PDA

View Full Version : ITE GIRL selling HERSELF

Orgasmic
05-03-2006, 03:43 PM
Recently shag this ITE girl named Jenny who claimed to be 20 this year and studying in the East ITE. Thats what she said. Checked her i/c to ascertain that she was of legal age and bingo, she was 20. Stayed in the West Coast side and real name is Li Zhu. Cant remember her surname anymore.

She is average looking and rebonded hair. About 160 and probably 50kg or so. We fucked at the reservior just behind her house at about 2am in the morning before I walked her home to her block just across the road. Yes, I bet by now you guys would have guessed where she stayed.

Very innocent looking but extremely wild... Even allowed me to strip her naked at the dark reservior at 2am in the morning! wah lau bonked her doggie while standing up at the bench and looking around to check that there is noo peeping toms around. Anyway, it was pitch dark.

On sending her home, we bonked again at the staircase next to her house as she was staying just on the 2nd level. Wow, it was difficult just to control our moaning. Hers was quite tight somemore. I paid her $50 for her bills and asked her to let me bonk her in his ITE East uniform. Gota bring her to Chinese Garden and bonk her next month. Hehe...

milo_man
05-03-2006, 03:50 PM
is she doing fl??if yes, damage?

NATO
05-03-2006, 03:51 PM
Recently shag this [COLOR="Red"]On sending her home, we bonked again at the staircase next to her house as she was staying just on the 2nd level. Wow, it was difficult just to control our moaning. Hers was quite tight somemore. I paid her $50 for her bills and asked her to let me bonk her in his ITE East uniform. Gota bring her to Chinese Garden and bonk her next month. Hehe...
haha,another pm box that gonna explode;)

2nd uncle
05-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Recently shag this ITE girl named Jenny who claimed to be 20 this year and studying in the East ITE. Thats what she said. Checked her i/c to ascertain that she was of legal age and bingo, she was 20. Stayed in the West Coast side and real name is Li Zhu. Cant remember her surname anymore.
On sending her home, we bonked again at the staircase next to her house as she was staying just on the 2nd level. Wow, it was difficult just to control our moaning. Hers was quite tight somemore. I paid her $50 for her bills and asked her to let me bonk her in his ITE East uniform. Gota bring her to Chinese Garden and bonk her next month. Hehe...
So what is the conclusion??? R u telling us ur bonking story or sharing this lobang with us???...:confused:

Orgasmic
05-03-2006, 03:55 PM
$50.. not very professional FL.. just those hit and run ITE girls selling themselves.

Recently I have heard of more and more ITE girls selling themselves on the internet and through friends recommendations. Donno why.. its like more than 30 that i know of for the past 1 year alone.

I was lucky that Lizhu is just a small time girl who needed $ and not those hard core prostitutes who charges $200 per bonk.

Orgasmic
05-03-2006, 03:57 PM
So what is the conclusion??? R u telling us ur bonking story or sharing this lobang with us???...:confused:

Telling conclusion and sharing lobang... but i cant give out her numbers freely lah.. the last thing she wants is discreet cos she dont want her parents to find out about her sidelines.

i will try to give out her number to brothers.. just 1 or 2 bros a week or a month cos i dont want her to be bombed.

SuperSexyboy
05-03-2006, 04:08 PM
bro really envy you got such lobang, although i cheong Fl, but haven;t really tried ITE gals, do you mind to tell me which internet forum or chatroom to find them. many thanks.

Easydeals
05-03-2006, 04:10 PM
Err...sorry bro, so are we going to expect 1 or 2 FR per month for this thread? ;)

Pramoda
05-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Err...sorry bro, so are we going to expect 1 or 2 FR per month for this thread? ;)
That means the girl work once or twice per mth :rolleyes:

ass77
05-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Another good find.
Awaiting FR...

dirtymonk82
05-03-2006, 06:49 PM
so r u sharing this fl or wat...or is she a fl to begin with???

Eternity_Gal
05-03-2006, 06:59 PM
Is this a trend to see school gals coming to earn $?

I still don't see their motives, even I try to understand from their needs and wants. Whether their motive to becoming FL for short stint is for extra spending, the pathetic $50
isn't enough for a gal who spend on branded labels.

JoyStick
05-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Is this a trend to see school gals coming to earn $?

I still don't see their motives, even I try to understand from their needs and wants. Whether their motive to becoming FL for short stint is for extra spending, the pathetic $50
isn't enough for a gal who spend on branded labels.

I don't think its branded labels that they are so into now compared to our schooling days.

This new generation has close to zero savings and spend almost everything they earn on BILLS........HP, INTERNET, INSURANCE, LAPTOPS, PDAs, LAN-GAMING. Can pay by INSTALLMENT mah.....some places do make exceptions.

HP bills alone comes up to $100-$200-$300 easy these days.

My phone bills are so much lower than theirs. HP is a communication tool. They use for chit chat. Die loh. Chit chat also can, but must make sure can REALLY afford it lah. "Don't hit face skin swollen and try to be an imposter fatty". Its a Chinese idiom lah. :D It means: "Don't try to be someone you're not."

biatch6969
05-03-2006, 11:48 PM
can i hav her number if possible ?
=x

thx

whycare
06-03-2006, 12:18 AM
Bro mind i ask is her number ends with XXXX6223??? i got a local Fl who is also same stats as her....

passionate
06-03-2006, 12:44 AM
so now we know.. it's important to save up $$$ ;)

passionate
06-03-2006, 01:01 AM
hee.. so it's important to save money since young... :p

Btw, bro, can pm me her number ! thanks ! :rolleyes:

passionate
06-03-2006, 01:17 AM
Hee.. so it's important to save money from young :p

Btw bro, can pm me her contact ?!

