PDA

View Full Version : New local 19yrs old Elve by chaichai star>36c-d cup

Pages : [1] 2 3

NATO
06-03-2006, 12:18 PM
This babelicious gal will be starting today from 2.30pm.Can proudly say that so far she is the only gal that i am willing to pay for to qc her.This is base on first visual look.Can say it a die die must try kinda bonk tho i may not know the service level yet.Damage as stated by chaichai start at $250 exclude room n cd.Interested can pm or sms chaichai star or myself;)

NATO
06-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Sorry today no more slots.Those interested can book for tomolo now.:D

chaichai_star
06-03-2006, 03:13 PM
Reporting live from the studio.just had an sextifying session with this sex bomb rite after cuteboy session.Looking at her humongous cup really drive me crazy.She is a really sex starved teenager who really enjoy making love.Her huge d cup boob is not sagging,plain defying gravity.while making love with her,her horny and sultry look really invite u to do her asap,just cant wait to penetrate her delicious pussy.Since this is a rush fr,i will stop here.Will post a more detailed fr later.Haha,first time hear cuteboy booking a rtf immediately after his session as we all know cuteboy doesnt go for rtf.

NATO take on her.

Name> Elve
Age> 19
Look> 7.5
Boobs> 36D
Ht>1.6m
Wt>48
BBBj> knn didnt try,too kan chiong with her frenching
Frenching>7,she like frenching alot
Fj>Bloody wet and horny especially her cfm look when fucking
Damage>$250 xclude room and cd
Rtf> double confirm yes.

NATO
06-03-2006, 03:19 PM
Reporting live from the studio.just had an sextifying session with this sex bomb rite after cuteboy session.Looking at her humongous cup really drive me crazy.She is a really sex starved teenager who really enjoy making love.Her huge d cup boob is not sagging,plain defying gravity.while making love with her,her horny and sultry look really invite u to do her asap,just cant wait to penetrate her delicious pussy.Since this is a rush fr,i will stop here.Will post a more detailed fr later.Haha,first time hear cuteboy booking a rtf immediately after his session as we all know cuteboy doesnt go for rtf.

NATO take on her.

Name> Elve
Age> 19
Look> 7.5
Boobs> 36D
Ht>1.6m
Wt>48
BBBj> knn didnt try,too kan chiong with her frenching
Frenching>7,she like frenching alot
Fj>Bloody wet and horny especially her cfm look when fucking
Damage>$250 xclude room and cd
Rtf> double confirm yes.
haha,forgot using chaichai star accn to post.The above post is by me,paiseh paiseh cos with chaichai star now;)
Btw Elve slot for tuesday is also full.

muthuteo
06-03-2006, 03:40 PM
haha,forgot using chaichai star accn to post.The above post is by me,paiseh paiseh cos with chaichai star now;)

D cup D cup! Wah...I scared she slap my face with her 2 bombs...

cuteboy12345208
06-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Jus came back from a sextisfed session with Elve. Wanted to post my usual standard FR but feel that it will be an injustice to her. So I will post OP type of steamy FR

Elve- The Seductive Queen

SETTING UP THE KILL: Saw Bro Chaichaistar thread that a new SYT will start work. So quicky arrange for an appt today. Thank you bro Chaichaistar for giving me the first slot.

LOOKS: When she came into the hotel room, I almost fainted. In front of me, is a SYT with big boobs. She is very cute and pretty. Will rate her 7.25

KISSING/FRENCHING: She allow kissing. Her lips were soft and moist and she was quite responsive..... 7

BODY: I would rate as 7

BOOBS: Her boobs is BIG!!! Think very close to D cup with nice pointed nipples.... 8

ACTION INCLUDING CATBATH: Since she came from home, she told me to bathe first. After bath, both of us lie on the bed. She then start to give me a very seductive look. Cannot take it any longer, my didi was already very hard liao. So quickly strip myself and later I help her to strip too. Great feeling. When she is naked, I was like admiring her big boobs. Jus could not take my eyes off her two mountains. She then came on top of me and in no time, I was busy sucking and licking her nipples. Then I my place my head in the cave between the 2 mountains and was licking in between. She then move down and put her breast between my didi and start to rub and move up and down. Really shiok. Then she took my rod started to kiss it before swallowing the whole thing in her mouth. It was a very short bj cos i could not take it much longer and feel like cumming liao.
I quickly replace with a new cap and now its my turn to be on top of her. Kissed and licked her breast again while my fingers move southwards towards her pussy. She has nice bushy pussy i mus say. When i touch her, she was already very wet. So i quickly insert my hot rod into her and start to thrust her gently. As I was too excited seeing such big boobs nad pretty looks, I came in no time.....7.5

GF Feel: She does hv very good gf feel. Even after the session, she still give me that seductive look and was still seducing me by using her leg to touch me all over. She will take my hand and place it on her breast and pussy too. Fantastic feeling. 8

Overall: Elve is one girl that can really melt u cos she really know how to give that CFM look and seduce you again and again. I would definitely RTF this elve. Although told her that, i will meet her next week but am thinking may bring foward to this week if she still got slots. 7.5

Her stats

Name: Elve
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: As stated above
Height: 1.6
Weight: 48kg
Damage: 250/1 hr/1 shot

Superbaby
06-03-2006, 04:59 PM
Bro Cuteboy,.. after our teleconversation, I search for your post about Elve and your FR is damn great. I think I cannot wait liao becoz I have missed out a lot of pretty local FL. Think this one shouldn't be missed. And I understand that you will definitely RTF. Wow...I really would like to see whether she is that pretty or not.
Meanwhile, Bro OP, Bro Rolex you can't miss this.
If the damages can be lower, then that will be the best.

Hanxinco88
06-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Bro Cuteboy,.. after our teleconversation, I search for your post about Elve and your FR is damn great. I think I cannot wait liao becoz I have missed out a lot of pretty local FL. Think this one shouldn't be missed. And I understand that you will definitely RTF. Wow...I really would like to see whether she is that pretty or not.
Meanwhile, Bro OP, Bro Rolex you can't miss this.
If the damages can be lower, then that will be the best.

Nowadays so many local FL popping out.....got kelly, elva...and candy also back in action......haiz.....so many different choice....

Cheers

Superbaby
06-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Nowadays so many local FL popping out.....got kelly, elva...and candy also back in action......haiz.....so many different choice....

Cheers
Bro Hanxinco88, think it is good to have more choice. Then, we don't need to worry of no local FLs in action.

elvee123
06-03-2006, 06:55 PM
omg.. her name so close to my nick.. :eek:

newby010
06-03-2006, 07:01 PM
HAHA, bro sexdreamer, u damn farny.... make sure u dont explode in yr pants when u see her hor... :D am sure they'll still charge $250 even if u havent touched her...

but really la, seldom see bro cuteboy rate a FL so highly in terms of looks and body. this must surely be a gem...

i'm on queue.... :D

cheers,
NB

NATO
06-03-2006, 08:51 PM
Elve- The Seductive Queen

Her stats

Name: Elve
Race: Local Chinese
Looks: As stated above
Height: 1.6
Weight: 48kg
Damage: 250/1 hr/1 shot
I Agree this word sum her up.Maybe should be voluptious sexy horny seductive temptress shd be better rite,hahah.i think u gonna rtf til she retires rite.

chaichai_star
06-03-2006, 10:19 PM
sorry bros,for elve is full till thursday,mostly weekends she is off, elve say sorry to all bros here..

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 02:24 AM
Went to PCC at the toilet just now... when can I get my hands on her big boobs??? :(

bro..u pcc got called out Sammi or elva name or not huh?!!!...kekekek...

Cheers

pppp46
07-03-2006, 09:38 AM
Sei bei sian, i will give $100 to the bro who is willing to give up his slot to me today!!! :p

!!!! Too bad I actually have a slot yesterday. But I gave it up. No one pay me leh :p

NATO
07-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Sei bei sian, i will give $100 to the bro who is willing to give up his slot to me today!!! :p
Bro,dun say until like that lah;) .Paging for bro i12bangu29,pls contact me asap ok

NATO
07-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Sorry, me hate waiting and very very stress and busy nowadays to keep waiting and checking for available slots, so I'm willing to pay for a slot today (12-6 pm slots) since I'm free today.

Maybe I should tabao her for half-day? How much huh???? :D
maybe i just let u guys know her schedule thing so easier for u guys to understand also.she only take 3 custs a day so her slots is limited.she dun do weekends also and her timing usually from 11-2 or 3pm only.It fastest finger first in booking of her slots.offer of cutting queue or paying xtra wont help as it will affect others and i also dun operate that way.hope u guys can understand.will try to accomodate all request for slots to our best abilities but sometime also got constraint lah.Does chaichai star have ur contact nos?;)

Can any bros out there help me.Who can get in touch with bro i12bangu29 can get him to contact me cos i dun have his nos.will be greatly appreciated.thank you

NATO
07-03-2006, 12:27 PM
For u guys info,Elve is fully book for this week.As her slots is limited to 3 custs per day,it fastest fingers first.sorry that cant accomodate all u guys for ur timing.Hope u guys can understand.Her timing usually is from 11am-3pm.Next week schedule is not out yet from her.hope u guys can bear with me and chaichai star on this.Thank you:D

sadfa
07-03-2006, 02:04 PM

if u want to pay 350 for one shot, up 2 u lor.
anyway, i dont see any reason y the okt cannot reply 2 u.

business 2 good? or bad pr skills?

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 02:11 PM
ChaiChaistar....where are you????? miss one sms and the queue now up to Jurong liao.......so how??? pm or sms me leh!!!!

Cheers

newby010
07-03-2006, 04:17 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro Nato for reserving a slot for me today, many thanks!

reached target destination on time but understand that bro youngeric was ahead of me and elve was delayed. no prob la. was quite tempted to hide at the lobby to catch a glimpse of youngeric, but didn't la!

so went to have a lunchtime drink. finally got greenlight from Nato and proceed upstairs.

DING DONG!

FIRST IMPRESSION

this sweet cutie opened the door. wow, first thing i noticed is her kawaii jap schoolgirl look. finally, get to produce my 1st jap AV :D 2nd thing (or was it the 1st) was her pair of knockers which was literally bursting out of her top. she was wearing a figure hugging dress. with minimal make-up.

she looks shorter than the 160cm stated. weight below 50kg is quite accurate. but her short and petite frame adds more to her school girl feel. even her hands and fingers are tiny, child-like.

Looks: 7/10 those who like the cute cute jap schoolgirl look will like her look.. really like 16yo Jap schoolgirl
Body: 7/10 the pair of jugs really rocked my senses.. D cup with nice suckilicious fair coloured nips. i'm not much of a big boobs person, so bros who dig huge melons will def rate her body higher..

this girl is v v service oriented, right from the word GO, she'd be sticking to u like glue, like some long lost lover. felt like a marine coming back to my beloved after 6months out in the sea.

held my hand and led me to the main area. the moment i sat down, she was already frenching me and auto-roaming... giving me CFM looks some more.
helped me undress and led me to shower. even offered hot drink. wow, i noticed that its a NATO service trademark to offer hot drinks..

one thing is, elve is also v chatty and if u bother to engage further into a conversation with her, you'll find that her schoolgirl child-like look belies her maturity and outlook of life and motivations/goals.

she had already showered so she stood at the door while i showered and we continued to chat. once done, i dried myself while watching her undress... to her bra and panty. checked to see if she's got hydrallics system attached to her bra to be able to support those heavy duty melons, hmmm dont have. must be superior top quality bra. hehe.

more frenching.. can straight away tell she's got good suction and tongue-fu. tongues darting in and out of each other mouths, exploring... nice.

Frenching: 8/10 good tongue-fu and suction, this girl loves to french and was pulling me to french throughout my hour with her

cuddled and kissed on the bed. then started to remove her bra. DRUM ROLL.... watched for the moment the bra came off and the melons pop out, wow what a sight to behold! :eek: literally bursting out... she knew what i had in mind and leaned forward to let me taste her melons. nice... slurping and sucking and fondling away.. the truth be told, i'm no KTV/HC go-er, so this is as good as it gets for me. first time with such huge springy melons in front of my face!

Next, her turn to catbath me.

Catbath: 7/10 good tongue action and suction. initially i had to ask her for it, but once she knew where my sensitive spots are, wah, she kept 'attacking' non-stop.. even after the session!

she went down and started BBBJ. IMHO, this is the only area she could and should improve on. she already has a tight eager mouth & playful lips, and powerful tongue-fu, quite easily can develop great BJ skills. she concentrates too much on the head-area, neglecting the shaft. her method is pretty much holding the shaft with her hand and sucking the head for a jerk-suck combo . lacking in depth and twirling tongue action on the shaft.

BBBJ: 6/10 as i said, she already has great 'tools' at her disposal, just have to improve her technique. definitely can add DEPTH to her BJ repertoire.

Titty fuck: DIDN'T ASK she certainly has what it takes to do it but i didnt try coz not my cup of tea

pulled her up for more frenching. and lie her down on the bed for more melon sucking. slowly made my way down, asked her for permission to explore love cave, to which she gave a CFM cheeky look and said 'OK'!

so got to remove her panty and do my usual inspection. hmm, small natural bush. onwards to her love hole, wow, looks cute with thin lips. FRESH and PINK, extremely inviting. tested with a finger, wow v wet already.

'wow u r so wet'
'only for you....'

wah, before long, i was sucking and licking on her clit like i've not eaten for days. her girlish moans got louder and louder. slowly, inserted a finger, then 2 to finish off with my fav double combo. her juices were flowing down my chin, coating my entire mouth and lips.

got up, had to wipe with towel, man. she quickly got up and sucked on my nips while stroking my bro. like some sex starved lolita... asked her 'so, what should we do now'

'up to you, but i really want u to FUCK me!'

wah, imagine her with her jap schoolgirl look and 2 huge melons giving u the CFM look, actually asking u to FUCK her... quickly capped myself and entered her in missionary. quite tight. continued to french and fuck...she likes to moan in my ear, amplifying the sound effects.

she's definitely have a glip tongue, the master sweet talker between the 2 of us.. asked for my name which she'll call out during FJ (!!). that's drama for u.

'oh, fuck me harder,xxxx', 'oh i love it when u fuck me, XXXX'

some bros might like this, some might call it 'fake' lor, but i'm pretty cool with it.

changed to doggy, wow, always extra tight in this position. started to slam her using her round fleshy butt as cushion. leaned over to play with her clit while slamming. wow more sound effects from her. mostly involving the FOUR letter word, HAHA.

wait a min, discovered a new angle to appreciate her! while doggy-ing her and leaning over thought i saw someting interesting, so checked it out - WOW, her side view while doggy-ing is fantastic! her jugs were literally almost touching the bed while she's on all fours! more incentive to slam into her coz can see them sway front and back, to and fro... damn shiok..

finally, cant take it anymore, turned her over for missionary to finish.. few minutes of deep hard pounding later, i exploded with great intensity...

