PDA

View Full Version : In search of those couple swingers MMF

DemonicSS
07-02-2015, 03:27 PM
Hi there,

We're looking for a couple to have some fun with and get along. I have previously posted about 2 years back I think. To be frank, I think we didn't really thought much into what we wanted from a couple, so finding the right group wasn't a ballpark. So I figured posting another here rather than messaging others individually might be better to see if there are any couples that fit our bill with a more accurate description of what we want.

Abit about us- we're married in our early and mid 30s. 1.72 and 1.57, 65kg and 46kgs, and we would describe ourselves as the average couple that enjoys our kinks. We're easy to get along with and mild tempered. The more talkative guy paired with the observant lady.

So the couple we're looking for is this:

1) Couple who are full swingers of similar size and build as us. You may be taller or shorter is fine with us, however your weight should correspond accordingly. The world is not perfect, but should the lady be petite and the guy tall (we dun need giants lol) would be a bonus
2) Unfortunately, dick size is an issue. So the male half needs to have a length of around 5.8 to 6.1inches. While I do fantasize a big dick plowing my girl, the listed size is what she likes. Those born fortunate enough to have a bigger member can try, but I cannot foresee if the missus will enjoy your member. As for the lady, her assets are not compulsory.
3) Enjoys the MMF or MMMF scenarios. while we'll sometimes do swap or 1 on 1, the point is the former.
4) Race wise, ladies of chinese descent are preferred. Guys can be of any race.
5) Prefers to make arrangements and take time as opposed to last min meetups. ( We understsand sometimes during the high, its sometimes tempting to call for a couple to join last min, but it shouldn't always be the case)
6) Age wise be +- 5 years. though we think the variation could possibly be wider. people who like the concept of being discreet.

I think that's about it. So if any of you are keen, please do drop us a PM to continue the converstaion.

DemonicSS
08-02-2015, 10:56 PM
Through conversations with other couples here, I would like to clarify afew things:

1) We have been playing awhile now and not new to playing. We like to keep things small. We're thinking of adding 1 more couple to play with. Maybe 2 max.
2) We're looking for people who can play during weekends (not all the time, but generally weekends).
3) The people we want to meet up are players whom already played or already have the intention to swap within the first meetup or latest 2nd meetup. So for those wanting to bridge over from soft over to full swinging but was held back because of compatibility issues who approach us, we will decline because we feel you are not ready to do so and meeting us will not change your status.
4) We will take awhile to arrange a meetup due to our busy schedule. By awhile, we meant that it may take us up to a month to arrange something. So I hope other couples can understand. I'm putting up this tread now so that we can chat more and arrange something in future as we will always be kind of busy.

Many thanks

DemonicSS
12-02-2015, 03:18 PM
This is an update,

We're still looking at this time, afew have sent us messages, however, there are some mismatches. So we're still searching.

Cheers

DanTheCow
12-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Wow!! One of the best threads looking for something. Well described and requirements all clearly listed. Really well thought through I must say. Kudos. 😊

Unfortunately, not a couple. Hahaha... 😜😝

All the best in your search.... Support support.... ☺️😉

DemonicSS
13-02-2015, 01:05 AM
Wow!! One of the best threads looking for something. Well described and requirements all clearly listed. Really well thought through I must say. Kudos. 😊

Unfortunately, not a couple. Hahaha... 😜😝

All the best in your search.... Support support.... ☺️😉

Thanks for the compliment, cause we already kind of know what we want already. So hence the conditions. Though I'm not sure if I placed too many that not much couples responded.

DanTheCow
13-02-2015, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the compliment, cause we already kind of know what we want already. So hence the conditions. Though I'm not sure if I placed too many that not much couples responded.

Well since you already know what you want and listed it... You kinda deterred many that do not meet the qualifications.... So that's why fewer responses because the pool got so much smaller... ☺️😉