PDA

View Full Version : Story: The problem gal in school

vin^_^
07-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Have been some time since I last write a story. Decided to write 1 based on inspiration from the recent school gal being forced to go braless incident. Hope to have all yr support once again.

Intro:

Lead Character: Wendy, 17, a sec 5 problem student in a girls school. Born as a result of pre-marital sex by parents. Father left with another gal when young and thus is raise by mother. Mother, herself, is a typical ah lian and as a result, Wendy is being influence by her.

"Ahhhh...... , faster. Mmmmmm.... faster." Moaning sound ring out from my mother's room.

The noise is disrupting me from my sleep as it get louder. I get out of my bed and walk towards my mother's room. I slowly open the door and peek inside. Uncle Tan is fucking mummy again. I wonder what is so fun as it had done it before with my ex bf and he release within five minutes. I didnt even enjoy it.

Mummy's continue to moan louder as Uncle Tan continue to pump her. Before long, Uncle Tan released his load and I saw mummy's taking tissues to help him clean up. Uncle Tan reached for his wallet and gave mummy $500. They started getting dressing and I quickly closed the door.

The door was soon opened. I pretended as if nothing had happened.

Uncle Tan passed by me and take a look at me.

"Ni de nuu er zhang da le. Bu cuo. you ni de yi chung." (your daugther has grown bigger. Like mother, like duagther." Uncle Tan commented.

"You lao de bu gou, hai yao xiao de. Bie da ta de zhu yi" (Already have me, still want my daughter. Don't have any ideas on her). My mom replied.

"Wo zhi ai ni yi ge.(I only love u)" Uncle Tan said.

"Tao yan guai( u r bad). Hao le la. Zai bu zou ni jia you yao da gei ni le. (Stop playing. It late. Go home now or your wife will call again " Mom said.

My mother's had been Uncle Tan's misstress for the past year. I wonder why my mom would want to hook up with a married man but she ask me to stay out of her affairs.

"Ma, I want $50." I asked from my mom.

"Don't have." My mom replied.

"Just now, Uncle Tan give u $500."

"how dare u, peep at me again." My mom raised her voice.

"Anyway, this is not the first time. Ever since Father left, u had done it with so many man before. I also see until dont want to see le. Anyway, I need the money for school stuff."

My mom hit my head. "Ok, make sure it for school. Don't waste the money. Don't be like your useless mother. Only be ppl's misstres, open legs and earn money. Study hard and be a useful person."

"Okay." I replied for the sake of it, more glad to have the money.

With the money in hand, I went back to my dreamland.

To be continued

ronins
07-03-2006, 06:23 PM
Let me be the first to welcome you back to writing ;)
have enjoyed your works so far, keep it up. sorry i do not have the power to up your points :D

Fantastic4
07-03-2006, 06:25 PM
sounds interesting....camping here liao:D

Shuang_Jie_Gun
07-03-2006, 06:25 PM
nice storyline u hv there.U hv 1 fan there liao.Eagerly waiting for the next installment.Cheers.

IceBerg
07-03-2006, 06:44 PM
Have been some time since I last write a story. Decided to write 1 based on inspiration from the recent school gal being forced to go braless incident. Hope to have all yr support once again.

Bro nice to see u back wif more story !!! Will support u all e way .. going to buy chips n beer now !!! Pls continue.... :D

ang076
07-03-2006, 07:19 PM
Looking forwards to your horny story , bro Vin..

I hope to see Wendy take revenge on female teacher by dominating her sexually, engage in lesbian sex with her teacher, humilating teacher by making her go braless and pantyless in class..
:D :p

bobosooter
07-03-2006, 08:03 PM
nice story so far! keep it up! :)

rockrockrock
07-03-2006, 09:12 PM
Nice start..quite captivating.. Keep it up.. :)

SKY80
08-03-2006, 07:28 AM
let me guess.....will uncle tan bonk wendy?:D

laodi123456789
08-03-2006, 09:43 AM
Singapore's very own Shakespeare's new production now in development! Looking forward to it! Will there be any peanuts in it?

yanki1
08-03-2006, 10:56 AM
welcome back i sense a great story coming up. will be waiting:D

chickenzip
08-03-2006, 12:58 PM
clap ! Clap ! ..... return of our great writer! :)

vin^_^
08-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the support.

The next chapter:

"Ring........... Ring............." My alarm clock rang.

I pressed the snoozle button and went back to sleep.

My room door opened and I was awakened by it. Right in front of me, my mother was standing at the door, shouting: "What time already, still don't want to wake up. Time to go to school."

I reluctantly pull myself out of bed and go into the bathroom.

I removed my pyjamas and panty and started bathing.

After bathing, I wrapped myself with the toilet and went back to my room.

I opened my cupboard and took out a black lacy bra and panty. (Although my school forbid us to wear coloured bras, but I don't care. Anyway, I had wear coloured bras to school so many times and the most I had get is only warning letter to my home and my mom doesnt even understand English.)

I started putting on my bra and panty. I stand in front of mirror and take a look at myself. Seeing myself looking so good give me lot of self-confidence. I am happy to inherit my mother's good figure. My figure of 34C 24 33 had not only make heads of the guys from a neighbouring turn, even the ah peks of the coffee shop will take a second look at me.

I reached for my school uniform and put it on. (After so many years of washing, the blouse had become tinner and my black bra is clearly visible.) I purposely leave the top 2 button of my blouse unbutton. (My style and I am the only one in school who dares).

After having the breakfast my mom prepared, I left for school. Along the way, I could see the many eyes staring at me. It make me feel like a mini celebrity. Soon, I reached school. The first period today is assembly. What a stupid thing that wasted my time. Every time see stupid performance or talk by stupid ppl. After the national anthem and school song, the old maid of my school appeared on stage. (old maid = My principal, Ms Seah. So old liao, not married.)

"The discipline of the school is going down and hence we will be conducting a spot check today. The first thing, we are going to check for is illegal items like electronic items such as hp and mp3 players. Could all the form teachers, pls assist me in checking yr class." Ms Seah said.

My form teacher walked up to me and start searching my bag and ask me to empty my pockets. I try to fake mensturation pain and need to go to the toilet but she insist of checking me first before letting me go. So du lan, she confiscated my hp.

After, this first spot check was done. The old maid announced again: "Next, will be checking on attire. All those with coloured bra and skirts of unacceptable length, pls bring them up on stage."

"What a unluckly day" I thought to myself.

Soon, I found myself up on stage which is also uncommon for me.

"U again!" Ms Seah commented while I passed her. "What did u like to create so much trouble and break the school rules again and again."

I replied: "Rules are meant to break mah."

I could see Ms Seah getting angrier.

"For the past, we have been issuing warning but it seems u all never learn. We will be taking some action today. For all of u gals with short skirts, u will only be allowed back in class after u purchase a new skirt from the tuckshop and change it. As for those of u with coloured bras, u all are to go braless for the rest of the day."

Jess who was wearing a coloured sports bra step out and said: "But there isn't much white sports bra available for sale, that why I am in a coloured one."

Ms seah: "I dont care whether it a sports bra or a normal bra. As long as it coloured, it not allowed. It is to ensure fairness among all. Now, take them off before u all join back yr class."

The other 5 gals caught started weeping while they started taking off their bra. However, all of them were in sports bra while I am the only one wearing a black lacy one. They handed over their sports bra and returned to join their class, crying loudly.

"What arent u taking it off yet, Wendy. Stop wasting our time!" Ms Seah shouted at me.

I grabbed a microphone and said: "Take off, take off lor. Anyway, I got the figure to show off. Unlike u this old maid with nothing. Take off liao, also no one want to see. Probably, this explained why u r still a old virgin."

I started removing my blouse and then proceed to remove my bra.

Wow! I could hear whisper from my fellow school mates below the stage.

"Never see b4 ah! Big, right!" I commented. "Btw, u ask me to take off. Den as a principal, u also should take off. den got fairness mah." I moved towards Ms Seah, trying to take revenge. I put her shirt up and all could see the kind of bra she wearing.

"Oh.... a old grandmother bra. No wonder no guys interested in you."

I was like a herione now. Could hear some cheers from below the stage.

"U r outrageous! I want to see yr parents!" With this, Ms Seah stormed off the assembly, probably feeling humilated by me.

The assembly ended with this and I put back my blouse and return to join my class braless.

To be continued.......

infusion
08-03-2006, 01:57 PM
Ho-seh la! New chapter interesting sia... relates to the recent bra incident... LOL... keep it cumming bro!

This is definitely a head-turner!

pAnTy_LoVeR
08-03-2006, 02:06 PM
First time here, browse ard for the past 1/2 hr or so, and sign up immediately!!! LOL...

I muz say this is a good piece of story, have elements of creativity... I will be checkin in every morn to see if there's any updates from now on... :cool:

Keep up the good work, let us see yer wrting skills! :D

ang076
08-03-2006, 04:04 PM
It will be better if pretty teacher dress in white blouse and black skirt is in charge of the process of bra - removing by the gals..Then Wendy and the gals gang up against her by stripping her..

More arousing and cock standing up that way..

ytytytyt
08-03-2006, 04:10 PM
powderful story manz.

ricardo
08-03-2006, 04:15 PM
wow suddenly this few days got so many stories to read. thanks bro ... waiting for next installment

infusion
08-03-2006, 04:20 PM
wow suddenly this few days got so many stories to read. thanks bro ... waiting for next installment

The more, the merrier, arent it? :D

rockrockrock
08-03-2006, 09:23 PM
Wouldn't it be good if we are the discipline master? ask them take off, then we keep and masturbate? hahahaha :)

raider123
09-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Bro Vin...you have a fantastic story. I think I will stop writing in my thread to read your story :D

raider123
09-03-2006, 12:44 AM
Bro Vin...you have a fantastic story. I think I will stop writing in my thread to read your story :D

lesnar
09-03-2006, 01:52 AM
Bro vin^_^ is back!!!!!! :D

lonelyboy
09-03-2006, 02:57 AM
After bathing, I wrapped myself with the toilet..........

hehe couldnt resist...

More pls!!!! :D :D

hockz
09-03-2006, 06:29 AM
build a tent here.:p

SKY80
09-03-2006, 07:23 AM
bro vin.....keep it up.....nice story:)

cheryl27
09-03-2006, 08:01 AM
haizz why today stories that i read all still to be continued??

oakleyeug
09-03-2006, 09:01 AM
"One of the most creative writer I ever met"--- Sammboy Forum
"Irresistible"---Sammboy Bros Assiocate
"Great sense of Singaporeans tastes"--- Sammboy Oakleyeug

Previewed by Oakleyeug, all preview is by own and others who have penned here. Any ideas are not to be copied, patented 10020485.

Hey when going to continue? I beginning to have a feeling of ur nice story, great work have upped ur points to encourage u.

Oak

FDSeah
09-03-2006, 09:18 AM
Is it agals school or mix?? how can she be braless for the rest of the day..?.

ang076
09-03-2006, 09:45 AM
The writers need time to think , feel horny and go out to do "Zuo Ai" (sex) as to rid his penis of excess cum before he continued..

shoo! shoo! this story is not for you, gal..:D
Unless you have lesbian tendacies

haizz why today stories that i read all still to be continued??

vin^_^
09-03-2006, 12:37 PM
A couple of pic to reward all bros who have supported me. Glad to have sis cheryl27's support too. Will continue with the next chapter asap.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/jozie21/jzw8ls.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/jozie21/jal2xk.jpg

Hakoshu
09-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Tats a Excellent Story~~:D

techienator
09-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Great story... Envy your talents in story writing... Bring on the next part... Looking forward...

vin^_^
09-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Chapter 3:

Ring...... The School bell rang for the first lesson of the day.

The cold wind blew on the way back to the classroom and my nipples start to harden. Not long after, my nipples were protuding from underneath of my blouse.

I walked to my seat at the last row of the classroom and sat down.

