PDA

View Full Version : Phantom of the Bathroom

Zico10
05-03-2006, 12:14 PM
I go to Shanghai five to six times a year on business and have my share of strange or odd experiences. Hell,try to spend any time in that city without having them! But I have to admit that the weirdest experience happened last month,,an incident of the bizarre that will be tough on top!
I returned to my hotel room after a long of hustle and pavement pounding,and I was totally wiped out! I took time to order a dinner from room service before chucking off my clothes for a long, soothing shower. Against my beeter judgment, I felt the door unlocked so the porter could deliver my supper into the room.
The shower felt great. I spent a long time soaking and rubbing the soreness out of my body, and after the shower I was feeling a lot better. I was reaching for a towel when I heard the noise in the other room, and of course, I thought it was my dinner being delivered, I was wrong!
I looked up with a start and gasped when I saw a beautiful girl standing there in the doorway of the bathroom. She was draped in a long black cape and smiled at me,appearing as a seductive phantom out of a most exotic sex fantasy,She wore nothing under the cape and stared wide-eyes at my own buck-assed nakedness!
As if under a spell, I took a step toward the girl who looked like a vampire,my boner waving in front of me like a thick snake,but she commanded me to stop.
Then in a deep,sultry voice and cupping her large, firm breasts,she asked if I'd like to kiss and suck on her nipples?
By this time I had my throbbing cock in my grasp and I was stroking it. Iwas giving myself a good, solid jacking! Then she showered me her pussy,spread and open, and dipped a finger inside it.She asked if I wanted her.
I went and lost control.My prick jerked in my hand and spit a steady stream of cum at her.With my eyes closed, I staggered back a step and finished spurting,then opened my eyes to see that she was gone! There was absolutely no sign of her.
Was it a dream? I told myself..
Sometime later, my supper was delivered but I was too perplexed to eat..still wandering the exortic fantasy moment.

Archiearch
05-03-2006, 12:48 PM
Walau,,,,,,,did you smoke any weed ar??

forumer
05-03-2006, 01:59 PM
u must be really tired.... ;)

idunnoe
05-03-2006, 02:22 PM
oh my!

pls come back to spore asap. go to si bei lor to pray. God bless u!

ass77
05-03-2006, 05:11 PM
Fake or Fact
Better come better go pray pray..
Sounds scary..

Archiearch
05-03-2006, 07:13 PM
But weird hor,,,,,,,,if it happened to me,,,,i would march right out of the room and request for a change in room,,,,,

RenMinBi
05-03-2006, 07:18 PM
Scary......... :eek: But looking back, u save $$$ lah :D At SH booking a girl not cheap leh