FJ: 8/10 wet, responsive plus super duper view of shaking swaying jugs...

post-coital cuddle is also nice, with her hugging tightly, still auto roaming and sweet talking even.. this cheeky playful girl even continued to catbath me for some v nice post-coital action...

after more TCSS in bed, went for shower together (actually it was more like taking turns coz the freaking bath area is so small! but stood watching while TCSS-ing la)...

the sweet talking and frenching continued all the way to drying with towel, to dressing up, to fully dressed TCSS!

GF / Lover Feel: 8/10 she NEVER leaves u out of her sight or embrace for even 1 second! treats u like some long lost LOVE of her life...
Attitude: 8/10 no rush, very playful, cheeky, with CFM look & sound effects...
Damage: $250 + $20 room + tips
RTF: definitely, IF got discount... but going to be difficult coz i expect her booking to be solidly full in weeks to come

if she really was play-acting, she did a damn good job, coz the frenching and fooling around didnt stop at all. she was sitting on my lap whenever there's a chance, hugging me, pulling me in to french. and showering u with sweet sugar-coated words, etc.

bottomline is, u'll feel like u r THE single most important man in her life right from the moment u step into the room till u step out of it.

if u wanna be treated like royalty, and u love to spend some quality time with a cutie jap schoolgirl blessed with a pair of gravity defying succulent juicy all-natural MELONS, then run, dont walk, to book her RIGHT NOW.

Cheers,
NB

NATO
07-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Attitude: 8/10 no rush, very playful, cheeky, with CFM look & sound effects...
Damage: $250 + $20 room + tips
RTF: definitely, IF got discount... but going to be difficult coz i expect her booking to be solidly full in weeks to come

if she really was play-acting, she did a damn good job, coz the frenching and fooling around didnt stop at all. she was sitting on my lap whenever there's a chance, hugging me, pulling me in to french. and showering u with sweet sugar-coated words, etc.

bottomline is, u'll feel like u r THE single most important man in her life right from the moment u step into the room till u step out of it.

if u wanna be treated like royalty, and u love to spend some quality time with a cutie jap schoolgirl blessed with a pair of gravity defying succulent juicy all-natural MELONS, then run, dont walk, to book her RIGHT NOW.

Cheers,
NB
wah lau eh,ur fr damn solid leh.Put me to shame in my fr writing.Maybe next time i qc new gal must bring u along to write the fr on my behalf already.Again she say u beri beri the yandao;) and she enjoy herself tremendously with ur session.

newby010
07-03-2006, 04:47 PM
Maybe next time i qc new gal must bring u along to write the fr on my behalf already.

haha, bro, actually this is not a bad idea. i like to watch too :D

and i bet the experience would be quite interesting given the different perspective as the spectator...

cheers,
NB

Bobbyman
07-03-2006, 04:52 PM
wah lau eh....read the Fr of this fl i also beh tahan la...by the way Bro Nato...is this gem available to other non-chinese bros here...Thanks n Cheers

NATO
07-03-2006, 04:57 PM
wah lau eh....read the Fr of this fl i also beh tahan la...by the way Bro Nato...is this gem available to other non-chinese bros here...Thanks n Cheers
Sorry bro,as stated she dont do other races except chinese guys.Million apologies ok.

NATO
07-03-2006, 04:58 PM
double posting,sorry

Bobbyman
07-03-2006, 05:07 PM
okies dokies Bro Nato....no problem...that means i concentrate to ur papaya n flora la...Cheers

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 06:10 PM
haha, bro, actually this is not a bad idea. i like to watch too :D

and i bet the experience would be quite interesting given the different perspective as the spectator...

cheers,
NB

bro...u buay steady leh.....never "jio" me.....we can combine FR mah.......kekekeke:D

Cheers

Bomb
07-03-2006, 07:49 PM
Wa cuteboy,ho liao bo jio?

happycamper
08-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Bro NATO,

Wah lao eh read all the FR until buay tahan must try.... so who do I book her through? You (Bro NATO) or Sammi? Kinda confused here.... Thanks

chaichai_star
08-03-2006, 08:56 AM
Bro NATO,

Wah lao eh read all the FR until buay tahan must try.... so who do I book her through? You (Bro NATO) or Sammi? Kinda confused here.... Thanks
bro happy, u can book thru either one of them, but dun make double booking, but if u want also can...for 2 hrs lor....hehe..jk...:p

Darknites
08-03-2006, 09:22 AM
wah lao... all the FRs make it so steamy... seldom go for a $250 a pop screw.. but think this one must try.. bro Nato.. you got pm.

Cheers,
Shadow

Darknites
08-03-2006, 09:22 AM
sigh.. double post..

roymartin
08-03-2006, 09:29 AM
Hi Bro Nato & ChaiChai Star,
Seems got alot of young blood. Mind to know if 19 yrs old and 17 yrs old available tis friday or saturday. Thanks.

Optimus_Prime
08-03-2006, 12:40 PM
Wah... everyone oso charge in for this 19 yr old... wonder what magnetism she has....

cuteboy has been singing her praises for quite some time liaoz...

The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

passionman_sg
08-03-2006, 12:51 PM
Hello Nato,

How's next week schedule looking like?

Passionman_sg

Sorry bro,as stated she dont do other races except chinese guys.Million apologies ok.

NATO
08-03-2006, 01:49 PM
Hello Nato,

How's next week schedule looking like?

Passionman_sg
bro,not out yet.sorry abt tat.

youngeric
08-03-2006, 03:04 PM
As usual, thank you to NATO for arranging my session with her.

Before my session, I discovered I was not feeling well.
Nothing contagious, just a stomache. Nonetheless I continued with
the session. Errant OKTs please note the value and importance of keeping to your word.

Met her in a very obscure hotel which I almost could not find. I don't
know why she chose the hotel. Maybe she got special discount? One bad
thing about this hotel is that this isn't one of those transit hotels so the moaning and other sex sounds could be very obvious. Somemore the room very near to areas accessible by patrons of the hotel.

Looks: She described herself more as the 'wild' type. I would say
more of the sweet looking but naughty type, with slightly small slanted eyes
and roundish face and nose. Hair dyed brown n slightly pass shoulder
length. But overall not bad and quite appealing.

Attitude: What stands out is her obliging, playful and naughty sex kitten type attitude who likes and enjoys lots of sex. Maybe she is faking her attitude but it not so obvious like some other FLs.

Body: A bit of baby fat all around, but the boobs are really ridiculously big. Truly a sight to behold especially among Asian women. I have seen sizes like this only in magazine and in fake boobs.

Right now, even though alot of her excess weight is in her boobs, even if she lose weight to her optimum size, they will still remain big.

Height slightly below 1.6 m and weight around high 40 kg.

BBBJ: Passable. Not very skilful and not enough tongue action, so can be improved.

Sex: Not the best but she can try many position and gets wet quite easy with nice moans.
I like her soft muffled moans when I am busy thrusting and frenching her at the same time. ;)
One other good thing when banging her doggy style is when she is high, she automatically grabbed my hand to fondle her boobs.

Overall: Not the best in sex even though she said she have sex plenty of times before but the entire package is quite good and appealing. One of the better looking FLs around with a very nice body and good attitude.

She will strip both you and her and even make coffee for you after the session.

I guess thats what Samsters want in their FL. Good looking girls with good attitude and need not be the best in sex. Little surprise when she said most of her customers cannot last long with her.

RTF: Why not? But at $250 one shot in one hour I feel is a bit expensive. It will be good if she reduces her price or allows more shots in 1 hr 30 min. But since she is so popular, I guess that won't happen. :(

i12bangu29
08-03-2006, 07:42 PM
reached target destination on time but understand that bro youngeric was ahead of me and elve was delayed. no prob la. was quite tempted to hide at the lobby to catch a glimpse of youngeric, but didn't la!
NB

Though U didnt take a glance at Youngeric, I managed to take a look at U....hahahahaaaaa

NB

Brudder....U know why U got this extra special treatment??? She confessed to me that she like U!!! She hope to have a handsome bf like U!!! make me sibei jeslous leh............no choice, U more handsome than me, I must admit after seeing U before the session
:(

OK my short FR

Her height is about 1.56, weight about 50kg
Look 6-7/10 (cute student look....a bit dissappointed actually cause have high expectation after seeing high rating FR on her, not really my type)
Body 6.5-8/10 (baby fats around.....8 for her boobs (D cup) I think only slighly smaller than Sora Aoi, so those who like big boobs, grab her)
Service 8-9/10 (really GF treatment even though I dont have the look of brudder newby010, eager to please!!!)

Personally, I think the price is still too steep but I think brudder newby010 got chance to get it free (be her part-ime bf lah...hahahahaaa)

cuteboy12345208
08-03-2006, 08:18 PM
T
Brudder....U know why U got this extra special treatment??? She confessed to me that she like U!!! She hope to have a handsome bf like U!!! make me sibei jeslous leh............
I think brudder newby010 got chance to get it free (be her part-ime bf lah...hahahahaaa)

Bro Newby
Me also very jealous le. Next time must ask u to queue second last from Sin City liao. Or else, once the FL meet u both, they wun wan to see anybody else.:(

NATO
08-03-2006, 08:50 PM
Bro Newby
Me also very jealous le. Next time must ask u to queue second last from Sin City liao. Or else, once the FL meet u both, they wun wan to see anybody else.:(
Ya,me think so too.Tho i haven a chance to deal with bro sincity yet so didnt have feedback from my gals,i think shouldnt let the gals have both of them too early in their career,hahaha

sibaysong4u
08-03-2006, 09:20 PM
Bro Newby
Me also very jealous le. Next time must ask u to queue second last from Sin City liao. Or else, once the FL meet u both, they wun wan to see anybody else.:(You all forgot to mention bros IMON...
:D

newby010
09-03-2006, 10:19 AM
I managed to take a look at U....hahahahaaaaa

oh, bro, dont tell me u r the guy sitting at the coffee house / lobby area as i was leaving ah?? saw this guy looking at me, half-suspecting he's a fellow samster.. next time call me, we go for drink la!

She confessed to me that she like U!!!

errm, keke, :o think it so happened that we had chemistry la... talked a lot during our session - pre & post. i'm honoured :p

I think only slighly smaller than Sora Aoi, so those who like big boobs, grab her

can see that u r Jap AV fan! haha! yea, elve's boobs r damn big, it's an eye opener & new experience for me coz never had such melons before... my fav GND with nice jugs, Hikari Kisugi...

cheers,
NB

newby010
09-03-2006, 10:42 AM
Bro Newby
Me also very jealous le.

bro cuteboy,

keke, dont like dat leh... :p let's go out for kopi la, on me...:D

cheers,
NB

newby010
09-03-2006, 10:45 AM
You all forgot to mention bros IMON...
:D

which IMOM? u mean the one who never fails to send our dear sis, Cheryl to cloud9 everytime they meet? the one who, in her own words, caused 'heaven shake and earth tremble' during their session? the one and only guy she ever wrote a FR on??? that one? :D

cheers,
NB

Optimus_Prime
09-03-2006, 12:24 PM
With all the "High-hands" Lovers around... I think I'll beat a hasty retreat... enjoy guys...:p

NATO
09-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Paging bro bummer,if u online or anyone who know him can ask him to get in touch with me b4 1.30pm.Thank u

NATO
09-03-2006, 01:05 PM
For those of u that pm me to arrange for Elve appt,pls include ur contact nos else how i confirm with u guys?

imom
10-03-2006, 09:31 AM
You all forgot to mention bros IMON...

which IMOM? u mean the one who never fails to send our dear sis, Cheryl to cloud9 everytime they meet?...

What the.... :eek: :o

NATO
10-03-2006, 09:46 AM
Sorry to inform the 4 bros that Elve will not be available today.All the appt will be cancelled cos she is not feeling well.The 4 of u will have 1st priority for her slots next week.For next week slots,most of the day are nearly fully booked aready but will keep a slot specially for the 4 of u only if u guys want it.Very sorry for the inconvenience caused to the 4 of u by the cancellation:o

Darknites
10-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Sorry to inform the 4 bros that Elve will not be available today.All the appt will be cancelled cos she is not feeling well.The 4 of u will have 1st priority for her slots next week.For next week slots,most of the day are nearly fully booked aready but will keep a slot specially for the 4 of u only if u guys want it.Very sorry for the inconvenience caused to the 4 of u by the cancellation:o
Glad that you are giving her some time to rest... looks like she really needs them (the rest).... afterall, she's new in this line and the amt of "work" need some time to get used to..

Cheers,
Shadow

NATO
10-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Glad that you are giving her some time to rest... looks like she really needs them (the rest).... afterall, she's new in this line and the amt of "work" need some time to get used to..

Cheers,
Shadow
thanks for the concern bro.yalor all because of newby010 lor.she every nite always think of him til she never sleep that y fall sick lor;)

newby010
10-03-2006, 10:49 AM
thanks for the concern bro.yalor all because of newby010 lor.she every nite always think of him til she never sleep that y fall sick lor

OI! bro Nato, dont say that leh, u want bros here to zap me to smithereens ah??? :eek: pls la...

buy u drinks next time la, ok? :D

cheers,
NB

sg_flings
10-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Always treat people drink? Bui sianz ar?? Treat people eat la next time.. horx?? Lolz...

noobiedick
10-03-2006, 04:40 PM
thanks for the concern bro.yalor all because of newby010 lor.she every nite always think of him til she never sleep that y fall sick lor;)

Ah So!.. It's because of brother Newby010 that my appointment today kenna cancelled. Sigh... What to do?

一没缘
二没钱
三不英俊
四不少年

btw... anyone knows how to get to Sammi's Yahoo!group. Can't seem to find the URL anywhere.

NATO
11-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Ah So!.. It's because of brother Newby010 that my appointment today kenna cancelled. Sigh... What to do?

一没缘
二没钱
三不英俊
四不少年

btw... anyone knows how to get to Sammi's Yahoo!group. Can't seem to find the URL anywhere.
dun worry bro,chaichai star will reserved a slot for u anytime next week if u wan.Btw her next week appt is already filling up fast so let ur fingers do the walking.Monday and wed already full.Thank you.

noobiedick
11-03-2006, 10:56 AM
dun worry bro,chaichai star will reserved a slot for u anytime next week if u wan.Btw her next week appt is already filling up fast so let ur fingers do the walking.Monday and wed already full.Thank you.

So fast? thought next week's schedule not out yet. Sammi sms me to say she can only make arrangements after Sunday.

NATO
11-03-2006, 11:05 AM
So fast? thought next week's schedule not out yet. Sammi sms me to say she can only make arrangements after Sunday.
cos given to those that had their appt cancelled last week just like for u have the priority to choose that date u wan for next week;)

NATO
11-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Her next available slots for next week will be from Thurs.It will be a different experience for next week customers.It will be a wonderful surprise plan for u guys.Please dun ask what it is so that when u are there it will be definitely a very pleasant surprise and treat for u guys.

NATO
12-03-2006, 10:19 PM
Her next available slots for next week will be from Thurs.It will be a different experience for next week customers.It will be a wonderful surprise plan for u guys.Please dun ask what it is so that when u are there it will be definitely a very pleasant surprise and treat for u guys.
hope that those customers that are booking Elve tomolo if they post their frs pls do not disclose the surprise in store so that those that go after u guys will be pleasantly surprised too.Thank you for the cooperation:D

g-unit
13-03-2006, 06:14 PM
FR On Elve

Looks: 6.5/10
Height: 1.6m
Body: 7/10
BJ: Didnt try
FJ: 7/10
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: $250/shot
B.Y.O.C - Bring your own Condom

Today I went to check out Elve. When my time was up, punctually I went up and the door opened to a girl in skirt. She looked young, has cute looks and did i say OMG-Boobs!:eek:

She had quite a Na-Na. She hugged me and pulled me in. She sat me down, I paid her upfront and she said later. I obliged and pushed into her bra. She gladly put the money on the table.

Onwards to the bed, she took my top off and lay me down. Winking at me and at the same time, licked her upper lips. She really got the moves!
okay, i was undressed from the top together with her, and she played with my dick with her hand. Rubbing it and I reciprocated by nibbling on her nipples. She moaned a lil bit and my dick became harder.

She then placed her toes on my balls and down my legs. Tingling sensation as her toes was chilled. So I put on my condom and she didnt want to suck with condom. I was fine with it and proceeded to place her in front of mirror and fucked her doggy with her skirt on while her boobs dangling vigorously when i pumped her.

I came and she proceeded to give me a nice catbath. I tipped her $25.

Overall she had a GFE feeling coupled with her good fuck attitude and cute.
She really tries to please. A for her effort.

Thanks to threadstarte NATO!

NATO
14-03-2006, 10:46 AM
Sorry to the 4 samsters who booked her today.She cant make today session.Have inform u guys on the cancellation thru sms.This week slots also full aready.Very sorry for all the inconvenience caused.Thank you.

noobiedick
14-03-2006, 10:53 AM
Sorry to the 4 samsters who booked her today.She cant make today session.Have inform u guys on the cancellation thru sms.This week slots also full aready.Very sorry for all the inconvenience caused.Thank you.

Bro.. kenna cancelled twice. Got discount the next time I book her or not? :p

NATO
14-03-2006, 11:03 AM
Bro.. kenna cancelled twice. Got discount the next time I book her or not? :p
Dun like that leh,never cancel ur appt hor.u got mix up with ur slot,hehe.

chaichai_star
14-03-2006, 11:26 AM
Elve jus call me to tell me to say sorry to the 4 bros. for today slots,she not feeling well tat is why need to cancel all the appointments and need to rest at home,so sorry,for those bros who cancel the slots for today,will have first priority to book the time slots again...cheers```;)

noobiedick
14-03-2006, 11:33 AM
Dun like that leh,never cancel ur appt hor.u got mix up with ur slot,hehe.

Thought my appt was tomorrow but it happens to be today. Still kenna cancel what... working late last night and didn't get to read my sms until this morning when I wake up.. to late liow, even tomorrow also no more slot...

Luckily I got ATM on Friday :p

NATO
14-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Thought my appt was tomorrow but it happens to be today. Still kenna cancel what... working late last night and didn't get to read my sms until this morning when I wake up.. to late liow, even tomorrow also no more slot...

Luckily I got ATM on Friday :p
Good for u bro,read on her and it sounds good and delicious.Maybe u can give it ur all during ur session with her.At least this week u got something to look forward to;)

Rolex
14-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Bro Nato,

I am camping here and wait for your confirmation....

NATO
14-03-2006, 12:15 PM
Bro Nato,

I am camping here and wait for your confirmation....
i sms u but u no reply me leh,call ur nos not on.so how?sms me and i call u back cos my hp volume spoil cant hear,need to send for repair;)

i12bangu29
14-03-2006, 12:29 PM
I think she is in love with Newboy010....want to retire from FL scence.:p

NATO
14-03-2006, 12:38 PM
haha,like that chaichai star will come after bro newby010 to claim compensation liao lor;)

newby010
14-03-2006, 01:25 PM

Oi bro i12bangu29, u didn't reply my previous post leh... so was that u at the hotel coffee house that day? ;)

cheers,
NB

i12bangu29
14-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Oi bro i12bangu29, u didn't reply my previous post leh... so was that u at the hotel coffee house that day? ;)

cheers,
NB

For me to know.......4 U 2 find out........:p

NATO
14-03-2006, 07:15 PM
just receive a very sad news.Elve will be taking the whole week off.All apptment will be cancelled,haizz.Will sms all affected samsters,hope u guys understand that this is beyond my control.Sorry again:o

glstunner
14-03-2006, 07:50 PM
When will it be my turn? :(

NATO
14-03-2006, 07:52 PM
When will it be my turn? :(
u have my nos rite?;)

NATO
14-03-2006, 08:10 PM
just receive a very sad news.Elve will be taking the whole week off.All apptment will be cancelled,haizz.Will sms all affected samsters,hope u guys understand that this is beyond my control.Sorry again:o
i know this cancellation has cause u guys alot of problems.Kopi on me if we get to meet up ok;)

glstunner
14-03-2006, 08:20 PM
u have my nos rite?;)

Yes but priority will be given those cancelled bros so untill me,sperms over flow liao......

Big Boobs lover
gls

NATO
14-03-2006, 08:25 PM
Yes but priority will be given those cancelled bros so untill me,sperms over flow liao......

Big Boobs lover
gls
best lah u bro,so understanding.there maybe cancellation on the day itself mah so just give me a sms to check lor;)

happycamper
14-03-2006, 09:06 PM
sigh... must wait another week... bro NATO counting on you to arrange next week then....don't cancel again hor? :( thanks thanks

NATO
14-03-2006, 09:08 PM
sigh... must wait another week... bro NATO counting on you to arrange next week then....don't cancel again hor? :( thanks thanks
u receive my sms to u for the cancellation?Better sms me fast for next week slots cos going fast aready.

happycamper
14-03-2006, 11:24 PM
wah laos eh...bro book last week leh... today (tue) suppose to be 330pm then today she cannot... tell me friday 3pm can... then she cancel for rest of week right? Don't like that leh...... cliff hanger ah?? :p I wait until balls full liao leh bursting already...next week don't have i cry liao... I know she popular now so counting on you to arrange leh thanks thanks!!

mikechp
15-03-2006, 01:17 AM
wah bro...looks like all bros here are saving up their soldiers for the jump this week. Me too, my soldiers are all ready to jump on friday liao..then this sad news..haiz...can't blame u lah. Hope I can get a good slot this week. Cos my weekdays are always not free one. Cheers

Limits
15-03-2006, 06:48 AM
First I must sincerely apologies to Bro Nato... And I must thank you for the appt with Elaine..

Bro out thr, join the QUEUE and you wont regret!!!

Met her and the first look was ok.. but the AMBIENCE set up was fantastic..
She pulled me into the room and before I can ask to take off my shoe she was alrdy frenching me like no tmwr.. must say her frenching bery the shiok like those long lost GF wanting you..
No words were spoken and she aldy stripping me, all this while we were stil frenching.

Slowly we moved to the bed and Im had my underwear left, buay tahan, I pulled off her top and wow.. its a must see D cuppers for fellow bro.
her hands work professionally around my little bro and stroking it with the CFM look. One way to describe.. Sensually sex starve kitty.

Short catbath and lots of frenching wif continous hj on my rod, turn her on the bed and spread her legs and attacked her love hole, she tried to control her moans and gives you the slutty looks at times. Each tounge action I can fell her inner thighs twitching, insert my finger and this time she let out a louder moan wif her back arching up and pressing her pussy toward me, saying that she likes it alot, quickly put on cd and before im ready, she aldy mounted me like a little girl riding her pony.

Swithched to missionary and pumped her wif her wishering sweet notes asking me to f**k her longer cos she dont come easily..
Lucky i managed to tahan long and pumped her for bout 15mins non stop.
Feeling that that she is coming, I held her hand on the bed and pump even harder, looking at her face and D cuppers rocking, I finally exploded..

Wah.. as I said, she is the kitty, she held me tight hugging me on the bed giving you the GF feeling tat i jus got no heart to push her away, cos aldy late liao la..she jus stayed in that postion naked and told me not to move, hugging her from the back on bed...

Finally, a quick wash and had to run .

RTF is a must for her..

NATO
15-03-2006, 10:39 AM
First I must sincerely apologies to Bro Nato... And I must thank you for the appt with Elaine..

RTF is a must for her..
bro u too kan cheong or too shiok liao.name always type wrong,noe Elaine lah but Elve.Elaine still waiting for u lah.How ur trip to amsterdam?U know something,u were late for ur appt and say u will release her half an hour earlier due to ur lateness,knn give u the full hour still not enuf time rite?;) Anyway nice meeting up with u tho brief may be the moment,hahahaha.

NATO
20-03-2006, 11:51 AM
Sorry to inform u guys that Elve is down with high fever since last week hence the cancellation of all her slots and this week she is still recovering so have to cancel this week bookings again.Hope u guys can understand and not blame me for causing u guys any inconvenience in ur schedule.Hope i can make it up to u guys in some other ways.Another syt will be available to u guys in april tho:D

chaichai_star
20-03-2006, 12:04 PM
Elve wanted to say sorry to Bros whom tat she had cancel for the appointments due to her fever, she jus call me say tat most probably by next week she will be able to resume back, sorry for the inconvience caused.....:o

NATO
24-03-2006, 02:26 PM
Going out to meet up with Elve for tea and at the same time meeting up with another 17yrs old "Annabelle Chong" wannabe from CHIJ.Wont be able to reply to pm so those that have my nos and need to contact me can sms or call me:D

SIN EAGLE
24-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Hi bros Nato,

You seems to rolling out new girls from conveyor belt.Keep it up We need people like you to keep us happy.

NATO
24-03-2006, 03:16 PM
Hi bros Nato,

You seems to rolling out new girls from conveyor belt.Keep it up We need people like you to keep us happy.
hehe,just providing more varieties n choices for u guys lor;)

NATO
24-03-2006, 06:36 PM
Elve will be back in action soon tho her menses just ard the corner.Fastest fingers first hor.Sms me k;)

NATO
25-03-2006, 09:53 AM
Elve will be starting on monday.Feeling damn horny cos her menses due soon.Those interested u know wat to do lah,pm or sms me;)

ghg2198
25-03-2006, 09:57 AM
Hi bro NATO can pm me ,want to book this Elve

GreenHorny228
27-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Sorry for the overdue FR on Elve. Just want to thank Nato for the arrangement with Elve.

Again as usual, I am early for the appointed bonking time with Elve. Arrived at specified location and actually met this SYT at the lounge area while I order and sipped on a tall black coffee. Time to go....

Elve has this grinnish look on her face when she looks at you. The innocent kinda look. We proceed to the bath tub and we tcss, she washing me everywhere including my didi and I just can't help admiring her 36D. She really felt so shy about the wonders that she have. I squeezed it and it is so spongy, so I try to make her feel at ease and asked her when she started developing. I won't say much here, you guys asked her when you have the time with her. Not to be missed.

I actually did not want to spend too much time in the bath so I told her to proceed for the actual action. In bed I rested and she cuddled up to me first like your gf would, head rested on my chest, her leg roaming up and down my didi. While she lick my nipples down to my didi, her eyes never left my eyes, she really has the eye contact, and the Elve grin.

BBBJ suction was good, sensually enuf for me to marikita then buay tahan, I told her to ride me. WOW, so tight ahh...felt like my didi is going to tear her walls...but she gently ride me till my didi vanished into her love hole. Switched to missionary, then to doggie, then to cross...that tired me out man....told her I got to rest....my didi went limp...you beat that. We rested for a good 10 minutes, changed to a new cd and the minute she BBBJ me, lo and behold, my didi erected again. I asked for 69 and she obliged and she rested her pussy over my mouth at my mercy. I licked, sucked and FF her all this while, but she never at any time hurried me to finish off. Finally when my mouth was soaking wet with her juices, I told her it is time. I must release my ammo. And I laid her on the bed in missionary and during the next 10 minutes, I gave her all I have....kabooom....

Looks 6.5/10 (I am into looks. She is a cutey type of girl)
Boobs 36D (very sizable)
Body 6.5/10
BBBJ 7/10
FJ 7.5/10

To all bros out there, enjoy her while you can, but please handle her with care. Need to rtf.

harlequin
27-03-2006, 03:47 PM
Bro GreenHorny228,

Your FR says that she did BBBJ. Is that right ? BBBJ means Bare Back Blow Job, ie. blowjob without a condom. My understanding from Bro Nato is that she only does it with a condom (any flavour !). Please confirm 'cause I got a session with her tomorrow. Thanks.:)

GreenHorny228
27-03-2006, 03:50 PM
I was wrong, finger too fast like FFing her like that. It is BJ...

NATO
28-03-2006, 01:58 PM
elve available tomorow

harlequin
28-03-2006, 03:56 PM
Just spent my lunch hour with Elve. It's my first session with her and I was very impressed. She's got quite a pretty face and, of course, her boobs have to be seen to be believed. Actually, I thought she looked more like 16 years old rather than 19.

The first thing I did after she arrived was to put her next to me (I was sitting on the bed) and slowly released those boobs from their prison (viz. her bra). Well, out they pop and I was looking at the biggest pair of boobs I ever seen on a Chinese girl ! Of course, I spent a lot of the next 1 hour playing and sucking them (but don't play rough, hor, guys).

After the BJ, I got her to ride me. But she's not too good on top, so I just let her rest on me with my dick inside her and her 2 boobs on my chest. I could have stayed like that the whole afternoon !

Today she was a bit quiet (based on previous FRs on her). Asked her why and she said that her period is coming and her body chemistry is affecting her mood. Anyway, no problem. I actually like her in the role of a shy, quiet little pussycat in my arms. Talking about pussy, I also spent quite a lot of time on her pussy. Very nice, no smell. Hair well-trimmed. Pretty tight.

After what happened on saturday with another of Nato's girl (I used a durex condom and the bloody thing burst just as I ejaculated), I got Elve to help me put on an Okamoto condom (ps. I am not advertising for Okamoto). I got her to lie back in the missionary position, lifted her legs up and slowly entered her tight pussy. I saw straightaway that she was not very comfortable. She told me later that my cock is a bit too big for her. The next 10 minutes or so was damn good. Switched to doggie and pumped her for another 10 minutes where I unloaded a 3-day supply of sperm into her. Unlike other girls, she's very quiet, which is what I like.

This girl is really worth at least a visit. However, @ $250 + hotel room, a RTF will have to wait until my vitamin M has been replenished. Unless, there's a special discount for repeat customers, in which case ...........????

youngeric
28-03-2006, 04:02 PM
elve available tomorow

Hi NATO!

Since there are slots available with her long waiting list, am I eligible? :rolleyes:

YE

NATO
29-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Hi NATO!

Since there are slots available with her long waiting list, am I eligible? :rolleyes:

YE
haha,slots full for today already.

Thurs booking is open.Interested can pm or sms me.Fastest fingers hor;)

youngeric
29-03-2006, 10:26 AM
haha,slots full for today already.

Thurs booking is open.Interested can pm or sms me.Fastest fingers hor;)

Hi NATO!

What about other days then? :rolleyes:

YE

NATO
29-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Hi NATO!

What about other days then? :rolleyes:

YE
patience my friend,patience:D

youngeric
29-03-2006, 10:40 AM
patience my friend,patience:D

Hi NATO!

If I wait any longer, both my sperm and my money will be dried up if I ever meet her again. :rolleyes:

I probably won't recognise her by then.

YE

newby010
29-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Hi NATO!
If I wait any longer, both my sperm and my money will be dried up if I ever meet her again.
YE

wow, dude, you've been storing up yr 'bullets' since your last meeting with her, ah? :D better find those CD with a larger tip hor, sekali overflow or burst!

cheers,
NB

NATO
29-03-2006, 10:51 AM
wow, dude, you've been storing up yr 'bullets' since your last meeting with her, ah? :D better find those CD with a larger tip hor, sekali overflow or burst!

cheers,
NB
dinner tonite 7pm b4 her appt?

youngeric
29-03-2006, 10:53 AM
dinner tonite 7pm b4 her appt?

Hi NATO.

You mean newby010 got an appointment with her tonight at 7 pm?

YE

newby010
29-03-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi NATO.
YE

Bro,

no la, i dont have an appointment with her today. bro Nato just jio me for dinner, that's all. :cool:

cheers,
NB

NATO
29-03-2006, 11:01 AM
Hi NATO.

YE
wah dun like that catch me leh;) i want to date newby lah for dinner only so i can hold his hand mah

NATO
29-03-2006, 11:05 AM
Bro,

no la, i dont have an appointment with her today. bro Nato just jio me for dinner, that's all. :cool:

cheers,
NB
quick leh bro,waiting for ur reply.going out soon.

SamEdAce
29-03-2006, 02:09 PM

Bro, it is ok. You are prodiveing a good service. Most OKT have Mulitple nick now.
Cheer

NATO
30-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Bro, it is ok. You are prodiveing a good service. Most OKT have Mulitple nick now.
Cheer
U very observant lah,somemore can put under ur signature that u suspect i and chaichai star is the same person.Really have to salute u for ur sharpness.U must have been following all our threads closely and finally u have found a suspicious post cum fr from chaichai star interlinking us together.Wonder where is acidburn?:D

If any of the samsters here can prove i ever provide false stats or frs please cum out and post here.Or anyone can prove NATO and chaichai star is the same person please post out ok.Thank you

Btw Elve will be out of action til next week.

chaichai_star
30-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Bro samedace
Aku got chelsea la...
Sammi here....
Nato dun have chelsea lei...
omg....grrrr......lucky alot of samsters met us before liaoz lor....

SamEdAce
30-03-2006, 05:17 PM
Bro samedace
Aku got chelsea la...
Sammi here....
Nato dun have chelsea lei...
omg....grrrr......lucky alot of samsters met us before liaoz lor....

Nato aka minahktv_siao. :D

chaichai_star
30-03-2006, 05:26 PM
Nato aka minahktv_siao. :D
huh....u now then know?? alot samsters know already lei, u also cheong with him ktv before right???:D

SamEdAce
30-03-2006, 05:31 PM
huh....u now then know?? alot samsters know already lei, u also cheong with him ktv before right???:D

What about you? What other nick are you also using?

chaichai_star
30-03-2006, 10:58 PM
What about you? What other nick are you also using?
no...so far i never use other nick to log in before....coz i also dunno how to activate SBF....tat is why my bro give me this account to use.....;)

Limits
31-03-2006, 12:16 AM
Yo bro Nato,

Jus got bk

I go away few days something happened?

So now sad news she out for 1 week.. me also wil be away for 1 week..

Btw, nice meeting you chai chai..

Limits
Ps, Fr on Elaine is comin:D

NATO
31-03-2006, 11:23 AM
Yo bro Nato,

Jus got bk

I go away few days something happened?

So now sad news she out for 1 week.. me also wil be away for 1 week..

Btw, nice meeting you chai chai..

Limits
Ps, Fr on Elaine is comin:D
not to worry bro,another new addition for u to choose again wen u return,kekeke

NATO
31-03-2006, 01:07 PM
Elve will start again on monday.u guys know wat to do rite,keke;)

NATO
31-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Bro,

cheers,
NB
bro sorry abt the cancellation last nite,had a big dinner gathering lah.Saw under ur siggy that i am the next in ur up list.Pass can to the next in line.:D

newby010
31-03-2006, 01:47 PM
bro sorry abt the cancellation last nite,had a big dinner gathering lah.Saw under ur siggy that i am the next in ur up list.Pass can to the next in line.

sure, dude.

what dinner gathering, more like with yr harem of babes... :D

cheers,
NB

NATO
31-03-2006, 01:49 PM
sure, dude.

what dinner gathering, more like with yr harem of babes... :D

cheers,
NB
yalor,not all of them lah.if all of dem den must order 1 table liao;)

newby010
31-03-2006, 01:56 PM
yalor,not all of them lah.if all of dem den must order 1 table liao;)

damn, really with yr babes ah? thought u suppose to jio me to have dinner with all of you? :p

cheers,
NB

NATO
31-03-2006, 01:57 PM
damn, really with yr babes ah? thought u suppose to jio me to have dinner with all of you? :p

cheers,
NB
just now u ardy have appetisers in msn ardy rite as a way to make up to u for the cancellation;)

newby010
31-03-2006, 02:10 PM
I got zapped 1 point at this thread, details as follows:

Thread Date Comment
New local 19yrs old... 31-03-2006 01:58 PM Thanks for your contact

getting zapped and added is part and parcel of this forum but what's puzzling is the comment - THANKS FOR YOUR CONTACT.

is this a mistake? or a sarcastic remark?
whoever it is, can u kindly PM me to let me know?

thanks in advance,
NB

imom
31-03-2006, 03:07 PM
Here it is, my FR on Elve (http://forum.sammyboy.com//showthread.php?p=1420872#post1420872)...

NATO
31-03-2006, 03:14 PM
Here it is, my FR on Elve (http://forum.sammyboy.com//showthread.php?p=1420872#post1420872)...
haha bro,u know something.u have something in common with newby010 as wat she told me.But still waiting to know wat the little secrets between the 2 of u leh;).no wonder lah now she got 2 of u to always boast abt to me

imom
31-03-2006, 03:17 PM
haha bro,u know something.u have something in common with newby010 as wat she told me....

Eh?

I'm lost liao leh....

And um, secret means secret mah... how can tell you? :p

NATO
31-03-2006, 03:18 PM
Eh?

I'm lost liao leh....

And um, secret means secret mah... how can tell you? :p
both of u got charming and seducing eyes lah and as for the little secrets i will keep on trying to probe,haha.:D

newby010
31-03-2006, 03:22 PM
haha bro,u know something.u have something in common with newby010 as wat she told me

ohh, no wonder la, havent heard from her these few days... her thoughts are with IMOM.. sigh, kena knocked down the ladder liao... :p

have to concede defeat la.... :D

cheers,
NB

p/s btw, bro-who-zapped-me, care to PM me?? how could i share a contact yet kena zapped. unless, u couldnt get the contact from me, then....

NATO
31-03-2006, 03:41 PM
ohh, no wonder la, havent heard from her these few days... her thoughts are with IMOM.. sigh, kena knocked down the ladder liao... :p

cheers,
NB

p/s btw, bro-who-zapped-me, care to PM me?? how could i share a contact yet kena zapped. unless, u couldnt get the contact from me, then....
is it?tot this morning in msn:rolleyes:

newby010
31-03-2006, 03:47 PM
is it?tot this morning in msn

yalor, the purpose was to tell me off, to make way for IMOM... so sad ;)

cheers,
NB

NATO
31-03-2006, 04:04 PM
yalor, the purpose was to tell me off, to make way for IMOM... so sad ;)

cheers,
NB
haha,is that true?dun worry lah,no pretty woman story in sbf lah

imom
31-03-2006, 04:54 PM
yalor, the purpose was to tell me off, to make way for IMOM... so sad...

Dun bluff lah... using me as 挡箭牌 to sian Elve more likely.... :p

Elve
01-04-2006, 01:47 AM
Dun like tat say la... always ka jiao newby?? LOL...;) :p

NATO
01-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Dun like tat say la... always ka jiao newby?? LOL...;)
Baobei ur next week thing ardy settle:D Hope ur doggie is okie

youngeric
01-04-2006, 02:11 PM
Dun like tat say la... always ka jiao newby??

Hi Elve!

So when can I see you again?
:rolleyes: :p

YE

dakboyslim
01-04-2006, 02:53 PM
i also waiting leh..................

NATO
01-04-2006, 02:56 PM
i also waiting leh..................
?????????????????????????????????????? is it?

Optimus_Prime
01-04-2006, 03:35 PM
Looks like our League's Resident Hunk has done it again... give the FL such a high BF feel that she can't forget him...

Bro imom.... next time U must try last la... or else we got no chance liaoz... same goes for Bro newby...heheh :p

dakboyslim
01-04-2006, 05:00 PM
?????????????????????????????????????? is it?
yah ma.... she out of action rite? tot she is sick?

i diam diam one side wait only ma....

NATO
01-04-2006, 05:26 PM
yah ma.... she out of action rite? tot she is sick?

i diam diam one side wait only ma....
pm me ur nos den:D

imom
01-04-2006, 07:41 PM
...Bro imom.... next time U must try last la... or else we got no chance liaoz...

Uh, I thought we all agreed that Bro SinCity should be the last?? Kekekeke... :p

Darknites
01-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Looks like our League's Resident Hunk has done it again... give the FL such a high BF feel that she can't forget him...

Bro imom.... next time U must try last la... or else we got no chance liaoz... same goes for Bro newby...heheh
err... did you noticed that Elve create the account and post probably just for our Imom?

keke.. I know she knows abt this forum.. she said only come look see look see... now, she willing to show face all becos of our big bro!

claps.. claps...

Cheers,
Shadow

NATO
01-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Uh, I thought we all agreed that Bro SinCity should be the last?? Kekekeke...
i tot when she decide that want to stop and den her last customer shd be bro sincity:eek: for her to remember the excellent skill he has:D

NATO
01-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Elve monday slots ardy full.Tuesday 1 more slot left

sincity2005
02-04-2006, 12:32 AM
Uh, I thought we all agreed that Bro SinCity should be the last?? Kekekeke... :p

been bz recently....just pop in see more action on Elve....but my vitamin M low...hiaz....dont tell me i really will become the last....hope i will get to leave a lasting impression on her, if she likes my style :)

NATO
02-04-2006, 12:36 AM
been bz recently....just pop in see more action on Elve....but my vitamin M low...hiaz....dont tell me i really will become the last....hope i will get to leave a lasting impression on her, if she likes my style :)
haha,the most feared man ardy appeared in this thread,i wouldnt know between u and elve who will be more jialat,keke.;)

imom
02-04-2006, 12:38 AM
err... did you noticed that Elve create the account and post probably just for our Imom?

Um, I'm afraid I can't claim credit for Elve's account creation... I believe it was angdaonee who asked her to create one while they were chatting in the sbf chat room... :p

Elve
02-04-2006, 01:19 AM
sorry la... i never create this nick for anyone sake or anyone's opinion.. Elve is always a sole decision maker and will decide wad to do herself de... will be more than happy to have the honor to create my nick for a Bro sake.. hee~ Jus wann play ard here and see wad interesting stuff u guys got here.. Lolx... Anyway, different guys leave me different impression.. and i do different ways to different people too... sometimes mood do count... Jus like Bro IMOM here, we do have a small secret right?? Hee~ Jus like LIMITS... TIMES.. NEWBY... CUTEBOY... i do have different things to share between both of us hor?? Secret de... Must not reveal hor ?? LOLxxxx....:D :p

NATO
02-04-2006, 11:34 AM
sorry la... i never create this nick for anyone sake or anyone's opinion.. Elve is always a sole decision maker and will decide wad to do herself de... will be more than happy to have the honor to create my nick for a Bro sake.. hee~ Jus wann play ard here and see wad interesting stuff u guys got here.. Lolx... Anyway, different guys leave me different impression.. and i do different ways to different people too... sometimes mood do count... Jus like Bro IMOM here, we do have a small secret right?? Hee~ Jus like LIMITS... TIMES.. NEWBY... CUTEBOY... i do have different things to share between both of us hor?? Secret de... Must not reveal hor ?? LOLxxxx....:D :p
yalor with all of them got little secrets,with papa only know how to torture me,keke.

Btw still 1 slot available for tuesday

youngeric
02-04-2006, 02:33 PM
pm me ur nos den:D

Hi NATO!

Shall I PM you my no as well?
:rolleyes:

YE

Optimus_Prime
02-04-2006, 02:48 PM
sorry la... i never create this nick for anyone sake or anyone's opinion.. Anyway, different guys leave me different impression.. and i do different ways to different people too... .. Jus like Bro IMOM here, we do have a small secret right?? Hee~ Jus like LIMITS... TIMES.. NEWBY... CUTEBOY...
So what impression did these 5 bros leave u to warrant special mention by u ah ??:p Bro Imom...strikes again...hehehe :p

Looks like Bro newby and cute got competition liaoz...heheh

NATO
02-04-2006, 02:48 PM
Hi NATO!

Shall I PM you my no as well?
:rolleyes:

YE
haha no need lah aready have ur nos:D

Elve
03-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Pai seh Daddy... To tortue u is my pleasure and its ur honor to be tortued by me.. Hahahaha ~~ Lolx... Arbo, u exchange ur sit wif people.. haha !! Anyway, no competition la... Cos my ("v") got 1 special someone le... Those mention is those have left a sexprint on me... Haha.. those not mention is left on me too.. jus too long to list le... hor Daddy ?? Only mu special someone who i miss every now and den.. But that person only come to me when he wans to only... Sianz... :( But never mind... Elve will not be someone who hankers and stick to a person if she find it tired waiting.. Lolx... Sorri... im the type who goes mad or cut wrist or go steady wif customers de.. Hee~~ Daddy, u teach me de... Right ?! Good daddy teachings, so Elve will never end up hurt ~ ;)

NATO
03-04-2006, 09:19 AM
Pai seh Daddy... To tortue u is my pleasure and its ur honor to be tortued by me.. Hahahaha ~~ Lolx... Arbo, u exchange ur sit wif people.. haha !! Anyway, no competition la... Cos my ("v") got 1 special someone le... Those mention is those have left a sexprint on me... Haha.. those not mention is left on me too.. jus too long to list le... hor Daddy ?? Only mu special someone who i miss every now and den.. But that person only come to me when he wans to only... Sianz... :( But never mind... Elve will not be someone who hankers and stick to a person if she find it tired waiting.. Lolx... Sorri... im the type who goes mad or cut wrist or go steady wif customers de.. Hee~~ Daddy, u teach me de... Right ?! Good daddy teachings, so Elve will never end up hurt ~ ;)
good gal,glad u pick up and listen to all my preachings,hope u dun find me an old bore,keke.

Btw u ardy recharge urself for this week?

Bookings open For Elve slots this week.Thank you.

bart
03-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Hi Elve,

Have a booking with you this evening, thanks to Bro NATO. You sound like a very nice gal. Hope we can have a good time later. Looking forward.

cheers.

NATO
03-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Slots for Elve tomolo is aready full.Wednesday n thursday only left 1 slot.:D

youngeric
03-04-2006, 07:27 PM

Hi NATO!

Then I will look forward to your early call. :D
BTW I am available for those slots.

YE

NATO
03-04-2006, 07:37 PM
Hi NATO!

Then I will look forward to your early call. :D
BTW I am available for those slots.

YE
keke i know,nice try bro.patience ok.

NATO
03-04-2006, 08:50 PM
Elve wed and thurs slot aready full.Friday lefr 1 slot.thanks guys:D

dakboyslim
04-04-2006, 04:14 AM
Elve wed and thurs slot aready full.Friday lefr 1 slot.thanks guys:D
biangz......... so fast???? :eek:

NATO
04-04-2006, 08:49 AM
biangz......... so fast???? :eek:
Bo pian leh,here is fast hands fast legs leh.:D

NATO
04-04-2006, 04:53 PM
I was lucky enuf today, as Nato sms me to say someone else cancelled today on elve and he can slot me in at 2 30pm....wah mai too liao...I'm a sucker for big boobs.... an FR doesn't really do her justice....she is quite clearly the cutest fl I've tried so far...

looks: 8/10
Body: cup D!!!!! need I say more?
BJ: 8/10 excellent suction...too bad with cd
FJ: 8/10 excellent sound effects...
HJ: 7.5/10 with an extra special!!!

THANKS Nato!!!!!!
bro u got it wrong lah,u should thank sammi lah.glad u enjoy ur session but wow why everyone got something different huh,secrets to be shared and remebered by the 2 of u only:D

youngeric
04-04-2006, 08:06 PM
keke i know,nice try bro.patience ok.

Hi NATO!

What do you mean? I am being serious here you know.
BTW I am available for Friday too. :)

YE

dot4u
04-04-2006, 09:23 PM
A very big thank you to bro NATO for arranging a session for me today... Tink mine was just before bro themanralph :)

Anyway was thinking of how to write a FR for my session and bro NATO was kind enug to tell me its up to me to decide even though I may have to make up the 2nd half of it.

What to say about Elve... I think she's truly a gem and from the first moment I saw her I was momentary stunned and lost for words. In the ambient lit room I could only see a vision of an angel coming towards me and engulfing me in her warmth. I tried to make an intro but the words came out a jumble as she caressed me and slowly removed my outer garments. It was a total different perception from what I had gathered from reading the FRs... expecting a very lively and bubbly girl... but today I had my most gentle encounter with any woman. I believe throughout the session we exchanged less then 5 sentences and she was comfortable to let me take the lead. Somehow I felt a sense of weariness from her so decided that maybe I should pamper and service her instead. So I planted little kisses all over her body and went down on her. Sensing she was enjoying herself (I hope!) I continued licking her, alternating between her pussy and boobs. Anyway was so engrossed in it till I totally forgot the time and I enjoyed the last few minutes of the time just gazing at her eyes. Well... you guessed it, we never proceed to the FJ... in fact I wasn't even out of my birthday suit... and then time was up and Sammi came up. She was so surprised that I haven't even cum yet and tot that we used up the entire hour talking. Well as I explained to her & NATO, its really about paying for quality time not just for getting the max bang for the buck. If I just wanted to cum, may as well stay at home & masturbate.

Still it was a great experience as I finally got to know Sammi & Nato and I had a great time joking & chatting with them... yes I could only visualise what could have happened for the second half but being in suspense (& half hanging) is half the fun. Maybe if I have the chance to RTF (no should be CTF-Continue To Fuck) will let Elve have the chance to service me... kekeke...

A big thank you again for NATO, SAMMI for the session, & Elve for the effort in creating an environment with candles & aroma therapy... and yes, I'll watch my teeth next time ;)

looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
HJ: never tried
BJ: errr... never tried but can I give myself a 7?
FJ: in my dreams for now...
RTF: Elve, can I?!!??

calex
04-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Still it was a great experience as I finally got to know Sammi & Nato and I had a great time joking & chatting with them... yes I could only visualise what could have happened for the second half but being in suspense (& half hanging) is half the fun. Maybe if I have the chance to RTF (no should be CTF-Continue To Fuck) will let Elve have the chance to service me... kekeke...

RTF: Elve, can I?!!??[/QUOTE]

Nice fr from you. hope to hear from the next time. what a gem from bro sammi

sake303
04-04-2006, 10:44 PM
Bro Nato, is there any criteria to get a slot? Am a new samster and really want to enjoy life like you guys...

NATO
04-04-2006, 11:07 PM
A very big thank you to bro NATO for arranging a session for me today... Tink mine was just before bro themanralph

CTF-Continue To Fuck) will let Elve have the chance to service me... kekeke...

A big thank you again for NATO, SAMMI for the session, & Elve for the effort in creating an environment with candles & aroma therapy... and yes, I'll watch my teeth next time ;)

RTF: Elve, can I?!!??
haha bro,as i say good or bad must post out lah but it turn out even better than wat u told me leh.how i envy u guys lah,at least get to spend the full hour with her in such a nice and romantic ambience.me hehe,always quickie quickie leh.aready told her i also want my full hour with her,keke.
As for the highlighted statement keke;)

dot4u
04-04-2006, 11:25 PM
Alamak how to tell u the details in person... I also paiseh mah. Also it's only go back then have time to reflect... knn... tink hard again... haven't release yet... jialat, must go find watermelon liao... hmmm... maybe 2... abt the same sizes as...kekekeke...

But really the other half of the pleasure was meeting Sammi & u. Had a great chat with you too and finally got to shake hand with the person with such good lobangs.

haha bro,as i say good or bad must post out lah but it turn out even better than wat u told me leh.how i envy u guys lah,at least get to spend the full hour with her in such a nice and romantic ambience.me hehe,always quickie quickie leh.aready told her i also want my full hour with her,keke.
As for the highlighted statement keke;)

NATO
04-04-2006, 11:54 PM
But really the other half of the pleasure was meeting Sammi & u. Had a great chat with you too and finally got to shake hand with the person with such good lobangs.
so u still owe $70 hor,$50 my booking fees to chat with me and $20 for not bring along the glove to hold my hands:eek:

Elve
05-04-2006, 12:35 AM
Hey !! dotforyou and themanralph... dun flatter me until like tat na... no princess girl here na... u write my fr until people nose bleed... den next time my boi bois who coming to try me have high expectations... later see me not gd enuff la... den i die die hard le...

dotforyou: dun worry.. i wont ban u from RTF de la... Jus watch ur teeth..
still hurt though... :o

themanralph : thanks for the fr... anyway... its really a tiring day for u i
guess... may u haf a good night sleep.. hee ~~

SB bois: dun listen to them fang pi hor.. later u see a witch, dun cry.. lol ..
haha... they say until see princess like tat.. maybe princess from
Nato's horny mind only... not everyone de... haha ~

**muwaks**

dot4u
05-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Like tat ah... then u know wat to do loh if u want to c me again to collect the money... ;) paiseh lah... Elve did tell me about the glove in the room but I forgot liao... next time will keep one glove in me pocket.

so u still owe $70 hor,$50 my booking fees to chat with me and $20 for not bring along the glove to hold my hands:eek:

NATO
05-04-2006, 10:08 AM
Booking for next week slots open now.Yhose interested can pm or sms me.Faster fingers hor:D

CravenSg
05-04-2006, 03:13 PM
Haha, what to say ... ?

Kana complained by bro nato that I always don't write FRs....

Elve...

3 quick points for bros with no time to read:

1 - When Elve got down to only her panties, for the first time, I nose bleed.... (kid u not, ask Elve) Didn't even know that was possible, thought only in manga...

2 - bro nato got some serious DOG LUCK this time. How/where on earth/Singapore he find this nymph!!!!! (other bros in this line don't worry, seriously doubt if nato can find someone better after this.... serious dog luck)

3 - Bros be gentle as she's still hurting from previous bites, the bro who bit, pls check with the lady next time if she's ok with the biting..

So miss this! Don't book! So that bro nato will allow me to rtf!!! Hahah

Long part...

As other bros had mentioned, nice ambience.

Saw a sweet, petite girl with sultry eyes. As my eyes adjusted to the candlelight... very very very impressed by Elve's bust. Had a brief thought of whether due effect of wonderbra which lasted till she took my hand and led it to her bosom....

Petite + real 34D + not-bahchai.... mamamia....

Very confident young lady who really knows how to turn on her charms, or in her words, to seduce. If I were her bf, would probably want to fuck every single day.. Correction: every single time her little tongue sticks out and curls around her lips. (shit... curse nato for harassing for FR, now recall image and urge come out... urgh...)

Didn't really want to write about the process as seems demeaning to break down into numberical details what was just a very very nice experience.

Would say she's a good kisser (probably "killed" a lot of school boys since secondary school) :rolleyes:

And yes, I felt myself on the verge of a nose bleed and had to get a hold of myself, when she un-buckle her bra... Needless to say, a lot of time and effort was then spent on her twin mountains...

She was wet and a nice pleasant fragrance from her nether regions greeted my fingers. Cap for BJ is probably for our own little bro's protection as she applied quite some suction haha.

The come-hither look while I fingered her soon led to her riding on top.

Bah... Cannot tahan and have to go wank off. Think I also wrote enough for bros to know my opinion. :D

really dog luck....

NATO
05-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Haha, what to say ... ?

Kana complained by bro nato that I always don't write FRs....
And yes, I felt myself on the verge of a nose bleed and had to get a hold of myself, when she un-buckle her bra... Needless to say, a lot of time and effort was then spent on her twin mountains...

Bah... Cannot tahan and have to go wank off. Think I also wrote enough for bros to know my opinion. :D

really dog luck....
haha,bro,u so good supporter i surely know wat to do lah,keke

Tommy boy
05-04-2006, 05:03 PM
Bro Nato. PM you earlier but no reply. I interested, pls clear ur PM. Thanks

NATO
05-04-2006, 05:14 PM
Bro Nato. PM you earlier but no reply. I interested, pls clear ur PM. Thanks
sorry was bz so didnt log in.ardy reply u okie:D

nihonjin
05-04-2006, 05:25 PM
Promised bro Nato an FR, so here goes...

When I stepped into the room, she appeared slowly from behind the door. The room's ambience was dimly lit with candlelite & I slowly adjusted before getting a good look at her. In front of me was standing a real chio, cutesy SYT with love pillows every boob lovers' dream of fondling. Even in her simple black singlet top, ample curves showed.

I act gentleman, stick out my hand to shake hers... she in turn took mine and sat me down at the edge of the bed. No words was exchanged & for a moment I was caught in the akwardness of the silence. erm, is it becos i no handsome enuff? haha... i looked at her and she gave me the shy, innocent look... wah piang eh, my heart just melted..."why u look at me like dat?" she asked naughtily, head tilted at an angle with her tongue sticking out naughtily (this was going to be her 招牌动作). We started kissing, not those hiong hiong tongue fighting kind but gentle pecks & smooches.

My hands started to feel her breasts, soft & tender, my kind. The clothes then slowly but surely fell off, piece by piece. When her bra fell... wah piang eh... all natural, D cuppers in front of me. Never tot i wld ever in my life set my hands on this set of love pillows!

The rest of the action in bed was one of tender loving care.... we hugged & kissed & chit chat, slowly she get into the mood. Capped me & she gave me a short BJ, but i just wanted to lay her down & caress her boobs, hehe...

We only did in missionary, alternating between slow & fast thrusts and hearing her say "Fcuk me!" Damn I am getting a hard on again... :D

In the shower, she never bathe me yet stand outside peep me & spray water at me. Stuck out her leg & kah jiao my lil bro, knn trying to awake the monster again ar... hehe

Even after I got dressed again, she continued to hug & kiss me. Sat on my lap & I took the last few moments to hug her lovely breasts again...

But it had to end, haiz... :p

I tink no point giving ratings lah... to me her bod is great. I would say GFE is zero.. joking lah, cos I cant see her as my gf, more to me like bonking a sweet young cute cousin I never had.

Of cos, all thanks to bro NATO.

dot4u
05-04-2006, 05:29 PM
really sooo soorry my dear Elve... tot I shielded my teeth liao... but then I had never ate a gal for almost an hour... want to sayang u today but end up the other way around. Next time I'll be at your mercy...

Hey !! dotforyou and themanralph... dun flatter me until like tat na... no princess girl here na... u write my fr until people nose bleed... den next time my boi bois who coming to try me have high expectations... later see me not gd enuff la... den i die die hard le...

still hurt though... :o

themanralph : thanks for the fr... anyway... its really a tiring day for u i
guess... may u haf a good night sleep.. hee ~~

SB bois: dun listen to them fang pi hor.. later u see a witch, dun cry.. lol ..
haha... they say until see princess like tat.. maybe princess from
Nato's horny mind only... not everyone de... haha ~

**muwaks**

NATO
05-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Just for future customers info hor.If u guys want to chat with her til u forget ur timing,i wont extend the timing for u guys again hor.hope u guys can understand.Thank you

Elve
05-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Nihonjin Dear >>> Thanks for ur FR... Anyway, jus a little thought... u look good.. but u look great in bed nude wif me... the next time i see u.. i prefer no clothes on... oki?? LOL...

youngeric
06-04-2006, 01:28 PM

Elve,

So am I ban from RTF?

YE

mikechp
06-04-2006, 05:34 PM
1st of all a very big thanks to Bro Nato for being so acommodating and making my session with elve today possible. Have being trying to get a session with her for a few times but it's either time not gd or booking get cancelled.

Ok, here's a short Fr from me as promise to bro Nato, cos I'm not good with writing FR.

reached the hotel and sms bro nato, was told to wait awhile so waited in enticipation cos finally getting to meet the infamous elve. When time comes, went up to the room, dingdong, the door opens and behind the door, was elve. I must say she is really sweet and cute. Must one of the best local FL I have seen so far.

Went into the room, and sat down on the bed. Then she sat beside me and hug me from behind and she starts smelling my neck. So GF feeling, then we start kissing, she can really kiss man. Really feel like kissing ur gf. slowly laid her down and kissing her neck and ear. She really smells gd. This went on for awhile, while she slowly strip off my jeans. As she takes off her top and I removes her bra popping in front of me was 1st of the nicest boobs i have ever seen, real natural D cup. I went straight to attack her nips and can tell she is really enjoying it. Spend quite awhile on her boobs just can't get enough off those perfect boobs. Then slowly moving down to her pussy, she really got very sweet looking pussy. By then she is already quite wet, started to paint her pussy with my tongue and finger her as well. Her juices is like flowing none stop, tasted sweet too..:D

Spend alot of time on her pussy, tasting her juice and making her even more wet and she is really enjoying it, hanging on to my hands while I paint her non stop. Then we proceed to FJ, do in a few position and finally finish it off with her on the side.

Actually, I think me and her maybe didn't click well, cos the whole session there's not much communication. Only very small talks or perhaps I'm not yandao enough. But no regrets, it was a very good session. Hope we can communication more next time I RTF her.

Anyway, reallly have to thanks bro Nato, she is really a gem.

Bro up my level can? :D

pppp46
06-04-2006, 11:19 PM
Here is my FR.

Name : Elve
Looks : 6.5 / 10 for prettiness, 8.5/10 for cuteness.
Body : My Gawd... No need to elaborate . Never seen before :eek: .
Height : 157 ( Agar Agar )
Weight : 48-50kg ( a bit of baby fats, nice! Overall package is 9/10 )
Complexion : Smooth and Fair.

Action
Ding Dong !

A cute little girl open the door. I am quite surprised on seeing how young she is.... she held my hand and led me to the bed....We got no time to lose. Seeing her .. It just makes me want to go into action.

Started to kiss her... XX Some brudder bit her lip before me! Damn " Frenching now allowed.. Sianz...

Don't know how to proceed actually. Continue to kiss her and remove her clothes. She dress quite well I think. But on seeing those big jugs... I just want to bonk her.

Further more, with those seductive glances and horny look... Makes me horny too. But then, I am quite tired actually....

SHe pushes me back and start to service me... Attack my little brudder's weak spot again and again. She is quite goood at it...
BJ : 7.5/10 good suction and attack ! Hit sensitive spots . Really knows how to make me high

After that, she started to ride me...
FJ : 7/10 Can be improved. My benchmark is Eve. No one can beat her yet.

Ride and Ride... Then I actually quite lost today. Don't know what to do. She is seizing the initiative. Then she said that I don't need to do anything, but lie down and relax.... After which, she got off me and started to HJ and BJ me....

I am ok with it. I wanted to see what other tricks she has.... She said that when I am comming.. Just tell her. So I just lie there and relax. Don't really feel like doing anything. Change the condom. She put it on with her mouth. I am the first customer whom she did it for ! She says NATO has been trying to teach her for long time. And she don't normally service her customers? Normally is the brudders here service her? :D

The last part a bit anti -climax. I came with her HJ and BJ and seductive look. She actually quite wet. ????

I took a bath and she gave me a nice massage. Quite shiok and relaxing.

Overall: 7/10

Damage : $250 + $20 (Room) + $5 (CD)
RTF : If i got vitamin M. abit too steep . Don't mind a second time if can cut to 200 ( Total )

Actually Candy is not bad... Value for money... But I can't forget Eve.Hehe! Elve will be a special one. Coz she is Seductive. And Adrianna is good too! Knows a lot of tricks...

NATO
06-04-2006, 11:35 PM
Actually, I think me and her maybe didn't click well, cos the whole session there's not much communication. Only very small talks or perhaps I'm not yandao enough. But no regrets, it was a very good session. Hope we can communication more next time I RTF her.

Anyway, reallly have to thanks bro Nato, she is really a gem.

Bro up my level can? :D
sorry bro,next time i do a shuang fei on them again i make sure both of them will not be working on that day ok.;)

NATO
06-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Here is my FR.

Name : Elve
Looks : 6.5 / 10 for prettiness, 8.5/10 for cuteness.
Body : My Gawd... No need to elaborate . Never seen before
Height : 157 ( Agar Agar )
Weight : 48-50kg ( a bit of baby fats, nice! Overall package is 9/10 )
Complexion : Smooth and Fair.

After that, she started to ride me...
FJ : 7/10 Can be improved. My benchmark is Eve. No one can beat her yet.
I am ok with it. I wanted to see what other tricks she has.... She said that when I am comming.. Just tell her. So I just lie there and relax. Don't really feel like doing anything. Change the condom. She put it on with her mouth. I am the first customer whom she did it for ! She says NATO has been trying to teach her for long time. And she don't normally service her customers? Normally is the brudders here service her? :D

Overall: 7/10

Damage : $250 + $20 (Room) + $5 (CD)
RTF : If i got vitamin M. abit too steep . Don't mind a second time if can cut to 200 ( Total )

Actually Candy is not bad... Value for money... But I can't forget Eve.Hehe! Elve will be a special one. Coz she is Seductive. And Adrianna is good too! Knows a lot of tricks...
u ardy posted like that how to lower her price?It not the pricing but the overall value of the package,the ambience,the service,attitude that she provide.Dun u agree?;)

mikechp
06-04-2006, 11:41 PM
wah....then next time u do that can I join in too? if not I dun mind watching...hehe..:D

NATO
08-04-2006, 12:20 AM
1 bonus slot tomolo 12.15pm,any taker?

She just had her 1st orgasm tonite.Look out for the fr guys.

KinJioKar
08-04-2006, 09:21 AM
1 bonus slot tomolo 12.15pm,any taker?

She just had her 1st orgasm tonite.Look out for the fr guys.Still open? i take

pppp46
08-04-2006, 09:55 AM
u ardy posted like that how to lower her price?It not the pricing but the overall value of the package,the ambience,the service,attitude that she provide.Dun u agree?

:D Yup. Agreed...I must say, I met NATO and he is a very humorous person.:p

glstunner
08-04-2006, 01:30 PM
She just had her 1st orgasm tonite.Look out for the fr guys.

u mean af bonk by so many guys,then really had it?? :D
ok camping 4 FR.............

NATO
08-04-2006, 02:46 PM
u mean af bonk by so many guys,then really had it?? :D
ok camping 4 FR.............
hehe,that guy is not me hor,i dun have that skill.he is having his fun with melanie now.so u have to be patient for his fr.think he will post 2 frs at 1 go.:D

glgl
09-04-2006, 11:04 AM
hehe,that guy is not me hor,i dun have that skill.he is having his fun with melanie now.so u have to be patient for his fr.think he will post 2 frs at 1 go.:D
hee hee bro, thanks for the arrangement for Elve... first part of the FR coming soon... so sorry for the last minute cancellation of Melanie's appointment... very pai seh... next time kopi on me... :)

glgl
09-04-2006, 11:17 AM
Knock..knock…

Ka-cha… the door opened and I saw you… so cute, so sweet, and yet so sexy…

You held my hand and led me into the room… what a wonderful room… the lights
were off, in its place were plenty lighted candles around the room creating a sense of
mystic and romance… and the scent… rose and ylang ylang… creating a sense of
love and passion… and of course there was you… without you, it will not be
complete…

We looked into each other’s eyes… you looked through me and pulled my heart
string… we leaned closer… slowly… closer…slowly… and our lips touched… your
soft and luscious lips…

Our kisses turn from light touches… to romantic kisses… to passionate kisses… we
held each other tight… refusing to let go… we shed our clothes… in this love
embrace…

I moved from your lips to kiss you lightly on your ears… your neck… your
shoulder… slowly I reached your nipple… you let out a soft moaned “mmm…” when
I kissed your hardened nipples…

I lightly stroked you inner thighs… slowly… I inched up and rested my finger on you
clit… I made slow circular motion on your clit… I sensed you are getting moist… I
slowly and lightly inserted a finger in you… you let out a moan “Ooo…”

Sensing your excitement, I moved up to kiss you again… passionately…

To be continued...

gniwgonwk
09-04-2006, 11:19 AM
Bro Nato,
PM u liao - still no reply. Is the queue long long??? :)

NATO
09-04-2006, 11:21 AM
hee hee bro, thanks for the arrangement for Elve... first part of the FR coming soon... so sorry for the last minute cancellation of Melanie's appointment... very pai seh... next time kopi on me... :)
eagerly waiting ur fr,u wan to make me nosebleed is it?:D

earth
09-04-2006, 11:30 AM

hey bro.. i'm starting to nosebleed as well while waiting for ur reply.. hahaha~~ :D

NATO
09-04-2006, 11:39 AM
hey bro.. i'm starting to nosebleed as well while waiting for ur reply.. hahaha~~ :D
huh wat u mean?

peter1234
09-04-2006, 11:42 AM
sorry for the late FR on Elve, but seeing all the hot and steamy FRs here i shall not make myself look silly by attempting to emulate them haha so i shall keep mine short and sweet and attend to the other aspect of cheonging her.

basically for those bros still in 2 minds about whether to fork out 2x the normal price for this sg cute chick, think no longer! jus go for it, it's $250 well spent i assure you. i myself aint earning much and i had my reservations. but hey, she's exactly what u read about over here man. many times FRs are exaggerated and gals dun turn out as pretty but no man, she's HOT and damn CUTE and damn SEDUCTIVE!!

i love it when i kept asking questions and she said why u so worried (basically i was telling her i might take longer coz i visited TN the day b4 lol) she say, dun worry so much, Lets Make LoVe... hisss
omg super in the mood liao la, pounce on her kissing passionately and she responds exactly the way my gf would. man i love it. (oops)
best thing is she knows how to turn you on, and she gets wet too! all the time, keep staring into ur eyes and giving u that cute sweet smile.

some bro mentioned, 'she's like the little cousin i never had' I TOTALLY AGREE!!
man, imagine u get a young cute gal with super HOT BIG tits willing to do your bidding and is proactive and seduces u nonstop! what else are u waiting for to part with a mere $250 man... come on man imagine u ring doorbell super cute gal full of smiles open door, u cant help staring at her D cups and she jus grabs your hand, doesnt ask you what you want or allow you to talk and drag u to the bed and starts unbuttoning your shirt. think of it now also steam la...

anyway i have to apologise to elve for taking a full 50 min to cum. she must have been tired and already high and dry, hope i din affect her mood for the next customer. i must clarify it's got nothing to do with her skills, jus myself, too worn out coz went to visit TN the day b4 after reading an FR on HER! ironic ain't it :D

ps: wah bro NATO is v humourous la, i went to the room this late 20s woman open the door gave me shock of my life, i tot wah lan eh, not bad looking la but im not going to pay $250 for her lor, wan to give excuse and zao liao then she tell me dun worry elve inside. then NATO sms me say joke wah liew hahaha

but step into the room, and you'll never want to turn back...

cheers
Peter ;)

NATO
09-04-2006, 11:51 AM
ps: wah bro NATO is v humourous la, i went to the room this late 20s woman open the door gave me shock of my life, i tot wah lan eh, not bad looking la but im not going to pay $250 for her lor, wan to give excuse and zao liao then she tell me dun worry elve inside. then NATO sms me say joke wah liew hahaha

cheers
Peter ;)
haha and i tot that joke backfired on me cos u took so long to cum,hehe.thanks for the fr btw.i like to interact with u guys so that i hope u guys have a pleasant experience unlike others.u didnt say whether u like the atmosphere and ambience leh?not to ur liking/maybe give some other pointers or views for me to make it an even more pleasant encounter next time lah:D

earth
09-04-2006, 12:14 PM
huh wat u mean?

i mean waiting for ur reply in Pm.. hehehe~~ nosebleed while reading the fr given by other bros..

NATO
09-04-2006, 12:24 PM
Next available slot for Elve will be from 17th april.Thank guys.

sadfa
09-04-2006, 04:54 PM
So am I ban from RTF?

why? she or okt dun let u rtf?

glgl
09-04-2006, 05:30 PM
Glad you enjoy the FR bro... here comes part 2...

Would really like to thank you and sis Sammi for taking time and effort to create such wonderful ambience for us...

THANK YOU!! :)

glgl
09-04-2006, 06:13 PM
... continued from part 1..

With the Diary of Alicia Keys playing in the background… I continued to kiss you
passionately…

With my finger still inside you, I sensed that you are getting more moist… I slowly
and gently slipped in another finger… with my middle and ring fingers inside you, I
slowly rubbed your g-spot… you moaned “Ohh…”… I slowly increased the pace…
and I continued with this pace until you went “Oh… oh… oh… yah… oooo!” and I
felt a stream of warm fluid gushed out… I whispered into your ear “baby, you…” you
looked into my eyes, smiled and kissed me with renewed passion…

You moved south… kissed my nipples with your moist and luscious lips… I
moaned… you looked at me, smiled, and continue to move south… until you reached
my manhood… looking at me, you took me into your mouth… albeit the cap, your
suction was strong and you hit my spot… you brought me to cloud nine… I almost
came…

I kissed you lovingly… lying on you, I inched myself into you… we moaned… with
one of my hands caressing your breast, I increased the speed… in a dreamy voice you
told me “… caress my breast baby… I love it…”

“… are you coming baby…” I whispered in your ear…

“… yes baby… don’t stop…” you whispered…

I increased the speed and caressed you harder…

“… yes baby… oh… I am coming baby… I am coming… oh… don’t stop… oh…
oh… oh babyyyyyy… ahhhh!!!” you came… your internal muscle grabbed on to my
manhood… I lost it… “ahhhhh!!!” I came too… we came together… at this moment,
I found nirvana…

You engaged all my five senses in this love making session… I smelt the wonderful
scent of rose, ylang ylang and your nice perfume… listened to Alicia Keys at the back
ground and your sexy moan at the foreground… saw the romantic candle lighted
ambience… your angelic face and your curvaceous body… and I tasted you… you are
delicious… I now understand why the term “love making”… because it is through
loving session like this where love is “made”…

Thank you baby… I hope you enjoyed the session as much as I did… I am going to be
away for a while… I am going to missed you…

peter1234
09-04-2006, 07:01 PM
haha and i tot that joke backfired on me cos u took so long to cum,hehe.thanks for the fr btw.i like to interact with u guys so that i hope u guys have a pleasant experience unlike others.u didnt say whether u like the atmosphere and ambience leh?not to ur liking/maybe give some other pointers or views for me to make it an even more pleasant encounter next time lah:D

no worries bro, it's jus me lol. yea i liked the atmosphere and the smell! v romantic, but then also need someone like elve then can fit la. imagine some of those gals who like cant wait for u to cum one so nice also no use. but i tink ur setting complements v well with her cute young look and eager to please and seduce attitude. makes u feel so comfortable and that she's really out to make u happy coz it makes her happy too. man she really makes me feel that she desires me man, she told me halfway when i told her that she's so wet 'coz you turn me on' omg... now tink liao also buay tahan.

thumbs up to NATO for the power setting and thx for the last min slot in. can only rtf when i earn more $$ ba.

cheers and gd luck to the other bros in Q

skyrider
09-04-2006, 09:19 PM

cheers
Peter ;)

Hahaha...think you got a shock by the star! ;)

Ta0tailang
09-04-2006, 11:03 PM
after reading all her fr.. she seems like a gem guess have to save up and give her a try soon...:p

Elve
09-04-2006, 11:29 PM
hi.. glgl.. thank you for ur sexlicious FR.... even when i read it, my mind drift off to our passionate love making.. lol...:p i enjoyed it and will always imprinted in my mind ... gonna miss u when ur gone... btw, u look so macho in bed.. i miss the "rocking" feel... you yuan zai jian !

ryantanms
09-04-2006, 11:39 PM
Nato bro , all the FR abt elve here so power , dunno when can be my turn....:(

Elve
09-04-2006, 11:46 PM
Next, i also wanna thank peter for his flattering FR.. haha.. dun make me sound like a expert la... later i high.. haha

And most of all, i wanna thank SB guys for all ur FRs.. though u guys make me sound so good and horny... hee ~ but im sure, with u guys dat's why the picture is complete.. otherwise its only a piece of art without a frame.. Now, thank you mummy n daddy whp have been there for me n creating nontheless joy n fun for me.. u guys are the artist.. without the artist, there's no picture n without a frame...hee ~ thanks for consoling me when im down tooo...

NATO
10-04-2006, 10:54 AM
Nato bro , all the FR abt elve here so power , dunno when can be my turn....:(
pm me wen u want and i try to arrange a slot for u okie:D
cos sometimes got bonus slot,keke

KinJioKar
10-04-2006, 11:41 AM
pm me wen u want and i try to arrange a slot for u okie:D
cos sometimes got bonus slot,keke

Talking about bonus slot... Bro you da manz...think you should change you need to seven-eleven liao... everything also have :p

Read about Elve having a bonus slot last sat so mai tu liao, proceed to pm our beloved son for a slot. As usual reply very prompt... this guy must be carryng a 4G handphone integrated with Sammyboy network.

Arrived at hotel and sms bro NATO arrival. He replied with room number and I went to the room.

The door opened to a dark room.. .then I was thinking... knn, wrong place liao. A SYT peeked out from behind the door and led me in... I was totally mesmerised by her looks as well as the Petronas Twin Towers. Not to mention that babeliciious face.

Sat on the bed and TCSS a little and brought her down onto the bed and gave her Ds a little kneading. Man. these are real Ds... no shit. Later she undressed me and sent me off to the bath. Proceeded wth her putting the strawberry in her tounge and licking me on the tounge. Must be too powerful liao her looks and I immediately mari kita. Good foreplay and an even better BJ. Tried her in Cowgirl and then doggie. Stupid Joe did not rise up to the occassion and offloaded in a couple of strokes

Damn... next time definitely must try again

mikechp
10-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Hi elve,

Well, no matter how good an artist is without the best of paints and colour. He also cannot create something wonderful out of it. :)

So that's why without u the bros here can't create wonderful FR that we all see here. Right bros? :D

NATO
10-04-2006, 01:06 PM
1 additional bonus slot today cos last nite never get:D Interested can pm or sms me.

NATO
10-04-2006, 02:48 PM
1 additional bonus slot today cos last nite never get:D Interested can pm or sms me.
ok thanks,slot taken up aready.:D

addikt
11-04-2006, 12:46 AM
Just ended my long awaited session with this gem. as what so many of the bros here have stated in their FRs, she definitely lives up to her reputation here.

ding dong the doorbell and the door slowly opened. hey, she's more petite than i thot. and that small frame of hers made her assets look even more impressive! abit nervous and shy at first, don't know how to react, but she's super accomodating. took the initiative to lead me to the bed and sit. TCSS and at the same time, she began to slowly help me undress. all the while giving me her trademark winks and kisses keke.

i must say she's very active and playful. stripped me bare but don't allow me to undress her! but it's all part of the buildup, as she slowly start to send electric waves with her eyes, and while staring at me, slowly undressed herself. without hesitation she will cuddle up to me, caressing my body and then my Pride. cuddled somemore and let the action slowly start off.

no need to say, lots of attention were placed on her prized assets. they were jus amazingly huge, she told me she has an asian face on an ang moh body haha. licked her all over and proceede down south. pink n tender and no smell at all. and it REALLY tasted sweet, just like nectar. her moans were ever so gentle and soft, makes my Pride stand even taller. BJ was applied with much suction and all the while staring seductively into my eyes. don't waste time liao, made love like long lost lovers. she actually reminded me of a classmate i had in school, except she got bigger boobs and so much more seductive. loved her soft moans and enthusiasm. tried a few positions, some of which i have never tried b4, and unloaded after like 10mins in doggy. after the action, she will still cuddle up somemore and chit chatted, really feel like GF. it felt like we really clicked and i realise she's very giggly. very contagious cos it made me happy too. this prize for this kind of wonderful experience, it's definitely worth ever single cent..

and yes, we share a little secret ourselves too... :D

giving her ratings will be doing her injustice, bros out there jus have to experience it to believe it. kudos to bro NATO for arranging this!

Elve
11-04-2006, 01:03 AM
Bro Addikit, Thank you for your short and sweet FR ... Smart of you darling to keep the little SECRET to yourself and keep the others in suspend...Haha... Anyway, Hope u enjoy yourself tonight n may may laughter and giggles stay in your memories whenever you feel stress and down.. cos i want them to be contagious and you will be infected by them... May you always feel so happy and truely... im very happy to see a tired and stress you changed to a :) you when you step out of my room... Hee ~~ DO REMEMBER OUR SECRET AND THE SOUND EFFECT TOO !! :P

NATO
11-04-2006, 09:40 AM
Booking for Elve slots from 17th april is open now.Those interested can pm or sms me at my new nos.:D

youngeric
11-04-2006, 01:42 PM
why? she or okt dun let u rtf?

Hi!

Honestly, I won't touch this FL or any FL offered by this OKT with a 100 foot pole.

I won't touch this FL even if its free or she pays me. And I am not saying this because of sour grapes.

YE

Leeson
11-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Hi!

Honestly, I won't touch this FL or any FL offered by this OKT with a 100 foot pole.

I won't touch this FL even if its free or she pays me. And I am not saying this because of sour grapes.

YE

Firstly, you rated this FL a good fuck here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1392311#post1392311).

next, despite complaining about the price you asked for rtf 1 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1417418#post1417418), 2 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1418328#post1418328), 3 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1418359#post1418359), 4 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1422196#post1422196), 5 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1424673#post1424673)... heck I lost count of how many time...

so, you dont get the rtf for some unknown reason... then now you are saying you wont touch the fl and the okt... and its not sour grapes? :rolleyes: :D

kefuso
11-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Booking for Elve slots from 17th april is open now.Those interested can pm or sms me at my new nos.:D

Bro Nato...pls pm me your new hp no...would like to arrange a slot with Elve...tks :)

newby010
11-04-2006, 04:03 PM
Bro Nato...pls pm me your new hp no...would like to arrange a slot with Elve...tks

wow, bro kefuso aka CONQUEROR of Jolene, u r eye-ing all of Nato's girls, is it? waiting to TAME them one by one.... :D

cheers,
NB

Shuang_Jie_Gun
11-04-2006, 05:32 PM

YE

u wan free u also wait long long.Elve is so cute.dont u bad-mouth her.:mad:

sake303
11-04-2006, 10:49 PM
Had my 1st exp with FL today. Good arrangement, bro Nato. Despite all the FRs here, i was taken aback by the sweet face that open the door. Sweet face and friendliness that will wipe all ur stresses away. The angel face has a devilish body(or Boobs!). No joke, all boobs lovers must try. The huge tits on a petite frame and 2 sexy butts, it's a rare find! My FR is nothing to sing about as I was in and out too fast. Will take my time to saviour her next.

youngeric
12-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Firstly, you rated this FL a good fuck here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1392311#post1392311).

next, despite complaining about the price you asked for rtf 1 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1417418#post1417418), 2 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1418328#post1418328), 3 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1418359#post1418359), 4 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1422196#post1422196), 5 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1424673#post1424673)... heck I lost count of how many time...

so, you dont get the rtf for some unknown reason... then now you are saying you wont touch the fl and the okt... and its not sour grapes? :rolleyes: :D

Hi Leeson!

You are absolutely right. I can't blame you for zapping me if you are the one who zapped me.

In my rush, I forgot to put in the reason why: I don't want to be accused of rape or molest later on.
Obviously I found out things develop and are different from what I was led to believe.

If you have seen my posts here about all the negative feedback on OKTs and FLs, you would know I would not post things lightly or talk cock etc etc.

Anyway, believe or not, its up to you.

YE

kefuso
12-04-2006, 10:09 AM
wow, bro kefuso aka CONQUEROR of Jolene, u r eye-ing all of Nato's girls, is it? waiting to TAME them one by one.... :D

cheers,
NB

Not eyeing all of bro Nato gals lah...just hope to try those with spicy FRs posted by rep bros here...kekeke...Anyway, I am also an ardent supporter of Bonniesan...have tried a few of her los.. :D

It's nice to have chinese food with tomyam soup...spicy and appetising...kekekeke

NATO
12-04-2006, 10:41 AM
1 additional bonus slot for thursday.Fastest fingers first hor.Pm or sms me for ur slot.:D

NATO
13-04-2006, 08:45 AM
1 early aftn slot available for good friday.Interested can pm or sms me:D

NATO
13-04-2006, 10:46 PM
Booking for Elve from next tuesday onwards is open.Interested can pm or sms me:D

lasupkia123
13-04-2006, 10:54 PM
i had a session with elve today. it was REALLY unforgettable.

Nato the OKT arranged for me at 5, but he called several times to delay until 6pm then can go up. 1 hour late still nevermind. i can wait... so as long as the session is good.

then later go up liao... the gal is very average looking. nothing like 7.5 or 8.5 that some pple have rated her. ok... looks are subjective... but 7.5??? 8.5??? a bit exagerrating... somemore like a small suckling pig. short and fleshy. when i got to the room, lie on the bed.. i made some small talk like tired, feel like sleeping blah blah blah.... hoping to ease the tense and cold ambience... credit to either Nato or elve, the hotel 81 room was decorated with some nice tea candles.

after 5 mins or so of small talk, she say she never eat lunch very hungry. went to make noodles eat. she never ask whether she can or not... i think she should at least ask... cos afterall i would be paying her for her 1 hour time to service me... not pay her to watch her eat her noodles... but i think fuck lah.. since you say never eat lunch i cannot dun let you eat rite? it would be inhumane.. although there's technically nothing wrong with not letting her eat... chin chye lah...

so anyway we just continue to make small talk while the noodle cook. who knows that the noodle cook liao wait almost 20 mins then eat! she say hot... cannot eat will scald the tongue. then eat slowly... then by the time finish... 15 or 20 mins left! i tell her no time liao hurry up. cos she got next booking, i also got next appt... then i ask her to lie closer... she say very close already. i lie on her... she ask me to get off. i ask her to lie on me.. she dun wan to move!!! i flip up her skirt and stroke her ass... she got no reaction!!! like that tu tu a bit become 1 hour liao!!! to cut the long story short.. no response, no initiative and no reaction even when i took the initiative... in short... totally not PROFESSIONAL

then i ask her time's up how? pay her how much? she say pay full.. then she call NATO the OKT to confirm. nato say must pay full even though never fuck... i din bother to explain to him why never get to fuck... i ask her got the cheek to collect 250 from me or not.. she say i must pay her 250... her excuse being just now i step into the room i tell her i tired, and i want to sleep!!!! so she never "initiate sex" damn!!! such a naive excuse!!!! i was thinking in my heart... if you really want me to sleep.. why keep talking to me???? also why would i pay $250 to lie next to you and sleep when i can go home and sleep on my comfy bed for FREE... not as if she's even pretty (well this is again subjective)... then i got very du lan and tell her i won't pay 1 Cent!!!

then i walked to the door... wanted to leave liao... then i think for a split second... afterall i did take up 1 hour of her time and touched her ass cheeks... surely i cannot "TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER RITE???" not wanting to OWE her anything.... i turn ard and throw 100 bucks on the bed... really incredible session... nothing like how the FRs describe...

anyway after a while... after i talked to some samsters on the phone abt the incident... i cool down liao... i dun blame the okt nor the prostitute liao... i only blame heaven for making me born ugly... well... all of us can't be born pretty and good-looking rite??? someone's gotta be ugly... so i dun go to hell, who go to hell? sigh...

those of you who think i talk cock sing song and anyhow fabricate stories... please come and zap me, especially you OKTs. just wanna tell all samsters to beware. some FRs may sound really tempting... but for all you know... the publishers could be in cohoots with the OKTs (or maybe even the same person).

you guys remember e777??? he was not the first... and certainly wun be the last...

this is all i have to say.

chobo
13-04-2006, 11:07 PM
wah.. power la.. throw the 100.. must have relief some of ur anger.. aha..
well.. perharps its a misunderstanding? but normally this sort of attitude problem can tell from the facial expressions and their body action lor..
haiz.. free sorry for ya.. and dun blame ur own looks coz this is not abt attraction.. ur paying.. although i must admit there will always be some kinda biase-ness =\

i don't think the publishers are in cohoots coz i am abt to do one FR for one of nato's girls.. jeslyn.. and i'm not given anything for that.. its just an honest opinion =p

i had a session with elve today. it was REALLY unforgettable.

Nato the OKT arranged for me at 5, but he called several times to delay until 6pm then can go up. 1 hour late still nevermind. i can wait... so as long as the session is good.

then later go up liao... the gal is very average looking. nothing like 7.5 or 8.5 that some pple have rated her. ok... looks are subjective... but 7.5??? 8.5??? a bit exagerrating... somemore like a small suckling pig. short and fleshy. when i got to the room, lie on the bed.. i made some small talk like tired, feel like sleeping blah blah blah.... hoping to ease the tense and cold ambience... credit to either Nato or elve, the hotel 81 room was decorated with some nice tea candles.

after 5 mins or so of small talk, she say she never eat lunch very hungry. went to make noodles eat. she never ask whether she can or not... i think she should at least ask... cos afterall i would be paying her for her 1 hour time to service me... not pay her to watch her eat her noodles... but i think fuck lah.. since you say never eat lunch i cannot dun let you eat rite? it would be inhumane.. although there's technically nothing wrong with not letting her eat... chin chye lah...

so anyway we just continue to make small talk while the noodle cook. who knows that the noodle cook liao wait almost 20 mins then eat! she say hot... cannot eat will scald the tongue. then eat slowly... then by the time finish... 15 or 20 mins left! i tell her no time liao hurry up. cos she got next booking, i also got next appt... then i ask her to lie closer... she say very close already. i lie on her... she ask me to get off. i ask her to lie on me.. she dun wan to move!!! i flip up her skirt and stroke her ass... she got no reaction!!! like that tu tu a bit become 1 hour liao!!! to cut the long story short.. no response, no initiative and no reaction even when i took the initiative... in short... totally not PROFESSIONAL

then i ask her time's up how? pay her how much? she say pay full.. then she call NATO the OKT to confirm. nato say must pay full even though never fuck... i din bother to explain to him why never get to fuck... i ask her got the cheek to collect 250 from me or not.. she say i must pay her 250... her excuse being just now i step into the room i tell her i tired, and i want to sleep!!!! so she never "initiate sex" damn!!! such a naive excuse!!!! i was thinking in my heart... if you really want me to sleep.. why keep talking to me???? also why would i pay $250 to lie next to you and sleep when i can go home and sleep on my comfy bed for FREE... not as if she's even pretty (well this is again subjective)... then i got very du lan and tell her i won't pay 1 Cent!!!

then i walked to the door... wanted to leave liao... then i think for a split second... afterall i did take up 1 hour of her time and touched her ass cheeks... surely i cannot "TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER RITE???" not wanting to OWE her anything.... i turn ard and throw 100 bucks on the bed... really incredible session... nothing like how the FRs describe...

anyway after a while... after i talked to some samsters on the phone abt the incident... i cool down liao... i dun blame the okt nor the prostitute liao... i only blame heaven for making me born ugly... well... all of us can't be born pretty and good-looking rite??? someone's gotta be ugly... so i dun go to hell, who go to hell? sigh...

those of you who think i talk cock sing song and anyhow fabricate stories... please come and zap me, especially you OKTs. just wanna tell all samsters to beware. some FRs may sound really tempting... but for all you know... the publishers could be in cohoots with the OKTs (or maybe even the same person).

you guys remember e777??? he was not the first... and certainly wun be the last...

this is all i have to say.

NATO
13-04-2006, 11:14 PM
To samster Lasupkia123,

If u feel that it is not even worth the $100 that u claim u threw at her,by all means call me,u have my nos.I will refund u the $100.The story that u relate out here is quite different from wat i was told but it ok,i shall not go into it cos i was not personally there the whole hour during your session.When i call u,u could have told me the whole story in front of her or even ask me to meet u in the room to clarify things in person but u didnt do that.Insuniating remarks by u here does not make u a better person.Yes u have ur rite to condemn her in ur own views but to question the integrity of those who posted their frs as making up the frs in cahoot with me really reflects greatly on ur good self cos wat u are insuniating is that only u posted the thruth while all the others b4 u posted fake frs.My offer to you still stands.Call me and let me know how to refund u the $100.

As to the change in timing,it was due to some errands on her part that the appt was delayed for an hour and i did inform u in advance about it.I even sms u to inform u that out of paisehness,if there is such a word,that i will waive off the room charge of $20 and u reply me that it was appreciated.Haha how things change hor but it ok.

My offer to you still stand.call me and tell me how to refund you back the $100.It doesnt mean that i believe your story ok but i am willing to refund you.

lasupkia123
13-04-2006, 11:37 PM
hello nato...

read the first part of the post again. i did mention that i waited an hour. but it was not to be read as a complaint.

"Nato the OKT arranged for me at 5, but he called several times to delay until 6pm then can go up. 1 hour late still nevermind. i can wait... so as long as the session is good."

where got complain abt timing??? complain wat??? which part of the statement suggests any compalin of any kind??? are you trying to justify something here by telling me abt your goodwill intentions to waive $20??? if i was a cheapo and really gian for your $20 waiver and out for a free ride... i wouldn't have even given her the $100... although $100 is not really a big deal... AND AT no point in time did i say that i think it's not worth it. i admitted i did spend an hour with her and did touched her ASS. it's not even abt the $100 or $250. it's abt the integrity of the whole issue.

but wat really irks me is you said that i claim i threw money at her... is that meant to read as: i did not pay her any money but falsely claim that i did?

dun make me look like the bad guy lah... i did throw the money on the bed... but not at her face or something... and dun you dare tell me stories abt how i can negotiate with you and clarify blah blah blah... i have got things to do after the session.. if you can call it a session in the first place... really so free got nothin to do meh??? how much more time do you want me to spend at the hotel and "discuss" with you?? not as if i haven't waited long enuff... sigh... negotiation is easier said than done... meet up with you to talk??? wat if you have a bunch of ah bengs waiting to beat me up??? i was alone leh... of cos i fear for my personal safety...

as for your kind gesture for refunding my $100.. thanks but no thanks... if you are serious abt refunding me... donate to a charity of your choice... we can all do some good...

kindly refer to the statement below:

"the publishers COULD be in cohoots with the OKTs (or maybe even the same person). "

notice the use of the words COULD and MAYBE. If you dunno wat it means.. please look it up on www.dictionary.com

one point i totally agree with you is: you were not there to see for yourself wat actually happened.

in other words, no point arguing here and talking shit about each other.
thank you and have a wonderful weekend ahead.

NATO
13-04-2006, 11:50 PM
Ok lasupkia123,I NATO here acknowledge u as a good guy ok.You are a good and considerate cheongster and it is my bad fortune not able to have you as my customer again cos i am very sure you are pissed off with me and my gals.I hereby again apologise for wasting your time by having such a bad and unforgettable time with my gal.Hope u will have better adventures with other fls and sincerely hope this episode will not put u off trying other fls from other sources.sorry my command of the english language is not so good so i may misinterpret ur meaning of "could" n "maybe".I find that these 2 words actually very useful to use in constructing sentences could it could insinuate alot of hidden meanings.

u too have a wonderful weekend ahead of u.

Merl
14-04-2006, 12:03 AM
i had a session with elve today. it was REALLY unforgettable.....

then i walked to the door... wanted to leave liao... then i think for a split second... afterall i did take up 1 hour of her time and touched her ass cheeks... surely i cannot "TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HER RITE???" not wanting to OWE her anything.... i turn ard and throw 100 bucks on the bed... really incredible session... nothing like how the FRs describe... Bro, sad to hear your encounter but dun think you need to do tat lor. If you really unhappy with the service then walk away and straight away call NATO to highlight yr anger. The act of throwing the money really reflect badly on you leh. Of coz u do it in the midst of anger but dun really have to rite. At the end of the day, we are just cheongster looking for fun and service rite? There are times where we get good service and bad service too mah.

anyway after a while... after i talked to some samsters on the phone abt the incident... i cool down liao... i dun blame the okt nor the prostitute liao... i only blame heaven for making me born ugly... well... all of us can't be born pretty and good-looking rite??? someone's gotta be ugly... so i dun go to hell, who go to hell? sigh...Well, if its due to this that leads to Elve's poor service then I think Bro NATO need to give Elve a good +++ing and counselling loh. But then, heaven is fair one lah. Not good looking but maybe rich or smart or gifted in one way or another leh.

those of you who think i talk cock sing song and anyhow fabricate stories... please come and zap me, especially you OKTs. just wanna tell all samsters to beware. some FRs may sound really tempting... but for all you know... the publishers could be in cohoots with the OKTs (or maybe even the same person). Bro, I think its not right for you to say such things. Although I do not know NATO personally but he seems to be a reputable samster/okt from the regulars here. And by saying the publishers are in cahoots, I think its way off man, are u saying all the Bros tat posted FR are clone. Come on lah, wats a FR? Its a Field Report relating actual sexcapade between the 2 willing parties. At some point of time, some facts might be changed or exaggerated to make the FR interesting, esp if the Bros who posted it had a great time. I believed you surf SBF regularly and shld take all FRs like a pinch of salt.

Anyway, juz let it go lah. No pt dwelling over it. Maybe yr next bonk will be a great one, rite ;) It just like betting on soccer, you win some you lose some.

Cheers!

Elve
14-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Daddy, i tell u a story, someday i went to a place and waited for my ONS... BUT UPON ARRIVING AT THE HOTEL, MY ONS SAID HE WAS TIRED AND WANT TO SLEEP. ASK ME TO WAKE HIM UP AT 7PM. DUING THIS TIME, I ASK ONS IF I CAN HAVE MY NOODLES WHICH WAS COOKED, BUT LEFT ASIDE JUST TO START A CHAT WITH HIM, CAN BE CONSUMED. SINCE HE WANTED TO SLEEP TILL 7PM! we chatted as i dun wish to let my ONS fel as though he came here for nothing. after seeing his phone and ask him how its features and stuff... 6:45pm, my ONS look at his phone and said tat it so late already with a attitude problem tone. I WAS SHOCKED AS MY INSTRUCTION WAS TO WAKE HIM UP AT 7PM ! :mad: When i was ask for my opinion for the whole thing, i told him i dun think i was in the fault as i was told to wake him up at 7PM! he said he was angry with my answer and left. Daddy, i am standing firm on ground and frequent givng people an answer. i cant jus keep quiet and get insulted this way. Daddy, if im a pig, you're a 1... 2... 3...4... den someone who is 3 times my size will be a giant hippo:rolleyes: . For u guys info, i dont judge a person by his looks...otherwise, i would have rejected many customers. And $100 to Daddy and me can be get from someone else, it dont have to be you. AND FOR GOD SAKE, SEE YOUR FAULTS AND ADMIT THEM BEFORE PUTTING BLAME ON OTHERS. when you point a finger at others, the rest of the fingers are pointing at you.

Sorry, guys for the troubleeeeee here.... Haiz... : ( jus addin some points tat the story was left out.. why?? perhaps by guilt ? Maybe.

Merl
14-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Daddy, i tell u a story, someday i went to a place and waited for my ONS... BUT UPON ARRIVING AT THE HOTEL, MY ONS SAID HE WAS TIRED AND WANT TO SLEEP. ASK ME TO WAKE HIM UP AT 7PM... Sis Elve, maybe there's some mis-communication here I think. I dun think any cheongster will spent $250 just to sleep for an hour in the hotel lor. So far, I only come across one who paid a FL $120 and do nothing but juz chat with her for 1 hour :eek: I really salute that guy. Its either he panic at the last minute or he is damn rich.

Anyway, its a long weekend, so two of you (Bro lasupkia and Sis Elve) pls dun dwell on it but go enjoy the holiday lah.

Cheers!

Elve
14-04-2006, 12:47 AM
Hi Merl.. thanks for your greeting... may u have a nice day ahead...
Bye!!! Good night ~

Superbaby
14-04-2006, 01:01 AM
Elve,..I support you. Take good care..:)

KLKOOL
14-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Hmm... firstly... if got miscommunication... should have called Nato and talked it over rather than juz throw money lorr...

Secondly... wrong to accuse all bros that their FRz are false... I may not know elve, But I do know lotz of broz that have posted their FRz ... paid for with their hard earned money... and u are calling them liarz... :mad:

Elve, Nato, CCS... take care and have a good weekend... dun let someone like him spoil your weekend... cheerz.

Steed 4
14-04-2006, 01:11 AM
Yeah,believed Bro Nato will handle this Profesionally...so far so good for me with his Gals...:D

monster779
14-04-2006, 01:34 AM
After hearing both sides of the story, I think that throwing money is not correct, be it on the bed or at her face. No matter what, despite her profession, she must be respected as a human being.

However I also find it very difficult to believe anyone would spend $250 to sleep an hour in hotel room. I don't think it is exactly Ritz Carlton correct? Not exactly a very convincing explanation from the lady.

Lasupkia did mention okts fabricating reports. I do not know if he was directing at anyone in particular, but as a regular reader of SBF, although I do not contribute, I'm sure we are all aware that cases of okts zi bian, zi dao, zi yan. So strictly speaking, he is not wrong to say so too.

Just my 2 cents.

Bob79
14-04-2006, 02:36 AM
Bro lasukia123
Sorry to heard about your terrible session. but i truthly believe it to be a misunderstanding and mis-communcation. i had try some of bro nato gals before and to be fair, was very satisfield with their service. Even though i only met him recently, i personally believe he is a good okt.

mikechp
14-04-2006, 03:28 AM
hi all bros....i think we shld not dwell on the matter anymore and just let it rest. I mean...Bro lasukia123...has spoken, bro NATO has spoken and Elve has spoken. Who's in the right or wrong...only those involve has the clear picture, we are just bystanders. I know bros here means well, in defending Bro NATO and Elve. Let's just let bygones be bygones, dun let this thread become a battle ground. Cheers to all bros and Happy Easter!!!!

Boring
14-04-2006, 03:30 AM
Elve,..I support you. Take good care..:)

Bro I think I have the same thinking of you.

Elve, I support u too... U take good care....

Cheers,
Boring:)

welk
14-04-2006, 07:43 AM
Hi all, i'm new here. Not trying to be a busybody but feel like i have to speak up here. I had a session with Elve yesterday at 7pm, which should be right after bro lasupkia. Here are a few points that i will like to hightlight:

1)i also waited an hour for my session. Bro Nato did call or sms me a few times to inform me about the changes. Also i had the choice to cancel if i didn't want to wait. Can see he's really sorry about the delay.

2)Elve is certainly no "suckling pig". If suckling pigs are so sweet and cute, i'm sure no 1 will want to eat them. !st look at her and my daughter's favourite cartoon character strawberry shortcake comes to my mind.

3)i am certainly not good looking, in fact i can be rated as ugly. i'm dark and skinny and i'm also not a smooth talker. But i did receive excellent service from elve.

4)i have not met Nato b4 and yesterday was the 1st time i contacted him so i'm not in cahoots with him.

Yesterday when i went up for my session, Elve was a shattered gal, really upset by what had happened. I'm not siding her cos i only know 1 side of the story, but i can tell she's trying hard to figure out what she did wrong. Bro lasupkia, maybe u are upset by the waiting and then elve didn't live up to your expectations, but remember working gals have feelings too so try not to take it out on them.

welk
14-04-2006, 08:04 AM
Hi all, i'm new here. Not trying to be a busybody but feel like i have to speak up here. I had a session with Elve yesterday at 7pm, which should be right after bro lasupkia. Here are a few points that i will like to hightlight:

1)i also waited an hour for my session. Bro Nato did call or sms me a few times to inform me about the changes. Also i had the choice to cancel if i didn't want to wait. Can see he's really sorry about the delay.

2)Elve is certainly no "suckling pig". If suckling pigs are so sweet and cute, i'm sure no 1 will want to eat them. !st look at her and my daughter's favourite cartoon character strawberry shortcake comes to my mind.

3)i am certainly not good looking, in fact i can be rated as ugly. i'm dark and skinny and i'm also not a smooth talker. But i did receive excellent service from elve.

4)i have not met Nato b4 and yesterday was the 1st time i contacted him so i'm not in cahoots with him.

Yesterday when i went up for my session, Elve was a shattered gal, really upset by what had happened. I'm not siding her cos i only know 1 side of the story, but i can tell she's trying hard to figure out what she did wrong. Bro lasupkia, maybe u are upset by the waiting and then elve didn't live up to your expectations, but remember working gals have feelings too so try not to take it out on them.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
14-04-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi Merl.. thanks for your greeting... may u have a nice day ahead...
Bye!!! Good night ~

dun think so much ya.u hv my support too.u take care and hv a nice weekend ahead.:)