The first lesson of the day was by our Maths teacher, Mr Ong. It was a Maths test today. After getting our test paper, we were told to start. As usual, there were about half the paper which I do not know how to do.

Mr Ong sat behind the teachers' paper and begin invigilating. As usual, I began to peep at the person beside me answers which I do not know. As I raise my head and look towards the front to make sure Mr Ong is not looking at me cheating, I saw Mr Ong staring at me. I made a wink at him and i could see his shock expression of getting caught.

I thought I would be feeling embrassed abt it but a sense of excitement filled me instead knowing someone is looking at me. Although, I seldom wear bras at home, this is the first time i had gone braless in public. I now know what the feeling of an exhibitionist.

Mr Ong began walking around the class. Soon, he walked towards me and stood behind me. I could sense that he is trying to look into my blouse instead of looking at how I am doing with my paper. I purposely dropped my pen and bend down to pick it up. I took a glance at Mr Ong and I could see his eyes fixed on my tits. I am enjoying the feeling of showing off my assets.

Mr Ong continued to stand behind me. I decided to give him another visual treat. I dropped my liquid paper under my table and pretended to continue with my test paper. Seeing that I do not pick it up, Mr Ong bend down to pick it up for me. At this point of time, I spread my legs, revealing the black lace panty. Mr Ong stare at it for a few seconds before standing up. I could see that his dick is having responses underneath his pants.

Soon the school bell rang and it signal the end of the test. I finished my last question and walked up to Mr Ong to submit the paper.

Before returning to my seat, i whispered into his ears: "Enjoy the show?"

To be continued.........

moby
09-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Chapter 3:

Soon the school bell rang and it signal the end of the test. I finished my last question and walked up to Mr Ong to submit the paper.

Before returning to my seat, i whispered into his ears: "Enjoy the show?"

To be continued.........

woAHaha! MIND BLOWING!!!:D

fat29
09-03-2006, 02:42 PM
I thought that only visual treats lead to horny guys suffering from nose bleeding, Bro, you have reached the next level. Your writing also can cause me to nose bleed.

Really have to to give you the recognition as one of the most distinguished writer award prize.:p

techienator
09-03-2006, 02:45 PM
Wonderful piece... Camping here for more... :cool:

Celica2004
09-03-2006, 02:52 PM
this is hotter than singapore idol 2...!

kekeke...

will be waiting for the next issue.

mccormick
09-03-2006, 03:26 PM
there goes Tan Ah Beng and now comes Wendy.. woot.... more pls :)

Artic
09-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Bravo....nice story, great writer,,,:p

chenggh
09-03-2006, 04:43 PM
Great story man. pls continue

infusion
09-03-2006, 09:15 PM
Give me a 'w'
Give me a 'e'
Give me a 'n'
Give me a 'd'
Give me a 'y'

Go.... WENDY!

LOL. Great chapter! :cool:

|GD_GeR|
09-03-2006, 09:22 PM
nice story.. make me think of my sec sch.. lolx.. they used to catch us oso.. hp.. mp3.. bra.. skirt.. nice nice..

killer_pussy
09-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Wah... story from a girl end!

SGBEAR
10-03-2006, 12:05 AM
yo bro nice story keep up the gd work

jameslee1
10-03-2006, 12:34 AM
more pls.......

axcel69
10-03-2006, 12:48 AM
campfire started loh.... camping for more

axcel69
10-03-2006, 12:55 AM
campfire started loh.... camping for more

nitro_heat
10-03-2006, 01:04 AM
Nice fresh story.

ricardo
10-03-2006, 09:41 AM
wow steady bro ... very good start ... camping here oso.

btw, nowadays student still use liquid paper? sorie old man just a little curious

vin^_^
10-03-2006, 02:23 PM
To bro Ricardo,
I also lost touch already. I know there are corection tape ard but not sure if liquid paper still in use. But, I do think they still in use.

Chapter 4

Immediately after Mr Ong finished collecting the test paper, he rushed out of class and went straight into the male staff toilet. I wonder what he is doing inside.

Lesson went on and it damn boring. Soon, it was the recess break. Finally, a break from the non-stoping talking of the teachers. I made my way to the school tuckshop and went to my favourite noodle store to buy a bowl of prawn noodle.

"Uncle, as usual." I said.

He had no response. I repeated myself. Again, no response.

I raised my voice this time. "Uncle, kan gou le mei.(Seen enough)".

He finally said: "yi yang, shi ma? (as usual, is it)"

I replied: "correct, ni kan le ren jia duo lian hong le(yup, u r making me blush)."

The noodle came and I flirt with him for more ingredients.

"Cannot, a lot ingredients already. More ingredients, I will be making loss." Uncle said.

"Then, u see me, wouldnt my loss be greater."

He added more ingredients and I went to find my "sisters" at our usual place in the tuckshop.

While eating halfway, I noticed Mr Ong coming into the tuckshop. He brought a plate of chicken rice and sat opposite me a few tables away. I could noticed that he was looking at me. I purposely spread my legs slightly to entice him to look below. Not long after, I could see his eyes shift down. What a horny teacher, I thought to myself. Why would a teacher be like this. But without such character, school would be boring, isnt it?

I decided to play along. I slowly alternate betweening spreading my legs and closing them. Letting him see a bit and then not letting him see. I think it must have been a trerible feeling for his dick down there. I continue this for a couple of minutes while continuing eating my mee and chatting with my "sisters" of my act and my great body.

I saw Mr Ong took a mouthful of the rice into the mouth and decided to do something funny. I purposely spread my legs wide apart to reveal my lace panty to him once again. Mr Ong choked and spit the rice in his mouth out. What a funny sight as I laughed at him.

Just then, one of my sisters, Irene requested to feel my breasts as she is only an A and wanted to know what a C is like.

Irene put her hand my blouse to feel my tits but I used my hands to guide her hand under my blouse and feel it directly.

"Da jie, your is so big and firm. Share with us your secret." Irene teased me.

The school bell rang and it was time to go back to class.

"Tell u all after school." I said and walked towards Mr Ong.

I whispered into his ears in a seductive tone: "Wish Irene's hand were yours just now?"

To be continued...........

sinhaven
10-03-2006, 04:30 PM
amazing.... really nice story.... :D will be waiting for more...

tanmikel
10-03-2006, 04:43 PM
nice story :) keep it up . mne is being kept up

dannieboy
10-03-2006, 09:44 PM
interesting....:D

hockz
11-03-2006, 03:54 PM
coffee, tea or me? :D

evil04
11-03-2006, 05:47 PM
wonderful and original story bros.... more

AD69
11-03-2006, 07:19 PM
This story getting interesting. :D

raider123
13-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Raider123 "Gan Pai Xia Feng" Look like i need to go for enrichment courses in order to upgrade more writing skills...:(

vin^_^
13-03-2006, 02:51 AM
Raider123 "Gan Pai Xia Feng" Look like i need to go for enrichment courses in order to upgrade more writing skills...:(

u also got a great story too. Will continue with mine asap. Had been busy for the weekend.

spotter542
13-03-2006, 03:07 AM
Wah lau ! This Wendy is really a c**k teaser !!! :D
Perhaps Little Wendy may cross path with Ah Beng , Tan one fine day ??
Singapore is a very very tiny island you know ;)

Ermm , excuse me while I need to go to the washroom ........

shoutcast
13-03-2006, 02:14 PM
that part sounds like the korean movie , sex.is.zero

vin^_^
13-03-2006, 02:19 PM
Chapter 5

School go on for the rest of the day with the same usual boring stuff from the teachers.

"Ring........." The school bell signal the end of the school day. Ms Goh (a newly graduate teacher in my school, click well with us as she is only 23), my class form teacher who happen to be teaching us for the last lesson asked me to stay put for a while. She began giving me a mini-counselling session, saying that although she did not agree with the principal doing but I should not have embrassed the principal. She asked me to be apologetic and go to get my bra from Ms Seah. It would be of dire consequences if I were to meet some molesters, Ms Goh said. However, I wasnt attentive to what Ms Goh was talking me. The only thing on my mind was after school liao, still want to waste my time.

After the mini counselling, Ms Goh led me to find Ms Seah. I stand beside Ms Goh in Ms Seah's office and Ms Goh said: "Wendy is sorry for what she do to u today. She had came to apologise to u. Pls accept her aplogies and return her, her bra. It would be bad if she return home like this and met some bad guys. Our school's reputation would also be tarnish if word get out."

Ms Goh urged me to apologise to Ms Seah. However, I was in no mood to apologise to Ms Seah. If word get out, my sisters would laugh at me. Where would I stand like this?

Ms Goh continue to nag at me to apologise.

I finally get sick of Ms Goh's nagging and opened my mouth: "Sorry lor, old maid."

Ms Seah's face changed and she stood up immediately. "U see, she isnt apologetic at all. I shall not return her, her bra. Let her feel humiliated without a bra. Anyway, I want to meet her parents. Get her parents to collect it from me."

"Don't return, don't return lor. But don't spoil it. $50 over dollars, u know. Yours grandmother type, 3 for $10 at the market. I scared u not willing to pay if spoil. Ms Goh, I am leaving. Need not help me beg for sympathy from this old maid."

I walked out of the principal's office and headed to the school gate. I am having mixed feeling. Excitied as I am going to be braless in a public place for the first time and scared coz not sure if anything bad will happen to me.

I walked out of the school gate and passed by the coffeeshop on my way to the bus stop. At the coffeeshop, an uncle walked up to me and said: "Xiao mei mei, ni de hao da, ke yi ran Uncle mo mo ma? Yao duo shao , Uncle gei ni." (little girl, yours' tits is so big. Can let Uncle feel them. Quote a price."

I replied: "Uncle, zhe bu shi Geylang. Wo bu shi zhong guo mei. Wo hen gui de." (Uncle, this is not Geylang and I am not your typical China girl
(No offence to China girl, they r a great source of relief for our little bros). I am very expensive to afford.

Just then, an auntie came out and pinch the Uncle's ear: "Yao shi ah, ni bu kan kan ta ji shui. Ke ai zhou ni de nu er le." (How dare u, Take a good look at how old she is. Young enough to be your daughter."

She continued: "Aiyo, why u never wear bra and seduce my husband. Youngsters nowadays. It u ppl who cause family to break up. Don't u know basic manners and wear a bra. Didnt your parents teach u."

I replied: "Auntie, it not I seduce yr husband. Its he who come and ask me to quote him a price. I havnt sue u for defamation saying I am a hooker. I got the figure, can dun wear bra. U dun wear bra also no1 want to see. And u want to scold, scold me. Dun bring my mother into the topic."

A small crowd of ah peks had gathered around us to watch the show.

A ah pek stood out and said: "Ya lor, ppl only xiao mei mei, u say she is a hooker. Next time, ppl really thought she's hooker and disturb her how."

The rest of the ah peks nooded and made some noise in agreement. These ah peks only want to see my tits only and stand on my side.

The auntie sensing every1 is on my side, pull her husband away and said: "I shall not fight with a young girl." I could see her pinching her husband's ear, scolding him as they walked away.

The rest of the ah peks appulased me. I decided to return the favour. I bend slightly forward, revealing my cleavage and said in a seductive tone: Bye Bye.

To be continued.......

infusion
13-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Have beeen chasing this story closely... :) juz happen to see it as soon as its been posted up! Cool...

I muz this story rocks man! Go Wendy Go! Camping here until the next chapter is posted... :cool:

ricardo
13-03-2006, 04:27 PM
i will go nuts if wendy dun have any sex soon :D

SKY80
13-03-2006, 05:42 PM
this wendy really is a daredevil......if i hv this type of children......i sure vomit blood......:D

tk-king
13-03-2006, 08:17 PM
during my time young gals use to wear singlet instead of bra
some dun even care, see thru high sia :cool:

techienator
13-03-2006, 10:43 PM
brilliant bro... keep it up... :)

all the bros here looking forward to the next instalments...

