PDA

View Full Version : Pussy worth so much??

paymaster
10-02-2015, 01:21 AM
Seriously guys, WTF is this? 500 per hr? 800 per hr? 1500 per hr? Seriously??? Ive traveled so many countries, tried massages, KTVs, pick up joints and the best pussy experience I've had is one that you don't pay.

Find a lady, meet her talk to her, touch her, kiss her, get her to like you, after that the sex is the best ever. If you all have so much money to throw away, give it to me and i will teach you.

Havehunk
10-02-2015, 01:25 AM
Agee!
Pricing totally out! Not worth it!

anthony21
10-02-2015, 01:48 AM
cause "support local talent" mah, kena influence by...

well you know which party

coolmon
10-02-2015, 02:11 AM
There must be buyer and seller to have a market.

If the price is agreeable to both parties, I see no problem with that.

Just like price for BMW and Proton, why so much different. Both are cars.

HeadOn
10-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Local always ask for higher pay than FT when comes to job application . We local always complain FT comes to here and suppress wages as FT are willing to accept lower wages . But from employers view, if this job can be done by a cheaper wage, why should they pay for a higher wage one ? And if there isn't any hiring quota we local would have lost our jobs liao. So naturally local will also ask for much higher price in sex industry . But luckily , as an employer ( customer) we are not restricted to hiring local as there is no quota. If FT can do the job cheaper , why do u need to hire a local ? There is not a need to support local too . It's better to supprt our wallet

subidowa
10-02-2015, 06:55 AM
I think I won't even pay to fuck someone who doesn't even wanna fuck me in the first place.
I think it is more about satisfying ur urge and ego. EGO is one thing that u can feel u got it but u can't buy it. That is why TS said the best pussy is one that he didn't pay. It is not the money issue. It is the feeling of being wanted and offer free. Satisfy both ur ego and urge.

Thus, I only engage in clubbing where I go hunt and chat with the ladies. Seducing them and making them want me. If manage to up them, lol it is even more satisfying than paying for sex. First, good for my wallet second, satisfy my ego. Not that I totally dun pay, I did buy them drinks, dinner and gifts. Of course not so expensive like 500/hr or so. However, I also didn't expect to get fuck too.. It just happened willingly naturally. Best is I get to choose who I aim in the clubs. I tell u paying for sex is boring. In clubs, I can aim lawyers, doctors, nurses, professionals and even Korean and Japanese. So much more fun.

chemical
10-02-2015, 07:02 AM
fyi,

think of local much more clean??? no so... when pussy is on working!!! haha...

Hanxinco88
10-02-2015, 07:40 AM
I think I won't even pay to fuck someone who doesn't even wanna fuck me in the first place.
I think it is more about satisfying ur urge and ego. EGO is one thing that u can feel u got it but u can't buy it. That is why TS said the best pussy is one that he didn't pay. It is not the money issue. It is the feeling of being wanted and offer free. Satisfy both ur ego and urge.
I tell u paying for sex is boring. In clubs, I can aim lawyers, doctors, nurses, professionals and even Korean and Japanese. So much more fun.

agree provided I have the time but sadly, I have no time so LL have to choose the easy and less time consuming ways by paying.

so envious for you guys man...have time to sian XMM....

HeadOn
10-02-2015, 08:03 AM

Thus, I only engage in clubbing where I go hunt and chat with the ladies. Seducing them and making them want me. If manage to up them, lol it is even more satisfying than paying for sex. First, good for my wallet second, satisfy my ego. Not that I totally dun pay, I did buy them drinks, dinner and gifts. Of course not so expensive like 500/hr or so. However, I also didn't expect to get fuck too.. It just happened willingly naturally. Best is I get to choose who I aim in the clubs. I tell u paying for sex is boring. In clubs, I can aim lawyers, doctors, nurses, professionals and even Korean and Japanese. So much more fun.

Agree. But not all have the looks n time to go club to hook ons. Hence they just pay for it, esp if you are already married

kingdom8
10-02-2015, 09:26 AM
100% agree, i am old man and no looks. The only way to up local syt is use $$$ only...so sad....:-(

Hornycptkenny
10-02-2015, 09:53 AM
Seriously guys, WTF is this? 500 per hr? 800 per hr? 1500 per hr? Seriously??? Ive traveled so many countries, tried massages, KTVs, pick up joints and the best pussy experience I've had is one that you don't pay.

Find a lady, meet her talk to her, touch her, kiss her, get her to like you, after that the sex is the best ever. If you all have so much money to throw away, give it to me and i will teach you.

Cannot afford then suck thumb. Go for prcs or geylang
Just like cant afford car then take mrt bus. Else bicycle.
This is singapore

paymaster
10-02-2015, 10:51 AM
Ah bro Kingdom8,Hanxinco88, don't give yourself excuses ah. I am in my 30s have a lot of white hair, overweight, travel every month for work and busy as well. Still i get my fair number of pussies. And i am not a saint and i do pay sometimes as well when i go to ktvs, massage places or pick up joints. But i choose, negotiate and pay whats worth.

But being said that, my gf is younger then me by over ten years, my FB is younger then me by over 6 years. They are petit, slim, fair skin, holding proper jobs. My Ex gf last year was a 20 year old ex MGS girl. The only money i spent is dating money. i don't give them 500 or 1500 after after we fuck or after they give me a CIM blowjob. And i said blowjob because 2 of them are still a virgin. so how much is that worth??

paymaster
10-02-2015, 11:00 AM
well said Bro Subidowa.

i rather spend 2000 dollars in a nice restaurant with great food and good company then paying that to fuck a pussy. Not that i don't like pussy. I like them very much and i like them young, wet and odourless. And i can get them almost daily with no money or with some money but not at this stated amount i am seeing in this forum.

We should hunt together sometime bro subidowa.
Cheers

turtle_no15
10-02-2015, 11:39 AM
to me is spend within my budget so 200 - 300 at times got spare cash then ok.

but normally 300 and above would be no go for me. but there would be other rich big brother here that has the cash to spend on those girls.

but some time like 250 you could get a very sweet pretty local girl. 500 does not confirm that girl is surely pretty and good.

HeadOn
10-02-2015, 11:48 AM
to me is spend within my budget so 200 - 300 at times got spare cash then ok.

but normally 300 and above would be no go for me. but there would be other rich big brother here that has the cash to spend on those girls.

but some time like 250 you could get a very sweet pretty local girl. 500 does not confirm that girl is surely pretty and good.