Many Thanks ! ;)

passionate
06-03-2006, 03:37 AM
Sorry bros.. was lagging and multi-posted -.-
paiseh.. dun flame me ! lagged :(

WahLan
06-03-2006, 08:43 AM
Man, don't post your reply so many times! Looking to get deducted siah... :cool:

oh and btw, anyone else done an FR on her?

passionate
06-03-2006, 08:48 AM
ya.. sorry bro.. com lagged.. then multiple posts... paiseh -.- >.<

suckerll
06-03-2006, 08:52 AM
if yes, damage?
ooi....i think u really sperm flooded brain u know! he already wrote $50 damage leh!!!:rolleyes:

snipeshot08
06-03-2006, 08:55 AM
Telling conclusion and sharing lobang...

Alas....your PM box really full house liao:(

Can I join the queue bro:o ???

Cheers & thanks a million brudder......

wat2woopee
06-03-2006, 08:58 AM
Orgasmic Recently shag this ITE girl named Jenny who claimed to be 20 this year and studying in the East ITE. Thats what she said. Checked her i/c to ascertain that she was of legal age and bingo, she was 20. Stayed in the West Coast side and real name is Li Zhu. Cant remember her surname anymore.

Bro,

I think yr PM going to EXPLODE....:D

namow
06-03-2006, 09:14 AM
Recently shag this ITE girl named Jenny who claimed to be 20 this year and studying in the East ITE. Thats what she said. Checked her i/c to ascertain that she was of legal age and bingo, she was 20.
I paid her $50 for her bills and asked her to let me bonk her in his ITE East uniform.
great find...$50 for 2 bonks..

Castrol
06-03-2006, 09:17 AM
On sending her home, we bonked again at the staircase next to her house as she was staying just on the 2nd level. Wow, it was difficult just to control our moaning. Hers was quite tight somemore. I paid her $50 for her bills ...

wow, 20 yr old ITE girl, 2 shots for 50, no need hotel somemore, ITE never teach business and economics is it? standing by for FR... :D

passionate
06-03-2006, 09:24 AM
hey bros.. i lagged and multiple posted.. don't deduct my reputation please =/
I don't mean it... :eek:

YummyBear
06-03-2006, 10:05 AM
Will there be bros staying around that area be getting ready with Binoculors and those digital cameras with with extra zoom? Prepare to wear mask. This is definetely a really exciting FL. camping here for more FRs....

Teatree
06-03-2006, 10:20 AM
wow, 20 yr old ITE girl, 2 shots for 50, no need hotel somemore, ITE never teach business and economics is it? standing by for FR... :D
ITE do not offer Econmics and Business. This is for JC and Poly.:D
Got brain one cost $100 or more.

sammyboyfor
06-03-2006, 10:48 AM
hey bros.. i lagged and multiple posted.. don't deduct my reputation please =/
I don't mean it... :eek:

Your multiple posts are a result of you not reading simple instructions.

Since you are still under moderation, your posts go through the moderation queue before they appear. Everything is explained in the forum preamble...

http://www.sammyboy.com/graphics/mod.gif

Castrol
06-03-2006, 10:57 AM

no wonder university FLs are so expensive to bonk. luckily our resident undergrad FL Sherine is still offering low rates... :D

sorosX
06-03-2006, 11:08 AM
Hi, do you mind pass me her no. ? how much is the damage? i like local FL. Thanks in advance.

Bro mind i ask is her number ends with XXXX6223??? i got a local Fl who is also same stats as her....

cim69
06-03-2006, 11:31 AM
yo bro wat a good fr of this gal make me horny after reading it, care to share her no :eek:

lazenca86
06-03-2006, 11:32 AM
yo bro... sound interesting... can i have her number pls?:D

sg.baby773
06-03-2006, 01:02 PM
Can share her Hp??

Me interested.....

email:[email protected]

Tks in advance

slyer
06-03-2006, 01:43 PM
can i haf her numbers pls? bro if u wan i can oso intro u lobangs

skilfull
06-03-2006, 03:16 PM
hi bro Organism, pls pm me Li zhu's contact no...as I long time wanna to try out the student...pls..thanks..

jazzcraz
06-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Yo Bro!!!

You got a good catch!!! Pls include me in your list!!!!

Thanks!!!

jazz

draw_red
06-03-2006, 03:35 PM
read the story steam liao..care to share [email protected]

inch
06-03-2006, 04:36 PM
Bro...wanna try out her can pass me her contact.thks

She is average looking and rebonded hair. About 160 and probably 50kg or so. We fucked at the reservior just behind her house at about 2am in the morning before I walked her home to her block just across the road. Yes, I bet by now you guys would have guessed where she stayed.

Very innocent looking but extremely wild... Even allowed me to strip her naked at the dark reservior at 2am in the morning! wah lau bonked her doggie while standing up at the bench and looking around to check that there is noo peeping toms around. Anyway, it was pitch dark.