Fantastic4
13-03-2006, 10:46 PM
story becoming more & more exciting & steamy...more more more:D

up ur pts for the effort...keep it going

Cheers
Fantastic4

raider123
14-03-2006, 01:12 AM
Wah lau ! This Wendy is really a c**k teaser !!! :D
Perhaps Little Wendy may cross path with Ah Beng , Tan one fine day ??
Singapore is a very very tiny island you know

Ermm , excuse me while I need to go to the washroom ........

Bro spotter, that is a damm good suggestion...how come no one think of that...to combine both character together in a story...That is interesting :rolleyes:

ytytytyt
14-03-2006, 02:36 AM
*wheeze* cannot breathe oredi!
too hot! too tight!
cont.! great story!:p

mrkangoo
14-03-2006, 08:39 AM
upz upz upz

evil04
14-03-2006, 11:48 PM
chap chap .. bro continue the storey ,.,, wat will the gal do next ? subdue the maths teacher ? he he

axcel69
15-03-2006, 02:33 AM
bro.... faster continue lei... like this read very tong ku de ar

vin^_^
16-03-2006, 01:07 AM
to all bros who support my story and the bro who deduct my point,

sorry for the delay. had been busy recently. will try to rush the next chapter out by today.

hiroom
16-03-2006, 01:22 AM
u typing nw? gd story anyway cant wait to read more :D

vin^_^
16-03-2006, 01:53 AM
Chapter 6

After waving the ah peks goodbye, I walked towards the bus stop to wait for my bus. After waiting for 5 minutes, the rain started to pour heavily. My mind was going: "Oh no. The cold wind blowing will make my nipples harden and protude out against my blouse. What a lousy day I had have." I waited for another 5 minutes. My bus is still not coming. I am shivering in the coldness. I use my mini "Outdoor" school bag to protect my charisty.

I took a look at my watch. 10 minutes had passed and the bus is still not here. What a "world-class" transportation system we have. I took a glance in the direction of the bus approach and saw a red car speeding very fast down towards my direction. Before I knew it, I am totally drenched by the water that the car had splashed on me. I opened my mouth and start scolding all the vugularities in my dictionary. I took a look at the car and it seemed like Mr Ong's car to me. I was thinking: "Give u so many advantages today and u still do this to me."

The next thing I noticed is the car's reversing. It stopped beside me and the window was being winded down. I took a look inside and confirmed that it is indeed Mr Ong inside.

"Do u need a lift?" Mr Ong said.

"What do u think? Make me so wet and still expect me to take public transport?"

"Where r u wet?" Mr Ong asked.

"What r u thinking? Today see so much liao, still not enough ah?" I replied.

I hopped onto Mr Ong's car and today him I am meeting my "sisters" at a nearby shopping centre. After a while, I realised something doesnt seem right. It doesnt seem to be heading towards my destination.

"Where r u bringing me to?"

"My home." Mr Ong said.

"Why, go to your home? I am meeting my "sisters", u know?" I said impatiently.

"R u sure u want to meet yr sisters in this state? U will fall sick this way. Let get to my place and change into some dry clothings before I drive u to meet yr sisters."

I think anyway I got nothing to lose except scolding from my sisters for being late. Just say Ms Goh kept me back for very long can liao. I decided to follow Mr Ong home.

Upon reaching his home, I got a shock. It was a 3 storey blunglow. I never knew Mr Ong is so rich. I decided that since he had an interest in me, I shall extort some money from him.

I entered his home and the first thing I noticed were some photos of him and his wife on the wall.

"Arent u afriad that your wife come back and found u bring a little girl home?" I asked sheepily.

"No, she isn't in anyway. She is a air stewardess and will be away for the next week days." Mr Ong replied.

"So she is away and u have no1 to sextisfy u and thus u bring me home. Trying to make me her substitute?" I whispered seductively into his ears.

"N...o." Mr Ong stuttered.

"Why u stuttered? I am right, am I?"

"Erm......." Mr Ong diverted to another topic to avoid my question. "There isnt any more drinks in my house. I am going to get some. U make yourself at home. The only room in the 3 storey is my bedroom. The warobe on the left once u entered is my wife. U can get some dry clothes and towel from there to bath."

With this, Mr Ong drove his car out and I am left alone in his house.

To be continued..........

axcel69
16-03-2006, 02:02 AM
bro ar....
ur story abit longer can ma.... too short le....

i read half way half mast nia

ytytytyt
16-03-2006, 02:33 AM
bro ar....

i agree.. haha half way nia.. hanged.

vin^_^
16-03-2006, 02:38 AM
bro ar....

try to edit longer the last chapter but the time limit for editing was up when i save and the part I added were gone. will contiue again later. need to get sleep liao. sorry.

ilovesg
16-03-2006, 02:57 AM
At least try to have 50% more per post. Nicely written too. you do know what "WE" want in our fantasies do you. you are describing it nicely with current affairs.

SKY80
16-03-2006, 07:22 AM
i guess dat was mr ong's lucky day....:D

stop
16-03-2006, 08:23 AM
not bad for a local writer. keep it up :D

vin^_^
16-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Will try to write longer next time so that all bro need not mast half way. This is the continuation for the previous chapter that was gone.

Chapter 6 continued

I took a good look at the house. It is so big. No wonder Mr Ong feel lonely. If given I am the only 1 living in the house, I would have feel lonely too. I called my sisters to give them an excuse that I could no longer meet them. I then make my way up to the 3 storey. Wow, the bedroom is so many times bigger than mine. I quickly jumped onto the bed. It felt so comfortable. How I wish I am Mrs Ong. Isnt it a gal dream's to marry a rich guy. I look up and saw the wedding photo of Mr and Mrs Ong right in front of me.

Mrs Ong look quite pretty too. Even I as a gal find her attractive. But my assets seem to be much better than hers. She look a bit pure and innocent while I am more slutty. I lay on the bed and a sudden thought came to my mind. "Isnt this the place where Mr & Mrs Ong have sex. If I were to make love with Mr Ong later, isnt this be the place too. Mrs Ong must have never except someone else to be on her bed moaning for her husband." Thinking of this, I decided not to waste any more time and start preparing for Mr Ong and my plan to extort $ from him.

I got out from bed and walked towards the warobe that Mr Ong mentioned. I opened the cupboard and let out a loud "Wow." Isnt these the designer brand clothes that I had wished for. Mrs Ong had a full cupboard of them. My eyes move further down and there in front of me were a full level of lingerie on the plank. There were babydolls, uniforms, bikinis and lace bra sets. I recoognised that quite a number of them were from my favourite brand: "Victoria Secret". How I wish to own a few pairs of those too. It seems that Mrs Ong is an avid lingerie collector like me. I must meet her one day to discuss pointers.

It now seems to me that Mrs Ong do know how to please her husband. Why do Mr Ong want a young gal like me. Anyway, it my chance to extort some $ from him and I should not let this chance slip. I picked a black see through lace babydoll and headed towards the direction of the bathroom.

I opened the door and I was amazed once again. The toilet was twice the size of my bedroom and it has a bathtub in it. I am getting so excited just by exploring this house. I turn on the water to fill the bathtub. I slowly remove my blouse and skirt. I then roll my panty down. I took a good look of myself in the mirror and was glad that I have such a good figure. I am so satisfy with my body except for 1 thing I noticed. My pussy hair need some trimming. I found a shaver and started to give it a nice and neat trim.

Now I am fully satisfied except for the smell of the rain water on my body. I stepped into the bathtub and soaked my selfself in the water. i grabbed a bottle of mango shower gel and bath myself with it. I took extra efforts to clean my pussy and tits . After 30 minutes, I felt I am ready. I stepped out of the bathtub and dry myself with the towel. I am smelling of mango. It such a nice smell.

I slipped into the babydoll and put my black lace panty back. I took another look into the mirror. I had never felt so sexy in my life before.

Just then, I heard the sound of Mr Ong's car pulled up at the front of the house.

The time for me to perform and get my motive had come.

To be continued.......

TTI-INT
16-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Mr Ong is a lucky boy.. I am camping and my tent pole is in need of attention

evil04
17-03-2006, 12:35 AM
the story getting hot ..gd works bro

mica
17-03-2006, 03:14 AM
exciting!!!waiting for more..thanks bro..

SKY80
17-03-2006, 07:28 AM
maybe dat was MRS ONG!!??:p

youngboy_jb
17-03-2006, 08:47 AM
maybe dat was MRS ONG!!??:p

and threesome ?? hehhe

killer_pussy
17-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Wah... really beh tahan already! RAPE HIM or HER???

Mafan
18-03-2006, 01:39 AM
OOo nice story

vin^_^
18-03-2006, 03:35 AM
Chapter 7

I heard the engine of the car goes off. I got out from the bathroom and position myself beside the bedroom's door.

"Wendy.... R u done?" Mr Ong called out to me.

"I having a problem up here. Can u come and have a look." I replied.

The footsteps of Mr Ong climbing up the stairs is getting louder and louder while I am getting nervous at the prospect of Mr Ong seeing me in such skimpy outfit. I took a peep out and saw Mr Ong climbing up from the 2nd storey.

Now, its the time.

I lean against the frame of the door, one leg stretching out and my lips bitting my right index finger. I called out seductively: "Mr Ong"

Mr Ong stood there dumbfounded. I could see his jaws dropped as he come to terms with a beauty standing right in front of me. It took some time before he said:

"Why r u dress in my wife's lingerie. Arent u meeting your so called "sisters" Get dress properly and I will send u to meet them."

"Don't u like what u r seeing now?" I bit my lips to seduce him.

"Erm...." Mr Ong stuttered.

I walked towards Mr Ong.

"U need not say anything. I already know the answer." I moved really close to him to let him feel the scent on my body.

"No, I shouldnt be doing this." Mr Ong mumbled to himself.

"Stop trying to be pure. U had already given yourself away." I said as I pointed at the bludge trying to stick out of his pants.

Mr Ong face is all red now.

"Now is after school liao. U need not think I am your student. U can treat me as your lover." I whispered into his ears and bit gently on his ear. I next moved my hand and feel the bludge on his pants. (I could sense it is big and hard. Bigger than my bf.)

"Don't tell me u dont feel anything for me. Even if u don't feel for me, don't tell me u don't want to feel these melons or have your rod inside my little sister? Didnt u go into the toilet to masturbate after i treat u to see my black lace panty." I continue to seduce him and rub his dick from his pants.

"Arent your little brother feeling miserable under the pants? My little sister down there wants it. Don't your little brother wants my little sister too."

Out of a sudden, Mr Ong carried me up with great force and brought me into his room and closed the door behind him. He left me on the bed and start to unzip his pants. Soon, his hard rod was out wanting some action.

I pretend to be shy and hide under the blanket with my hands covering my eyes.

"Stop trying to be innocent." Mr Ong said.

"No, I am no innocent. I am just shy. My first time seeing such a big 1."

"I thought shy does not exsist in your directionary." Mr Ong moved closer to me. I am getting more nervous. I tell myself to clam down. Anyway it should be the same as how I had it with my bf. Abt 5 minutes and it will be done. After that, I can feel how it is like being rich.

"Oh no. stomach ache. What a bad timing. Let me relive myself and take a bath too. U wait for me. I wouldnt take long." Mr Ong smiled at me.

I decided to surf the net while waiting for him. Seeing the CPU was not off, I proceeded to on the monitor. I was embrassed at the sight. It was a couple naked with the gal on top of the guy. I could feel my face turning red. I click on the play button and the gal was riding on the guy. I look in astonishment as I never knew that sex could be done this way. The 3 times I had with my bf was I laying on the bed while he get on top of me and fuck me.

I getting more excited as each minutes pass by. This makes the maiden time that I had watched a porn video. After 5 minutes, the gal in the video get on her fours while the guy goes behind her and fuck her while squeezing her breasts. The gal in the video is moaning loudly while the guy seems to enjoy every moment. I getting slightly afraid as it seems it isnt going to be just five minutes.