Well I guess everyone has a limit set when they go for one. Doesn't mean a richer bro will go for higher price gal than a poorer bro . It's all about one's willingness to pay for such svc. At the end of the day, no matter how much we pay we must feel happy

boomz
10-02-2015, 12:13 PM
What's the big deal with people wanting to pay. I pay because I like the uncomplicated nature of it. I have a gf, a fb, and girls I can call for dates and booty calls but I like to pay for sex also because sometimes that's all you want. Maybe I just want to bang a minah later but I don't want to date one or exchange numbers and shit like that so I just pay. Or I want to fuck some ditzy young ah lian without the frills and I do that. after the deed is done my life is the same as it was before, no complications. if I want to pick up girls in clubs, I can try with a variable success rate for a ons, but no guarantees. Most of the time it leads to going out first, getting dinner and drinks, and adds complication to my current relationship. What's the point when all you're out for is just a fuck.

subidowa
11-02-2015, 06:57 AM
Ah bro Kingdom8,Hanxinco88, don't give yourself excuses ah. I am in my 30s have a lot of white hair, overweight, travel every month for work and busy as well. Still i get my fair number of pussies. And i am not a saint and i do pay sometimes as well when i go to ktvs, massage places or pick up joints. But i choose, negotiate and pay whats worth.

But being said that, my gf is younger then me by over ten years, my FB is younger then me by over 6 years. They are petit, slim, fair skin, holding proper jobs. My Ex gf last year was a 20 year old ex MGS girl. The only money i spent is dating money. i don't give them 500 or 1500 after after we fuck or after they give me a CIM blowjob. And i said blowjob because 2 of them are still a virgin. so how much is that worth??

Wa bro paymaster I think we are very similar. I think I have found my zhi ying le. From ur posting I can tell u can quite rich and comfortable with ur life but not not extremely rich like MR NG, MR KHOO etc . U are not handsome but u are still alrite. That is exactly what u need to succeed. Comfortable rich and confident. With that u can hunt anyone in club anywhere no matter what. This is what I wanna share with the bros here. Not many believe me and some even call me names. Lol, I didn't bother cause in real life we know how well we are and what we can do.

I have a couple of FBS as well and the younger the better cause I too like it easily wet and sticky sweet odourless. HAHAH..
I hunt for them myself and include banker, doctor, stewardess, model and school girls. The only money I spend is dating money same like u. The service I get is excellent the whole night. How much is the ROI lol....
This is think we are too similar haha... No need go HFJ or bluewave etc haha.

Im looking forward to hunt together with u.... Text me when u are free. Let's arrange a meet up to hunt be it clubbing or what. Actually I have two other pple in mind to join us. One is the self declare very rich fellow who dunno what to do in life. The other is the self declare very handsome but very busy in studying no time to invest in relationship fellow.

Together we can see what style most suit to get girls easiest and best ROI. haha. We are quite similar as in comfortable and confident. The others are rich (handsome or not I dunno) and handsome (rich or not I dunno). It will be very interesting.

The topic of study will make my level of understanding up to another stage haha. If one happens to be rich and handsome but didn't get girls. It will be an interesting study to how can it happen too. Girls are very interesting subject for studying.

etsys
11-02-2015, 09:12 AM
fyi,

think of local much more clean??? no so... when pussy is on working!!! haha...

it is the novelty factor ..

then again, i once was flirting with an english speaking girl in a nearby country, and my learned friend asked me what's special with her .. I said she speaks good english .. my friend asked me if I plan to fxxk her or have an intellectual discourse

different tastes :)

babe90
12-02-2015, 03:44 PM
pussy made from authentic gold :p

Hanxinco88
12-02-2015, 04:03 PM

Haha....not excuses man....I rather have no string attached den gfs and Fbs.
Not say I dont want, but no time and the risk of getting caught will be much more costly than the amount spent on FL. The risk of divorce, embarassment...thats why I do envy you.....I dont know how you juggle your life but to me family cannot be destroyed just because I want to have a few cheap thrills and felt love by a younger girl....

bengeo
12-02-2015, 04:20 PM
Nothing is free...paid sex is hassle free. Not complication, don't need to waste time. If u go hunting, u need to invest time to bro them, if kena rejected, ego bruise. Furthermore people like us already past prime, where syt interested unless pocket full of cash.

HeadOn
12-02-2015, 04:30 PM
Nothing is free...paid sex is hassle free. Not complication, don't need to waste time. If u go hunting, u need to invest time to bro them, if kena rejected, ego bruise. Furthermore people like us already past prime, where syt interested unless pocket full of cash.

Totally agree w u. U are not trying to woo the gal as gf so no need waste time on club to hunt with the risk of not getting any n have to pay silly money for liquor. Just straight to the point . Pay n get it done . Use time for other things

tambi8
12-02-2015, 04:44 PM
Time = money cannot buy back

dizzyg
12-02-2015, 11:52 PM
300 bux could get you a decent gorgeous babe some years back especially with True Enjoyment... those regulars should know

melonmilk
13-02-2015, 12:51 AM
no matter how expensive it is, it's still sex without love!

Datukali
13-02-2015, 01:14 AM
Akamai! As quoted in SBF by one particular Samster: " The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sometimes, sex for free is more expensive than sex for $$$". Well said, Bro.
"

snowboi817
13-02-2015, 01:32 AM
Akamai! As quoted in SBF by one particular Samster: " The difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sometimes, sex for free is more expensive than sex for $$$". Well said, Bro.
"

Totally agreed with that statement.
Kinda obvious some one failed his maths or his opportunity costs is damn low.

etsys
13-02-2015, 03:14 AM
"

And another wise man told me, that he don't pay for sex, he pay for the girl to leave after sex :D

bengeo
13-02-2015, 10:14 AM
no matter how expensive it is, it's still sex without love!

Xiao ah! Who wants love...boss is right FL is for us to fcuk not luv

Stone_anarchy
13-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Why spend hours in pubs hunting when we can get the FL girls with an SMS?

angelle
14-02-2015, 02:33 AM
I think because some of the local FLs don't really need to have "regular" customers. They one time good deal 1.5k they happy since 1 hour they are that much richer already (of course minus away agent fee etc). If everyone put off by the price and no one want to fuck her, then so be it, maybe she go outside stable job. Why would she wanna price herself down for something that is also like side income? PRC and Thai are different. They come here is to faster earn then go back. This means have to have constant flow of customers, means have to price down already. This is my own analysis la.

leo_ng77
14-02-2015, 03:08 PM
There must be buyer and seller to have a market.

If the price is agreeable to both parties, I see no problem with that.

Just like price for BMW and Proton, why so much different. Both are cars.

I agree with bro. As long as both agree with the price, i dunn see the problem. There is no need to argue or complain.

Moreover the gals are using their bodies to earn $$$. How would you feel to have someone poking your ass?

xiaokan
14-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Totally agree with u bro. Let's hang out together.

Stomp
15-02-2015, 09:25 AM
The local girls think they are treasures here and their pussies are golden. So they take this opportunity to make use of this. The younger, less mileage, slimmer and prettier ones will eat u alive like a vulture. Thinking they are high value assets.

babe90
15-02-2015, 09:27 AM
pussies made from pure gold. :D

subidowa
15-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Actually I think many misunderstand what the TS is trying to say.

No he is not complaining about the price of prostituting. He is comfortable rich, if he wants, he can get it no issue to him. What he is saying is he can get better rates outside SG. Sg guys are ignorant of the market outside. He just wants to help the bros here to wake up and dun be chop as carrots.

As for the rest who says prostituting is less hassle and straight forward I think TS totally understand that. However, due to his ego is very big, he already surpass the stage of finding a girl just to satisfy his urge. What he is trying to say is he wants his urge and EGO to be satisfied too. If he wants girl, he can just pay. Why he wants to go hunting and go after girls for free??? The main problem is not due to he wants it free. It is the kick and excitement of going after girls that do not prostitute themselves and no knowing if he is able to fuck them or not.

I think he is quite the same mentality as me. We go clubbing to hunt for other pple gfs, wives, japan and Korean professionals working in sg (not working ladies), rich and pretty woman (like doctors and lawyers but single due to no guys dare to approach). We would like to seduce them and fuck them. This kind of fuck is definitely free and more enjoying.

Firstly, they are rich themselves, paying them will make them feel degraded. Secondly, they too dun want hassles, I think they will agree to be discrete fbs and no strings attached cause they have a fantastic personal life. In this case, I think they might even pay us to go away haha. Thirdly, if u dun go hunt or club. How in the world would u get close up with a doctor, lawyer, nurse and stewardess etc if u are working in IT industry for example. Unless u are sick need to see doctor often or get into trouble with the law etc. Lastly, how do u get to fuck other pple gfs or wives if you dun seduce them. If u pay them upfront I think u will get beaten up straight away.

A lot of bros here just give excuses like just pay save time and no hassles etc. I understand them cause not everyone is like TS who is in a higher level. TS has no concern about money to him is the quality.
TO TS: Quality fuck meaning getting it for free due to his own efforts and girls that are higher status who do not prostitute themselves
TO TS: Normal and easy fuck is just to pay lo.
Can clearly see that TS is an absolute player with class.

Just a reminder to those bros who go for prostituting, image u are paying for sex outside leaving ur wives at home. TS go and sian ur wives and f her for free. Now is who feels much better???? Bros dun want hassle go pay for sex, however, the wife willing give TS to satisfy his urge and ego.

I DUNNO BUT WHAT IS WHAT NOW???? JUST my TOTS...

bengeo
15-02-2015, 10:16 AM
TS can't bear to pay $500 or $800 for a local pussy. He visit cheaper massage and KTV and had his fun there apparently cost him much less. His main contention he can have free fcuk or advocate there is opportunity for free fcuk if u care to spend time hunting. So think no need to write a thesis to analyse his ' persona'

subidowa
15-02-2015, 10:54 AM
TS can't bear to pay $500 or $800 for a local pussy. He visit cheaper massage and KTV and had his fun there apparently cost him much less. His main contention he can have free fcuk or advocate there is opportunity for free fcuk if u care to spend time hunting. So think no need to write a thesis to analyse his ' persona'

I think u didn't read his posting earlier. He can spend thousands on a nice dinner to hook up but not necessary get fuck than go for paid arrangement. U have to reach his standard or his spending power to understand his kind of thoughts. I stated many times for him already, to him free fuck is not because it is the money issue. That is never the issue for him I think, it is the thrill of getting or not getting.

Just to highlight one thing, if TS can't even afford $500 or $800 how can he even have the confident to go after all these gals. Hunting and dating require money too and his targets are not restricted to one nia. U have to multiply his spendings but the number of targets. To have confidence such as TS, he must have the money and looks department should be average or above.

Also to correct u bro, sometimes spending time to hunt alone is not enough. U can spend lots of time but doesn't guarantee u to succeed. There are many pple with a lot of time like beggars, school boys and school drop outs etc. To successfully go after several gals at the same time, I think they need to have either the looks or the money. Sadly, I think none of them can do it like TS.

TS also has said he is extremely busy, thus I think he achieved all these within a short time frame too. I am very keen to meet such pple and learn from him. He is almost the perfect candidate for my study.

Hanxinco88
15-02-2015, 12:14 PM
Actually I think many misunderstand what the TS is trying to say.

Just a reminder to those bros who go for prostituting, image u are paying for sex outside leaving ur wives at home. TS go and sian ur wives and f her for free. Now is who feels much better???? Bros dun want hassle go pay for sex, however, the wife willing give TS to satisfy his urge and ego.

I DUNNO BUT WHAT IS WHAT NOW???? JUST my TOTS...

We see both sides of the coins. we could be also paying to have sex with someone else gf, wifes etc? could be yours or TS wives too?

Datukali
15-02-2015, 01:09 PM
I agree with bro. As long as both agree with the price, i dunn see the problem. There is no need to argue or complain.

Moreover the gals are using their bodies to earn $$$. How would you feel to have someone poking your ass?

Alamak! Seriously you guys! We can argue till the cows come home and nobody the wiser! To each his own la! But plse, don't take the moral high ground. Whether you pay for 'loveless' sex (by the way, I do) or go pussy-hunting cos you labour under this delusion dat you are a Casanova & girls just wanna have a piece of you, the choice is all yours la! Aiiyoo!,

HeadOn
15-02-2015, 01:16 PM
There is a saying . We guys work so hard to earn money just because of gals

1) have money to pay for fl
2) have money to hunt for gals
3) have money to woo a gal b ur gf
4) have money to marry ur gf to be ur wife
5) have money to have a nice wedding
6) have money to buy house n setup family w ur wife

So if this world do not have gal, we guys no need to work so hard to fulfill the above right ? Or we aren't Interesred in any of the above , we guys won't need to work so hard right ?

So moral of the story is gal is the root of the problem . But we guys just love these problem too. So can't complaint . Which ever way we get the gals in the end , it still revolve around money

subidowa
15-02-2015, 01:34 PM
We see both sides of the coins. we could be also paying to have sex with someone else gf, wifes etc? could be yours or TS wives too?