ESEGUY
06-03-2006, 05:18 PM
Wah....i also want lei...PM me:D

passionate
06-03-2006, 05:44 PM
Your multiple posts are a result of you not reading simple instructions.

Since you are still under moderation, your posts go through the moderation queue before they appear. Everything is explained in the forum preamble...

http://www.sammyboy.com/graphics/mod.gif

ok.. my bad.. missed out the simplest and clearest part.. but i don't mean it la, i tried and read through every details.. pardon me..

don't give me -1 !! =/

add me some reputation please.. know what to do liao.. :)

KLKOOL
06-03-2006, 06:23 PM
hahaha... another good find... pity I am not in SG enuf to join the queue... but definitely setting up camp to see what develops... Good FR Bro Orgasmic... will up u when I get recharged :)

Frankiestine
06-03-2006, 06:32 PM
no wonder university FLs are so expensive to bonk.
Bro Uni sch fee not cheap thats why must factor in this cost when they do FL...:p ITE poor cousin to Poly, so Poly can command better premium but then of course Poly compared to Uni..bo wei kong...

lovelovelove
06-03-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi big bro,

Fist of all must thank you for your Kindness and Generousity for posting the thread sharing with all bros.

I small bro here need help from big bro like you to start with. Need some local FL contact lehh!!!

Would greatly appreciate big bro showing the way, otherwise forever remain small bro.

Willl remember and repay big bro's kindness and generousity.

I am sincere. Not here to play pank or create trouble.

Thx big bro a million.

Cheers and Good Health to all bros.

P.S. Any other big bro here care to share some contacts with me?
I am not a pics/contacts collector, though I am a watch collector.

WahLan
06-03-2006, 07:38 PM
I also join queue.. his inbox explode liao.. must resort to this! ahhaha :P

wpns
06-03-2006, 07:50 PM
hey bro orgasmic,
wow....u really find a good bonk this time.
I think your IN box is exploded.
Could U include me in the queue..or pm me her number.

Thanks ....

milo_man
06-03-2006, 07:55 PM
i pm him on the very 1st day but no reply leh..mayb i was not even qualified:confused:

Rof|maoxz
06-03-2006, 08:00 PM
i pm him on the very 1st day but no reply leh..mayb i was not even qualified:confused:

....Even allowed me to strip her naked at the dark reservior at 2am in the morning! wah lau bonked her doggie while standing up at the bench and looking around to check that there is noo peeping toms around. Anyway, it was pitch dark.

I think this should happened in the weekend. Maybe can bump into them unknowingly. :D

t123
06-03-2006, 08:19 PM
I hope to be included in the list becos I am staying RIGHT OPPOSITE OF THE RESERVOIR. HOpe mum will not kill me if she finds out from those long tongued ladies in my area, that is, if I kanna caught.

F2828
06-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Bro.....U are one lucky guy.......Can u pm me the ctc..apprec it....

Orgasmic
06-03-2006, 09:16 PM
I hope to be included in the list becos I am staying RIGHT OPPOSITE OF THE RESERVOIR. HOpe mum will not kill me if she finds out from those long tongued ladies in my area, that is, if I kanna caught.

Are u stay near blk 41X in pandan garden? haha, the reservior is damn nice at night man. by the way, have given lizhu 's contact to one strong brother here and i hope that slowly, her contact will be passed around. would noot want everyone to start calling her all of a sudden!

mikechp
06-03-2006, 09:38 PM
bro..can i join the queue too? do keep us updated...if possible share with us her no. cheers

poolhot.
06-03-2006, 09:40 PM
Are u stay near blk 41X in pandan garden? haha, the reservior is damn nice at night man. by the way, have given lizhu 's contact to one strong brother here and i hope that slowly, her contact will be passed around. would noot want everyone to start calling her all of a sudden!

Tis gal I also realy keen too.. haha

Orgasmic - care to share wiz me?

Thanks
RT

Lawrence
07-03-2006, 12:52 AM
Hey bro

Can pm me the contact?once tried you will receive my FR 1st.
thanks!

banana boat
07-03-2006, 02:03 AM
Bro care to share her contacts, thanks!!

Hanxinco88
07-03-2006, 02:27 AM
have given lizhu 's contact to one strong brother here !

Bro..i also veri strong down south leh......kekekeke.....so how pm you liao.....

Cheers

t123
07-03-2006, 09:21 AM

bo lah, me staying around there. Thot only old couples go there kiss kiss touch touch, at nite aso lots of foreign workers hanging ard too.

shiokmc
07-03-2006, 09:35 AM
.... Maybe can bump into them unknowingly. :D
waahaahaa...:D free OUTDOOR show ... who needs vid of tamm

Msdy777
07-03-2006, 12:16 PM
too good to be true:eek:

Castrol
07-03-2006, 12:28 PM
Bro Uni sch fee not cheap thats why must factor in this cost when they do FL...:p ITE poor cousin to Poly, so Poly can command better premium but then of course Poly compared to Uni..bo wei kong...

yeah agreed bro, so we better bonk this ITE chick asap before she graduates and go poly... :D

t123
07-03-2006, 12:47 PM
orgasmic, can i have her contact pls? buay tahan liao.

passionate
07-03-2006, 02:44 PM
hey Bro, can pm me her contact too! thanks.. ! been waiting.. :D

wpns
07-03-2006, 04:34 PM
hey milo pal.
if u cant qualify, then I was nvm in the queue..mine pts so low....hahah:(
hope that evry oneof us can get a bonk of this GEm...rite.
cheers

Frankiestine
07-03-2006, 07:46 PM
yeah agreed bro, so we better bonk this ITE chick asap before she graduates and go poly... :D
yeah or before she has higher aspirations to upgrade her studies....:p

memoch
07-03-2006, 11:38 PM
Then you'll be bonking POLY/UNI girl... next time maybe even OL.

axcel69
08-03-2006, 03:01 AM
so till now
no second fr have been posted

is this verified or not ?

cooler07
08-03-2006, 03:09 AM
was wondering any uni chiobu students doing fl?? ... hehe...

and can do it in hall... :D

Orgasmic
08-03-2006, 06:28 AM
was wondering any uni chiobu students doing fl?? ... hehe...

and can do it in hall... :D

Hi brudders, latest news...

I am not sure if this ITE FL can be trusted.. one brother pm me privately and told me that this bitch actually got him into trouble over a dispute over the sex and now he is in a dilema forking out $50000 for legal fees.

I had always been very careful not to mess around with bitches.. no wonder this girl actually warned me that she will do whatever is neccesary to get me into trouble if i bully her during our meeting.

looks like its clear to all that this is another FL who is not to be trifled with. we all know how the stupid local court will decide if a girl and an innocent guy were to appear before them.

YummyBear
08-03-2006, 08:23 AM

I am not sure if this ITE FL can be trusted.. one brother pm me privately and told me that this bitch actually got him into trouble over a dispute over the sex and now he is in a dilema forking out $50000 for legal fees.

:eek: Time to break camp guys.......:(

wat2woopee
08-03-2006, 08:40 AM
:eek: Time to break camp guys.......

$50000:eek:

shiokmc
08-03-2006, 09:32 AM
any further verifications ? think got to put out campfire and breakcamp liaoz:o

Exciter101
08-03-2006, 09:32 AM

I had always been very careful not to mess around with bitches.. no wonder this girl actually warned me that she will do whatever is neccesary to get me into trouble if i bully her during our meeting.

looks like its clear to all that this is another FL who is not to be trifled with. we all know how the stupid local court will decide if a girl and an innocent guy were to appear before them.

Shit, u got to be joking......
Better be safe than sorry......

sadfa
08-03-2006, 01:05 PM

where got 50k legal fees one? he want to hire senior counsel meh!

anyway what can she pull? she in ite means she above 16 yr. if not check ic or other things lor.

only thing she can pull is if the guy ask for blow without fucking or she say he rape her lor. for the second one, meet her with frens who can confirm she is a hooker n fuck for money. the frens can meet up with her n him after they finish. better still record everything (the negotiations not the fucking) like sweet tammy weiting. like that how can be rape?

worse come to worse report this under 21 yr for being a hooker n see what will happen to her.

one grown man can so easily get conned of legal fees meh!
i think someone is talking cock here. better ask this bro to appear here.

passionate
08-03-2006, 01:33 PM
She isnt a girl to play with.. you never know when will this volcano erupt...

Extra precaution guys :mad:

Orgasmic
08-03-2006, 05:03 PM
think she reported to the police that this particular brother molested her. that was what this brother pm me about. Regarding the $50000, it was also to settle out of court and the girl gets $30000. Quite cool huh for an ITE student staying in HDB?!!?!?

where got 50k legal fees one? he want to hire senior counsel meh!

anyway what can she pull? she in ite means she above 16 yr. if not check ic or other things lor.

only thing she can pull is if the guy ask for blow without fucking or she say he rape her lor. for the second one, meet her with frens who can confirm she is a hooker n fuck for money. the frens can meet up with her n him after they finish. better still record everything (the negotiations not the fucking) like sweet tammy weiting. like that how can be rape?

worse come to worse report this under 21 yr for being a hooker n see what will happen to her.

one grown man can so easily get conned of legal fees meh!
i think someone is talking cock here. better ask this bro to appear here.

Castrol
08-03-2006, 05:08 PM
think she reported to the police that this particular brother molested her. that was what this brother pm me about. Regarding the $50000, it was also to settle out of court and the girl gets $30000. Quite cool huh for an ITE student staying in HDB?!!?!?

bro, dont mind, but can molest case (reported to police) be settled out of court with money compensation?

Aphrodite's Son
08-03-2006, 05:34 PM
bro, dont mind, but can molest case (reported to police) be settled out of court with money compensation?
Possibly the case was done out of court in a manner such that the plantiff agrees to drop all charges if the defendant is willing to pay an expected sum of money as compensation. But, still not worth since the report on molest is still tagged onto you.

Frankiestine
08-03-2006, 06:03 PM
fuck this type of bitch must be exposed...:mad:

KLKOOL
08-03-2006, 08:15 PM

Holy SHIT :eek: 50k in legal fees... time to break a hasty retreat!!!

sadfa
08-03-2006, 09:48 PM

think someone is talkin whole lot of cock.

1. where got settle morlest case for 50k one. the guy got ask lawyer simi si market rate boh!

what did he touch? he put his entire head into her cibai 10 times isit?

2. once report police, police can decide not to settle, ok!

3. where did he morlest her? if in the hotel room, who the fuck will believe he morlested a hooker in the room? if not go hotel do what? play snakes n ladders ar?

if morlest her at the flat ground floor, he can tell the facts ie he meeting the hooker at her flat etc etc.

4. n dont say he scared to go court so he will pay money hor! like i said someone is talking whole lot of cock.

bangbangben
09-03-2006, 02:21 AM
erm... Y dont the one speak for himself? Believe tat guys is a samster rite? care to explain what really happened? Think after he explain, the fellow older bird bird here can give proper advice. :)

jesper71
09-03-2006, 09:23 AM
Anyone read this blog b4?

http://sleazygal.blogspot.com/

It seems like this blogger also stays around there...same person??

Orgasmic
09-03-2006, 09:31 AM
Brother,

I think you dont understand how the leegal system is run here.

When a bitch shouts molest, its up to the prosecutor OR the bitch to decide if they wish to settle out of court. Some molest cases can settle out of court if the prosecutor permits. Then the guy will have to pay some $ to the girl. Since the bitch knows that u will die die come up with the $ to avoid your face in the paper and avoid jail, she will probably ask for as much as she can.

Put it this way. You got $50000 in your bank... now u can use it to secure your future.. will u use that $ and give it to the bitch? I will.. becos $ can be earned back but your reputation will be gone, forever.

think someone is talkin whole lot of cock.

1. where got settle morlest case for 50k one. the guy got ask lawyer simi si market rate boh!

what did he touch? he put his entire head into her cibai 10 times isit?

2. once report police, police can decide not to settle, ok!

3. where did he morlest her? if in the hotel room, who the fuck will believe he morlested a hooker in the room? if not go hotel do what? play snakes n ladders ar?

if morlest her at the flat ground floor, he can tell the facts ie he meeting the hooker at her flat etc etc.

4. n dont say he scared to go court so he will pay money hor! like i said someone is talking whole lot of cock.

Orgasmic
09-03-2006, 09:36 AM

Dude, your link wont work...

Frankiestine
09-03-2006, 02:38 PM
brudders i think to expose this gal for wat she is..the local press and police should be alerted to the existence of this gal in this forum from a anonymous informant...to the bro who kena conned..if you are reading..dun know how you establish contact with her it will be better if you had communicated with each other thru sms...keep those sms and show as proof that this gal is not what she make herself out to be...

knnbccb thou i am against the exploitation of the weaker sex, I am fucking mad when bitches like this made use of their fucking cb to blackmail us guys..
:mad:

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 02:45 PM

Link not working dude... :cool:

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 02:51 PM
Bro...

What happened is quite obvious... she made a report, the cops pulled the guy for questioning, she offered to settle with him, he pay, she drops the charges saying misunderstanding... cops scold her for wasting time, but for 50k, she happily get scolded... the moral of the story... becareful of FL's, sometimes, too good to be true, also, make sure u got paper trail to back u up in case she presses charges of molest... but the girl will always get the sympathy lorr. :mad:

sadfa
09-03-2006, 02:57 PM
When a bitch shouts molest, its up to the prosecutor OR the bitch to decide if they wish to settle out of court. Some molest cases can settle out of court if the prosecutor permits. Then the guy will have to pay some $ to the girl. Since the bitch knows that u will die die come up with the $ to avoid your face in the paper and avoid jail, she will probably ask for as much as she can.

Put it this way. You got $50000 in your bank... now u can use it to secure your future.. will u use that $ and give it to the bitch? I will.. becos $ can be earned back but your reputation will be gone, forever.

haizz. of course its up 2 prosecutor to decide, not the bitch.
if prosecutor decide no case, the charbor dont have money to fight the case. therefore no case. so who cares what she thinks.

i said in pt 2, its up 2 presecutor 2 decide whether to settle or not.

in this scenario, its no different from u knocking someone with your car n he demands u pay him 1 million dollars. so how? cannot pay u want to run road? of course not la! u have to fight in court lah!

n police not exactly stupid. when those maids complain rape or morlest by their employers becos they want to break contract, end up the maids go jail 4 making false police report. so they will look at the whole case. if she said morlest in hotel room. u believe meh? u think police all primary school dropout, stupid one?

if the guy so stupid 2 pay becos the girl demand money, then he damn cock.

but the way u describe is damn fishy n suspicious from the start.

sadfa
09-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Bro...

What happened is quite obvious... she made a report, the cops pulled the guy for questioning, she offered to settle with him, he pay, she drops the charges saying misunderstanding... cops scold her for wasting time, but for 50k, she happily get scolded... the moral of the story...

bro, dont believe what u read on the net lah!
if the girl wants to drop charges, the police can say no.
n if the police thinks she is lying, she wont get scolded ok! she will get chargd n go jail!

moral of the story is not 2 believe everythin u read on the net n u must look at the whole case.

like i said, how did the morlest occur. if she said, she got morlested in his car, wtf is she doing inside it? if she said he is a stranger, how come he got her hp no n talk n sms to her b4 etc etc.

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 03:04 PM
n if the police thinks she is lying, she wont get scolded ok! she will get chargd n go jail!

moral of the story is not 2 believe everythin u read on the net n u must look at the whole case.

like i said, how did the morlest occur. if she said, she got morlested in his car, wtf is she doing inside it? if she said he is a stranger, how come he got her hp no n talk n sms to her b4 etc etc.

Hahaha.... true lorr... net full of deception... maybe the guy just wanna keep the lobang for himself, so tell bro orgasmic some sotry lorr... BTW, in Malaysia, this scenario can happen lorr... always settle out of court one...:rolleyes:

sadfa
09-03-2006, 03:08 PM
BTW, in Malaysia, this scenario can happen lorr... always settle out of court one...:rolleyes:

in spore also can settle out of court but u have 2 look at the circum lor.
dont tell me girl say morlest, u straight away pay money.

urger
09-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Probably this girl is not from ITE. Maybe she is from IMH!

Frankiestine
09-03-2006, 06:05 PM

true bro wat you saying and i see where you coming from but she can twist and turn things round and say she just acquainted to this guy but he began to get fresh with her that when she said no but he push his luck further...so basically in this stinkapore land it is still very much the gals words that rules...we guys always at a disadvantage..

i remember many years back this taxi driver was charged and sentence to prison after a lady passenger cried rape..it was after the wife did some follow up and they discovered that the woman in question was actually a pros..so the guy was released after spending some time in prison...

Optimus_Prime
09-03-2006, 06:13 PM

Bro if only things like this can be solved by just those few agruments u throw up... than life would be simple.

In sillypore..when it's woman's word agianst man. The WINNER always will be woman... she can say anything she wants and the man HAVE TO PROVE that nothing happen... not the other way around like wat u said.
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

Orgasmic
09-03-2006, 06:51 PM
For those rookies who think that it is impossible to settle of court, please remember that it is possible. Yes, the police can say no to settlement but they can also say yes to the settlement.

Frankly, if a bitch were to accuse me of molest, i will be very fast to offer her $ to settle outside although i am fucking innocent. I have a reputation to mataintain!

Bro if only things like this can be solved by just those few agruments u throw up... than life would be simple.

In sillypore..when it's woman's word agianst man. The WINNER always will be woman... she can say anything she wants and the man HAVE TO PROVE that nothing happen... not the other way around like wat u said.
The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 09:28 PM
in spore also can settle out of court but u have 2 look at the circum lor.
dont tell me girl say morlest, u straight away pay money.

Depend on what he do for a living... what happen if he is a businessman/ceo/director of a prominent company... 50k is very little compared to damage to personal reputation... In KL, got a case of a CEO who kena frame by his maid, she wanted 10k, he refused, she report to police and his face all over the newspapers... 50k... I think his damage to reputation worth millions... later also settle, so why put yourself through the pain???

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 09:31 PM
i remember many years back this taxi driver was charged and sentence to prison after a lady passenger cried rape..it was after the wife did some follow up and they discovered that the woman in question was actually a pros..so the guy was released after spending some time in prison...

This was only a Taxi Driver... and he was innocent, but look at the can of worms he opened... can u imagine if it happened to any one of the bros here who work for large companies and earn lots of moolah... with the stigma hanging over you, no one would hire you / do business with you...:(

Frankiestine
09-03-2006, 09:40 PM
This was only a Taxi Driver... and he was innocent, but look at the can of worms he opened... can u imagine if it happened to any one of the bros here who work for large companies and earn lots of moolah... with the stigma hanging over you, no one would hire you / do business with you...:(
The worst part is those fucking reporters on their high horse of morality starts pasting your pics all the papers and make you out to be the guilty party right from the beginning...why can't there be a law to state that pics of accused party cannot be printed until they are found guilty? Since woman are offered this protection then why can't guys be extended the same privilige?

ss235
09-03-2006, 09:57 PM
Hi bro orgasmic, can i have her contact no? would like to give her a try and see how she is now cos staying quite near her.

Your PM full liao, so can't pm to you. Sorry :)

WahLan
09-03-2006, 11:11 PM
The worst part is those fucking reporters on their high horse of morality starts pasting your pics all the papers and make you out to be the guilty party right from the beginning...why can't there be a law to state that pics of accused party cannot be printed until they are found guilty? Since woman are offered this protection then why can't guys be extended the same privilige?

Bro, I got 2 words for you... WOMEN'S CHARTER.

And yes, its fucked up.

KLKOOL
09-03-2006, 11:31 PM

Yep... agree wif u completely, sometimes, they just do too much just to sell more papers... :(

Orgasmic
10-03-2006, 06:33 AM

Yes i truly agree with u on this... I have seen how the most so-called innocent girls in Singapore can go around fucking guys for $$ and frame them with some stupid crimes when the guys are truly innocent.

Sadly, when a girl cries, most usually, Singapore stupid system, reporters and judges will think that she is "innocent". The fact is that they are really world class in acting. They can come out and sell their body for $100 and be a prostitute, you think they wont lie??? Cmon!?

jesper71
10-03-2006, 09:03 AM
Link not working dude... :cool:

Sorry guys...it was working when i posted the link.
Guess the blogger has taken it down..(for some reasons..hmm)

babyboy84
10-03-2006, 06:41 PM
so anyone tried except the starter?
seems like no news except asking for the contact~
:confused:

dlareg
10-03-2006, 07:19 PM
:cool: well, as yo know they just dont come cheap as a call girl.. even JC Girls are doing FLing.. for example in the Tcss Chatroom byt the nick name of Sweetpea. She was one before too.. gtg.. ciao..

no wonder university FLs are so expensive to bonk. luckily our resident undergrad FL Sherine is still offering low rates... :D

dlareg
10-03-2006, 07:24 PM
Well find this girl by the nickname of sweetpea in the TCss chatroom.. she's from Rjc. So is that better than a ITE student in some ways too? lol

sadfa
10-03-2006, 09:16 PM
true bro wat you saying and i see where you coming from but she can twist and turn things round and say she just acquainted to this guy but he began to get fresh with her that when she said no but he push his luck further...so basically in this stinkapore land it is still very much the gals words that rules...we guys always at a disadvantage..

true lah. the law will favour girls but usually liars like this dont plan things in advance n certain things may slip up.

anyway i wont pay her a single cent no matter what, much less 50k, that is if this whole thing is real. anyway u pay her money,it will mean u actually morlest her no matter what others might say.

ultraman6496
11-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Excerpts from

" Re: Local sleazy girl willing to provide FL for $$$ to settle handphone bills?!?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 10, 2006
Using the law to WOMAN 's advantage
Some guys deserve some harsh treatment. This guy has been smsing me tons of rubbish after i had sex with him for $. Finally, i reported him to the police after i have set up a trap to trap him into sms me dirty stuff. HAHA and he still refuse to admit that he did it. Now that he is going to court to fight it out with me, i will attend court and make him malu. Afterall, my identity is kept secret while his is exposed and his reputation is at stake, not me.

Singapore guys need to be taught a lesson.

However, i still need $ for my mobile bills. Any kind souls wanna help? Location: Pandan Gardens Blk 400+ "

Both of them stay at Pandan Gardens...

Same gal ???

uluplace
14-03-2006, 12:56 PM
is it illegal to sms dirty stuff???

t123
14-03-2006, 01:32 PM
However, i still need $ for my mobile bills. Any kind souls wanna help? Location: Pandan Gardens Blk 400+ "

Both of them stay at Pandan Gardens...

Same gal ???

I stay near the same place, can I help?:D

t123
14-03-2006, 01:33 PM
is it illegal to sms dirty stuff???
Maybe certain things he text constitute sexual harassment or coersion of some kind.

msnuzsurfer
14-03-2006, 05:09 PM
Guys, I think the bottom line is that although you can earn back what you woul dhave to pay out to settle out of court, wouldn't it be better not to place yourself in a situation like that in the first place? There are so many other ways to cheong that are safer, or is the the thrill of fucking in public places? $30K or $50K is a really expensive way to get this thrill. Stay safe man! Cheong safe and no payouts!

hunky88
15-03-2006, 02:58 PM
Hi Bro,

Appreciate you can pass me the contact, never try ITE girl before. Can you send to [email protected]

Thanks a zillion

purplefire
15-03-2006, 07:50 PM
Greetings'bru....Care to share?I got sum dough lying around and wanna test ride ....Thanks..

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 01:06 PM

Deeply offended by your comments!
Whats wrong with studying in ITE?
I'm proud to say i study in ITE and graduate with flying colours! Got poly offer me place but i DECLINE!

Please do not whack the whole lot of ITE students by sayin we got no brain! Who say that studyin in JC/Poly will definatly have BRAINS! :mad:

Teatree
26-06-2006, 01:10 PM
Deeply offended by your comments!
Whats wrong with studying in ITE?
I'm proud to say i study in ITE and graduate with flying colours! Got poly offer me place but i DECLINE!

Please do not whack the whole lot of ITE students by sayin we got no brain! Who say that studyin in JC/Poly will definatly have BRAINS!
I went to JC and later to a Uni in Australia. When I came back, I left my brain in Australia. Now work with no brain and whatever I learn also give back liao!:D

Castrol
26-06-2006, 01:15 PM
Please do not whack the whole lot of ITE students by sayin we got no brain! Who say that studyin in JC/Poly will definatly have BRAINS! :mad:

you dig a thread that ended 3 months ago to post this shit? we talking about FL la. you FL ah?

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 01:31 PM
you dig a thread that ended 3 months ago to post this shit? we talking about FL la. you FL ah?

FYI

Am not digging thru to post this! I just happen to see it when am searching for someone's post!

And in accord to what you say! Talkin about FL need to whack the whole lot of ITE students for being BRAINLESS ar?!

FYI again ! I'm not a FL.. SO?!

Castrol
26-06-2006, 01:55 PM
FYI

Am not digging thru to post this! I just happen to see it when am searching for someone's post!

And in accord to what you say! Talkin about FL need to whack the whole lot of ITE students for being BRAINLESS ar?!

are you female?

bootybonker
26-06-2006, 02:04 PM
FYI

hehe
chill chill
do u need liang teh? :o

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 02:08 PM
are you female?

Yes am female! And a graduate ITE ger! As far as i know, no one deserve to be called no brain in this world! Its just a matter whether you noe how to appreciate them anot!

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 02:11 PM
hehe
chill chill
do u need liang teh? :o

I dun need liang teh! I just dun like to see ppl groupin everyone into one category!

Its so unfair to others!

Tai_zi21
26-06-2006, 02:13 PM
Its so unfair to others!

And Since when it has been fair before anyway?

Ppl are just making a comments 3 mths ago... Why take it so seriously rite?

Take everything in life with a pinch of salt lor!

Just my 0.01 Cents of Views

natsuki
26-06-2006, 02:16 PM
Come on lei, no need to be so work up lah... Relac relac... I also ITE... Aiyah,many people also from ITE... Y so angry... Relac lah... Drop this thread and forget about it k? Leave this thread alone bah... :)

wukong68
26-06-2006, 02:24 PM
I dun need liang teh! I just dun like to see ppl groupin everyone into one category!

Its so unfair to others!

Eh Babobei... chill chill.. i buy u ice cream ok?
Just ignore la.. no point getting upset ..:p

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 02:29 PM
hmm..
guess its kinda truth ba.. maybe i shld do like what all of you say.. let the thread die!

Well.. i oso wun like to drag this up.. but seein this kind of comment make me a little not myself!

close this ba..

---- closed ----

Castrol
26-06-2006, 02:31 PM
Yes am female! !

that did it for me. :D

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 02:42 PM
that did it for me. :D

Did what to you! What wrong with being female again? don't tell me you got a thing towards females again?

toh79
26-06-2006, 02:56 PM
bro can e-mail me her hp no. long time didnt try sex in e wild hee hee.........:D thank a million...........

Castrol
26-06-2006, 03:22 PM
Did what to you! What wrong with being female again? don't tell me you got a thing towards females again?

nat nat, why baobei bully me? :(

wukong68
26-06-2006, 03:24 PM

Guys... guess its a case of misunderstanding... perhaps a clearer interpretation helps?

:rolleyes:

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 03:37 PM

I bully you? you say i post shit first hor! :(

natsuki
26-06-2006, 03:45 PM

Yes moi dear~ Apa ini? What happen? Nan desuka?? Aiyah,where/who dare to bully u sia... We all xiao mei mei... Come lah sayang ok? Relac relac... :p

Adrian 6386
26-06-2006, 03:48 PM
i m new here saw one photo is that u natsuki

stray
26-06-2006, 03:50 PM
Eh Babobei... chill chill.. i buy u ice cream ok?
Just ignore la.. no point getting upset ..:p

You wanna buy her what ice cream ??

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 03:52 PM
You wanna buy her what ice cream ??

hmm.. what's wrong with buyin me ice-cream? you jealous or you oso want to eat?! :p

BaoBei512
26-06-2006, 03:56 PM
hmm.. after this i wun post anymore replies le... Really have to buried this to where it belong...

------ THE END------

cheers
BB:)

Adrian 6386
26-06-2006, 03:58 PM
hmm.. what's wrong with buyin me ice-cream? you jealous or you oso want to eat?! :p
maybe she want ice cream for u

swayed
26-06-2006, 04:57 PM
can give her no.

Frankiestine
26-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Yes moi dear~ Apa ini? What happen? Nan desuka?? Aiyah,where/who dare to bully u sia... We all xiao mei mei... Come lah sayang ok? Relac relac... :p
nvr mind come to papa monster, i sayang you...:D

Shiokday
26-06-2006, 05:38 PM
shifu...u found ur next target for assxploration?:D

Desouler
26-06-2006, 05:46 PM
bro.. i live west coast le...can PM me contact? lol :D

natsuki
26-06-2006, 05:56 PM

Hi papa~ How are u... Long time no see u in my thread sia. Muackz Papa~ Can we let this thread die?!!! Till Topic regarding the girl's service is out again? :)

Adrian 6386
26-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Hi papa~ How are u... Long time no see u in my thread sia. Muackz Papa~ Can we let this thread die?!!! Till Topic regarding the girl's service is out again? :)Hi natsuki i m new here how to contact u?

superlove
28-06-2006, 03:32 AM
any brother can share and PM me how to book her , please pm me . thanks all brother .

swayed
28-06-2006, 08:17 AM

hi bro can u gime or arrange for me cant wait to try her. sms me @ 97379469

koala_bear8
28-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Bro Orgasmic,

I have pm your account to request for the number but I yet to recevie it
I was wondering if you mind pm me the number again.

Thanks

swayed
28-06-2006, 12:45 PM

hi name is swayed brand new inthe web. wish to bonk the ite student. kindly arrange for me. contact no 97379469

Frankiestine
28-06-2006, 03:59 PM
hi name is swayed brand new inthe web. wish to bonk the ite student. kindly arrange for me. contact no 97379469
u really out to sabo some one aren't you...you have been going round posting the above number all....

Shiokday
28-06-2006, 04:32 PM
u really out to sabo some one aren't you....
ur monster bullest long time no use rusty liao rite? :D

Orgasmic
28-06-2006, 06:34 PM

sorry but who is going to arrange for u? OKT?
By the way, i hope all stops pm me for the contact of this gal. I cant remember who she is anyway. I have 2 other frens using my nick all these while to share the computer and I seriously dont know which of them posted since they are not with me recently.

Chipper69
28-06-2006, 07:07 PM
no FR?

:(

powerspotlight
28-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Anyway,, money can be earned easily working in a pub or somewhere part time salary is higher.. Don understand why ite students wan to sell themself :confused: or maybe they r horny.. Wan different style from different guys.. yeah..:D