Next, the guy place his dick on the valley of the gal's breasts and slide it up and down the valley. Unknowingly, my right hand had slipped under my panty and I started playing with my own pussy. I am getting wetter and wetter each moment. The gal in the movie say: "Come on, fuck me. I want yr dick in my pussy." I thought to myself: "I need 1 too. I wanted to be fuck like the gal in the movie."

Suddenly, I feel something is licking my pussy. It is giving me pleasure. I took a look and it was Mr Ong. I am too engrossed in the movie that I didnt even notice him coming out of the toilet. By this time, u can imagine how wet my panty is.

"U little noti slut. See how wet u r just by watching a porn movie." Mr Ong teased me.

"yeah. I am yr noti little slut. Come, get yr noti little slut" I said as I take cover on the bed.

Mr Ong followed me onto the bed and start to attack my nipples. Before long, my nipples hardened and I am making quite loud moans.

"Just lick yr nipples and u r making such loud moan. It seems that u have never been sextisfy before."

"Yup, my bf usually just fuck me and he will cum within 5 minutes. I do not know y adults love sex so much before this. But I am starting to enjoy sex." I replied.

"I will make sure u little imp will ask for more after today." Mr Ong laughed.

He licked his way down my body and I am feeling ticklish and get him to stop.

"U ready to learn and enjoy more?" Mr Ong asked me.

"Yeah but wait." I took out my camera phone.

"What do u want to do?" Mr Ong asked, a little afraid.

"I want to make a copy for my personal viewing. Like this when i think u, i can take out and see mah." I smiled seductively at him while taking out a condom from my bag to cap him.

Mr Ong asked me to get on my fours and removed my panty. He said: "This is known as the doggie style." Mr Ong moved behind me and start thrusting me from the back. His hands moved to grab my tits that were "hanging" from my body. Before long, I started moaning.

"ahhhhh..... oooooo...." i am enjoying this. i now know why mom and Uncle Tan love to have sex so often.

After 10 minutes or so, I had my first climax of my life. I moan so loud that Mr Ong asked me to keep my volume down. Mr Ong suggest changing position.

He laid on the bed and asked me to get on top of him. He position his dick at the entrance of my pussy and asked me to ride him just like how the gal in the movie ride her guy. I started to inmitate the gal in the movie. With each movement, I could feel Mr Ong's dick deeper and deeper in my pussy. Mr ong once again fondle with my tits. It seems that he is enjoying my tits very much.

"Mmmm.... your tits are so firm and big. They are so nice to play with. So much better than my wife's." Mr Ong said.

"Enjoy them as it not everyday u will get to enjoy them." I replied.

I am starting to feel my second climax of the day. I am getting a little breathless.

"Ahhhh.... mmmmmm.... oooo....." i moan even louder. I am enjoying every moment of this.

Before long, I had my second climax of the day. Mr Ong asked me to stop riding him as he feel that he is going to cum soon.

He get out of bed and stand in front of the bed. He pulled me towards him and told me he is going to fuck me in this position and cum inside me.

He start to pump me in this manner and it didnt took me long to start moaning again.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder. My pussy want your dick badly." I said in between my moaning sounds.

"Sure, u little slut. Beg me for more." Mr Ong smiled at me.

"Harder, Harder. Your's is so big and thick. I am feeling so good." I praised him.

This makes him to pump me even harder as it seems that he wanted to show how powerful his dick is.

After 10 minutes, I gave out a defeaning moan. We both cummed. I had never feel so sexitsfy. We laid in bed and cuddled each other.

To be continued............

SKY80
18-03-2006, 07:49 AM
finally mr ong bonk her.....haiz...:(

forumer
18-03-2006, 07:53 AM
nice........ keep it up:)

nitro_heat
18-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Never expect the gal to have sex with her teacher. Anyway good one.

SKY80
20-03-2006, 07:27 AM
come on bro vin^_^.....give us a good one 2day....:D

Sharpshooter
20-03-2006, 06:14 PM
Sibeh steam man ! Chased my monday blues away.
Mr. Ong really "teach" her what is not found in text books. :D
Arh ! Those teenage years where they are young , dumb and full of cum ......

retrosiao
20-03-2006, 06:50 PM
Bro u really have a talent for writing stories tat will arouse my sexual urge :D :D

goatee33
21-03-2006, 12:00 AM
wow...once read e part when wendy see e porn n sextisfy her, i start to mari kita liao...wah seh...ure story realli gd...bravo zulu to u!! keep it up!!

vin^_^
21-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Chapter 8

I waved my hp at Mr Ong and whispered into his ears: "Let review my performance just down and tell me where I can improve on."

I started to play the clip that recorded our session earlier. I was getting a little embrassed that I moaned so loudly just now. Mr Ong said: "U r good. U really know how to tease a guy. Not to mention your figure. I believed any guy would want to be as lucky as me. If u dont mind, I could help u explore more into this world of fun. Learning isnt boring all the times."

"Lucky?" I thought to myself. When is there free lunch in this world? I will make sure I get back more than u get for fucking me.

"Tao yan. Say wanna teach me is just an excuse, isnt it. It is more likely u want to sextisfy your desire. Althought I might have let u fuck me, I am not a loose gal." I replied, faking anger in my tone.

"My little princess, dont be angry. An angry woman wouldnt be pretty anymore."

"Dont be angry also can. U tell me who is more pretty, me or your wife? If now, u could only fuck one woman, would it be me or your wife?"

"erm....." Mr Ong stuttered, not knowing how to answer.

"Only got 2 choices need to think so long meh. Aiya, see your look. so tense up. Dont tease u liao." I laughed.

"Can laugh means no angry liao." Mr Ong said.

"Ya lar. It getting late. Let clean up and u send me home."

We headed towards the toilet and started bathing. When drying ourself, I use my hand to hold his dick and said: "Jie Jie, next time come and let u play again." With that, I planted a kiss on the head of his dick.

"I proceeded to his wife's cupboard and pick a bikini to wear to cover my vital parts."

"It seems that your taste and my wife is the same too. That's my wife fav piece."

After dressing, I followed into his car for the journey back home.

During the journey back home, he kept playing with my inner thigh making me slightly aroused once again.

"Hao le la. Ren jia duo gei ni wan le, ni hao yao mo. (Already let u fuck me, u still not enough.) Concentrate on your driving."

Before long, we reached my house. I took out my purse and have a look.

"Ai ya, no $ already. Mother asked me to buy dinner home and I spent away the money. This time die liao."

Mr Ong immediately opened his wallet and I could the hugh stack of blue notes in his wallet. He pulled out a few of them and offered to me.

"Take this. Go buy some good food for your mother. She must take credit for making u so pretty."

"Put them here." I pointed towards my tits. I bend slightly lower. Dont be shy. Fuck me, not shy. Now, this small matter u shy."

Encouraged by my words, he slip his hand under my blouse and bikini to put in the $. I pressed his hands against my tit, "Thanks for the $. Remember to think about my mimi." I opened the car door and run out of the car waving goodbye.

I reached home and went straight to my room. I started stripping out of my blouse and bikini and count the notes. 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , ......... 5. There were 5 of them. $250. This is my first time getting so much $ at one go. My mom wouldnt give me that type of $. I must keep this big fish to myself and extort more $ from him.

Before I went to bed for the night, i sms him: "Thanks for the $, dear. I really enjoyed just now. I thinking of u. R u thinking of me?"

"Wo, Wo yao, Wo yao ni de" My hp' sms ringtone sounded off.

To be continued.......

KLKOOL
21-03-2006, 02:14 PM
This story getting better and better... cheerz threadstarter :D

AHGONG
21-03-2006, 02:21 PM
well written...looking forward to see how this little devil up to....thumbs up for wirter

AD69
21-03-2006, 02:52 PM
Story getting juicier and juicier......:D

slyer
21-03-2006, 04:36 PM
wow great story.. can't get my eyes off the screen as i finish reading all 7 episodes at 1 go.. great one bro... cna't wait for episode 8

Shuang_Jie_Gun
21-03-2006, 04:40 PM
beautifully done.well done.claps claps.shall add u my humble pts for successfully turning me on.:o

moodyz
21-03-2006, 06:00 PM
Wow bro ur story really power?jus reading it make me tink of my sec sch days...Why don i study hard enough to be a sch teacher maybe can kana tis kind of kinky stuff

Cheers :D

LED...
21-03-2006, 07:32 PM
Looks like its time to visit my school and pay a visit to my junior ......:D

Great story dude........keep it up:D

techienator
23-03-2006, 07:47 AM
clap clap... wonderful piece of work... bring on the next part... :cool:

cheryl27
23-03-2006, 08:10 AM
No more le ah .....More leh nice story hehe

madmadmad
24-03-2006, 09:04 PM
This one power. Camp here liao.

vin^_^
25-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Chapter 9

I anxiously took my hp and read the sms.

"I have been thinking of your mimi and little sister since we parted just down. How I wish I could have them for company tonight."

I replied: "All of u guys r the same. Only think of mimi and little sister. Never think of me."

The ringtone of my hp goes off again. "Of course, u r on my mind. Hope we could have fun again soon."

"Tao yan. I gonna sleep liao. See u in school tml. Kisses. Muack....."

"Cya and sweet dreams to my little princess." Mr Ong replied.

I layed in bed thinking of what had happened today. Thinking of the first time going braless in public, the first time feeling that sex is so enjoyable and the first time climaxing. This had come so fast that even I could not believe it. Suddenly, I remembered that Ms Seah, the stupid old hen, wanted to meet my mother.

I climbed out of bed and went to look for my mother. I opened the door and saw mom and Uncle Tan having sex again. "Aiya, need to wait for them to finish. Such a waste of my sleeping time. Wait got eye bag, den I not pretty liao."

I standed outside of the room, peeping into the room watching them. The more I watched them, the more excited I am feeling. It reminds me of what happended in the afternoon. Unknowingly, my hands had slipped under my panty and I was starting to get wet. I am enjoying it. Masturbating while watching Uncle Tan pumping my mom. How i wish for a dick now.

Mom let out a loud moan and Uncle Tan released his load. I quickly took my hand out and waited for the chance to talk to my mom. By now, my panty is all wet and I longed for a dick right inside my pussy.

Uncle Tan left shortly and I told my mom about what happened in school today and she was furious that her daughter was made to go braless the whole day. My mom decided to go with me to school the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom was already prepared when I woke up the next day. She was wearing a tight white tee which clearly is showing off her 32D figure. The red bra she was wearing underneath is clearly visible.

"Wow, u r going to meet my pricipal and not to seduce other man leh." I teased my mother.

"Your pricipal see me wear coloured bra so hot, then he got turn on, then will allow u all to wear liao." My mom replied.

"Aiyo, mother. My pricipal is female, a old virgin not a guy."

"Never mind lah, girl, u go prepare for school. Want wear what colour just wear. Today got me around, u no need scared."

I went to my closet and reach for my red lace bra and panty set to complement my mom. After getting ready, me and my mother set off for school.

Along the way, u could see the surprise of the guys been able to get a double visual treat so early in the morning.

Before long, we reached school and headed straight to the principal's office.

Ms Seah was there reading the morning papers.

"U r?" Ms Seah asked my mother.

"I am her mother." My mom pointing to me.

"So u r her mother? Have a seat." Ms Seah offered my mother the seat.

"Why did u ask my daughter to take off her bra yesterday. What wrong with wearing coloured bra. I am also wearing one now." My mother shouted at Ms Seah.

Ms Seah seemed abit shocked to see my mother look like a ah lian too.

"Wearing a coloured bra will distract the male teachers in the school."

Before Ms Seah could carry on, my mother interrupted her: "Then, never wear wouldnt be distracting lah. I don't think it the colour that matters. What is important is the teacher. My daughter's figure so good. If the teacher cannot control himself, whatever colour also would not make a difference. Now, I want u to return her bra and issued an aplogies to us in front of the whole school for the inncovenience u caused to us" My mother reasoned.

Ms Seah was shocked that my mother demanded an apology from her.

"Let leave this matter aside and talk about another matter. Your daughter humiliated me yesterday, don't she owe me an apology too."

"U havnt settle this issue, u wanted to talk about another thing." My mother is becoming more agitated

"No way, I am going to apologise, if yr daughter doesnt apologise to me."

"U dun want to apologise also can. U go braless for 1 day and I will let the matter rest."

"No way!"

"I know u will say this becuase your isnt like mine." My mother removing her bra to show off her tits. "Any man would want to feel this and not yours. No wonder, my daughter say u r unmarried. Since we r getting no way in this dicussion, there is no point to carry on. I will make sure u will regret."

My mother left the office and called the newspaper to complain. Soon, this issue was all over the papers and was the hottest dicussion topic in town.

To be continued.........

natsuki
25-03-2006, 05:55 AM
Great story! Keep it up!

Cheers~!~:)

mica
25-03-2006, 06:05 AM
more more more!!!:D

techienator
25-03-2006, 08:40 AM
kudos bro... :cool:

SKY80
25-03-2006, 09:11 AM
interesting!!!!

forumer
25-03-2006, 10:52 AM
story ended?

nitro_heat
25-03-2006, 06:46 PM
Headlines on newspapers ? :D

WazAGuy
25-03-2006, 08:11 PM
SO u are the one behide it...for the newspaper issues

Probe99
26-03-2006, 08:02 AM
more of it!!!

evil04
26-03-2006, 09:19 AM
the mother is cool too, this the way to build up an exciting story .... good work bro...

shawn80
26-03-2006, 11:04 AM
i always like your stories, way to go bro vin''

4ever_horny
26-03-2006, 12:25 PM
great job bro....

one thing to add...dun always write so short....write somemore lar
:D

vin^_^
27-03-2006, 11:30 AM
Will be busy this week. continue this weekend.

Beyond69
28-03-2006, 12:42 AM
Weekend....This is better than channel 8 prime-time show! Hope we can get an episode everyday. As great as Dan Vinci Code!

bigthree
28-03-2006, 12:53 AM
clap.. clap.. damn gd.. nominate u for putlizer..

:p

vin^_^
01-04-2006, 03:34 PM
Chapter 10

After the matter went to the papers, Ms Seah was suspended and under investigation for ill treating her students. I become a herione in school as I save the rest from listening to her long morning talks each day before school starts.

Soon Ms Seah was found guilty and was demoted and posted out to be a vice-principal of another school. We had a change of a new principal but one thing never change is my relationship with Mr Ong. My meetings with my sisters after school lessen while my visits to Mr Ong became more frequent. With the vists becoming more frequent, so is my pocket becoming bigger and my gifts becoming more.

He showered me with gifts from branded clothes from AX to bags from LV and lingerie from Victoria Secret. We would shop online together at the VS website while he choose what he wants me to be in during our next sexual meeting.

However, I want more. How I wish i would be able to know Mrs Ong and then my plan would fall into place. Once I know Mrs Ong and get into her good books, I would able to extort more $ from Mr Ong. If he dont accord to my demand, the video will find its way to Mrs Ong. My chance finally come one day.

It was a Saturday afternoon. After some flirty sms, I made my way to Mr Ong's house and pressed on the door bell. Out came someone in a air stewardess's uniform and she greeted me at the door.

"U r looking for?"

"I am looking for Mr Ong. U must be Mrs Ong, arent u?" I replied.

"Oh, he is not in. I just touched down and decided to give him a surprise as I am back early. May I know why r u looking fro him."

"Erm...." I stuttered. "I am his student who happen to live nearby and need to find him regarding some Maths problem. He welcome us to pop in if we had any problem." I gave an excuse.

"Oh, then come on in. I go give him a call to check where he is."

"No need. I will just wait. U say u r going to give him a surprise, arent u? Let not break the surprise." I smiled while deep inside my heart, I was extremely happy to have finally see Mrs Ong."

"U just make yourself at home and grab a drink from the fridge. I go get change and will be with u shortly." Mrs Ong said to me as she climbed the stairs to her bedroom.

Soon, Mrs Ong came down and we begin chatting.

"Is it tough becoming a air stewardess? I wish to be 1 too. It seems like a glamourous job." I asked.

"Every job is tough. The most important is to enjoy what u r doing." Mrs Ong replied.

"So since u r always flying, how do u keep yr figure so good at yr age? I want to be as beautiful as u at yr age."

"U r flattering me. Important thing is to have balance diet and also good lingerie to protect your tits. I have a lingerie lover and have a collection of them that I buy when I travel. Want to have a look?" Mrs Ong asked me.

"Sure." Mrs Ong led me up the stairs to her bedroom. The way up the stairs is so familiar. This is the place where my plan started. We entered the bedroom and I gave a smile as Mrs Ong must not have known that the bed right in front of us is where her husband fucked another woman.

"What r u smiling at?" Mrs Ong asked.

"Nothing." I replied.

Mrs Ong opened her cupboard and I gave another smile. This is where I took her bikini the other time. Mrs Ong asked me for my cup size and was pleased to find that we were of the same size. She took out a bra and asked me to try it.

"Try this and feel the difference from yr normal bra."

"U meant now and here?" I asked.

"Yup, then when? We are all ladies, where there to be shy. Unless u tell me u r not 1." Mrs Ong teased me.

"Ok, I will take off mine first." Mrs Ong removed her shirt and unclasp her bra. Her bra fell to the ground and right in front of me were her pair of tits. This is the first time that I have been so close to another women's tits. Although Mrs Ong is already in her thirties, her is still firm. I wish my would be like hers when I am in my thirties too.

"Ok, it your turn." Mrs Ong moved to me and try to remove my shirt.

"I will do it myself." I removed my shirt and unveil the bikini that I was wearing.

"It seems that we have the same taste. I got an indentical bikini as yours" Mrs Ong said. I thought to myself: "This bikini is yours, u stupid women,"

"Oh, u have 1 too." I smiled as I replied. I removed the string at the back and top of my neck and the bikini came off.

"Not bad. U r only still in sec school. One day, yours might be bigger than mine." Mrs Ong teased me as she squeezed my tits. I squeezes hers back and soon we were squeezing each other tits.

"Ok, stop playing and try this on." Mrs Ong told me.

Just then the bedroom door opened and Mr Ong was standing there. His jaws dropped when he saw his wife and little princess together in the room top naked. He must be shocked.

I pretend to be shy and quickly take my shirt to cover my vital points.

"Dear, we got a guest today. We r having a ladies talk. Pls wait for us downstairs." Mrs Ong told Mr Ong and closed the door behind her.

"I am sorry about that. I should have locked the door." Mrs Ong apologise to me."

"It ok." I replied.

I try on the bra and Mrs Ong commented that it look great on me. She gave it to me as a "jian mian li" and told me to come more often to her house so that we could exchange pointers. We get dressed and went down to the living room to find Mr Ong.

This game is just getting started....

To be continued.....

AD69
01-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Woooo...can't wait for the next part. :D

fat29
01-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Very good story and I hope to see more instalments over the weekend. Bro Vin, pls don't keep us waiting. Give more...:p

Devil_May_Cry
01-04-2006, 04:59 PM
ur story juz keeps getting betta.. keep it up & cheerios~ ;)

Beyond69
02-04-2006, 04:42 AM
Nice! Waited for a week and finally!!! Waiting for more! Keep it up!:D

ralphael
03-04-2006, 10:43 AM
Long Awaiting! my didi is almost bursting!

vin^_^
03-04-2006, 02:58 PM
Chapter 11

Mr Ong was still recovering from see his little princess and wife together.

"Dear, why r u back so early? I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow. U should have call me so that I can go pick u up." Mr Ong said.

"Firstly, I want to give u a surprise. Secondly, if I not back early, how do i know u invite another girl to our house when I am not around?" Mrs Ong joked.

Mr Ong is slightly taken aback. I smiled innocently at him when I heard Mrs Ong said that.

Mr Ong try to remain clam and said: "My wife so pretty, i am afraid she run away with other guys. How would i dare bring another 1 home."

I am getting slightly angry upon hearing this. His wife is pretty, then where do I stand in his heart.

"U and yr glib mouth. Let not forget we have a guest here." Mrs Ong replied. I could sense the happiness in her heart upon hearing her husband words.

"Oh Wendy, why r u here?" Mr Ong asked me. The anger in my heart is growing. Trying to act blur in front of me.

"Oh, I got some Maths problem which I do not know how to solve. Can u teach me?" I replied.

"Dear, I go up and take a rest. I am tired after the long flight. U entertained Wendy. Sorry Wendy, I excused myself." Mrs Ong headed up the stairs and out of our sight.

Mr Ong moved towards me and asked me what Mrs Ong and I have been chating about before he came back.

"Nothing much. Girls stuff. Why, scared I spill everything out? Scared, still hooked up with me." I replied.

"U better not do anything funny. Take this ($) and go home now and I will call u when I am free." Mr Ong replied.

"Go home now? My meimei down there is longing for a dick. It is not sextisfy and u want me to leave? And what do u treat me as? Yr wife not around den ask me to check in. Yr wife back liao, den I got to check out. U think u r calling a hooker?" I take the $ and throw at Mr Ong.

"No, u r always my little princess. But I hope u understand the situation now."

"I understand. The situation now is my meimei wants yr dick inside." I replied. "Where is yr guts when u first fuck me? Don't yr didi wants my meimei too?" I put my hand on his dick and rub.

"See yr didi is saying yes. What r u waiting for?" I encouraged Mr Ong to fuck me.

Mr Ong carried me up and into the study room. He locked the door behind him. "U horny little slut, I make sure I fuck the hell out of u."

I sat behind the study table, bitting a finger and crossing my legs. Mr Ong quickly undress and was now naked. I saw the dick I am have been longing for.

"Great, u have make a hugh step forward." I said. "Now imagine I am yr secretary and u want to fuck me."

Mr Ong get under the table and start to caress my inner thighs. Alternating between licking and caressing them with his hands. I am getting a response as my pussy started to get wet. I let out a few soft moans.

"mmmmm..... I love them. Make yr little princess real wet." I encouraged Mr Ong.

He pulled my skirt up my legs and continued with his caressing and licking. He lick towards my panty region and use his teeth to bite and roll my panty down.

He licked all around my pussy, short of licking it. He is really teasing me and I getting very wet.

"mmmm..... oooooo....." My moans is getting more frequent. I could no longer take his teasing.

"Quick, fuck me. My meimei want yr didi and it could no longer wait."

Mr Ong take it as a cue and carried me up from the chair and put me on the table. I sat on the table as he remove my shirt and bra. He started sucking and licking my nipples while using his hands to fondle my tits.

"Mmmm... oooo..." I am loving every moment of this.

He pulled my skirt up to reveal my pussy. He position his dick and began to thrust me. Bit by bit, more and more of his dick is entering into my pussy.

"Ahh.... mmmmm...." My moan is getting louder. He thrust harder as he place his hands on my tits to squeeze them. Before, i knew it, I already had my first climax of the session.

I suggested changing to doggie so that he can fuck me as if he is fucking a bitch. We get onto the ground and i position myself on my fours. He came from behind to thrust me while putting his hand on my waist to pull me back so that his dick can go deeper into me.

"Pump me harder." I called out to Mr ong. "mmmmm.... ahhhh, that the way." I moaned.

Mr Ong could not longer take it anymore and suggested that i lay on the floor so that he can get onto of me.

I lay on the floor while he continue to pump me.

"Ahhh... mmmm...." My moans are becoming so loud that Mr Ong use his hand to cover my mouth.

"I am cumming" Mr Ong said. "Me..... too....." I replied slightly breathless.

Mr Ong released his load and burried his face into my tits. I allowed him to lay there for a couple of minutes.

"Thanks, let get changed before yr wife wake up." I winked at him.

We get changed and opened the door. Just then, we saw his wife coming down the stairs.

"U r done with yr Maths question?" Mrs Ong asked me.

"Yup and I am going home liao." I replied.

"Care to leave me yr hp number. I call u when i am in town and we can go shopping and engage in our ladies talk."

I leaved her my number and bid goodbye to both of them.

This must have been my best fuck ever. Fucking some1 else husband while she is sleeping in another room. Hehe.....

I smsed Mr Ong: "How do u like it. Fucking me while yr wife is also in the house. Hehe....."

My hp rings.............

To be continued.......

foster
03-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Cool bro,waiting for me pls.:D

ilovesg
03-04-2006, 03:20 PM
Well done keep it up !!

Celica2004
03-04-2006, 04:37 PM
Good story Bro Vin...

up your points...

Keep the story going..

kekekke... :D

wtfuser123
03-04-2006, 05:13 PM
Dam i cant wait!!

vic88
03-04-2006, 08:40 PM
Nice story, Bro. Up your point
Don't let us wait too long for the next part. :)

batman007
08-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Bro vin......... Wher hav u been ??? Cannot wait 4 ti nxt instalment don let us wait so long pls:)

raceguysg
25-04-2006, 12:14 AM
bro where u go liao... continue the story leh

|GD_GeR|
25-04-2006, 02:38 AM
hey.. i camp here so long already.. but stil no update?? where u go le worz??

file69
28-04-2006, 04:31 PM
Kana, think the problem girl no more problems, so no more story already!

sukhoi
28-04-2006, 04:34 PM
lol she now good girl liaoz mah

mr ong is a good teacher!
haha
lets all wait patiently lah

xiong5182
29-04-2006, 12:11 AM
going to mark this thread as one of my fav... going to leave roots here.... awaiting next installment

kings_erlen
30-04-2006, 01:53 AM
hey.. bro quickly come back ler...
love your storry ler.... quick quick.,...
we want the problem gal to be back here...

TTI-INT
01-05-2006, 04:22 PM
I want MORE

Pistone
02-05-2006, 02:13 PM
Chapter 11

Mr Ong was still recovering from see his little princess and wife together.

"Dear, why r u back so early? I thought it was supposed to be tomorrow. U should have call me so that I can go pick u up." Mr Ong said.

I smsed Mr Ong: "How do u like it. Fucking me while yr wife is also in the house. Hehe....."

My hp rings.............

To be continued.......

bro.. waiting patiently for ur next installment..
cheers

killer_pussy
03-05-2006, 10:09 PM
yup... patiently waiting....

unlimited
04-05-2006, 05:41 PM
waiting waiting........ is the only thing.

vin^_^
06-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Chapter 12

"U noti little slut. the experience was mind-blowing. imagine us getting caught. longing to c u in school on monday."

"Me too. Muacks." I replied.

This experience was on my mind throughout my trip home. Just thinking of it make me wet. I wondered what would have happen if we caught by Mrs Ong. Imagine her finding out a Maths tutorial session becoming a bonking session between her husband and her new found friend. I laughed evily as i thought of that.

Back home, I quickly remove my clothings and put my wet panty aside. I wanted to show Mr Ong on Monday that how wet I become thinking of him. I took out a spag top and a shorts and put it on. I walked towards my computer and found a note with some cash from my mom.

"Ah girl, Uncle Tan bringing me go Hong Kong shopping. Will be back on Wednesday. Will buy some gift for u too. Here $100. Take care of yourself and dont create trouble."

After chatting some time, i got thristy and went to the kitchen's fridge. I opened and found there is no more bottle of my fav green tea. I decided to make my way to the minimart to purchase some.

On my way, i passed by the senior citizens corner and saw the ah peks starting at me. i smiled to them and I could see them making small talks among themselves. I received a few more glares as I make my way to the minimart.

At the minimart, i proceed to the drinks section. As my fav green tea was on the most bottom shelf, I squat down to pick up 2 bottles. After picking up the 2 bottles, i saw a guy standing behind me turning away. i know that i always zao geng when i squat down and i welcome guys to see. Anyway see onli, nothing to lose. But i hate guys see liao den act innocent and turn away.

I make my way to the cashier to make my payment. The cashier was also staring at me. I am feeling good. It boast my self-esteem. I thought to myself, wear clothes all c until like this liao. If never wear, all would probably die of nose bleeding.

The cashier continue to stare and I could see that his dick is trying to get some space under his pants. This guy must be real horny. i say in my sweetest voice: "How much" This is then that he stop staring and proceed to process my payment.

I walked out on the minimart and headed back home. On my way, I saw Tom. (A guy from a neighbouring boy school. All the girls in my school who r not les are pratically crazy over him. I must admit he look cute.) I walked up to him to say hello. He look a bit shock to see me.

He whispered into my ears: "I know that time Ms Seah banned u from wearing bra in school but this is not school. U no need to xpose there."

I look down and realise my nipples were showing under the quite translucent spag top I am wearing. Now, I know why every guy is staring at me from the ah peks at senior citizen corner to the cashier. Stupid me. I regain my composure and ask Tom, : "So you like what u saw?"

Tom face immediately become red. He stuttered.

"Why r u so nervous? Just kidding with u. Anyway, can do me a favour? These drinks are so heavy. Can help me carry it back home?" I know any guy cant resist me with the voice I have.

Tom took over the drinks and we headed for my home.

Back home, I immediately took off my top and get another black top to wear. Tom sat around while I poured a cup of green tea for him to enjoy. I went to sit beside him and we began chit chatting.

"So you always go ard braless?" Tom asked.

"No, i not a loose girl." I give a stern look.

"Sorry"

"It alright. Anyway, since u guys love to see so much, I am just doing a public service."

Tom seems to be taken aback by my word.

"Don't u love it too?" I move closer to Tom. I looked him into the eyes. I am feeling horny again. It would be nice to get my hands on the cutest guy that all desire and be fucked by him. I would be the envy of others if i could pull this off.

i reach out and initate a kiss. I knew Tom would fall in my hands. He responded and the both of us were locking lips. i moved my hands down his body and began stroking his manmood. His dick is getting bigger and bigger. I use the other hand to guide his hands to my tits and he began playing with them. It seems to me he is quite inexperience in such stuff with the way he play with them.

i continue to stroke his manhood. I proceed to take off his shorts and underwear and out sprung his dick. Not too bad, I thought to myself. I proceed to kneel in front of him and gave him a smile. I say in my sluttest voice: "Ready to be blow over by me?"

i took his dick and start to rub it. I position his dick at my mouth and prepare to give him a blow job he will never remember.

Just then, he push me away. I was taken aback.

"What wrong, Tom?" I asked.

"I think we had taken this too far. I am sorry for my actions and think we should stop here. If not, we will regret this in the future." Tom picked up his boxer and shorts, wore them and ran out of my house.

"WTF", i thought to myself. "I am so horny now and u do this to me. How could any guy resist from my tempation. I will make sure I settle this score with u and make sure u beg me for sex in the future."

I will make Tom regret for what he do to me today.

jameslee1
07-05-2006, 11:19 AM
nice story hope u update soon

evil04
07-05-2006, 12:32 PM
Chapter 12

"U noti little slut. the experience was mind-blowing. imagine us getting caught. longing to c u in school on monday."

"Me too. Muacks." I replied.

This experience was on my mind throughout my trip home. Just thinking of it make me wet. I wondered what would have happen if we caught by Mrs Ong. Imagine her finding out a Maths tutorial session becoming a bonking session between her husband and her new found friend. I laughed evily as i thought of that.

Back home, I quickly remove my clothings and put my wet panty aside. I wanted to show Mr Ong on Monday that how wet I become thinking of him. I took out a spag top and a shorts and put it on. I walked towards my computer and found a note with some cash from my mom.

"Ah girl, Uncle Tan bringing me go Hong Kong shopping. Will be back on Wednesday. Will buy some gift for u too. Here $100. Take care of yourself and dont create trouble."

After chatting some time, i got thristy and went to the kitchen's fridge. I opened and found there is no more bottle of my fav green tea. I decided to make my way to the minimart to purchase some.

On my way, i passed by the senior citizens corner and saw the ah peks starting at me. i smiled to them and I could see them making small talks among themselves. I received a few more glares as I make my way to the minimart.

At the minimart, i proceed to the drinks section. As my fav green tea was on the most bottom shelf, I squat down to pick up 2 bottles. After picking up the 2 bottles, i saw a guy standing behind me turning away. i know that i always zao geng when i squat down and i welcome guys to see. Anyway see onli, nothing to lose. But i hate guys see liao den act innocent and turn away.

I make my way to the cashier to make my payment. The cashier was also staring at me. I am feeling good. It boast my self-esteem. I thought to myself, wear clothes all c until like this liao. If never wear, all would probably die of nose bleeding.

The cashier continue to stare and I could see that his dick is trying to get some space under his pants. This guy must be real horny. i say in my sweetest voice: "How much" This is then that he stop staring and proceed to process my payment.

I walked out on the minimart and headed back home. On my way, I saw Tom. (A guy from a neighbouring boy school. All the girls in my school who r not les are pratically crazy over him. I must admit he look cute.) I walked up to him to say hello. He look a bit shock to see me.

He whispered into my ears: "I know that time Ms Seah banned u from wearing bra in school but this is not school. U no need to xpose there."

I look down and realise my nipples were showing under the quite translucent spag top I am wearing. Now, I know why every guy is staring at me from the ah peks at senior citizen corner to the cashier. Stupid me. I regain my composure and ask Tom, : "So you like what u saw?"

Tom face immediately become red. He stuttered.

"Why r u so nervous? Just kidding with u. Anyway, can do me a favour? These drinks are so heavy. Can help me carry it back home?" I know any guy cant resist me with the voice I have.

Tom took over the drinks and we headed for my home.

Back home, I immediately took off my top and get another black top to wear. Tom sat around while I poured a cup of green tea for him to enjoy. I went to sit beside him and we began chit chatting.

"So you always go ard braless?" Tom asked.

"No, i not a loose girl." I give a stern look.

"Sorry"

"It alright. Anyway, since u guys love to see so much, I am just doing a public service."

Tom seems to be taken aback by my word.

"Don't u love it too?" I move closer to Tom. I looked him into the eyes. I am feeling horny again. It would be nice to get my hands on the cutest guy that all desire and be fucked by him. I would be the envy of others if i could pull this off.

i reach out and initate a kiss. I knew Tom would fall in my hands. He responded and the both of us were locking lips. i moved my hands down his body and began stroking his manmood. His dick is getting bigger and bigger. I use the other hand to guide his hands to my tits and he began playing with them. It seems to me he is quite inexperience in such stuff with the way he play with them.

i continue to stroke his manhood. I proceed to take off his shorts and underwear and out sprung his dick. Not too bad, I thought to myself. I proceed to kneel in front of him and gave him a smile. I say in my sluttest voice: "Ready to be blow over by me?"

i took his dick and start to rub it. I position his dick at my mouth and prepare to give him a blow job he will never remember.

Just then, he push me away. I was taken aback.

"What wrong, Tom?" I asked.

"I think we had taken this too far. I am sorry for my actions and think we should stop here. If not, we will regret this in the future." Tom picked up his boxer and shorts, wore them and ran out of my house.

"WTF", i thought to myself. "I am so horny now and u do this to me. How could any guy resist from my tempation. I will make sure I settle this score with u and make sure u beg me for sex in the future."

I will make Tom regret for what he do to me today.

wah our fave gal now got another target ... good story line .... pls cont...

tanner132
07-05-2006, 08:52 PM
wah our fave gal now got another target ... good story line .... pls cont...

Hi bro evil04. Pls do not quote the whole post. Sam does not allow that. Hopefully you will not be zap by Sam for doing that.

Cheers

Pistone
08-05-2006, 01:45 PM
great story..

wonder will she get into some lesbo action?

cheers
awaiting patiently for plot to unfold

mighty_god
08-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Nice storyline... do continue. Wonder what will happen next :)

TTI-INT
15-05-2006, 11:06 AM
Seems this story has ended very quickly

Celica2004
25-05-2006, 12:46 AM
Has our story teller gone MIA?????

:(

commando23
25-05-2006, 09:57 AM
We Want MORE!!! We Want MORE!!! We Want MORE!!!! :D

astro-boy
30-05-2006, 05:24 PM
Please continue the story.
This is a great stroy, want to know what happened next.
Please.....

batman007
30-05-2006, 08:58 PM
Bro Vin Keep up ti good work man:)

kotek
15-01-2007, 01:20 AM
building barracks here...
that wendy is sure a c*ck teaser like hell man

TFKShen
15-01-2007, 02:17 AM
awesome story man!! pitching my tent here also!! :D

zennie
15-01-2007, 11:52 AM
quite impressive ... !! nice storyline !!

firest0rm
15-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Great story! Please continue!!

me|zuo
16-01-2007, 03:33 PM
author had gone MIA long ago....:(

taxidriversg
16-01-2007, 07:48 PM

maybe you all can look for her at Singpore girl home now haha:D

taxidriversg
16-01-2007, 07:56 PM

maybe you all can find her in Singapore girl home now :D

AD69
16-01-2007, 10:21 PM
This is an old camp site liao.

taxidriversg
16-01-2007, 10:33 PM
maybe she is in Singapore girl home liao :D

ILoveCheapSex
17-01-2007, 12:10 AM
I wondered why some bros dig up this thread, that has been dead for more than 6 months, and still expect the story to carry on?

Please lah, bros, common sense, any thread that has no updates for more than a month is 99.99% end of story already. So please just read whatever that has been written, take it as it is and don't post any replies in them and expect the story to continue.

Thanks!

vin^_^
02-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Hi all,

Thanks for the support. A special 1 episode as I happened to be free and to thank all for the positive replies.

Not sure if I will continue again as I do not wish to let CO find out I am here.
Will definitely love to write more if I have the chance.

Continued:Chapter 13

I hate you. I never want to see or talk to u again, I smsed Tom.

Tom replied, “Don’t be angry! Treat you chocolates tomorrow."

However, I am not going to forgive him easily for leaving me high and dry (or rather wet). I ignored him despite his repeated smses.

I tried calling my sisters to see if they want go Zouk to get picked up by guys but none was free. The stupid Irene was busy getting poked by her bf. “Ahhh… mmmmm…., moaning into the phone as I spoke to her when her sister here just get rejected. However, I also cannot tell them Tom rejected me if not I lost face in front of them.

Just then , I happened to see an sms from Tom.

“Hey, I left my homework at your place. Can I get it back from you?”

An evil thought came to my mind.

“Ok. I bring it to your house.” Tom was so glad that I replied.

I took my panty and wiped a little of juice on it and placed it in a zip lock bag. Then, I cleaned up and changed into some comfortable clothings.

After leaving house, I headed straight to 7-11 and picked up a pack of condoms.

As usual, the cashier tried to flirt with me but I got no interest in him.

“Which lucky guy tonight? Am I the one?” The cashier asked.

“U go home and fuck your wife lah. For your information, you are old enough to be my father leh.” I told him. Seriously, if he is rich, who cares how old he is. But then he is not rich. Worse, Mark Lee look better than him.

After buying the condom, I purposely took 1 out to make it look as if it had been used before.

I proceeded straight to Tom’s house.

Ding dong, I rang the bell.

Tom’s mother opened the door. Yes, this is falling into plan, I thought to myself.

“Who are you looking for”, Tom ‘s mother asked.

Is Tom around? Just then, Tom stepped out.

“Mom, she is looking for me. “ Tom said.

“Come in and take a seat”, Tom’s mother invited me.

Tom quickly asked me to pass him his homework and not to make any trouble when Tom’s mother went to get me a drink. However, I am not going to let what he did to me earlier in the day rest easily.

I purposely waited till Tom’s mother returned.

“Hey, didn’t u say u left something at my house just now?” I started taking out the stuff.

“Here u go, Your homework. The condom and ….. “

“the panty I wore just now. U say u wanted it for sourvenir” as I kissed Tom on the cheeks. “

I could see the fear in Tom’s eyes and anger in Tom’s mother face as I finished the sentence.

“Sorry auntie, I got to leave as it is getting late. If not, my mother will scold. You taught your son well. He was awesome in bed and so naughty. Said want to fuck me from behind as I cooked noodles for him.” I stood up as I ended the sentence.

Tom’s mother immediately stood up and opened the door as if she wanted to shoo me out of the house.

I pretended to leave but was actually outside. I could heard Tom’s mother at her top of her voice as she scolded Tom.

Tom was trying to plead and explain he did not do anything with me. But Tom’s mother continued to scold him.

“U know u could have make her pregnant?” Tom’s mother shouted.

“Have Tom’s baby?” “Nah,” I thought to myself. I wouldn’t want to have babies with a guy who is a Mother’s boy.

“U go back to your room and reflected upon yourself.” I heard a door slammed. Must be Tom’s mother going back to her room.

Yes, serve u right for rejecting me. Any1 who make me suffer shall suffer too.

Even though I got my revenge, my mei mei still not happy. Still feeling a little itchy.

Just then, I heard a beep sound. An sms came in.

“Want to go shopping together tomorrow”, Mrs Ong asked.

sexoroz
02-12-2009, 06:28 PM
yay TS is back! more more

baby85
02-12-2009, 08:42 PM
continue after 3yrs =)

pls continue writing before u stop again =) nice stories u wrote, pls continue on The Lawyer too haha :p

ben1978
03-12-2009, 10:14 PM
more more
i want more

JPJ98
04-12-2009, 12:00 AM
TS
More please.

takumick80
04-12-2009, 12:50 AM
Best story i've read so far. :)

owenfang
04-12-2009, 12:05 PM
fuck her until she no problem lor.

GoldenMonkey1
04-12-2009, 05:48 PM
OMG!! After 3 years.....the story re-surface!! It has been a while man......:D

hornychef
05-12-2009, 05:14 AM
hi sister pl do continue u interesting stories

tan707070
05-12-2009, 07:54 AM
more bro :D keep coming

Renji
05-12-2009, 08:13 AM
Camping back here again!

Ir0n
05-12-2009, 11:35 AM
2 Thumbs up!!!

deathrocks
05-12-2009, 11:38 AM
juz saw this thread recently, was reading the past few chapters. there was one where she got rejected by tom and she went WTF. for some weird reason, that phrase made me laughed. :eek:

rickson
06-12-2009, 04:57 AM
camping here tooo when the next capter

et1j_12
07-12-2009, 12:25 AM
Really very good your story is captivating. Waiting for next episode.

tan707070
15-12-2009, 07:45 AM
bro vin where r u so long never post ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,;)

Nooby
15-12-2009, 09:25 AM
It's nice. Can't wait for the next chapter

vin^_^
20-12-2009, 11:54 PM
“OK, where and what time?”, I replied.

“U just wait at yr house. I will pick u up at 1:00 pm” Mrs Ong texted.

“Ok, seeya tml” and I made my way back home thinking of the sweet revenge I had.

Soon, the day arrived and I was waiting downstairs when I saw the familiar red car pulled up in front of me.

Mrs Ong lowered the window and called out to me. I entered the car and greeted Mr and Mrs Ong.

“Don’t need to call me Mrs Ong. Just call me Joey.”

“OK, no problem.” Mrs Ong and I continued to chat about girly stuff like makeup, clothes, etc while Mr Ong drove us on the way to Millenia Walk. After a while, in the car, I could see Mr Ong getting bored while we ratter on our girls chat. I decided to shift the middle of the back seats, pretending that I could better chat with Mrs Ong.

When Mr Ong looked at his rear view mirror, I decided to spread my legs and revealed my white lace panty. Mr Ong concentrated so hard that he almost knocked into the car in front.

Mrs Ong scolded Mr Ong for being so careless and I was giggling softly behind.

Soon, we arrived at Millenia Walk.

“Dear, me and Wendy going to shop for quite a while. Don’t think it is convenient for you to follow us as I am bringing her to shop for girl stuff too. You just wait around and I will call you when we are done”, as Mrs Ong kissed Mr Ong on the cheeks. I could see the disappointment in Mr Ong ‘s eyes of not being able to see his wife and little princesses shopping for lingerie together.

First stop, Mrs Ong brought me to Chalone and told me it is one of her favourite place to shop for lingerie. I browsed around and was looking at the price tag when I almost choked. One set around $200. So expensive. That could fill me for recess for 2 -3 months or more. Mrs Ong asked me not to worry about the price and picked me 1 set for myself since we get along so well even though it is just our second time meeting each other.

Soon, I picked a black lacy piece with thong while Mrs Ong had picked 3 sets, yellow, red and white all with g-strings. Mrs Ong asked me to share the same fitting room as her as she want my opinion.

We were undressing and I decided to pull the strap of Mrs Ong and it re-bounce off her. Mrs Ong took her revenge by squeezing my tits. We were playing with each other tits once again and were making so much noise in the fitting room. Since I only got 1 piece to try, I was done soon. I decided to take out my hp to take some pics of me and Mrs Ong. Let cam-whore, I told Mrs Ong. I took pics of us in our new lingerie and also convinced Mrs Ong to take pics of us naked saying we can keep it for comparison in future to see I will grow bigger.

We exited the fitting room once we are done and saw the sales associate looking at us in a funny way. She must have thought we were lesbians giving the amount of noise we made inside. Mrs Ong made her way to make payment while something naughty came to my mind.

I decided to send a MMS to Mr Ong.

“Hi dear, I knew you would love to see this. This is what you missed just now. Muacks, your little princess” as I attached the pic of Mrs Ong and myself in our new lingerie.

“Thanks, dear. You never fail to make me hard. But please don’t do anything funny, I begged you. I will make up to you when Mrs Ong is away.” Mr Ong replied.

“Something to make you harder, as I attached the picture of me and Mrs Ong and sent it to Mr Ong.

By then, Mrs Ong was done was payment. We continued our shopping and I totally forget about the MMS I sent to Mr Ong until he replied.

“Dear, I just went to the toilet to pcc seeing my hot wife and hotter little princess. You r making me crazy. But once again, please do not reveal our relationship to my wife.” But now, I knew Mr Ong was under my control and I was screwing his mind. Thumbs up to me, I giggle to myself.

Soon, we were done with our shopping and I realized Mrs Ong has spent close to $1500 and about $500 was on me. What a good catch Mr Ong is, I thought to myself. Wife and husband both giving me cash and presents. This is my best decision / thing I had done in my life.

“Thank you, Joey!” I hugged Mrs Ong after the shopping.

“Don’t mention it.” It was so great to find such a nice friend like you who share the same taste as myself. Let me call Mr Ong to fetch us.

“Yup, a nice friend that even helps u to sextisfy your hubby when u are not around,” I thought to myself.

On the way back, Mrs Ong mentioned that she got to fly again tomorrow and will only be back 3 days later.

Upon reaching home, I immediately texted Mr Ong. “My mei mei and mimi are both missing u so badly. Pick me after school tomorrow. More photos for you :)”

☺, Mr Ong replied.

vin^_^
22-12-2009, 11:24 AM
Add on to give the story some visuals.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/freejambaby/6135_146670701280_593496280_3592669.jpg

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/freejambaby/6135_146670671280_593496280_3592664.jpg

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/freejambaby/6135_146670676280_593496280_3592665.jpg

slyer
22-12-2009, 11:54 AM
nice story. camping here

VanGogh
22-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Power !! Thanks for sharing !! :D

tan707070
23-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Add on to give the story some visuals.

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/freejambaby/6135_146670701280_593496280_3592669.jpg

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/freejambaby/6135_146670671280_593496280_3592664.jpg

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac6/freejambaby/6135_146670676280_593496280_3592665.jpg

r this really mrs ong n u hehehe

vin^_^
01-01-2010, 04:43 PM
A new post to wish all Happy 2010!

Just thinking of Mr Ong’s dick makes me horny and wet below. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come and start thinking of what surprises should I spring on Mr Ong. Thinking of these ideas make me even wetter down below. Soon, my g-string is soaked with my juice. I removed my g-string and took out my dildo and start playing with my own pussy. The feeling was great but wasn’t as great as the feeling of Mr Ong’s dick in my pussy. After playing for an hour, I felt so tired and fell asleep in my bed.

I woke up earlier the next morning planning my surprises. As planned, I was early in school. Probably, only the security guard was earlier. My first stop: the teacher office. I look around and sneak into it when I saw the coast was clear. I placed my wet g-string from yesterday night on his table and wrote him a note.

“From your little princess”

xoxo,
muackz

Suddenly, I hear some noises. Some girly giggles and some soft moaning noises. I headed to the noise and saw Ms Goh and another teacher Ms Gan, also another of the newly graduate teacher in the school playing with each other. Never thought Ms Goh was such a person, as she seems so demure and innocent. Seems like not only the students are lesbians in a girl school, the teachers are too. Ms Gan looks like the more experienced one, showing Ms Goh the ropes. I decided to tape it down and took out my hp. Now, I have some secrets of Ms Goh which might come in handy one day. As it get nearer to lessons time, Ms Goh n Ms Gan decided to finish up and I sneaked my way out of the office.

Classes were boring today and Mr Goh was the last lesson for today. I couldn’t wait for his lessons listening to all the old maids in my school. Stupidly, one of the old maids caught me sleeping in my class and swapped my seat to the front. So bored. Can’t sleep and can’t talk to my sister, Irene too. Finally, it is Mr Ong’s class. I smiled widely at him as he walked into the class and look into my direction. I mouthed, “Surprised?” Could see Mr Ong is a bit shocked. “More to come” I mouthed again.

Lessons started and Mr Ong turned to write on the whiteboard the lessons plan of the day. I decided to take out the lacy black bra I bought with Mrs Ong yesterday. I turned and asked the girls beside me their opinions. Could see their jaws dropped when they saw the price tag. I placed it over my tits area on my school uniform. Nice anot, I asked them. I then took out the lace thong and placed it on my skirt. Soon, Mr Ong was alerted to the little commotion I had made and he turned around. Could see his dick erected a little under his pants. I smiled at him.

He tried to act stern and asked me to keep the lingerie. I purposely dropped the thong in front of him. He reached down to pick up the thong and here comes surprise number 3. I spread my legs revealing my bare pussy. Yes, I wasn’t wearing any panty. Could see his dick forming a little budge in his pants at this moment. As he reached forward to return me the thong, I whispered: “Want u to help me put this thong on later. Feeling a little cold down there.” After these surprises, I could see Mr Ong tongue-tied and making a lot of mistakes. Wanted to give him a couple more surprises but decided not to. Can’t give guys too much if not next time everything they experience liao sure dump u.

Soon, classes ended and it was the end of the school day. Irene asked how come I so rich buy so expensive bra and I just shrugged her off saying: “If not, how to be your da jie da” “If u dump yr lousy ah beng bf, u also can afford.” Stupid Irene told me how macho her bf is and the crap and I just replied to say he only want to fuck her.

I told my sisters I not joining them as I got something urgent to attend to. I took out my hp and smsed Mr Ong:

“More surprises coming your way! Pick me up @ the carpark 2 streets away from school!”
Just thinking of Mr Ong’s dick makes me horny and wet below. I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come and start thinking of what surprises should I spring on Mr Ong. Thinking of these ideas make me even wetter down below. Soon, my g-string is soaked with my juice. I removed my g-string and took out my dildo and start playing with my own pussy. The feeling was great but wasn’t as great as the feeling of Mr Ong’s dick in my pussy. After playing for an hour, I felt so tired and fell asleep in my bed.

I woke up earlier the next morning planning my surprises. As planned, I was early in school. Probably, only the security guard was earlier. My first stop: the teacher office. I look around and sneak into it when I saw the coast was clear. I placed my wet g-string from yesterday night on his table and wrote him a note.

“From your little princess”

xoxo,
muackz

Suddenly, I hear some noises. Some girly giggles and some soft moaning noises. I headed to the noise and saw Ms Goh and another teacher Ms Gan, also another of the newly graduate teacher in the school playing with each other. Never thought Ms Goh was such a person, as she seems so demure and innocent. Seems like not only the students are lesbians in a girl school, the teachers are too. Ms Gan looks like the more experienced one, showing Ms Goh the ropes. I decided to tape it down and took out my hp. Now, I have some secrets of Ms Goh which might come in handy one day. As it get nearer to lessons time, Ms Goh n Ms Gan decided to finish up and I sneaked my way out of the office.

Classes were boring today and Mr Goh was the last lesson for today. I couldn’t wait for his lessons listening to all the old maids in my school. Stupidly, one of the old maids caught me sleeping in my class and swapped my seat to the front. So bored. Can’t sleep and can’t talk to my sister, Irene too. Finally, it is Mr Ong’s class. I smiled widely at him as he walked into the class and look into my direction. I mouthed, “Surprised?” Could see Mr Ong is a bit shocked. “More to come” I mouthed again.

Lessons started and Mr Ong turned to write on the whiteboard the lessons plan of the day. I decided to take out the lacy black bra I bought with Mrs Ong yesterday. I turned and asked the girls beside me their opinions. Could see their jaws dropped when they saw the price tag. I placed it over my tits area on my school uniform. Nice anot, I asked them. I then took out the lace thong and placed it on my skirt. Soon, Mr Ong was alerted to the little commotion I had made and he turned around. Could see his dick erected a little under his pants. I smiled at him.

He tried to act stern and asked me to keep the lingerie. I purposely dropped the thong in front of him. He reached down to pick up the thong and here comes surprise number 3. I spread my legs revealing my bare pussy. Yes, I wasn’t wearing any panty. Could see his dick forming a little budge in his pants at this moment. As he reached forward to return me the thong, I whispered: “Want u to help me put this thong on later. Feeling a little cold down there.” After these surprises, I could see Mr Ong tongue-tied and making a lot of mistakes. Wanted to give him a couple more surprises but decided not to. Can’t give guys too much if not next time everything they experience liao sure dump u.

Soon, classes ended and it was the end of the school day. Irene asked how come I so rich buy so expensive bra and I just shrugged her off saying: “If not, how to be your da jie da” “If u dump yr lousy ah beng bf, u also can afford.” Stupid Irene told me how macho her bf is and the crap and I just replied to say he only want to fuck her.

I told my sisters I not joining them as I got something urgent to attend to. I took out my hp and smsed Mr Ong:

“More surprises coming your way! Pick me up @ the carpark 2 streets away from school!”

vin^_^
04-01-2010, 05:33 PM
I quickly went into the toilet to convert my top into a mini shirt revealing my stomach area while waiting for Mr Ong's confirmation.

http://www.badongo.com/t/800/4471917

"Noti u. Never fails to surprise me. Pick u up in 15 minutes." Mr Ong replied.

I snapped a picture of myself n sent to Mr Ong and quickly hurried my way to the car park.

Soon, Mr Ong arrived and I was on his car. I told Mr Ong not to drive home and followed my directions. We arrived at Hotel 81 in Geylang and parked at a nearby carpark.

The moment I alighted from the car, I already drew a few whistles. A uncle quickly walked up to me and asked me for my rates while Mr Ong tore the parking coupons.

"Uncle, 我今天给人包了。“ I could see the disappointment in his eyes as he walked away.

As Mr Ong and I walked to the hotel, I could see many uncles looking at Mr Ong as if they want to kill him. Guess it is all guys fantasy to fuck a girl in a school uniform. Whatmore a school girl in her actual school uniform. As we entered the hotel lobby, I whispered into Mr Ong's ears:

"Oh no, u r public enemy no1. Feel scared anot?"

"Nope, I will protect u with all my life against those uncles. How r u going to repay me?" Mr Ong asked.

"讨厌。上去就知道。“ I teased Mr Ong.

Eric22
04-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Glad to see this thread alive after so long... :D

hermit1313
04-01-2010, 07:44 PM
waiting for more.... sure love to be ur Mr Ong... haha

racoon123
12-01-2010, 02:57 AM
http://www.badongo.com/t/800/4471917

WOW sis is that you? niiice :D

Red Blood Cell
12-01-2010, 01:40 PM
After leaving the camp site for awhile, i think is time to return. Very good.... TS pls make our mind run wild again for school gals.. too bad no able to up 1.

CandyMickey
13-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Very nice story.. been going for 3 yrs.. This is the best story that i read so far.. Camp for more..

NoviceMonster
15-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Interesting old stories from 3 years ago back in life.... camping for more;)

tan707070
03-02-2010, 07:36 AM
where our school gal go to mrs ong calling .....

dada123
03-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Wow...great story... camp here for further update..good job

shadow99
03-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Great story! Will be waiting for more. Keep it coming bro!

incarnate
03-02-2010, 03:49 PM
I am waiting to read more about the problem. Please continue. Thanks.

tan707070
27-04-2010, 07:02 AM
mr ong mia so long

big9n
25-09-2010, 04:46 AM
sorry you may think this is a grave digging but hey i want to say the thread owner was AWESOME.... one of BEST story with few brilliant pictures of her along! :)

8 months 21 days that was his last posted in here and seem like the story stuck halfway.... WHAT HAPPEN BROTHER? :(

fabian69
10-08-2012, 02:09 AM
can chat up with u

xiaospirit
30-12-2017, 09:12 PM

Intro:

Lead Character: Wendy, 17, a sec 5 problem student in a girls school. Born as a result of pre-marital sex by parents. Father left with another gal when young and thus is raise by mother. Mother, herself, is a typical ah lian and as a result, Wendy is being influence by her.

"Ahhhh...... , faster. Mmmmmm.... faster." Moaning sound ring out from my mother's room.

The noise is disrupting me from my sleep as it get louder. I get out of my bed and walk towards my mother's room. I slowly open the door and peek inside. Uncle Tan is fucking mummy again. I wonder what is so fun as it had done it before with my ex bf and he release within five minutes. I didnt even enjoy it.

Mummy's continue to moan louder as Uncle Tan continue to pump her. Before long, Uncle Tan released his load and I saw mummy's taking tissues to help him clean up. Uncle Tan reached for his wallet and gave mummy $500. They started getting dressing and I quickly closed the door.

The door was soon opened. I pretended as if nothing had happened.

Uncle Tan passed by me and take a look at me.

"Ni de nuu er zhang da le. Bu cuo. you ni de yi chung." (your daugther has grown bigger. Like mother, like duagther." Uncle Tan commented.

"You lao de bu gou, hai yao xiao de. Bie da ta de zhu yi" (Already have me, still want my daughter. Don't have any ideas on her). My mom replied.

"Wo zhi ai ni yi ge.(I only love u)" Uncle Tan said.

"Tao yan guai( u r bad). Hao le la. Zai bu zou ni jia you yao da gei ni le. (Stop playing. It late. Go home now or your wife will call again " Mom said.

My mother's had been Uncle Tan's misstress for the past year. I wonder why my mom would want to hook up with a married man but she ask me to stay out of her affairs.

"Ma, I want $50." I asked from my mom.

"Don't have." My mom replied.

"Just now, Uncle Tan give u $500."

"how dare u, peep at me again." My mom raised her voice.

"Anyway, this is not the first time. Ever since Father left, u had done it with so many man before. I also see until dont want to see le. Anyway, I need the money for school stuff."

My mom hit my head. "Ok, make sure it for school. Don't waste the money. Don't be like your useless mother. Only be ppl's misstres, open legs and earn money. Study hard and be a useful person."

"Okay." I replied for the sake of it, more glad to have the money.

With the money in hand, I went back to my dreamland.

To be continued
wow it looks like a real decent story . this is interesting you seem to have good literature skills

raigoss
31-12-2017, 03:39 AM
Camping for more :B