U just say the main thing. Paying.... if u get it easily by paying, the woman is straight away downgrade to being bought then convert to be a prostitute. U can't say u seduce other pple gfs or wives. Gfs and wives are supposed to be like faithful or etc, cannot give in to temptation and definitely not selling themselves. U can only say u pay for it. I dunno if it makes sense to anyone. If u are not too detailed kind of person the ending is the same, u fuck other pple woman but if u going into details, its same same but feeling different. I also dunno how to express better liao haha....

Wives and gfs who sold themselves are considered prostitutes
Wives and gfs who eat outside but not selling are bitches
Both do not consider to be good wives or gfs liao. But I think guys like bitches more ehhhh I also dunno how to express liao.

Actually the ending is still the same, just a fuck but one pay (can't claim anything) one dun pay spend time (might not get it but no need spend too much time and many projects on going at the same time).

Eh bro dun overreact I just giving the wives and gfs as example nia. U dun take it too personal. Maybe u buy outside too much liao

hijav
15-02-2015, 04:49 PM
IMO, to each his own. If TS claims that he is a capable player then so be it. End of the day, whether he is a real player or just boosting his ego, nobody knows unless you know him personally! This is a classic case of his view against our views.

bengeo
15-02-2015, 05:17 PM
Someone who can let you fcuk after several hours of flirting in all likelihood will fcuk with any other guys whom she fancy. Not much different from social escort except she doesnt get paid.

subidowa
15-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Someone who can let you fcuk after several hours of flirting in all likelihood will fcuk with any other guys whom she fancy. Not much different from social escort except she doesnt get paid.

Wrong wrong wrong, the very main difference is she gets to choose who she wants to be close with. Social escort can't. That is the difference between selling and giving. When u are a social escort, it is known that once u take the money, u ought to deliver the sex. If u are not, u can still take the money like expensive presents, expensive dinner or concert but refuse to give anything at all.

Eh I do agree that someone who let u fuck after several hours of flirting will fuck with other guys she fancy. Cause this whole world is like that. I'm not perfect, there will be many many others better. I can't stop her from choosing or stop pple from competing. This is the hard truth, it is a dog eat dog world, the fittest survive. At least, she is choosing the better ones, no like any tom dick or harry with money can just go in.

bengeo
15-02-2015, 06:51 PM
Whether she take money or not, her pussy services many other dicks. So long she is available to any guys who care to ' beo' her for sex she is not much different from escort, FL

paymaster
16-02-2015, 01:32 PM
Wow, been busy with CNY preps so only have time to log on today.

Guys, understand that this forum is here for you to share quality pussies for you to sink your dick in. Some offer services which you have to pay. Some offer community advise for others who like to explore other options.

We have urges like a type of hunger that you have to satisfy. Im understand that. Just that we have different styles, different likes and does things differently to satisfy our hunger.

Im sharing with you now, you can read or just don't read, its up to you, these pussies her are just a commodity. Yes they are human beings, somebodies daughter and mother all the crap. but once they are here, they are just a commodity. I buy commodities before too but i don't do as much anymore. Because i don't see the value in it, because it doesn't satisfy me that much and i find a lot of their attitude sucks.

Guys, money is not easy to make. I see some guys thought it could be something more and give so much to a commodity that eventually consumes him. I fail to see why local pussies have the value of the prices they are asking. Thats how i feel and thats my opinion and i based my opinion from my experiences from my travels around the world meeting different women, chiong spots and parties from different countries for the pass 8 years.

Guys, the world other then Singapore is very big and beautiful place. So my advise is keep your own money in your bank, take care of your family who matters first, and treat a commodity as what it is.

Have a prosperous new year guys.

archy
16-02-2015, 02:03 PM
Wow, been busy with CNY preps so only have time to log on today.

Guys, understand that this forum is here for you to share quality pussies for you to sink your dick in. Some offer services which you have to pay. Some offer community advise for others who like to explore other options.

We have urges like a type of hunger that you have to satisfy. Im understand that. Just that we have different styles, different likes and does things differently to satisfy our hunger.

Im sharing with you now, you can read or just don't read, its up to you, these pussies her are just a commodity. Yes they are human beings, somebodies daughter and mother all the crap. but once they are here, they are just a commodity. I buy commodities before too but i don't do as much anymore. Because i don't see the value in it, because it doesn't satisfy me that much and i find a lot of their attitude sucks.

Guys, money is not easy to make. I see some guys thought it could be something more and give so much to a commodity that eventually consumes him. I fail to see why local pussies have the value of the prices they are asking. Thats how i feel and thats my opinion and i based my opinion from my experiences from my travels around the world meeting different women, chiong spots and parties from different countries for the pass 8 years.

Guys, the world other then Singapore is very big and beautiful place. So my advise is keep your own money in your bank, take care of your family who matters first, and treat a commodity as what it is.

Have a prosperous new year guys.

Bro i like what you've said. Family over pussy anytime of the day. Huat ah!

HeadOn
16-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Indeed ! Paid no matter how much should be the lowest priority in lifestyle . Bettter to spend on better n more impt things. Only when u have spare cash aft u spend on its needed n worthwhile n save enuff then go paid sex

subidowa
17-02-2015, 07:05 AM
Yeah we like trying to educate the crowd here to dun go prostituting and HFJ..... LOL Three cheers to all the like minded bros

rey69
17-02-2015, 10:02 AM
[QUOTE=paymaster;12639153]Wow, been busy with CNY preps so only have time to log on today.

Women are commodities.
This phrase appears in HK movie "I sell love":)

rey69
17-02-2015, 10:11 AM
U just say the main thing. Paying.... if u get it easily by paying, the woman is straight away downgrade to being bought then convert to be a prostitute. U can't say u seduce other pple gfs or wives. Gfs and wives are supposed to be like faithful or etc, cannot give in to temptation and definitely not selling themselves. U can only say u pay for it. I dunno if it makes sense to anyone. If u are not too detailed kind of person the ending is the same, u fuck other pple woman but if u going into details, its same same but feeling different. I also dunno how to express better liao haha....

Wives and gfs who sold themselves are considered prostitutes
Wives and gfs who eat outside but not selling are bitches
Both do not consider to be good wives or gfs liao. But I think guys like bitches more ehhhh I also dunno how to express liao.

Actually the ending is still the same, just a fuck but one pay (can't claim anything) one dun pay spend time (might not get it but no need spend too much time and many projects on going at the same time).

Eh bro dun overreact I just giving the wives and gfs as example nia. U dun take it too personal. Maybe u buy outside too much liao

Fuck no pay is like don't pay employee for working OT?
Against MOM laws:p

HeadOn
17-02-2015, 10:22 AM
[QUOTE=paymaster;12639153]Wow, been busy with CNY preps so only have time to log on today.

