PDA

View Full Version : Wendy..check me out !!

Zico10
05-03-2006, 11:24 AM
Wendy, a cashier at the supermarket where I work,has this thing about men's dicks.She can't suck enough of them! Any employee of the store, and sometimes customers,have more than a good chance of a blow-job from this wild chick.
My first experience with Wendy happened one night at closing. She lingered around until everyone else left and only the two of us remained.As I checked her cash drawer and the recipt tape from her register,Wendy stood very close to me.But it wasn't until I felt her hand rubbing along my tigh that I realised she had other things in mind.
"I.ve been wondering about you," she said,
"Ever since you were transferred ti this store."
"What were you wondering?" I asked.
"Just what kind of a cock you have," she said, a smile playing on her lips.
"Do you mind if I take a look for myself?"
I never got the opportunity to answer. Wendy took my moment of hesitation as agreement and unzipped my fly.She performed the task slowly, her eager eyes following her probing hand.And when she finally locked her grip around my cock,she gently squeezed it, urging it to harden.
"I just knew you'd have a big dick!" she said,her hand working feverishing to free my hard-on . "Do you mind if I kiss and suck on it for a while?"
Starinng at my cock as her hand eased along the fast hardening shaft of flesh, Wendy's thumb flicked easily over the tips of my prick and sent tingles up and down my spine. Soon, she was on her knees between my legs, her tongue teasing my cockhead. With a motion as graceful as a butterfly flapping its wings,she eased her wet tongue all along the underside of my cock and made me shudder with passion.
Her mouth worked in an ever quickening pace along the entirety of my shaft which swelled proudly. again and again, her tongue made the journey up and down my cock,pausing only enough to payspecial attention to its tips.My resuling moan was deep,loud and long, abd my prick throbbed against the warmth of her lips, aching to be taken between them.
Wendy began to suck my cock. Faster and faster, she moved her lips up and down,bringing me to a roaring rush of emotion. Then I erupted inside her, my come pouring down into her throat. And she swallowed eagerly. Every drop! But, notconsent with only eruption , she continued sucking until she got my prick back to a firm,upstanding position and brought me off a second time.
"we'll have to do this again sometime," she said afterwards, and now we "close out" together three night a week, The best three nights of every week.

MMM88
05-03-2006, 11:33 AM
hav my pop corn ready for Part 2 yah......:D

donjean
05-03-2006, 11:42 AM
you have a lucky dick!!

JWNY
05-03-2006, 12:17 PM
How to apply for cashier post? :D

JWNY

Siong2
05-03-2006, 12:34 PM
You mentioned 3 weeks? That's only the first day. haha
We are all waiting. :D

michael_368
05-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Bro,

I camp here for your reports...keekee

idunnoe
05-03-2006, 02:51 PM
wow bro,

y not share the location of the shop with bros here. i am sure the takings of the supermarket will increased, esp during the closing times. there are still crowd in the mart.

banana boat
05-03-2006, 04:55 PM
wow... can share her contact??

RenMinBi
05-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Bro I really salute u, the other side u have story of seeing ghost and PCC to her. Here u got another happening story. U lead a eventful life :p

PopCorner
05-03-2006, 08:36 PM
hav my pop corn ready
Me camp too :cool:

WildTurkey
05-03-2006, 08:42 PM
Great story... read already didi abit naughty liao :D

Me camp too
Bro PopCorner.... got supply free popcorn boh? :D

tagg
06-03-2006, 10:36 AM
Me camp too :cool: