am str8 forward hope no offendence ok..

natsuki
18-03-2006, 05:23 AM
Want to zap me ah? Leave down a name lo. Ming ren bu zuo an shi.

Cheers~!~ And yeah...got zapped here again lei... Y always this thread huh... Hmmm...:p

natsuki
18-03-2006, 05:31 AM
er...well, coz most of the members here are the horny type guy lar....hehe

usually female who posted here are FL. I'm still quite new here, just my observation.

But then, as a girl, why would you end up in this forums? And why are you so angry about your points?

I'm just curious, what is the purpose of asking us to meet you 2? 2 on 1?? :confused: I'm a nice guy who do not involve sex trade, if you 2 just want to meet for a drink (sorry I do not take alcohol and coffee), i am also fine lar, just treat it as making 2 new friends :D I dun mind to be a middleman between you gals and the horny types here....hehe

opps...middleman means, to verify their identity with the brothers here. Nothing "special" okay?

Whaha... We don't take alcohol too... Erm... Hot choco? Or maybe Mango tango? LoL... Anyway,did i speak in a rude way?Y i got zapped again sia... Poor me... By the way,for your infor,i'm a fl.Thats y i m here.Posting about myself.U can see my thread too...

For the person who zapped me!! Dare to zap,don't dare owe up.Come on,be a man!!!!

Cheers~!~

Have a nice day!!

natsuki
18-03-2006, 05:36 AM
Relax ladies, no need for insults....apologies for not getting your gender right MS Natsuki (I'm always horny but that's not the reason why I didn't pick up on your gender; I can read too for if I couldn't then I wouldn't be able to write let alone so eloquently too:cool: ). And as for MS luffingqueen, you really haven't explained how your stats and hp number came to be in circulation.....
I am sure nobody is going to meet you ladies as I am sure they question your motives for asking them to do so.....what sort of ambush would you have set up to get back at them for this little spat. I think even if you offer to put out for the bros you wouldn't get takers for one reason or another...
luffingqueen....are you really 65kg?
Cheers

Cannot go coffee meh? What motive sia... You think more then us sia... We cannot afford to pay dutch?Or u think we will drag the guys to the toilet and rape them? OMG!!!

Have and niceeeeeeeeee day ahead of you!!!!

tongkat.ali
18-03-2006, 11:30 AM
oh now then I know what's going on.

We got 2 FL here....okay, interesting fact.

I do not mind to meet you 2 for a friend friend coffee session lar, if the rest of the brothers want me to verify them. I do not mind to have more friends :)

luffingqueen
18-03-2006, 12:14 PM
oh now then I know what's going on.

We got 2 FL here....okay, interesting fact.

I do not mind to meet you 2 for a friend friend coffee session lar, if the rest of the brothers want me to verify them. I do not mind to have more friends :)

now u say OK le ar? hmmm then i must consider again haha just kidding!

KLKOOL
18-03-2006, 12:29 PM

U talk a lot hor... if you feel they are not worth it for whatever reason, then dun book lorr... why must ask for discount one??? Dun think u qualify to advice the sisters here... This is a forum for sharing, they are entitled to post what they wish, just as you are.

KLKOOL
18-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Dear sis Luffingqueen and Natsuki... Sometimes, there are sabo case one, dun read too much into it... as for ppl zapping, u know lah, lots of ppl like to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and dun dare to show themselves. Will up you two when I get recharged. Peace sisz...

tongkat.ali
18-03-2006, 03:09 PM
now u say OK le ar? hmmm then i must consider again haha just kidding!

okay lar, dun say I dun friend you, give you +1 :)

natsuki
18-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Dear sis Luffingqueen and Natsuki... Sometimes, there are sabo case one, dun read too much into it... as for ppl zapping, u know lah, lots of ppl like to hide behind the anonymity of the internet and dun dare to show themselves. Will up you two when I get recharged. Peace sisz...

K lah k lah... :p

Take care and have a nice day.:)

luffingqueen
19-03-2006, 01:36 AM
okay lar, dun say I dun friend you, give you +1 :)

wow so good ar... thnk you wor.. wanna a kiss for return ar? haha

luffingqueen
19-03-2006, 01:39 AM
we knw abt it .... totally understandable.. sometime these ppl just wanna kill times through these acts... well for me i just wanna go along with it.. if not he will feel such a failure... i am just helping out !! haha juz kidding pardon me for being so/too crappy at times :D

natsuki
19-03-2006, 03:15 AM
we knw abt it .... totally understandable.. sometime these ppl just wanna kill times through these acts... well for me i just wanna go along with it.. if not he will feel such a failure... i am just helping out !! haha juz kidding pardon me for being so/too crappy at times :D

Hey darling... Why u always log out before me... Sad...

Anyway,i love your crappiness!!!

Cheers~!~

keke~!~

tongkat.ali
20-03-2006, 12:25 AM
wow so good ar... thnk you wor.. wanna a kiss for return ar? haha

wah....like that can also get a kiss? haha...no lar, I'm sincerely interested to know you 2 as friends, nothing "extra". :)

also gave natsuki +1 too.

BTW luffingqueen, did you try to give me +1 too? it's a grey card u know? coz you must hit 15 then your point is green card.

luffingqueen
20-03-2006, 08:25 AM
wah....like that can also get a kiss? haha...no lar, I'm sincerely interested to know you 2 as friends, nothing "extra". :)

also gave natsuki +1 too.

BTW luffingqueen, did you try to give me +1 too? it's a grey card u know? coz you must hit 15 then your point is green card.

hey not all gals are dumb, i dint even try to up anione.... haha u THink too much le

tongkat.ali
20-03-2006, 09:01 AM
i got a grey card in this thread, so I do not know who is the person, perhaps it's a newbie trying to "zap" me haha......

so how? still wanna meet up? Just for a drink :) Although I do not take coffee and alcohol.

natsuki
20-03-2006, 06:40 PM
i got a grey card in this thread, so I do not know who is the person, perhaps it's a newbie trying to "zap" me haha......

so how? still wanna meet up? Just for a drink :) Although I do not take coffee and alcohol.

I got a grey card too... U r meeting my darling?? Can i fellow? :p