Women are commodities.
This phrase appears in HK movie "I sell love":)

Bro generally I agree w wat u said but I have something to add on

1) true tat u dun c why local should price tis much . But tats the same as why company don't see why they should hire local n pay tat much If a pinoy prc or Indian is willing to take the job n work longer hrs than local .

2) true tat outside is big n also offer better for value . But one can't always just fly overseas just to get a bonk right ? Unless u r on bzi trip where everything is paid for , if not add up flight n accomodation even more expensive

All in all, one should know how to control our urge . We are not animals . We are human w brains . Be smart n bonk smart is the key

bengeo
17-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Use your hand. It is free. Anytime, anywhere, anyhow plus how you want the sound of the act, all can can one:)

rey69
17-02-2015, 11:24 AM
[QUOTE=rey69;12643518]

1) true tat u dun c why local should price tis much . But tats the same as why company don't see why they should hire local n pay tat much If a pinoy prc or Indian is willing to take the job n work longer hrs than local .

2) true tat outside is big n also offer better for value . But one can't always just fly overseas just to get a bonk right ? Unless u r on bzi trip where everything is paid for , if not add up flight n accomodation even more expensive

All in all, one should know how to control our urge . We are not animals . We are human w brains . Be smart n bonk smart is the key

This is what we all S'porean so against foreign talents in last GE.
Are they foreigners all so talented?
Come on, most are flops with qualifications & yrs of experience.
I don't think they fare better than us.
Some are cheap to spoil our sg50 market.
Y our local ministers pay astronomical sum to serve us S'poreans?!!
They also can get foreign talents at a fraction of their pay to work for us.

paymaster
17-02-2015, 02:18 PM
No I'm not a saint la. We spend when there is a need and when we want. My issue is why the hell local pussies demand such prices and i cannot understand the worth and value to it and cannot understand why would anyone want to put that type of monies for this. I had local girlfriends before. To be honest, most of them or too materialistic and attitude sucks. They do make great girlfriends and really good sex and blowjobs but noting long term.

Yeah we like trying to educate the crowd here to dun go prostituting and HFJ..... LOL Three cheers to all the like minded bros

paymaster
17-02-2015, 02:28 PM
Ah Bro Headon,

for 1500( which is the asking price for one hr one shot for some of the local commodity are asking), i can get you a 3 day Thailand or some part of china, Airfare with hotel included and meals and with a company of a model grade 21 year old uni under grad girl. Real Girl ya. Can do similar in Vietnam,Jarkata, Myanmar, Loas, Cambodia, some parts of china even.

[QUOTE=rey69;12643518]

HeadOn
17-02-2015, 02:38 PM
No I'm not a saint la. We spend when there is a need and when we want. My issue is why the hell local pussies demand such prices and i cannot understand the worth and value to it and cannot understand why would anyone want to put that type of monies for this. I had local girlfriends before. To be honest, most of them or too materialistic and attitude sucks. They do make great girlfriends and really good sex and blowjobs but noting long term.

Well just like I said in my post, local employee asked for more than what a foreigner will do on the same job . So local pussy also more expensive than other nationality pussy.

snowboi817
17-02-2015, 04:13 PM
Ah Bro Headon,

for 1500( which is the asking price for one hr one shot for some of the local commodity are asking), i can get you a 3 day Thailand or some part of china, Airfare with hotel included and meals and with a company of a model grade 21 year old uni under grad girl. Real Girl ya. Can do similar in Vietnam,Jarkata, Myanmar, Loas, Cambodia, some parts of china even.

[QUOTE=HeadOn;12643607]
Lol, no end to comparing. Can afford then book lor. Nobody forcing u also
May be u should compare the car prices in sg vs thai and china, viet
Can complain until tmr yet still people buying cars.

You must see where u live in, not happy then relocate yourself to thai or viet

HeadOn
17-02-2015, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=paymaster;12644880]Ah Bro Headon,

Ok I need to clarify I not marking Against the 1.5 k or 2 k one . I mean generally those 500 to 800 one .

But I totally agree w wat u said. Can afford n willing just go ahead lor, no one stopping you. Ultimately it's ur money n u should decide on how u spend it.

bengeo
17-02-2015, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=paymaster;12644880]Ah Bro Headon,

Maybe for 1500 in Nigeria or some African countries u can get them for a month

lorddrakez
17-02-2015, 09:24 PM
Use your hand. It is free. Anytime, anywhere, anyhow plus how you want the sound of the act, all can can one:)

This is best. FOC all the time.

*FiReWoRkS*
17-02-2015, 10:10 PM
People go for paid sex and "FOC" sex due to various reasons. There are no right or wrong nor superiority or inferiority complex as all reasons are subjective and not governed by a set of concurred guideline. I know how you feel TS because you are someone who can't fathom paying so much for a pussy which is why you are feeling this perplexity with regards to those who do.

I know of charming and rich friends who have decided to focus more on paid sex rather than FOC because they do not want to risk getting into problematic situations and thus implicate their marriage and kids. Do remember SG really is a very small place, the girl you had fun with last week after drinks might just turn up at your NS buddy's house warming lunch this afternoon with you bringing your wife and kids in tow...

And the reason why pussies and especially local SG pussies are commanding such a high price is due to the local ladies being subjected to the local living standards. You can't possibly expect them to bring their prices down or just somewhat a marginal premium over the other foreign ladies playing their trade here. Also taking into account the fact that most local ladies are not inclined to do this for long and would therefore have to make as much as possible during this working stint.

If the local ladies are really indeed worth their salt in terms of looks and services then by all means please go ahead and charge exorbitantly. Things will only look weird when there are too many illogical buyers who's willing to pay a premium for sub-par ladies which we all know are somewhat happening at the moment unfortunately...

altec7
17-02-2015, 10:46 PM
Well said bro.

However, the final 'argument' will always be willing buyer, willing seller.
That's the universal law of supply and demand.

Having said that, a little competition is always good.
If the price charged is a premium, so should the level of service.

FishTankGod
18-02-2015, 01:51 AM
First time looking up this thread (fl dome l) i feel like its a real pity for those bros who spent $$$ on here... haha i can't believe these girls/okt put their standard so high as i came across another website few months back theres a 19 year old local who only charge 350 for 2 shots. includes room and cd. also good gfe that made me go back to her almost twice a month :D:D:D

Icaross
18-02-2015, 04:25 AM
though i wouldn't spend a single cent on the FL here..but I guess we can't deny the fact that for every price..there is always a buyer..be it 1 cent or 1 million dollars..

subidowa
18-02-2015, 07:14 AM
In response to FiReWoRkS posting

1) I disagree to ur statement that TS can't pay. He is not happy with the pricing but he still do pay at times. In fact, I think what he is trying to emphasis is the looks, attitude and service outside for a fraction of the local cost only.

2) Secondly, I feel my rich and handsome friends majority of them never pay for sex at all. All the girls like pouring at them for them to choose. They just f whoever they like cause girls like hunting for them instead. Girls are also not stupid. They have an eye for a good future husband. To them is risk taking, maybe giving their bodies or treat the rich fellow better they will marry them or what. I think all guys know la, if the girl dun like u whatever u do also useless. If the girl likes u, whatever wrong u do they think it is right.
During clubbing, u can see clearly the hot girls are socialising with who... All the rich guys. If the guy is handsome too even more outstanding, he will be surrounded by willing girls. The girls are usually of high standard too.

3) I think rich and handsome guys are not afraid of troubles. Being rich and handsome the word playboy is already tagged on them. Why should they be afraid of, they have so much choices. Their wives should be afraid of losing them. Unless the guy is rich because of his wife then different. In addition, if u have fun with girls, it is bound to have problems later. I think rich pple kanna more no matter paid sex or free sex. Cause the girls will more likely create problems to ask for money or what.

4) I disagree with that local girls should be paying much more than overseas pple cause they are subjected to high living cost. Just say about China, there are many categories of living standard. I feel in Shanghai and Beijing, their living standard is even higher than SG. In addition, their girls are prettier, taller, more fair. If u want premium , they have first (tangwei etc), second, third class actress with acting degree from acting school or what. They have acted in drama before as side kick la. I think the third class actress also never ask for so much lo. In terms of attitude, our ladies do lack behind by far lo.
So no looks, no height, not fair, no standard (as in degree or fame) and attitude---- how to ask for high pay.

To correct things, once girls sold themselves, there is nothing as long term short term. It is for life, even after twenty yrs pple will remember. Guys like to haolian to his friends, imagine five yrs later, the girl becomes a lawyer but a guy tell us, hey I engage her service before she become a lawyer to help her pay school fees......Words spread then how.....

GIRLS BETTER DUN GO THE WRONG DIRECTION.

* I know many pple here might be OKT boss or HFJ boss thus I got zapped. However, these are just my own opinions. I believe we all have freedom of speech.

To clubbers, help to up my points to above zero so I can reply to u guys faster. Thanks

ranger0201
18-02-2015, 08:53 AM
Malay girls are way cheaper but much better on bed .. Willing try positions , fetishes .. All Svc also can do ..

HeadOn
18-02-2015, 08:56 AM
Actually a lot of depend on individual taste too. Some never like prc, Thai or other races . They just like local gals. So no choice gotta pay. True tat other races or national are cheaper but if one doesn't enjoy wats the point of paying even if it's cheap

babe90
18-02-2015, 08:58 AM
have to agree with bro HeadOn

ranger0201
18-02-2015, 11:16 AM
Actually a lot of depend on individual taste too. Some never like prc, Thai or other races . They just like local gals. So no choice gotta pay. True tat other races or national are cheaper but if one doesn't enjoy wats the point of paying even if it's cheap

Agreed fully with you bro !!

lovespice
18-02-2015, 03:44 PM

I am very interested to know how you know your gf and FB. I'm stuck with limited choices and need to expand them. Would appreciate some pointers from you. :D Can see that most probably you are a smooth talker to be able to get them

I sort of agree with you that paying for sex is the quick fix whereas hunting in the clubs is about enjoying that process. I too enjoy the process more. Maybe we can go hunting together someday with bro paymaster. :)

*FiReWoRkS*
18-02-2015, 04:12 PM

Hi bro. Trust things all are good for you. Its always good to share our views not a problem but i didnt imply that TS cant pay, i said the reason why he cant fathom other paying so much its because he cant bring himself to do it - paying an exorbitant sum for an over-priced pussy. Which means he would and is capabale of paying if it is not something too overboard like what he himself has been saying in some of his previous replies.

Maybe the rich and handsome friends we have are different, mine are more family oriented after having cheong the scene and maybe yours are single and/or do not really scared of putting his marriage and kids at risk. Well i guess there are just all kind of people out there?

I also didnt say the local ladies should command such a high price as what I said was the reason why it is happening partly is because of the fact that they are locals and are subjected to the high local living standards. I was merely disectting this fact and not conluding anything yah.

But what you said about the past being with you your whole life is very correct and precisely i guess thats the reason why these ladies have to charge such a high price. Else it all wldnt have been worth it aint it?

We are all adults and this is an open forum so i definitely support your freedom of speech. Healthy, engaging sharing and discussion of views will always help us mature mentally~

Will up you when my power permits.

Happy CNY!

Huat ar!

Hanxinco88
18-02-2015, 04:40 PM
seems like two school of thoughts after reading all the posts so far.

Hence, nobody's right or wrong, just that each of us have different lifestyle and preferences and our choices are subject to the constraint or freedom that we have got.

subidowa
18-02-2015, 05:06 PM
Still I dun agree our local girls go and be FL. Especially in this SMALL SMALL SMALL Singapore. Words spread faster than u thought. It is a scar for life. No amount of money can buy ur reputation back. U all know SINGAPORE is not a very forgiving country. Dun make silly mistake. In general, we are also not an open minded country like JAPAN where u can see porn star and wave to her....Some even idolise her. In Singapore it is totally different.

My advise to girls, if u need money borrow from banks, beg, cheat, lie, bluff or sell undies but definitely not sell urself.

I will never agree to because it is a lifetime thing thus u must charge more. I tell u even if u charge millions, the damage is far too big to recover. Dun be stupid.

Still I must say if u give willingly but not selling urself. Others can still say u bitch but due to the nature that u didn't sell urself out. U still can even tell them off like y u jealous u can't be as hot as me is it? Or yeah so what, I am merely playing with that guy, pity him give him a chance. Pple might still believe u are really pitying him. I'm sure ur partner won't mind cause where got virgin nowadays. Ur partner himself will not be saint too. But if u sell, it is kind of different liao.

bengeo
18-02-2015, 06:20 PM
You must be a little kid from the way u expressed your thought...anyway Gong Xi Fa Cai, "quickly grow up and tall" and face the real world:)

Sabu
18-02-2015, 10:18 PM
Malay girls are way cheaper but much better on bed .. Willing try positions , fetishes .. All Svc also can do ..

So true malay gals to me is still the best

izerkudie
20-02-2015, 12:40 PM
TS is making alot sense here. Its never about the money and ending, it would be more about the process :D

Everyone is qualified to pay and play, depending if you are willing to spend now or later. If you are fucking rich and not approachable, females will just move on to the next target, thats how it work:rolleyes:

paymaster
26-02-2015, 02:35 AM
Haha bro,

You must meet these girls. Either through dating apps, friends recommendation or clubs. Talking is your main weapon. You have to get them interested and open to you. Next you must break the touch barrier, light touch of her hands, fingers back, hair. No where too sleazy at first. If you can break through these 2 main barriers, you are in for home run, if you only have the first one, you are not gonna go anywhere, move on. Talk barrier is the hardest and the most important. Practice bro. Also, if you want gf/wife/virgin material, you are not gonna find her in a club. 99.8% of the time. :)

Prepare to lie well and always have backup to that lie. Never let them catch you lying. Prepare to invest time. If they ask to see you or you know they want to see you at 10pm and you have work tomorrow morning and today you are already very tired, you have to go. Do not expect a blowjob or anything close sexually for this "sacrifice". If your sincerity is convincing and touches her heart, you gonna get a lot more then just a blow later on.

End of the day, you need to observe her pattern. There skills needed are just a few basics but you need to match it to the situation and her pattern.

All the best bro

I am very interested to know how you know your gf and FB. I'm stuck with limited choices and need to expand them. Would appreciate some pointers from you. :D Can see that most probably you are a smooth talker to be able to get them

I sort of agree with you that paying for sex is the quick fix whereas hunting in the clubs is about enjoying that process. I too enjoy the process more. Maybe we can go hunting together someday with bro paymaster. :)

paymaster
26-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Well said Bro subidowa,

Your point no 4 is exactly how i feel about this whole thread. I do not see why local girls command such a value.

How are local girls compared to a much prettier, nicer attitude, better educated, fairer skin( and I'm taking about nice light brown pinkish tip nipples), beautiful pussy (light color no loose skin) foreign city girls. Bare in mind some cities are bigger and more costly than ours.

1) I disagree to ur statement that TS can't pay. He is not happy with the pricing but he still do pay at times. In fact, I think what he is trying to emphasis is the looks, attitude and service outside for a fraction of the local cost only.

2) Secondly, I feel my rich and handsome friends majority of them never pay for sex at all. All the girls like pouring at them for them to choose. They just f whoever they like cause girls like hunting for them instead. Girls are also not stupid. They have an eye for a good future husband. To them is risk taking, maybe giving their bodies or treat the rich fellow better they will marry them or what. I think all guys know la, if the girl dun like u whatever u do also useless. If the girl likes u, whatever wrong u do they think it is right.
During clubbing, u can see clearly the hot girls are socialising with who... All the rich guys. If the guy is handsome too even more outstanding, he will be surrounded by willing girls. The girls are usually of high standard too.

3) I think rich and handsome guys are not afraid of troubles. Being rich and handsome the word playboy is already tagged on them. Why should they be afraid of, they have so much choices. Their wives should be afraid of losing them. Unless the guy is rich because of his wife then different. In addition, if u have fun with girls, it is bound to have problems later. I think rich pple kanna more no matter paid sex or free sex. Cause the girls will more likely create problems to ask for money or what.

4) I disagree with that local girls should be paying much more than overseas pple cause they are subjected to high living cost. Just say about China, there are many categories of living standard. I feel in Shanghai and Beijing, their living standard is even higher than SG. In addition, their girls are prettier, taller, more fair. If u want premium , they have first (tangwei etc), second, third class actress with acting degree from acting school or what. They have acted in drama before as side kick la. I think the third class actress also never ask for so much lo. In terms of attitude, our ladies do lack behind by far lo.
So no looks, no height, not fair, no standard (as in degree or fame) and attitude---- how to ask for high pay.

To correct things, once girls sold themselves, there is nothing as long term short term. It is for life, even after twenty yrs pple will remember. Guys like to haolian to his friends, imagine five yrs later, the girl becomes a lawyer but a guy tell us, hey I engage her service before she become a lawyer to help her pay school fees......Words spread then how.....

GIRLS BETTER DUN GO THE WRONG DIRECTION.

* I know many pple here might be OKT boss or HFJ boss thus I got zapped. However, these are just my own opinions. I believe we all have freedom of speech.

To clubbers, help to up my points to above zero so I can reply to u guys faster. Thanks

subidowa
26-02-2015, 06:19 AM
Yeah bro fully agree.... HAHAH wa u are too power. I might need to learn more from u. haha...I have tried catching up with u over the CNY period but u were not around. Hopefully can arrange something next week fri or sat ok. I cant this week cause I need to clear back log from last CNY clubbing.... It is a hot girl from the club. I have another one standby too. Same as u I only use my san chun bu liao zhi she to talk them into giving. Not much money is involved. Always act busy and tired but willing to sacrifice and talk to them and meet them. ACt responsible etc..... World is one big show, after show ends. Get ready to flip prata.

Haha bro,

You must meet these girls. Either through dating apps, friends recommendation or clubs. Talking is your main weapon. You have to get them interested and open to you. Next you must break the touch barrier, light touch of her hands, fingers back, hair. No where too sleazy at first. If you can break through these 2 main barriers, you are in for home run, if you only have the first one, you are not gonna go anywhere, move on. Talk barrier is the hardest and the most important. Practice bro. Also, if you want gf/wife/virgin material, you are not gonna find her in a club. 99.8% of the time. :)

Prepare to lie well and always have backup to that lie. Never let them catch you lying. Prepare to invest time. If they ask to see you or you know they want to see you at 10pm and you have work tomorrow morning and today you are already very tired, you have to go. Do not expect a blowjob or anything close sexually for this "sacrifice". If your sincerity is convincing and touches her heart, you gonna get a lot more then just a blow later on.

End of the day, you need to observe her pattern. There skills needed are just a few basics but you need to match it to the situation and her pattern.

All the best bro

rey69
26-02-2015, 09:31 AM
This pussy shop is back to business.
Just like the meat store at hawker centre opens after cny:D

subidowa
27-02-2015, 06:28 AM
Who ever up me... Thanks ah....

subidowa
01-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Yo bro still didn't manage to club with u last week. Seems like both of us are too busy with our dates. This sat I can club. Hopefully u reserve that day to make it. hahaha I can't on wed and thurs.

lemonsour
01-03-2015, 08:54 PM
i guess there are truly better one out there also la. recently just spent abit on a membership on this upmarket stable. privacy and security and most importantly, their fl are really quite something la. for a bit more price whack a real hot local chick i dont see why not. so might as well. lol. after all. you only live once!

erm. anyone interested jus pm me directly. sharing is caring.(most importantly must add some points for me la) heheh. anyway..going for my first booking after my liverpool match! :D

last wednesday just spent 650 to be with a very chio singapore girl .. singapore girl provide something that other girl from other country cannot provide ... last time used to call thai and china untill i started with local de ... local de is still the best .. will visit 4ever21 escort on june again .. their girl is the best .... bro if you wan visit local girl go for 4ever21 escort .... :)

cengizkhan
01-03-2015, 09:29 PM
last wednesday just spent 650 to be with a very chio singapore girl .. singapore girl provide something that other girl from other country cannot provide ... last time used to call thai and china untill i started with local de ... local de is still the best .. will visit 4ever21 escort on june again .. their girl is the best .... bro if you wan visit local girl go for 4ever21 escort .... :)

Sure....I believe you

lemonsour
01-03-2015, 09:54 PM
Sure....I believe you

you really believe me or sarcastic ? :)

subidowa
02-03-2015, 04:45 AM
This thread is not about promoting FL or prostitution eh. If u wanna promote go to the proper thread.

This thread is asking whether pussy worth so much in the first place. Some bro actually trying to intro upmarket FL here lol. U forget to quote how much is upmarket and what is the special, more security and not bad thing u are talking about. Dun bullshit with the you only live once theory so ok to pay more for a not worthy thing. What about the rest of your life then? I think TS is having more of a life fking for free and at the same time not wasting money and still enjoying so much.

650 dollars for a local girl??? For a day or an hour? One day is too long plus u have to factor in the hotel for a whole day, food and etc. One hour or one short is plain stupid. What is the thing that local can provide that others cannot eh?????

banana81sg
02-03-2015, 08:11 AM
pussy is just another hole down there:cool:

rey69
02-03-2015, 09:30 AM
One man meat is another man poison.
About paying more or less, the golden rule of "Supply & demand" applied in any market.
要享受就要接受

rey69
02-03-2015, 09:32 AM
pussy is just another hole down there:cool:

Human got 七孔:D

Jamesleejamesle
02-03-2015, 10:22 AM
One man meat is another man poison.
About paying more or less, the golden rule of "Supply & demand" applied in any market.
要享受就要接受

Totally agree bro.
One man' meat may be another man's poison.
I also don't really fancy paying so much. But after saying that, I did pay once for a girl I fancied for years a bomb to bonk her. It just happened that she needed the money for something. But after that she became my FB for several years, so it's quite worth it.
Remember the show when Demi Moore got fxxxed for a million dollars?
If have money to spare, I guess a million is peanuts to the super rich.

iphone1s
02-03-2015, 07:41 PM
Usually OKTs or independents would post their services in sbf at least once a day. Taking that number into consideration, as in the number of FLs, i counted that the ones posted are about 56 FLs. Not counting those that are not using the forum such as johnny escorts and many others. Lets provide a hypothetical number, say another 100%. We might have a total 112++ FLs serving SG50.

My point is, local enterprises and local entrepruners are in the sunset industry. Are we in the some "occupation"?

:D jus sayin'

subidowa
03-03-2015, 06:38 AM
Bro james, I think ur that amount of money is well spent not only because u get to bonk her but also because she becomes ur fb and and gives u free (as in not direct money for sex maybe some movies free dinner etc).... I think the later part is the more worth and happy part. U just use the money to break the ice. So u see, money buy u once but the exciting part is whats next. if u calculate and divide out, u really didn't spend much for the HAPPY sex too. Right, happy sex cannot be bought.

For a bro who just agreed that one man's meat is another man's poison, how can u comment like spend more money means getting better looking girls. It is up to individual, dun try to mislead innocent pple into paying more for sex haha. Also I think those expensive stable should have rejection payment or what. As in I see I dun like I still must pay fifty or so. I think if that is the case should be the girls/okts pay the customers. Pictures take until so nice then real life become like this is wasting customers time leh. The whole rejection fee thing is a scam wonder why would pple believe they should pay for it.

So obvious who is the OKT sidekick here lo. Here is not FL dome 1, 2 or 3 leh. Go to the right thread.

Advanced
24-03-2015, 05:46 PM
Yeah bro fully agree.... HAHAH wa u are too power. I might need to learn more from u. haha...I have tried catching up with u over the CNY period but u were not around. Hopefully can arrange something next week fri or sat ok. I cant this week cause I need to clear back log from last CNY clubbing.... It is a hot girl from the club. I have another one standby too. Same as u I only use my san chun bu liao zhi she to talk them into giving. Not much money is involved. Always act busy and tired but willing to sacrifice and talk to them and meet them. ACt responsible etc..... World is one big show, after show ends. Get ready to flip prata.

Haha bro,

All the best bro

i always wonder leh.. how you you all bro talk about when trying to break the barrier?:eek::p

urkidding
25-03-2015, 11:45 AM
some unscrupulous OKT nowadays pretend to be the FL nowadays and asking for $1000 and above saying that she is in desperate need of $$ due to some sob stories . End up, send a different girl.

After that kena exposed, become defensive

:mad::mad:

continue to boycott till the forum becomes normal again

cengizkhan
25-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Even Vietnamese girl can also go above $200 one shot.
Wonder if there's market for them

Ray06
27-03-2015, 07:15 AM
Even Vietnamese girl can also go above $200 one shot.
Wonder if there's market for them

Why Vietnamese gal cannot ask for 200 if she has the quality?
She also has the pussy to satisfy u.

cengizkhan
27-03-2015, 09:10 AM
Why Vietnamese gal cannot ask for 200 if she has the quality?
She also has the pussy to satisfy u.

If u notice, prices vary among not only Nationalities
but also ethnic groups within the same Nationality.
youre a seasoned key warrior, do check out the damages

subidowa
27-03-2015, 07:39 PM
If u notice, prices vary among not only Nationalities
but also ethnic groups within the same Nationality.
youre a seasoned key warrior, do check out the damages

Yes I do agree that prices vary between girls from different countries. However, from the way u say it, I feel u look down on pple from those countries. Why viet girls cannot ask for more than 200 dollars. For girls, I think most important is the quality of the girl not where she is from. The playground should be fair regardless of race and country. There are also quality pple from poor countries. Doesn't mean your country is better means u are better than them. I just feel u are those type that think Singapore guys will definitely lose to ang mo cause they are from ang mo countries.